PDA

View Full Version : One thing that makes you smile .....

chickenladyx14
03-08-16, 05:53 PM
If you could choose ONE character that makes you smile every time you see it, which one would it be?
Mine is the "Hummingburn". I just love that little bird! Her name is Daisy btw. :)

[S8] Elsa
03-08-16, 06:05 PM
Choosing just one is so hard!

Clark_Wayne
03-08-16, 06:49 PM
icegator made me laugh a lot. but i prefer pandhalloween :)

Silverrain1
03-08-16, 07:34 PM
Eek, just one! I love my cactus kitsune, because I managed the goal line to get her pretty well and I was relatively new to the game at that point. So getting her so easy was a big happy shock (no complaints!) so I always smile when I see her in her habitat. I named her Harlow.

Allixiandra
03-08-16, 11:58 PM
Nice thread! 👍
I had to think a while but in the end I decided to go for my lovely little Pigmy and I named her PeeWee! 🐷

ogreve
03-09-16, 01:05 AM
Ember! :)

Allixiandra
03-09-16, 01:15 AM
Ember! :)

Wow! I believe this was the shortest one I've ever seen from you! 😉😂

Annica5
03-09-16, 05:01 AM
There are so many funny/cute animals, but maybe Halloweasel is the cutest! I feed him one piece per day to be able to watch him do his balancing trick on the pumpkin and then fall down...my best spin-the-wheel prize ever!

teeshtasha
07-24-16, 09:32 AM
My level 6 Glacial Griffin makes me laugh every time I see it. It has such a stupid look on its face, like it's clueless. I've named it "Duh."

chickenladyx14
07-25-16, 11:30 AM
My level 6 Glacial Griffin makes me laugh every time I see it. It has such a stupid look on its face, like it's clueless. I've named it "Duh."
HAHAHA! That name is hilarious! :D

chickenladyx14
07-25-16, 05:51 PM
My new favorite at making me smile is "Motley" - the fantastic Pokey Pilot! Just awesome!

Sakrysta
07-26-16, 09:03 AM
I adore the Rock Candy Rhino. He's bootiful. ❤️💛💚💙💜

saucysammis
07-26-16, 02:56 PM
My one thing is my "hatchery." It's an Easter egg habitat containing 4 seasonal animals that I chose to keep as itsy Bitsy babies. (toy poodle, thankfowl, aprilfool, and chocolate rabbit)

They frolic about. I smile.

sparklegirly
07-26-16, 07:50 PM
The animal that always makes me smile is the Harvest Hedgehog because of its face and the way it hop-walks, however, my favorite of all is the Ampeater. I love the way it sticks out its tongue.

Feenfunke
07-27-16, 03:27 AM
Only one? That's hard - i love so many of them. But O.K. - my number one is Bead Steed.

Cdnfroglover
07-27-16, 05:28 AM
Very hard to pick one, I think my current fav is the Zapra I just bred this week. I named her Nyx (godess of night) and she's so cute in baby form with the big eyes, it broke my heart to put her in the flower this morning (had to be done, she's my first lightening/dark super rare so she's destined for epic battle form L15.)

Silverrain1
07-27-16, 03:08 PM
Very hard to pick one, I think my current fav is the Zapra I just bred this week. I named her Nyx (godess of night) and she's so cute in baby form with the big eyes, it broke my heart to put her in the flower this morning (had to be done, she's my first lightening/dark super rare so she's destined for epic battle form L15.)

She's awesome in battle! I use mine a lot and named her cashmere. Defo one of my favs!