PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

twospoons
03-24-16, 02:36 PM
well, it's not as bad as 50 wool, but man. guess i'll go cut down all my trees so my studio can craft buttons for the next couple days!

aroara
03-24-16, 02:41 PM
Emptied my oranges. Not 1 egg. Not 1. Really?????

ctrsummer
03-24-16, 02:54 PM
Emptied my oranges. Not 1 egg. Not 1. Really?????
Why would they have orange tree be close to last in this event? First of all.... Orange tree take 16 hours to collect from?
This is pretty unfair and ruins my chances of getting a high turn in of my eggs collection. Now if I'm lucky... I might be able to turn in 1 collection... If that😢 It would have been acceptable if this was maybe the first to third thing to collect from.

LuvsHorror
03-24-16, 03:38 PM
I dont know that an easter basket is worth trying to find 40 wool and give up some important eggs.

ctrsummer
03-24-16, 03:43 PM
That is all we get for turning all that in? A small Easter basket? Thought we get a pet brown chick too?

Mitzi111
03-24-16, 03:45 PM
I might cry...... I accidentally sped something up 'AGAIN' and lost 30 gems. I have literally lost hundreds of gems this way. Sometimes I don't even know when I lose them. I watch the videos and I save and save, then lose them. I never get to use my gems. I am so frustrated and cannot understand why TL doesn't include that safety net asking if we are "sure we want to use gems?". THIS is why I am reluctant to buy the gems.

twospoons
03-24-16, 03:47 PM
That is all we get for turning all that in? A small Easter basket? Thought we get a pet brown chick too?

this is the 4th step of 5--chick comes after the 5th step!

judyandthecat
03-24-16, 03:48 PM
I dont know that an easter basket is worth trying to find 40 wool and give up some important eggs.

If you don't do all the goals then you can't win the brown chick which is the reward for part 5

So it is what each individual has to decide.

The brown chick at the end of part 5 is a sure thing.

The yellow chick is a random prize in the collections gallery and sigh unfortunately we are going to have to part with eggs we could use to turn in collections.

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 03:56 PM

Funny how different people are ��. I was really hoping that the Easter Basket would be a goal prize rather than a random prize. That's the one I really want ! ��

LinkinPark92
03-24-16, 03:57 PM
You'll need to make 45 red scarfs with those

maryamhjm
03-24-16, 04:00 PM
My chocolatier drop rate is appalling. In fact, it's none existent this morning. Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes hardly no eggs at from chocolatier compared to the other eggs. And today even less. Maybe 1 or 2

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 04:05 PM
Why would they have orange tree be close to last in this event? First of all.... Orange tree take 16 hours to collect from?
This is pretty unfair and ruins my chances of getting a high turn in of my eggs collection. Now if I'm lucky... I might be able to turn in 1 collection... If that�� It would have been acceptable if this was maybe the first to third thing to collect from.

Remember... You don't have to harvest the oranges to GIVE for the goal. I have been a little worried about this one from the beginning listening to people talk. I am maxed out at 5 trees. I harvested those then went shopping. I am finished GIVING oranges. No big deal !

judyandthecat
03-24-16, 04:07 PM
Remember... You don't have to harvest the oranges to GIVE for the goal. I have been a little worried about this one from the beginning listening to people talk. I am maxed out at 5 trees. I harvested those then went shopping. I am finished GIVING oranges. No big deal !

You need to collect the egg from the orange tree though.
And you need eight eggs to give to Morgan from orange trees or the dipper to turn sheep eggs into orange tree eggs.

PookieBear50
03-24-16, 04:19 PM
And you need eight eggs to give to Morgan.

The prolonged time to wait for orange trees to be ready for harvesting would be an argument for this egg to have come earlier, rather than later, in the event. Granted, the easier an egg is to get, the earlier it would be. However, recognizing that the orange trees take 16 hours to produce fruit, and that the drop rates for some of the eggs is extremely low, the orange trees might have been better placed as 4th or 5th day, rather than 7th.

But it is what it is...all we can do (well, "we" being those of us who lack the gems to buy the Egg Dipper or speed up the trees) is do our best.

Niire
03-24-16, 04:31 PM
I am actually a bit relieved to see that the amounts to turn in for this round aren't more than they are. I was worried they'd be craazy high, lol. But, all I need is one more wool gathering and I'll have this quest done. <3

sgr1953
03-24-16, 05:40 PM
Too bad producing feed is not an egg. My feed mills have been going non stop trying to keep up feeding the sheep and pigs and cows and chickens. I'm really liking my first event. All of your hints and suggestions have helped make this a fun experience. Thanks much! :D

Niire
03-24-16, 06:22 PM
Too bad producing feed is not an egg. My feed mills have been going non stop trying to keep up feeding the sheep and pigs and cows and chickens. I'm really liking my first event. All of your hints and suggestions have helped make this a fun experience. Thanks much! :D

I agree! S8, please keep us androiders in the loop with this stuff, because I am having a blast! <3

generalmadness
03-24-16, 08:20 PM
Given the discount package on offer, I feel it is safe to say that fishing and mining are coming. If I were you, I would save all metals and fish.

After my 8 orange trees dropped one lonely egg, I caved and bought the dipper. I have never bought an event craft machine so late in the game before! But if that drop rate continues, I would never get the first 8 eggs for the goal, much less turn in any collections. It is too bad, because I was doing really well up until then.

Niire
03-24-16, 08:26 PM
I was doing awesome...until the chocolates. I've tried some advice mentioned here, but it's not working really, lol. We'll see what tomorrow brings...I couldn't even tell you how many baits I have made to fish, but I have something around 60 pickaxes and 30 shovels, lol.

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 08:48 PM
And you need eight eggs to give to Morgan from orange trees or the dipper to turn sheep eggs into orange tree eggs.

Yes, I understand you have to harvest your orange trees to get the eggs to give Morgan. But once you have those eggs you don't want to hang around continually harvesting trees to get your other oranges. With 5 trees I would have to harvest them 5 times @ 16 hours... it would take me 64 hours to collect 25 oranges. If oranges are the only thing keeping you from moving on when the next goal opens then this is an alternative option.
And you are correct, it only works after the initial 8 eggs. As far as extras for collections, I'm sure players will continue to harvest orange trees until the end of the event anyway.

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 08:50 PM
Given the discount package on offer, I feel it is safe to say that fishing and mining are coming. If I were you, I would save all metals and fish.

After my 8 orange trees dropped one lonely egg, I caved and bought the dipper. I have never bought an event craft machine so late in the game before! But if that drop rate continues, I would never get the first 8 eggs for the goal, much less turn in any collections. It is too bad, because I was doing really well up until then.

The Dipper is a lot of help and fun to play. And just plain pretty, too.

raissawinda
03-24-16, 09:33 PM
My drop rate of eggs increase a little bit. Instead of harvesting all at once, I swipe my bucket over my orange trees one by one to see if I collect an egg as well, and I do. The same way with the sheep. At least I collected 5 eggs from 6 orange trees. And for every sheep pen, I can collect 2 eggs approx. So I collected 5 eggs from 3 sheep pens. I shear my sheep one by one and see if I can get an egg. I know this is a random drop of eggs but you can try my advice and let's see if you're as lucky as I am, I hope you are. :)

raissawinda
03-24-16, 09:38 PM
Yes, I understand you have to harvest your orange trees to get the eggs to give Morgan. But once you have those eggs you don't want to hang around continually harvesting trees to get your other oranges. With 5 trees I would have to harvest them 5 times @ 16 hours... it would take me 64 hours to collect 25 oranges. If oranges are the only thing keeping you from moving on when the next goal opens then this is an alternative option.
And you are correct, it only works after the initial 8 eggs. As far as extras for collections, I'm sure players will continue to harvest orange trees until the end of the event anyway.

The newspaper often sell me oranges for sale. I can try to grab them for you if you want. I hope I can stay longer enough at the newspaper. I kept 25 oranges from newspaper (sent to Morgan already), and now stupidly have orange-chocolate things in the making from my orange trees. Chocolate doesn't earn me enough eggs to give to Morgan.

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 09:49 PM
The newspaper often sell me oranges for sale. I can try to grab them for you if you want. I hope I can stay longer enough at the newspaper. I kept 25 oranges from newspaper (sent to Morgan already), and now stupidly have orange-chocolate things in the making from my orange trees. Chocolate doesn't earn me enough eggs to give to Morgan.

Thank you for your kind offer but I am finished with oranges by following my own advice. Do you feel you get a better egg ratio by making better types of chocolate, such as the chocolate orange balls ? I know they take longer but if you can feel more assured of getting an egg every two hours vs making dark chocolate and getting nothing in two tries maybe it's better. I haven't been able to tell if my better products produce more or not.

dizzle507
03-25-16, 05:46 AM
Was trying to go for at least 20-30 collections to turn in. But Doesn't look like that will happen because of this orange tree drop coming so late. Seems like all my hard work over the last 6 days was a waste. Only got 4 eggs from Orange tree, which were turned in for the goal. So have a big 0 and still need to turn in 4 more. Every Orange tree should drop an egg, this stinks!

OzFamily
03-25-16, 06:47 AM
Only need one more egg from the oranges and one more shearing of my sheep to finish goal #4... I'm a droid, and this is my first event, but even I saw the warning signs that orange tree collection could be late in this hunt, and had oranges saved in my barn.

bss0226
03-25-16, 07:44 AM
Seems to me this morning that drop rates went even further down. Collected from 12 sheep. Got no eggs. Are you kidding me? Wait 6 hours and nothing!!! Then I collect from orange trees after waiting 16 hours. 8 orange trees and I get 3 eggs. Other neighbor's are reporting lower drop rates on everything. My bakery used to give about 1 out of 3 or better when collecting from bread. Now it's about 1 out of 7!

What gives? I don't mind the orange trees so late because we only need fewer eggs from the trees. But this drop rates are ridiculous

spring_peeper
03-25-16, 08:36 AM
Still stuck trying to complete goal 2. That's a lot of scarves to craft. The fourth goal requires wool too? Surely they could have thought of something different. Or is it because wool takes so long to get. Yes. That's what it is. Gotta make it difficult.

kellanrevere
03-25-16, 09:42 AM
I'm sure slower drop rate is to get everyone to buy the Egg Dipper. Too bad to have to do it this late in the game but I have to say it does make a big difference choosing which egg you need. Good Luck to everyone.

bss0226
03-25-16, 09:54 AM
I'm sure slower drop rate is to get everyone to buy the Egg Dipper. Too bad to have to do it this late in the game but I have to say it does make a big difference choosing which egg you need. Good Luck to everyone.

I have the egg dipper but with two eggs needed for each, it requires many eggs and takes so long.

I would have loved an option to use 1 egg to upgrade to next egg for twice the normal time or use 2 eggs to upgrade for half the time.

bss0226
03-25-16, 09:56 AM

As I said, I bought the dipper- actually from the beginning - but it is hard to use if the eggs you need to use to upgrade to the next levels are not dropping at a decent level.

noemata
03-25-16, 10:07 AM
Don't know why drop rate is discussed so much, seems to average at around 1 egg per two items picked up throughout.
Have a good connection and always boot game from fresh before picking up.....

segelj
03-25-16, 10:24 AM
Was trying to go for at least 20-30 collections to turn in. But Doesn't look like that will happen because of this orange tree drop coming so late. Seems like all my hard work over the last 6 days was a waste. Only got 4 eggs from Orange tree, which were turned in for the goal. So have a big 0 and still need to turn in 4 more. Every Orange tree should drop an egg, this stinks!
I feel the same way. I was hoping for about 40 collections, but the oranges will stop that. I have been farming and sending plane orders like crazy to build everything up the 40ish range and now I have not even given Morgan her 8 orange eggs yet and I already harvested for the day. Not enough time left in the game to make more than a few collections. Really dissappointing. The egg dipper won't help either because I cannot give up enough sheep eggs to make that big of a difference in orange eggs. Sad. I was having a blast at this challenge until this happened. Sorry to be a downer, I am just really dissapointed.

PookieBear50
03-25-16, 10:51 AM
Those complaining about the drop rate and not being able to use the Egg Dipper because you don't have enough of the right eggs, how do you think those of us who can't afford the Egg Dipper feel when we must rely completely on luck for our eggs? I sympathize with your plight, I really do, but I'm going to save some of my pity for myself, if that's all right with you all?

There are still 4-5 days left in the event (well, my game says 5, anyway). That's still enough time to harvest oranges at least 4 or 5 more times before the end. So there's still time to collect enough eggs to turn in for goals AND turn in for collections. Let's just focus on doing our best and having fun while we do it, yes?

lnztrekfan
03-25-16, 11:02 AM
Finally! My chocolatier gave me enough eggs to complete third goal! I started making chocolate covered oranges as well as the reg. chocolate so it would maybe break up the no egg streak! Seemed to work for me lol probably would have given me the same drop rate no matter what but idk!

I do have a question? I'm level 37 and I know that my orange trees came before my lemon trees. Not sure what level. But I am allowed 8 lemon trees and still am only allowed 5 orange trees! What level can I get more orange trees. That doesn't seem right that I can have more of the 'higher level' lemons than oranges.

Also I'm all little quirky and try different ways to collect my stuff to see what gives more drops! I know. I'm weird! Lol! Anyway I only collect 1 orange tree at a time instead of just running the bucket over all of them at the same time. Got two eggs and then 3 the second time I collected. And I only collect 2 sheep and pigs and then feed them and 2 again. I know it's random but it makes feel like I'm actually influencing my drops a little. Good luck everyone.

lnztrekfan
03-25-16, 11:06 AM
Will you be offering more than one nest? I have 4 chicks and I can't put 4th out. Thanks in advance

Holy Hannah! Four! That is awesome! Can I come to your farm and check them out?!

kun3292
03-25-16, 11:49 AM
オレンジの木から全然タマゴ落ちやしない。最悪┐('~`;)┌

kooky panda
03-25-16, 01:10 PM
Will you be offering more than one nest? I have 4 chicks and I can't put 4th out. Thanks in advance
Sorry but there will not be available nests. You will have to store your extra chicks.

kellanrevere
03-25-16, 01:14 PM
As I said, I bought the dipper- actually from the beginning - but it is hard to use if the eggs you need to use to upgrade to the next levels are not dropping at a decent level.

You don't have to wait for the previous egg to make the egg you want. Start at a couple level lower and make eggs up to that level. I have sooooo many Day 1 and Day 2 eggs I can upgrade to any egg I want. I'm not pointing at anyone, but come on guys... It's not that hard !
This is a competition... Not everybody is going to win. We are actually playing two games at once and have two chances to win chicks. I personally like the goal game where I know I will receive the brown chick by completing the goal. I don't want to turn in a dozen or two collections relying on random luck only to not end up with the yellow chick.

kellanrevere
03-25-16, 01:25 PM
Those complaining about the drop rate and not being able to use the Egg Dipper because you don't have enough of the right eggs, how do you think those of us who can't afford the Egg Dipper feel when we must rely completely on luck for our eggs? I sympathize with your plight, I really do, but I'm going to save some of my pity for myself, if that's all right with you all?

There are still 4-5 days left in the event (well, my game says 5, anyway). That's still enough time to harvest oranges at least 4 or 5 more times before the end. So there's still time to collect enough eggs to turn in for goals AND turn in for collections. Let's just focus on doing our best and having fun while we do it, yes?

I'm with you, Pookie. I don't get why so many people are so negative and we are really only little over half way finished. I have to assume people complaining with the Egg Dipper don't know how to use it. i start two or three eggs back and make the eggs I want. I can understand frustration of not having the Dipper but people have to understand they still have DAYS to keep collecting eggs. We start seeing whining and complaining within minutes of the new egg coming out. This is supposed to be Fun !

Eme327
03-25-16, 02:02 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the egg dipper on my farm costs 250 gems, but only 160 gems on my friend's game. Does anyone know why that is? I would definitely buy it for 160, but I don't have enough at 250.

bss0226
03-25-16, 02:05 PM
I'm with you, Pookie. I don't get why so many people are so negative and we are really only little over half way finished. I have to assume people complaining with the Egg Dipper don't know how to use it. i start two or three eggs back and make the eggs I want. I can understand frustration of not having the Dipper but people have to understand they still have DAYS to keep collecting eggs. We start seeing whining and complaining within minutes of the new egg coming out. This is supposed to be Fun !

Well I think I know how to use the egg dipper. I've been playing this game since it was released. I have played all events and usually won the pets each time. It's just that this event is shorter than last year but similar in method and goals. I think last year we got the bunny with the pink ribbon from goals and the one with the yellow ribbon from turning in collections. If I remember right, I had to turn in close to 100 collections before I won the pet. This time, the drop rate suddenly decreased this morning significantly to the point that it becomes very difficult to collect significant numbers of eggs. For example, out of 12 sheep, I got ZERO eggs this morning. Then I collected from orange trees which had given me 6 eggs from the night before and this morning 3. Since the orange trees recycle in 16 hour periods, that means unless we wake up in middle of night, we are going to collect about once per day. This makes for a fail. And since this egg is day 7, it takes longer to make in the dipper. And if the earlier eggs don't drop well (chocolatier gives few eggs for instance), then it makes it harder to make subsequent eggs. Plus, the egg dipper requires 2 eggs to make the next egg, it takes a long time and large number of eggs to upgrade. It's a power of two to upgrade a number of positions. Despite having tons of egg number 2... To upgrade that to the level 7 egg for instance require 31 eggs to do. Not to mention the time involved. To go even higher is worse. Yes, starting with level 7 and upgrading requires eight eggs and six hours for 1 level 10 egg starting from level 7. It's double the quantity of eggs if starting from egg 6 and the time is 7 hours per egg. Imagine doing this from egg 5 which is dropping well (the one from bakery-bread).

I probably will eventually succeed, I'm a night owl... But for the others, this stacks the deck against them.

GramGram2
03-25-16, 02:24 PM
You don't have to wait for the previous egg to make the egg you want. Start at a couple level lower and make eggs up to that level. I have sooooo many Day 1 and Day 2 eggs I can upgrade to any egg I want. I'm not pointing at anyone, but come on guys... It's not that hard !
This is a competition... Not everybody is going to win. We are actually playing two games at once and have two chances to win chicks. I personally like the goal game where I know I will receive the brown chick by completing the goal. I don't want to turn in a dozen or two collections relying on random luck only to not end up with the yellow chick.

Just to be clear; I have a lot of days one and two eggs but have yet to turn in a collection. What you are explaining is start at the beginning and make subsequent days eggs until you have enough to make the ones you don't have? And that is how you make any egg you want. Correct?

kellanrevere
03-25-16, 02:31 PM
Just to be clear; I have a lot of days one and two eggs but have yet to turn in a collection. What you are explaining is start at the beginning and make subsequent days eggs until you have enough to make the ones you don't have? And that is how you make any egg you want. Correct?

Yes, that is correct.

FunkyJM
03-25-16, 02:33 PM
Day 8 egg is to be collected at the Deep Fryer

aroara
03-25-16, 02:43 PM
Just collected 8 items from the fryer no eggs?

GramGram2
03-25-16, 02:44 PM
Day 8 egg is to be collected at the Fryer

Thanks, Funky!

syncler78
03-25-16, 02:45 PM
Just collected 8 items from the fryer no eggs?

Perhaps they needed to be started in the fryer after today's egg became available? (Just my guess...)

caron7
03-25-16, 02:46 PM
Day 8 egg is to be collected at the Fryer

thanks, Funky. Got them. Blue with white stars.

aroara
03-25-16, 02:46 PM
That wasn't the case with any of the other eggs

Just collected 4 more items. Nothing :(

caron7
03-25-16, 02:47 PM
Perhaps they needed to be started in the fryer after today's egg became available? (Just my guess...)

I had a lot of items waiting to be picked up there and received eggs for them.

sine67
03-25-16, 02:49 PM
Just got a blue starry egg from the fryer 😀

aroara
03-25-16, 02:51 PM
I finally got 1 egg. After picking up 14 items. That is ridiculous !

I restarted my farm and now they are dropping a bit better. Wish i had done that sooner.

PookieBear50
03-25-16, 02:53 PM

Have you closed and restarted your app since the current day's egg went active?

Edit: Never mind, just saw your last post.

FunkyJM
03-25-16, 02:53 PM
Collected 28 French fries (had them already ready at the shop to be collected ;)) & got 6 eggs:eek:

syncler78
03-25-16, 02:56 PM

I had not noticed that with the other eggs! So until tomorrow, we should get all of our buildings making as much stuff as possible and not collect any of it until tomorrow to maximize possible egg collection?

EDIT: Never mind...it appears everyone but me has figured this out already! :D

aroara
03-25-16, 02:57 PM
Thanks pookie. I should have thought to do that sooner. Now i know !

Niire
03-25-16, 03:11 PM
So, now there are 2 eggs left to unlock. Mining and fishing? :)

sweetypies97
03-25-16, 03:13 PM
something needs to be done about the abysmal drop rate from the chocolatier. I haven't received an egg from it for 3 days and I can't finish quest 3 because I still need to give eggs.

fish63
03-25-16, 03:18 PM
I completed the quest for the basket and now do not have a new goal? Number 5 isn't there?

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 03:24 PM
オレンジの木から全然タマゴ落ちやしない。最悪┐('~`;)┌

たくさんの人にオレンジの木の卵を集めるのは大変に難しいようです。頑張ってください!卵をゲットように! :) 私は日本語がとくに上手じゃありません。すみません。

(I don't know if it's allowed to post in other languages but I wanted to answer if the asker doesn't speak English. Here's a translation: Kun posted that s/he isn't getting any eggs from orange trees and it's terrible. I answered that lots of people are having trouble with collecting eggs from orange trees and to keep trying. I also wished good luck and apologized for my lacking Japanese s****s.)

segelj
03-25-16, 03:26 PM
Sure! I can only put 3 out now but my id is moosiegoosie98 ��
AWESOME, cute chicks! Do you mind if I ask how many collections you turned in to get 4 chicks?

lnztrekfan
03-25-16, 03:49 PM
Sure! I can only put 3 out now but my id is moosiegoosie98 ��

They are so adorable! Oooohh I want one so bad! Lol! Are you trying for the brown chick too?

kun3292
03-25-16, 03:50 PM
ありがとー(๑?̀ㅁ?́๑)✧ まだ0個です。頑張ります!

lnztrekfan
03-25-16, 03:53 PM
たくさんの人にオレンジの木の卵を集めるのは大変に難しいようです。頑張ってください!卵をゲットように! :) 私は日本語がとくに上手じゃありません。すみません。

(I don't know if it's allowed to post in other languages but I wanted to answer if the asker doesn't speak English. Here's a translation: Kun posted that s/he isn't getting any eggs from orange trees and it's terrible. I answered that lots of people are having trouble with collecting eggs from orange trees and to keep trying. I also wished good luck and apologized for my lacking Japanese s****s.)

I just wanted to say that you are so sweet Sandybellee! Thank you for taking the time to respond to Kun. I had no clue how to figure out how to translate the message. Wishing both you and Kun good luck on the event!

bss0226
03-25-16, 03:54 PM
I got 33 eggs A little better than 1 in 3.

pastagirl54
03-25-16, 04:26 PM
I just got my final "2" eggs needed from Orange trees. I guess since I got them after reset it did not give me goals today :(
I see from posts that eggs for next step r from fryer.
Can someone please list complete goals so I can prepare as I am apparently missing a day now.
Number eggs needed from fryer?
What other items have to be given?
Thanks so much!!!!! :)

lnztrekfan
03-25-16, 04:41 PM
I just got my final "2" eggs needed from Orange trees. I guess since I got them after reset it did not give me goals today :(
Can someone please list complete goals so I can prepare as I am apparently missing a day now.

Sweetie go to first page on the first post. That is up to date with all info on the goals and where to collect daily. Good luck!

myjacob11
03-25-16, 04:49 PM
Sweetie go to first page on the first post. That is up to date with all info on the goals and where to collect daily. Good luck!

That's not the answer we are looking for as I don't see a goal for french fries either and yes I've read the first pages many times thank you very much To reiterate what she's saying I don't see a goal 6 period

Droptilushop2
03-25-16, 05:00 PM
Will you be offering more than one nest? I have 4 chicks and I can't put 4th out. Thanks in advance Congrats on ur Easter chicks!! Am curious if you have placed the 3 chicks in their pen? If u are doing goals & the reward is the brown chick you may not be able to display him seeing the max is 3 chicks in pen??. I play on Android & can't swap my animals in or out of pens once they are placed.

Niire
03-25-16, 05:11 PM

You haven't missed out...the goals are doing like 2 days worth at a time, so today there isn't one...and I bet there won't actually be another goal till the final day, and that goal will include the fryer and the 2 eggs not revealed yet. :)

OzFamily
03-25-16, 05:13 PM

That's not the answer we are looking for as I don't see a goal for french fries either and yes I've read the first pages many times thank you very much To reiterate what she's saying I don't see a goal 6 period

Actually, that is the answer you are looking for. There are not six goals, but 5, and only 4 of the 5 have been released so far. If the pattern continues, Goal #5 should be released tomorrow. The first post is up to date with all the goal information released so far. Just keep frying and collecting eggs so you are ready for whatever is needed when the fifth part of the goals is released.

pastagirl54
03-25-16, 05:14 PM
You haven't missed out...the goals are doing like 2 days worth at a time, so today there isn't one...and I bet there won't actually be another goal till the final day, and that goal will include the fryer and the 2 eggs not revealed yet. :)

That's great!!! Thanks so much Niire for letting me know! :)

Droptilushop2
03-25-16, 05:15 PM
Thank you :). I'll be putting one away most likely to allow the brown chick to be out

Oops not sure what I did to have multiple posts....happy you will be able to swap chicks in & out!

myjacob11
03-25-16, 05:16 PM
Actually, that is the answer you are looking for. There are not six goals, but 5, and only 4 of the 5 have been released so far. If the pattern continues, Goal #5 should be released tomorrow. The first post is up to date with all the goal information released so far. Just keep frying and collecting eggs so you are ready for whatever is needed when the fifth part of the goals is released.

Thank you very much I understand it now thought it was the game

pastagirl54
03-25-16, 05:16 PM
actually, that is the answer you are looking for. There are not six goals, but 5, and only 4 of the 5 have been released so far. If the pattern continues, goal #5 should be released tomorrow. The first post is up to date with all the goal information released so far. Just keep frying and collecting eggs so you are ready for whatever is needed when the fifth part of the goals is released.

thanks so much for your help !!! :)

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 05:17 PM
I just wanted to say that you are so sweet Sandybellee! Thank you for taking the time to respond to Kun. I had no clue how to figure out how to translate the message. Wishing both you and Kun good luck on the event!

Aww, shucks! :o It's not a big deal - actually good practice for me since I read Japanese all the time but hardly ever write it. Good luck to you too! :)

generalmadness
03-25-16, 05:54 PM
This probably goes without saying, but KEEP YOUR FRIES. They are likely to be called for in the final goal.

sgr1953
03-25-16, 06:24 PM
Any speculations as to when the third goal for "Gotta Hatch 'em All" will be posted? Or better yet, what the goal might be?

PookieBear50
03-25-16, 07:04 PM
Any speculations as to when the third goal for "Gotta Hatch 'em All" will be posted? Or better yet, what the goal might be?

It will probably be unlocked on Day 10 and will require the turning in of one complete collection of eggs. Needless to say, collections turned in BEFORE the goal unlocks will not count...it will need to be turned in AFTER the goal becomes available.

GramGram2
03-25-16, 07:33 PM
This probably goes without saying, but KEEP YOUR FRIES. They are likely to be called for in the final goal.

Never think a tip isn't helpful. I have already sold some, but now I won't. Thank you for the tip!

Rynetory2
03-25-16, 09:51 PM
I cannot open my game. It freezes to when first the game loading and it stays like that for hours. I have contacted the Agent but still waiting for the reply. I am afraid I won't win the brown chicky. Had my android restarted so many times. Anyone has the same problem during this event? This is the first time happen to me, I bought my phone 2 or 3 months ago, still new.

I have moved your post to Bugs & Issues forum since you're having an issue. Please see my reply at this link and continue there. Thanks.

Game not loading/opening (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?90071-Game-not-loading-opening)

sgr1953
03-26-16, 12:27 AM
It will probably be unlocked on Day 10 and will require the turning in of one complete collection of eggs. Needless to say, collections turned in BEFORE the goal unlocks will not count...it will need to be turned in AFTER the goal becomes available.

Thanks PookieBear. Good thing I haven't turned in any collections. Been busy collecting eggs and turning lower eggs into higher eggs. Sitting pretty good right now. The orange eggs have been the most challenging to date. Will keep harvesting.

catlicja
03-26-16, 04:06 AM

Hope so. I can't even collect them, my barn is gonna explode :)

lnztrekfan
03-26-16, 08:00 AM
Answered my own question as to what level You can get more Orange Trees. Just leveled up to 38 and that's it! So I should be able to collect from them one or two times to increase my chance of egg drops for event. :) So far I level collected 3 times from 5 trees and have 7 eggs. Not bad. :) I'll be able to finish goal and perhaps turn in a couple collections. I a little quirky and only collect 1 tree at a time instead of taking bucket over all at the same time. So far it has given me 2 eggs twice and 3 once! Lol I'll keep doing that! Good luck in the hunting!

Niire
03-26-16, 08:04 AM
Wow, okay, so, I turned in a butterfly collection...and got 100 gems! SO...I got the dipper. :) It really is pretty...might have to leave it out after the event is done as well. :)Now, I am working on making some chocolatier and orange eggs. :D

And I have been doing the same slow bucket-over and picking up goods thing to see if I get eggs as well, lol. I like watchin them float up to the top of the screen. :)

raissawinda
03-26-16, 08:09 AM
Answered my own question as to what level You can get more Orange Trees. Just leveled up to 38 and that's it! So I should be able to collect from them one or two times to increase my chance of egg drops for event. :) So far I level collected 3 times from 5 trees and have 7 eggs. Not bad. :) I'll be able to finish goal and perhaps turn in a couple collections. I a little quirky and only collect 1 tree at a time instead of taking bucket over all at the same time. So far it has given me 2 eggs twice and 3 once! Lol I'll keep doing that! Good luck in the hunting!

That was what I posted yesterday, I collect everything with my bucket one by one (not only oranges) and the drop rate increase (a little) lol.. Glad that somebody is doing the same way as I am and collecting more eggs. The only problem is we must wait every 17 hrs to harvest the orange trees, not good, hahaha... :p

Niire
03-26-16, 08:21 AM
That was what I posted yesterday, I collect everything with my bucket one by one (not only oranges) and the drop rate increase (a little) lol.. Glad that somebody is doing the same way as I am and collecting more eggs. The only problem is we must wait every 17 hrs to harvest the orange trees, not good, hahaha... :p

Yah I saw your post on that! I have been doing it just to see if I get eggs the whole time actually, so I wouldn't have noticed a difference. :( But I am entertained by it at least! <3

emud17
03-26-16, 08:57 AM
Is anyone having luck at the fryer? I've been collecting nonstop and have 3 eggs to show for it.

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 09:23 AM
Wow, okay, so, I turned in a butterfly collection...and got 100 gems! SO...I got the dipper. :) It really is pretty...might have to leave it out after the event is done as well. :)Now, I am working on making some chocolatier and orange eggs. :D

And I have been doing the same slow bucket-over and picking up goods thing to see if I get eggs as well, lol. I like watchin them float up to the top of the screen. :)

Yay! Congrats, Niire!!!

I'm hoping we get the fifth goal today because my barn is bursting at the seams. Mining tools and fishing bait all over the place. And now also fries. Gah!

merrymom123
03-26-16, 09:33 AM
I have eight eggs from fryer, but I had a bunch of stuff built up and not collected there. It gave me eggs when I collected it yesterday.

aroara
03-26-16, 09:40 AM
Collected 6 fries this morning no eggs then 3 more now and still none

myjacob11
03-26-16, 09:56 AM

Wow I've never won that many gems ever

Niire
03-26-16, 09:57 AM
I've got 35 shovels and 80 pickaxes at last count sandy, lol. I feel your pain totally. And i couldn't tell you how many fishing baits! :p My barn will breathe a whole lot easier, let me tell ya, lol.

It's probably going to be fishing today, if Murphy's Law is in effect...as there's no way to leave the axes etc lying about. ><

Edit...yah jacob, i was shocked. I guess I hit the butterfly lottery. :D

lnztrekfan
03-26-16, 10:14 AM

:) I went back and read your post! :) I do the same thing with all my animals too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does that! I think I'm a little superstitious or something! I also collect only a couple items from my machines and then force close my app and reopen and the. Collect more. I seem to be getting good drops since I've started doing that! Lol! Idk if it actually helps but I "feel" like I'm doing something to influence my drop rate! Sadly I set my alarm to wake me at 3:00 am to harvest my orange trees! Can you say addict to this game?! Good luck!

Niire I'm so Jealous!!! 100 gems is so awesome!!! Congrats!

aroara
03-26-16, 11:11 AM
Picked up more fries still no eggs. What gives ?

aroara
03-26-16, 11:16 AM
I bought the egg dipper from the very beginning and i have only been able to turn in one collection so far and thats with spending more gems to speed things up. Of course i got another chocolate bunny. Ugh. Haven't been able to turn in any more. Im really struggling with this event. Worried i wasted my gems and ill end up with no chick. Just like the turtle and i turned in over 50 of those collections..

justmine2
03-26-16, 11:23 AM
I see I am not the only one getting no eggs from fryer! If I make anything but fries, I can get eggs to drop but nothing from fries!

generalmadness
03-26-16, 11:44 AM
Thanks PookieBear. Good thing I haven't turned in any collections. Been busy collecting eggs and turning lower eggs into higher eggs. Sitting pretty good right now. The orange eggs have been the most challenging to date. Will keep harvesting.

I think this is a slight misunderstanding. You can turn in as many collections as you can before the goal comes, BUT save one set of eggs for that last day, in the very likely event that the final Gotta Hatch 'Em goal requires you to turn in a collection. Having turned in collections previous to that will not hurt you, but it also will not satisfy the goal. I think PookieBear meant that they won't count towards that last goal; you have to turn in one collection AFTER the goal comes in order to complete that set of challenges. Hope that makes sense!

generalmadness
03-26-16, 11:45 AM
(I hope I am correct about the fries since we are all sitting on them! It is just an educated guess!)

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 12:56 PM

CONGRATULATIONS on your huge score . 100 gems is amazing !

I also collect each item one by one, with a little please please please, in between each one, LOL

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 01:00 PM
With help from the Egg Dipper, I turned my first collection in last night. No chickies for me but I did get the Easter Truck. It's pretty cute if you face it away so you can see the eggs. Hey, anything is better than a duplicate ! I have also realized I am better off changing lower eggs for the chocolate maker eggs. 15 minutes each for guaranteed eggs vs waiting an hour and maybe no egg. And this frees up the chocolate maker for other items.

Fasendaminha
03-26-16, 01:03 PM
73 fries and 8 eggs 😡😡😡
I'm fried out!!!

twospoons
03-26-16, 02:32 PM
Finally, some space in my barn. Bye-bye, anchovies!

caron7
03-26-16, 02:36 PM
New egg from fishing with regular bait

sweetypies97
03-26-16, 02:37 PM
Ihope the mine or pond gives the next egg. I have nearly 200 baits and tools clogging up my barn.

caron7
03-26-16, 02:38 PM

twospoons
03-26-16, 02:38 PM
Well, that didn't work. Can you only hook eggs when you have pond hotspots, or will just plain fishing sometimes work too?

caron7
03-26-16, 02:39 PM

FunkyJM
03-26-16, 02:40 PM
Well, that didn't work. Can you only hook eggs when you have pond hotspots, or will just plain fishing sometimes work too?

Plain fishing works with the normal bait. Got 2 eggs at ones:D

caron7
03-26-16, 02:40 PM

Plain fishing. Got two eggs from One bait

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 02:41 PM
Got 2 eggs with dough bait in hot spot

Niire
03-26-16, 02:42 PM
Hah! Murphy's Law! :) Going fishin' for a few hours, bbl! LOL :P

twospoons
03-26-16, 02:49 PM
Thanks! It took me 12 baits, but I finally dredged up a couple of eggs! Obviously I was having it too easy up until now.

vjd007
03-26-16, 02:54 PM
Awesome. Thank you everyone. Got my brown chick by completing the goal. Yay. I am too happy.

sgr1953
03-26-16, 03:06 PM
New egg from fishing with regular bait

All baits yield eggs. YIPPEE!

generalmadness
03-26-16, 03:06 PM
SIX FRIES. I had 41 in my barn, LOL.

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 03:07 PM
Awesome. Thank you everyone. Got my brown chick by completing the goal. Yay. I am too happy.

Yay, CONGRATULATIONS ! :)

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 03:09 PM

I know... Thank goodness my balloon is asking for them !

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 03:09 PM
The brown chick is walking around happily on my farm! :) Now to catch the yellow one...

tuffyjkitten
03-26-16, 03:11 PM

Yeah me too! Wow did we miscalculate there! :D

Now I just need some eggs from fishing. None of my dough or anchovy baits caught any and I do NOT want to waste fancy baits on that.

lynard12
03-26-16, 03:14 PM
Still no luck since yesterday with fryer.... Tried all different items stuck at 5 eggs
Have 20 of the fishing eggs that never happens
Frustrating to be stuck because of the fryer!!!!!

khqtv
03-26-16, 03:31 PM
How do you get the yellow egg??

emud17
03-26-16, 03:32 PM
DARN YOU, FRYER!! I really can't get eggs😭

generalmadness
03-26-16, 03:36 PM

Now I just need some eggs from fishing. None of my dough or anchovy baits caught any and I do NOT want to waste fancy baits on that.

Stormie is going to be buying a lot of fries!

I gotta say GLORY HALLELUJAH on the regular bait! I was nervous they would throw a special bait into the mix :eek: Also, having fish as a goal when we are going to be fishing anyway? Super sweet. I used 25 dough bait and got 16 eggs, because when they come, they come two at a time -- so far at least.

For me, the dang FRYER is the one holding out. Come on, blue stars!

generalmadness
03-26-16, 03:37 PM
How do you get the yellow egg??

The last egg (yellow with pink zig-zag ******s) will be revealed tomorrow. Probably the mine. But could be anywhere!

elsie0104
03-26-16, 04:07 PM
Yeah, i got the brown chick !!!!! Thank you so much for all friends here, without your help i wont get the chick so fast. This is the first time i won a pet , i didn't get the turtle last time and felt so sad for my girl.
I get the blue star from my nori, it drops quite a lot (which i used to make everyday and stocked up about 40 to 50)

but chances from fries is rare. Wish all friends here can get both brown and yellow chicks. thank you so much!!!!!!

bss0226
03-26-16, 04:19 PM
I used 20 golden lures (or whatever they're called) and got 14 eggs a few times. Anchovy baits do well too. Ended up with about 50 eggs. Orange trees still stingy.

Making last egg for collection to complete that goal.

Hopefully will get yellow chick

Niire
03-26-16, 04:20 PM

Yup, I had 60 fries in my barn. And roughly 180 bait, which I have gone through. Happy to report the baby brown chicky is sleeping soundly in his new nest, I am crafting some pet feed now, lol. BTW...what chicken eats bacon? :p

Grats to all finishing up, and others, hang in there! It'll happen! <3

twospoons
03-26-16, 04:24 PM
As opposed to all those bacon-loving rabbits and horses?

Thanks again community for info on all baits working! I was here to see if that might hopefully be true.

capitalcee
03-26-16, 04:39 PM
I am so happy that the past goal doesn't include anything from the mine.

caron7
03-26-16, 04:58 PM
I used 20 golden lures (or whatever they're called) and got 14 eggs a few times. Anchovy baits do well too. Ended up with about 50 eggs. Orange trees still stingy.

Making last egg for collection to complete that goal.

Hopefully will get yellow chick

A neighbor of mine also got 14 eggs with a golden lure. Good luck with the collection. I've turned in two, but no chick yet

Niire
03-26-16, 05:30 PM
As opposed to all those bacon-loving rabbits and horses?

Thanks again community for info on all baits working! I was here to see if that might hopefully be true.

I don't have the rabbits or horses yet, I totally forgot them! :( Yeah, my piggies are trying to disguise themselves as sheep now...:p

EDIT...I am gonna hazard a guess that the last egg will be from the mines, and is obviously for collecting. I hope so, at least. If not, I am going to be swimming in ore from my 85 pickaxes and 40 shovels, haha!

khqtv
03-26-16, 05:48 PM
I already have it shown on mine just don't know where to get it

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 06:03 PM
I already have it shown on mine just don't know where to get it

Are you referring to Egg 9? It's from the fishing pond.

Droptilushop2
03-26-16, 06:09 PM
I already have it shown on mine just don't know where to get it If you are referring to the brown chick I cant find mine anywhere either. Completed goal...tapped on chick pen & it takes me to animals but there is no chick. Have uninstalled, restarted but alas no chick :(

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 06:14 PM
Congrats to all who have gotten the Chocolate chick through goal. :)

I'm so glad to see these improvements for this type of event and I hope they stay for future such events. Also, the perfect timing of these goals that we can win a pet before/on Easter Day. Thanks S8.

1. Attaining of a pet via goal
2. No introduction of special event bait
3. Egg drops from pond is good (from feedback)

Good luck everyone. :) My speculation is the last egg comes from the mine, so save up your tools.

@Niire - Congrats on your awesome prize from the Butterfly Collection!

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 06:15 PM
If you are referring to the brown chick I cant find mine anywhere either. Completed goal...tapped on chick pen & it takes me to animals but there is no chick. Have uninstalled, restarted but alas no chick :(

Go check your cellar, your chocolate chick should be there waiting for you. :) congrats.

Droptilushop2
03-26-16, 06:43 PM
Go check your cellar, your chocolate chick should be there waiting for you. :) congrats. Duhhh silly me...thnx rynetory!! Happy Easter everyone :)

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 06:56 PM
Duhhh silly me...thnx rynetory!! Happy Easter everyone :)

Don't worry about that, we all made that same mistake before haha. I'm just happy you found your cute little chick! :D Happy Easter to you and everyone. :)

Niire
03-26-16, 07:03 PM
Thanks, rynetory! I actually couldn't afford the dipper, but I do save what gems i get...when I got the 100, I had enough then to get it. Got 20 back and got a bug zapper too, lol. :)

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 07:13 PM
Thanks, rynetory! I actually couldn't afford the dipper, but I do save what gems i get...when I got the 100, I had enough then to get it. Got 20 back and got a bug zapper too, lol. :)

Those gems certainly came at a perfect time! I'm so happy for you! You are very lucky and happy camper indeed! Good luck on getting your chicks. :) my brown chick is housed near my pink fox, hmmmm I wonder if that's a good idea lol.

khqtv
03-26-16, 07:13 PM
The last egg (yellow with pink zig-zag ******s) will be revealed tomorrow. Probably the mine. But could be anywhere!

I have a new quest with the yellow egg.

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 07:24 PM
I have a new quest with the yellow egg.

Is your quest titled "Gotta Hatch 'Em All (3 of 3)"? As generalmadness said, this egg will be revealed tomorrow. You will need to turn in the collection for this goal, so either you wait for the egg tomorrow or craft this egg in your egg dipper if you have it. You need not complete this goal today, so you have to wait. Hope this helps.

khqtv
03-26-16, 07:32 PM

Niire
03-26-16, 07:39 PM
Those gems certainly came at a perfect time! I'm so happy for you! You are very lucky and happy camper indeed! Good luck on getting your chicks. :) my brown chick is housed near my pink fox, hmmmm I wonder if that's a good idea lol.

You might want to teach your chicky some kung fu, haha! Thank you so my rynetory, yeah I couldn't believe it myself! My chicky is right next to my 2 cats...hrmm...I might wanna teach mine kung fu too!

Windracer321
03-26-16, 07:56 PM
Has anyone had good luck with getting eggs from the fryer? I get very little with fries, nothing with egg on toast or poppers, and some with fried catfish. That's all I can make at level 34. Thanks!! The fryer and orange trees are going to be my limiting factors plus whatever is tomorrow. Who would have thought that deliveries would be the easiest to get eggs with??

SeaJelly77
03-26-16, 08:01 PM
Why is the fryer drop rate so horrible??

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 08:04 PM

Thank you for letting me know that you're on this goal. Please try these suggestions. Thank you.
To add: I'm waiting for the last egg as well. :)

Is your quest titled "Gotta Hatch 'Em All (3 of 3)"? As generalmadness said, this egg will be revealed tomorrow. You will need to turn in the collection for this goal, so either you wait for the egg tomorrow or craft this egg in your egg dipper if you have it. You need not complete this goal today, so you have to wait. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 08:07 PM
You might want to teach your chicky some kung fu, haha! Thank you so my rynetory, yeah I couldn't believe it myself! My chicky is right next to my 2 cats...hrmm...I might wanna teach mine kung fu too!

Yes kung fu class for chicks lol. Well if my chick went missing, I know who is the culprit! :D

Moissonor
03-26-16, 08:14 PM
Why is the fryer drop rate so horrible??

I have the same problem. A total of 7 eggs from the beginning in the fryer (2 days).

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 08:27 PM
Try closing your game before collecting crafts from your fryer. It seems to work for some members.

emud17
03-26-16, 09:07 PM
Agreed. I'm so frustrated about it. I've been frying nonstop but only 4 eggs so far.

segelj
03-26-16, 09:09 PM
I put my new brown chick in with my bunnies. Everyone loves chicks and bunnies!

Niire
03-26-16, 09:26 PM
I put my new brown chick in with my bunnies. Everyone loves chicks and bunnies!

I don't have bunnies yet...or horses. I think because they cost gems, and I am, most of the time, gem deprived. :(

PookieBear50
03-26-16, 09:35 PM
I don't have bunnies yet...or horses. I think because they cost gems, and I am, most of the time, gem deprived. :(

Bunnies, yes, those all cost gems. However, you can get the Piebald Pony for coins.

Niire
03-26-16, 09:47 PM
Bunnies, yes, those all cost gems. However, you can get the Piebald Pony for coins.

I got my 2 kitties around Halloween, when all those game tryouts were going on, hehe. And one of the kitties is a witch kitty. :D I am a crazy cat lady, my four four-legged children know this to be a fact, lol! Well, I digressed a bit there, point is, I chose the kitties over the bunnies when given the choice, lol.

Lilliepaddd
03-26-16, 09:47 PM
The deep fryer has given me about 5 eggs in the last 2 days. I've made tons of fries, etc WHAT GIVES?!? 😫 This is my last favourite quest. I have the dipper too. I see people with 2 yellow chicks. I don't get it!!!!

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 09:53 PM

Now now, you know sweet Foxy doesn't eat Chicken.. Just PIG ! Don't put those together, LOL.

raissawinda
03-26-16, 09:55 PM
Just want to give a live report, 15 eggs from ponds using 25 baits, not bad. But only 5 eggs from frying 15 cups of fries. I am having cholesterol now lol.. And still frying....

raissawinda
03-26-16, 09:57 PM
The deep fryer has given me about 5 eggs in the last 2 days. I've made tons of fries, etc WHAT GIVES?!? 😫 This is my last favourite quest. I have the dipper too. I see people with 2 yellow chicks. I don't get it!!!!

Just let it go.. I suffer the same lol.. Keep trying!! 2 days left!! We can win the yellow chicky!! *pompom*

kellanrevere
03-26-16, 10:05 PM
As far as low egg rates from the fryer, if you have the Dipper remember you can make your Day 9 Eggs from Day 8. I was afraid pond eggs would be low and I'd have to make those ,too but the pond has seemed very generous..
Congrats to all new Chickie moms and good luck to the rest of us. I am sitting pretty good to be getting the brown chick and from there it is all Luck for the yellow one. That's ok, I like the brown one better anyway.

segelj
03-26-16, 10:05 PM
I don't have bunnies yet...or horses. I think because they cost gems, and I am, most of the time, gem deprived. :( Yep, I know what you mean. I don't even remember how many train orders I had to send out to buy those bunnies, but it was a lot, lol!

farmday0123
03-26-16, 10:14 PM
Hi can anyone tell me the chocolate chick can be win through turn in? Or only yellow chick?

Niire
03-26-16, 10:32 PM
The collection turn in is for the yellow chick, plus other prizes. The chocolate chick is by goal, a reward for 5 goals completed. :) Hope that helps!

Ajcl01
03-27-16, 12:06 AM
This has been a fun event! Thanks to all who shared news and tips, it makes such a huge difference to us not so experienced :)
I bought the egg dipper so I really might win the brown chicken, but guess what? The second collection I turned in gave me the yellow one! I loved the event before that and now! Oh wow!
( I can now easily ignore family jokes about playing every hour during Easter holiday ;) )

PookieBear50
03-27-16, 12:11 AM
This has been a fun event! Thanks to all who shared news and tips, it makes such a huge difference to us not so experienced :)
I bought the egg dipper so I really might win the brown chicken, but guess what? The second collection I turned in gave me the yellow one! I loved the event before that and now! Oh wow!
( I can now easily ignore family jokes about playing every hour during Easter holiday ;) )

If you didn't already, keep going on Morgan's set of goals and also win the chocolate chick to keep your yellow chick company in the nest.

Sandybellee
03-27-16, 01:59 AM
Happy Easter everyone! :)

After I got my Chocolate Chick I felt like taking a chance and turning in a couple of collections early by buying the final day 10 egg and... now I have both chicks! Yay!

Then I was so glad about that, that I decided to treat myself to the Wedding Pony because there is a pet sale right now. :)

Good luck everyone!

LinkinPark92
03-27-16, 02:18 AM
Where can I find the eggs from day 10?

Sandybellee
03-27-16, 02:23 AM
Where can I find the eggs from day 10?

Nowhere yet. But if you want to turn in collections early, you can buy them in the collections gallery for 9 gems each.

judyandthecat
03-27-16, 02:27 AM
List of Prizes from the Collection Gallery
Bunny Egg
Chicken Egg
Cow Egg
Pig Egg
Easter Egg Basket
Chocolate Rabbit
Easter Wagon
Easter Pickup
Easter Cottage
***YELLOW CHICK***
All of the above ten prizes are random.

ij286
03-27-16, 03:13 AM
Fryer and studio are ****ing me :/ I gave up on fries and put sam nori in, hope it helps.. Also scarfs are replaced with flowers. I really hope I will end up with at least one cute chick :'(

I tried one collection delivery with gems instead of an missing egg, but I got a pig egg..

myjacob11
03-27-16, 04:01 AM
Fryer and studio are ****ing me :/ I gave up on fries and put sam nori in, hope it helps.. Also scarfs are replaced with flowers. I really hope I will end up with at least one cute chick :'(

I tried one collection delivery with gems instead of an missing egg, but I got a pig egg..
Thought I'd try my luck since I had 37 gems left and after 2 cows and a bunny wagon my yellow chickie came home to mama! Got the chocolate one yesterday, and they are super cute😍

ij286
03-27-16, 04:13 AM
O, gosh, I just checked your farm - they are indeed super cute ������ congrats! I'll keep trying ��

myjacob11
03-27-16, 04:20 AM
O, gosh, I just checked your farm - they are indeed super cute ������ congrats! I'll keep trying ��
Try frying the eggs I got 3 out of the four blue eggs, and I fished with dough bait even without the hot spots I've gotten 2

ij286
03-27-16, 04:26 AM
Thanks! I'll try as nori takes a bit too long :/ I also managed to do baits easily, no hot spots or fancy ones :)

myjacob11
03-27-16, 04:41 AM
Thanks! I'll try as nori takes a bit too long :/ I also managed to do baits easily, no hot spots or fancy ones :)
Right you want to also collect them all at once as previously stated to maximize results it did work for me

ArlettesFarm
03-27-16, 04:53 AM
I just received my chocolate chick! Now to work on turning in collections for the yellow one. ��

dizzle507
03-27-16, 05:12 AM
DARN YOU, FRYER!! I really can't get eggs😭

Agree with everyone else. The fryer is the hardest to get eggs from. the drop rate for me is about 1 in every 10, sometimes worse. I might have to use some gems if this keeps up, but I'll keep trying.

Niire
03-27-16, 05:48 AM
Happy Easter everyone! Or, as my people say, Blessed Ostara! <3

Fryer plagues me as well, but just hang in there, as mine tends to go in spurts. :) The oranges, however, are so slow to harvest that they are a bit worse than the dryer is...:(

raissawinda
03-27-16, 06:15 AM
Agree with everyone else. The fryer is the hardest to get eggs from. the drop rate for me is about 1 in every 10, sometimes worse. I might have to use some gems if this keeps up, but I'll keep trying.

It is worse because we need to collect 20 blue eggs with stars to accomplish the Morgan's quest and win the brown chicky. I collect 5 eggs atm, from 20+ fries. I don't know how I will turn in the butterfly collection with 5 eggs already sent to Morgan.

transberry
03-27-16, 06:41 AM
Finally got logged in since the 14th

I'm 9 days behind, have 3 days left to try for chick

Deliveries are always the toughest for me

But thanks to the posted list I can get all the open eggs by doing those activities, making bread, fries, scarves and chocolate non stop

But have to do Easter brunch, study a math test that's tomorrow lol

If I just get the cute cow or pig egg I'll be happy

Just glad I can finally play again

Niire
03-27-16, 06:57 AM
Finally got logged in since the 14th

I'm 9 days behind, have 3 days left to try for chick

Deliveries are always the toughest for me

But thanks to the posted list I can get all the open eggs by doing those activities, making bread, fries, scarves and chocolate non stop

But have to do Easter brunch, study a math test that's tomorrow lol

If I just get the cute cow or pig egg I'll be happy

Just glad I can finally play again

Welcome back transberry! :)

The prizes for the first 2 goals are actually the cow and pig eggs. :) Best of luck! <3

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 07:02 AM
It is worse because we need to collect 20 blue eggs with stars to accomplish the Morgan's quest and win the brown chicky. I collect 5 eggs atm, from 20+ fries. I don't know how I will turn in the butterfly collection with 5 eggs already sent to Morgan.

I am not sure if this works for you but you may want to try. I load in my fryer all slots at one go. I collect 2 to 5 whenever they are ready - collecting at different times of the day seems to work for me. Hope it helps you. All the best.

bodragonmom
03-27-16, 07:30 AM
I'm so upset I finally turned in one egg collection and I got a chick �� Then the game glitches and the eggs are still turned in and gone and the chick is gone too. I tried exit in coming back in No luck. I just hope I can get another full collection. This is really hard. Good luck everyone

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 07:43 AM
I'm so upset I finally turned in one egg collection and I got a chick �� Then the game glitches and the eggs are still turned in and gone and the chick is gone too. I tried exit in coming back in No luck. I just hope I can get another full collection. This is really hard. Good luck everyone

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! :( What a loss too! I feel your pain... Before you turn in any collection next time, please fresh start your game with good connection. Start the game and let it settles for a bit then turn in. Hope this helps.

raissawinda
03-27-16, 08:31 AM
I am not sure if this works for you but you may want to try. I load in my fryer all slots at one go. I collect 2 to 5 whenever they are ready - collecting at different times of the day seems to work for me. Hope it helps you. All the best.

Thank you thank you and thank you. I am going to try this suggestion once my egg-fried are ready. :) god bless me.

sweetypies97
03-27-16, 09:42 AM
I finally got enough eggs from the chocolatier only to find that the fryer drop rate is even lower. This is awful. I've tried all the tricks - nothing works!

LuvsHorror
03-27-16, 09:52 AM
The brown chick has this high pitched sqeek that makes my dogs look up everytime. Cute. (I mean my real dogs, I have three pugs)

kellanrevere
03-27-16, 10:08 AM
The brown chick has this high pitched sqeek that makes my dogs look up everytime. Cute. (I mean my real dogs, I have three pugs)

VERY CUTE ! It should really set off my 6 Boston Terriers ! Do you think it is a quail or partridge ?

Meiji293
03-27-16, 10:21 AM
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! :( What a loss too! I feel your pain... Before you turn in any collection next time, please fresh start your game with good connection. Start the game and let it settles for a bit then turn in. Hope this helps.

I have the same problem. I fed the chick then the big hen came by....the game rolled back and took my chick away. This happened to me 2 times yesterday. I want my chicks back. I'm so frustrated :(

dizzle507
03-27-16, 10:46 AM
And I thought the hard eggs would be from fishing and mining. Who knew it would be from the fryer. Another 15 collected and 0 egg drops. I've tried crafting all items, restarting the game and collecting at different times. I only have 1 egg from the fryer for collection, and still need 2 more to turn in to finish the goal. I have now collected over 150 items from fryer and only a total of 19 eggs....come on!

sandygin
03-27-16, 10:51 AM
My pond is being stingy with the anchovies because I need them for goal. Usually I get a bunch of them when fishing but now I am getting everything else.

Moissonor
03-27-16, 11:18 AM
And I thought the hard eggs would be from fishing and mining. Who knew it would be from the fryer. Another 15 collected and 0 egg drops. I've tried crafting all items, restarting the game and collecting at different times. I only have 1 egg from the fryer for collection, and still need 2 more to turn in to finish the goal. I have now collected over 150 items from fryer and only a total of 19 eggs....come on!
I have now collected more more than 200 items from fryer and only a total of 9 eggs collected. I give 7 and I keep 2 for the last minutes collection. I am near to quit.

generalmadness
03-27-16, 11:54 AM

I always say, the only thing funnier than one pug is two pugs! You must be laughing all the time!

generalmadness
03-27-16, 11:57 AM
So thankful for an ore-free event! We are probably going to have to mine today, but at least I don't have to give all my metals away! Plus, this way people who have finished won't be complaining about getting event items in the mine for days and days! ;)

tuffyjkitten
03-27-16, 12:02 PM
Transberry, glad you got back in the game! You should be able to get your cow and pig eggs. Good luck!!

maryamhjm
03-27-16, 12:04 PM
I see I am not the only one getting no eggs from fryer! If I make anything but fries, I can get eggs to drop but nothing from fries!

I do not receive any eggs from the fryer as well.
I have been making different things to rule out that only making fries was the problem.
This is so not fair, and the orange trees aren't giving much either
This way it is impossible to get any chick, as I still need about 10 eggs for the brown chick(goals).

dizzle507
03-27-16, 12:41 PM
Save the eggs from the fryer for the collection if you can't get enough for the goal. It costs 5 gems each to buy the blue egg from the fryer to do the goal for the brown chick, but 9 gems if you want to buy the blue fryer egg to turn in for the collection for the yellow chick.

spring_peeper
03-27-16, 01:04 PM
Fryer is definitely stingy.

StephanieBender
03-27-16, 01:23 PM
I am not getting the eggs from the orange trees. What can I do?

SeaJelly77
03-27-16, 01:33 PM
Seriously tried everything with the fryer and nothing is helping :| the studio has become the same way but I at least have a few of those eggs

PookieBear50
03-27-16, 01:52 PM
Fryer is definitely stingy.

Seriously tried everything with the fryer and nothing is helping :| the studio has become the same way but I at least have a few of those eggs

I do not receive any eggs from the fryer as well.
I have been making different things to rule out that only making fries was the problem.
This is so not fair, and the orange trees aren't giving much either
This way it is impossible to get any chick, as I still need about 10 eggs for the brown chick(goals).

I suggest just crafting with the fryer, but DON'T expect to get eggs back. One odd characteristic I have noticed about this game is that, when you are definitely hoping for something to happen, it never (or very, very rarely) occurs. For example, if you are trying to catch catfish, all you get are anchovies and bass. Or, if you enter the mine looking for iron ore, you end up finding nothing but silver or gold. But, when you enter without focusing on any one thing, you actually get what you want.

I realize time is running out, but keep working with the fryer...just don't plan on getting eggs. You may get more eggs that way.

Niire
03-27-16, 01:54 PM
I suggest just crafting with the fryer, but DON'T expect to get eggs back. One odd characteristic I have noticed about this game is that, when you are definitely hoping for something to happen, it never (or very, very rarely) occurs. For example, if you are trying to catch catfish, all you get are anchovies and bass. Or, if you enter the mine looking for iron ore, you end up finding nothing but silver or gold. But, when you enter without focusing on any one thing, you actually get what you want.

I realize time is running out, but keep working with the fryer...just don't plan on getting eggs. You may get more eggs that way.

SO TRUE! That's the Murphy's Law Effect, as I have named it, lol. :p

sine67
03-27-16, 02:10 PM
My pond is being stingy with the anchovies because I need them for goal. Usually I get a bunch of them when fishing but now I am getting everything else.
Yes mine too

tuffyjkitten
03-27-16, 02:39 PM
Day 10 egg is in the mine. I got 3 and turned in a collection which I honestly thought I would not be doing. Got the Easter Cottage.

Need more fishing and fryer eggs so I can get my chocolate chick!!

fml999
03-27-16, 02:40 PM
My final egg has been released. Does anyone know where to find it?

Alida2014
03-27-16, 02:43 PM
My final egg has been released. Does anyone know where to find it?

The last egg you find in the mine

fml999
03-27-16, 02:44 PM
Thanks ☺️

PookieBear50
03-27-16, 02:50 PM
As expected, the last egg is in the Mine. And, as expected, my silver mine turned into an "anything and everything BUT silver" mine when I needed 10 silver for a train delivery. 27 tools later, I finally have my silver, and in the process got 10 eggs I wasn't even looking for. And if I go back looking for eggs, I have a feeling I'll get only 1 or two and end up 15 more silver.

Go figure.

(And of course, when I turn in 3 collections, I don't get the chick. I should have hoped for the cow egg instead, lol.)

Edit: Lol...turned in a 4th collection and got the cow egg. Darn my luck.

twospoons
03-27-16, 02:57 PM
Still 7 fryer eggs away from a chocolate chick, but got 14 fishing eggs on my 5th golden lure, so yay! Still hoping to turn in a few collections too, but I'll buy some fryer eggs if I have to.

bj2500
03-27-16, 03:05 PM
Is there a goal for the last egg which I know is the mine. Its just showing my previous goals to do in my list. And does anyone know if we have done the turn in one collection goal already does it affect turning in anymore collections.

Sandybellee
03-27-16, 03:08 PM
Turned in 7 collections just now and got a second yellow chick! Wow! This one was so much easier to get than the turtle. Don't give up guys! You can do it!

(Hopefully my luck isn't related to my gem spending these past couple of days.)

Niire
03-27-16, 03:14 PM
I got a chickie as well! Um, yellow one. He's waddling happily down the path on my farm. :) I think I got one of everything pictured, except the house looking thingie? And still have half the mining tools I started with, lol. The oranges and fryer eggs are holding me back now, but, thanks to the butterflies, I am solving that issue too. :D

I am having SO much fun! Please make the next event Android too? *Gives puppy dog eyes*

transberry
03-27-16, 03:22 PM
Turned in 7 collections just now and got a second yellow chick! Wow! This one was so much easier to get than the turtle. Don't give up guys! You can do it!

Could just start late last night due to glitches not being able to log in

30 deliveries, 5 day 1 eggs

Awesome neighbors are helping with the scarves for day 2, with neighbor help I may finish since I still have 3 days

If deliveries start giving eggs

I have about 5 of each day 2-9 eggs

No mining tools for mine though

Niire
03-27-16, 03:26 PM
You can do it transberry! <3 I was so excited earlier, I forgot to say grats to all the winners on this! :) (If my sister didn't need my left over tools, I'd definitely give them to you trans...)

beastmode12thfan
03-27-16, 03:34 PM
nevermind. I figured it out. Lol.

dizzle507
03-27-16, 03:38 PM

(Hopefully my luck isn't related to my gem spending these past couple of days.)

Might be. Turned in 10 so far, nothing here, and already got 4 more Easter baskets....can already see its gonna be some []....and a waste of time. Out of fryer eggs, because they still aren't dropping. I hate these luck events, don't know why I keep playing them!

yahaly6
03-27-16, 04:04 PM
Might be. Turned in 10 so far, nothing here, and already got 4 more Easter baskets....can already see its gonna be some []....and a waste of time. Out of fryer eggs, because they still aren't dropping. I hate these luck events, don't know why I keep playing them!
Anyone can tell me which activity gives the yellow egg with the pink zig zag????

Niire
03-27-16, 04:09 PM
Anyone can tell me which activity gives the yellow egg with the pink zig zag????

Mining is the last egg. :)

bj2500
03-27-16, 04:13 PM
Is there a goal for the last egg, do I need to complete Easter eggperince goal number 5

twospoons
03-27-16, 04:15 PM
Yellow chick on my first collection! Yay! I think the game's being extra-nice to androids since it's our first event.

Now back to collecting for the brown chick.

Is there a goal for the last egg, do I need to complete Easter eggperince goal number 5

Completing easter experience* 5 gives you the chocolate chick, you can collect the last egg from the mine without having completed it yet.

*easier than convincing spell check that I meant what I typed

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 04:16 PM

Complete the Eggsperience goal 5 if you want the chocolate chick. Hatch 'em all goal 3 requires turning in of collection. See post 1 of this thread for all goals and where to find the egg.

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 04:18 PM
Yellow chick on my first collection! Yay! I think the game's being extra-nice to androids since it's our first event.

Now back to collecting for the brown chick.

Lucky you! Congrats on your chick! :)

jmterao
03-27-16, 05:08 PM

Yep, same here. Not one fryer egg since yesterday. I have tried a full batch of all the items. From fries to fish to fried bananas... Nothing. Tried picking them up as each one done, nada... Tried waiting till all were done to collect, still nada.

I bought a few fryer eggs and got another chocolate bunny and another basket. Nix buying them.

LadyFencer
03-27-16, 05:21 PM
I have the same problem. A total of 7 eggs from the beginning in the fryer (2 days).

Ditto here. I even tried the suggestions to improve the rate. It's given me lots of diddley and a good bit of squat.

But while I'd like the chick, if I don't get it, it's not that big a deal. I learned not to care about completing the quests/events about a year ago because of the luck factor. I play for fun, and if I get the prize, it's a bonus. What I do achieve in the events is building up my funds and my points to level up.

LadyFencer
03-27-16, 05:24 PM
SO TRUE! That's the Murphy's Law Effect, as I have named it, lol. :p

Wouldn't that be Stormie's Law Effect?

Windracer321
03-27-16, 05:30 PM
I am just glad that there is the chance to get the chocolate chick even though the fryer takes FOREVER to get enough eggs. Not just a luck event. My fryer seems happiest about mid-morning. Then I get no eggs the rest of the day or overnight. Sigh.

bss0226
03-27-16, 05:46 PM
What do we do with our extra chick pets that don't fit in the nest? I got 4 yellow chicks from turning in collections (38) and the chocolate chick from the goals.

PookieBear50
03-27-16, 06:03 PM
What do we do with our extra chick pets that don't fit in the nest? I got 4 yellow chicks from turning in collections (38) and the chocolate chick from the goals.

You can keep the extra chicks in the cellar and cycle them in and out now and again. I have too many pets overall, so I've decided to only keep 16 out and switch them around every 2 months or so.

syncler78
03-27-16, 06:29 PM

I'd like one of your yellow chicks please! ;)

sweetypies97
03-27-16, 06:36 PM
I ended up paying some gems to get the chocolate chick. Very disappointing that the drop rates make it impossible for everyone to get it.

raissawinda
03-27-16, 06:59 PM
I ended up paying some gems to get the chocolate chick. Very disappointing that the drop rates make it impossible for everyone to get it.

Instead of getting eggs from the mine, I got gems and think that maybe I will spend some gems on this time event. I am collecting now close to 100 gems and going to spend them for a brown chicky. The rare eggs from fryer got me tired...have tried many methods from great players here but no result. Almost give up. 50 fries, 15 fried-eggs, 9 nori, 3 chilly-cheese for 7 or 8 eggs only, sorry can't remember.

raissawinda
03-27-16, 07:13 PM
Oh my god just got a yellow chick from the butterfly collection! Accidentally tapped the turn in button when playing with my kitten! I mean my real kitten. My kitten sure knows my saddy face and tries to cheer me up, he sure brings a ton of luck! :o this is my 3rd tries, since I have only 8 eggs and 5 already given to Morgan, I got an easter basket and a choco bunny from the 1st and 2nd turns.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29714

Now I am collecting gems for the brown one, hope there is enough luck and time to collect gems from other games I play.

To add, I used 15 pickaxes and 6 shovels to get 4 eggs from the mine. The drop rate is quite low too. But the fryer is the worse to my luck.

SeaJelly77
03-27-16, 07:22 PM
I got the yellow one and ended up buying the brown one for 85 gems

ctrsummer
03-27-16, 07:35 PM
Not having luck with my frier!!! Serious. I have sold over 100 fries

mothernature15
03-27-16, 07:41 PM
OMG !!! Thankyou TeamLava my first turn in gave the yellow chick, can't believe my luck ( had bad luck with tortoise....) ......now to the brown one and.....few more blue eggs....������

ctrsummer
03-27-16, 08:42 PM
I turned in a collection before I finished 5 of 5. It gave me a random cow egg for my collection prize. The fryer gave me 2 eggs finally. One i turned into the collection and the other I applied to the goal. I'm glad!! I still need 2 more frier eggs. There's some hope.

Lilliepaddd
03-27-16, 09:09 PM
I've turned in tons of collections and nothing. It HAS to be more fair somehow!!! Happens to me all the time. ��

jmterao
03-27-16, 09:22 PM
I turned in a collection before I finished 5 of 5. It gave me a random cow egg for my collection prize. The fryer gave me 2 eggs finally. One i turned into the collection and the other I applied to the goal. I'm glad!! I still need 2 more frier eggs. There's some hope.

Hey! They turned the fryer on! In the last 8 fries I made, I got 3 eggs!

That after getting none for a whole day!

And that was it! No more the rest of the evening :(

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 09:26 PM
Hey! They turned the fryer on! In the last 8 fries I made, I got 3 eggs!

That after getting none for a whole day!

Your effort finally paid off!! Well done! :)

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 09:34 PM

I have the same problem. I fed the chick then the big hen came by....the game rolled back and took my chick away. This happened to me 2 times yesterday. I want my chicks back. I'm so frustrated :(

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you on this.

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 09:39 PM

There wouldnt be extra nests so you would have to store your extra chicks in your cellar. You can also rotate them out as Pookiebear suggested.

WINDHAMHILLS
03-27-16, 09:46 PM
I've read most of the posts regarding the Easter Egg Hunt and the ease or difficulty everyone has experienced when they've tried to win the yellow chick. I was hoping for the quick win experienced by some, while dreading the possibility that I might not get one no matter how many collections i turned in. Unfortunately, after turning in at least 24 collections I haven't won the yellow chick. I'm out of eggs from the orange trees and will have to wait almost 12 hours for them to grow again. Each time they've grown I've gotten 6 eggs, so I've got the possibility of getting about 24 more eggs from the oranges before the Hunt ends. And no, I did not buy the Egg Dipper, mainly because I cannot afford it, but also because so many have said it isn't worth the expense.

ginrae22
03-27-16, 09:54 PM
I can't believe how hard these goals are! I didn't realize there was a different pet prize for the goals and oh my gosh! 45 scarves and however much bacon and then like 40 wool... I don't think so. I have gotten 1 yellow chick so I'll probably just try to get more of those. I was just looking at 2014 Easter egg event and the goals were sooooo much easier but I don't remember if the pet was the prize. Anyway it's a bummer.

kellanrevere
03-27-16, 10:03 PM
I've read most of the posts regarding the Easter Egg Hunt and the ease or difficulty everyone has experienced when they've tried to win the yellow chick. I was hoping for the quick win experienced by some, while dreading the possibility that I might not get one no matter how many collections i turned in. Unfortunately, after turning in at least 24 collections I haven't won the yellow chick. I'm out of eggs from the orange trees and will have to wait almost 12 hours for them to grow again. Each time they've grown I've gotten 6 eggs, so I've got the possibility of getting about 24 more eggs from the oranges before the Hunt ends. And no, I did not buy the Egg Dipper, mainly because I cannot afford it, but also because so many have said it isn't worth the expense.

Too late in the game now, but I wouldn't say the Egg Dipper wasn't worth the expense. I am making orange tree eggs and sheep eggs rather than waiting for them to mature. I can pick which one or two eggs I am missing from a collection.

kellanrevere
03-27-16, 10:05 PM
I can't believe how hard these goals are! I didn't realize there was a different pet prize for the goals and oh my gosh! 45 scarves and however much bacon and then like 40 wool... I don't think so. I have gotten 1 yellow chick so I'll probably just try to get more of those. I was just looking at 2014 Easter egg event and the goals were sooooo much easier but I don't remember if the pet was the prize. Anyway it's a bummer.

Just remember that the brown chick is a guarantee if you finish quests. , the yellow chick is a game of luck. Some have gotten on first try, some haven't gotten it after 24 tries. Good luck

PookieBear50
03-27-16, 10:09 PM

Keep in mind that this quest is only asking you to "Give" the items. You do not need to make them. All you need to collect are enough eggs to meet the goals. Everything else--scarves, bacon, wool, etc.--you can buy.

Lilliepaddd
03-27-16, 10:18 PM
SO I FINALLY GOT THE CHICK! But ready to place it in the nest and the game crashed!!!!! I had to collect again for some reason and got the truck instead. Whhhaattttttt ?!?!?! This game is giving me grey hair ��������

mothernature15
03-27-16, 10:48 PM
Egg dipper surely is of great help to me as I am crafting the missing/ difficult to get eggs....though I got it little late as I was saving the gems for
wedding pony.....may be I buy it after the sale....we still have 2 days don't lose hope��