PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Oven?

sarahpeeps3
03-08-16, 07:05 PM
What's everyone's favorite oven? What do those ovens make? Excited to see what everyone says! :)

Jnbakes
03-11-16, 01:07 PM
How funny... I was actually going to make a post like this after realizing that I really like certain appliances that I have! Here are my favorites. I tend to like ovens that have a variety of cooking times, especially longer cooking times so that the food doesn't spoil.

The Candy Oven - the recipes are super cute!
Deep Fryer - there is a great variety of recipes here (more than just the three that many have). most have high yields too.
Amethyst Oven - really pretty cakes.
Sweet Co Station - cute recipes, and I always appreciate having an option for a 22 hour recipe in case I know I can't check the bakery for a while.
The Pioneer Oven - I took a chance on this one but I really like it - - cute recipes with a good variety of cooking times.
The Bread Oven - I love the L'amour Special with the 4000+ servings, and the fact that it is a 12 hour recipe so it won't spoil easily. You can't go wrong with this oven, and if I want items with a shorter cooking time, it has those too.

What are your favorites?

planetpeace12
03-21-16, 06:32 PM
I like ovens that produce a fair yield of food for a short bake time. I like the Mediterroven and the Bavarian Oven (I know this one costs gems, but at least you get a good amount of servings). Plus, who doesn't like world variety?

cynctychik123
03-25-16, 08:53 PM
Hi, I love the Sonic standard oven. The most recipes can be found and sonic oven cooks 30% faster.

nicararga
04-03-16, 08:20 PM
I love the garden Grove stove! Very seasonal feeling! Storm 8 always think about how people should feel in spring! Keep it up, storm 8!!♡

YukitaBanana
04-04-16, 06:01 PM
The donut and ice cream ones. I love the variety! ;D

LalaSmooth
04-05-16, 03:21 AM
This is a hard question as I love them all!!

ruskpaels
04-05-16, 04:30 AM
I really like:
- Frozen Drink Machine: all the recipes look so tasty.
- SweetCo Station: cute cupcakes with a variety in cooking times, styles, and colours.
- Treasure Oven: I look forward to making all of these recipes in summer.
- Amethyst Oven: lovely cakes.
- Pioneer Oven: don't know why, just like it.
- Mediterroven: cute recipes, and I love when we get recipes from different countries and cultures.
- Haybale Fountain: perfect autumn drinks.

I don't like:
- Donut Maker: it looks so greasy. I don't want that in my bakery.
- Sweet N Spice Oven: two out of three recipes (not the cinna cookies) just look dry and boring.
- Italian Oven: I want to bake sweets, not food stuff like garlic bread.
- Shaved Ice Maker: just don't like how the recipes look.