PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about creme brulee...

4ral3
03-14-16, 01:57 PM
After 2.5 years of Castle Story (and still loving it!), one gets caught every once in a while in the occasional side game: BS has done the trick, and I've been playing up to level 23.

Now, I'm not really bothered, as this is not my primary game, so take it or leave it does it for me no problem, but I just wanted to point out that between opening Marco's Bazaar, unlocking whatever flower that is, and learning the recipe, this dish costs 900.000.000 coins. I mean, seriously??? With the peanut nutter balls as the top revenue generating recipe at 4000??

I've spent quite a bit of money - for a game, that is - and gladly so, on my beloved CS, and I'm of those who think that work deserves to be rewarded, but this just seems like poor, backfiring planning to me.

Niire
03-14-16, 02:40 PM
Well, those are all good and valid points, and also I share your pain, as I am going through the exact same thing right now!

However, this section is for the first bakery story, not part 2. :(

kooky panda
03-14-16, 02:54 PM
Moved thread to BS2 Discussion forum:)

4ral3
03-14-16, 03:17 PM
Well, those are all good and valid points, and also I share your pain, as I am going through the exact same thing right now!

However, this section is for the first bakery story, not part 2. :(

:D sorry!!

Niire
03-14-16, 03:40 PM
No worries! <3

With this St Patrick's thing going on, I am rolling in some cash by baking as much as I can of that event stuff. Maybe it could help you too?

kooky panda
03-14-16, 03:51 PM
The game does start slowly, but once you level up and start mastering food, you do start making money faster.

VanaCatu
03-15-16, 01:16 AM
you can always check here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS
and choose your way to generate money :)

Niire
03-15-16, 03:28 AM
vanaCatu's link is actually very helpful. :) I have been following some advice from there, particularly the only baking low coin goods for goals/secret baker/to go orders. I raised that 600k to open Marco's shop in a few days time, if that. :) And already halfway to opening the recipe! (Which, coincidentally, I got on my secret baker thing today...have seen others talk about this, it'd be nice to have a refresh button like the to go orders, or just leave unlearned recipes out of that, lol).

kooky panda
03-15-16, 11:28 AM
you can always check here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88615-BAKERY-STORY-2-Planning-amp-Strategies-to-EARN-COINS
and choose your way to generate money :)
So there are not duplicate threads please continue discussions on the above reference thread.

Thanks!