PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 animals???

princessfreddie0925
03-09-16, 12:58 PM
I am curious about something in my game. I am currently level 22 and I have quite a few level 15 animals and on the bar that shows how many times you have to feed them before they level up it says "MAX LEVEL" Well I am now on the battlegrounds level where the electric ram/goat thing is the final prize but I am going against level 20 animals with my level 15 animals and it isn't working. How do you get animals past level 15?? I know in Dragon Story there is an object you can buy that gives you the ability to raise the dragons 5 more levels but I can't find anything like that on Fantasy Story. Help please! :-)

RowanaFarrin
03-09-16, 01:33 PM
Currently our forest animals can only go up to level 15 so it is the Max Level. The battleground and arena animals can go up to 20 though. Keep trying with your max level animals and you should still be able to take them down before long. Maybe someday we'll get level 20 animals, but I can only imagine how much food that would take!

princessfreddie0925
03-09-16, 01:40 PM
Thank you for replying!! Yes, I agree, that would take an insane amount of feed to get to level 20!!! Just doesn't seem fair to have to go up against animals that are a higher level when there is no way to match their level. Oh well, you're right, maybe someday! At least now i'll stop going crazy trying to find a way to level up and thinking I'm missing something....lol

NannaSherry
03-14-16, 06:41 AM
Thank you for replying!! Yes, I agree, that would take an insane amount of feed to get to level 20!!! Just doesn't seem fair to have to go up against animals that are a higher level when there is no way to match their level. Oh well, you're right, maybe someday! At least now i'll stop going crazy trying to find a way to level up and thinking I'm missing something....lol

No you're not crazy. I've been playing a little over a year and after awhile as you get more and superior animals and build them up, your chances get better and you can defeat them. I know it seems unfair going up against a level 19 or 20, especially if they're an ultra, but this is supposed to be a challenge. Like in the battlegrounds when you fight the BOSS animals. It's all for fun. I keep thinking that if you ever get all your animals up to level 15, (Which would be quite a challenge) then you get to bump them to 20. But in the meantime I'm
Just enjoying trying get everyone to 15.

Silverrain1
03-14-16, 11:35 AM
I'm currently trying to get all mine to 15. That is some crazy good gathering! It's great fun but such s challenge!