PDA

View Full Version : Snowdrop Dragon (removed March 17)

kooky panda
03-08-16, 03:13 PM
The end time is 10:00:00am PST 3/17.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Snowdrop Dragon

Rarity: Rare
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b609b9d07c72c1a446c3109a8db07716/tumblr_inline_o3qkxg4h911qm7yoc_540.png
It?s the perfect time of year for this new Dragon, which will thrive just as the last frost of Winter is melting from the earth. This creature loves the ice, but also flourishes in the warmer weather of Spring. Help the warm weather break through the snow and hatch a Snowdrop Dragon in Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=NjBhZTM3MDcxNDNmZGYxYjczMDAwZDAzNzY5ODQ4OTZiYzZi OGU2NSw5d0xJWVI0bQ%3D%3D)!

stevenlee2905
03-08-16, 03:26 PM
I wonder if this one is a tournament dragon or breedable dragon...

TwinkleTwiny
03-08-16, 03:37 PM
I wonder if this one is a tournament dragon or breedable dragon...

I guess it's a tournament, because we already have a new breadable dragon today

blackeneddove
03-08-16, 03:48 PM
Those look like Lily of the Valley lily bells hanging from its tail... So pretty <3

Lily of the Valley is the flower for May babies (which I am ^_^) and I was unsuccessful in breeding the May dragon when it came back last year, so I would really love to have this dragon. ;)

Niire
03-08-16, 03:57 PM
Very natural looking...my inner hippy wants heehee. :)

Jagger517
03-08-16, 08:46 PM
Those look like Lily of the Valley lily bells hanging from its tail... So pretty <3

Lily of the Valley is the flower for May babies (which I am ^_^)

Me too! May babies represent!

If it was a tournament, wouldn't kooky say so?

anaghasaki
03-09-16, 07:41 AM
I like the look of this dragon.. with a kind of different green and natural look.. will definitely try for this one.. hope it's tournament though.. higher chances of success than breeding..

jaymieb2
03-09-16, 10:50 AM
I hope it is a tournament dragon! I can complete a tournament. I can't breed a limited time dragon. Tthhpptthh!!! ;-)

Besides, the release date is the 11th... that is when I expected a tournament to begin. :-)

Clark_Wayne
03-09-16, 10:58 AM
lovely dragon :)

Bastiaan0
03-09-16, 11:45 AM
I guess it's a tournament, because we already have a new breadable dragon today

I hope it is a tournament dragon! I can complete a tournament. I can't breed a limited time dragon. Tthhpptthh!!! ;-)

Besides, the release date is the 11th... that is when I expected a tournament to begin. :-)

1+1=2, most probably (about 99% sure ;)) another tournament.
WHAT?! Another tournament?? :rolleyes:

But just in case of, reserving a spot for results...

debrasbistro
03-09-16, 02:47 PM

Lily of the Valley is the flower for May babies (which I am ^_^) and I was unsuccessful in breeding the May dragon when it came back last year, so I would really love to have this dragon. ;)

May baby here too :)

MsMelanieMonster
03-09-16, 03:31 PM
*reserved* ... I'm almost always on page 2 ;)
Limited Breeding... I'm out.
I try for them but usually have no luck.

P.S. - Tried for this. Got a couple Coral, followed by Night, followed by Night. 23 hours is long!

Hawk1
03-09-16, 03:53 PM
I like it

TwinkleTwiny
03-09-16, 04:02 PM
1+1=2, most probably (about 99% sure ;)) another tournament.
WHAT?! Another tournament?? :rolleyes:

But just in case of, reserving a spot for results...

Why 1+1=2 ?

Edit: it seems so stupid xD (well depends if it's boolean or decimal), anyway I mean why saying 1+1=2?

Jagger517
03-09-16, 05:52 PM
Why 1+1=2 ?

Edit: it seems so stupid xD (well depends if it's boolean or decimal), anyway I mean why saying 1+1=2?

LOL at the edit, I didn't read it that way before that!

I'm guessing it's just meant to say "Since we already have a limited dragon release, and we're due for a tournament anyway, it'll probably be a tournament dragon."

That's how I understood it, anyway. Could be wrong, though; it happens to me a lot! :p

TwinkleTwiny
03-09-16, 06:24 PM
LOL at the edit, I didn't read it that way before that!

I'm guessing it's just meant to say "Since we already have a limited dragon release, and we're due for a tournament anyway, it'll probably be a tournament dragon."

That's how I understood it, anyway. Could be wrong, though; it happens to me a lot! :p

Or 1 person thinks it will be a tournament + 1 other = 2 people thinking it will be a tournament :D

jjblueyes
03-10-16, 12:49 AM

Oh another thing in common...that's my flower too....may baby here. Are you also a Gemini?
It is a lovely one!
Jen

jjblueyes
03-10-16, 12:50 AM

Emerald queens ;)

debrasbistro
03-10-16, 01:13 AM
Emerald queens ;)

I'm honored to be in such good company with you and dove. Yes I am a Gemini :o

debrasbistro
03-10-16, 01:14 AM
And Jagger :)

lenasdinner
03-10-16, 05:13 AM
It might be,but I hope its not turnament. I like the dragon but we have two days in event battle arena to finish.it will be really to much stress.one day ok but two.......

stevenlee2905
03-10-16, 04:36 PM
Me too! May babies represent!

Oh another thing in common...that's my flower too....may baby here. Are you also a Gemini?
It is a lovely one!
Jen

I'm honored to be in such good company with you and dove. Yes I am a Gemini :o

Same here, I wanna join you, guys, lol... :D I am also a Gemini. :)

debrasbistro
03-10-16, 05:04 PM
Same here, I wanna join you, guys, lol... :D I am also a Gemini. :)

Welcome :)

DeeDe99
03-10-16, 05:04 PM
Another Gemini here too

Jagger517
03-10-16, 07:36 PM
Am I the only Taurus on here? :confused:

Actually, not only am I a Taurus, but on the Chinese calendar, I was born in the Year of the Ox!

Stubborn bull-headers represent! :cool:

TwinkleTwiny
03-11-16, 01:03 AM

Actually, not only am I a Taurus, but on the Chinese calendar, I was born in the Year of the Ox!

A quarter the same (for the head), I'm a Capricorn :)

NB: maybe we should create a player's astrological sign thread instead xD

Angelart1
03-11-16, 03:00 AM
May baby here - gemini

marcatwolf
03-11-16, 03:07 AM

Apparently NOT, if one is droid!

VermillionPT2
03-11-16, 03:28 AM

You're not alone. I'm a Tauries...that's right, an Aries/Taurus. I was born on the cusp also the year of the Ox! ;)

Niire
03-11-16, 06:41 AM
Ohh another cusp baby! I am a Scorpio/Sagittarius! :)

Been meaning to ask you Vermillion PT2, would your name by chance be a reference to the slipknot song? :)

jjblueyes
03-11-16, 10:14 AM
You're not alone. I'm a Tauries...that's right, an Aries/Taurus. I was born on the cusp also the year of the Ox! ;)

You know my hubby V, and he's a Taurus! He's stubborn as they come, however he's got nothing on me. Nothing. He tells me I'm like a dog with a bone when I get something in my head...Me? That's crazy talk, just ask
my other evil side, she'll tell ya...:)
Steven, I knew our friendship had a larger connection then just dragons. Too funny.

Back to dragons... Is this new one coming today? I forget if there was a date attached to this announcement. I'm almost done healing all my near 30 exhausted beasts from all the last tournys/tales battles....I'm under 5 now I believe...so a tournament wouldn't scare me as much as it would have a week ago, wouldn't it be fun if there was a special pick me up potion we could feed the battle beat dragons for an instant healing, even a big latte would be hilarious...( my Seattle coffee influence showing)
I think a quest for lattes would be awesome.
Well, that's my crazy idea for the day.
Back to the Bettie field!

~Jen

Edit- duh, date right in the subject line...so soon we shall see!

kooky panda
03-11-16, 11:09 AM
Hey guys, lets keep the thread on topic of the upcoming update!
You can continue personal conversations via PMs.

Thanks!

lenasdinner
03-11-16, 12:04 PM
Snowdrop Dragon

Rarity: Rare
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

blackeneddove
03-11-16, 12:29 PM
Good luck to everyone who tries to breed this beautiful, graceful dragon. I will be trying just as soon as I get my hands on that Fortune Teller...

Niire
03-11-16, 12:56 PM
Sorry kooky. :(

Back to topic...first attempt...would you like three guesses? LOL

(You guessed right! Fuzzy!!!)

Hepatu
03-11-16, 01:05 PM
I go a fuzzy too 😣

anaghasaki
03-11-16, 01:07 PM
Sorry kooky. :(

Back to topic...first attempt...would you like three guesses? LOL

(You guessed right! Fuzzy!!!)

Same here.. why didn't they send off fuzzy with all those other dragons which are not going to disturb us now..

By the way this limited time applies to breeding or to the discounted 200 price?? I mean can we breed this even after march 17?

AnglChk507
03-11-16, 01:47 PM
Same here.. why didn't they send off fuzzy with all those other dragons which are not going to disturb us now..

By the way this limited time applies to breeding or to the discounted 200 price?? I mean can we breed this even after march 17?

Depends normally 90% of the time it still will go away when time ends
My first try got fuzzy like all y'all

VermillionPT2
03-11-16, 02:17 PM
Good luck to everyone attempting to breed this dragon!

VermillionPT2
03-11-16, 02:23 PM
You know my hubby V, and he's a Taurus! He's stubborn as they come, however he's got nothing on me. Nothing. He tells me I'm like a dog with a bone when I get something in my head...Me? That's crazy talk, just ask
my other evil side, she'll tell ya...:)
Steven, I knew our friendship had a larger connection then just dragons. Too funny

Back to dragons... Is this new one coming today? I forget if there was a date attached to this announcement. I'm almost done healing all my near 30 exhausted beasts from all the last tournys/tales battles....I'm under 5 now I believe...so a tournament wouldn't scare me as much as it would have a week ago, wouldn't it be fun if there was a special pick me up potion we could feed the battle beat dragons for an instant healing, even a big latte would be hilarious...( my Seattle coffee influence showing)
I think a quest for lattes would be awesome.
Well, that's my crazy idea for the day.
Back to the Bettie field!

~Jen

Edit- duh, date right in the subject line...so soon we shall see!

Well then, you can handle my stubborness then <tee hee>! :rolleyes: I'm sure you are as relieved as I am that this is breedable and not a tournament Dragon. Good luck breeding my friend.

jjblueyes
03-11-16, 02:25 PM
Well then, I you can handle my stubborness than <tee hee>! :rolleyes: I'm sure as relieved as I am that this is breedable and not a tournament Dragon. Good luck breeding my friend.

Thanks! Fuzzy first try. Grumble grumble....got ballet however, first spin. I never get those special dragons!
J

D_Raho
03-11-16, 02:39 PM
Another Taurus May baby, here.

I got fuzzy on my first try and 2600 food on my first spin. I haven't been too lucky in spins or breeding for the last few months, but I remain hopeful.

Good luck to everyone!

VermillionPT2
03-11-16, 02:42 PM
Thanks! Fuzzy first try. Grumble grumble....got ballet however, first spin. I never get those special dragons!
J

Bleh-I either got stone or fuzzy..not sure. Oh, and food first spin. Good luck J!!

blueangel826
03-11-16, 03:35 PM
Do we have a picture of this egg yet?

anaghasaki
03-11-16, 04:04 PM
Do we have a picture of this egg yet?

It's there on first page first post..

Jagger517
03-11-16, 05:29 PM
I'm glad this one is breedable.

First try: Fuzzy

At least there's only like 5 possible outcomes to a simple Light + Forest breeding, should make this a lot easier than some of the other limited beauties that've come up lately!

jjblueyes
03-11-16, 05:34 PM
I'm glad this one is breedable.

First try: Fuzzy

At least there's only like 5 possible outcomes to a simple Light + Forest breeding, should make this a lot easier than some of the other limited beauties that've come up lately!

Oh please let's hope! I've been a month after crownprince w/only 4 possible outcomes. Still on the hunt. Wish you luck!

debrasbistro
03-11-16, 11:06 PM
Tried different combos but still getting Fuzzies. GLTA!

busybee222
03-11-16, 11:32 PM
Dwantree + light =15 hrs first try, after failed at the spin and fortune teller.

Jagger517
03-12-16, 12:50 AM
First try: Fuzzy [new for me]

Second try: 15 hours! I've got a Snowdrop coming! :D

TwinkleTwiny
03-12-16, 01:51 AM
2 first tries are fuzzy

debrasbistro
03-12-16, 02:12 AM
fuzzy wuzzy wuz a bear...

Niire
03-12-16, 04:22 AM
Woo!! Grats you all!!

Um, I have one coming as well, second try. I used diamond and christmas tree again...seems a lucky combo for me!

Fuzzy wuzzy had too much hair deb! :D

PinkBubbles75
03-12-16, 09:42 AM
Got it on the first try with Forest & Light both level 10, yay! :)

Jackiesq
03-12-16, 06:17 PM
4th try with stone x quetzal! 😀 2nd try Mossrock, defenitly not a fail! And 2 Fuzzys...

Niire
03-12-16, 08:49 PM
Grats to you all, and wow Jackie, very very nice! <3

Jackiesq
03-13-16, 02:30 AM
Grats to you all, and wow Jackie, very very nice! <3
Yeahhhhhhhhh nice to get 2 new dragons in only 4 breedings. Back to try for Fortune Teller if snowdrop is on the nest... 😊

TwinkleTwiny
03-13-16, 02:43 AM
I got it 3rd try with jigsaw and forest!

meoconlunar
03-13-16, 02:48 AM
got it with Angel x Stone.

BlackKat9
03-13-16, 03:53 AM
Three Fuzzies, but I'll keep on trying!

VermillionPT2
03-13-16, 05:32 AM
I...I don't believe it. I think I actually got this one after 6 fuzzies later. <Phewww> It has been a while since I'd been able to breed a limited. :o Goodluck to all still trying, congrats to the ones that got it!

Edit: Btw, I got this using Angel and Stone

Niire
03-13-16, 06:51 AM
Woo, great to see folks getting this beauty! :) Grats to you all who got it, and luck of the irish to those who don't yet! :D

gisellepersad
03-13-16, 09:58 AM
Got snowdrop 1st try with prism & forest. Good luck to everyone trying!!!

jjblueyes
03-13-16, 04:46 PM
I...I don't believe it. I think I actually got this one after 6 fuzzies later. <Phewww> It has been a while since I'd been able to breed a limited. :o Goodluck to all still trying, congrats to the ones that got it!

Edit: Btw, I got this using Angel and Stone

Yay! I just got mine...whoo hoo

cazile81
03-13-16, 06:50 PM
No luck with fortune teller yet but I decided to to go for this one and actually got it.

VermillionPT2
03-13-16, 11:33 PM
Yay! I just got mine...whoo hoo

Congrats to you Jen

amerirish
03-14-16, 07:01 AM
I bought Snowdrop and Fortune Teller - I was too busy this weekend to fool around with breeding :)

Congrats to all who bred theirs!!

lenasdinner
03-14-16, 07:05 AM
I can't breed this one,I only get Fuzzy and Stone.will still try.....but I bought Fortune Teller today.

Sandybellee
03-14-16, 08:01 AM
I'm getting so tired of not being able to breed any limited dragons. No luck with this or Fortune Teller...

monbohn
03-14-16, 11:17 AM
I bought fortune teller but trying to breed this one before caving in and buying it. I have fuzzys coming out my ears. I try to hang on to doubles to trade for gem stones but I can't evolve and trade fast enough and they are taking up too much space I need for other dragons. Might have to start just selling a few. I have too many other dragons I still need to work on evolving. Congrats to those who've already got this one and good luck to those still working on it!

silverybunny
03-14-16, 12:46 PM
this timing sucks! I really want this one but with all the breeding needing to be done in the event I don't have time to try as many time as needed for this one. so for I have gotten a stone and 3 fuzzies.

divanightclub
03-15-16, 09:01 PM
After about 5 fuzzys, & 1 mossrock, I finally got a 15 hour timer with Angel and Mossrock....(I'm hoping it's snowdrop ,I'll have to wait and see)..

Good luck to everyone still trying to breed this beautiful dragon!

lenasdinner
03-15-16, 10:43 PM
My breeding den is broken,itproduces only 8 houer dragons,to be exakt only fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy fuzz fuzzz fuzzzzzzzzz............

BiteMe111
03-16-16, 07:53 AM
Got it in the third or fourth try, parents are Lorekeeper and Diamond

anaghasaki
03-16-16, 10:25 AM
Can kooky or somebody please give information as to whether we will be able to breed this after 17th or not?? I am constantly getting 8 hrs.. only stone or fuzzy :-(:-(

silverybunny
03-16-16, 11:22 AM
When I started trying for this one I had NO green/white ( not sure why) so far I have gotten 3 Stone 3 fuzzies and now a lorekeeper.

divanightclub
03-16-16, 03:43 PM
After about 5 fuzzys, & 1 mossrock, I finally got a 15 hour timer with Angel and Mossrock....(I'm hoping it's snowdrop ,I'll have to wait and see)..

Good luck to everyone still trying to breed this beautiful dragon!

Thankfully, it was snowdrop, now on my nest.. It seems like stone dragons worked for a few people, hope it can work for others too!

kooky panda
03-16-16, 04:01 PM
Can kooky or somebody please give information as to whether we will be able to breed this after 17th or not?? I am constantly getting 8 hrs.. only stone or fuzzy :-(:-(
I do not think so. The original pop up showed that this dragon will leave on 3-17.

anaghasaki
03-16-16, 04:03 PM
I do not think so. The original pop up showed that this dragon will leave on 3-17.

Thanks.. any idea at what time it will leave??

kooky panda
03-16-16, 06:32 PM
Thanks.. any idea at what time it will leave??

The end time is 10:00:00am PST 3/17.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

persezabar
03-17-16, 02:39 AM
13 times in a row Fuzzy :'(. But I think that I'll not buy. I bought Fortune Teller (with my 16 fail) I thought that he leave :-o...

stevenlee2905
03-17-16, 07:16 AM
Finally I got mine after the fourth try and of course the first three fails were all Fuzzy, lol... :D I had given up on this last Monday since I thought it had expired since I was lack of time after breeding Butterfly then I just realized it left at March 17th, then I decided to give it a try. It has been a while since I had been able to breed a limited dragon which was Present dragon. Good luck to all still trying, congratulations to all who got it... :)

*Really afraid of Pegasus fail, but thankfully I didn't get long hours Pegasus fail in between, but hey..., three Fuzzy are actually equal to one Pegasus, hahah... ;)

silverybunny
03-17-16, 09:02 AM
I am so disappointed after 10 try's I could not get. :mad: I don't seam to have very good luck trying to beed for the limited dragons and I don't have the money to buy gold. oh well. :(

A BIG congratz to those that were able to breed!

belarica
03-17-16, 09:09 AM
I didn't get this one but I did get moss rock as a fail :)

viridium
03-17-16, 11:57 AM
I got this on first try I was not sure if I should go for it because he remined me to much of the snowmelt dragon .
I see it is a limited one I thought it is a permament one

hungryres
03-17-16, 03:08 PM
Countless amount of fuzzy even after changing combination.
Abt 3 stone in between, cant get it b4 it expires. >_<

random59
03-17-16, 03:24 PM
I note that Snowdrop was removed on time, but fortune teller is still with us and that was supposed to go 2 days before Snowdrop!

Dragosle
03-18-16, 12:57 AM
Darn!

I was ready to buy this one in the last minutes given that I'm not getting it via breeding... and then I realized that it's already gone yesterday. Well, my bad 'cause I thought it will be gone on update day (Tue or Fri) like usual without checking that Mar 17 is actually Thu >_< ... Oh well, more gold save for me :p

Sandybellee
03-18-16, 02:19 AM
I also assumed this would go at update time today so put in another breeding for it before finding out it was gone already. :p

lindseyny
03-18-16, 09:16 AM
SO MANY FAILS. I finally decided to buy it and yep, like you guys I realized it's already gone.

anaghasaki
03-18-16, 11:39 AM
The boosted breeding pop up showed this dragon.. so is it still breedable or breedable only till boosted breeding??

Niire
03-18-16, 11:53 AM
She's not in the market now...i think she's gone. :(

kooky panda
03-18-16, 01:47 PM
The dragon has been removed and you can no longer obtain it from breeding. Sorry!

anaghasaki
03-19-16, 12:35 PM
The dragon has been removed and you can no longer obtain it from breeding. Sorry!

I thought the dragons on the pop up are always breedable.. at least for the free boosted breeding period..

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vukj74.png