PDA

View Full Version : 4 virtues in a row trying to breed love for dragon tales event not going to finish

6sistersz
03-14-16, 05:25 AM
I have been trying to breed love for the current dragon tales event and am now breeding my fourth virtue which is 33 hours per dragon. Is this a bug because it's really unfair to give virtues four in a row there is now no chance to finish event and I refuse to use gold when it shouldn't be that difficult to breed love. Now my time is almost up so really disappointed with this event! Did anyone else have this problem? My sisters didn't but I am iOS and they are not. They are finishing with no problems! Like I said a BIG disappointment.

kooky panda
03-14-16, 10:44 AM
I am sorry you have had some bad luck with the breeding. I also received around three of the 33 hour fails on this one.

harobeda
03-22-16, 08:54 AM
I have been trying to breed love for the current dragon tales event and am now breeding my fourth virtue which is 33 hours per dragon. Is this a bug because it's really unfair to give virtues four in a row there is now no chance to finish event and I refuse to use gold when it shouldn't be that difficult to breed love. Now my time is almost up so really disappointed with this event! Did anyone else have this problem? My sisters didn't but I am iOS and they are not. They are finishing with no problems! Like I said a BIG disappointment.

Next time if they require a Love dragon, try breeding virtue and light. NO virtue results! Longest possibility is Melody at 18 (unless you happen to have both Light and Virtue at 15 to try for the Prime). Even better... Love is the only common in the list of possibilities.

Light and Virtue:

Laserlight Dragon, Rare, 15 hours
Love Dragon, Common, 5 hours
Prime Power Dragon, Super Rare, 28 hours
Melody Dragon, Rare, 18 hours
Never Ending Dragon, Rare, 15 hours
Tiny Dragon, Rare, 16 hours