PDA

View Full Version : Aladdin Dragon Chapter 10 issue

insulinjunkie
03-13-16, 04:35 PM
Ok, so I've somehow manage to get to chapter 10 on this event (even with the progress pop up issue going on) and I have about 8 hours left, I'm on the part where it says I need to get the Aladdin dragon to level 8, but mine is already level 8 and it's not progressing. The only option it's giving me is to skip it for like 50 gold bars which I refuse to use considering I already meet the requirements for this chapter. Anyone else having this issue or is it due to my current issue constantly making my progress roll back every few seconds? I know I said I'd give it another week, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Shame since I even won the four leaf dragon on the wheel. But I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing the chapter issue with getting the Aladdin dragon to level 8 not being able to progress.

[S8] Elsa
03-13-16, 04:57 PM
Restart the app to mark off your goal for the event. If that doesn't work, please email support@storm8.com and pm me your ticket number.

If you're also experiencing sync errors and your connection is stable, submit a ticket anyway so we can see if there's something account specific.

cynbr
03-13-16, 05:14 PM
I'm having same issue as above poster, even tried using gold. It took the gold but reverted back to needing to be level 8.

ixicafe
03-13-16, 05:18 PM
I have exactly the same problem.

insulinjunkie
03-13-16, 06:29 PM
Elsa;1263513']Restart the app to mark off your goal for the event. If that doesn't work, please email support@storm8.com and pm me your ticket number.

If you're also experiencing sync errors and your connection is stable, submit a ticket anyway so we can see if there's something account specific.

Done tried restarting both the app and phone, still didn't work. I was just curious if it's the already current problem I'm having with the processing message popping up every few seconds and rolling back causing me to not be able to finish the event or an error in the event itself. I see no need of submitting a second ticket for yet another issue when the first one has yet to be resolved, I've done lost hope in the game at this point. I was just trying to see if this issue was separate from the first one or not, that's all. Fun game, just not working for me.

2justfun2
03-13-16, 07:24 PM
I have exactly the same problem.

I didn't want to wait the full 19 hrs to evolve my dragon to lv 7 on the 9th day of the event so I paid gold to speed it up, it didn't advance my dragon in the tales so I paid to skip the act. I doubt if I complete the tale.

m545cli
03-13-16, 07:38 PM
So my daughter had the same issue. She can't finish either.

I've submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything. We've done everything suggested above. Tried restarting, force closing, reinstalling....nothing worked.

paw32503
03-14-16, 03:50 AM
I am also having the same problem. I have contacted support multiple times to no avail. I even sent photos of the problem. I have done all the suggestions i.e uninstall /reinstall,restarting, force stop, leave game and come bk, etc. Nothing works. The only change is now it show its over but I can purchase the sultana dragon for ONLY 800 gold !

[S8] Elsa
03-14-16, 09:57 AM
We're investigating this.

kooky panda
03-14-16, 01:57 PM
Update:

We are addressing the issue that occurred for low-level players on Ch.10 Act 2. Sorry for any inconvenience. It asks for a level 8, but the game is actually looking for a level 9.

cynbr
03-14-16, 03:55 PM
So for those of us that paid gold to skip and it still didn't skip past it yet our timer has ran out....?

[S8] Elsa
03-15-16, 11:03 AM
This has been resolved for players who experienced the issue. If you have a question regarding your individual account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance.