Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Black Sands, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold20px
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 38 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

hiabarara
03-09-16, 06:40 AM
Looks like a mix of Festive Light and Deep Freeze to be honest.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/1/1f/Deep_Freeze_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20160202183030
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/e/e4/Festive_Light_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20151215183039

I don't dislike it, though. Glad about a new Gemstone type.

Kennedward
03-09-16, 08:00 AM
Already got 200 pieces to craft this, but won't be crafting it until Tales event ends

Jackiesq
03-09-16, 09:50 AM
I realy like the looks and gemcombo of this dragon but I'm a little bit frustrated from 1 thing:
What I don't like about the latest dragons is the very long breeding/evolution times. Last events 23, 25 and 30hours. Dragons from the Tournaments and crafting from battles and mining also 20-30 hours. And now this 38 hours! I don't care about a few dragons with a long time, but at the moment everything is long or very long, only the first and second from the Tales are short. We got so many new ones that I can't / don't have to breed because my nests and temple are full loaded by all this ones...

luckyaa7
03-09-16, 10:18 AM
Already got 200 pieces to craft this, but won't be crafting it until Tales event ends

Wow. You should send some extra pieces over to me!! I only have 38 pieces so far..

blackeneddove
03-09-16, 10:06 PM
I realy like the looks and gemcombo of this dragon but I'm a little bit frustrated from 1 thing:
What I don't like about the latest dragons is the very long breeding/evolution times. Last events 23, 25 and 30hours. Dragons from the Tournaments and crafting from battles and mining also 20-30 hours. And now this 38 hours! I don't care about a few dragons with a long time, but at the moment everything is long or very long, only the first and second from the Tales are short. We got so many new ones that I can't / don't have to breed because my nests and temple are full loaded by all this ones...

Whoa. I noticed that too, that the new dragons are getting longer and longer breed/incubation times. Haven't been able to hatch Silver Screen or Rhyme just because of the time it takes and my nests have been full between trying for new dragons and specific breeding for the tales.

I didn't notice this 38hrs until I read your post though. Wowsa. That's SUPER long to not be a diamond hybrid. :(

I really need to work on getting that third nest. :rolleyes:

debrasbistro
03-10-16, 01:56 AM
Looks like a mix of Festive Light and Deep Freeze to be honest.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/1/1f/Deep_Freeze_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20160202183030
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/e/e4/Festive_Light_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20151215183039

I don't dislike it, though. Glad about a new Gemstone type.

Those three together would be so cool.

Kennedward
03-10-16, 06:36 AM
Wow. You should send some extra pieces over to me!! I only have 38 pieces so far..

I don't have any extra pieces, but would send you bombs if the game allows me to cause I have 5 bomb producing dragons

Jackiesq
03-10-16, 06:59 AM
I don't have any extra pieces, but would send you bombs if the game allows me to cause I have 5 bomb producing dragons
Why do you have 5? If I may ask...
I can understand 1, for collecting all dragons or to fight in Arena.
Maybe to produce some bombs, but I get more bombs for the dragon in the mine then I need and don't need the gems from trading too.
So I'm just curious why 5...

Niire
03-10-16, 07:20 AM
Kenny, I bet you stay pretty well off in food too! :)

I think I am going to dedicate a magic habitat to putting those three in the same place, that was a really cool idea! <3

Kennedward
03-11-16, 10:01 AM
Maybe to produce some bombs, but I get more bombs for the dragon in the mine then I need and don't need the gems from trading too.

Simple, to get more bombs

Kennedward
03-11-16, 10:04 AM

I think you misunderstand where bombs come from, they come from evolving dragons, not anywhere else

luckyaa7
03-11-16, 10:57 AM

Yes I regret not buying the bomb producing dragons

feonalily
03-11-16, 11:55 AM
how are you guys getting 200 gems within a few days???

Kennedward
03-11-16, 06:24 PM
Yes I regret not buying the bomb producing dragons

I bought 5 the day it came out with a discount, perfect way to get more bombs without the need to find dragons to evolve

Kennedward
03-11-16, 06:25 PM

Cause I already had 135 bombs waiting :cool:

feonalily
03-12-16, 01:24 PM
Cause I already had 135 bombs waiting :cool:

am I missing something there? is there a way to increase the amount of bombs we can hold at one time cuz I can only hold 25 bomb

Jackiesq
03-12-16, 01:47 PM
I think you misunderstand where bombs come from, they come from evolving dragons, not anywhere else
I understand that, but I got at least 400 bombs from evolving during the time a dragon is in there to craft... So why do you need more? I have all craftable dragons, so only need 200 bombs for the dragon. Dynamite gives 2x the food, so I think the dynamite producing dragon is better then a bomb producer...

DeeDe99
03-12-16, 02:26 PM
am I missing something there? is there a way to increase the amount of bombs we can hold at one time cuz I can only hold 25 bomb

We own the dragon or in some cases more than one of the dragons that produce bombs instead of food.

DeeDe99
03-12-16, 02:27 PM
I understand that, but I got at least 400 bombs from evolving during the time a dragon is in there to craft... So why do you need more? I have all craftable dragons, so only need 200 bombs for the dragon. Dynamite gives 2x the food, so I think the dynamite producing dragon is better then a bomb producer...

Kennedward has few dragons left to evolve, is my understanding. His are already all done.

feonalily
03-12-16, 04:04 PM
We own the dragon or in some cases more than one of the dragons that produce bombs instead of food.
oh yeah I forgot about those bomb producing dragons. thanks I was really confused!

Kennedward
03-12-16, 06:06 PM

I don't know, but I can hold 135 bombs now

Kennedward
03-12-16, 06:08 PM

I don't need dynamites cause I finished expanding 3 years ago, and now the mine for dynamite has been closed ever since.

I need more bombs cause I ran out of dragons to evolve around 2 years ago.

Kennedward
03-12-16, 06:09 PM
Kennedward has few dragons left to evolve, is my understanding. His are already all done.

Yup, you got that right. :D

Kennedward
03-12-16, 06:10 PM
oh yeah I forgot about those bomb producing dragons. thanks I was really confused!

Yup, you definitely sound confused, and I don't think you understand what I meant either.

Kennedward
03-12-16, 06:16 PM

Actually, it didn't take me a few days, I got all 200 within an hour

Jackiesq
03-13-16, 03:38 AM
I don't need dynamites cause I finished expanding 3 years ago, and now the mine for dynamite has been closed ever since.
I need more bombs cause I ran out of dragons to evolve around 2 years ago.

Thx for your answer, you don't have the 3th evolving to do then too...

I keep my dynamite mine open, did only 39 expansions from mining.
I only mine for food. That 200 for the dragon is so easy to get, I don't count. lol
And with 143 dragons waiting at level 9 and 2 at level 3 I have enough to evolve before I have to evolve my duplicates to level 4 only to keep my temple busy...
Only playing for 10 months now, so maybe in 3 years....

Kennedward
03-13-16, 07:26 AM
Thx for your answer, you don't have the 3th evolving to do then too...

I keep my dynamite mine open, did only 39 expansions from mining.
I only mine for food. That 200 for the dragon is so easy to get, I don't count. lol
And with 143 dragons waiting at level 9 and 2 at level 3 I have enough to evolve before I have to evolve my duplicates to level 4 only to keep my temple busy...
Only playing for 10 months now, so maybe in 3 years....

The only evolving I will do are for those new dragons that events/tournaments give, which currently don't have any space on my island to place them, so I stopped caring about getting new dragons for over a year or so

Now I only go for ones I like, e.g. Diamond type dragons, and sometimes if the dragon in the mine looks good or has types I like, then I'll go for them