PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

SpiritWind00
03-11-16, 07:25 PM
Castle: Poll and Suggestions

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

This time, I'm going to use some ideas from a post from jbfps116 (reproduced below) on Autumn Decorations.
+ bridge idea from SpuriousNotion (Love this too)!
+ expansion idea from NorthWoods, the idea generator! (Added well deserved recognition;))

Items in the Poll:
1. Bridges - either stone or wood, that connect seamlessly to roads.
2. Leafy path
3. Oak tree with a swing
4. Produce wagon
5. Fall colored trees
6. 1 expansion square a month

We need Autumn Decorations!
I was looking in my inventory today for some fresh decor and I noticed there's hardly ANY Fall themed items! Sure there is some halloween stuff but I am in the mood for autumn theme!

some items I'd like to see:

leafy path [a path made of fall colored leaves]
Oak tree with a swing!
Fall colored trees [ie: a bright red maple tree!] Imagine a street lined with beautiful red orange and yellow fall trees!
the HAYSTACK!!!
Produce wagon [would have vegetables in it or a series of wagons with corn, carrots, etc...]
Gardener's shack [rustic decor with tools etc]
Indian corn stack
pilgrim sheep or cows!
gourd birdhouse
birdfeeder [animated!]
roadside produce stand!
pile of leaves & rake
...so those are just some cool ideas. We have tons of winter and "pink" deco so I think we should have some fall themes too.

PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want in previous polls, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! :) lol

Link to October 2015 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?85183-Castle-Poll-amp-Suggestions-thread)
Link to April 2015 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80429-Castle-Poll-amp-Suggestions-April-2015)
Link to February 2015 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78350-Castle-Suggestion-Thread)
Link to December 2014 poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76818-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread)

totalwasteoftime
03-11-16, 10:16 PM
Between the orphans and food shelter it may need to be said that I'm NOT interested in a homeless shelter or home for widows or a hospital... 

If we do get the option of more expansions I remember a suggestion from a previous poll that would be GREAT to build a town hall that drops trade tickets and rarely an expansion ticket!

mautzu
03-12-16, 05:02 AM
I'd like to cook those boars, we're in a forest after all, what's with this fishing frenzy?

morsith
03-12-16, 08:30 PM
How about a graveyard that drops bones? I'm max on troll horns and creep tooth all the time now, but never have enough bones.

iamvan2
03-13-16, 11:31 AM
As I have previously suggested; bring back some of the older items; reindeer stable, kingdom inn, love shack, special dragons, etc... I would like to second the suggestion about a LandOffice that drops trade tickets and expansion permits.

Sheeba8188
03-13-16, 02:00 PM
Agree with the land office if it drops trade tickets and expansion permits (my cows and chickens are tired of all the egg n dairy exchanges!)

Also a re-release of loveshack for us that missed it first time round and the special dragons again for us that missed it first time round.

Maybe a tree which drops a gem even for a gem purchase to buy as long as the drops weren't so insanely rare it would eventually pay for itself?

iamvan2
03-13-16, 03:20 PM
A gem tree would be great!! Also in addition to a Land Office that drops trade tickets and expansion permits; make the items purchasable with coins.

Britilina
03-15-16, 01:25 PM
In order of preference,

1. Expansions
2. Produce wagon
3. Leafy path/tree w swing (at this point I don't care much for decor, but I like autumny things!)

Resource buildings that drop any of the following (these are major bottlenecks):

- Wisp Lanterns
- Flour
- Beams/Blocks
- Simple Glue

Pretty much anything that is a base for higher-level materials and takes less than an hour to create in one out of two crafting buildings.

katbtodd
03-16-16, 03:14 AM
Thinking,you could add more gifts, for gifting

SpuriousNotion
03-16-16, 08:01 PM
Definitely would love to see those bridges crossing over streams we can place. :)

One idea for gifts I haven't seen mentioned before... I think it would be good if they could stack into the recipient's storage similar to how it works with the Baron's Game Tent or the "Feed the Baron" option in the kitchen. I am not thinking of this so much because of people wanting to go over 99 of an item, but more because it can be tedious wanting to gift a particular person and having to try every gift in an attempt to find one they are not maxed out on.

Also about gifts, why is there even a "Decline" option? Declining a gift doesn't then allow the gift giver to send to someone else. I think there are many players who believe it does, instead of simply disappearing into the magic ether. I think that either the decline option should be removed to avoid confusion or by declining, the gift giver then be notified with a message like "A gift was declined, you may send to someone else."

iamvan2
03-16-16, 08:20 PM
I agree with being able to send more gifts per day. I think 10 gifts a day would be a good number.

Sheeba8188
03-16-16, 11:29 PM
I agree with being able to send more gifts per day. I think 10 gifts a day would be a good number.

Agreed I think currently it is 3?

Babs526
03-21-16, 06:48 PM
I am a level 50 player who has completed all of the quests and I have a stock pile of all kinds of rare items that have absolutely no use. I now have bait, super air, glimmer mouth and lots of fish based food with nothing to do with it. The easiest thing would be to add more trade options to the Royal Exchange. It wouldn't take very much effort and would make the game a little more exciting for some of us high level players.

riverly
03-21-16, 09:01 PM
I am a level 50 player who has completed all of the quests and I have a stock pile of all kinds of rare items that have absolutely no use. I now have bait, super air, glimmer mouth and lots of fish based food with nothing to do with it. The easiest thing would be to add more trade options to the Royal Exchange. It wouldn't take very much effort and would make the game a little more exciting for some of us high level players.i agree with another trade, but I have to ask-what is super air? Spellcheck? Or are we really collecting air? What could that be? I usually can figure these things out but you got me!!!
Aha. The lightbulb just went off. I got it. I think it's past my bedtime. Lol.

Babs526
03-22-16, 05:13 AM
My apologies - super bait

riverly
03-22-16, 06:04 AM
My apologies - super baitplease no apologies needed. I thought it was Something like that, but could not get it. Finally fifured it out.

riverly
03-22-16, 10:45 AM
Back on topic- I think it would be neat to continue to get different themed Alicorn. The collector in me would want to get as many as possible.

Babs526
03-22-16, 02:24 PM
There are items that are part of special quests that many people hoard knowing they will never be used again. But what about the feral magic, purple hide, dragon scales, large topaz, big ruby, large emerald, large sapphire that have absolutely no use but they are awarded periodically from collecting. I like having a mitheral dragon but I think there was one quest that needed it and now I'm maxed at 99. I'm up to 70 mythic essence and there is nothing to use them on. I also have tons of fairy building equipment that I'm hoping would come in handy in a future quest but why have them if there is nothing to do with them. How about allowing us to use the transformation tonic on some of these rare items if not in the Royal exchange. With both ideas, the programmers don't have to put in too much work and there would be a use for these items that they have put in the game.

scotslassuk
03-23-16, 06:48 AM
I don't know if this is right thread SW so plz move if its not lol....my friends and I have been chatting regarding the Barons Tent! Can you please explain why we still have Valentines items? Why have we had nothing really Easter related? My friend Alaskaland suggested Easter Alicorns or Easter Dragons which I thought would be fabulous and as she is not familiar with the forum I said I would pop on and put her suggestion forward! Is there any way we could even get a fluffy rabbit? even a chocolate one would do lol. Thanks for reading and it would be interesting to see what others feel about some Easter items. How about organising an Egg hunt now that would be fun! Thanks SW 

moved post to this thread. Yes I think this is a great idea! We should have items in the market. Maybe tomorrow? ;) SW

Sheeba8188
03-23-16, 11:02 AM
I too have a mithril dragon and regularly collect from it cause 20 mithril makes 1 adamant :)

scotslassuk
03-23-16, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much SW my friends are all excited as they loved my ideas also lol (blush) one of the others was the Golden Eggs. If like me you've played a while they will have accumulated I have 98! How about we use our furnace then melt the gold and make a golden bunnie!WOW how amazing would that look!! My friends will be so excited when I go back and tell them. Thank you again for listening and making me feel part of the game!! Happy Egg Hunting lol x

aannerud
03-25-16, 09:21 AM
Feedback: we do not WANT supplies etc from watching videos - if I am going to waste my bandwidth and time on videos give me back my gems for watching them please - watching videos+ earn gems = worth it * watching videos + flour or 2 energy or etc. (I.e. No gems) = NOT worth it.

rulerofjennyville
03-25-16, 03:22 PM
1.) More gifts a day. 10 is a good number.

2.) Let us get energy for each video we watch + gems - maybe one gem if we watch them all daily? They put such a high price on things you buy this isn't going to eat into their profits.

3.) Better gifts with the challenges. Most games have a gem giving animal. I still like my one a day gem peacock. Think how hard people would play for a new, unique animal that gives gems!

4.) Most games also do a "bring em back" - they should do this with love shack, etc.

Sheeba8188
03-26-16, 04:06 AM
1.) More gifts a day. 10 is a good number.

2.) Let us get energy for each video we watch + gems - maybe one gem if we watch them all daily? They put such a high price on things you buy this isn't going to eat into their profits.

3.) Better gifts with the challenges. Most games have a gem giving animal. I still like my one a day gem peacock. Think how hard people would play for a new, unique animal that gives gems!

4.) Most games also do a "bring em back" - they should do this with love shack, etc.

I agree with all of these come on S8 implement rulerofjennyvilles changes :)

ladyperidot
03-27-16, 11:41 AM
I'd love to have another character walking around. Maybe Fwipple can be a resident. We could buil her something out of all the fairy building materials that I have no other use for

ShibuyaCloth
03-27-16, 12:10 PM
I'd love to have another character walking around. Maybe Fwipple can be a resident. We could buil her something out of all the fairy building materials that I have no other use for

Well she has a bulb after all. Now having her flying around with her brother would be nice.

seishy
03-27-16, 01:04 PM
I have to agree with the suggestion of a building that drops trade tickets and expansion permits. This would be far more useful and appreciated than any other resource drop.

A monster repeal and attract, for god's sake. I am sick of having to fight through a dozen boars just to harvest my crops. **** one, and the next thing I try to do brings on another. I do NOT WANT to see boars, I just want to collect things. They are EVERYWHERE when I don't want, and yet NOWHERE when I need them for quests. This is why we need an attract as well.

rulerofjennyville
03-27-16, 05:13 PM

It would be nice if we could exchange a certain amount of material. I don't have enough fairy building supplies to complete my second workshop.

Queenzod
03-27-16, 07:56 PM
I'd like to see the addition of gifting items beyond the few that are currently available. Most of my gifting partners are long term players and are usually full on all that stuff. It would be nice to have some other selections so I wouldn't have to spend ten minutes trying to find something that will go through. Also, I don't mind the videos, but I don't like to see them come up every few hours. I understand the need to advertise in the game, but once a day is plenty. Currently I'm getting them every 4-5 hours. Thirdly, I do buy gems, but you need to fix the energy gem trap. It's really bad policy to allow something like that. You're just ticking people off, and you'd do better in the gem sales if you stopped using dirty tactics to get sales.

coolssp
03-28-16, 07:48 AM
Agree with most suggestions :) I'm maxed out on most of the stuff so rarely collect from manticores or dragons. As I started playing after the love shack event, I desperately want a chance to get Alicorns without having to spend insane amount of gems... So, my wish list in no particular order is:
- return of Love Shack event
- use of Farie materials, dragon scales, mithiril, adamant, *****u pie etc
- being able to gift more than 3 friends
- ability to sort neighbors according to social ratings and or 'activeness' :) if that's a word
- ability to trade / craft golden apples

PrincessCupOButter
03-28-16, 08:46 AM
I agree 100% with everyone about gifting. Please, let us gift more than 3 neighbors per day and PLEASE change the gifting options and add more. (Most of the current options really only help lower level players) The ability to gift special items during events would be wonderful (like the leaves and ribbons a while back)

Another way to get trade tickets and expansion permits would be excellent. At the very least, add some more permanent trades to the Royal Exchange using common materials like wood and stone. (And no, the iOS dailies don't count, because they don't give trade tickets and are unavailable to Android users)

New adventures. Glimmerfish is okay, but it should drop a few energy at the very least, an occasional gem or two, and materials to help craft more nets/fishing poles. (As the other adventures do)

And last but not least....PLEASE reconsider your decision and make the glimmer egg forge useful as a limited 3rd forge. 250 gems (with rebate) is very expensive for a deco only building that will sit in storage. The forges are the only crafting buildings that don't have some extra help. (kitchen= cooking camp & winter bakery. The potion shop and workshop= tinker camp) I personally have several unhatched manti and dragon eggs, because I won't tie up a forge for two days. Wouldn't that be an egg-cellent use for an egg forge? :rolleyes:

pcfroglad
03-28-16, 09:24 AM
My list:
1) regular expansions 1 square a month sounds great ... I want to hit the sea soon :)
2) more things i can gift to friends - especially useful items during events.
3) return of the legendary love shack - i just missed it as i was a low level player at that point
4) more different trades in the royal exchange including something that gives directly an expansion permit
5) more adventures always fun to send the boys out ...
6) a better organization of my inventory

iamvan2
03-28-16, 12:33 PM
I agree with the idea of a new exchange using stone and wood; that would be very helpful. As I have posted before; bring back: love shack
3 special dragons
Reindeer Stables
Kingdom Inn
Bountiful Table.
It would be great to give those of us who missed out on them a chance to have for our kingdom. Also, increase gift giving to at least 10 a day.

coolssp
03-28-16, 11:01 PM
I'd also like to add that the videos should load!!! With 5+ Mbps connection, I still get the error message of video failed to load :(

GlvtenFree
03-31-16, 10:38 AM
I think a coin trade in the exchange would be nice.
Example: trade 1mil coins for 1 expansion permit/ or 5 trade tickets

amerirish
03-31-16, 10:56 AM
I would love it if the prizes for the Baron's Tent were available for gems for those of us who don't want to gamble with our gems to buy additional cabbages. When the Glitter Alicorn was in there I was really tempted but it probably would've wiped my entire gem count trying to win it.

Clubbratty
04-01-16, 04:32 AM
I would like to see an inventory count in the top right of items in crafting buildings list so you don't need to scroll through inventory. Another source for trade tickets and expansions would be awesome for high level players. What about the lighthouse that s been taunting us??

iamvan2
04-01-16, 01:34 PM
I agree!! I have over 5,000,000 coins and nothing to do with them. It would be great to be able to buy trade tickets, expansion permits, and even gems with coins.

moonchild1987
04-01-16, 03:10 PM
Lots of great ideas! Here's my input...

1. Return of older items. I haven't played since the beginning but have become a regular in the past couple of years. Would really like the oppertunity to acquire some of the prizes/buildings/deco's that I never had a chance at.
2. I like the idea of a higher max inventory storage especially on items regularly used(like stone and wood.) It seems that I will be maxed on an item for a long time, then suddenly a event comes along and wipes me out, then I don't have enough to complete other goals that I have been working on.
3. More trade options using items just sitting in our storage. Maybe even a create your own trade option, where you can select a few different items(whatever is lying around) and trade a certain amount of each(10-20) for 3-5 trade tickets.

0neSilver
04-02-16, 08:50 PM
Please stop putting up that box that uses the gems, you have been saving, to purchase moves that you do not want to buy just because you have no moves left and your finger hits it accidentally. Wasted at least 100 gems that way now and NOT HAPPY!!!!

scotslassuk
04-03-16, 06:00 AM
Ok time for my small input 😊. Firstly you must implement a "Do you really want to use these Gems" button!! I am sick buying gems only to have them stolen from me by the slip off a finger!! You have a "Do you want to purchase?" Button so it's NOT going to be hard to put the coding in to put another question in place! Next how about an easier way to get those trade tickets. It's a long way to get to 30tickets then that only gives you 1Expansion ticket, as much as trade it's very hard to get those Expansion tickets and we all need the space!! I love the fact we have different events but after said events the items we have tried so hard to get become redundant and end up in storage! Why not make something from every event gives you an Expansion ticket? Great way to encourage others to join in.... Everyone who has played this game for a long time has an abundance off coins, why not sell Expansion tickets as well as making them, you could put an asking price of say 1million coins per ticket? Also I and others have the limit on Gold eggs, we have just had an event where those golden eggs could have been put to use! I did put the suggestion up! The barons Tent should be available to ALL player iOS and Android it's unfair that players who are buying gems that keep this game going,are not getting full advantage as iOS players get an advantage! Also I would love another way off getting the Cabbage Hut other than gems as its a lot off money for ppl to pay out everytime something new comes to the Tent and we can't have it unless we have cabbages, how about a vendor that sells rotten cabbages to use in the tent? It could be a new character in the game after all we now have a fish stall! Ok will stop for now but I will be bk lol. Thanks for the thread I just hope that S8 actually read it and take our concerns and ideas on board? After all we are only here because we love the game so much!!

LocalNews
04-10-16, 03:19 AM
How about getting rid of the energy popup? It just took more of my gems that I just bought
and I was just trying to move along the screen. As a long time supporter of the game,
I would say this "feature" has made me the angriest. I will not buy anymore gems until this feature is deleted.

RevdKathy
04-10-16, 01:24 PM
I agree with many of the points made, particularly the 'gem trap' and the discrepancy between ios and Android players. Are there reasons why the games have to be different?

In terms of suggestions, I wonder how far we're going to be allowed to expand. I'd love to reach the sea at the south of the wood, maybe build a boatyard so I could craft boats and send them on trading expeditions to far and foreign lands. Who knows what they might have to trade? Silk dresses for Sabina, rare spices for Ivy's cooking, ancient scrolls for Thomas... And maybe an old sea captain would like to retire to my peaceful Kingdom, relax in a ship shaped cottage and swap stories with Thomas.

RevdKathy
04-11-16, 11:22 PM
Another small thought: I would like paths not to count as used space, as flooring doesn't in bakery story. I'd like to be able to put an arch over a path, or a bench on a town square without there being grass under it spoiling the effect.

Is that possible?

VersaceMorrow
04-12-16, 05:57 AM
How about getting rid of the energy popup? It just took more of my gems that I just bought
and I was just trying to move along the screen. As a long time supporter of the game,
I would say this "feature" has made me the angriest. I will not buy anymore gems until this feature is deleted.

I was having that problem without even tapping, just from navigating the kingdom, so now I find whenever I need to move along a screen or zoom in or out I put it in Edit mode first. That keeps you from accidentally hitting anything you don't want to.

cnlsmommy
04-12-16, 08:13 AM
Agreeing with all suggestions here. The energy pop up is beyond aggravating and why would anyone spend money on a game to only accidentally lose it? There's times that my energy count on the screen is off and then I accidentally hit the energy. AND 5 energy for 10 gems is crazy anyway.

arikasi
04-13-16, 02:50 PM
I wish there was a dedicated source of silver, as in always dropd silver and drops it a couple of times a day. I collect from my mines, three special dogs/cats, and the troll vault but that us not enough to make the plates and armor for a sweet feast.

riverly
04-13-16, 09:23 PM
I wish there was a dedicated source of silver, as in always dropd silver and drops it a couple of times a day. I collect from my mines, three special dogs/cats, and the troll vault but that us not enough to make the plates and armor for a sweet feast.do you have the Knights hall. It drops armor a lot. Also the dragons will to on occasion and I think ivys hut drops the silver platter or it could be ivys bakery.

twinkletoes12348
04-14-16, 05:20 AM
do you have the Knights hall. It drops armor a lot. Also the dragons will to on occasion and I think ivys hut drops the silver platter or it could be ivys bakery.

It's Ivy's bakery, and it's a pretty regular drop. That bakery is one of my favorite gem purchases. :)

pamhd1107
04-14-16, 10:43 AM
I haven't read all 49 pages, but I would love it if you bumped up the levels again. I've been playing for almost 4 years, since the start...it would be nice to change levels again. Thx

hagypagy
04-14-16, 08:40 PM
I haven't read all 49 pages, but I would love it if you bumped up the levels again. I've been playing for almost 4 years, since the start...it would be nice to change levels again. Thx

Great suggestion!!

Skeezaru
04-15-16, 09:02 PM
I suggest a complete re-approach to the research center... considering the amount it takes, the little amount the hunt gives, and the gamebreaking difference it would make to have this building. Tokens should be easier to get, or hunts should be permanent.

rulerofjennyville
04-17-16, 03:40 AM
I'd still like a cool looking animal that dropped one gem every so often. An animal that is completely different than the ones we have. No more items that drop only coins - I'm putting into storage what I consider to be "energy traps" which are items that only give off coins. I have plenty of coins.

ShibuyaCloth
04-17-16, 04:51 AM
I'd still like a cool looking animal that dropped one gem every so often. An animal that is completely different than the ones we have. No more items that drop only coins - I'm putting into storage what I consider to be "energy traps" which are items that only give off coins. I have plenty of coins.

You have one which is not a gem trap: purple cow! Dragons are also a source, but more prone to swallow gems back.

rulerofjennyville
04-17-16, 05:06 AM
You have one which is not a gem trap: purple cow! Dragons are also a source, but more prone to swallow gems back.

I've gotten some gems off the purple cow and once even off Sir Hammy ( I think it was him - six gems). I stopped collecting from my dragons I'll have to start again. I have three. I'm full on dragon scales. But I'd like one that gives a gem on a regular basis. It could have a longer timer if they're worried about giving away too many gems.

roguebee
04-17-16, 05:17 AM
Now that I have my second glimmer ali crafting, I'll probably start collecting from my 5 dragons again on a regular basis. I'm hoping to add a glimmer dragon to my herd before the event ends tomorrow. (BTW, what is the fancy term for a bunch of dragons? like a gaggle of geese...)

rulerofjennyville
04-17-16, 06:05 AM
Now that I have my second glimmer ali crafting, I'll probably start collecting from my 5 dragons again on a regular basis. I'm hoping to add a glimmer dragon to my herd before the event ends tomorrow. (BTW, what is the fancy term for a bunch of dragons? like a gaggle of geese...)

A clan of dragons.

Wonkaland99
04-17-16, 06:48 AM
I would like to see more worthwhile returns from the knights' regular adventures. Yes, I know there are sometimes a few gems, but the rest of the rewards are often inadequate for the materials expended.

Perhaps there could be an Adventure Ticket similar to the Trade Tickets, with 10 or 15 equalling an Expansion Permit.

blackpearl9
04-20-16, 12:13 PM
Wow, it seems the gem-trap has been removed. I am really glad. I was about to quit this game since I always lost lots of gems this way.

arikasi
04-20-16, 12:55 PM
I would like to see more worthwhile returns from the knights' regular adventures. Yes, I know there are sometimes a few gems, but the rest of the rewards are often inadequate for the materials expended.

Perhaps there could be an Adventure Ticket similar to the Trade Tickets, with 10 or 15 equalling an Expansion Permit.

As someone that has played since before the love shack and still doesnt gave all the expansions (and wants a kingdom twice as big! Hehe) I think this is a fabulous idea. I am full on most adventure items, it would give a reason to do it. I would even love it if we had to jump through hoops or cluck the tabernum for days to unlock the ability.

totalwasteoftime
04-21-16, 09:18 AM

Maybe we will... I have Azalea in my inventory (I think from this most recent quest...) Not sure why there's a character in storage!

totalwasteoftime
04-21-16, 09:20 AM
I too have a mithril dragon and regularly collect from it cause 20 mithril makes 1 adamant :)

And what do you do with the adamant? I remember a previous need for them but now have 37 in inventory without intentionally collecting...

PrincessCupOButter
04-21-16, 10:09 AM
And what do you do with the adamant? I remember a previous need for them but now have 37 in inventory without intentionally collecting...

I'd love to see future story line updates use some of these materials that are never used....Mithril, adamant, dragon scales, golden eggs, Blythwood dust, manticore whiskers, and I'm sure there are more buried in inventory. Or....maybe make some new trades in the exchange or use them in a new adventure? These are things most long time players probably have an abundance of in storage. I have 63 adamant, and I think I only ever needed it to upgrade the deep mines.
It would be a nice change from constantly using living wood, gold nuggets, glimmer dust, living wood, silver, jewels, and living wood.
Did I mention living wood and more living wood? It is required for just about everything, while things like golden eggs and Mithril sit lonely and neglected.

Ps. Mythic essence uses dragon scales and manti whiskers, unfortunately there is no use for mythic essence.

As always my suggestion is: new permanent trades in the Royal exchange and new permanent adventures, requiring seldom and/or never used resources.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-21-16, 10:18 AM
(edit)....This time, I'm going to use some ideas from a post from jbfps116 (reproduced below) on Autumn Decorations.
+ bridge idea from SpuriousNotion (Love this too)!
HEY! --- + idea for 1 expansion plot/month from lil ole ME!!! lol :)
But yeah, although it's leading in the poll, that doesn't mean we'll get it, LOL.

...PS: there was a lot of discussion about what we DO NOT want in previous polls, so I hereby promise not to put gazebos, tables or children in the polls ever! :) lol
LOL! No kids in the polls? OMG, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!! (& I'm holding you to that promise, SW! *wink*)
Must we remind S8 again that this game is called CASTLE Story, *not* Family Story (or Babysitting Story, or Brats Story, or Homeless Starving Zombie Orphan Elves Story. LOL!)
We need more stuff that relates to CASTLES.

And a belated thank-you for the new poll, too, SW! :)

Here are s'more of my current ideas:
Besides a handsome centaur that I've wanted foreveerrrrrrr, I'd like to see even more permanent crafts, especially for some new weapons (w/new uses) like:
* bows/arrows (for my centaur, who can go on a new/permanent adventure into the glimmerforest in search of goodies & medicinal or culinary herbs.) - feathers for the arrows from a new bird (good time to introduce Falconry, too!)
* ^those arrows^ could even be diff colors for diff purposes too, to give us additional uses for dyes besides banners (since I'm obviously NOT gonna get my colored stone benches, lol).
* a catapult or trebuchet for Thurston to play with, lol (Other characters' wants are listed further below, lol)
* shields to use w/our swords & armor
* armor for our horses (& a new steed that is ready for battle, *wearing* said armor!)
* battle axes for the trolls (bring back the craft for the Stout Axe, with a permanent use)
* a Galleon w/cannons (or other battleship) that we build, see on the gameboard at the water's edge & take out into the 7 seas!... OR a zeppelin/airship.
* Something STEAMPUNK!!! (^Above zeppelin^ would be fun & cool!)
I'd even go for a STEAMPUNK COMMUNITY EVENT, with lots of fun steampunk prizes n such!
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30344&stc=1&d=1461258570

------
But suggesting ships makes me think of the ocean...
Since we have the mermaid pond, the additions of Lorelei's ice sculpture & Lorelei's Fountain and all of this fishing stuff lately, as well as the recent talk about mermaids when we added the harp to our St. Patrick's Event floats last month, I wanna hear & learn more about PRINCESS LORELEI (& finally meet her!!) & more core story about the mermaids and how they fit into Glimmerwood's history with the faeries & trolls.

Other Main Characters' Want Lists:
* Greselda: She wants a permanent 1x1 Purple Glimmer Golem (maybe 2, lol) that drops glimmer bits every so-many hours, to guard the Glimmergate.
* Sabina: Our resident Miss Princess wants to host regular Tea Parties at tea time, lol! The faeries will let her borrow their Tea Party Table but she has no recipes (or ingredients) for brewing different teas. The centaur could get her ingredients on his adventures into the glimmerforest. Please bring back the honey dropping from trees & the recipes for jam, biscuits & the like - those were PERFECT for tea time!
And, *ahem*.... Sabina is also ready to divorce Thurston, LOL!
* Thurston: The knight not only wants a catapult or trebuchet to play with but would also like a squire to train (but not too young, please. Reminder: NO KIDS! lol)...and maybe open a Knights' Academy for teaching/learning the Knights' Codes, chivalry lessons, etc. etc. (or make more training use out of the Knights' Hall).
* Kaz: Well duh, he wants a 1x1 Red Troll girlfriend (w/same drops as the Gentleman Troll but not with the same spastic animation. Heavy troll breathing only, please. lol). Kaz has also been searching for a 1x1 (or 1x2 if S8 has to, for sizing) Blue Dire Boar which he can adopt as his PET that drops boar stuff every so-many hours, lol. (Maybe a future Monster Hunt reward?)
* Old Thomas: He loves his strawberries and lemonade but he reeeeeeeeeally wants a cherry tree & new cherry cobbler and jam recipes!! (Yes, a repeat request, lol) Or maybe he wants some cupcakes, lol. Ole Tom also wants Agnes to come visit again so he can actually INTRODUCE US & we MEET her!
* Ivy *still* wants to continue/finish her lessons with Greselda and to become inducted into the Black Cat Society (& she wants to GET a black cat pet, which not only drops regular cat stuff + a jewel or a silver but also drops *special* stuff, like Lucky Magic &/or a GEM!)
* The Baron wants to offer us some completely different daily Market requests ...for a daily GEM! Let's be real, WHO is trading a lot of resources for a few wheat or coal or fur or 1 prime cut?? I bet I'm not the only one who only *occasionally* does the 30 ea wood/stone/water Trade for 10 energy, lol....and that's just usually during a Monster Hunting Season.
* The Ruler is ecstatic to finally get that dang locket back!, but wants to know: why can s/he *only* have 10 red rubies, 10 blue sapphires and 10 green garnets?; why are we collecting purple hide?; and whennnnnn will we FINALLY expand to the golden-broken-cherub-throne-fountain-thingy?!

One final thought: It would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-awesome if the new Mythic Research Center someday saw the addition of the mythic PEACOCK which lots of folks have been wanting!
(Oh yeah, and the addition of mythically fun glimmerdust-purple deco stuff to craft, too!) LOL

**ETA**: R.I.P. PRINCE (the King of PURPLE!)
:( Purple Rain pours in my queendom today...

PrincessCupOButter
04-21-16, 10:26 AM
NorthWoods! You rock! Love, love, love your suggestions! S8 just needs to hire you to implement those awesome ideas.

I'd be happy to use some golden eggs in the mythic research center to 'hatch' some magnificent peacocks! And the mythic essence would work well in there too. ;)

And ditto on the daily trades. The energy one is the only one I ever do, (mainly because I'm always maxed on stone wood and water) and even then, I often skip it. If they gave trade certificates then maybe I'd consider the others. But even then, the reward isn't worth the materials required.

meme1098
04-21-16, 10:44 AM
NW .... Fantastic ideas! Every One!

And yes, bingo, the Mythic Research Center should be using Mythic Essence for something so how about a peacock ;)

totalwasteoftime
04-21-16, 12:14 PM
Love your ideas NW... For Sabinas tea parties could we also plant a tea crop to brew the tea? I'd love new crop/s especially if the have more than one use... the lucky clover is a nice gesture, but as a permanent crop it only has one use in that Lucky building so it doesn't really count.

Just saw there will be an update today with a spoiler alert of "cherry" so will we get your cherry trees??

And can we PLEEEEEEEASE have the ability to melt down gold and reshape it? I've got 67 golden eggs I never need but less than 20 gold nuggets and I'd almost rather gem-skip the gold steps than use them because they are so unpredictable but seem to be needed for timed events!!
I'd propose something in the Magic Forge (seems like the place to convert precious metals)... there could be some side quest to open the trade like the jewels--> silver --> mithral (I'm sure I'm missing steps, but you know what I mean) OR require some kind of tonic and other item like the glimmer dust --> fragments in the fairy workshop. Please??

Tamochan
04-22-16, 01:39 AM
Might i once again request tht we are able to remove from inventory certain items that are expired - i was looking for an item in inventory and had to scroll past loads of useless items eg gummy worms and coffee cups in order to find the thing i wanted. The items are of no use to me, and i would be happy to 'sell' them for no coin or xp just to get them out of there. Either that or they are removed once a quest is over and done with? Many thanks for listening.

SpiritWind00
04-22-16, 04:34 AM
HEY! --- + idea for 1 expansion plot/month from lil ole ME!!! lol :)
But yeah, although it's leading in the poll, that doesn't mean we'll get it, LOL.
LOL! No kids in the polls? OMG, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!! (& I'm holding you to that promise, SW! *wink*)
And a belated thank-you for the new poll, too, SW! :)
now we have 1 promise each! Yes, the expansion idea was yours and I added a line for you back in post 1...hope it makes you smile ;)

and my children quote I believe is also my ongoing promise to you all too! (Reminds me I should add something about no corn for Liloze!)

Loved the new ideas that have been posted, so thanks all and keep them coming ;)

88silver
04-26-16, 09:41 AM
* Make it clearly known what the prize for an event is, with its drops. This would also include telling what the fully upgraded build/structure will drop.

* Show a "last logged on" date for neighbors. I have 90 neighbors, whom I visit nearly every day. But apparently only 18 or so are active anymore. I'd like to know who hasn't played in a year so that I can clean up and accept new neighbor requests.

* Uncross Cherry's eyes--she wouldn't look nearly as weird if her eyes were normal.

ktorewqas
04-26-16, 09:48 AM
I would love a way to hide the inactived neighbors(for example not log in for 3 month) from our neighbor list and Unhide them if they log in again.

ShibuyaCloth
04-26-16, 10:01 AM
Wrong side!

Radegast1
04-27-16, 06:27 AM
Maybe a world event that brings back some missed items possible players choice of 2 or 3 missed challenges. A bank for gems where player can save gems for a building or decoration he/she may want and doesn't want to risk in gem trap

29vanilla
04-27-16, 08:33 PM
Maybe a world event that brings back some missed items possible players choice of 2 or 3 missed challenges. A bank for gems where player can save gems for a building or decoration he/she may want and doesn't want to risk in gem trap

Like a law away plan to lock in a future purchase maybe. But S8 will say we already have a bank, but we say 'our' bank of gems is NOT "secure".

rulerofjennyville
04-28-16, 02:43 AM
Well now that we've got an extra I like the walkaround characters. They don't take up board space. Though we still need something that gives of one gem every 48 hours.

Liloze
04-28-16, 09:51 AM
now we have 1 promise each! Yes, the expansion idea was yours and I added a line for you back in post 1...hope it makes you smile ;)

and my children quote I believe is also my ongoing promise to you all too! (Reminds me I should add something about no corn for Liloze!)

Loved the new ideas that have been posted, so thanks all and keep them coming ;)

Thank you SW ;)
Loved this poll, and voted for all of it :)

Great ideas, I honestly did not read all the pages, however using old stored stuff in R.Trade is not only good but necessary for old players.
It is like recycling materials. We all want to keep our King/queendoms unpolluted, especially after the massive deforestation as of late  So S8 help us recycle.

I just want to reiterate again .... and again ANIMATION pleaaaase !
It is saddening that all the new buildings we added aren't animated anymore, nothing is actually, except animals and characters 🙁

SW you're a doll, thank you, and... ahemmm.... I will hold you to your promise ...no more corn ...( shivers...) lol :o

PS. Edited to add : LOVE SHACK ...yep did not forget this one 😂

EmilyDragonMasterTwin
04-28-16, 02:04 PM
I totally agree about the Daily Trades. They are next to useless because they are so unfair. Gems, hides and sap for ONE prime cut? Who would ever make that trade? Now, if they also gave a gem, or a Trade Ticket, then you would at least be getting something worthwhile for all your goods. But I never trade except for energy because the other trades are ridiculous! So my suggestion: Daily Trades produce trade tickets or gems.

Radegast1
04-28-16, 06:05 PM
Agree, Daily trade are as the saying goes like giving ice away in the winter. Seriously thinking about quitting game altogether

rulerofjennyville
04-29-16, 03:03 AM
Love shack and Reindeer shed - bring both back!!!

mcscrapper
04-29-16, 09:50 AM
I'm sure this has been suggested already - but new expansions! I am out of room....plus, can TL please allow us to expand to that little bit of land right smack in the middle of all expanded land, in the top left hand corner of the kingdom?

Radegast1
04-29-16, 10:39 AM
How about free range animals that can be placed outside the kingdom boundary

SpuriousNotion
05-05-16, 01:51 PM
I don't look at CS as often as I used to but I usually look at a notification as soon as I notice it. As people are huddled around their devices today wondering if there may be a late update, it occurs to me it would be great if an update triggered a notification as well.

fabulus12
05-05-16, 02:48 PM
I would like to be able to gift a gem.

lambbunny4
05-16-16, 06:14 AM
Although neither of these is listed in the poll, my request would be:

1) open up more expandable area
2) tier trade ticket receipt from Royal exchange i.e. Min to 4 hour exchange yields one trade ticket; 4+ to 8 hour exchange yields 2 tickets and so on.

Queenzod
05-16-16, 10:21 PM
I want a barbecue shack that drops roast chicken, ribs and brisket! We could pair it up with corn on the cob and Cole slaw! And use it for an adventure down the river on a raft! It's summertime!

cyndora
05-17-16, 09:55 AM
From the poll, expansions .....even if it's too the green grass area, over the years you collect so much stuff, it's hard to design your kingdom because you need so much stuff out. I like the decor you make but it does nothing for me in the vault.

Not from the poll......waterfall that matches the color of your original rivers, and the destruction of storybook quests, and neighbor requests during events.....

And more fantasy items, enough with the cats and dogs. This isn't tap zoo.

Also, can I change my clothes yet? Everyone on my board looks cute and dressed well, and I'm still working these 1980 overalls ....

Radegast1
05-17-16, 10:44 AM
Maybe the MRC can be used to allow crafting of items from past events that players have missed but wish they had not. I know I would like an energy horse

hagypagy
06-02-16, 07:51 PM
Just had the best idea!!

TROLL TAVERN and FAERIE TAVERN

These need to be a thing!!
Both the Troll and Faerie communities would have a tavern!
They could drop weird troll and faerie drinks
Add mead as a drop to our town taverns and create a new brewing exchange

Definately main storyline!

We could tie it into the search for trying to open the locket ...
We might need to find a lockpick , a dodgy type that hangs around in a tavern
So we search the kingdom to find one and discover the other taverns :)

Also more EXPANSIONS!!! It's almost been a full year! :(

And RE-RELEASE EVENTS and ADD-ON QUESTS!

Re-release the original event so new players can catch up
And also release new quests for the old players who already have a fully upgraded building

For example the Vineyard Estate:
A new quest could unlock being able to make wine in the vineyard from grapes
And unlock grapes as drops to the grapevine deco that is a prize from the event

Or the Cherry Hive:
A new quest could unlock cherry essence and cherry dusts as permanent drops
And unlock cherry pie , cherry jam etc as crafts in our kitchens

staciemowrie
06-03-16, 05:42 AM
My vote would be for the Produce wagon, IF!! it dropped nice items, like magic fruit, golden apples, and lucky magic. If it's a decoration, then I vote for the monthly expansions.

ekat1985
06-04-16, 10:57 AM
I would love another chance to purchase the SUMMER GAZEBO. i know i'm probably in the minority of people who have been playing since the game was released, who doesnt have it. In 5 years ive only taken a break from playing twice, and it happened to be the two times the gazebo was available for purchase (just my luck). I'd love a chance to build it if thats possible!!! thank you!!

p.s. i love all the faerie themed items (buildings, goals, animals, etc ...) and i'd love to keep seeing them in the market/events/etc..

Liloze
06-05-16, 03:15 PM
May I ask why S8 wants us to pull a number of Town / Royal buildings out, then after ask for more to be built of the same kind, without extending the number's limit we could have in storage or on the board?

My Suggestions are:

1- Expansions to be able to put out those buildings ( forget about deco...there won't be place for them even after expansions:p)

2- If S8 insist on multiple buildings for some -almost all-events, and after asking us to rebuild the same structures we already have, then the least logical thing for S8 to do, is to banish the limits on any kind of structure whether royal or town !

Wonkaland99
06-09-16, 08:09 AM
I've had an idea for a brand new monster hunt!!

The new Naga pet could spawn nagas, the Griffin nest could spawn griffins and the Monster stables could spawn flying pigs,

Defeating these monsters would earn 3 new types of token, for example poison dart, pointy stick and paper knife,
The right number of tokens would be traded in the troll trade wagon for platinum tokens,

Enough platinum tokens would earn the right to trade for a purple piggy pigpen, where instead of being slaughtered some of the flying pigs could be mated to produce little purple piggies,

Perhaps some of these purple piggies could be programmed to produce a daily energy drop,

I am sure the energy production possibilities would persuade many players to part with gems and purchase more to procure these priceless new pigs.

danzplace
06-09-16, 03:44 PM
Cool idea, I still want a harbor and a boat. ;)

farmgirl8888
06-10-16, 09:13 AM
I'd love some palm trees to go with my Naga sea section.

germander10
06-16-16, 04:18 AM
The title says it all, when are we getting more land expansions - and, when will we be able to advance past Level 50?!

hagypagy
06-16-16, 07:49 AM
I totally agree!

More expansions!

Higher levels

More main storyline

New characters

meme1098
06-16-16, 08:15 AM
CS is stuck in a deep rut ... Lol.
Monster Hunt, Community Event, Storybook goal, New Tent items, and, then, maybe, just maybe an actual storyline goal (but not always). It's just the same things over & over again.

cyndora
06-16-16, 10:43 AM
CS is stuck in a deep rut ... Lol.
Monster Hunt, Community Event, Storybook goal, New Tent items, and, then, maybe, just maybe an actual storyline goal (but not always). It's just the same things over & over again.

expansions are soooooo needed right now with all these decorations/event stuff thrown at us. the events are alright, but the draw to this game is the decorating part, and so far that is not meeting my expectations since there's very little room. tired of decorating my kingdom to make sense to me, only to have a event pop up and throw out every building possible on the board , so it remains a mess ....wish during the events you did not need so many cottages or libraries out.
cant they make it so when you tap them during events instead of counting or dropping one item, it could drop 5?. the last event did not make sense to me , as the cottages counted as 1 with a 10 minute timer, and the market counted as 1 also but a 24 hour timer?????? huh

amerirish
06-16-16, 11:31 AM
We soooo need more expansions!! Please, please, pretty please!!!

jesoftngentle
06-18-16, 03:52 PM
Will there be any new land expansions available soon? I love my kingdom and will not store anything else. If no more land expansions are in the works- I guess Castle Story is over for me. 

jopik
06-18-16, 04:55 PM
There ll definitely be more land open, for sure!
Because we at least need to unlock that crown on south side
So be patient, we r all dying for more land;) my storage is full of beautiful stuff but I have no room for everything:(

PrincessCupOButter
06-22-16, 01:37 PM
Regarding the current storybook event: Essense of the Forest

1) Rocky the fighting forest raccoon is so cute with his pretty colors and that rascally mask. :o
Please consider making him a pet like the skunkupine and the Royal Naga!!

2) Please consider adding something to the forest workshop, to make it useful instead of just deco. It is a really cute building, but let's face it, without expansions, there's just no room for more deco only buildings. I hate to stick it in storage, but most of us need the space for things we can use.

3) For future events, please consider making the rewards reflect the level of difficulty required to earn them.

jbfps116
06-22-16, 03:17 PM
Totally I'll practically steal (not) to get that raccoon as a pet!!!!!

xtinem070672
06-22-16, 05:30 PM
Regarding the current storybook event: Essense of the Forest

1) Rocky the fighting forest raccoon is so cute with his pretty colors and that rascally mask. :o
Please consider making him a pet like the skunkupine and the Royal Naga!!

I agree! I love the raccoon! He's one of the few things I'd actually pay gems to have :o

Zirilka
06-25-16, 03:46 PM
Can we have the Essence of the Forrest tree back to level 5? The present version is beyond ugly. Many players in the event thread expressed the same feelings.

karengar
06-26-16, 05:20 PM
Does anyone have any idea if or when Storm8 will release more expansion areas? My kingdom is maxed and I would love to expand to clean it up. Right now it's a mess with everything crammed together ☹️

Tamochan
06-27-16, 02:35 AM
aside from the usual requests for expansions and the like...
1) can we PLEASE delete stuff from the inventry we no longer need - like gummy worms from some event in the past. Happy to sell them for 0 coins just so I do not have to tab over them again!
2) That things in the storage area do NOT count as part of the limit we have - it is so disheartening to have to have several of a building, level them up then have to sell one off because you are, aparently, maxed out...
3) The ability to store redundant items we never completed like the recent tree.

also...

when the devs are creating story lines and quests, is it really necessary to collect so many of the exact same item from the exact same places? It gets dull. I would far rather collect 10 times from a cottage then once each from every building, just to do something different.

I have no issues buying gems for quests, I expect to do so as part of supporting the game, but why oh why do some of the quests ask for things that are so hard to get - I have stumbled and failed over at least two quests because I did not have nuggets or magic fruit. As a higher level player, I now can generate the magic fruit but not the nuggets...

and finaly, I get a lot of coin and have millions sitting there doing nothing... it would be nice to have a super expensive item to buy just fir high level players who have the coin...

Chaotarch
06-29-16, 10:13 AM
let the icy + fiery lilies drop pedals again and give us in the forest workshop the ability to craft them...

and yes, raccons and nagas to slay for the next season:cool:

echowuuu
07-01-16, 08:32 PM
Not sure if this has been recommended yet:

With confined space, we need a building can hold multiple animals, like chopping woods, click on the building multiple times equals to the collection on the animals inside the building. I would propose to have a cow and chicken building first as we need them to do the trade ticket exchange. I really hate that I have a large area filled with cows and chucked head to butt, I d rather have this space fill with buildings and decorations.

emves
07-02-16, 01:13 AM
I also would love to see the little raccoon from the recent event available as a pet. Lady Griselda has been hanging out with the one I kept in my kingdom (until the next hunt starts) and it's clear that she senses a kindred spirit :D32084

iamvan2
07-11-16, 08:21 PM
I know there have been many suggestions to bring back past events. My suggestion is that Storm8 bring back 1 past event a month available to purchase with coins through the market. This would give players who did not finish an event the chance to finish and give players who were not playing at the time of the event a chance to acquire the "prize."

farmgirl8888
07-12-16, 07:22 AM
A lighthouse for the sea/Naga theme would be nice. BTW, anyone know why the Naga's have stopped dropping coral decorations?

88silver
07-12-16, 10:58 AM
Sometimes I feel like S8 identifies with the Baron and that Team Lava identified with the young ruler. My suggestion is for a quest that doesn't seem to be ruled by greed/designed to punish the players by forcing lots of work for very little reward. The prizes lately have been about deco rather than drops. A stag that drops a single piece of wood once a day may as well be decoration.

Wonkaland99
07-17-16, 03:44 PM
The huge amounts of eggs and stone many players are having to waste on the current Griffin event has got me thinking about the 99 cap on virtually everything in inventory. I know it is possible to have different caps for different items, but I have an alternative suggestion.

How about keeping regular storage as it is, but creating a new warehouse building with a much higher capacity. This could be a gem purchase or even a gold token purchase. Surplus materials could be transferred from cellar to warehouse in multiples of perhaps 50, and it could also involve a small fee for transferring in, and another for transferring out again when needed. There could still be a cap of 500 or 900 per item.

This would probably raise revenue, reduce waste, help with tedious goals,and give something positive to do for players who are maxed on everything.

carove
07-17-16, 09:55 PM
As I have previously suggested; bring back some of the older items; reindeer stable, kingdom inn, love shack, special dragons, etc... I would like to second the suggestion about a LandOffice that drops trade tickets and expansion permits.

Would love to see these brought back too, especially the Loveshack.

iamvan2
07-22-16, 08:15 PM
Please add new fortunes to the Fortune Teller Tent and/or have the Fortune Teller Tent drop random worthwhile items as well as coins. Items should be things considered "fortunes"; such as, expansion permits, trade tickets, gold nuggets, golden apples, etc....

memphisgirl
07-22-16, 08:28 PM
Please make deco and building Items ANIMATED!
All the games today offer beautiful and animated graphics!
It's more fun when things are moving and alive!!! Ty!

Queenzod
07-25-16, 08:11 PM
I got eggs coming out of my bum. Well, my chickens' bums. We need like an omelet in the kitchen to use up extra eggs. With hot peppers and bacon, maybe?

Zirilka
07-30-16, 06:12 AM
I know it has been mentioned before but I wa Ted to reiterate the idea: could we please PLEASE have buildings that would enable us to keep animals there? How about chicken coop, piggery, and a cow barn for starters? They could be upgradable increasing the amount of animals from 5 on level 1 to 25 on level 5 and be available through a quest. This way so much space would be freed in our kingdoms for all the beautiful things we are forced to keep in the storage due to lack of space.

PrincessCupOButter
07-30-16, 06:25 AM
I know it has been mentioned before but I wa Ted to reiterate the idea: could we please PLEASE have buildings that would enable us to keep animals there? How about chicken coop, piggery, and a cow barn for starters? They could be upgradable increasing the amount of animals from 5 on level 1 to 25 on level 5 and be available through a quest. This way so much space would be freed in our kingdoms for all the beautiful things we are forced to keep in the storage due to lack of space.

We can have two hatcheries and two stables.....those help with multi drops of milk and eggs, in addition to other animal drops (wool, hides, baked chicken, bacon). It would be awesome if we could upgrade them beyond level five to increase the drops though!

My suggestion....or request really...is to please, please, pretty please with sugar on top, give us a break from timed events (especially the bug-filled kind) and continue the storyline. Please?
An increase in the maximum amount allowed in storage would be nice too. At least an even hundred or 125. Lol

Zirilka
07-30-16, 08:06 AM
We can have two hatcheries and two stables.....those help with multi drops of milk and eggs, in addition to other animal drops (wool, hides, baked chicken, bacon).

My concern is not about the drops, it is about the ability to store animals and save space this way.

ktorewqas
07-30-16, 06:11 PM
how about a mystic gate to an animal land;) a secret cave to a farm land ;) and a portal to a building land lol:D in this case, my game might load fast, now it's taking so long to load...

PrincessCupOButter
07-30-16, 06:22 PM
My concern is not about the drops, it is about the ability to store animals and save space this way.

I thought you were concerned with the drops, since there is already a way to store animals in order to save space, but doing so removes the availability of the drops.

riverly
07-30-16, 06:36 PM
I thought you were concerned with the drops, since there is already a way to store them in order to save space, but doing so removes the availability of the drops.and boy am I glad we can store them. My kingdom would be overrun with my twenty-five little piggies. And think about our horsies! Our kingdoms would stink to high heaven!

PrincessCupOButter
07-30-16, 06:41 PM
and boy am I glad we can store them. My kingdom would be overrun with my twenty-five little piggies. And think about our horsies! Our kingdoms would stink to high heaven!

Yes indeed! Plus the extra chickens raised for griffin feathers! We'd have to literally walk on eggshells. Lol

PinkEquinox
08-05-16, 11:27 AM
The royal exchange could use a new trade. Maybe blue fish, catfish, and butterfish.

stargaze91
08-06-16, 10:46 PM
A new trade or a new craft involving all the excess naga fins and also the ever maxed dragon scales would be nice

MoonVillage3
08-10-16, 12:45 PM
our spitting camel has a problem with his eyes.. he steers! how about a blinking action, like all the other pets?
same oroblem with our floating fairy.. if she blinked too.. her eyes would not look so crossed

hagypagy
08-10-16, 08:23 PM
The royal exchange could use a new trade. Maybe blue fish, catfish, and butterfish.

Yes!! Lots of new trades! There should be some upgrade we can do to the Royal Exchange that gives us more trades!

MoonVillage3
08-11-16, 10:40 PM
GOLDEN APPLES
Another source of 'Golden Apples' would be handy.
We have:
apple trees.. rare drops
magic gardens.. very rare drops
Mr. Piggy.. extra rare drops
Compared to the Golden Eggs and the Golden Nuggets.. Golden Apples are collected at half the rate.

Ki250
08-20-16, 01:43 PM
I have read a lot about the love shack, bountiful table, different dragons and reindeer stable on this forum. They were all things I missed when I started playing. I would love to have the chance to get those things. More adventures for the castle/barracks would be nice. As far as the trade tickets and expansion permits. I would like to see the number of trade tickets needed for expansion permits reduced. Thirty trade tickets for one expansion permit is a lot how about 5 or 10. I like the idea of one new expansion a month. My number one request though would be the return of the love shack, bountiful table and all the old stuff I missed. Please S8 could you make this happen. Thanks for a great game. I really enjoy it.

DI3S3L
08-22-16, 10:09 AM
Totally agree - we need a chance to get the love shack! These timed events may be easier if you could craft alicorns as you got the parts!

hagypagy
08-23-16, 09:16 PM
Could we please PLEASE have buildings that would enable us to keep animals there?
How about chicken coop, piggery, and a cow barn for starters?

How about A DAIRY.
With 2x2 footprint and dropping 10milk/hr.

Maybe could drop butter, cream and cheese too ... new items for a dairy trade.

susanneb1977
09-10-16, 08:49 PM
I'm all for a re-release for those of us that missed on a lot of previously released items including the previous timed quests. I work a lot and missed a lot. In between work I have kids, castle story is my down time but can't be on it 24/7 and end up missing the boat on the timed quests but would really like to just do them.

MoonVillage3
09-11-16, 05:03 AM
A brief suggestion for use of coconuts and coconut palm trees in our kingdoms since we have received use of them. In older times.. this tree was extremely important in many ways and 100% usable. It's more than just a tree.

AS FOOD: pastries, biscuits, cakes, puddings, ice cream, milk, beverages, alcoholic beverages, oil, salads.

HOUSEHOLD: cups, bowls, containers, ropes, brushes, brooms, mats, pillows, mattrasses, hats, jewelry, musical instruments, baskets, cosmetic use, medicines from flowers/roots, oil for lanterns, fire wood, dyes.

BUILDING & CRAFT: spears, arrows, torches, wood, thatching roofs, matting, walls, sunshades, fences, furniture, fish traps, canoes.

These are just a few!

katbtodd
09-15-16, 04:44 AM
Hello out there, if any body listening , we need some new gift ideas , every body seems to be max on the ones we have, idea since the dew leaf is so hard to get why can't we add it to the gifts ,please think about it !

MoonVillage3
09-16-16, 08:55 AM
Hello out there, if any body listening , we need some new gift ideas , every body seems to be max on the ones we have, idea since the dew leaf is so hard to get why can't we add it to the gifts ,please think about it !

Wonderful idea this request of gifting SpellboundDew but don't think it will ever be fulfilled as it's a much too generous request and S8's plan to make this a forever long-lasting quest would finish too soon.
I do however agree about the request that new additions of choices of gifts are needed.

Tamochan
09-22-16, 08:05 AM
i would like...
1) to be able to organise my own inventory of items stored, given that the current tabs do not work
2) to be able to sell (even for NO coins and NO xp) the redundant items like cups of worms that I have clogging the inventory.
3) SOMETHING for higher level players to spend in game coin on... I have heaps of it and cannot get rid of it... :)

bj2500
09-22-16, 09:35 AM
I would like fences with crows or craved pumpkins sitting on the fence and it be animated for halloween decor.

riverly
09-22-16, 09:58 AM
I would like fences with crows or craved pumpkins sitting on the fence and it be animated for halloween decor.i really like this idea. And maybe an owl with glowing eyes.

Em_storm
09-29-16, 07:29 AM
A neighbor and I were discussing this: we need access to the sea. I mean hello, we have now have coral, sandcastles, pirate stuff, sand paths with seashells, various mermaid themed items (we could use a longboat and some other viking-y things)... This is a decorating extravaganza waiting to happen. If nothing else, do it for the mermaids. Do you have any idea of the complexities involved in navigating subterranean waterways just to deliver scales to landlocked wells and ponds?

meme1098
09-29-16, 08:23 AM
Yes!!! I have been requesting a port for over a year now. There's a perfect spot in the small cove west of the Dome with the true rulers crown & royal cape. Pretty please!!!?!!! ;)

tonyjosiah
09-29-16, 01:16 PM
One expansion a month just won't cut the mustard for those of us who have been playing for years. Why not just make ALL the expansions available at one time just like they are in Dragon Story?

I have soooo much stuff in storage and each new goal line just adds MORE AND MORE. It's gotten to the point where I finish and event and only have room for 1 building from it, if even that.

meme1098
09-29-16, 01:25 PM
One expansion a month just won't cut the mustard for those of us who have been playing for years. Why not just make ALL the expansions available at one time just like they are in Dragon Story?

I have soooo much stuff in storage and each new goal line just adds MORE AND MORE. It's gotten to the point where I finish and event and only have room for 1 building from it, if even that.

Yes! I don't understand the limit either. All areas should be open as you move around the outside of the game board.

netwiz3
09-29-16, 01:38 PM
Yes! I don't understand the limit either. All areas should be open as you move around the outside of the game board.

It's a little tricky to grow expansions too fast because of the amount of memory required... There are already some people who have devices where they can't visit level 50s or their game crashes... In Dragon Story they "solved" this buy making separate virtual areas so the device didn't have to load everything at once... I wonder if that isn't what this "up in the air" update is about?

From what I remember, even when they made these changes in DS there were a lot of bugs/problems still so if they are adding new expansions this way I hope they learned something from last time.

meme1098
09-29-16, 01:59 PM
It's a little tricky to grow expansions too fast because of the amount of memory required... There are already some people who have devices where they can't visit level 50s or their game crashes... In Dragon Story they "solved" this buy making separate virtual areas so the device didn't have to load everything at once... I wonder if that isn't what this "up in the air" update is about?

From what I remember, even when they made these changes in DS there were a lot of bugs/problems still so if they are adding new expansions this way I hope they learned something from last time.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. So I'm betting that'll require an app update if that's the route we're going.

Radegast1
09-29-16, 02:07 PM
Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. So I'm betting that'll require an app update if that's the route we're going.

Something is happening. Glimmering in the spot

katbtodd
09-29-16, 02:29 PM
Yep,something is happening

netwiz3
09-29-16, 02:30 PM

Ahh! You're right... In Sourp4tch's note it said need 1.6 . Current App is 1.5.3 . Good catch... Now to watch the app store. :)

meme1098
09-29-16, 02:36 PM
Ahh! You're right... In Sourp4tch's note it said need 1.6 . Current App is 1.5.3 . Good catch... Now to watch the app store. :)

Haha...saw that earlier but it didn't register as a new version...lol

And nothing in the App Store yet. Darn :)

Nikospets
09-29-16, 02:42 PM
All of a sudden a house appeared in the spot that was vacant??? I can't tap on it! Dose anyone else have this?

meme1098
09-29-16, 02:45 PM
All of a sudden a house appeared in the spot that was vacant??? I can't tap on it! Dose anyone else have this?

Check out the Random Expansion thread. We've been discussing the new Market items, new house, etc. for awhile.

katbtodd
09-29-16, 03:13 PM

Yes I do , I posted a picture a while ago

ninjalejones
09-29-16, 03:23 PM
Speaking of harbors.... I wrote this suggestion in March 2014: 'On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless.'

Maybe even snag a hunky pirate for Ivy etc.

katbtodd
10-13-16, 02:11 AM
Since this event alone I have gotten 2 4x4 building and 1 2x2 that I have out. The deco is in storage ,just haven't got the room , please think about one or even two explanations to open up .

Tamochan
10-18-16, 02:39 AM
suggestions:

can we have somethign to do with the gold tower at the bottom of the screen? it is twinkling away and no way to get to it...

also
given the issues with the bird and the missing house, maybe unpin it from that area and allow us to move it around and that may resolve the issue?

SpiritWind00
10-18-16, 03:40 AM
suggestions:

can we have somethign to do with the gold tower at the bottom of the screen? it is twinkling away and no way to get to it...

also
given the issues with the bird and the missing house, maybe unpin it from that area and allow us to move it around and that may resolve the issue?
the issue with the Outpost has been corrected - you need to upgrade your app. It cannot move; it is designed that way on purpose.

JojoMoonflower
10-21-16, 04:26 AM
Thinking,you could add more gifts, for gifting

Yes! Please! At least allow us to give event related items as a gift.

aurora171
10-21-16, 05:50 AM
Yes! Please! At least allow us to give event related items as a gift.

and being able to send more than 3 gifts as well esp during events!

Zirilka
10-24-16, 02:28 PM
Dear S8 could you please consider increasing the cap on buildings - at least for high level players?

The demands and requirements that involve collecting from numerous buildings in a short time coupled with the fact that nearly each event provides us with a new building render the game extremely aggravating to say the least.

susanneb1977
10-27-16, 10:05 PM
My request/suggestion is still revisit on previous quests, but also on future quests do NOT make one of the items to do is "ask my neighbors" for anything I never can finish a quest because I run out of time waiting on my neighbors. Also it doesn't help that I can only request once a day. I am sorry but I can not afford to buy gems from u. I have thing to pay like rent and electric.

katbtodd
10-31-16, 02:54 AM
Since they put a cap on all animals , my love shack is useless, I still get a horn or a wing every once in a while,, with 3 places for them to drop from now. , I do understand the limit, but please think about this. Give is the option to gift a wing or a horn ,, then they would not be just setting there in inventory! PLEASE

meme1098
10-31-16, 11:15 AM
1. I would like to see goals that don't require tapping on the same building 10-15 times, over & over to get an item. Surely, S8, you are more creative than that! You've adjusted the last storybook goals to prevent making or accumulating souvenirs so I know you have some ways to make the goals more ingenious by avoiding constant repetitive collections of the same building.
There are numerous other buildings in our realms besides cottages & farmhouses. How about visiting the characters buildings like Sabina's, Thurston's fort, Griselda's Castle & garden, Thomas' house, any of the numerous troll buildings or pit. These buildings just sit there with no purpose lately. Character interaction is a fun part of the goals.

2. Again there were major problems with neighbor requests during the last storybook goal, just as in the past. S8 servers cannot handle the requests in a timely manner as stated in many players posts. There should never be a timed goal requiring these when players are totally dependent on how S8 servers respond. Or...whether internet interruptions are occurring making it impossible to even load the game.

3. And, finally, the game has become a major chore/job when it requires constant babysitting or having players set alarms in the middle of the night to complete goals. ***Please, pretty please, make the game fun again!

jaymieb2
10-31-16, 11:21 AM
If we do get the option of more expansions I remember a suggestion from a previous poll that would be GREAT to build a town hall that drops trade tickets and rarely an expansion ticket!

And something that drops GOLD NUGGETS!!! After chopping a million rocks, I increased my gold nugget collection by 3. Yet I am always maxed on Gold Eggs - how about something that *uses* gold eggs? Perhaps a conversion 5 gold eggs = one gold nugget?

Chaotarch
11-01-16, 12:58 AM
lol, insane x-mas wish:

take away the caps...:cool::rolleyes:

hagypagy
11-01-16, 04:54 AM
No more events for a bit!!!

More expansions!!

More Elven storyline!

More Faerie storyline!

riverly
11-02-16, 08:57 PM
Expansions. For all the haunted buildings and deco. We would probably need at least 3 or maybe 4 if we wanted to keep everything out. The artwork is really neat, the drops are good and I like the details of the den such as the crooked chimney and pumpkins but why doesn't it drop anything?? No drops from it so far. But all in all great artwork and I enjoyed the event. I want a "haunted" area in my kingdom. Plus I need room for all of the spooky walls and such. No animals dropped for me. But I got 3 skelekorns so I can't complain. So expansions please.

And I'm curious about the elven stuff too.

And remove caps. I get the feeling a lot of players will quit because of this. Long time players and probably your biggest gem buyers. Bad call.

GlvtenFree
11-02-16, 10:02 PM
I was trying to think of some fall items that would be nice but i just keep thinking of something like a medieval tent like marketplace where they sell fruits and veggies maybe it would drop those things, kind of like picturing the gimmer year harvest basket from long ago.. IM SO BAD A DESCRIBING THINGS lol
buy yeah i would love to see fall items that we could decorate with like in the poll of this thread a tree with a swing would be adorable

PrincessCelestian
11-03-16, 05:15 AM
I was trying to think of some fall items that would be nice but i just keep thinking of something like a medieval tent like marketplace where they sell fruits and veggies maybe it would drop those things, kind of like picturing the gimmer year harvest basket from long ago.. IM SO BAD A DESCRIBING THINGS lol
buy yeah i would love to see fall items that we could decorate with like in the poll of this thread a tree with a swing would be adorable

I would also love some kind of fall event. I was exhausted after all three of those Halloween events tumbling in on top of each other but now that I have a had a few days of a break, and my renewable energy sources are refilled, I am ready for some more!! Haha! Although I will have to say that s8 has a lot to live up to prize wise after those events. Those were the best prizes since I started to play over a year ago. I have to say that I am currently bored with the faerie and elven goal lines since they are both very long term for me. So i would welcome another timed event. I might be in the minority but that's just me. I quite enjoy them. But maybe something in between the ease of the pirate event and the difficulty of the Halloween events.

gandalf72
11-05-16, 03:53 PM
Now that the peacock has been introduced, how about a love peacock for next Valentine's Day!

MoonVillage3
11-06-16, 02:53 AM
Expansions needed badly!
With Elven introduction even if the space was given for the Outpost.. the other Elven buildings we have to permanently fit in our kingdom. What's happening is after each event, we have to store the former event to fit in the new.. and already we have stored whatever RoyalBuildings that don't give anything except coins and stars.. and all other buildings of that type.

Seriously.. more space is required to be able to use buildings proposed by developers. Too many are being wasted by storing.

comeseecomesah
11-06-16, 03:56 AM
Yes a lot of people are crying out for new space including me. When I posted before, someone replied saying what about the poor players who have to visit these big Kingdoms and have to wait ages for that kingdom to load. I'm level 50 & have another level 48 & both are sluggish which is very annoying, but also as player above said we have to keep storing event stuff which we've worked hard for & probably spent gems for,to be able to fit in new event stuff .
Well, I'm not very technology minded but was wondering that if THE reason for not giving us loads of land is because of the loading and or sluggishness, would a solution be to have within our kingdoms an item we tap to go to another place which obviously loads separately like ds artic isles....but bigger and better lol. Would this act like a new kingdom and therefore alieviate our main kingdoms? If so, it would be rather exciting and am sure some people would have brilliant ideas. Going through the glimmer gate to a magical land or whatever. Anyway, tech people would this work??

Tealantern
11-06-16, 04:13 AM
Yes a lot of people are crying out for new space including me. When I posted before, someone replied saying what about the poor players who have to visit these big Kingdoms and have to wait ages for that kingdom to load. I'm level 50 & have another level 48 & both are sluggish which is very annoying, but also as player above said we have to keep storing event stuff which we've worked hard for & probably spent gems for,to be able to fit in new event stuff .
Well, I'm not very technology minded but was wondering that if THE reason for not giving us loads of land is because of the loading and or sluggishness, would a solution be to have within our kingdoms an item we tap to go to another place which obviously loads separately like ds artic isles....but bigger and better lol. Would this act like a new kingdom and therefore alieviate our main kingdoms? If so, it would be rather exciting and am sure some people would have brilliant ideas. Going through the glimmer gate to a magical land or whatever. Anyway, tech people would this work??

This would be amazing! I'm a level 50 and desperate for space too! It's sad putting prizes into storage.

ashley224
11-06-16, 09:28 AM
Now that the peacock has been introduced, how about a love peacock for next Valentine's Day!

Awesome idea!

kattkrazie
11-06-16, 07:50 PM
Since it's not looking like the love shack will be re-released for several reasons, it would be great if S8 would create something like an Ali-stable that would allow players to craft a certain number of regular alicorns. Players who complete a quest to get the new stable could then get the alicorn part drops from adventures and be able to craft some Ali's. I have the love shack but would LOVE to see something done for my many neighbors who can never craft Ali's. I think something like this would supercharge interest in the game and level the playing field for all players. Not to mention a spike in gem sales for players willing to use gems for the Ali parts. More energy is crucial in this game and a deterrent for some players trying to complete the goals.

Even if it had a limit of 10 alicorns, I feel like most, if not all, players would enjoy this type of goal.

MoonVillage3
11-07-16, 12:01 AM
With all the suggestions I have read in this thread, and also donating my ideas too, this is the most fantastic idea that has come up.
It's definitely true as kattkrazie post#175 said: "More energy is crucial in this game and a deterrent for some players trying to complete the goal."
This would be ever so positive for producers and also players.. and a way to stimulate players who have lost interest on returning.
Wonderful idea kattkrazie!

Chaotarch
11-07-16, 02:21 AM
for the next monsterhunt:

give the skunkus, fangies and boars a break:p
let us hunt the werebeasts again, or flygers and raccoons:cool::confused:

88silver
11-07-16, 08:33 AM
Make a market where we can trade with other players. I've played many games where, when you visit other players, there is a way to either buy items from them or to donate materials they are requesting. It provides more incentive to visit community members and neighbors as well as giving another way to interact with other players.

meme1098
11-07-16, 10:15 AM
Make a market where we can trade with other players. I've played many games where, when you visit other players, there is a way to either buy items from them or to donate materials they are requesting. It provides more incentive to visit community members and neighbors as well as giving another way to interact with other players.

I would much rather trade with my neighbors than the gold greedy Elves ;)

lindtball
11-07-16, 10:41 AM

I second and third this excellent idea.

hkcorrigan
11-07-16, 07:10 PM
I've seen some excellent ideas here!!! I missed the Love Shack by a few weeks and always need more energy, especially with all of the wonderful new items we've gotten from recent quests so being able to craft Ali's would be most welcome . I also would love to trade with my neighbors. ��

jackylina29
11-12-16, 09:22 AM
More common drops of harder to collect items like fairies jars or other stuff impossible to get enough for certain missions or prizes..but have a building or tree or something or bring back more often things from past newer players missed.

PrincessCelestian
11-15-16, 07:00 AM
Hmmmmm. There's a green fang beast in stormie's castle. Wonder what that means. . .

SpiritWind00
11-15-16, 01:59 PM
Hmmmmm. There's a green fang beast in stormie's castle. Wonder what that means. . . it means Stormie is currently in the jousting arena goals :)

cyndora
11-21-16, 06:27 AM
expansions by a long shot. lol

i think since s8 is not giving expansions as fast as we need it, maybe they can meet us half way . when you make new events, you could easily incorporate the things we already own on the board into new quests.

example a .....dragons roost. could have been a griffon nests also. or we can use it too store animals of dragon or griffon types.
b.....the glimmer gate could be a time travel door to another blank kingdom we can set up or visit or use as a display kingdom. whole new land!!!
c...... or just make more expansions....
d......a milk factory/stable...when your cows are all grown up , you could place them inside. and when they are ready to collect , you could collect from all of them you put inside for one energy. one tap. that would free up space for many since we always have tons of cows out. could work for chickens as well as the other animals . have a max of 10 or 20.

just a few ideas. if you dont want to make us expansions then at least help us someway to open up space on our boards that we already own in crafty ways. personally i love the super chickmoo idea. one cute fused chicken cow together that gives 20 milk and eggs and has a one hour timer. and glimmer gate taking us to another blank kingdom. i mean its gorgeous , we cant store it, its always on our boards, and looks great.

xox
cyn

hagypagy
11-30-16, 09:13 AM
Expansions... by a long shot. lol

:cool: EXPANSIONS!! :cool:
Couldn't agree with Cyn more!
There's been so many beautiful buildings and deco recently, but most of it's ending up in storage. :(
Why not release a square a month to go alongside events??

Something that drops expansions permits!!
It's been mentioned before on these threads before (i.e. a Town Hall or similar building) ...
It would be amazing to get expansions permits from another source.
Even if a very rare drop.

SpiritWind00
11-30-16, 02:13 PM
Will close thread tomorrow and collate results. Given the majority of posts have moved away from the poll, would you rather have just a general suggestion thread instead of voting for items?

cyndora
11-30-16, 05:09 PM
Will close thread tomorrow and collate results. Given the majority of posts have moved away from the poll, would you rather have just a general suggestion thread instead of voting for items?

no, thats ok , just expansions please:)

j/k polls are nice , but expansions ALWAYS win and we dont get them lol

comeseecomesah
12-01-16, 11:48 AM
I'm hoping my kingdoms don't end up like my ds islands...full to the brim, continuously given decorations in events but literally nowhere to display them, so sad and wasteful. We really need land here. I did suggest (in expansion thread I think) the same as someone above, that we have a separate area to go into from the glimmergate or whatever. That way it shouldn't slow up play..I think.
Please we need more space.

bwunderbach
12-01-16, 11:59 AM

I'd like to see polls continue to be used. Perhaps a second thread could be used where people can post suggestions that are then curated for a regular (monthly, bimonthly, whatever) poll. If the polls are done on a regular basis, people could expect them and maybe more people would fill them out.

hkcorrigan
12-01-16, 04:05 PM
I'd like to see polls continue to be used. Perhaps a second thread could be used where people can post suggestions that are then curated for a regular (monthly, bimonthly, whatever) poll. If the polls are done on a regular basis, people could expect them and maybe more people would fill them out.

I agree with bwunderbach

SpiritWind00
12-01-16, 04:11 PM
I guess I also wonder at the participation rate as well - so far there are 324 votes, yet there are over 19,000 views of this thread. That means there are a LOT of players who don't vote, but do look at the thread. The other thing is that it doesn't have to be me to run this thread :) Any takers? It would good to share the love!