PDA

View Full Version : Fixed How I can complete goal for level 109?

Manitobochka
03-17-16, 11:28 AM
How I can complete goal for level 109?

Please, help me to complete goal for level 109.
Stuck on it.
Thank you very much for your help and support.

Lincstrake
03-17-16, 11:01 PM
You have to tell us what the goal is.

For those of us who have completed it, the description of the goal no longer appears in the game.

Plus, some levels have more than one goal associated with them.

Manitobochka
03-18-16, 06:35 AM
Thank you, Lincstrake.
The goal is "Beat 109 without popping green bubbles".

Lincstrake
03-18-16, 03:30 PM
The only previous post I found about this goal is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72371-Level-109-Challenge&highlight=level+109

I don't remember completing this goal, but it seems possible if you can quickly get past the blower at the start.

Maybe it's best if you tell us exactly what is giving you trouble.

By the way, note that a lightning hit counts as popping, so if there are any green bubbles in the same row as a lightning bubble, you have to drop them out before hitting the lightning, otherwise you can't achieve the goal.

Finally, I noticed that some layouts have no green bubbles in them. Can you play one of these to achieve the goal? I don't know. Just wondering...

Manitobochka
03-23-16, 02:08 PM
Thanks a lot!
I'll keep trying.

kristanlh
07-31-16, 08:20 AM
I've been trying to complete this goal for a long time and have not found it possible, even with multiple boosts. :/

Lincstrake
08-03-16, 11:21 PM
Are you too scrupulous to achieve it by playing a layout with no green bubbles? I think I was able to achieve this goal back in March when this post was started, but I no longer remember if I did it legitimately or by some sneaky way.

kristanlh
08-04-16, 08:42 AM
Haha, nope, but I've never ONCE gotten a layout with no green bubbles! (And I've been playing a lot...)

If I use the rainbow bubbles boost, I can get past the first blower with no problem, and I can usually save the second to last baby in the top right corner, but I have yet to save the top left baby.

Honestly, I believe this goal is nearly impossible to complete in its current state.

Lincstrake
08-05-16, 04:18 AM
Very strange... when I launch the game and then directly open Level 109 without doing anything else, the first layout that comes up has no green bubbles. This seems to be consistently repeatable. I guess our games are somewhat different. It might be a version thing; i never update the game to newer versions unless forced to.

kristanlh
08-06-16, 02:19 PM
Hm, all my apps are set on auto-update, so that might be part of it. I would LOVE a layout with no green bubbles, lol.

Hey, does that mean you are spared from all these crazy new promos Bubble Mania has clogging up the screen space? There is some new "puzzle" aspect to Bubble Mania, plus one or two constant ads, plus one thing I actually like which is the opportunity to earn gems by watching short video ads -- all of this along the left side of the main islands screen.

I'm pretty sure all that junk is also the reason the game crashes much more often now. :/

Lincstrake
08-07-16, 01:03 AM
I do not get the promos you described. And the game pretty much never crashes on me. This is exactly why I almost never update apps.

kristanlh
08-07-16, 01:56 PM
LOL you're a genius. I am not. Sigh.

kristanlh
08-07-16, 01:58 PM
I am pretty sure Level 109's goal of beating the level without popping green bubbles is not possible as currently designed.

Lincstrake
08-08-16, 03:50 PM
It turns out that I have not completed this goal. Rather, it had not yet appeared in my goal list for its island, as I had not yet completed enough other goals for that island which precede it.
Anyway, now that it is an "active" goal for me, I no longer get layouts without green bubbles. I seem to recall this from a long, long time ago--that when a goal becomes "active" the set of possible game layouts can change.

I haven't attempted this goal enough yet to say for sure, but it does seem nearly impossible to achieve without using boosts.

kristanlh
08-09-16, 08:24 AM
Oh Linc! I'm not HAPPY that you are finding it impossible too, but I am relieved that it's not just me. :P

Also, I consistently use the rainbow boost, and even so, cannot achieve the goal. The other boosts don't seem all that helpful, from what I can tell, though I've also tried the 3-bubbles-in-rotation boost a couple times.

SparklyOctopus
08-10-16, 11:38 AM
Hey there! Thanks for flagging this over. Our team has changed the challenge to "Beat 109 without swapping bubbles".

kristanlh
08-10-16, 01:25 PM
Hey there! Thanks for flagging this over. Our team has changed the challenge to "Beat 109 without swapping bubbles".

Thanks for taking a look!

Just FYI, I just beat level 109 twice in a row without swapping bubbles, but I did not get credit for achieving the new goal...?

kristanlh
08-10-16, 04:18 PM
Make that 4 times without swapping bubbles, and no credit for achieving the new goal. :/

SparklyOctopus
08-10-16, 04:25 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I've let the team know.

kristanlh
08-10-16, 07:35 PM
Thanks! I appreciate you and the team!

kristanlh
08-11-16, 07:21 AM
Looks like it's fixed now, thank you guys very much!!

Onto the next goal... ;)

Bubbleizer
08-11-16, 07:25 AM
I actually beat the original goal. I completed all the goals about a year ago. It was one of the more difficult ones. There was another one where you had to pop 45 in a row. The last goal was beating 498 with bounce shots. Try that one.

SparklyOctopus
08-11-16, 11:40 AM
Looks like it's fixed now, thank you guys very much!!

Onto the next goal... ;)

Anytime! :D Good luck!

Lincstrake
08-18-16, 03:56 PM
I shouldn't have been so honest in my earlier post in the thread. Now, I can no longer launch the game when there is an internet connection. It just sits forever on the splash screen. (it launches fine when wi-fi is turned off.) I hope it is just a coincidence, and resolved soon.

SparklyOctopus
08-18-16, 04:04 PM
I shouldn't have been so honest in my earlier post in the thread. Now, I can no longer launch the game when there is an internet connection. It just sits forever on the splash screen. (it launches fine when wi-fi is turned off.) If this was a deliberate change in response to my comment that I don't install updates, then I would say it is pretty lame on Storm 8's part. Anyway, I am stubborn, and not as addicted to this game as I used to be, so I will refuse to update, and see what happens. (And, yes, I fully expect that Storm 8 will delete this comment.)

Hey there! We haven't changed anything on our side. Sorry to hear that you're unable to launch the game via wifi. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that will help? Please let me know.

Lincstrake
08-18-16, 09:04 PM
Then I owe you an apology. I will try that in a few days and then report back. Thanks for the advice.

Lincstrake
08-18-16, 09:15 PM
Actually, I tried it just now, and it is launching OK. After not working for a few days.
Sorry for the false assumptions. I have edited my earlier comment to tone it down.

SparklyOctopus
08-18-16, 09:57 PM
No problem! :) Just glad that the game is working for you!

Lincstrake
09-03-16, 02:19 AM
My ability to launch the game was short-lived.
Shortly after my last post, it stopped working again, staying indefinitely on the splash screen upon launching. When I launch without a wi-fi connection, I get a message telling me that a temporary internet connection is needed to launch the game, and then when I re-enable wi-fi and proceed, I receive a message that my version of the game is no longer supported.
Based on that evidence, it would seem that Storm 8 has, in fact, made a change to the game, despite the claim otherwise back on August 19th.
I have not attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as I am not sure if these is a way to do that without automatically upgrading to the latest version, which I am reluctant to do based on the complaints of other users.
I'll await a response from Storm 8, but this may be a convenient time for me to retire from the game.

SparklyOctopus
09-07-16, 05:26 PM
My ability to launch the game was short-lived.
Shortly after my last post, it stopped working again, staying indefinitely on the splash screen upon launching. When I launch without a wi-fi connection, I get a message telling me that a temporary internet connection is needed to launch the game, and then when I re-enable wi-fi and proceed, I receive a message that my version of the game is no longer supported.
Based on that evidence, it would seem that Storm 8 has, in fact, made a change to the game, despite the claim otherwise back on August 19th.
I have not attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as I am not sure if these is a way to do that without automatically upgrading to the latest version, which I am reluctant to do based on the complaints of other users.
I'll await a response from Storm 8, but this may be a convenient time for me to retire from the game.

Sorry to hear that! If you're seeing that you need to download the newer version of the game, do you mind taking a screenshot and sending it to support@storm8.com so one of our agents can take a look? Please PM me the ticket number and I'll make sure one of our teammates will take a look at your account.

Bubbleizer
09-07-16, 08:03 PM
I had held back from upgrades, per your advice, until being told the version I was using was no longer supported. You are not alone! I went ahead and did it. This is on my old device that I use boosts on. My new device, that I don't use boosts on, is upgraded every time. It hasn't been that big of a deal for me. Still the best game around. Don't retire, you would be missed!

Lincstrake
09-08-16, 12:28 AM
Sorry to hear that! If you're seeing that you need to download the newer version of the game, do you mind taking a screenshot and sending it to support@storm8.com so one of our agents can take a look? Please PM me the ticket number and I'll make sure one of our teammates will take a look at your account.

OK, I did all that. Thanks.

Lincstrake
09-08-16, 12:29 AM
Don't retire, you would be missed!

I am not crying. Something must have gotten into my eyes.

Bubbleizer
09-08-16, 06:22 PM
LOL! Good stuff!