PDA

View Full Version : Problem with RS after installing Hungry Babies Wildlife

stereo38
03-11-16, 12:43 PM
Problem with RS after installing Hungry Babies Wildlife
I have been playing RS and BS for quite a few years. I have installed games that TL (or Storm8) have offered, in order to get the free gems. This morning, when I opened RS, I saw the notice to install Hungry Babies Wildlife, which I proceeded to do. I opened that game. Then, when I went back to RS, I received the first message in the process of getting the free gems. I clicked on that, and got a message to buy a chair, which I did. I then saw a message that I received my free gems. Well, it didn't end there. There is a glitch now in RS, because I keep getting those same messages over and over again, and it is quite annoying. No gems have been added to my count, because the process just seems to keep repeating. I actually purchased another chair, when prompted to do so again, figuring that perhaps those messages would stop appearing. I was wrong. I have been checking this for hours and the problem is still there. It only seems to happen in RS, not BS. Can you please correct this frustrating glitch, which certainly interrupts game play, or tell me what to do to get rid of it. This did happen once before, about a year ago, also after I installed a game. The problem lasted a few days. I appreciate any information you could give me.

Thank you.

(I also posted this in the 'Bugs' section, but I figured more people would read it here). Thanks

PikaSquirrel
03-11-16, 01:06 PM
If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please follow this thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89815-Problem-with-RS-after-installing-Hungry-Babies-Wildlife