PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

judyandthecat
03-14-16, 04:13 PM
Minimum level is 18 for participation. Android & IOS :D:D

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Please see Post #2 for goals. Thanks.

An Easter Eggsperience (5 goals) - rewards Chocolate chick :)
Gotta Hatch 'Em All (3 goals)
The Big Dipper (optional)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone, a Community Manager has brought us good news! Yes we can win the chocolate chick through goal! :D:D

There are 2 types of chicks which you can win from this event. One yellow chick and one chocolate chick.

1. The Last Goal of "An Easter Eggsperience" (5 of 5) will reward the Chocolate Chick.

2. The Yellow chick is a rare prize that you can win when you turn in the eggs at the Collections Gallery.

You can win more than 1 chick through the collection but the Nest can only hold up to 3 chicks. If you win more, you will be unable to put them out. Good luck and have fun with your event. :)

New popup says start date is the 18th
An EGGciting new event starts on Friday, March 18th at 5:30 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time!
I wonder what kind of pet we will be hatching?

http://i66.tinypic.com/2wf66c0.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2nsor53.jpg

It is a twelve day event and there will be ten different eggs that need to be collected. Each day a different egg is released.

Day 1 is from plane deliveries
Day 2 is from pigs
Day 3 is from the studio
Day 4 is from the chocolatier
Day 5 is from the bakery
Day 6 is from the sheep
Day 7 is from orange trees
Day 8 is from the fryer
Day 9 is from fishing
Day 10 is from the mine

When a new day's egg unlocks you can still collect all previous day's eggs

All egg drops are random.
Everyone needs to continue collecting as many eggs as possible because once day ten unlocks the fun begins you get to start turning in collections for random prizes which includes a darling adorable baby chick!

If you want to turn in collections earlier you can do so by buying the egg dipper which is also a goal. This machine allows you to take previous eggs collected and turn them into other eggs...they are the ingredient so to speak!

You can also turn in collections sooner by buying the eggs you are missing with gems!

After you have one of each of the ten eggs you turn in the collection in the collections gallery for a random prize.

List of Prizes from the Collection Gallery
Bunny Egg
Chicken Egg
Cow Egg
Pig Egg
Easter Egg Basket
Chocolate Rabbit
Easter Wagon
Easter Pickup
Easter Cottage
***YELLOW CHICK***
All of the above ten prizes are random.

http://i63.tinypic.com/125omf7.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ch3tbp.jpg

Purchasing the egg dipper can aid you in making hard to get eggs.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2cpw0wk.jpg

See Post 2 for the goals!

judyandthecat
03-14-16, 04:14 PM
Two sets of goals are happening

Actually, there are two sets of goals running simultaneously. The first (Morgan's, since it is 5 goals), is "An Easter Eggsperience". That's the one that we had to give ten Day 1 eggs to her. The other, Piper's, is 3 goals, called "Gotta Hatch 'Em All", and I think the first one was just finding one Day 1 Egg. The 2nd Goal is finding one Day 1 egg and finding one Day 2 egg.

For Piper's 2nd goal, however, the eggs MUST be found after the goal unlocked. If they are found (or received) before, they do not count, so any Day 1 eggs left in a player's collection will not qualify.

An Easter Eggsperience ( 1 of 5 )

1:
Give 10 ( Day 1 eggs from planes to Morgan)
Reward: Cow Egg

2:
Give 20 of egg number 2 from pigs
Give 15 of egg number 3 from the studio
Give 60 bacon
Give 45 scarves
Reward: Pig Egg

3:
Give 20 of egg number 4 from the chocolatier
Give 15 of egg number 5 from the bakery
Give 30 dark chocolate
Give 25 bread
Reward: Chocolate bunny

4:
Give 10 of egg number 6 from sheep
Give 8 of egg number 7 from orange trees
Give 40 wool
Give 25 oranges
Reward: Easter Basket

5:
Give 20 of egg number 8 from the fryer
Give 15 of egg number 9 from fishing
Give 6 French Fries
Give 20 anchovies
Give 7 catfish
Reward: Chocolate Chick Pet

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )

1: Find Easter Egg number 1
Reward: 150 coin 30 experience

2: Find Easter Egg number 1
Find Easter Egg number 2
Reward: 180 coin 34 experience

3: Turn in 1 Easter Collection
Reward: 240 coin 41 experience

The Big Dipper

This machine lets you make eggs you might have a hard time finding by using eggs from a previous day.

When you hit craft you will see that at the bottom of the picture following that you can make all the eggs at the bottom! It takes two eggs of a previous day to make one egg of the one you want.

http://i65.tinypic.com/w1zifk.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/2emjzht.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/ajkoc6.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/152m3d5.jpg

Rynetory2
03-14-16, 08:29 PM
Thank you Judy for starting and updating the event information for us. Much appreciated! :D

hmmm I wonder if it'll be a pet chick?

I thought I'll post this list, compiled by you and me last year, here in case it's useful for members to start their preparations. Start stocking up your supplies, everyone. :)

Final preparations prior to event
When you get an event notification, you should start doing these preparations. We don't know what type of event it is but we can prepare in advance in case we need it for the event.

Align your deliveries before event starts. Discard those deliveries which you can't fulfil. Be ready to send off all deliveries if event requires when it starts.
Have all your machines working non stop but ensure they are done working when the event starts in case you have to make a special event item.
Have all animals (i.e. cows, chickens, pigs, sheep) ready to collect at event time. Likewise for all fruit trees.
Stock up some mining tools if you can. Feed your pets for tools. Hopefully we won't need to mine but stock some just in case.
Check Stormie shop and see if she sells you an event item.
P.S. If Stormie sells you an event item, please post and share with us in here. Thanks.

Niire
03-15-16, 03:25 AM
I got a message about this one via notification...is it going to be for android too? please say yes, lol here lately I have been a bit bored.

Rynetory2
03-15-16, 06:28 AM
Receiving that event notification seems like a good indication. :D I'm checking on this. Keeping my fingers crossed that is true! Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for letting us know, Niire.

Niire
03-15-16, 07:10 AM
No problem. Got my fingers crossed too, I haven't had a true event since the ice cream one last end of summer...

capitalcee
03-15-16, 03:21 PM
The baby chick 😍😍😍😍

Niire
03-15-16, 10:06 PM
Hey rynetory, don't think you need to check anymore. I just got a pop up in game. :D It probably came up earlier, but I have been nursing a 102 fever today. :(

Rynetory2
03-15-16, 10:11 PM

S8 has confirmed that this event will be available to both Android and IOS members! That is truely AWESOME!! :D:D This will be the first event for the whole community.

BIG THANK YOU to S8 Farm 2 team for making it available to all of us! Appreciate your effort and listening to us. :D You made my dream come true too.

Note: For members who are new to events, please read Post #1 and #2 for event information. The information will be updated as we progress through the event, so keep checking for more updates.

Rynetory2
03-15-16, 10:13 PM
Hey rynetory, don't think you need to check anymore. I just got a pop up in game. :D It probably came up earlier, but I have been nursing a 102 fever today. :(

I was typing the updates as you posted haha. Sorry you arent feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Niire
03-15-16, 10:45 PM
Thanks! :) Still running a fever, but I am awake at least. :p

noemata
03-16-16, 12:02 AM
OMG! S/He's so adorable...must get one! :D

Niire
03-16-16, 01:29 AM
This has me all excited! Hmm, gonna stop selling anything but overflow, I need old maps to do an expansion for barn room for real! I am going by your list rynetory, hopefully I'll actually be able to HELP help filks out too. OMGosh! LOL fever self needs to chill I think... :p

minidemon88
03-16-16, 04:20 AM
Hey judy, they brought back your Easter kitty!! xD

See....! I knew there will be another new event pretty soon! So a pet chick this time round, and where do we put the new 3x3 habitat??? I'm running out of space! :(

judyandthecat
03-16-16, 04:43 AM
Hey judy, they brought back your Easter kitty!! xD

See....! I knew there will be another new event pretty soon! So a pet chick this time round, and where do we put the new 3x3 habitat??? I'm running out of space! :(

Kitty is mine for those players that don't know the Easter kitty for sale is from Easter event 2014 and I did not win her in the random luck collections event!

I know I wish they would let me sell the chickens with their habitats wasting 27 squares too I could buy eggs from the market!

Crossing fingers for the Easter Corgi Dog from the same event for you!

eneke
03-16-16, 08:12 AM
Please oh please let this not be a collection event! I hate collection events.

minidemon88
03-16-16, 11:41 AM
Kitty is mine for those players that don't know the Easter kitty for sale is from Easter event 2014 and I did not win her in the random luck collections event!

I know I wish they would let me sell the chickens with their habitats wasting 27 squares too I could buy eggs from the market!

Crossing fingers for the Easter Corgi Dog from the same event for you!

Thanks sweetie! Glad to know you bought it! ;) Btw, what does the topiary do? Any special effect?

Hopefully the bunny corgi will pop-up in the game pretty soon. My gems are ready!

judyandthecat
03-16-16, 01:44 PM
I'm
Thanks sweetie! Glad to know you bought it! ;) Btw, what does the topiary do? Any special effect?

Hopefully the bunny corgi will pop-up in the game pretty soon. My gems are ready!

Bunny topiary does nothing I pressed on it and waited but no bunnies running around ;)

PookieBear50
03-16-16, 05:33 PM
Please oh please let this not be a collection event! I hate collection events.

I'm sorry to say this, but judging from the announcement of this event, the odds are good that it will be A collection event. Whether it is collecting items to contribute to community prizes, or collecting eggs like in previous years to turn in collections, is unknown. But the appearance of 3 different types of eggs in the picture suggests that the latter is the most likely event this time around.

I could be wrong, though, so don't place any faith in what I say.

eneke
03-16-16, 06:22 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but judging from the announcement of this event, the odds are good that it will be A collection event. Whether it is collecting items to contribute to community prizes, or collecting eggs like in previous years to turn in collections, is unknown. But the appearance of 3 different types of eggs in the picture suggests that the latter is the most likely event this time around.

I could be wrong, though, so don't place any faith in what I say.

I got the collection impression as well. I am still saddened by not having the the sand turtle from last summer. Oh well, all I can do is hope.

LadyFencer
03-16-16, 06:27 PM
I kinda hope it's a collection as I'm wiped out from filling orders and deliveries from the last couple of events. I'm glad they keep producing events, but I haven't had a chance to restock mining tools or build inventory after the St. Patrick's Day one. (I do, though, have over 40 saws now since that's what deliveries and animals have been dropping!) I think I can squeeze a little chick in somewhere.

eneke
03-16-16, 07:00 PM
I kinda hope it's a collection as I'm wiped out from filling orders and deliveries from the last couple of events. I'm glad they keep producing events, but I haven't had a chance to restock mining tools or build inventory after the St. Patrick's Day one. (I do, though, have over 40 saws now since that's what deliveries and animals have been dropping!) I think I can squeeze a little chick in somewhere.

Oh I hear you on that. I just don't want to win a bunch of the same things like the summer event. My farm looked more like a beach resort after that event than a farm. 16 beach balls, 8 pool lounges and 6 kiddie pools was a little over ****.

Mitzi111
03-17-16, 12:29 AM
Today the pop up about the event looked like it said that the start date was 3/18 (instead of 3/17) Did the date change? or did I read it wrong

comfortfarms2013
03-17-16, 12:52 AM
No I saw the same thing this morning?

mothernature15
03-17-16, 01:58 AM
No I saw the same thing this morning?

Me too....is it 17th or 18th?

mothernature15
03-17-16, 02:05 AM
Either way lets just be prepared for the event.....only hitch is the mode ....luck events never work out for me....

Sandybellee
03-17-16, 02:59 AM
Me too....is it 17th or 18th?

Mine said 18th just now too... I guess it's been pushed back a day.

krisscritters
03-17-16, 03:14 AM
My event pop up started out saying the event starts on 3/17, now it says 3/18. Did they change the start date?

judyandthecat
03-17-16, 03:44 AM
My event pop up started out saying the event starts on 3/17, now it says 3/18. Did they change the start date?

I just got the same popup so I assume there was some problems that had to be ironed out sigh I was ready for today ....ok but it is better if there was problems that the start date was delayed. I put new date in the first post but until we get verification be prepared for today too.

http://i66.tinypic.com/rsa043.jpg

Niire
03-17-16, 05:14 AM
I am gonna leave my farm as is...all crafting stations empty, all crops ready to harvest, most of my deliveries are good to go. And animals ready to be gathered. Also have excess bait, should be 3 fish circles in my pond, and got some tools gathered. I think that's everything, so best for me not to play till the event starts, yeah?

judyandthecat
03-17-16, 05:17 AM
I am gonna leave my farm as is...all crafting stations empty, all crops ready to harvest, most of my deliveries are good to go. And animals ready to be gathered. Also have excess bait, should be 3 fish circles in my pond, and got some tools gathered. I think that's everything, so best for me not to play till the event starts, yeah?

That is what I am doing too!

I continue to make items in crafting stations that I know will be done at start time which is usually 5:30 Easten Daylight Savings time for me.

Niire
03-17-16, 05:24 AM
Oh sweet, you're est too? :)

This will be my first ever event, and my math is shaky, so figuring up crafting is probably not a good idea for me, lol. :p I'm halfway to level 45 though, so hopefully it'll be a success. :D

Rynetory2
03-17-16, 06:14 AM
I'm going to take it that the event starts on March 18 since it's an in-game notification. An extra day is good for those who arent fully prepared.

eucom
03-17-16, 07:04 AM
I just got the same popup so I assume there was some problems that had to be ironed out sigh I was ready for today ....ok but it is better if there was problems that the start date was delayed. I put new date in the first post but until we get verification be prepared for today too.

http://i66.tinypic.com/rsa043.jpg

Or, could it be that they wanted to start on a weekend and end on a weekend? That way if it's a 2 week event they'll be off for almost half of it.

edited: Also, people who work M-F might have a day or two extra to work on it.

nanniehelga
03-17-16, 12:52 PM
Hi I'm new to this but can anyone tell me why the event has been put back to the 18th

OzFamily
03-17-16, 02:44 PM
I just got a notification that Morgan is taking longer to hide all the eggs.

judyandthecat
03-17-16, 02:45 PM
Official notification that the event starts tomorrow!

kooky panda
03-17-16, 02:53 PM
Hi I'm new to this but can anyone tell me why the event has been put back to the 18th
Sometimes unexpected things may happen before an update is released resulting in a delay.

alltimetina
03-17-16, 05:15 PM
Thank you Judy for starting and updating the event information for us. Much appreciated! :D

hmmm I wonder if it'll be a pet chick?

I thought I'll post this list, compiled by you and me last year, here in case it's useful for members to start their preparations. Start stocking up your supplies, everyone. :)

Final preparations prior to event
When you get an event notification, you should start doing these preparations. We don't know what type of event it is but we can prepare in advance in case we need it for the event.

Align your deliveries before event starts. Discard those deliveries which you can't fulfil. Be ready to send off all deliveries if event requires when it starts.
Have all your machines working non stop but ensure they are done working when the event starts in case you have to make a special event item.
Have all animals (i.e. cows, chickens, pigs, sheep) ready to collect at event time. Likewise for all fruit trees.
Stock up some mining tools if you can. Feed your pets for tools. Hopefully we won't need to mine but stock some just in case.
Check Stormie shop and see if she sells you an event item.
P.S. If Stormie sells you an event item, please post and share with us in here. Thanks.

I got a golden lure from stormie today. Not sure if it's significant to the event but it could possibly be something.

PookieBear50
03-17-16, 05:52 PM
I got a golden lure from stormie today. Not sure if it's significant to the event but it could possibly be something.

Probably not. Stormie sometimes puts the Golden Lures up for sale at random times between events. Congratulations on getting it, they may be helpful in a future event.

Rynetory2
03-17-16, 11:39 PM

Wonderful that you had gotten a golden lure from Stormie! :D Thank you so much for sharing with us, appreciate that. I hope you did save it in case it comes in handy for this event.

sine67
03-18-16, 01:12 AM
Oh I hear you on that. I just don't want to win a bunch of the same things like the summer event. My farm looked more like a beach resort after that event than a farm. 16 beach balls, 8 pool lounges and 6 kiddie pools was a little over ****.
I got six gnomes and five scarecrows in the St Patrick's event and still didn't get the topiary, I was waiting for the balloons, my partner had loads of balloons but no gnome

honeypossum
03-18-16, 06:13 AM
I was hoping to see the event this morning before work...I'm on iOS and am not seeing anything event-related yet. Did I misunderstand the start time? Or is there another delay? (I'm level 25)

Niire
03-18-16, 09:04 AM
Events usually start in the afternoon for EST folks. Not really sure on the time it starts for FS2, because I am android and this is the first event for me. But like, DS starts at 1:30 pm EST usually. Which is morning, for them.

honeypossum
03-18-16, 09:32 AM
Events usually start in the afternoon for EST folks. Not really sure on the time it starts for FS2, because I am android and this is the first event for me. But like, DS starts at 1:30 pm EST usually. Which is morning, for them.

Thanks! I was confused - that's good to know. I'll try to be patient!! 😜

Niire
03-18-16, 10:25 AM
No worries, I'm having a hard time being patient too. :D

jmterao
03-18-16, 12:25 PM
I got six gnomes and five scarecrows in the St Patrick's event and still didn't get the topiary, I was waiting for the balloons, my partner had loads of balloons but no gnome

I have the topiary, really not that excited about it.

I ended up with 8 gnomes, 8 balloons and 10 scarecrows. By the time the event was over I was more than ready for it to leave.

I had a lot more fun with the Halloween event but there I ended up with 6 golden lures!

Jennerwein1
03-18-16, 01:06 PM
I sat the Saint Patrick's event out, my drop rates have been so abysmal in previous events. Did not want the aggravation. Will see what this one brings. Hoping ...

alltimetina
03-18-16, 01:11 PM
Wonderful that you had gotten a golden lure from Stormie! :D Thank you so much for sharing with us, appreciate that. I hope you did save it in case it comes in handy for this event.

I did save it! I also saved a golden lure that I won from the prize machine in the last event. I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point!

segelj
03-18-16, 01:26 PM
The event has not started for me yet. Anyone else still waiting?

sweetypies97
03-18-16, 01:29 PM
I'm still waiting. Events usually start around 5.30-6am for me. It's now 7.30am and still waiting ...

LietuvosRespublika
03-18-16, 01:32 PM
I'm still waiting too... (android)

mymummy789
03-18-16, 01:47 PM
I guess they meant 5.30 pm?! I was hoping to make a start before going away for a couple of days but it looks like that isn't going to happen :(

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 02:08 PM
I guess they meant 5.30 pm?! I was hoping to make a start before going away for a couple of days but it looks like that isn't going to happen :(

Yes pm the event will be starting in about twenty minutes.

sweetypies97
03-18-16, 02:31 PM
Its here! Woohoo!

sweetypies97
03-18-16, 02:33 PM
I got my first egg from a delivery. Now I have to find and send 9 more.

kooky panda
03-18-16, 02:33 PM
Good Luck Everyone!!!
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u149/Margie077/Easter/EggsLegsMarching.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Margie077/media/Easter/EggsLegsMarching.gif.html)

diverDestiny
03-18-16, 02:38 PM
Is the first egg only from deliveries?

alltimetina
03-18-16, 02:42 PM
Is the first egg only from deliveries?

I have received 3 eggs so far all from deliveries. None from collecting fruit from trees or from my animals.

Is this event like the summer beach one for the turtle? You don't really have to do the quests and you can still get the chick from turning in collections? If that's the case, I think I'll save my eggs until I get the check and then go backwards and complete the events of possible. I care more about getting the chick then the rest of the decorations.

noemata
03-18-16, 02:46 PM
WOW!! It costs 250gems OR 160gems for the the egg dipper? Different price for different devices......

dizzle507
03-18-16, 02:47 PM
Can we confirm if this will be straight luck when turning in complete egg sets? Example. If I turn in 10 complete sets, I'll get 10 different prizes. Or is this going to be a frustrating waste of time and I will end up with 20 of the same Easter decorations (to go with my 25 umbrellas from the turtle challenge) and never win the chick??!!

aroara
03-18-16, 02:52 PM
12 deliveries 1 egg

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 02:56 PM
Can we confirm if this will be straight luck when turning in complete egg sets? Example. If I turn in 10 complete sets, I'll get 10 different prizes. Or is this going to be a frustrating waste of time and I will end up with 20 of the same Easter decorations (to go with my 25 umbrellas from the turtle challenge) and never win the chick because??!!

Collections gallery is random prizes...like turning in a butterfly or mole collection.

Sandybellee
What about the brown chick seen in the goal icon? Do you get that from completing the goals?

alish00
Ok so I turned in all my eggs.. No new quest came up?!?

alltimetina
03-18-16, 02:58 PM
Ok so I turned in all my eggs.. No new quest came up?!?

Im understanding that each day a new egg is unlocked. You won't get any new ones until tomorrow.

aroara
03-18-16, 03:00 PM
Lucky you got all your eggs Ive only got 1

ArlettesFarm
03-18-16, 03:00 PM
15 deliveries, 4 eggs. ��

So far no eggs from fishing, collecting from animals, harvesting crops, mining, or from completed crafts.

alish00
03-18-16, 03:05 PM
Thanks... So I guess I'll start my building back up .. Good luck everyone,.,

HelloUncertainty
03-18-16, 03:06 PM
I updated the game, then had 2 eggs from delivery, the chicken came across my screen and I lost both of them. []

sandygin
03-18-16, 03:06 PM
Very disappointed that this is a turn in collections for a random prize event. This never goes well for me. I can hand in a hundred collections and never get the animal. sad

justmine2
03-18-16, 03:08 PM
Do you have to buy the egg dipper? My small farm probably doesn't have enough gems. One of my nbrs said their dipper was like 250-280 gems, mine was only 160

caron7
03-18-16, 03:11 PM
I just sent my first delivery and got 2 eggs as a reward.

eneke
03-18-16, 03:12 PM
Well my guess is this will be exactly like the summer turtle event. The first day, doing one activity will get you eggs, then the next day, they turn on the second egg for another activity and so on. I am also assuming the egg dipper is like the beach hut of last year, in that you can take eggs from previous unlocked days and convert them to other eggs. 200 gems for the egg dipper is ludicrous.

suncatchers
03-18-16, 03:12 PM
15 deliveries, 4 eggs. ��

So far no eggs from fishing, collecting from animals, harvesting crops, mining, or from completed crafts.

Day 1 the eggs only come from deliveries. Every 24 hrs (I believe) a new egg unlocks and you can collect it from a different spot (in addition to still being able to collect the previous days eggs from their spots).

Good luck!

TucsonJudy
03-18-16, 03:18 PM
Can we use the egg dipper from last year?

bss0226
03-18-16, 03:27 PM
10 deliveries. 3 eggs. This stinks. I hate that deliveries are source for first egg. In past, deliveries were like the 6th egg or so. We could even make those eggs. Everything depends on this egg. I presume that we don't have to do the goals to win the chick. Can we actually win and use 3 chicks? It says the nest can accommodate 3 chicks

Sandybellee
03-18-16, 03:30 PM
10 deliveries. 3 eggs. This stinks. I hate that deliveries are source for first egg. In past, deliveries were like the 6th egg or so. We could even make those eggs. Everything depends on this egg. I presume that we don't have to do the goals to win the chick. Can we actually win and use 3 chicks? It says the nest can accommodate 3 chicks

The goal icon has a brown chick so maybe we get that one for completing the goals.

justmine2
03-18-16, 03:40 PM

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

New popup says start date is the 18th
An EGGciting new event starts on Friday, March 18th at 5:30 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time!
I wonder what kind of pet we will be hatching?

http://i66.tinypic.com/2wf66c0.jpg

It is a twelve day event and there will be ten different eggs that need to be collected. Each day a different egg is released.

Day 1 is from fishing
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10

After you have one of each of the ten eggs you turn in the collection in the collections gallery for a random prize.

Really? From fishing?

dizzle507
03-18-16, 03:42 PM
Day one is from deliveries only.....not fishing!

aroara
03-18-16, 03:45 PM
Still no more eggs :( 25 deliveries 1 egg????

justmine2
03-18-16, 03:47 PM
Grrrr. Above post says fishing!! I'm not getting any where with either one!

kooky panda
03-18-16, 03:52 PM
Day one is from deliveries only.....not fishing!
I have corrected Post to reflect deliveries for day 1.

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 03:53 PM
Grrrr. Above post says fishing!! I'm not getting any where with either one!

I made an error typing meant to write plane deliveries and have changed the first post to the correct plane deliveries for egg number one.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE.

Niire
03-18-16, 04:03 PM
Okies, since this is my first event with you lovely IoS folks...is it advisable to hold onto my eggs? Or give them to Morgan to complete the quest? Sorry, I am a bit confused. I turned some in already, but I can desist. :)

summit777
03-18-16, 04:05 PM
10 deliveries. 3 eggs. This stinks. I hate that deliveries are source for first egg. In past, deliveries were like the 6th egg or so. We could even make those eggs. Everything depends on this egg.
I totally agree with that! not very nice. And it need 2 eggs to create another egg. Unfortunately, I've already bought the dipper too fast. in this case I've shouldn't have done that. Next time I should read in the forum first, where the first egg is hidden. A little bit disappointed at the moment... :(

Sandybellee
03-18-16, 04:12 PM
Okies, since this is my first event with you lovely IoS folks...is it advisable to hold onto my eggs? Or give them to Morgan to complete the quest? Sorry, I am a bit confused. I turned some in already, but I can desist. :)

I'm keeping all my eggs in one basket for now, lol! :D I'll wait to see what the rewards for completing the goals are and how many eggs I can gather and turn in as collections to decide whether to give them to Morgan or not.

If we get the brown chick from the goal icon as a pet for completing the goals, I'll definitely do it because there's no guarantee of winning the yellow chick from the collections no matter how many you turn in.

HTH and good luck! :)

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 04:14 PM

We don't know yet what prize is at the end of the quests so I myself am waiting cause I hate plane deliveries and two eggs in the dipper to make an egg is like bleh

Niire
03-18-16, 04:14 PM
Yeah, TBH? I'd rather have a brown chick. But if I can get both, yanno...LOL! I'll go ahead and save them then. Thanks Sandy! <3

jmterao
03-18-16, 04:17 PM
Do you have to buy the egg dipper? My small farm probably doesn't have enough gems. One of my nbrs said their dipper was like 250-280 gems, mine was only 160

Mines 250 but I get 30 back.

Normally I buy the added goal stuff but not this time. I really am not that thrilled with the prizes nor do I really need another pet or pet habitat.

I completed the first quest and got the cow egg, I wish it was bigger.

i am seriously considering passing on this event and just making and selling to stockpile some cash.

summit777
03-18-16, 04:26 PM
Mines 250 but I get 30 back.
Wow, thats confusing. Mine was 160, got 20 back (iOs lvl 48)
As you wrote, I also recommend to pass this event and not buy the dipper, as deliveries are egg number 1. Save your gems.

kellanrevere
03-18-16, 04:38 PM
I've already given 5 eggs to Morgan and noticed that the collection egg left. Guess I will hold on to my eggs until I see what is happening later in the game. This is my first collection event. Interesting to note that eggs all come from one place right now. Is that what will happen with future eggs ? Egg #1 always from deliveries, egg number 2 always from ________ ?

funforcatalina
03-18-16, 04:41 PM
I really like this game but it's hard not to feel ripped off sometimes... this is my first easter event as I am still fairly new to the game, I jumped the *** and bought the $50 Gem package to buy the Egg Dipper only to find out that you need eggs to craft eggs... umm []?!?!?? I thought it would have been like regular eggs from our chickens and dye made from fruits and vegetables from our farms... but sadly it's not and 2 easter eggs to craft 1 easter egg seems like a total rip off! Can someone tell me if there is a benefit to owning the Egg Dipper?

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 04:45 PM
I really like this game but it's hard not to feel ripped off sometimes... this is my first easter event as I am still fairly new to the game, I jumped the *** and bought the $50 Gem package to buy the Egg Dipper only to find out that you need eggs to craft eggs... umm []?!?!?? I thought it would have been like regular eggs from our chickens and dye made from fruits and vegetables from our farms... but sadly it's not and 2 easter eggs to craft 1 easter egg seems like a total rip off! Can someone tell me if there is a benefit to owning the Egg Dipper?

In previous collection events number nine and ten are usually from fishing and mining and the egg dipper will let you make an egg you are having trouble finding.

The event is going to be more difficult beings egg number one is from plane deliveries.

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 04:46 PM
I've already given 5 eggs to Morgan and noticed that the collection egg left. Guess I will hold on to my eggs until I see what is happening later in the game. This is my first collection event. Interesting to note that eggs all come from one place right now. Is that what will happen with future eggs ? Egg #1 always from deliveries, egg number 2 always from ________ ?

Yes tomorrow day two egg will be unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time and will be from a different activity on your farm

npt727
03-18-16, 04:59 PM
Can we use last years egg dipper?

eneke
03-18-16, 05:02 PM
If they are going to make the first egg based on deliveries and not something a bit more easy, they should at least throw us a bone, or in this case an egg, and let us start crafting special bait early for fishing if it will be needed.

anne202b
03-18-16, 05:07 PM
Need a bit of clarification from my friendly neighbors....

I'm guessing we need to complete the 5 goals in 'An Easter Eggsperience' within 24 hours? I've only collected a few eggs so far but not sure exactly how many. Is there a counter or something that I can't find?

I'm seeing some posts where people aren't 'giving' their eggs, but holding on to them? Why is that?

Sorry for all the questions. But thanks for your help. ;)

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:07 PM
Can we use last years egg dipper?

No I took mine out of storage and tried does not work.

NYM9CX
03-18-16, 05:09 PM
My collection gallery isn't working have no display. Have closed game, restated, reinstalled still no display
System info: Apple Air 2/128gb/Wifi+4g iOS 9.2.1/ Farm Story 2/Storm Studio 22.4.1

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:10 PM
Need a bit of clarification from my friendly neighbors....

I'm guessing we need to complete the 5 goals in 'An Easter Eggsperience' within 24 hours? I've only collected a few eggs so far but not sure exactly how many. Is there a counter or something that I can't find?

I'm seeing some posts where people aren't 'giving' their eggs, but holding on to them? Why is that?

Sorry for all the questions. But thanks for your help. ;)

No there is no timer.
It is unknown if you get a pet chicken from goals at this time or/if/and only from the collections gallery.
I am not giving my eggs at this time because plane deliveries are hard and I could possibly turn in more collections in the gallery by hanging on to them and seeing what the prize is for the goals first.

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:11 PM
My collection gallery isn't working have no display. Have closed game, restated, reinstalled still no display
System info: Apple Air 2/128gb/Wifi+4g iOS 9.2.1/ Farm Story 2/Storm Studio 22.4.1

Did you press on the egg tab?
This is what you should see
http://i63.tinypic.com/125omf7.jpg

Ravenbluffer
03-18-16, 05:20 PM
Wow, thats confusing. Mine was 160, got 20 back (iOs lvl 48)
As you wrote, I also recommend to pass this event and not buy the dipper, as deliveries are egg number 1. Save your gems.

Wow, mine was 120, also getting 20 back. Just a reminder, if you pick up more eggs down the line than egg 1... say egg 3 or 4 you will be able to put those toward the later eggs also.

anne202b
03-18-16, 05:20 PM
No there is no timer.
It is unknown if you get a pet chicken from goals at this time or/if/and only from the collections gallery.
I am not giving my eggs at this time because plane deliveries are hard and I could possibly turn in more collections in the gallery by hanging on to them and seeing what the prize is for the goals first.

Thanks, Judy.

But once we get 10 of the first egg, we 'give' them, right?....in order to get to the 2nd goal?

sgr1953
03-18-16, 05:24 PM
I'm not seeing the two collections to the right of the mole. Are these new or do we get them with advancement through the game?

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:24 PM
Thanks, Judy.

But once we get 10 of the first egg, we 'give' them, right?....in order to get to the 2nd goal?

I am waiting to see what prizes come from the goals.
If the goal prizes are the same as the collection prizes I might take my chance with collections only.

Yes in order to get the second goal you have to complete the first goal.

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:25 PM
I'm not seeing the two collections to the right of the mole. Are these new or do we get them with advancement through the game?

I am level 60 so not sure when you get the otter and dart collection(treehouse)

anne202b
03-18-16, 05:28 PM
I am waiting to see what prizes come from the goals.
If the goal prizes are the same as the collection prizes I might take my chance with collections only.

Yes in order to get the second goal you have to complete the first goal.

Thanks for clearing that up, Judy. Xo Good luck!

capitalcee
03-18-16, 05:30 PM
Ugh! I wish I hadn't bought the egg dipper. I should have checked the forum first. It takes 2 eggs this time! It starts with deliveries! *smdh* They better at least make it less likely to get duplicate prizes when turning in collections. Otherwise, I see this event getting a lot of people frustrated.

ankavale1000
03-18-16, 05:31 PM
caved in and bought the egg dipper and regretted the purchase instantly. I donno if my memory is faulty or not, but I thought it used to be 1-to-1 egg exchange, meaning u trade in one egg for the next one, with this egg dipper, you need to trade in 2 eggs for the next egg. So basically, to use the egg dipper, u need to shell out more eggs (I'm assuming each turn in is still one egg each). Requiring 2 eggs to make the next one is RIDICULOUS ... Making deliveries as the first activity is RIDICULOUS ... finished my vent ...

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 05:35 PM

The other two collections are iOS only.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 05:39 PM

You may want to check your connections, the game is trying to load the new images.

You can switch off your connection setting on your device, restart device, modem and router and try again.

GramGram2
03-18-16, 05:41 PM
In the egg dipper it shows you can make egg #1, but I don't recognize the egg used to craft it. Can anyone explain, or am I just missing it?

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 05:43 PM
You use Egg #1 to make Egg #2. :)

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:48 PM
In the egg dipper it shows you can make egg #1, but I don't recognize the egg used to craft it. Can anyone explain, or am I just missing it?

First egg you need is from plane deliveries

http://i65.tinypic.com/w1zifk.jpg

PookieBear50
03-18-16, 05:49 PM
I'm sure questions have been answered and advice provided, but I'll add my two cents here.

I would suggest that, rather than immediately "giving" the eggs to complete the goal, wait until you have at least 1 more than the goal asks for before giving anything. Also, unless things change immensely from previous events, the next goal may not unlock for over 24 hours (last year I think it was every 2 days?) so that is time enough to hopefully restock eggs from various activities (for this first event, from deliveries). Also, as the event continues, the goals may require an increasing number of eggs from the earlier days, but in the past it was really only the past couple of days before...so hopefully by the time the last goal unlocks asking for the 10th egg, we won't need to be hoarding day 1, 2 or 3 eggs. Hopefully.

This, however, is just based on my recollections of previous events. It may be different this time around.

ankavale1000
03-18-16, 05:51 PM
It's me again ....

So someone please check my math ...
I calculated using egg dipper from today's egg only and get to the 10th egg ... requires 1023 today's egg.
1023 ????
Someone please check my math

My advice to those that didn't buy the dipper yet, save your diamonds .... SO NOT WORTH IT

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 05:55 PM
I'm sure questions have been answered and advice provided, but I'll add my two cents here.

I would suggest that, rather than immediately "giving" the eggs to complete the goal, wait until you have at least 1 more than the goal asks for before giving anything. Also, unless things change immensely from previous events, the next goal may not unlock for over 24 hours (last year I think it was every 2 days?) so that is time enough to hopefully restock eggs from various activities (for this first event, from deliveries). Also, as the event continues, the goals may require an increasing number of eggs from the earlier days, but in the past it was really only the past couple of days before...so hopefully by the time the last goal unlocks asking for the 10th egg, we won't need to be hoarding day 1, 2 or 3 eggs. Hopefully.

This, however, is just based on my recollections of previous events. It may be different this time around.

You need one egg from each day to turn in a collection. They don't take barn room .. Information for our new players but go directly to the collections gallery.

If you give all your earlier eggs to goals then you won't be able to turn in a collection.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 05:56 PM

Some members didn't even do any of the goals to save the their eggs for turning in. Since the first egg comes from delivery, it may be tough. I'm not sure, still checking on my delivery ratio, I may skip my goals..

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 06:00 PM
It's me again ....

So someone please check my math ...
I calculated using egg dipper from today's egg only and get to the 10th egg ... requires 1023 today's egg.
1023 ????
Someone please check my math

My advice to those that didn't buy the dipper yet, save your diamonds .... SO NOT WORTH IT

Yikes I hope you are incorrect trying to figure it out now

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 06:02 PM
Yikes I hope you are incorrect trying to figure it out now

Do you know how many eggs it takes to make the subsequent eggs? I haven't bought the dipper yet... Not sure if I should seeing the feedback. I saw egg #2 takes 2 of egg #1. Does subsequent eggs take 2 of previous to make or just 1?

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 06:06 PM
Do you know how many eggs it takes to make the subsequent eggs? I haven't bought the dipper yet... Not sure if I should seeing the feedback. I saw egg #2 takes 2 of egg #1. Does subsequent eggs take 2 of previous to make or just 1?

Two of each one I checked all the way down the line

PookieBear50
03-18-16, 06:11 PM
You need one egg from each day to turn in a collection. They don't take barn room .. Information for our new players but go directly to the collections gallery.

If you give all your earlier eggs to goals then you won't be able to turn in a collection.

Which is why I suggested waiting until having 1 more than the goal required before turning in the eggs. That would ensure they would have at least that 1 needed to turn in for the collection.

Some members didn't even do any of the goals to save the their eggs for turning in. Since the first egg comes from delivery, it may be tough. I'm not sure, still checking on my delivery ratio, I may skip my goals..

I had 3 eggs from about 7 or 8 deliveries. Whether that's going to be a problem or not, I don't know. However, since I do deliveries regularly, I'm not going to start worrying until I get to day 2 and still only have 3 day 1 eggs, despite a lot of deliveries.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 06:12 PM
Two of each one I checked all the way down the line

Thanks for the answer Judy. Oh no this is going to be a tough one! Ankavale may be correct with the maths. I doubt I can find that many eggs just to make one collection! :( Still waiting for my 2nd Egg #1!! :( Looks like I may not win the chick. Haha I will need you guys to post the pic for the pets album this round.

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 06:14 PM
I bought the egg dipper not knowing you have to use two of the previous egg to make one of the next egg.

It is a done deal so this is how I am going to proceed I am not going to use my eggs from the plane deliveries to make eggs but I am going to wait until tomorrow and hope that day two egg comes from something like the chickens.

If it is from orange trees then I am not even going to comment:mad:

npt727
03-18-16, 06:16 PM
No I took mine out of storage and tried does not work.

Thanks! That would've been nice but I really didn't figure we could. Oh well lol

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 06:24 PM
I bought the egg dipper not knowing you have to use two of the previous egg to make one of the next egg.

It is a done deal so this is how I am going to proceed I am not going to use my eggs from the plane deliveries to make eggs but I am going to wait until tomorrow and hope that day two egg comes from something like the chickens.

If it is from orange trees then I am not even going to comment:mad:

Haha I totally understand and share your agony. My toughest are deliveries and orange trees.

Yap I'm holding off buying the dipper for now to see if the subsequent eggs are easier collections. So glad I haven't bought it yet as I normally would just buy without 2nd thoughts. Thanks to members who posted about it for this event.

npt727
03-18-16, 06:28 PM
The events are getting too hard. I think maybe they should dial it back just a little. Starting the egg drops from plane deliveries was hard enough. Making the egg dipper so expensive and 2 eggs at time is pushing it too far in my opinion. I've been playing this game well over 2 years and absolutely love it. I like the challenge of playing during an event but lately it seems like too much.

PookieBear50
03-18-16, 06:31 PM
Why is everyone so upset about the first egg being from deliveries? I don't get it.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 06:34 PM
Yeah I was completely taken back by the first egg from delivery and 2 eggs to make... usually the delivery was for 7th egg. I wish I'm level 18 so my delivery orders are easier lol.

anne202b
03-18-16, 06:35 PM
Do we know what goals 2 through 5 are yet? Of 'An Easter Eggsperience.'

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 06:44 PM
Do we know what goals 2 through 5 are yet?

No.
In previous events like this a goal is only released every couple of days and beings it is a twelve day event I assume it will be the same.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 06:44 PM
I did save it! I also saved a golden lure that I won from the prize machine in the last event. I'm sure they'll come in handy at some point!

Previous luck events like this involves fishing so you were very smart to have saved them. All the best of luck sweetie. :)

anne202b
03-18-16, 06:48 PM
No.
In previous events like this a goal is only released every couple of days and beings it is a twelve day event I assume it will be the same.

Sorry, Judy. I should've been more clear. Was wondering about goals 2-5 of 'An Easter Eggsperience.'

kellanrevere
03-18-16, 06:48 PM
Ok, so if there is a challenge with just oranges, is there also one with just pigs ?. I have held off getting my second pig pen but now might be a good time to get it ???
Can experienced players give us a heads up of what has been required in the past ?

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 06:51 PM
Sorry, Judy. I should've been more clear. Was wondering about goals 2-5 of 'An Easter Eggsperience.'

You are clear and goal 2 likely will not be released for a couple of days. Someone posted they finished it by giving their ten eggs and did not receive the next goal.

judyandthecat
03-18-16, 06:52 PM
Ok, so if there is a challenge with just oranges, is there also one with just pigs ?. I have held off getting my second pig pen but now might be a good time to get it ???
Can experienced players give us a heads up of what has been required in the past ?

Easter 2014
Day 1- Collect from Chickens
Day2- cocoa tree
Day 3- Harvest any Crop
Day 4- Chocolatier.
Day 5- Harvesting Apple Trees
Day 6- Collecting from Pigs
Day 7- Collect from Bakery
Day 8- sheep
Day 9- fishing
Day 10- Mining

Halloween

Day 1- Candy Corn- Make Bisquits
Day-2- pumpkins- - Collect eggs
Day-3-purple candy- Collect from fryer- french fries
Day-4- green candy- chocolatier
Day-5-yellow candy-bakery-bread
Day-6 - Bat Shaped Candy - Sheep- collect wool
Day-7 - Chocolate Bar Shaped Candy - from orange trees
Day-8-Green Ghost Candy- From Deliveries
Day-9- frankenstein candy- fishing
Day-10-Candy Canes- mining

anne202b
03-18-16, 06:58 PM
You are clear and goal 2 likely will not be released for a couple of days. Someone posted they finished it by giving their ten eggs and did not receive the next goal.

Thanks again. :)

tuffyjkitten
03-18-16, 06:58 PM
Well my game wont even open! The start screen has been sitting there for 5 minutes doing nothing. It's like FFS without the crashing cuz it never opens.... :(:confused:

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 07:02 PM

Not sure what's your reason for holding back, cash or space etc... I'm guessing you are most likely going to need another for this event. You can wait and see if/when the egg that requires it. There's no rush to buy now, as in today.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 07:03 PM
Well my game wont even open! The start screen has been sitting there for 5 minutes doing nothing. It's like FFS without the crashing cuz it never opens.... :(:confused:

Awww poor you!! :( Can you disconnect connection settings, restart device, modem and router, and try again? Good luck sweetie.

spring_peeper
03-18-16, 07:14 PM
Why oh why is there yet another event based purely on luck? No, I don't want to turn in 20 collections so I can get 20 decorations. If someone is putting in that much work crafting/delivering/collecting, they should get the prize.

If I'm not mistaken (and please correct me if I am) on Day 10 the final egg will be released. So that gives us a day or so to furiously collect that egg and turn in collections with the hope of "getting lucky"?

bss0226
03-18-16, 07:35 PM
Checked, if you only use egg number 1 you need 1023 egg 1 to make 3 of each of the other eggs and 1 of 10 (remember, you need 2 of the previous egg to make 1 of the next egg. It's 2^10 -1 to make what we need

capitalcee
03-18-16, 07:54 PM
Deliveries are more challenging because they are unpredictable, time consuming and require a lot of resources. Plus, we need them (2 of them) to make eggs in the dipper.

In response to PookieBear.

addyg1128
03-18-16, 08:07 PM
My apologies if these questions have been answered already:

Will we still be able to collect eggs from previous days as the days progress? So today is from deliveries and say tomorrow is from chickens, can I still collect eggs from deliveries as well? Or is whatever you get from each day all you get?

Does anyone know if the fishing day will require a special bait we can only make that day or should I start stockpiling dough baits?

We can only collect one egg per day, so it seems like on the last couple days, it will be hard to "catch up" and be able to get enough of the last eggs to turn in collections?

tuffyjkitten
03-18-16, 08:45 PM
Awww poor you!! :( Can you disconnect connection settings, restart device, modem and router, and try again? Good luck sweetie.

Did all that and nothing. Switched from dsl connection to satellite connection and got game to open, but it immediately crashed. Now it won't open again. Exactly what FFS does. Why do my games selectively crash when the others work just fine? I've been in and out of RS2 and BS2 all day with no problems.

I guess if there are this many complaints about the event then I shouldn't care so much, but I want that cow egg!

PrairieGrass
03-18-16, 09:08 PM
Checked, if you only use egg number 1 you need 1023 egg 1 to make 3 of each of the other eggs and 1 of 10 (remember, you need 2 of the previous egg to make 1 of the next egg. It's 2^10 -1 to make what we need

This info is only relevant for those who bought the egg dipper:

I crunched the numbers too, but got a different number 512. Great try! You have the right idea but subtracted 1 from the wrong thing. You took the number 2 and doubled it 10 times and then subtracted 1 from your total of 1024, but instead you should have subtracted 1 from how many times you need to double the number 2, so just double the number 2 nine times (i.e. 10-1).
Hopefully you wouldn't have to go all the way back to the first egg to make the tenth egg because then you would need 512 eggs of the first egg.
Here's a way to look at it:
1 space (day) apart..................need 2 eggs
2 spaces (days) apart...............need 4 eggs
3 spaces.........................................8 eggs
4 spaces........................................16 eggs
5 spaces........................................32 eggs
6 spaces........................................64 eggs
7 spaces.......................................128 eggs
8 spaces.......................................256 eggs
9 spaces.......................................512 eggs

Now for an example. Let's say that the new egg released on day #6 is easy to find and you have a lot of them, but the new egg released on day #9 is hard to find and you want to make more from earlier eggs. Day 6 and day 9 are 3 spaces (or days) apart (since 9 minus 6 = 3) so from my table you need 8 total of day #6 eggs to make 1 of day #9 eggs, working one step at a time from day 6 egg to day 7 egg, day 7 to day 8 egg, day 8 to day 9 egg.
Another example: You have 100s of day #2 eggs but hardly any of day # 7 eggs. They are 5 spaces (or steps or days) apart (since 7 minus 2= 5), so from the tables it would take 32 of day #2 eggs to make 1 day #7 egg.
Hope this makes sense!
Now with a 1 to 1 ratio like you had last year, you only needed 1 egg from day #1 to make 1 egg from day #10, a difference of 511 total eggs, a humongous difference but you still had to go through 9 steps.

For those who bought the egg dipper, my advice would be to watch for eggs that you have large quantities of and create higher day # eggs as soon as you can.

Wow! I'm editing again because I just realized that it's not just the number eggs that drastically increases to 512 with the new 2 --> 1 rules, but the total steps (of making 2 eggs turn into 1) that increases as well. It's not just 9 steps to go from a day #1 egg to a day # 10 egg, it's at least 53 steps, but I'm too tired now to double check my theory & math. Maybe later...gee did anyone from Storm 8 do the math? Hopefully if there are hard to get eggs, they won't be on consecutive days or this is really unmanageable!

PookieBear50
03-18-16, 09:17 PM
Deliveries are more challenging because they are unpredictable, time consuming and require a lot of resources. Plus, we need them (2 of them) to make eggs in the dipper.

In response to PookieBear.

They are unpredictable, yes...but if you're not in a huge rush and trying to get to to put into the dipper, then it seems more doable...not that I can afford the Egg Dipper at this time anyway.

Will we still be able to collect eggs from previous days as the days progress? So today is from deliveries and say tomorrow is from chickens, can I still collect eggs from deliveries as well? Or is whatever you get from each day all you get?

Does anyone know if the fishing day will require a special bait we can only make that day or should I start stockpiling dough baits?

We can only collect one egg per day, so it seems like on the last couple days, it will be hard to "catch up" and be able to get enough of the last eggs to turn in collections?

Yes, we can continue collecting throughout the event. Day 1 eggs will still be appearing from deliveries on Day 10.

No, it's not yet know if we'll need to craft special baits, but stockpiling dough baits doesn't seem like a bad idea. In the past, the fishing component has been random...sometimes a special bait was required, other times not, and sometimes it was just that the egg showed up with any of the bait, whether dough, anchovy, spicy, etc., when no special bait was being made.

No, you can collect more than one egg per day. It is just that only one TYPE of egg is unlocked per day over the 10-day period. I already have 4 of the Day 1 eggs, and I know I'll collect more. I just have to wait until the next day's egg unlocks before I can start collecting that one AND the Day 1 eggs. It is true that the eggs for the last couple of days will be among the hardest to get, but it won't be limited to once per day. As long as you can meet the conditions needed for those days, you can collect them (if they happen to turn up).

Clark_Wayne
03-18-16, 09:40 PM
completly silly to make egg1 drop from deliveries ! :mad:
and i just read that you need 2 eggs to make the next one ! :eek:
i shouldn't buy the egg maker : waste of gems :mad:

PrairieGrass
03-18-16, 10:03 PM
Here is a question for those who bought the egg dipper. Can you make future day eggs or do you have to wait until they are unlocked in the game? In other words, here on day 1, can you make day #2 eggs already? I know we can't find them, craft them or get them wherever, but that's a lot of gems to spend and not have more of an advantage. This is an 11 day event, so if the final day #10 egg was hard to get, you'd only have 1 day to try to make more of them.

ArlettesFarm
03-18-16, 10:18 PM
Here is a question for those who bought the egg dipper. Can you make future day eggs or do you have to wait until they are unlocked in the game? In other words, here on day 1, can you make day #2 eggs already? I know we can't find them, craft them or get them wherever, but that's a lot of gems to spend and not have more of an advantage. This is an 11 day event, so if the final day #10 egg was hard to get, you'd only have 1 day to try to make more of them.

I have the egg dipper, and I am crafting a Day 2 egg as I type this, using two of my Day 1 eggs. ��

Droptilushop2
03-18-16, 10:18 PM
Here is a question for those who bought the egg dipper. Can you make future day eggs or do you have to wait until they are unlocked in the game? In other words, here on day 1, can you make day #2 eggs already? I know we can't find them, craft them or get them wherever, but that's a lot of gems to spend and not have more of an advantage. This is an 11 day event, so if the final day #10 egg was hard to get, you'd only have 1 day to try to make more of them.Yes you can I bought the egg dipper & have crafted day 2 & day 3 eggs

lnztrekfan
03-18-16, 10:30 PM
That is a ton of eggs that would have to be made. How long does it take to craft an egg? Is the dipper worth it?

eneke
03-18-16, 10:31 PM
For those that have the dipper and are crafting day 2 and 3 eggs.
Does the dipper say where those eggs are going to drop from or does it just say farm activities?

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 10:42 PM
Did all that and nothing. Switched from dsl connection to satellite connection and got game to open, but it immediately crashed. Now it won't open again. Exactly what FFS does. Why do my games selectively crash when the others work just fine? I've been in and out of RS2 and BS2 all day with no problems.

I guess if there are this many complaints about the event then I shouldn't care so much, but I want that cow egg!

Please ensure you have the latest software and game versions. You may want to check if you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some files/photos/videos etc if you dont. Some of the Storm8 games have more graphical animations so these games require more device resources. And some older devices may not be able to keep up. RS1 and BS2 dont have stoves and ovens moving while cooking and the decorations dont animate. If you do get into your farm, you may want to store away some animated decorations.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 10:44 PM
Does the dipper say where those eggs are going to drop from or does it just say farm activities?

Nope, we wouldnt know where those eggs are from. You just craft them using the previous eggs, Egg #1 for now. We will only know the drop of egg as each day unfolds.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 10:55 PM
Why is everyone so upset about the first egg being from deliveries? I don't get it.

Players who buy the egg dipper have a different game approach than those who didnt. If you had bought the egg dipper, you would want to have lots of easily attainable Egg #1 to be able to craft the subsequent eggs around the clock to be able to turn in as many collections as you can and also to maximise the cost effectiveness of your egg dipper. The ability of crafting eggs depends on the Egg #1. So now that Egg #1 drops from deliveries, that makes it tougher to craft more eggs and turn in more collections (unless one has great delivery drop ratio), than it would if Egg #1 had dropped from cows or chickens for example.

If you didnt buy the egg dipper, then it doesnt really matter where Egg #1 comes from. I usually buy the dipper, booths, etc in all past luck events cos my main difiiculty was the delivery drop and orange tree. So it may work out that I neednt buy it afterall. And using 2 eggs is also another consideration factor for me. Anyway I hope this helps you to understand better why delivery for Egg #1 affects players who bought it.

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 11:02 PM

You are able to craft subsequent eggs without waiting for them to be unlock. You can even craft all 10 eggs and submit a collection as soon as you finish crafting them.

I didnt check your maths but I think the "1023" figure given by both ankavale1000 and bss0226 is correct cos thats why they meant by you need 1023 eggs for crafting and turning in 1 collection, purely by using Egg #1. If you have finished crafting the whole collection today, you can submit without waiting for Egg #2 to unlock.

Droptilushop2
03-18-16, 11:07 PM
Does the dipper say where those eggs are going to drop from or does it just say farm activities?As rynetory2 posted...Egg Dipper only crafting eggs, no idea where Day 2 or subsequent eggs will drop from. I have had lots of egg drops from deliveries today so have been able to craft a few extra eggs. Wont craft further eggs incase Day 2 egg is plentiful. Fingers crossed for us all....sm:)es

Rynetory2
03-18-16, 11:15 PM
As rynetory2 posted...Egg Dipper only crafting eggs, no idea where Day 2 or subsequent eggs will drop from. I have had lots of egg drops from deliveries today so have been able to craft a few extra eggs. Wont craft further eggs incase Day 2 egg is plentiful. Fingers crossed for us all....sm:)es

Good advise! :D oh boy! I wish I have your drop rates haha. Mine is like 1 out of 12++ deliveries.

Ok back to farm. Good luck everyone. :)

tuffyjkitten
03-18-16, 11:23 PM
Nope, we wouldnt know where those eggs are from. You just craft them using the previous eggs, Egg #1 for now. We will only know the drop of egg as each day unfolds.

Weren't we previously able to see where the drops would be from in the collections tab? I seem to remember that info being posted for a previous collection event before the day unlocked.

I'm trying all your suggestions but removing pictures, etc previously didn't help with FFS crashing. I have the most updated game versions already.

Fasendaminha
03-18-16, 11:30 PM
Ok... confused here... Just checking... Do we know what prizes are in the quests?

Is it the final prize on the quests the PET and random decorations in the collections?

Basically I want the pet lol just checking where I should put my eggs on to😄

noemata
03-18-16, 11:34 PM
@tuffyjkitten
Try removing animated objects in your game, I have tried this in ffs on an older device (by culling all 'creatures' below super rare) and it loads a bit better...

S8, I don't agree with the different gem prices for different devices for the egg dipper; especially for an event item that is only used for the duration of it....doesn't seem like a fair playing field....

kellanrevere
03-18-16, 11:35 PM
How long do eggs take to make on the dipper ? Are you only allowed to make the next level up , 1s can make 2s , 2s can make 3s? Or can you make a 10 from a 1, does it take more than just 2 eggs?

Droptilushop2
03-19-16, 12:27 AM
How long do eggs take to make on the dipper ? Are you only allowed to make the next level up , 1s can make 2s , 2s can make 3s? Or can you make a 10 from a 1, does it take more than just 2 eggs?So here are times taken to craft eggs in Egg Dipper. There are 9 eggs in total. Day 2 = 15mins subsequent eggs are 15mins; 30mins; 30mins; 1hr; 1hr; 1hr 30mins; 1hr 30mins ending with Day 9 egg = 3hrs. You can craft any egg at any time providing you have at least two of the previous egg. Each egg requires x2 to craft. Hope this helps some farmers if they are debating whether to purchase Egg Dipper. :)

bss0226
03-19-16, 12:33 AM

I crunched the numbers too, but got a different number 512. Great try! You have the right idea but subtracted 1 from the wrong thing. You took the number 2 and doubled it 10 times and then subtracted 1 from your total of 1024, but instead you should have subtracted 1 from how many times you need to double the number 2, so just double the number 2 nine times (i.e. 10-1).
Hopefully you wouldn't have to go all the way back to the first egg to make the tenth egg because then you would need 512 eggs of the first egg.

Now for an example. Let's say that the new egg released on day #6 is easy to find and you have a lot of them, but the new egg released on day #9 is hard to find and you want to make more from earlier eggs. Day 6 and day 9 are 3 spaces (or days) apart (since 9 minus 6 = 3) so from my table you need 8 total of day #6 eggs to make 1 of day #9 eggs, working one step at a time from day 6 egg to day 7 egg, day 7 to day 8 egg, day 8 to day 9 egg.
Another example: You have 100s of day #2 eggs but hardly any of day # 7 eggs. They are 5 spaces (or steps or days) apart (since 7 minus 2= 5), so from the tables it would take 32 of day #2 eggs to make 1 day #7 egg.
Hope this makes sense!
Now with a 1 to 1 ratio like you had last year, you only needed 1 egg from day #1 to make 1 egg from day #10, a difference of 511 total eggs, a humongous difference but you still had to go through 9 steps.

For those who bought the egg dipper, my advice would be to watch for eggs that you have large quantities of and create higher day # eggs as soon as you can.

Wow! I'm editing again because I just realized that it's not just the number eggs that drastically increases to 512 with the new 2 --> 1 rules, but the total steps (of making 2 eggs turn into 1) that increases as well. It's not just 9 steps to go from a day #1 egg to a day # 10 egg, it's at least 53 steps, but I'm too tired now to double check my theory & math. Maybe later...gee did anyone from Storm 8 do the math? Hopefully if there are hard to get eggs, they won't be on consecutive days or this is really unmanageable!

But when you add up your numbers, it comes to 1023. You have to do the 9, the 8, the 7, etc to get 1 egg for each type plus the egg 1. That comes to 1023 of egg 1 if you don't count any eggs beyond egg 1

kellanrevere
03-19-16, 12:35 AM
So here are times taken to craft eggs in Egg Dipper. There are 9 eggs in total. Day 2 = 15mins subsequent eggs are 15mins; 30mins; 30mins; 1hr; 1hr; 1hr 30mins; 1hr 30mins ending with Day 9 egg = 3hrs. You can craft any egg at any time providing you have at least two of the previous egg. Each egg requires x2 to craft. Hope this helps some farmers if they are debating whether to purchase Egg Dipper. :)

Thank you , I am kinda sitting on the fence right now. Will see what tomorrow brings first.

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 01:10 AM
Wow! I'm so glad I didn't buy the egg dipper! I was going to based on the turtle event where I bought the pool shack and still ended up spending all my gems to keep turning in collections before getting the turtle. But this one requires way too many resources and eggs!

Droptilushop2
03-19-16, 02:10 AM
But when you add up your numbers, it comes to 1023. You have to do the 9, the 8, the 7, etc to get 1 egg for each type plus the egg 1. That comes to 1023 of egg 1 if you don't count any eggs beyond egg 1Mmm i'm not too sure about needing 1023 of Day 1 egg to complete & please excuse if I am incorrect. This is my interpretation....if Day 2 drops were plentiful you woud only need 2 x Day 2 eggs to make Day 3 eggs. Of course there has to be at least one of each egg including Day 1 egg to turn in a collection. Hopefully you may never have to use any of Day 1 eggs if drops are plentiful on subsequent days i.e. if Day 2 egg drop is exceptional than Day 3 is crafted from those...no eggs from Day1 will be required. The egg dipper will be helpful to craft the eggs that are scarce from certain activites required to complete. Please feel free to correct if I'm wrong...which I very well could be...but hopefully not...many smiles.

spring_peeper
03-19-16, 05:21 AM
Can we get confirmation if the final prize is gained by:
A) Completing Morgan's challenges, OR
B) Luck (i.e. Turning in collections to get 400 Easter baskets)

ciarjen
03-19-16, 05:32 AM

As it is your first collection event, then I would suggest that you do not give any eggs away until we (a) know what the final prize is for completing these goals and (b) know that the eggs you are giving are in excess of what you need to make collection.

Some collection events, the goals have led to getting the pet prize. In other events, they only led to decoration prizes and people found that by completing goals, they were short of eggs to make collections for a chance to win the pet prize.

ciarjen
03-19-16, 05:41 AM

The last few of these types of events you have really needed the gem purchase to make enough collections. Some people win the pet prize after making a few collections, some people don't win it even after 100 collections.

We usually have to collect from oranges, chocolatier and from mining and fishing. All of these collectibles can be in very short supply and that is where the gem purchase gives you a chance of using extra eggs to make ones that you need.

You can only have 8 orange trees and collect every 16 hours and you may only get 1 or 2 eggs per collection. With the chocolatier you can only collect once per hour, so you may still only collect 1 or 2 eggs per day.

The mining and fishing eggs are likely to be last to be released. You will need lots of mining tools. Past events have also needed special bait made with iron to fish for collectibles, with only a random chance of it working. This is where the gem purchase dipper will be of benefit.

Before spending any money on these events, always check with the forum. There are sometimes cheaper ways to reach the goals but we will not be able to know that until we know what all the goals are and what they lead to.

ciarjen
03-19-16, 05:47 AM

Making deliveries is very expensive and time consuming. It will take a lot of coins to make enough deliveries to get the eggs you need for the dipper. It now needs 2 eggs, rather than one in previous events.

ciarjen
03-19-16, 05:50 AM

Pigs are only a 3 hour collection. Sheep are 6 hours, so the need for a maximum amount of sheep is more important than pigs.

Most events have needed oranges so having 8 orange trees is very important. Also they need to be ready to harvest as the egg for that day is released, otherwise you could wait for 16 hours to collect your first egg.

ciarjen
03-19-16, 05:58 AM

Yes

Likely to be special bait, often we need iron and wool, so have these available prior to the egg being released if you can.

However, you are also going to need mining tools for the last egg, so do not use your tools to mine for iron until the mining eggs is released (usually the day after the fishing egg is released)

The event is designed to trick you into using resources that you need later, so always check on the forum first if you are not sure what do to.

That's how it is designed to work. You may end up with over 100 of some eggs and nothing on others so you cannot make collections.

You will be able to use gems to complete collections with missing eggs but if the goals lead to a pet it may be cheaper to spend the gems completing goals which may require you to give so many mining or fishing eggs.

Always check on the forum first before you spend your money.

ciarjen
03-19-16, 06:26 AM

Hope this makes sense!

Based on previous events I have never needed a Day1 egg to make a Day10 egg but I have always been short of the last 4 eggs, which means I have had to use egg Day6 to make Day10 eggs.

It will take 32 of Day6 eggs to make 1 Day10 egg, which is just a ridiculous number and although we do get excess eggs from some activities, we don't get that many.

In the early days of these events the goals were achievable without the gem purchase. For the last couple of events though, you really needed the gem purchase to make enough collections. Now that people know that and are buying the gem purchase, Storm8 has changed the game significantly.

As the figures show, going from needing 1 egg to 2 eggs, doesn't make it twice as hard, it makes it 32 times harder (if you have to convert Day 6 eggs to Day 10 eggs, which is a realistic expectation based on previous events)

did anyone from Storm 8 do the math?
Probably not.

eucom
03-19-16, 06:52 AM
Just got my first egg!

Rynetory2
03-19-16, 07:12 AM
Is that the same with the ore selector in the mine?

I have moved your post here and replied you in the thread which you have created.

Please click on this link (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?90044-When-will-the-Ore-Selector-be-available-in-the-mine&p=1265877#post1265877). Thanks.

Rynetory2
03-19-16, 07:15 AM
Weren't we previously able to see where the drops would be from in the collections tab? I seem to remember that info being posted for a previous collection event before the day unlocked.

I'm trying all your suggestions but removing pictures, etc previously didn't help with FFS crashing. I have the most updated game versions already.

That view option in the Collections Gallery was fixed last year, some time before the Pool Party I think. So we no longer have that option to view.

If you are still having issues with Farm 2, please report in the Bugs & Issues forum so we can continue our discussion there. Hopefully you are able to play by now. :)

Just got my first egg!

Congrats!! :)

Niire
03-19-16, 09:00 AM
My fingers are itching to give Morgan the last 2 eggs she needs for the quest, lol. I have been on FS2 pretty much non stop, think I have gotten like 12 or 13 eggs so far from deliveries.

I wonder what today's egg is gonna be from, I used alot of mining tools yesterday, and bait. :( Not all of it, but alot, lol. The good news is, with deliveries being first, we are getting extra tools! :)

sine67
03-19-16, 09:28 AM
It started about 10 pm last night for me. It's a collect eggs game, still on day 1 challenge to give 10 eggs in and get a cow egg, which I've managed already, eggs have also opened up in the gallery, only one available so far.

PrairieGrass
03-19-16, 09:34 AM
Based on previous events I have never needed a Day1 egg to make a Day10 egg but I have always been short of the last 4 eggs, which means I have had to use egg Day6 to make Day10 eggs.

It will take 32 of Day6 eggs to make 1 Day10 egg, which is just a ridiculous number and although we do get excess eggs from some activities, we don't get that many.

In the early days of these events the goals were achievable without the gem purchase. For the last couple of events though, you really needed the gem purchase to make enough collections. Now that people know that and are buyiing the gem purchase, Storm8 has changed the game significantly.

As the figures show, going from needing 1 egg to 2 eggs, doesn't make it twice as hard, it makes it 32 times harder (if you have to convert Day 6 eggs to Day 10 eggs, which is a realistic expectation based on previous events)

Probably not.

Not 32 eggs but 16 eggs (just count between the days, not each day), but you said it better than all my math did, it makes it 32 or 16 or 8, etc. times HARDER than a 1 to 1 egg ratio, not just twice as hard!
Your example of using Day 6 eggs to make more Day 10 eggs using the ratio of 2 eggs making 1:
Day 6 to 7......... Day 7 to 8.............Day 8 to 9............ Day 9 to 10
16->8 eggs......... 8->4 eggs............. 4->2 eggs.............2-> 1 egg
2eggs 8 times......... 2eggs 4 times.........2 eggs 2 times.......2 eggs 1 time in the egg dipper

What this chart shows is that 16 eggs become 8, which become 4, which become 2, which become 1.
My bottom line shows how many times the egg dipper is used in each step going from 16 eggs to 1 egg, for a total of 15 times (8+4+2+1) to turn 16 Day 6 eggs into ONE Day 10 egg. Some of you have posted that the time in the egg dipper become longer on the later days so you can see this is exponentially harder.
Just remember not to use up all of your lower eggs to make higher day eggs or you can't turn in a collection.

Here for comparison purposes is how a 1 to 1 ratio (1 egg makes 1 egg) looks like using same example:
Day 6 to 7 .......... Day7 to 8 ......... Day 8 to 9 .......... Day 9 to 10
1->1 egg .......... 1-> 1 egg .......... 1->1 egg ............ 1->1 egg
1 egg 1 time........ 1 egg 1 time .........1 egg 1 time ..........1 egg 1 time in the egg dipper

This shows that 1 egg from Day 6 transforms into 1 Day 10 egg and a total of 4 times was needed in the egg dipper.
I bet Storm 8 thought they were only making it twice as hard as it is easy to initially assume.
Thanks also to ciarjen, bss0226 and droptilushop2, obviously fellow math lovers, for your math and insight. Although our numbers are different we were all just trying to show how difficult this goal may be.

On a positive note, answers to my earlier question confirm that with the egg dipper you can be making any Day egg you wish right now if you have enough eggs, so dip away and have fun. Good luck everyone!
Edit: well my charts didn't stay in alignment and spaced evenly when I posted this but hopefully you can figure out what I was showing.

WSEagles
03-19-16, 09:37 AM
I got the 10 eggs and the next step didn't come up!

tuffyjkitten
03-19-16, 09:42 AM
Still not able to play but I will be quiet about it here :)

This looks like a pretty challenging event. Good luck to everyone and use your resources wisely!

h72g
03-19-16, 10:20 AM
Does anybody know at which level I can buy orange tree 5-8?
I am level 24 and only allowed to have 4.

sloebear
03-19-16, 11:26 AM

Did you hand them in on the quest?

transberry
03-19-16, 11:33 AM

This looks like a pretty challenging event. Good luck to everyone and use your resources wisely!

Still can't open farm story either, going on day 4

It sucks as the event looks like fun

razzrr
03-19-16, 11:54 AM

What do you mean by next step?...if you mean next step for next egg you have to wait for day 2 and so on and so forth. If you mean you collected ten eggs and you didn't get your prize you have to give them away in the goal and your cow egg will appear in your cellar.

DaisyPop01
03-19-16, 12:29 PM
I'm still confused. Yesterday I completed Eggsperience 1of 5 after giving Morgan 10 eggs. 2 of 5 did not appear. Day 2 egg has not been unlocked, but I have 5 pink and white eggs in my collection from deliveries today. How do you unlock Day 2?

sloebear
03-19-16, 12:41 PM
I'm still confused. Yesterday I completed Eggsperience 1of 5 after giving Morgan 10 eggs. 2 of 5 did not appear. Day 2 egg has not been unlocked, but I have 5 pink and white eggs in my collection from deliveries today. How do you unlock Day 2?

It will unlock at the same time every day, so just need to wait a few hours!

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 12:43 PM

Day 2 unlocks at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time or in about two hours from time of this post.
Day 3 at 5:30 pm the next day and so on.

Part two of the quest might appear today or maybe tomorrow it does not unlock when you complete the one you are on.

PrairieGrass
03-19-16, 01:04 PM
Does anybody know at which level I can buy orange tree 5-8?
I am level 24 and only allowed to have 4.

I am level 29 and can have 5 orange trees and I think I have been able to for several levels, so I think you are very close to having 5 but not more.

jaxvan
03-19-16, 01:05 PM
So with you!! Everyone is so worried that the first egg is from deliveries! The second and third may be much easier, making the dipper great for making higher level eggs. If you really think about it, how many level one do you really need? Only one for each collection turned in.....

kellanrevere
03-19-16, 01:12 PM
I hope I don't jinx myself. Unlike most on here , I like delivery challenges. I seem to do ok on them, I have 29 Day 1 eggs so far.
Here are a couple of my tricks that I do, maybe they will help others.

If a delivery has something that is going to take more than 5 minutes waiting for an item to finish, I dump it. Usually one or two will come up ready when they open again.

I'm not concerned with how much money I am going to make or lose on a delivery, it's all about getting that prize, " coin, egg, whatever"

I buy some of the long cooking items from the market to have on hand.

Good luck to all on this Event

sgr1953
03-19-16, 01:41 PM
I have 8 eggs from deliveries but Morgan's quest is showing 2/10. Is this working as designed? Not sure what is going on. Can anyone explain?

sugarbear1956
03-19-16, 01:43 PM
Maybe someone here can explain why I've sent out one delivery after another at least 30 times but haven't received a single egg. I'm I doing something wrong?

ragingray
03-19-16, 01:57 PM
Maybe someone here can explain why I've sent out one delivery after another at least 30 times but haven't received a single egg. I'm I doing something wrong?

I had a issue and all i'm suggesting is what you can check.
I started the event, and received eggs but not credit. i checked the collections gallery, and not having done this even before did not see the egg collection in the gallery, or knew a new collection was ment to be there.
After restarting the game, the egg collection appeared in the collection Gallery, and the game runs a it should.

not so much restart the game, but are you able to see the egg collection in the gallery? If so then can not suggest anything else, but i can also confirm you only get the day 1 eggs from Deliveries only.

PS not knowing what else to do i button mashed the quest to give eggs to Morgan, and unfortuntely i gave her 5 eggs after restart, kinda wish i didn't but hey, early days in event, so hopefully i get more eggs.

sweetypies97
03-19-16, 02:02 PM
Receiving the major prize (chicken) is random, right?

Droptilushop2
03-19-16, 02:10 PM
I have 8 eggs from deliveries but Morgan's quest is showing 2/10. Is this working as designed? Not sure what is going on. Can anyone explain? If you tap the "give" button in Morgan's quest that will update the number of eggs you have collected for her. Sm:)es

suncatchers
03-19-16, 02:12 PM
I have 8 eggs from deliveries but Morgan's quest is showing 2/10. Is this working as designed? Not sure what is going on. Can anyone explain?

After you collect eggs, you need to click 'give' in the box with the goal - then your number will increase.

sweetypies97
03-19-16, 02:31 PM
Egg 2 is from collecting bacon.

Peggyg723
03-19-16, 02:33 PM

thanks Sweetypies97!

magicgirl84
03-19-16, 02:35 PM

Was just about to post that! 
Not sure if it's just collecting from the pigs, or other animals too.

UPDATE: just tried collecting from my sheep - nothing.
Can safely assume it's just pigs ��

sweetypies97
03-19-16, 02:39 PM
You're welcome! :)

Well that was easy. Day 2 done. Let's hope the rest are that simple!

OzFamily
03-19-16, 02:41 PM
When I clicked on the goal, or whatever it's called, it pointed directly at the pigs. Every pig gave me an egg.

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 02:45 PM
I hope I don't jinx myself. Unlike most on here , I like delivery challenges. I seem to do ok on them, I have 29 Day 1 eggs so far.
Here are a couple of my tricks that I do, maybe they will help others.

If a delivery has something that is going to take more than 5 minutes waiting for an item to finish, I dump it. Usually one or two will come up ready when they open again.

I'm not concerned with how much money I am going to make or lose on a delivery, it's all about getting that prize, " coin, egg, whatever"

I buy some of the long cooking items from the market to have on hand.

Good luck to all on this Event

THANK YOU! I'm glad someone else has no problem with doing deliveries.

rynetory2, ciarjen, I understand that some players prefer to take "shortcuts" and buy the special machines that will help them get ahead in the events, and that's fine if they can afford it. But for myself, who CAN'T afford 250 gems (the price of the Egg Dipper in my game), the anger at needing to make deliveries to get eggs was confusing. I make deliveries all the time because I cannot rely on the trains to request items I have in stock, nor am I willing to spend excessive amounts of coins on buying them in the market just to stock the trains. So, for me, as for kellanrevere, delivery challenges are not a huge issue for me.

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 02:46 PM
5 eggs from 8 pigs. Not bad!

spring_peeper
03-19-16, 02:52 PM
I'm happy that we are getting eggs from deliveries. I'm trying to level up so its a win-win for me.

Can someone PLEASE confirm if we get the prize from random collection turn-ins, or if we get the prize from completing Morgan's goals.

suncatchers
03-19-16, 02:55 PM
FYI for the next step/goal (I think it's step 2), you only have to COLLECT eggs 1 and 2 - you do not have to give any.

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 03:08 PM
Actually, there are two sets of goals running simultaneously. The first (Morgan's, since it is 5 goals), is "An Easter Eggsperience". That's the one that we had to give ten Day 1 eggs to her. The other, Piper's, is 3 goals, called "Gotta Hatch 'Em All", and I think the first one was just finding one Day 1 Egg. The 2nd Goal is finding one Day 1 egg and finding one Day 2 egg.

For Piper's 2nd goal, however, the eggs MUST be found after the goal unlocked. If they are found (or received) before, they do not count, so any Day 1 eggs left in a player's collection will not qualify.

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 03:13 PM
I'm happy that we are getting eggs from deliveries. I'm trying to level up so its a win-win for me.

Can someone PLEASE confirm if we get the prize from random collection turn-ins, or if we get the prize from completing Morgan's goals.

In prior events, if the prize (e.g., a pet) could be won from the series of goals, it often appeared in the Shop with the designation "Unlocked by Goal" or something like that. Since that isn't happening this time, it seems likely that it will be a random prize from collection turn-in. Though I may be wrong, that would be my best guess.

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 03:14 PM

Putting this in the second post because I seen two goals too but Piper's went by so quick that I didn't get a screenshot.

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 03:16 PM
If anyone can get a screenshot of Piper's first Goal (though most players are already done, I'm sure), perhaps someone can post it here? Just for posterity's sake.

Unfortunately, I received another Day 1 Egg for the 2nd of Piper's Goals, so I can't justifiably post a pic of it, but if someone else could, that could be helpful to others.

Phaedrakiki
03-19-16, 03:32 PM
I got the collection impression as well. I am still saddened by not having the the sand turtle from last summer. Oh well, all I can do is hope.

I'm so upset that this is a collection event! This is the 5th TL game I've gotten addicted to, and I've always been able to achieve the prizes I want in other games with hard work (and a few gems, if necessary.) My inability to get that turtle really upset me, as I spent so much money, & worked like a dog the entire time. I turned in an insane amount of collections, only to come up dry.

Since this is the same type of event, I won't be trying very hard (which really goes against my nature, lol.) But I won't go thru that experience again! [] ;)

suncatchers
03-19-16, 03:32 PM

Thank you for clarifying. The second goal went so quick I don't know which one it was now that you pointed out there are two sets running simultaneously.

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 03:40 PM
Here is the first two steps of Piper's goals.

anne202b
03-19-16, 03:58 PM
Here is the first two steps of Piper's goals.

I'm really sorry all but I'm getting confused on this one...don't know why. :(

I don't remember getting that first screenshot, Judy. However, I did complete Piper's 2nd goal. Strange....

Also, I'm able to collect the Day 2 eggs but don't have Morgan's goal in my goal book (or whatever you call it). Tried force closing. Any suggestions?

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 04:06 PM
I'm really sorry all but I'm getting confused on this one...don't know why. :(

I don't remember getting that first screenshot, Judy. However, I did complete Piper's 2nd goal. Strange....

Also, I'm able to collect the Day 2 eggs but don't have Morgan's goal in my goal book (or whatever you call it). Tried force closing. Any suggestions?

If you gave your ten eggs from plane collections then you are done step one for now because the next step in Morgan's goal has not been released yet.

AudySpain
03-19-16, 04:09 PM
In prior events, if the prize (e.g., a pet) could be won from the series of goals, it often appeared in the Shop with the designation "Unlocked by Goal" or something like that. Since that isn't happening this time, it seems likely that it will be a random prize from collection turn-in. Though I may be wrong, that would be my best guess.

In the last event I remember being able to turn in like 15 or 16 collections and you did receive prizes for the collections (and credit towards the house goals) however the prizes repeated.

I was lucky and got the cute little turtle, here's to hoping I get lucky and get a cute little chick 😍

Just wondering what's in store as these goals are labeled 1 of 3 and 2 of 3 but there are 10 eggs, and 11 days remaining?

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 04:19 PM
In The easter 2015 event you could win the rabbit:
By completing the goals
and/or by being lucky turning in collections.

We do not know at this time if the final prize of Morgan's goal is the pet chick or something else.

I can verify that I seen a baby chicken on someone's farm today and beings the goals have not been released they had to of won it by turning in a collection.

It was adorable!

transberry
03-19-16, 04:36 PM
In The easter 2015 event you could win the rabbit:
By completing the goals
and/or by being lucky turning in collections.

We do not know at this time if the final prize of Morgan's goal is the pet chick or something else.

I can verify that I seen a baby chicken on someone's farm today and beings the goals have not been released they had to of won it by turning in a collection.

It was adorable!

Anyone know how to get game to load/work

Did hard shut down, game still will not open this is day 3 of issue

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 04:48 PM

Did hard shut down, game still will not open this is day 3 of issue

Did you uninstall the game and reload it.
That really stinks.... rynetory will have suggestions and have you emailed support and posted in the bugs section of the forum.

raissawinda
03-19-16, 08:30 PM

Hope this makes sense!

Your math is super fantastic sweetie. I don't bother to recheck any. Though I somehow stopped playing this game but still checking on forums what event is going on and decided to join this one. But considering your calculation, I've come to a conclusion not going to spend any gems for an egg maker. Hahaha... Even though I'm still having 500 left over gems and will definitely be spending it for an impossible show pony (maybe 85% off for next xmas, lol).

Anyways goodluck to all farmers, I'm still struggling with my deliveries, I wish they'd be much more easier!!! 😄😄😄 (1 egg from 10 deliveries, assuming 10 ~ 1, so I need 100 deliveries to gather 10 eggs, is my math correct??) Thank you.. 😉

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 09:12 PM
Your math is super fantastic sweetie. I don't bother to recheck any. Though I somehow stopped playing this game but still checking on forums what event is going on and decided to join this one. But considering your calculation, I've come to a conclusion not going to spend any gems for an egg maker. Hahaha... Even though I'm still having 500 left over gems and will definitely be spending it for an impossible show pony (maybe 85% off for next xmas, lol).

Anyways goodluck to all farmers, I'm still struggling with my deliveries, I wish they'd be much more easier!!! ������ (1 egg from 10 deliveries, assuming 10 ~ 1, so I need 100 deliveries to gather 10 eggs, is my math correct??) Thank you.. ��

Instead of deliberately hoping to get an egg in each delivery, just play normally (assuming you do deliveries as part of your "normal" play). By not anticipating getting an egg, you won't get so upset if you don't get one, and when you do, it will be a nice surprise. Before you know it, you'll have the 10 and not even remember how many deliveries you had to do to get them, because it was all a part of just playing the game.

Droptilushop2
03-19-16, 09:23 PM

Did hard shut down, game still will not open this is day 3 of issue My game is doing s/thing similar but I can play. When I first connect 2 Farm Story the screen goes black. I then go back & my second attempt 2 connect always opens after a few seconds. I also cannot see what I am posting on nbours walls. Uninstalled, force closed blah blah blah but still same issues. All other S8 games work fine. I reported this but still not fixed...at least I can still play wheww. Am only responding on this thread as you must be disappointed....got my fingers crossed for ya

twospoons
03-19-16, 09:53 PM
My first event as a droid, and I haven't checked the whole thread so I apologize if it's redundant : what happens if one of the ways you get eggs is something you don't have? Like if day 3 I'm supposed to collect from llamas or make candles, both things I haven't expanded to/bought yet?

judyandthecat
03-19-16, 09:56 PM
My first event as a droid, and I haven't checked the whole thread so I apologize if it's redundant : what happens if one of the ways you get eggs is something you don't have? Like if day 3 I'm supposed to collect from llamas or make candles, both things I haven't expanded to/bought yet?

If you have the event you should be good for machines the only thing you need to expand to the mine and to the pond.

Fishing and mining are usually one of the days of the event.

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 10:04 PM

So far, most events require you to have accessed only those parts of the farm and only have those items/buildings/animals you might be expected to have by the minimum level for participation (in this case, 18). As long as you are level 18, you should have already obtained most, if not all, the buildings, animals, and sections needed...though you might need to buy some fruit trees or expand further out to the mine and pond. However, other things--the alpaca, the water garden, etc.,--have not yet been required of the events.

So, basically, anything that unlocked by level 18, but nothing that unlocked after that, could be utilized in this event.

sine67
03-19-16, 11:04 PM
Day 2, collect from pigs, I have got 8 eggs from 12 pigs first go this morning. No egg number 1s from today's deliveries though yet.

ctrsummer
03-19-16, 11:25 PM
Two sets of goals are happening
[/B]

An Easter Eggsperience ( 1 of 5 )
1: Give 10 ( Day 1 eggs from planes to Morgan)
Reward: Cow Egg
2:
3:
4:
5:

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )
1: Find Easter Egg number 1
Reward: 150 coin 30 experience
2: Find Easter Egg number 1
Find Easter Egg number 2
Reward: 180 coin 34 experience
3:

Why so confusing.

ctrsummer
03-19-16, 11:28 PM
Yes. I'm getting about 1 egg for about 10 deliveries too.

ctrsummer
03-19-16, 11:33 PM
If we already found Easter egg 1 and 2 why do we keep repeating it??

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 11:41 PM
Why so confusing.

Not really. There are two sets of goals going on during this event.

Only the first of Morgan's 5 goals (An Easter Eggsperience) has unlocked. Players need to collect and give her ten Day 1 eggs. The next step will probably unlock either tomorrow or the day after.

Two of Piper's 3 goals (Gotta Hatch 'Em All) have unlocked. The first required players to collect one Day 1 egg. The second goal required finding one each of Day 1 and Day 2 eggs. The third goal has not yet unlocked.

The pictures are there to show you what the goals announcements looked like when we receive them.

PookieBear50
03-19-16, 11:45 PM

Because in the end, we will need to turn in collections of eggs to win prizes. If the grand prize of the event is, as has been speculated, a new pet chick, we may not necessarily receive it with the first turn-in of eggs. Being able to acquire more of one egg each allows us to turn in more collections until we are able to get the prize we want.

generalmadness
03-19-16, 11:57 PM
Instead of deliberately hoping to get an egg in each delivery, just play normally (assuming you do deliveries as part of your "normal" play). By not anticipating getting an egg, you won't get so upset if you don't get one, and when you do, it will be a nice surprise. Before you know it, you'll have the 10 and not even remember how many deliveries you had to do to get them, because it was all a part of just playing the game.

This is really good advice. As a way of not focusing on the eggs, remember that you really need to stock up on mining tools and fishing lures. Historically, collection items drop from the mine and pond toward the end of the collection. Deliveries help replenish mining tools. Plus, you need to keep your machines running so that you have crafts to gather. You never know what will be the source of the next egg!

raissawinda
03-20-16, 01:21 AM
Dear PookieBear50 and generalmadness,
I did get 3 or 4 shovels and 2 or so pickaxes from my first 10 deliveries, sounds good eh? :p
I stocked up tools, crafting baits, and carefully send my deliveries.
Yes the idea is great and very doable, thank you dear very much, but I wish the drop rate will increase along with the egg levels, so I will have enough eggs #1 to exchange with the cow-looking egg decoration (it is so cute) and also to turn the collection in. A little worried (not upset) if I can make it or not, to win the pet. I would love to see a little chick wandering around my farm... :o

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 02:47 AM
I did get 3 or 4 shovels and 2 or so pickaxes from my first 10 deliveries, sounds good eh? :p
Yes the idea is great and very doable, thank you dear very much, but I wish the drop rate will increase along with the egg levels, so I will have enough eggs #1 to exchange with the cow-looking egg decoration (it is so cute) and also to turn the collection in. A little worried (not upset) if I can make it or not, to win the pet. I would love to see a little chick wandering around my farm... :o

All I can say is, hang in there. I know the drop rate isn't the best, but if you just keep sending deliveries without thinking about getting eggs (I know that can be difficult), I'm sure you'll get more eggs #1.

judyandthecat
03-20-16, 03:17 AM

Ok for the new players in this event I guess you need to realize you need a lot of every egg for the collections gallery.

There are it looks like ten RANDOM PRIZES in the collections gallery.
You need one of each egg for a collection ( just like a butterfly collection )
When you have the ten eggs you turn them in.

Here is a list of the prizes going by the picture and some I have seen on a farm that I visited yesterday.

An Easter basket
A pig egg
A chicken egg
A cow egg
A rabbit egg
A chocolate rabbit
A bunny in a wagon
An Easter pickup
An Easter house or cottage
And the grand prize a pet chicken

That is the unofficial list and as players get the prizes they will verify the list for us.
They are random prizes.
Every time you turn in a collection you will receive one of the ten prizes.(again could be more or less prizes)
Now here is the kicker and what I cringe over they are random!
The game doesn't look and think oh Judy already has an Easter basket I will give her a different prize.
Every turn in you get a one out of ten chances at that pet chicken.
So you need to collect all the eggs of each day that you can get cause you want as many chances as you can get.
That is why some of us older players are not giving ten eggs to Morgan because that would mean ten less chances in the collections gallery.
So keep sending planes and doing the pigs cause you are going to need as many eggs as you can get.

Some of us bought the egg dipper because we know fishing and mining can be hard and this will allow us to make those eggs using eggs collected from a previous day.

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 03:29 AM
The Cow Egg was the reward for completing "An Easter Eggsperience" goal 1.

Of course, it might also be one of the random prizes for the collections.

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 03:59 AM
Ok for the new players in this event I guess you need to realize you need a lot of every egg for the collections gallery.

Exactly! Last summer some people turned in well over 100 collections and still DID NOT get the pet. So keep collecting as many eggs as you possibly can!

judyandthecat
03-20-16, 04:00 AM
The Cow Egg was the reward for completing "An Easter Eggsperience" goal 1.

Of course, it might also be one of the random prizes for the collections.

I wish we knew!!!!

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 04:06 AM

Sorry about that you are still having issues with your game. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check and assist you further on this. Thanks.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 04:39 AM

Hope you are having fun with your first event. FYI here are some of the requirements from past events. You should be fine if you are only lacking alpaca and candle maker.

Requirements for events

expand to the pond
expand to the mine
get at least 1 bait shop, 2 bait shops if possible
get these buildings (kitchen, bakery, windmill, fryer, dairy, chocolatier, studio)
cocao, apple and orange trees
all farm animals except alpaca
get at least 2 sheep pens, 3 sheep pens if possible
get maximum number of orange trees available at your farm level
to be at least level 10, 17 to 19 to participate in events

Note: These requirements are based on past events and are subjected to changes.

The goal can also act as an guide to players who are new to events and for others who do not visit the forum, so this goal repeated to get us to keep collecting eggs for our turn-ins.

spring_peeper
03-20-16, 04:51 AM
Is this event not already set up for failure? Ten days left, last egg gets released on the 10th day at 5:30 pm EST. That gives us a whole.....two hours or so to collect the last egg? Furthermore, we won't know what it is, so let's say it's fishing. Spend those two hours crafting bait?

Of course, TL could all tell us on the very last day that we would have got the prize by turning in goals instead.

Am I the only one somewhat tired of TL not being 100% clear on these events and/or making them impossible? But hey, I'm being a broken record.

sgr1953
03-20-16, 05:05 AM
Working on stockpiling bait and tools. Are these quests typically "you dig" or "you fish" and hope you get an egg and not fish or ore?

RoseMeyer
03-20-16, 05:08 AM
Is this event not already set up for failure? Ten days left, last egg gets released on the 10th day at 5:30 pm EST. That gives us a whole.....two hours or so to collect the last egg? Furthermore, we won't know what it is, so let's say it's fishing. Spend those two hours crafting bait?
U
Of course, TL could all tell us on the very last day that we would have got the prize by turning in goals instead.

Am I the only one somewhat tired of TL not being 100% clear on these events and/or making them impossible? But hey, I'm being a broken record.
No you arent. I just deleted everything but bubble mania. The eents sucks. Even peeps who spend $$$$ cant finish.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:18 AM
Ten days left, last egg gets released on the 10th day at 5:30 pm EST. That gives us a whole.....two hours or so to collect the last egg?

This is a 12 days event. We have 2 days after the 10th egg is release. Not sure what you meant by you get 2 hours to collect last egg. Am I missing something? :confused:

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:21 AM
Working on stockpiling bait and tools. Are these quests typically "you dig" or "you fish" and hope you get an egg and not fish or ore?

Some of these eggs may be found in the fishing pond or the mine, so you need to do those activities to get them. At this point, we dont know if there's a special event bait so save some iron or wool just in case you need them to make those baits. It'll be great if we can just use normal baits.

nanniehelga
03-20-16, 05:29 AM
I've seen the baby chick on someone's farm already how is this possible it's only day 2 and the farm was level 22

spring_peeper
03-20-16, 05:30 AM
12 days left?