PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

spring_peeper
03-20-16, 05:31 AM
This is a 12 days event. We have 2 days after the 10th egg is release. Not sure what you meant by you get 2 hours to collect last egg. Am I missing something? :confused:

Never mind. Figured it out.

Now if only we could find out if it's collections or goals!

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:36 AM
12 days left?

This event has 12 days duration. Since we have Egg #2 unlocked, we have remaining 10 days to collect the remaining 8 eggs. Still don't get your 2hrs to collect last egg comment.

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 05:36 AM
My game says 10 days left, and the 10th egg is released on the 10th day. Usually events end around 8:00-ish. Therefore my assumption (because TL refuses to give information about their cryptic events) is that we would only have a few hours to collect the final egg.

Again, just my assumption based on the information I have.

But we are in day 2 of the event right now. It's a 12 day event. Egg 10 is released 8 days from now.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:38 AM
I've seen the baby chick on someone's farm already how is this possible it's only day 2 and the farm was level 22

It is possible to craft the locked eggs using the Egg Dipper. This farm must had crafted the whole collection and lucky to win the chick. :)

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:39 AM
Never mind. Figured it out.

Now if only we could find out if it's collections or goals!

Glad you got it. :)

spring_peeper
03-20-16, 05:44 AM
This event has 12 days duration. Since we have Egg #2 unlocked, we have remaining 10 days to collect the remaining 8 eggs. Still don't get your 2hrs to collect last egg comment.

Because I was under the assumption we only had 10 days left. Therefore, based on that assumption (which I have now clarified), I thought we would only have a few hours to collect because most events end around 8:00 pm.

Now I realize that we have two days after the final egg is released.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:53 AM
Because I was under the assumption we only had 10 days left. Therefore, based on that assumption (which I have now clarified), I thought we would only have a few hours to collect because most events end around 8:00 pm.

Now I realize that we have two days after the final egg is released.

No worries, it's good that we sorted this out. And good of you to ask, at least now that you know you have 2 days after the 10th egg, you won't feel so pressurised by it. :D The timer counts down from start of event to let us know how much time remaining. Good luck and have fun with your event.

raissawinda
03-20-16, 07:32 AM
The Cow Egg was the reward for completing "An Easter Eggsperience" goal 1.

Of course, it might also be one of the random prizes for the collections.

Whattt?? It might also be one of the random prizes for the collections??? Well...guess I have to hold myself off from Morgan's quest... I want the pet chick for sure. Thanks sweetie. :p

raissawinda
03-20-16, 07:43 AM
All I can say is, hang in there. I know the drop rate isn't the best, but if you just keep sending deliveries without thinking about getting eggs (I know that can be difficult), I'm sure you'll get more eggs #1.

Yes dear I'm totally hanging here, lol.. Feels like forever to wait the strawberry cobblers done, :p and I started to forget that there's an event going on, busy crafting. I change my target, I put the chick first, and then after I win him (I hope I'll win), I will exchange my excess egg #1 (if there is enough time and enough eggs) for Morgan's egg decorations. Is it wise enough?

raissawinda
03-20-16, 07:48 AM
That is why some of us older players are not giving ten eggs to Morgan because that would mean ten less chances in the collections gallery.

Will definitely be doing this advice. Thank you very much, you wake me up. :p

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 08:30 AM
Whattt?? It might also be one of the random prizes for the collections??? Well...guess I have to hold myself off from Morgan's quest... I want the pet chick for sure. Thanks sweetie. :p

The 10 prizes shown on Post #1 are random prizes you may win by turning in your collections. That's why some players like myself aren't doing the goals since we may win the goal rewards by turning in and as Judy mentioned, maximise the collection turn ins.

generalmadness
03-20-16, 09:29 AM
It looks to me to be very clear that the chick will come from turning in collections. The little chick icon on the right of the screen brings a pop-up of the collection prizes, including, very clearly, the chick. It is safe to assume that you get the chick by turning in collections, on a random basis with the other prizes shown in that pop-up.

sgr1953
03-20-16, 10:05 AM
Will harvesting pigs still produce eggs once tomorrow's task is revealed? Has it been that way in the past?

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 11:26 AM
Will harvesting pigs still produce eggs once tomorrow's task is revealed? Has it been that way in the past?

Eggs for previous days will continue to be available for collection until the last day of the event. That is, you will still be able to collect Day 1 eggs when Day 10 eggs are unlocked and up until the moment when the event ends.

kellanrevere
03-20-16, 12:35 PM
All I can say is, hang in there. I know the drop rate isn't the best, but if you just keep sending deliveries without thinking about getting eggs (I know that can be difficult), I'm sure you'll get more eggs #1.

Don't forget we have 10 more days to get Eggs 1 & 2 ! I don't even have half as many Day 2 Eggs as Day 1 but I'm not concerned. I I know I will be sending out more deliveries and collecting more pigs. What I hate is not daring to do other things until I find out what the next Egg adventure will be.

transberry
03-20-16, 12:59 PM
Don't forget we have 10 more days to get Eggs 1 & 2 ! I don't even have half as many Day 2 Eggs as Day 1 but I'm not concerned. I I know I will be sending out more deliveries and collecting more pigs. What I hate is not daring to do other things until I find out what the next Egg adventure will be.

If I could just get game to load I'd be happy

caron7
03-20-16, 02:32 PM
Third egg. Studio collections

judyandthecat
03-20-16, 02:33 PM
Third egg. Studio collections

Thank you!

Mitzi111
03-20-16, 02:33 PM
YIKES! 45 scarves? !

caron7
03-20-16, 02:34 PM
29579Next goal takes 20 of egg 2. 45 scarves. 60 bacon. 15 egg 3. Can't get it all in the picture.

kellanrevere
03-20-16, 02:43 PM
Where is Day 3 egg coming from ? Any and all Studio collections ?

nukesters2
The 10 prizes shown on Post #1 are random prizes you may win by turning in your collections. That's why some players like myself aren't doing the goals since we may win the goal rewards by turning in and as Judy mentioned, maximise the collection turn ins.
But this is relying on random luck to get the main prize, I missed the main prize in one of these events because I did not do the goals and I have terrible luck with these random luck events. The main prize was also the prize for finishing the goals, I was so upset I missed out! I hope they will tell us on monday, if you can also get the main prize, the chick, by doing either the goals or collections.

lnztrekfan
After seeing this lasted goal I'm not sure it's worth the effort. Can we get a definitive answer if the chick will be from the goals as well or just luck with the collections, please? If it has already been stated, I apologize but I can't find it. Thank you.

DAY 3 egg is studio. You can check the first post on page one they have it listed there. Good luck!

The more I look at this the more I think you can get the chick from the goals. I could be reading more into this and be completely off base but there are 5 stages to the "EGGsperience" goal. If you look at the possible prizes there are four little egg prizes: the cow, the pig, the sheep, and the chicken. Well the little chick has to come from an egg right? So I'm thinking that would be the fifth stage and fifth "egg". I guess I'm going for it lol!

nukesters2
03-20-16, 02:46 PM
After seeing this lasted goal I'm not sure it's worth the effort. Can we get a definitive answer if the chick will be from the goals as well or just luck with the collections, please? If it has already been stated, I apologize but I can't find it. Thank you.
I think we have to wait untill monday because I dont think the question was not asked before the weekend started.

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 02:51 PM
Hmm... I think I'll give the 10 eggs for goal 1 and start giving scarves and bacon for goal 2. The requirements are so high that I think we may get the brown chick by completing the goals. Just speculating though!

lightson50
03-20-16, 02:54 PM
So we need to get all that stuff for a pig egg? Really? Wow? They have really outdone themselves this time! 45 hours for the scarves and non stop bacon collecting. Do we get the chick from collections? If so what is the point of the challenges? To get a few tiny eggs. At least they have a sense of humor.

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 02:58 PM
So we need to get all that stuff for a pig egg? Really? Wow? They have really outdone themselves this time! 45 hours for the scarves and non stop bacon collecting. Do we get the chick from collections? If so what is the point of the challenges? To get a few tiny eggs. At least they have a sense of humor.

I hesitate to mention this because it may mess up my chances at potentially finishing this goal earlier rather than later...but the requirements say "give", not "make". Theoretically, you can BUY all 45 scarves and all 60 bacon instead of crafting and collecting them yourself.

Eggs, however, still need to be collected from the pigs (day 2) and the studio (day 3), so you may as well make scarves to get the eggs.

lnztrekfan
03-20-16, 03:07 PM
Ugh **** me now!!! I went to click on the give bacon and hit the stupid button beside it that skipped it for 300 gems!!!! I seriously hate this game sometimes! Please ask for confirmation when you click on something like that! So upset right now. :(:( boooooo

kellanrevere
03-20-16, 03:09 PM
I hesitate to mention this because it may mess up my chances at potentially finishing this goal earlier rather than later...but the requirements say "give", not "make". Theoretically, you can BUY all 45 scarves and all 60 bacon instead of crafting and collecting them yourself.

Eggs, however, still need to be collected from the pigs (day 2) and the studio (day 3), so you may as well make scarves to get the eggs.

PookieBear.. are we related ? We sure do think alike, LOL

kellanrevere
03-20-16, 03:11 PM
Ugh **** me now!!! I went to click on the give bacon and hit the stupid button beside it that skipped it for 300 gems!!!! I seriously hate this game sometimes! Please ask for confirmation when you click on something like that! So upset right now. :(:( boooooo

Ewww, serious hurt on that one ! So sorry for you, I thought it was bad the time I did it for 92 gems. Good luck ever getting a confirmation button, players have screamed for it for years. :mad:

suncatchers
03-20-16, 03:12 PM
PookieBear.. are we related ? We sure do think alike, LOL

Lol I thought the exact same thing and went to the market in search of scarves!

generalmadness
03-20-16, 03:12 PM
Hmm... I think I'll give the 10 eggs for goal 1 and start giving scarves and bacon for goal 2. The requirements are so high that I think we may get the brown chick by completing the goals. Just speculating though!

After seeing today's goal, I think you may be right! Remember last year you could get two different bunnies, I think!

dizzle507
03-20-16, 03:22 PM
I have been making things non stop for this event. My barn has been over filled, so most of my machines have a bunch of over flow items just sitting on top of them. This worked out for day 3. I was able to get 10 quick eggs, just from the items that I already made from the last few days that were sitting on the studio. This could work out again if we need to collect from chocolatier. I have about 15 items sitting on it now, and crafting more.

lnztrekfan
03-20-16, 03:26 PM
Ewww, serious hurt on that one ! So sorry for you, I thought it was bad the time I did it for 92 gems. Good luck ever getting a confirmation button, players have screamed for it for years. :mad:

Thanks kellenrevere. It's my own fault for not paying more attention. It just took me forever to earn all those gems. I can't afford to actually buy them. Oh well. I guess lesson learned that I need to be more careful. So sad though and more than a little mad at myself!

ankavale1000
03-20-16, 03:26 PM
I have been making things non stop for this event. My barn has been over filled, so most of my machines have a bunch of over flow items just sitting on top of them. This worked out for day 3. I was able to get 10 quick eggs, just from the items that I already made from the last few days that were sitting on the studio. This could work out again if we need to collect from chocolatier. I have about 15 items sitting on it now, and crafting more.

Hi,
im sorry if this is a stupid question ... but how do you have 15 items sitting on your machines? For each of my machines, I'm only allowed to upgrade to 7 slots, and once an item is crafted, I won't be able to craft another without collecting the finished item. Is there a way to craft more items without collecting that I just don't know about? Please teach, thank you so much

generalmadness
03-20-16, 03:35 PM
Hi,
im sorry if this is a stupid question ... but how do you have 15 items sitting on your machines? For each of my machines, I'm only allowed to upgrade to 7 slots, and once an item is crafted, I won't be able to craft another without collecting the finished item. Is there a way to craft more items without collecting that I just don't know about? Please teach, thank you so much

If your barn is full when you go to collect, it will give you the crafting menu without allowing you to collect any of the waiting finished items. Be strategic in your collecting by filling up on milk or sugar or that sort of ingredient, or animal feed, then go and start crafts on the machines you do not want to collect from. Then dump your milk in the dairy, or go feed the animals you collected from, and you will have room again! Hope that is clear.

suncatchers
03-20-16, 03:35 PM
Hi,

If you're barn is full, it won't let you collect the item that has finished crafting, but you are still able to craft more from that building. When the items finish, they will just stay there until you have room in your barn to collect them. Hope this answers your question! :)

lnztrekfan
03-20-16, 03:36 PM
Hi,

As long as your barn is full you can't pick up your items off your machine, but you can make more as long as your machine has an empty slot in the cue.

dizzle507
03-20-16, 03:36 PM
Hi,

My barn is full. So I'm unable to collect anymore of my finished items. I have only expanded to 3 Slots in my studio. It still allows me to craft without collecting the items I already made and just stacks them on top, because my barn is full. Below is a picture of my chocolatier. Still crafting and overflowed.

suncatchers
03-20-16, 03:37 PM
If you're barn is full, it won't let you collect the item that has finished crafting, but you are still able to craft more from that building. When the items finish, they will just stay there until you have room in your barn to collect them. Hope this answers your question! :)

Sorry for the repeat...guess someone else answered at the same time! :)

jaxvan
03-20-16, 03:41 PM
I'm thinking there may be a chick for a prize for completing goals because if you look at the nest for sale for the chick, it says that it accommodates up to three chicks.

ankavale1000
03-20-16, 03:54 PM
Thank you generalmadness, suncatchers, Inztrekfan and dizzle507.

I've playing this game for more than 2 years now and I honestly didn't know about this method of producing more items without collecting. Thank you all for sharing this piece of gaming wisdom. Love you all.

HelloUncertainty
03-20-16, 03:55 PM
I am not sure if this has already been said. But the collection chick is yellow and if you look on the goal there is a chick that's brown. Why would that be, if there weren't two chicks that you could possibly win? Maybe Team Lava is trying to trick us! Just a thought.

lnztrekfan
03-20-16, 04:02 PM
You're very welcome Ankavale1000! :)

ScumbagJacqueline!!! OMG! I didn't even pay attention to the colors! There could be 2 little chicks! Thanks for pointing this out! :)

raissawinda
03-20-16, 04:04 PM
The second quest of Morgan is frightening... I can't imagine the third and so on...

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 04:11 PM
I am not sure if this has already been said. But the collection chick is yellow and if you look on the goal there is a chick that's brown. Why would that be, if there weren't two chicks that you could possibly win? Maybe Team Lava is trying to trick us! Just a thought.

That's what I've been saying since day 1 when we got the first goal! :)

HappyAsA
03-20-16, 04:24 PM
60 bacon rashers, 45 scarves, lots of eggs, forget it, I'm out! I'll just stick to making the eggs for the collection. Forum wouldn't let me upload screen shot of task sorry.

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 04:38 PM
60 bacon rashers, 45 scarves, lots of eggs, forget it, I'm out! I'll just stick to making the eggs for the collection. Forum wouldn't let me upload screen shot of task sorry.

As I mentioned before (probably to my detriment), the only thing you might need to work for are the eggs. The rest you can buy (if you can find them) and turn in.

Also, if someone can upload a screen shot of the second of Morgan's goals, it would be helpful.

twospoons
03-20-16, 04:40 PM
If you have the event you should be good for machines the only thing you need to expand to the mine and to the pond.

So far, most events require you to have accessed only those parts of the farm and only have those items/buildings/animals you might be expected to have by the minimum level for participation (in this case, 18).

Thank you both, and rynetory, for answers!

The second quest of Morgan is frightening... I can't imagine the third and so on...

I'm still going since I can, hoping I get a chick at the end, but yeah, it's scary. But if there's 5 steps, I guess each one should take 2 days? Wish I had a 2nd studio!

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 04:42 PM

I'm still going since I can, hoping I get a chick at the end, but yeah, it's scary. But if there's 5 steps, I guess each one should take 2 days? Wish I had a 2nd studio!

Shoot, I almost forgot that I hadn't built the 2nd studio yet...I was trying to hold out until I could buy 5 pear trees, but I guess the Studio has now become a necessity. Thanks for reminding me, twospoons!

bss0226
03-20-16, 04:47 PM
This is a 12 days event. We have 2 days after the 10th egg is release. Not sure what you meant by you get 2 hours to collect last egg. Am I missing something? :confused:

The event started a day late. From the beginning it said 11 days left. That makes it at best an 11 day event. Not great.

bj2500
03-20-16, 04:54 PM
Where is egg #3 I'm making the scarfs now. I must of missed something, any help would be appreciated.

HelloUncertainty
03-20-16, 05:13 PM
You're very welcome Ankavale1000! :)

ScumbagJacqueline!!! OMG! I didn't even pay attention to the colors! There could be 2 little chicks! Thanks for pointing this out! :)

I hope I'm right! You're welcome! 😊

kellanrevere
03-20-16, 05:15 PM
Where is egg #3 I'm making the scarfs now. I must of missed something, any help would be appreciated.

It comes when you harvest your scarf. I don't know if we get one with each scarf , as with growing the wool and making the scarf takes along time, but I have gotten 2 for 2 so far. I missed seeing my first but it was in my collection when I looked.

HelloUncertainty
03-20-16, 05:15 PM

Right! It makes complete sense. I hope someone can verify soon.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:16 PM
The event started a day late. From the beginning it said 11 days left. That makes it at best an 11 day event. Not great.

I didn't check my timer when this started but based on post 1. However my timer now says 10 days left and egg 3 is already out.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:21 PM

Please continue to check post 1 of this thread for information on where to find the eggs.

HappyAsA
03-20-16, 05:21 PM
As I mentioned before (probably to my detriment), the only thing you might need to work for are the eggs. The rest you can buy (if you can find them) and turn in.

Also, if someone can upload a screen shot of the second of Morgan's goals, it would be helpful.

I get that but buying 60 rashers of bacon @$30 each & 45 scarves for around $90 each, my personal perspective is this is over the top. I'll never save up $ for new machines. But that's just my humble opinion, each to their own. I'm still out:rolleyes:

LadyFencer
03-20-16, 05:29 PM
It comes when you harvest your scarf. I don't know if we get one with each scarf , as with growing the wool and making the scarf takes along time, but I have gotten 2 for 2 so far. I missed seeing my first but it was in my collection when I looked.

My guess is if we need only 15 eggs but 45 scarves, it won't be a 1:1 ratio. My poor little sheep are going to need scarves themselves with this cold front we have and no wool left on them!

Also, who got the surplus on saws? Was there a blue light special somewhere? Since the St. Patrick's Day event, that's what I've been getting for deliveries--over 50 of them, and probably close to 60 as I've used some and sold some just to make space in my barn. I hope the mining tools pick up soon if we're going to have to go mining for eggs. I still haven't replenished them after digging for gold and emeralds. On the positive, though, I earned a TON of experience points and money for the deliveries.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:31 PM
But this is relying on random luck to get the main prize, I missed the main prize in one of these events because I did not do the goals and I have terrible luck with these random luck events. The main prize was also the prize for finishing the goals, I was so upset I missed out! I hope they will tell us on monday, if you can also get the main prize, the chick, by doing either the goals or collections.

Sorry that you missed out previously. That event was a luck plus goal event, some events are a combination while others are just luck based. I had checked earlier when another member asked. Will post when I get an answer.

It's very handy to have 2 studios in such events. :)

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:32 PM
Right! It makes complete sense. I hope someone can verify soon.

Checking on this as well.

kellanrevere
03-20-16, 05:38 PM
My guess is if we need only 15 eggs but 45 scarves, it won't be a 1:1 ratio. My poor little sheep are going to need scarves themselves with this cold front we have and no wool left on them!

Also, who got the surplus on saws? Was there a blue light special somewhere? Since the St. Patrick's Day event, that's what I've been getting for deliveries--over 50 of them, and probably close to 60 as I've used some and sold some just to make space in my barn. I hope the mining tools pick up soon if we're going to have to go mining for eggs. I still haven't replenished them after digging for gold and emeralds. On the positive, though, I earned a TON of experience points and money for the deliveries.

I am getting sick of saws, LOL. i even received a prize of 10 saws when I turned in a mole or butterfly collection (I always forget which is which) .

caron7
03-20-16, 05:44 PM
I am not getting an egg with every scarf. Just with some of the scarves.

caron7
03-20-16, 05:45 PM
I am getting sick of saws, LOL. i even received a prize of 10 saws when I turned in a mole or butterfly collection (I always forget which is which) .

I'm thrilled with the extra saws. Always need wood for toys or buttons. But we will need more mining tools, I bet, for a future part of this!!

Niire
03-20-16, 05:49 PM
Okay..first off, Rynetory...I have to say this. Thank you SO much for previous advice you gave me on building my farm! I have that second studio, thanks to you. I also have maxed out trees and animals, and now my only missing buildings are the sushi shop and 5th feed mill for my level. I could buy one or the other right now actually, but am saving my monies til this event is through. :)

I am having a ball right now on this event. Caved in and gave Morgan those 2 eggs for the first quest. Got the second quest, and I noticed now, that there is a picture of a little brown chicky when you go to turn in stuff for quests. I am definitely going to do the goal, as I'd much rather have a brown than a yellow, lol. I wouldn't mind both, but I know how my luck goes! :p

twospoons
03-20-16, 05:59 PM
Shoot, I almost forgot that I hadn't built the 2nd studio yet...I was trying to hold out until I could buy 5 pear trees, but I guess the Studio has now become a necessity. Thanks for reminding me, twospoons!

You're welcome! Does that mean you'll sell me extra scarves once you've finished your order? :D

(I really am hoping the marketplace sees a glut of scarves tomorrow once people have gotten their 45 out of the way. So far I've gotten some wool & bacon, but no scarves, and buying another studio would totally wipe me out, so I'm trying it with the one!)

Niire
03-20-16, 06:16 PM
Hey I do have a question though...when these types of events come to fishing, do they require special bait? I have like, 30 dough baits, and I'll sell/use them if fishing requires different bait.

PookieBear50
03-20-16, 06:36 PM
You're welcome! Does that mean you'll sell me extra scarves once you've finished your order? :D

(I really am hoping the marketplace sees a glut of scarves tomorrow once people have gotten their 45 out of the way. So far I've gotten some wool & bacon, but no scarves, and buying another studio would totally wipe me out, so I'm trying it with the one!)

I'll do my best, but I have to wait for the 2nd Studio to build, plus I had just started 3 hats for a train delivery. I'll probably end up speeding up the Studio, as well as searching frantically through the newspaper. But, once I'm done, I'll keep making scarves.

Hey I do have a question though...when these types of events come to fishing, do they require special bait? I have like, 30 dough baits, and I'll sell/use them if fishing requires different bait.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The only way to truly know is when that day's egg unlocks. In the past, however, the special baits usually showed up early, either in Stormie's shop or at the Bait Shop. Since nothing has shown up yet, keep your fingers crossed that it is just regular fishing that doesn't require a special bait.

HelloUncertainty
03-20-16, 06:48 PM

Thank you.

suncatchers
03-20-16, 07:15 PM

I am so happy I ended up getting the 2nd studio. Some of the crafts take so long, it has been really helpful!! You won't regret it!

suncatchers
03-20-16, 07:16 PM

You don't get an egg with every scarf (I didn't anyway). I think it's just random like everything else.

suncatchers
03-20-16, 07:17 PM
Thank you generalmadness, suncatchers, Inztrekfan and dizzle507.

I've playing this game for more than 2 years now and I honestly didn't know about this method of producing more items without collecting. Thank you all for sharing this piece of gaming wisdom. Love you all.

You're welcome!! It took me awhile to figure that out too! :)

knowitnot
03-20-16, 07:43 PM
So far, I've made 5 scarves and have gotten exactly one egg. Not having much luck with getting egg #1 from deliveries either. This may be the event that finally makes me give this game up.

LadyFencer
03-20-16, 08:02 PM
I didn't realize we could have a second studio until reading this thread! Thank you! Mine will be ready to work in the morning.

Poor sheep.

ArlettesFarm
03-20-16, 09:46 PM
My sheep are giving me serious side-eye whenever I go shearing....

kellanrevere
03-21-16, 12:02 AM
You don't get an egg with every scarf (I didn't anyway). I think it's just random like everything else.

I should have kept my big mouth shut, LOL. I always jinx myself when I say things. Yup, my scarf eggs have slowed WAY down ! Oh well, still have plenty of days left.

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 01:34 AM
I somehow lost a scarf overnight. Made sure to have four in production and one ready to be picked up outside of the studio but only had four in the morning. And only 2 eggs.
:p

No luck finding scarves for sale so far. I can't afford a second studio now either because I just got the truffle forest and the llama. This event seems much harder so far than the turtle event.

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 01:37 AM
Thank you.

Yes, thank you rynetory! Really hoping there is a brown chick at the end of the goal line! :)

dizzle507
03-21-16, 04:50 AM
Drops seemed to slow down today. Had 6 scarfs waiting for me this morning, got 0 eggs from collecting them. Only 3 eggs from 12 pigs, which isn't bad. But 0 eggs from 15 deliveries. Wonder if they stop dropping after 2 days, or if I was just unlucky so far today.

judyandthecat
03-21-16, 05:03 AM
Drops seemed to slow down today. Had 6 scarfs waiting for me this morning, got 0 eggs from collecting them. Only 3 eggs from 12 pigs, which isn't bad. But 0 eggs from 15 deliveries. Wonder if they stop dropping after 2 days, or if I was just unlucky so far today.

Every egg drops until the end of the event.
Unfortunately drops are random. Sometimes I get two in a row then none...

capitalcee
03-21-16, 05:31 AM
I'm not shearing my sheep knowing that they will probably have an Easter egg hidden in the sheep in the next couple of days. I've been buying wool and scarves through the market.

This event is not intuitive. In past events the goals correlated with the Easter egg hunts, but this time it's not. I don't get it because having a lottery is challenging enough, why make it harder?

eucom
03-21-16, 06:50 AM
Harvested 8 pigs this morning and only got 1 egg!

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 07:02 AM
Okay..first off, Rynetory...I have to say this. Thank you SO much for previous advice you gave me on building my farm! I have that second studio, thanks to you. I also have maxed out trees and animals, and now my only missing buildings are the sushi shop and 5th feed mill for my level. I could buy one or the other right now actually, but am saving my monies til this event is through. :)

I am having a ball right now on this event. Caved in and gave Morgan those 2 eggs for the first quest. Got the second quest, and I noticed now, that there is a picture of a little brown chicky when you go to turn in stuff for quests. I am definitely going to do the goal, as I'd much rather have a brown than a yellow, lol. I wouldn't mind both, but I know how my luck goes! :p

I'm so glad that you bought it too, the timing is perfect! Great that you are having fun! I'm just thrilled that the whole community is doing an event together. That is a big milestone for Farm 2. :D

Yes, thank you rynetory! Really hoping there is a brown chick at the end of the goal line! :)

There is a picture of a chick for each goal line. I am really hoping the final reward will be a chick!

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 07:07 AM
I'm not shearing my sheep knowing that they will probably have an Easter egg hidden in the sheep in the next couple of days. I've been buying wool and scarves through the market.

Sheep is ready for shearing every 6 hours. You can still shear them but make sure they are ready for next shearing at the time when the next egg is unlock. Is there any benefit to keep them full for the time being?

Niire
03-21-16, 07:41 AM
I'm so glad that you bought it too, the timing is perfect! Great that you are having fun! I'm just thrilled that the whole community is doing an event together. That is a big milestone for Farm 2. :D

I am really hoping this is a sign that we will be able to get all events in the future. So happy, lol...I think in total i have gathered like 70 day 1 eggs. That's pretty much all I was able to do was deliveries before, so they're old hat, lol. <3

Edit...oh yeah, and I am making scarves full time on my studios, since for my level it has the shortest timer, followed by buttons. Sooo, I have also completed the second quest for the burly guy. I will be selling the scarves I make for others who need. <3

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 07:48 AM
Hopefully so! I have waited a long time for this though I'm on iOS. Sorry I'm just idealistic, I like to have the whole community having fun together. :) my deliveries are tough so it's taking me longer. Don't level up too fast lol. It doesn't get easier.

raissawinda
03-21-16, 07:53 AM
Will somebody sell me excess easter eggs? :p For every full slots of scarves, I get 1 egg #3 which is not bad compared to the other farmers result. But I can only harvest once or twice a day, so that means 1 egg #3 per day. For my deliveries, still not enough egg #1 to be given to Morgan. I've sent deliveries without expect anything and I received 4 land deeds (which is very rare to me), and some old maps, expanding certificates and mining tools. Let's say that this is fair enough. As for egg #2 from the pigs, I have like 4 or so at the moment, is that good enough? I've collected beacons for like 50+ btw :p

raissawinda
03-21-16, 07:59 AM
I was angry and used some of my gems, but no eggs from gems, so don't use any gems for speeding up anything (pigs, studio, deliveries). :p

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 08:03 AM
I think you're doing well. :) I'm really glad for the improvement in the delivery drop rates. It's great that we get more parts and papers drops.

Niire
03-21-16, 08:09 AM
Hopefully so! I have waited a long time for this though I'm on iOS. Sorry I'm just idealistic, I like to have the whole community having fun together. :) my deliveries are tough so it's taking me longer. Don't level up too fast lol. It doesn't get easier.

No worries! I'd be the same if I were on IoS. It's cutting a pretty good size of the community out of events otherwise. :)

LOL, I think I am gonna hit 45 today probably, from all the deliveries. :)

birimbau
03-21-16, 08:24 AM
The price of the egg's dipper are different. Between 100 and 200 gems. Why?

spring_peeper
03-21-16, 09:02 AM
I have crafted a total of 2 of those flax flower things and 10 scarfs. ZERO EGGS.

Come on TL.

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 10:12 AM
Aargh! I'm married to Morgan's goals now. Was going to give more scarves and accidentally gave all 6 studio eggs I had managed to get so far. :p Hopefully the drop rate on those improves or I won't be able to turn in more than a couple of collections.

capitalcee
03-21-16, 10:21 AM
Sheep is ready for shearing every 6 hours. You can still shear them but make sure they are ready for next shearing at the time when the next egg is unlock. Is there any benefit to keep them full for the time being?

I see more benefit in shearing the sheep when an Easter egg is attached to it. I'm not in any rush.

tuffyjkitten
03-21-16, 10:48 AM
If I could just get game to load I'd be happy

Right there with you! Mine isnt loading either, since the day before this event started. Worked fine until then. All other games except FFS work fine too. I'm sorry, if my level 141 DS can load with all those animations I'm sure my level 37 FS2 that only has a Ferris wheel, cupcake spinner, and otter pond animated is capable of loading. Whatever.

My hubby is casually playing it for me on his phone. Still don't even have the 10 first day eggs. I'm not doing any collections, I wanted to do the goals....he isnt really trying for the goals for me though.:(

PookieBear50
03-21-16, 12:15 PM
I see more benefit in shearing the sheep when an Easter egg is attached to it. I'm not in any rush.

I'd be curious to know what you're sending into your Studio to get the Easter egg from that crafting building. Unless you have a stockpile of wood and/or saws, it couldn't be the wooden buttons, and making alpaca wool blankets takes longer than crafting sheep wool scarves. At this point, it seems to me you might as well shear sheep and craft scarves to sell (if you're not pursuing Morgan's 2nd goal), making a profit since those who ARE pursuing Morgan's goal are likely searching for all the scarves they can find to help themselves along.

bunney10
03-21-16, 01:58 PM
Sorry, I know this seems like a really stupid question, but can someone clarify for me, how u use the EGG DIPPER if you've stored up enough of your beginner level eggs and you want to jump ahead and finish making all of the eggs to turn them in for a prize? Just how many of each egg do you need to make? That always trips me up !

dizzle507
03-21-16, 02:09 PM
Every egg drops until the end of the event.
Unfortunately drops are random. Sometimes I get two in a row then none...

I dunno about this. I'm up to about 30 deliveries today, maybe more, and not one egg drop from day 1!

jaxvan
03-21-16, 02:33 PM
New egg is in the chocolatier!

twospoons
03-21-16, 02:35 PM
yay! definitely won't run out of raw materials for that! does that mean goal #3 is up for those that finished #2?

alish00
03-21-16, 02:37 PM
New egg is in the chocolatier!

I'm getting eggs.. But no goal? Is this right??

Wow picked up all my stuff finally and got 27 eggs..

Clark_Wayne
03-21-16, 02:38 PM
yes i got eggs from the chocolatier :)

PookieBear50
03-21-16, 02:44 PM

A new goal will only appear after the previous one is met. Assuming that the player has completed goal 2, goal 3 MAY appear if there is one that involves eggs from day 4. However, it is not a guarantee. Goal 2 appeared after egg #3 appeared, so one possibility is that the next goal will require eggs from days 4 and 5, which would mean that the next goal may not appear until tomorrow.

BUT this is all speculation. All we can do is wait and see, and if a new goal DOES appear for someone, please take a screen shot and post it so we'll all know what we have to look forward to?

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 02:49 PM

Wow picked up all my stuff finally and got 27 eggs..

Same here! 27 eggs from the chocolatier! :) But I've got 0 day 3 eggs so doesn't look good.

generalmadness
03-21-16, 02:52 PM
Goals will not appear every day, regardless of having finished the previous one.

My advice for today: craft all the chocolate you can, and save it all. Very likely that next goal will want it, or a craft related to it.

bss0226
03-21-16, 03:18 PM
Last year, day 4 egg came from chocolatier too and the next goal involved giving 50 dark chocolates and 15 egg #4

Also day five was the bakery (just in case that repeats too) give 10 egg #5 and 45 bread

aroara
03-21-16, 03:19 PM
Wow 27 eggs. I picked up my stock pile and got 3 Soooo random

aroara
03-21-16, 03:56 PM
Any word on if there is a chick received from completing goals??

jaxvan
03-21-16, 04:14 PM
Finishing goal two is the pig egg. No new goal yet.

Niire
03-21-16, 05:02 PM
There's not another way to get a chocolatier, is there? That one is gonna be a bottleneck. :P

With the meds i am on, I mess up having too much stuff in my barn constantly. I have tried that in the past, it doesn't work. And I only have three open spaces in the choco machine right now, lol. Ah, well. Knew a real bottleneck would hit meh at some point! :p

The egg dipper is not an option for me either. But...I am on often enough that I should be all right, I think. :)

Edit...yeah, just hit 45, building a toy maker! :D This is the fastest I've ever leveled! LOL

Edit 2...Sorry I have not been on much today. Weather changes are immobilizing me...><

PookieBear50
03-21-16, 05:15 PM
There's not another way to get a chocolatier, is there? That one is gonna be a bottleneck. :P

With the meds i am on, I mess up having too much stuff in my barn constantly. I have tried that in the past, it doesn't work. And I only have three open spaces in the choco machine right now, lol. Ah, well. Knew a real bottleneck would hit meh at some point! :p

The egg dipper is not an option for me either. But...I am on often enough that I should be all right, I think. :)

Edit...yeah, just hit 45, building a toy maker! :D This is the fastest I've ever leveled! LOL

Fortunately, these goals allow us to "give" what we craft to Morgan, so they don't actually take up space...we can give them away as soon as we collect them.

And while it may be a problem to open up enough space to collect all the dark chocolate you will probably be making, you might be able to get around this by leaving some of the other items at their machines...livestock feed and pet food, for example. Just leave what you've crafted there and grab them only after you collect from the animals. This may take longer than you'd like--collect from two animals, collect feed, feed animals, repeat--but you'd only need to be sure you have 4 spaces available, and it's easier to open up those by crafting something than to try to collect everything all at once. Depending on what you have available on your farm and in your inventory, you can quickly open up a bunch of spaces in your barn by crafting in the dairy, crafting in the jelly maker, crafting in the candle maker, crafting in the pizza oven.

alltimetina
03-21-16, 05:47 PM
The pack that we can purchase that gives 3 gold lures and 3 shovels leads me to believe that this event will definitely require both fishing and mining.

Niire
03-21-16, 05:51 PM
Yah, but the way my brain works is usually get all machines full, rinse repeat, lol. I gotta try to stop that cause I have 40 some bait now. :p

PookieBear50
03-21-16, 05:53 PM
The pack that we can purchase that gives 3 gold lures and 3 shovels leads me to believe that this event will definitely require both fishing and mining.

This type of event, as best as I can recall, always includes fishing and mining, usually to find the day 9 and day 10 markers (this time eggs, Halloween maybe candies, etc.), with day 9 being from the fishing hole and day 10 in the mine.

alish00
03-21-16, 05:57 PM
Last year, day 4 egg came from chocolatier too and the next goal involved giving 50 dark chocolates and 15 egg #4

Also day five was the bakery (just in case that repeats too) give 10 egg #5 and 45 bread

Oh man I hope not.. I sold 50 chocolate so I could have room in the barn.... I don't pick up stuff until the train needs it.. So I lucked out on the scarves.. Had 25ish of them right away...

Niire
03-21-16, 06:17 PM
The bakery at least DOES have bread, which cooks really fast. :) My poor sheep and ash trees right now, lol!

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 06:28 PM
TO NOTE

There is some discussion going on about leaving your crafts uncollected at machines, so I just want to let you guys know of the risks/issues that result in doing so:

1. It is not recommended that you leave your crafts uncollected at machines. Please do not pile your crafts.
2. Doing so will cause sync error.

There have been frequent support cases on this issue, so I would advise that you to refrain from doing so unless you want to take the risk which may in turn mess up your event. There were some feedback that the game runs slower with uncollected crafts.

I am periodically experiencing sync errors. What's the problem?
You may have too many crafts read to be collected in front of your buildings. Try collecting some and see if you continue to have errors.

With this said, let's return back to the topic of this event. Please keep discussion on topic. Thanks. :)

raissawinda
03-21-16, 07:06 PM
I'm feeling sorry for my sheep...and cow, non stop shearing and milking...

And my piggies too...

raissawinda
03-21-16, 07:07 PM
After completing Morgan's quest #1 and #2, has anyone won the brown chick?

twospoons
03-21-16, 07:18 PM
i'd have to guess the chick would be the final prize after all the goal steps (if it's a goal prize at all). not that anyone should listen to me, as this is my first time. it's so much easier in games where you know all the steps in advance. i'm too scared to sell/deliver any fish or minerals or chocolates, cause that's what i did with all my scarves before i knew i needed them!

alish00
03-21-16, 07:18 PM
I remember seeing 1 outta 3 goals the first day,.. Then 2/3 yesterday.So maybe we won't have another till the end...then we get the chick.. I would think we need to finish and find and least one of all the eggs.

PookieBear50
03-21-16, 07:20 PM
I remember seeing 1 outta 3 goals the first day,.. Then 2/3 yesterday.So maybe we won't have another till the end...then we get the chick.. I would think we need to finish and find and least one of all the eggs.

Those were the goals that Piper set for players (Gotta Hatch 'Em All). Morgan has 5 goals (An Easter Eggsperience). These are two different sets of goals being played at the same time.

Rynetory2
03-21-16, 07:27 PM
Please see Post #2 for goals. Thanks.

An Easter Eggsperience (5 goals)
Gotta Hatch 'Em All (3 goals)
The Big Dipper (optional)

jaxvan
03-21-16, 07:32 PM
There was no brown chick after finishing goal 2, just the pig egg.

Niire
03-21-16, 07:38 PM
After completing Morgan's quest #1 and #2, has anyone won the brown chick?

I've completed 1 and 2 and the rewards were a cow egg and a pig egg respectively. :)

eucom
03-21-16, 07:56 PM
Just noticed........Haven't received one Day 1 egg from deliveries since I gave 10 on Goal 1!?!?!?!?! What's up with that!

kellanrevere
03-21-16, 08:34 PM
Just noticed........Haven't received one Day 1 egg from deliveries since I gave 10 on Goal 1!?!?!?!?! What's up with that!

Don't know, I gave 10 eggs and am still getting them. How often do you send deliveries?

knowitnot
03-21-16, 08:38 PM
Has anyone gotten an egg from the studio from crafting anything OTHER than the scarf?

suncatchers
03-21-16, 08:56 PM
Has anyone gotten an egg from the studio from crafting anything OTHER than the scarf?

Yes, I've gotten eggs from the studio with crafting things besides just scarves

MsScarlet29
03-21-16, 11:50 PM
There was no brown chick after finishing goal 2, just the pig egg.
I think if we get the brown chick from the goals it will be after completing all five goals. The picture of the chick is next to the main goal, not the individual ones. (5 steps). I'm only assuming though.

kathysshops
03-22-16, 01:56 AM
Hi!

Whats going on today? I am waiting for the challenge of day 4 and don`t get it.
Don`t know what I have to collect today.
Yesterday there where the scarfs and and so on.
Could somebody tell me when it starts? Yesterday it was in the morning for me.
But today I don`t know. And I am waiting.

Thanks for your help.

PookieBear50
03-22-16, 02:11 AM
The egg for Day 4 can be collected from the Chocolatier. Other than that, no new goals have unlocked, so just continue collecting scarves and bacon, and the eggs from the pigs and the Studio.

If the Day 4 egg has not unlocked for you, try force closing your app entirely and then re-opening it.

kathysshops
03-22-16, 02:18 AM
Thanks for your answer.

Do I need scarves and bacon tomorrow? Because I get eggs also with other things I make (buttons and so on)

Day is unlocked - so this is o.k.! Was only a little bit confused that I have nothing to collect today.

PookieBear50
03-22-16, 02:45 AM
Scarves and bacon are for Morgan's 2nd Goal (of 5). Once you've completed that, you should be okay. Though, if you want to continue getting eggs for Days 2 and 3, you'll probably need to keep collecting both (scarves being the fastest to make in the Studio, and less costly in terms of time and tools).

judyandthecat
03-22-16, 02:48 AM
Thanks for your answer.

Do I need scarves and bacon tomorrow? Because I get eggs also with other things I make (buttons and so on)

Day is unlocked - so this is o.k.! Was only a little bit confused that I have nothing to collect today.

Day 1 you get eggs from sending plane deliveries
Day 2 you get eggs from your pigs
Day 3 you get eggs from the studio any item you make
Day 4 you get eggs from the chocolatier any item you make

When a new day's egg unlocks you can still collect all previous day's eggs

All egg drops are random.
Everyone needs to continue collecting as many eggs as possible because once day ten unlocks the fun begins you get to start turning in collections for random prizes which includes a darling adorable baby chick!

If you want to turn in collections earlier you can do so by buying the egg dipper which is also a goal. This machine allows you to take previous eggs collected and turn them into other eggs...they are the ingredient so to speak!

You can also turn in collections sooner by buying the eggs you are missing with gems....I have instructed my cat who lays on my lap when I play the game to bite me when I do this:rolleyes:

Allie0105
03-22-16, 03:57 AM
Could someone please help me regarding the brown and/or yellow chick? I have had the pop ups regarding Morgan's and Piper's quests and collecting the eggs but I haven't seen anything about "An Easter Eggsperience" where the brown chick is highlighted. Am I missing something really obvious?

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 04:05 AM
11 more scarves to go. :p Had to make buttons overnight because I ran out of wool and didn't find any for sale.

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 04:07 AM
Could someone please help me regarding the brown and/or yellow chick? I have had the pop ups regarding Morgan's and Piper's quests and collecting the eggs but I haven't seen anything about "An Easter Eggsperience" where the brown chick is highlighted. Am I missing something really obvious?

Here you go:

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 04:12 AM
Adding two more pics:

Allie0105
03-22-16, 04:26 AM
Thank you. I am still a bit confused by the brown chick next to the pop up but the other one is yellow. I'm sooo confused.

judyandthecat
03-22-16, 04:53 AM
Thank you. I am still a bit confused by the brown chick next to the pop up but the other one is yellow. I'm sooo confused.

Players are speculating that perhaps a brown chicken is the reward at the end of Morgan's quest.

We know there is a yellow chick available from the collections gallery.
Read post one on page one for information about the collections gallery.
Read post two on page one for information about the three goals.
Hope this helps ... The objective is to play the event ...collect eggs and turn them in for some adorable Easter decorations and/or a pet chick.

kathysshops
03-22-16, 05:33 AM
Thanks a lot for your answers judyandthecat and pookiebear50 :D:D:D

justmine2
03-22-16, 05:45 AM
3 goals..... I keep reading this and I don't have them. I have Morgan's and I had the one about buying the dipper. What is this 3rd one?

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 06:10 AM
3 goals..... I keep reading this and I don't have them. I have Morgan's and I had the one about buying the dipper. What is this 3rd one?

This:

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )
1: Find Easter Egg number 1
Reward: 150 coin 30 experience
2: Find Easter Egg number 1
Find Easter Egg number 2
Reward: 180 coin 34 experience
3:

All the information you need is in the first two posts on page one.

HelloUncertainty
03-22-16, 09:43 AM

Any news on this yet?

khqtv
03-22-16, 11:42 AM
OMG I still need 25 scarfs!!! This is taking forever! I sure wish people were selling them

noemata
03-22-16, 11:44 AM
OMG I still need 25 scarfs!!! This is taking forever! I sure wish people were selling them

Scarves ARE in the marketplace, I've seen them....

knowitnot
03-22-16, 11:49 AM
Yes, I've gotten eggs from the studio with crafting things besides just scarves

Thanks for the info! I've got all my scarves for the goal so it's good to know I can stop discarding deliveries that ask for other items from the studio.

jaxvan
03-22-16, 02:35 PM
New egg is in the bakery.

ctrsummer
03-22-16, 02:44 PM
Cooking what

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 02:48 PM
New egg is in the bakery.

Thank you! :)

Did anyone get a new goal yet?

judyandthecat
03-22-16, 02:49 PM
Cooking what

Any item in the bakery can give you an egg.
I will make bread beings it has the shortest time.

sgr1953
03-22-16, 02:52 PM
#3 Eggsperience is:
20 #4 eggs
15 #5 eggs
30 Dark Chocolate

I hope the chocolatier is more generous. Only received 2 eggs so far from 14 chocolate bars.

judyandthecat
03-22-16, 02:53 PM
Thank you! :)

Did anyone get a new goal yet?

Yes
Prize is a chocolate bunny!
Give 20 of egg number 4
Give 15 0f egg number 5
Give 30 dark chocolate
Give 25 bread

PookieBear50
03-22-16, 02:53 PM

Note: these are all the same goal, but there are 4 parts. Swipe up on your touch screens to see the last part (the one requiring 25 bread).

Sorry, didn't think it would look right if I just added the last part by itself, so I screen shot the whole goal window.

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 02:59 PM
Yes
Prize is a chocolate bunny!
Give 20 of egg number 4
Give 15 0f egg number 5
Give 30 dark chocolate
Give 25 bread

Thank you! I better start baking bread! :)

dizzle507
03-22-16, 03:06 PM

Looks like you were pretty close to being right, do you remember what the next goals were from last year?? I saved all my chocolate because of this post and was able to deliver all of them right away...thanks!!!

sgr1953
03-22-16, 03:15 PM

PookieBear50
Why the two different goals? Is one Andriod and the other IOS? If so, I think I'd rather get the IOS one. My chocolatier drop rate has been horrible. :(

PookieBear50
03-22-16, 03:22 PM
PookieBear50
Why the two different goals? Is one Andriod and the other IOS? If so, I think I'd rather get the IOS one. My chocolatier drop rate has been horrible. :(

Sorry, it's one goal, but you have to swipe up to see the 4th part of the goal. I thought it would look strange if I just screen shot the last part by itself, so I took the whole box again. I'll update that post so the question doesn't come up again.

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 03:23 PM
PookieBear50

It's the same goal. The bread is the fourth item but you have to scroll down to see it and then you don't see the first item anymore.

PookieBear50
03-22-16, 03:42 PM
Looks like you were pretty close to being right, do you remember what the next goals were from last year?? I saved all my chocolate because of this post and was able to deliver all of them right away...thanks!!!

Given that some of these goals and/or the eggs are in different places from last year, but knowing the limitations on what is available before level 18, I would suggest (but not necessarily recommend) focusing on the kitchen, the dairy, and the deep fryer. If the fishing pond and mine are days 9 and 10 like usual, then the next three days will likely be at least one of those buildings (my bet would be on the deep fryer, and a requirement to make French fries later) and possibly the Dairy, one of the fruit trees (probably orange, but maybe apple), and possibly (though not, perhaps, very likely) one of the longer crops, like tomatoes or potatoes.

Again, though, these are suggestions NOT recommendations, and I advise you to play as you think best. I place no particular weight in these ideas, because I might be completely wrong, and the building might end up being the Kitchen and the goal to make about 100 biscuits or something (just speculation).

bss0226
03-22-16, 03:48 PM
Given that some of these goals and/or the eggs are in different places from last year, but knowing the limitations on what is available before level 18, I would suggest (but not necessarily recommend) focusing on the kitchen, the dairy, and the deep fryer. If the fishing pond and mine are days 9 and 10 like usual, then the next three days will likely be at least one of those buildings (my bet would be on the deep fryer, and a requirement to make French fries later) and possibly the Dairy, one of the fruit trees (probably orange, but maybe apple), and possibly (though not, perhaps, very likely) one of the longer crops, like tomatoes or potatoes.

Again, though, these are suggestions NOT recommendations, and I advise you to play as you think best. I place no particular weight in these ideas, because I might be completely wrong, and the building might end up being the Kitchen and the goal to make about 100 biscuits or something (just speculation).

Since the goals require giving the products that are made for an egg, the fryer and kitchen sound good. The trees might not. Never remember giving oranges or apples.

Since we have the cider press at the lower levels which is new this year, my guess is perhaps apple cider (45 minutes) from the cider press for one of the eggs.

By the way, if you search the forums for Easter egg hunt 2015 or 2014 you can see the set up from the last two years. I basically took the third goal and adjusted for what we knew

bss0226
03-22-16, 03:56 PM
Last year we collected from chickens and sheep. This year it's pigs. Perhaps cows will be an egg with giving milk.

We also did biscuits and the orange trees and fries last year. We had to give 80 wool and (I stand corrected) 40 oranges.... So we will have to see about those.

Btw, egg 8 was from plane deliveries. Eggs 9 and 10 were fishing and mining

The last goal was to give 12 ore, 35 anchovies and 15 catfish. I expect these numbers to be increased because we have less time this year and it seems tha TeamLava is trying to make it more difficult to complete. I guess I better get another 4 sheep just in case

raissawinda
03-22-16, 03:57 PM
Oh that's crazy PookieBear50.. I haven't finish the first one yet! But I am still crafting scarves, collecting beacons, and making chocolate as many as possible. And now baking as many as possible breads too. Thank you for updating news for everyone here, but to me, it's getting tough... :(

raissawinda
03-22-16, 04:03 PM
Anyway, this time eggs look like the same as dragon story eggs, especially the rainbow one, love all eggs from dragon story, these ones are also beautiful. :o

Rynetory2
03-22-16, 06:02 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone, a Community Manager has brought us good news! Yes we can win the chocolate chick through goal! :D:D

There are 2 types of chicks which you can win from this event. One yellow chick and one chocolate chick.

1. The Last Goal of "An Easter Eggsperience" (5 of 5) will reward the Chocolate Chick.

2. The Yellow chick is a rare prize that you can win when you turn in the eggs at the Collections Gallery.

You can win more than 1 chick through the collection but the Nest can only hold up to 3 chicks. If you win more, you will be unable to put them out. Good luck and have fun with your event. :)

To add: It is SparklyOctopus who brought us the awesome news!! :D

Niire
03-22-16, 06:15 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone, a Community Manager has brought us good news! Yes we can win the chocolate chick through goal! :D:D

There are 2 types of chicks which you can win from this event. One yellow chick and one chocolate chick.

1. The Last Goal of "An Easter Eggsperience" (5 of 5) will reward the Chocolate Chick.

2. The Yellow chick is a rare prize that you can win when you turn in the eggs at the Collections Gallery.

You can win more than 1 chick through the collection but the Nest can only hold up to 3 chicks. If you win more, you will be unable to put them out. Good luck and have fun with your event. :)

I love you!!! *Hugs!!* Gosh I am having a blast with this, haha. I'll try to contain my enthusiasm, but I REALLY wanted the brown baby. <3

I can't tear myself away when I log on now, cause of the short timer on bread...I might have a problem! :p

suncatchers
03-22-16, 06:31 PM
I love you!!! *Hugs!!* Gosh I am having a blast with this, haha. I'll try to contain my enthusiasm, but I REALLY wanted the brown baby. <3

I can't tear myself away when I log on now, cause of the short timer on bread...I might have a problem! :p

Last night I had a dream about collecting eggs from my farm...I might have a problem too! :eek:

Rynetory2
03-22-16, 06:35 PM

Great that you are having a ball! It is SparklyOctopus who brought us the awesome news!! :D

Niire
03-22-16, 06:41 PM
Well, then...*HUGS* to Sparkly as well! <3

Rynetory2
03-22-16, 06:48 PM

Now I need to bake some bread! I haven't check my farm yet, came straight to forum to check for reply on this. Ok, off to farm. Happy crafting!

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 08:10 PM
Yes!!!! Excellent news - or should I say eggcellent! Ha ha! ;) Thank you for letting us know right away, Rynetory! :) *off to collect bread*

ctrsummer
03-22-16, 10:53 PM
I had a question? I have a close older friend who lives in a different state who is 70 yrs old. . Well she bought the egg dipper last night and has only made day 1,2,3 eggs.. I don't think she quite understands the egg dipper process still. Shouldn't she be able to make almost every egg by now? Or does she have to wait for each day's egg to be released? I have seen farms with the chick pet who have the egg dippers. So I'm thinking if someone who has the egg dipper already has the pet, then that must be so. ... Can someone who has the egg dipper....plz plz plz. If u could take the time to write the steps down? That would be wonderful!!! My older friend actually spent cash last night and I would feel Terrible if she couldn't maximize it.

generalmadness
03-22-16, 11:07 PM
I had a question? I have a close older friend who lives in a different state who is 70 yrs old. . Well she bought the egg dipper last night and has only made day 1,2,3 eggs.. I don't think she quite understands the egg dipper process still. Shouldn't she be able to make almost every egg by now? Or does she have to wait for each day's egg to be released? I have seen farms with the chick pet who have the egg dippers. So I'm thinking if someone who has the egg dipper already has the pet, then that must be so. ... Can someone who has the egg dipper....plz plz plz. If u could take the time to write the steps down? That would be wonderful!!! My older friend actually spent cash last night and I would feel Terrible if she couldn't maximize it.

She can craft all the eggs right away, but I might tell her that she has laid a good framework with the lower eggs, and can now use those to make the next ones!

ctrsummer
03-22-16, 11:11 PM
Any steps I can tell her how to do? Anything more then yes would be appreciated. But thank you for that!!!!

kellanrevere
03-22-16, 11:34 PM
I JUST broke down and bought the Egg Dipper. I have to say that without the bit I have read on here I wouldn't have any clue on how to use it. It still took me a few minutes. This is what I am going to do.
Even though I have plenty of earlier eggs after turning in required goal eggs, I am going to start there.
1. Turn in Day 1 eggs to get Day 2 (both slots)
2. Because I still have plenty of Day 2 eggs , my next time I will move onto Day 2 for Day 3. (Both slots) . I will also make sure I always have at least 10 of each of the other previous eggs left. Of course I will be counting on new egg I am collecting each day, too.
3. I will continue to move forward in this direction building up to eggs I don't have.
4 . When I reach my first full collection I will turn it in.

Experienced Egg Dippers please let me know if this isn't the way to go or if there is a better plan. Thanx

noemata
03-22-16, 11:49 PM
"It is SparklyOctopus who brought us the awesome news!!"

re: choc. chick
@SparklyOctopus, what a 'Sweetie'!!!! :D

kathysshops
03-22-16, 11:53 PM
First: Big thanks to SparklyOctopus and rynetory2
for informations!!!

And thanks to PookieBear50 - I haven`t seen the bread until I read your post. :o:o:o

I have the egg dipper. And I make every day from the left to right the next eggs. I look that I have one left from each.
Hope that I can get so many collections full.

Have a nice day :o

Sandybellee
03-23-16, 03:49 AM

I don't have the egg dipper but I had the pool shack last summer in the turtle event. I think it works the same way. Your friend can make all the eggs in advance. She just needs to choose which egg to make from the crafting options menu. She may need to scroll right to see all the options just like we need to do with some of the crafting buildings. She needs two of the previous egg to make the next one so it's easiest to go in order from left to right. Hope this makes sense! :)

judyandthecat
03-23-16, 04:06 AM
I don't have the egg dipper but I had the pool shack last summer in the turtle event. I think it works the same way. Your friend can make all the eggs in advance. She just needs to choose which egg to make from the crafting options menu. She may need to scroll right to see all the options just like we need to do with some of the crafting buildings. She needs two of the previous egg to make the next one so it's easiest to go in order from left to right. Hope this makes sense! :)

There is a picture of the inside of the egg dipper machine in post two on page one.
Takes two eggs of the previous day's to make one of the egg you want.

Like when she reaches fishing she will be able to take two of the previous day's egg and make one fishing egg.

Right now I am using the egg I have the most of and going forward from that point in the dipper.

summit777
03-23-16, 04:21 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you so much for your effort and the great news! And thanks Sparkly for letting us know!

WSEagles
03-23-16, 06:26 AM
What's next after the chocolate/bread challenge?

Sandybellee
03-23-16, 06:27 AM
What's next after the chocolate/bread challenge?
We will probably get Morgan's goal 4 tomorrow after eggs 6 and 7 are available.

OzFamily
03-23-16, 10:13 AM
I think my chocolatier forgot it has eggs hidden... :/

Niire
03-23-16, 10:45 AM

Mine too. ><

sweetypies97
03-23-16, 12:04 PM

Same here :(

OzFamily
03-23-16, 12:05 PM
Mine too. ><
Mentioning it here worked- got 2 eggs from chocolatier since posting! (Please don't be my two for the day... *fingers crossed*)

dizzle507
03-23-16, 12:06 PM

Not to say it works any better, but I find that I get more eggs if I let the chocolate overflow after my barn is filled. I wait until I have 10 lined up waiting to be collected. Then collect them all at once. So far I seem to get between 5-7 eggs when I collect the whole mass

I want the next challenge to be in the mine, I've been stock piling for the event, and my barn is through the roof.....almost 100 tools, hope it's enough :D

segelj
03-23-16, 12:11 PM
Question re egg dipper. If I am short the day two egg (bacon), do I have to use the previou days egg to craft more? In this case, day one eggs from plane orders. Or can I craft day rwo eggs (bacon) from whatever days eggs I have an abundance of? I won't need to buy the dipper if I can't use any eggs. Thanks guys!

kellanrevere
03-23-16, 12:29 PM
You can only use the previous day's eggs. Day 1 for day 2, day 2 for day 3, etc.

tuffyjkitten
03-23-16, 12:41 PM
Stole hubby's phone last night so I could play my game. Got my cow egg and am halfway thru the second goal with the bacon and scarves. I did more in an hour than he did in 3 days....the slacker was still on day 1!! Gonna steal his phone every night now...:rolleyes:

kellanrevere
03-23-16, 01:16 PM
Stole hubby's phone last night so I could play my game. Got my cow egg and am halfway thru the second goal with the bacon and scarves. I did more in an hour than he did in 3 days....the slacker was still on day 1!! Gonna steal his phone every night now...:rolleyes:

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

sgr1953
03-23-16, 01:22 PM
Not to say it works any better, but I find that I get more eggs if I let the chocolate overflow after my barn is filled. I wait until I have 10 lined up waiting to be collected. Then collect them all at once. So far I seem to get between 5-7 eggs when I collect the whole mass

I want the next challenge to be in the mine, I've been stock piling for the event, and my barn is through the roof.....almost 100 tools, hope it's enough :D

My chocolatier is stingy too. Will be trying your new trick to see if I can get more eggs.

ctrsummer
03-23-16, 01:29 PM
to the people who gave info last night about the egg dipper. Just want to say Thank you!! I will pass it on to her!!

maryamhjm
03-23-16, 02:26 PM
My chocolatier is stingy too. Will be trying your new trick to see if I can get more eggs.

Same here, I hardly get any eggs when collecting only one scarf/dark chocolate/bacon/bread at a time if my barn is full for example whereas if I collect a few at once I receive about 1 egg every 2 items.
And I receive almost no eggs for other items in bakery/chocolatier and studio other than the goal items.

judyandthecat
03-23-16, 02:31 PM
Today is sheep

Phaedrakiki
03-23-16, 02:35 PM
Omg, I'm a big dummy! I read ppl's predictions, and assumed they wouldn't do pigs AND sheep. So of course, I just collected from all 12 sheep an hour ago...

Kicking myself, lol...

segelj
03-23-16, 02:49 PM
You can only use the previous day's eggs. Day 1 for day 2, day 2 for day 3, etc.
Darn, thanks for the info. No dipper for me now.

suncatchers
03-23-16, 02:54 PM
Question re egg dipper. If I am short the day two egg (bacon), do I have to use the previou days egg to craft more? In this case, day one eggs from plane orders. Or can I craft day rwo eggs (bacon) from whatever days eggs I have an abundance of? I won't need to buy the dipper if I can't use any eggs. Thanks guys!

You know that you can still collect eggs from the pigs even though we're passed day 2 eggs right? With each egg that unlocks, you can still collect previous days eggs. :)

aroara
03-23-16, 03:04 PM
Also with the dipper you can buy any egg for 9/18 gems i believe Even if u dont have previous days egg. They are 9gems each so 18 gems if you want to craft without having any of the previous days egg.

eucom
03-23-16, 03:33 PM
I try not to be too negative on this forum, but gosh------just sheared 28 sheep (4 devices) and found 4 eggs!

jmack8514
03-23-16, 03:44 PM
I cant find the new event has it not dropped yet

segelj
03-23-16, 04:05 PM
You know that you can still collect eggs from the pigs even though we're passed day 2 eggs right? With each egg that unlocks, you can still collect previous days eggs. :)

Yes, I keep collecting from pigs, but do not get many eggs. But the studio gave me LOTS of eggs. I have about 60 studio eggs now and was hoping to change some of them to bacon eggs, which has been the worst for me, but since you cannot use the dipper out of sequence, then it will not do me any good. Thanks for helping me.

sgr1953
03-23-16, 04:44 PM
Yes, I keep collecting from pigs, but do not get many eggs. But the studio gave me LOTS of eggs. I have about 60 studio eggs now and was hoping to change some of them to bacon eggs, which has been the worst for me, but since you cannot use the dipper out of sequence, then it will not do me any good. Thanks for helping me.

Just had an inspiration for the next event. Create a trading post similar to the fruit stand. A place where we can post what we are looking for and what we would be willing to trade. I might want to trade my pig eggs for studio eggs. Might be fun to have. Would definitely make the game and quests a lot more fun.

LadyFencer
03-23-16, 04:45 PM
I told my sheep we have to keep collecting and I expect eggs from them too. They gave me a look, had a short discussion and are now demanding better food and lodging. I fear they are about to unionize.

Niire
03-23-16, 04:46 PM
Chocolatier is being a Cropz hater...I've gotten 1 egg today so far. And I am on, probably more than is good for me, lol....

Allie0105
03-23-16, 04:49 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

Thank you so much for the announcement update.

My problem is with the concept I could turn in hundreds of collections and not get the yellow chick. I find this really disappointing especially as it is a timed event. I thought if I collected all the eggs from their sources I would get the yellow chick but I now realise this isn't true. I'm really deflated.

If I keep going wish me luck and thanks again for the updates.

raissawinda
03-23-16, 05:54 PM
Today is sheep

It should've been the sheep collecting first, followed by studio collecting. I believe I've been collecting from my sheep more than I could imagine... Lol.. I'm feeling more sorry than ever for my sheep! :D

Niire
03-23-16, 06:26 PM
Yuh, let the wool hoarding begin! LOL

bss0226
03-23-16, 06:30 PM
I won't be surprised if tomorrow we get eggs from the orange trees and get a goal (#4) where in addition to eggs, we have to give 80 wool and 40 oranges....

jmack8514
03-23-16, 06:43 PM
What and where is the 4th goal

Niire
03-23-16, 06:44 PM
4th goal will probably be out tomorrow, seems we get a new part every second day now. :)

raissawinda
03-23-16, 07:33 PM
I won't be surprised if tomorrow we get eggs from the orange trees and get a goal (#4) where in addition to eggs, we have to give 80 wool and 40 oranges....

Please don't say that... :p

segelj
03-23-16, 09:14 PM
Just had an inspiration for the next event. Create a trading post similar to the fruit stand. A place where we can post what we are looking for and what we would be willing to trade. I might want to trade my pig eggs for studio eggs. Might be fun to have. Would definitely make the game and quests a lot more fun.
That would be great. I bet most people would use that feature.

bss0226
03-23-16, 09:37 PM
That would be great. I bet most people would use that feature.

They won't do that. It is in their interest to get us to use gems to buy a dipping machine to make eggs or use gems to substitute for eggs. Having a way to sell or trade eggs would reduce revenue.

Allie0105
03-23-16, 11:23 PM
I told my sheep we have to keep collecting and I expect eggs from them too. They gave me a look, had a short discussion and are now demanding better food and lodging. I fear they are about to unionize.

That is very funny. I imagine the sheep holding little posters protesting. 😀

jmack8514
03-24-16, 01:54 AM
Thanks

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 02:13 AM
I just got 3 individual anchovy bait from Stormie this morning... Could that be a hint that anchovy will be the bait of choice for Egg Fishing ? Any one else get multi anchovy bait from Stormie ?

elsie0104
03-24-16, 03:18 AM

should I keep the wool first? my barn is full...or should i craft something with wool :(

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 03:59 AM
should I keep the wool first? my barn is full...or should i craft something with wool :(

I'm a bit worried about the wool situation. I have zero atm because I have to keep the studio busy to get eggs (those are the hardest to get for me) and I only have 8 sheep... Really hoping we won't be asked for 80 wool!

Niire
03-24-16, 04:36 AM
Judging by the other quests, we'll definitely be asked for some wool. Up in the air how much. So i have cut back using wool at all till that part is done...which, for me, means buttons, or balls of yarn, or alpaca blankets...>< But, hey, at least it's still something. :)

suncatchers
03-24-16, 04:44 AM
I just got 3 individual anchovy bait from Stormie this morning... Could that be a hint that anchovy will be the bait of choice for Egg Fishing ? Any one else get multi anchovy bait from Stormie ?

I've gotten anchovy bait from stormie and quite a few golden lures too.

eucom
03-24-16, 04:52 AM
I try not to be too negative on this forum, but gosh------just sheared 28 sheep (4 devices) and found 4 eggs!

Since the drop rate was so bad, I bought 8 more sheep-------just sheared 36 sheep and found 5 eggs!! Come on Stormie, I ordered FEMALE sheep!

judyandthecat
03-24-16, 05:01 AM
Since the drop rate was so bad, I bought 8 more sheep-------just sheared 36 sheep and found 5 eggs!! Come on Stormie, I ordered FEMALE sheep!

36 sheep???

I am only allowed to have twelve sheep

Sorry missed your post that said four devices

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 06:13 AM
I'm a bit worried about the wool situation. I have zero atm because I have to keep the studio busy to get eggs (those are the hardest to get for me) and I only have 8 sheep... Really hoping we won't be asked for 80 wool!

I did events in the early years with only 8 sheep, it was a struggle. I would like to suggest to you to buy another sheep pen. The wool products sell very well so it's worth to have more sheep for normal farm play, unless you lack coins or farm space. I use up my wool pretty fast crafting fancy baits.

sgr1953
03-24-16, 06:15 AM
They won't do that. It is in their interest to get us to use gems to buy a dipping machine to make eggs or use gems to substitute for eggs. Having a way to sell or trade eggs would reduce revenue.

You are probably right. It's always about profit and paying the employees. Nice thought though and I can only hope that TL would put fun ahead of profit. NOT! :)

catlicja
03-24-16, 07:09 AM
Omg, I have the same, zero wool, still keeping the studio busy. Even if there will be some wool on the market, I couldn't buy cause barn is still full. And lvl only let me have 8 sheep

jillybobs2
03-24-16, 07:34 AM
My chocolatier drop rate is appalling. In fact, it's none existent this morning. Anyone else having the same issue?

bss0226
03-24-16, 07:41 AM
My chocolatier drop rate is appalling. In fact, it's none existent this morning. Anyone else having the same issue?
Very low drops from chocolatier. Pigs giving less. Studio has cut back. Even bakery which was doing well is giving up less.

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 07:47 AM
My chocolatier has been giving low drops from the start and its even lesser now.. I guess it is protesting of being overworked! :p

Niire
03-24-16, 07:51 AM
Yeah I have gotten 1 egg in 2 days off the chocolatier...

capitalcee
03-24-16, 08:01 AM
The drops rates have been low across the board for me. Pigs used to get me 4 eggs for 8 pigs each time now it's nothing. I was going to use them to craft other eggs. I hope it picks up.

Niire
03-24-16, 08:08 AM
Okay, got a couple questions, as i think i am gonna have to break down and get a dipper. I think I understand how it works, but is there a timer to it? Or does it just change instantly? I've got over 160 delivery eggs now, lol, so if I can afford it, I'll prolly pick one up at some point...

raissawinda
03-24-16, 08:24 AM
My chocolatier has been giving low drops from the start and its even lesser now.. I guess it is protesting of being overworked! :p

I think all farm member (the chocolatier, the studio, the pigs, the sheep, etc) has motto: "slowly but sure" they're exhausted to giving us what we want (read: eggs) yeah...sure lesser eggs, or sure lower drop rate. Haha, just kidding. :p

kellanrevere
03-24-16, 08:36 AM
Okay, got a couple questions, as i think i am gonna have to break down and get a dipper. I think I understand how it works, but is there a timer to it? Or does it just change instantly? I've got over 160 delivery eggs now, lol, so if I can afford it, I'll prolly pick one up at some point...

Timer on eggs being made.. Starts low at 15 minutes each and works its way up to 3 hours each for the last egg. Naturally I put the longer eggs on at night. I recommend with the eggs being timed ,the sooner you buy one the Dipper the better. Personally I have found the Egg Dipper worth it's price. Good Luck.

khqtv
03-24-16, 08:42 AM
So what are your predictions for the 4th eggsperience?? I'm trying to gather wool since some of you have mentioned it. My goal it to complete the eggsperiences instead of the egg collection since it sounds like the yellow chick is based on luck.

Niire
03-24-16, 08:58 AM
Timer on eggs being made.. Starts low at 15 minutes each and works its way up to 3 hours each for the last egg. Naturally I put the longer eggs on at night. I recommend with the eggs being timed ,the sooner you buy one the Dipper the better. Personally I have found the Egg Dipper worth it's price. Good Luck.

Thank you! <3 That's very helpful! Well, I have to wait at least a day before I can check if I can even do it, money is very tight for me...

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 09:01 AM

Please see this post below on the craft times of the eggs. If you are going to buy the dipper, be sure to plan your crafting in such a manner that you craft the Egg 9 and 10 while you are asleep since these eggs require the longest crafting times. However if you have opened all 7 slots in your dipper, it wouldnt really matter. Hope this helps.

So here are times taken to craft eggs in Egg Dipper. There are 9 eggs in total. Day 2 = 15mins subsequent eggs are 15mins; 30mins; 30mins; 1hr; 1hr; 1hr 30mins; 1hr 30mins ending with Day 9 egg = 3hrs. You can craft any egg at any time providing you have at least two of the previous egg. Each egg requires x2 to craft. Hope this helps some farmers if they are debating whether to purchase Egg Dipper. :)

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 09:03 AM
I think all farm member (the chocolatier, the studio, the pigs, the sheep, etc) has motto: "slowly but sure" they're exhausted to giving us what we want (read: eggs) yeah...sure lesser eggs, or sure lower drop rate. Haha, just kidding. :p

Yap we have overworked the poor farm animals and machines lol. I dont mind the slow but sure, as long they keep those eggs coming. :D

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 09:09 AM
Thank you! <3 That's very helpful! Well, I have to wait at least a day before I can check if I can even do it, money is very tight for me...

I usually buy at the start of event to maximise the gem worth of the machine.

generalmadness
03-24-16, 10:29 AM
I fully expect that we will need wool for today's goal. And, if true to form, it may well be orange trees that hold today's egg. BUT: they have been shaking up the order a bit, and we can be reasonably sure that fishing and mining are coming, so be prepared. I am also hoarding fries and biscuits in case one of those machines is coming up!

khqtv
03-24-16, 11:01 AM
Thank you for the ideas!

LinkinPark92
03-24-16, 01:00 PM
Where can I find the goals for day 5 and the rest? The updates aren't up to date

Kastlerama
03-24-16, 01:34 PM
Yeah I have gotten 1 egg in 2 days off the chocolatier...

Someone earlier gave a tip to allow the chocolate to pile up then collect several at once to increase the number of eggs you get. Pulling them off one at a time rarely gives an egg. There is a risk in losing your product so be aware of that possibility. But this has worked for me.

judyandthecat
03-24-16, 01:45 PM
Where can I find the goals for day 5 and the rest? The updates aren't up to date

Maybe hit refresh post one and two on page one is updated to what we know as of yesterday.

Found in post one page one
Day 1 is from plane deliveries
Day 2 is from pigs
Day 3 is from the studio
Day 4 is from the chocolatier
Day 5 is from the bakery
Day 6 is from the sheep
Day 7

Found in post two page two
An Easter Eggsperience ( 1 of 5 )

1:
Give 10 ( Day 1 eggs from planes to Morgan)
Reward: Cow Egg

2:
Give 20 of egg number 2 from pigs
Give 15 of egg number 3 from the studio
Give 60 bacon
Give 45 scarves
Reward: Pig Egg

3:
Give 20 of egg number 4 from the chocolatier
Give 15 of egg number 5 from the bakery
Give 30 dark chocolate
Give 25 bread
Reward: Chocolate bunny
4:
5:

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )
1: Find Easter Egg number 1
Reward: 150 coin 30 experience
2: Find Easter Egg number 1
Find Easter Egg number 2
Reward: 180 coin 34 experience
3:

waimanalokat
03-24-16, 02:05 PM
I don't have any easter goals in my todo list either. Hoarding wool just in case, but barn is pretty full.

caron7
03-24-16, 02:31 PM
New goals. Give 10 egg6, 8 egg 7, 40 wool, 25 oranges

caron7
03-24-16, 02:33 PM
New egg is from oranges

alish00
03-24-16, 02:33 PM
New eggs come from orange trees!

Jinx Caron

caron7
03-24-16, 02:35 PM
2965029651. These are two photos of the goal. There are more steps than fit in one screenshot