PDA

View Full Version : Ghostly Stove

Xialio
03-17-16, 02:09 PM
just wondering if the ghostly stove is still functioning? it's in mi restaurant cooking things, but I'm not getting any mastery stars per cook any longer :( mi can't find ghostly stove in mi recipe table either. anyone else with ghostly stove having an issue?

SparklyOctopus
03-17-16, 02:28 PM
Sorry to hear that! The Ghostly Stove was removed a while back. What recipes are you not getting Mastery Stars? Please let us know so we can take a look!

Xialio
03-17-16, 02:53 PM
mi has been cooking Salma***di on ghostly stove for the past few days. I got to mastery star 1 before the cruise ended and am still on 1/50 towards the second. mi only noticed it today as don't normally check to make sure 1 point has been added coz there's no way mi would be able to remember how many each unlocked recipe is towards mastery levels lol I just noticed it coz it's still on 1/50 after a few days of cooking.

SparklyOctopus
03-17-16, 03:04 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try cooking it once more and take screenshots of it before and then after cooking to see if the counter changes? If not, please write into support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number so I can get you some help. :) Thanks!

Xialio
03-17-16, 03:19 PM
Ok I have 1 cooking now, but will screenshot after that's cooked as without it being in recipe table mi can't use that as a reference point. will post screen shots tomorrow as the cooking time will finish after I gone bed lol unless I use gems to finish cooks, which I don't really want to to be honest as 12 gems don't sound a lot but for a none buyer that's a lot of sugar/cream used in gem recipies lol ;)

Xialio
03-18-16, 12:16 PM
2 cooks today on ghostly stove first pic, mastery star as 2, next cook mastery stat rating at 5 (no spices used) has the hic up fixed itself with the Patrick's day update?

SparklyOctopus
03-18-16, 01:22 PM
It may have! I'm glad to hear that you're receiving the Mastery Stars now, though!

Xialio
03-18-16, 01:32 PM
yay thx sparkly octopus :) will keep an eye on it now tho lol and other recipies, feel free to close thread, if happens again I'll email support :)