PDA

View Full Version : Android V.S IOS - Differences

Elspelsie
03-14-16, 02:22 AM
Does anyone know what happens if you switch accounts between IOS and Android? Do you lose any dragons?:confused:

Jackiesq
03-14-16, 03:05 AM
I know people play on both devices, (I'm only Android). You only can use the IOS things on your IOS account, but you don't lose anything!

lenasdinner
03-14-16, 07:01 AM
Arctic Isles Dragons are only available on IOS. I don't think that thay will be shown on android if you allready have them on IOS. not so very shure about another dragons.....you never know.

Jagger517
03-14-16, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know what happens if you switch accounts between IOS and Android? Do you lose any dragons?:confused:

I recently asked this very same question! From the thread "Android vs iOS [sort of]":

Jagger517: I play on an Android device. And I know that I am missing out on cool album rewards that iOS players get. What if I transfer my game over to a friend's iPad, open up the album and get the rewards, then transfer my game back to my Android -- will I break Storm8's servers? Or glitch up my game?

kooky_panda: When you go back to your android device please note: You will be able to use the album dragons normally and they will be visible on your android device like any other dragon but you will not be able to use the album feature (i.e. see the album or pages), but the dragons will function normally.

Jagger517: What about the Arctic Isles?

kooky_panda: No I am sorry but you will not have access to the artic islands while playing on your android device.

Elspelsie
03-18-16, 02:19 PM
Thx. I recently logged in on a friend's iPhone and got a Scarecrow dragon. Glad to hear that I can keep it. :)

AnglChk507
04-01-16, 03:47 PM
Ok thats great so i can bring my island over to iphone? Is there a way to do so? Or just download?

kooky panda
04-01-16, 03:53 PM
Ok thats great so i can bring my island over to iphone? Is there a way to do so? Or just download?
[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

groovyedwin
04-01-16, 08:51 PM
Arctic Isles Dragons are only available on IOS. I don't think that thay will be shown on android if you allready have them on IOS. not so very shure about another dragons.....you never know.

It shows and is accessible on android.