PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Update: March 9, 2016

pcabral03
03-08-16, 01:40 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/tumblr_inline_o3qli8EpoA1qm7yoc_540_zps4vpvjeaf.pn g (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/tumblr_inline_o3qli8EpoA1qm7yoc_540_zps4vpvjeaf.pn g.html)

Our most friendly flying insects are here to get us into a sticky situation. Bring out the honey pots and watch out for hungry bears! You'll bee the talk of the town with the Beekeeper Cafe only in Restaurant Story!

Your Customers will be giving you hive-fives with these new items:

* Bella Beekeeper
* Honey Bear
* Bee Hive Sign

for goals guide: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89757-RESTAURANT-GOALS-2016-Mar-09-Beekeeper-Cafe

pcabral03
03-08-16, 01:41 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1457551863610_zpsvay8txvq.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1457551863610_zpsvay8txvq.jpg.html)

Mair74
03-08-16, 01:45 PM
Cute but done in bakery twice ! I don't mind it coming to restaurant story though !

3squares
03-08-16, 02:03 PM
I like the wallpaper and tiles, but wish it was for Bakery. I have the Drop of Honey Fountain in my second bakery and this stuff would go well with it.

not real excited about this goal, unless the final prize is cool, but I'll probably do it anyway to get the new recipes. Food looks good. The tables and chairs would be great if they weren't dripping and oozing. I mean, who wants to sit at a sticky table, let alone sit on a sticky chair? (Yeah, like this resembles anything IRL, I know...)

twospoons
03-08-16, 02:28 PM
ugh. i like this wallpaper better than the bakery one that was just released, but i think the honey theme works much better in BS, and i dislike the rest of the content. i can't stand to see stuff locked, so i'll do the goals, but this stuff will likely never see the light of day again. except maybe the little bear, that thing's cute.

lenasdinner
03-08-16, 02:57 PM
ooo I like it so much,sweet as it is !! cant wait!!

DragonWished
03-08-16, 03:45 PM
Exactly.

ugh. i like this wallpaper better than the bakery one that was just released, but i think the honey theme works much better in BS, and i dislike the rest of the content. i can't stand to see stuff locked, so i'll do the goals, but this stuff will likely never see the light of day again. except maybe the little bear, that thing's cute.

oo56
03-08-16, 04:36 PM
I can't wait for these new goals. So excited! :) All I hope is that the appliances do not have low cooking times (at least 2 hrs.) or low serving sizes (at least 375). Goals lately have been terrible, except for last month's goals.

mags1210
03-08-16, 05:01 PM
What's happened to Easter ?

planetpeace12
03-08-16, 05:07 PM
What's happened to Easter ?

Or St. Patrick's? :(

pipipooh1977
03-08-16, 05:12 PM
Love it! Glad it's not Easter or St Pat's day themed. :D

twospoons
03-08-16, 05:13 PM
i'm still hoping for a relevant sale. last year had a pretty good easter sale. at least i think it was last year. anyway, that's where all of my spring holiday content came from. hoping for a repeat!

but regardless, i'm assuming next week will be a st. patrick's theme and the week after that will be an easter theme. too close to the actual holidays as per usual, but at least it would be something. and i should really stop making assumptions in these games.

slayer7000
03-08-16, 05:19 PM
Yep the sale last year was great and we had a st Patrick's sale! I hope ew get both :)
i'm still hoping for a relevant sale. last year had a pretty good easter sale. at least i think it was last year. anyway, that's where all of my spring holiday content came from. hoping for a repeat!

but regardless, i'm assuming next week will be a st. patrick's theme and the week after that will be an easter theme. too close to the actual holidays as per usual, but at least it would be something. and i should really stop making assumptions in these games.

auntmeredith123
03-08-16, 06:29 PM
Thanks for everything!

nukesters2
03-08-16, 06:32 PM
kind of cute, but a shame we are not going to get an Easter or St Paddy's day event. I understand not everyone celebrates those holidays, but it's fun to do all the holidays from all the countries and cultures! They are making the game too generic for fear of offending anyone. I am glad I started playing before the PC police started in.
If they are not going to give us holiday based events the least they could do is offer items for sale for those holidays for coins and not gems! hope springs eternal I guess. lol

jmterao
03-08-16, 07:03 PM
I like the wallpaper and tiles, but wish it was for Bakery. I have the Drop of Honey Fountain in my second bakery and this stuff would go well with it.

not real excited about this goal, unless the final prize is cool, but I'll probably do it anyway to get the new recipes. Food looks good. The tables and chairs would be great if they weren't dripping and oozing. I mean, who wants to sit at a sticky table, let alone sit on a sticky chair? (Yeah, like this resembles anything IRL, I know...)

Not excited. Are these goals? If the final goal prize is those kids at the table, I am going to pass.

The bear is cute but the girl in the bee suit is not a bee keeper. Bee keepers wear a bee suit which is all white and completely sealed so they don't get stung. Thats just a costume that looks like a bee. Might work for Halloween though. Reminds me of Saturday Night Live and the ****er bee suits.

Table and chairs are well... Creative but won't go in my place.

kgp70282
03-08-16, 07:25 PM
Yeah what about Easter or St. Patty's day???

kgp70282
03-08-16, 07:33 PM
Nothing for St. Patrick's day or Easter?

3squares
03-08-16, 07:40 PM
Love it! Glad it's not Easter or St Pat's day themed. :D

Me too! although I hope for an opportunity to purchase LTO items if they're offered, such as the Easter Egg Tables.

NatalieO85
03-08-16, 08:43 PM
Those bee stools are pretty cute! Although, they kind of make it look like a visitor has wet themselves. lol

wicca_angel
03-09-16, 01:11 AM
Indeed, I was looking for Dutch flag, .... only some countries got their flags in. Not mine though. :-(
Dutch theme would be nice, and themes of other countries as well. :-):-):-):-):-)

LalaSmooth
03-09-16, 01:22 AM
Easter is not until 29th March

kgp70282
03-09-16, 05:09 AM
No it's the 27th

mags1210
03-09-16, 08:03 AM
Yes, but that's before the next goal is due

twospoons
03-09-16, 09:15 AM
And some of us take so long to do goals we wouldn't have the end prize until march 27th anyway! I really wish they'd stagger the goals again. I should not have started a third restaurant & bakery!

I am just wondering if this should be the theme for Bakery Story instead of Restaurant Story? I have pretty much got my Bee related theme going on in my bakery, Snickerdoodles, and I don't have the time to put everything back and start all over again, OK? Why not do what the rest of my neighbors and I are doing, just keep it simple and go with a Spring inspired theme, like being down at the dock, on a cruise, etc., OK? My neighbor, Hill's Diner, is doing his St. Patrick's Day theme right now, and I don't think that it is in the best interest to make him change it because I don't think that it is not nice to do that to any of us, OK? We like things the way they are, so please, take into consideration what I have just said, []. Thanks!

Your know you don't have to redecorate, right? You have to buy the tables/chairs/counters/decor for the goals, but you can immediately store all of it and leave your place looking as it currently does. The only thing you have to keep out is the ovens while you cook everything.

Marmalademuffin
03-09-16, 09:23 AM
I love this theme and the tables and chairs are really great. Love the wallpaper I love anything bee related.

twospoons
03-09-16, 09:30 AM
Nothing for St. Patrick's day or Easter?

Not yet, doesn't mean there won't be! Doesn't mean there will be, but I'm remaining optimistic. :)

VanaCatu
03-09-16, 10:57 AM
for goals guide: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89757-RESTAURANT-GOALS-2016-Mar-09-Beekeeper-Cafe

pcabral03
03-09-16, 11:30 AM

Thanks added link to post one :-)

planetpeace12
03-09-16, 11:38 AM
Really? Looks like the first oven uses a Thanksgiving part on it. Very funny. Makes no sense lol.:p What in the world does a Feather Fan Knob have to do with honey and bees? Hahaha.:eek:

LadyEna
03-09-16, 11:44 AM
Sooo can someone tell me how one can tell, if any,
what distinguishes this as an "Irish Band"?
Looks like any other band I have seen.

The one of course being offered for 32 gems.

kgp70282
03-09-16, 04:26 PM
Not yet, doesn't mean there won't be! Doesn't mean there will be, but I'm remaining optimistic. :)

So am I :)

twospoons
03-09-16, 06:20 PM
Really? Looks like the first oven uses a Thanksgiving part on it. Very funny. Makes no sense lol.:p What in the world does a Feather Fan Knob have to do with honey and bees? Hahaha.:eek:

well, see, you tickle the bees with the feathers to get them buzzing about, and then fan them back toward the hive so that they get to work, and then the knob is for the spigot that comes on the bottom of every hive so you can turn it on and let the honey drip out. i mean, it's like you've never worked with honeybees before!

:D

planetpeace12
03-09-16, 06:28 PM
well, see, you tickle the bees with the feathers to get them buzzing about, and then fan them back toward the hive so that they get to work, and then the knob is for the spigot that comes on the bottom of every hive so you can turn it on and let the honey drip out. i mean, it's like you've never worked with honeybees before!

:D

I have never worked with honeybees before. The point I wanted to come across was that I thought it was funny that they chose an old Thanksgiving part for the oven. Didn't they also call for this same Thanksgiving part during the Winter Wedding goal back in January? What does a Thanksgiving turkey have to do with things like honey or Winter Wedding? I think it's really funny.

beckypeke
03-10-16, 11:11 AM
I just bought the Irish Band but the characters are much smaller than the other dancers and instrumental

characters. Did anyone else have this problem?

420grl
03-10-16, 11:40 AM
I just think it's sad the majority of users were requesting either st pattys or easter/spring things and they deliver honey bees.... really............ :( ....

Sub shop goal next please. PLEASE DON'T DO AN EASTER GOAL NEXT MONTH BECAUSE THEN IT IS TOO LATE TO REDECORATE FOR A WEEK........

twospoons
03-10-16, 12:36 PM
I have never worked with honeybees before. The point I wanted to come across was that I thought it was funny that they chose an old Thanksgiving part for the oven. Didn't they also call for this same Thanksgiving part during the Winter Wedding goal back in January? What does a Thanksgiving turkey have to do with things like honey or Winter Wedding? I think it's really funny.

and my point, which i apparently did not get across, is to agree with you that there is absolutely no connection. did you think beekeepers actually tickled bees with feathers?

sigh. yet another sign that i am not as funny as i think i am. :(

420grl
03-10-16, 01:17 PM
and my point, which i apparently did not get across, is to agree with you that there is absolutely no connection. did you think beekeepers actually tickled bees with feathers?

Lol i thought it was funny :)

AliSweet876
03-10-16, 05:40 PM

Nah tht joke prbly just got lost in translation but in my opinion ur absolutely hilarious :p

sandylbaum
03-10-16, 07:26 PM
I thought it was very funny too

sgoetzinger99
03-11-16, 12:25 PM

Yes, you are!

planetpeace12
03-13-16, 11:47 AM
Indeed, I was looking for Dutch flag, .... only some countries got their flags in. Not mine though. :-(
Dutch theme would be nice, and themes of other countries as well. :-):-):-):-):-)

Nice idea. We need world variety! Everybody say it with me: WORLD VARIETY! WORLD VARIETY! WORLD VARIETY! :)

Homie0512
03-14-16, 10:29 PM
How do I advance the boards quicker? I know cooking the same food over and over can help but I need to know what really makes me move up faster