PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story: March 16 2016

kooky panda
03-15-16, 03:28 PM
Android players will need to download the version from Google Play

Restaurant Hot Rod Caf?

In order to join the race, please make sure you are using the most recently released version of the game which is available for Android users at this link. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory53) Additionally, you will need to be Level 29 in order to access these new items. Apologies for any confusion!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/ad5d99a2fd604a4d397fd451abd3fdb7/tumblr_inline_o43lekBySm1qm7yoc_540.png
Customers need a little pick me up? Give them some high-octane fuel to speed on through the day, past the checkered flag! Put the pedal to the metal with the Hot Rod Caf? only in Restaurant Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frestau rantstory&t=YzMyNzFhMmVkODZiNTljMzI4Y2VhMGI1ZTRjYmE4MTJlNjdk MjU3ZCxIVWxMZXhPMw%3D%3D)!
Get your motor running with these new items:

Pit Crew decoration
Hot Rod decoration
Racing Flags wall decoration

Parts needed are 6 Brass Diverters, 6 Drip Pans & 4 Racing ****** Knobs.

Easter Chest 50% off
Easter Chest

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Easter Centerpiece
Chocolate Bunny
Easter Basket
Carrot Patch

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
Easter Treats
Marshmallow Fountain

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Egg Painting
Bunny Pen

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%)
Marshmallow Maker

http://i.imgur.com/pxOM7Azl.jpg

nastmei
03-15-16, 03:34 PM
Loved ❤

my607
03-15-16, 03:40 PM
This is childish. I don't like it except there's a new appliance.

ElaineCarrel
03-15-16, 03:49 PM
Only thing I like is the new appliance.

bitemesnickers
03-15-16, 03:49 PM
I agree with you my607 I was going to say the same thing.

LadyEna
03-15-16, 03:54 PM
Wooohooo a NASCAR restaurant theme!
Another sport theme for the fellas!

Not thrilled myself but a good one for the guys.

pipipooh1977
03-15-16, 04:02 PM
I do like a new appliance, don't know if I want any decor.

DragonWished
03-15-16, 04:53 PM
Ugh. Will sit this week out.

planetpeace12
03-15-16, 05:23 PM

I agree. This is a lazy update. Yuck! Why not an Irish theme? :(

xXDROXx
03-15-16, 06:38 PM
Thank you S8 I loved this update!! Finally the guys and myself can have fun with this one. Big fan of race cars and nascar keep up with the good work guys!! SMH can't always pleased everyone right? Well I know I'm grateful ;-)

blueangel826
03-15-16, 07:13 PM
My thoughts exactly! The appliance will be interesting to see & try.

teacie
03-16-16, 02:20 AM
Does Storm8 EVER take into account that some of us newer players would like holiday decor? I wasn't playing this time last year, so I have zero St. Paddy's or Easter decorations. I appreciate the one leprechaun house offered, but COME ON! I'd do goals to get them. Help us out!

minidemon88
03-16-16, 04:30 AM
Not into the race cars theme. Although I do like the new appliance. Gems gems gems!! XD

Still hoping for a st. patty or Easter sale please! More bunnies and the marshmallow maker too! I did purchased the leprechaun house offer last week, but it's only 3x3 size? Even smaller than the dancer 4x4 size which is a 2nd prize item. :confused: Hmmm~

Cadeely
03-16-16, 06:47 AM
Wow! This is kinda cool!

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 10:37 AM
I think Android is getting a new version. I have the Racing contents on my Kindle device but not on my Android tablet.

DragonWished
03-16-16, 10:48 AM
My Android phone has a 50% off Easter box. Got the carrot patch and egg dying display!

No update yet but I'm only interested in building the appliance eventually.

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 10:53 AM
My Android phone has a 50% off Easter box. Got the carrot patch and egg dying display!

No update yet but I'm only interested in building the appliance eventually.

Android is getting a new version, the racing update is out.

kat8rose
03-16-16, 10:57 AM
Can someone on iOS pls post parts needed for new app3, thanks!

Also, I searched leprechaun house first, but only see it in the lucky crate. Was it offered last week out of crate ? Thanks guys, Happy St. Paddy's Day

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 11:14 AM
Parts needed are 6 Brass Diverters, 6 Drip Pans & 4 Racing ****** Knobs.

nastmei
03-16-16, 11:15 AM
Android is getting a new version, the racing update is out.

I cant find the new version on play store !! Even i didn't get the new update

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 11:17 AM

New version should be in the playstore by tomorrow. But I don't know what it's called yet...

minidemon88
03-16-16, 11:48 AM
Also, I searched leprechaun house first, but only see it in the lucky crate. Was it offered last week out of crate ? Thanks guys, Happy St. Paddy's Day

It was offered in a value pack offer on iOS device. 25 gems and the leprechaun house for USD4.99

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 11:53 AM

For Android it was offered with last week's update out of crate for a limited time.

witcher1381
03-16-16, 11:54 AM
Could you tell me when androd tablets might get new stove?

supergyrl96
03-16-16, 11:58 AM
I haven't received and notifications on any updates for restaurant or bakery story. What is the name of the new update so i can look it up on the play store?

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 12:02 PM
I haven't received and notifications on any updates for restaurant or bakery story. What is the name of the new update so i can look it up on the play store?

BS update is out, you should have it...it doesn't need a new version. But RS update is a new version...sorry...I don't know the name of that version yet. Keep checking back here, someone will post the new version's name. But it should be in Playstore by either later today or tomorrow.

LadyEna
03-16-16, 12:05 PM
Since gems are tight in RS for me, I only did Easter Crate twice.

1- Easter Centerpiece
1- Bunny Pen

Natasha_07
03-16-16, 12:14 PM
I already have the bunny pen from before, would like the marshmallow maker but highly doubt I could struck gold so might pass this box! :)

Halilady
03-16-16, 12:46 PM
Where is new new android version, can't find it, please help

Halilady
03-16-16, 12:48 PM

Me neither, where is it??

jurrasicland
03-16-16, 12:54 PM
I havent gotten this update YET and I usually do by now WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Halilady
03-16-16, 01:15 PM
That's just not fair, why isn't it available right here to download and why tomorrow, what is the problem, don't they work on these updates ahead of release day, we know Wednesday is update day EVERY week, so why the delay??

wicca_angel
03-16-16, 01:22 PM
I think Android is getting a new version. I have the Racing contents on my Kindle device but not on my Android tablet.

Same here, I don't have the update and I kinda like racing very, very much!!!!
Please help out!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I wouldn't mind some easter things. Thank you. :-)

lenasdinner
03-16-16, 01:25 PM
ooo my...are we androids have to dowload the new version again?? if it's so,whay thay don't release at same day as IOS,we dident have a new version more than 6 month,whay we are getining this with delay???because we know it's possible to get this ate the same day!!!

tularemary
03-16-16, 01:38 PM
REALLY??!!!

Another epic fail...big surprise.........

The true surprise is when this game works....let me know if that ever happens...

Shawnie24
03-16-16, 02:10 PM
What's the update name? Android user and as usual the new update is not here. Can someone please help?

Shawnie24
03-16-16, 02:23 PM
Not a guy and I LOVE having a Nascar theme! Just have to wait for the update AGAIN since I'm an android user...all should be able to get updates at the same time!

becka0716
03-16-16, 02:27 PM
What is the name of the updated version so we android players can atleast. Attempt to get it??!!??

Halilady
03-16-16, 02:38 PM
What is the name of the updated version so we android players can atleast. Attempt to get it??!!??

It's not out yet, nascar is the theme so probably Nascar, what I would lije to know is if storm 8 is going to give me double gifts tommorow because all my nbrs sent me a racing ****** knob which I can't access and at midnight they will be gone, so we android players are SOL, is that fair!!???

becka0716
03-16-16, 02:54 PM
I don't even have the option to gift that part nor have i received any it's like ios players are keeping it a secret! Why not exit their game and see what it's called it would be that easy! Ugh!

pipipooh1977
03-16-16, 03:01 PM
I don't even have the option to gift that part nor have i received any it's like ios players are keeping it a secret! Why not exit their game and see what it's called it would be that easy! Ugh!

ios users don't know what the name is, they don't get versions like android players do. All the contents are automatically pushed to them. When they sign in their games the content is there waiting to be purchased. There's no front app cover name featuring recent updates. And they have no control over it, it's S8 who does it this way.

Eventually someone will post the name of the version Android users are looking for. Then we can all download it from the Playstore. I wish they would stop with the game versions, it's unnecessary and it just upsets every Android player out there.

neathery
03-16-16, 03:04 PM
Ios don't have to download a new version, it just appears for them. Patience people it will show up.

Natasha_07
03-16-16, 03:08 PM
I usually get mine added to the play store around next 2-3 hours, will post the name when it shows up! :)

spydre1
03-16-16, 03:24 PM
It's not out yet, nascar is the theme so probably Nascar, what I would lije to know is if storm 8 is going to give me double gifts tommorow because all my nbrs sent me a racing ****** knob which I can't access and at midnight they will be gone, so we android players are SOL, is that fair!!???

Doubt it will actually say NASCAR - and there's plenty of racing outside of NASCAR - but if they use the name NASCAR, they have to pay a fee for the privilege of using it on their game, and that fee would be high, so not in a free game. You'll still get plenty of racing ******s for the next few days, though.

kat8rose
03-16-16, 04:38 PM
For Android it was offered with last week's update out of crate for a limited time.

Hmm, didn't see the leprechaun house out of crate on Royal Blues Android version. ..disappointed,

So, S8/moderators, pls give some some info on update for Android users...so our time can be considered and used in a less frustrating, more useful or calming manner. Thanks

jconjason
03-16-16, 05:14 PM
If anyone on Android still cant find it, its called Restaurant Story: Hot Rod Cafe

kikicola1
03-16-16, 05:20 PM
Thank you for the information because I doubt we would ever have known waiting on Team Lava or Storm 8!

Sb1957
03-16-16, 05:22 PM
I wonder if this version will be offered on friday in a popup inviting us to download it and with a gem reward......In the past this happened......

janetsgrill
03-16-16, 05:27 PM
I didn't get the hot rod stove. I wonder why I didn't get the hot rodstove.

becka0716
03-16-16, 05:54 PM
Name of Android update is Restaurant Story Hot rod Caf

kooky panda
03-16-16, 06:36 PM
From google play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory53

kooky panda
03-16-16, 06:43 PM
Easter Chest 50%
Easter Chest

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Easter Centerpiece
Chocolate Bunny
Easter Basket
Carrot Patch

Easter Treats
Marshmallow Fountain

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Egg Painting
Bunny Pen

Marshmallow Maker

La_Dalle
03-16-16, 07:28 PM
I just download the udapte "hot Rod cafe"
But when i open the game , i dont have news goals and i don t see the new table and object, or it is normal? I must To wait for?
I am level 23.
thanks!
PS: sorry i speack/write badly english!

kat8rose
03-16-16, 07:53 PM
So, as above, the new version is not showing the new info? Is that a glitch

And if I don't want to change versions? I am missing 10 gifts today, assuming the new knobs I can't see???? I had problems and have a stable version. Why isn't the new part on my version? Keep the appliance, but now I can't even decline the part to get my gifts? That is so wrong?

I need a moderator's help. I can't have another unstable version. This makes no sense at all to me, just keep your appliance but let me have my gifts. Please and thank you.

LalaSmooth
03-16-16, 11:49 PM
I'm using the standard version of RS. I can see the new items but the new part of appliance isn't showing up

auntmeredith123
03-17-16, 12:11 AM
Hey, this new challenge looks like a whole lot of fun to do, too! I have already bought a couple of the Spring Kettles and am making some of the 1st kind of Tea right now, too! I love to brew fresh, unsweetened tea here @ home, and I also love the different varieties of Tea that I buy by the tin @ Teavana, too! Their Monkey Oolong Tea is my favorite! Ciao for now! Thanks!

I almost forgot to ask, I wanted to make some chocolate bunnies, etc., for Easter 2016, and I thought that I had the appliances I needed to make them with, as well as the Egg Tables and Chairs, too. Can you tell me how I can get them before then, OK? Ok! Thanks again!

I am so happy that there is something new for the Easter holidays this year! I've got another Google Play Card, and it will come in handy for the Hot Rod Cafe, and also in getting the Easter Crate, too! Thanks!

lenasdinner
03-17-16, 09:01 AM
I wonder if this version will be offered on friday in a popup inviting us to download it and with a gem reward......In the past this happened......

it happend yes,but we had to wait 2 or 3 weeks,sometimes even more.will see this time how long we will wait .....if we don't download it.

La_Dalle
03-17-16, 09:09 AM
I just download the udapte "hot Rod cafe"
But when i open the game , i dont have news goals and i don t see the new table and object, or it is normal? I must To wait for?
I am level 23. I am with Android Samsung and the notifications doesn't work with hot rod cafe...
thanks!
PS: sorry i speack/write badly english!

Meowmeowbeans
03-17-16, 10:35 AM
In order to join the race, please make sure you are using the most recently released version of the game which is available for Android users at this link. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory53) Additionally, you will need to be Level 29 in order to access these new items. Apologies for any confusion!

kat8rose
03-17-16, 11:43 AM
In order to join the race, please make sure you are using the most recently released version of the game which is available for Android users at this link. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory53) Additionally, you will need to be Level 29 in order to access these new Goals. Apologies for any confusion!

What new goals? Lvl 99, got that version, no new goals ....

Getting overy this game, time for a break I do believe.

Meowmeowbeans
03-17-16, 11:53 AM
Sorry for any confusion! This update includes new items, not Goals.

Sb1957
03-17-16, 03:45 PM
Can we expect tomorrow or next week that this RS version come offered with a pop-up, like you did with another games before???

La_Dalle
03-17-16, 04:04 PM
i update the more recently version, but i think i must to wait the level 29!
Thank you for your answer!!

Libbie318817
03-18-16, 10:39 AM
I haven't received food ready notifications for RS since I downloaded the hotrod cafe version. Notifications are on in game and in my device settings.

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 01:51 PM
why are you doing this new version again,I thout this is all behind us since we dident have one for so long.we should go forword not backwords!!even when we did have to download new version lately then we had parts in the game and could recive and send ,and now again not???

pietable
03-20-16, 02:29 AM
I like the new cookers ;) ...at least there is new content still.
If anyone wants a new buddy for the game ...add me!
ID: PieTable

Mair74
03-22-16, 06:52 AM
Love the new update but hate having to download a new version of the game just to get it ! Wish your games where the same on android as they are on apple !

aiyoosha
03-24-16, 10:45 AM
Android players will need to download the version from Google Play

Restaurant Hot Rod Caf?

http://41.media.tumblr.com/ad5d99a2fd604a4d397fd451abd3fdb7/tumblr_inline_o43lekBySm1qm7yoc_540.png
Customers need a little pick me up? Give them some high-octane fuel to speed on through the day, past the checkered flag! Put the pedal to the metal with the Hot Rod Caf? only in Restaurant Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frestau rantstory&t=YzMyNzFhMmVkODZiNTljMzI4Y2VhMGI1ZTRjYmE4MTJlNjdk MjU3ZCxIVWxMZXhPMw%3D%3D)!
Get your motor running with these new items:

Pit Crew decoration
Hot Rod decoration
Racing Flags wall decoration

Easter Chest 50% off
Easter Chest

Common (4th Prize, 54%)
Easter Centerpiece
Chocolate Bunny
Easter Basket
Carrot Patch

Easter Treats
Marshmallow Fountain

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
Egg Painting
Bunny Pen

Marshmallow Maker

dang :( i really wanted the bunny pen i have the worst luck ever

pipipooh1977
03-25-16, 08:00 PM
Still have not got a pop up to download the new version. Are we even getting one? If your going to make android players download new versions we deserve gems for it.

pieandcream
03-26-16, 09:27 AM
Still have not got a pop up to download the new version. Are we even getting one? If your going to make android players download new versions we deserve gems for it.

allow private messages for a while pipi XD!!!!

auntmeredith123
03-26-16, 11:37 AM
I have recently installed the Hot Rod Caf? and I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a recent picture of my restaurant!

Aren't my 2 Little Hot Rods cute? They are very competitive with each other, too, and just love to race around my restaurant, too! I've got another more recent picture, but it's not ready to show you just yet, OK? I added on another Kid's Door, and also another Hot Rod, too! Come on over to Subway and check out my latest designs, OK? My storm 8 ID is still auntmeredith123. Have a Hoppy Easter weekend e1! Ciao for now! Later!

pipipooh1977
03-26-16, 05:53 PM
allow private messages for a while pipi XD!!!!
Ok, will do.

Sb1957
04-08-16, 06:26 AM
Today i received pop up inviting me for installing hot rod cafe version. With the gems gift. At last. Only three weeks later! We're better.

darko5
04-08-16, 10:26 PM
Blah! I'll pass this one. Not a great update. But the Easter Box sale is cool enough:-) All items in this box are cute!