PDA

View Full Version : Limited Sale - Gold Troll Tokens 50% off gem sale (in Trade Wagon)

Tamochan
03-14-16, 03:58 PM
Not for the first time i had a popup offering something on sale for a limited time and a 'go' button. Press the 'go' and nothing happens....
Is this a bug?
My latest offer was for troll tokens, i pressed 'go' and nothing....
Checked the market and the tab selling gems coins and energy.... Nothing.
So..
A bug or am i missing something?

ShibuyaCloth
03-14-16, 04:10 PM
Troll Tokens cost 50%, or only 25 gems a piece. Check your Trade Wagon

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50471.png_2v_31020.png
Troll Token
Info: Received once upon completion of each Sovereign Hunter Trade.
Type: Material
Source: Harvest
Requirements: 50 gems
Cap: 99
Comments: Sovereign Hunter Trade is now replaced by the Gold Hunter Trade (lower resource demand)

Tamochan
03-15-16, 02:12 AM
thank you. I never thought to look at the numbers on the gems. I did look in the trade wagon but did not see that they were half the gem price. Wierd though that the popup did not point to the wagon when I clicked 'go'

amerirish
03-15-16, 05:41 AM
Thanks for this thread, I'm really confused by this pop up also. So what the 'deal' is that each token is now 25 gems instead of 50 gems? I need 10 more tokens but there's no way in hades that I would spend 250 gems for them.

TimeForACuppaTea
03-15-16, 08:25 AM
Thanks for this thread. I had the same problem. GO button took me knowhere and it wasn't clear in the wagon that they were discounted and didn't know what the original price was. They could have made this less confusing.
But I need about 40 to finish, didn't have very good luck with this one at all. So for me to finish would cost 1000 gems even at half price. Never gonna happen.

Britilina
03-15-16, 08:36 AM
Oh, man. I hope it doesn't mean there will be no new Monster Hunt events! I love then so much and I just got the dire boars at the end of the last one. Am specifically waiting to place my swampy pond till after I get the cooking camp!

I was thinking maybe the Princess Lorelai's Sapphires thing was going away...

SpiritWind00
03-15-16, 02:04 PM
I've renamed this thread from Missing Offer.

Hibby09
03-26-16, 03:27 AM
So is the only way to get them to use gems? I need 9 to get the princess Lorelei's sapphire! So annoying!

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 03:55 AM
So is the only way to get them to use gems? I need 9 to get the princess Lorelei's sapphire! So annoying!

No... There will be more monster hunts! :)

Hibby09
03-26-16, 06:23 AM
Thanks! Do you know when?

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 05:00 PM
Thanks! Do you know when?

They've been monthly, so it is likely to be soon. ;)