PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update: March 9, 2016

pcabral03
03-08-16, 01:35 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/tumblr_inline_o3qlk7Zt491qm7yoc_540_zpsorcmpvic.pn g (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/tumblr_inline_o3qlk7Zt491qm7yoc_540_zpsorcmpvic.pn g.html)

The flowers are beginning to bloom and grow vibrant with color. Be sure to spring into action when your garden needs attention! Invite that beautiful bouquet inside with the Garden Baker in Bakery Story!

Get growing with these new items:

* Tulip Garden
* Baker's Gnome
* Garden Shelves

reserved in case for goals guide: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89758-BAKERY-GOALS-2016-Mar-09-Spring-Garden

pcabral03
03-08-16, 01:35 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1457552417185_zpsneew3lck.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1457552417185_zpsneew3lck.jpg.html)

Mair74
03-08-16, 01:37 PM
That looks cute not a repeated theme yeahhhhhhh

monstertop
03-08-16, 01:39 PM
Hm, not feeling the update. The theme overall doesn't look cute to me. Kind of looks like dying plants that are on the sides of the counter and ovens, but I get that they're trying to depict vines. Are those two new ovens I see? I'm always down for new ovens especially if the recipes are cakes(:

3squares
03-08-16, 02:09 PM
Yay, flowers and stuff! I've still got the Valentines decor out, mostly because I'm still working my way through all those pink recipes. Thankfully, no more pink! I like the counters, the garden bench with the arbor. And those cakes look so beautiful

twospoons
03-08-16, 02:22 PM
yay! i know it's yet another stand for a final prize, but i like those better than the other constant repeat of table with diners, so i'm okay with it. i like the bench under the arch, and i LOVE tiered cakes, so i'm happy to have more of them. i don't much like the chairs, nor the gnome, but that's okay. walls are really nice, floors & counters are fine but nothing special.

now i just have to actually finish the v-day goals! maybe this month i'll actually start in a timely fashion.

Sebsmommy15
03-08-16, 02:27 PM
Recipes, ovens , tables and decor are all cute

Only thing that isn't that much cute are the chairs!

3squares
03-08-16, 02:29 PM
yay! i know it's yet another stand for a final prize, but i like those better than the other constant repeat of table with diners, so i'm okay with it. i like the bench under the arch, and i LOVE tiered cakes, so i'm happy to have more of them. i don't much like the chairs, nor the gnome, but that's okay. walls are really nice, floors & counters are fine but nothing special.

now i just have to actually finish the v-day goals! maybe this month i'll actually start in a timely fashion.

I like the stands; the Chinese one is stunning. I'm thinking of setting up a whole marketplace with all the ones we've gotten.

dianeupside
03-08-16, 02:41 PM
I like the stands; the Chinese one is stunning. I'm thinking of setting up a whole marketplace with all the ones we've gotten.

That's a nice idea. ♡

PrettyPastriesByB2
03-08-16, 02:52 PM
I love it!!!
*** Accepting neighbors-PrettyPastriesbyB2***

Bakerling
03-08-16, 02:55 PM
I love the garden and the floor tiles. great idea

lenasdinner
03-08-16, 02:59 PM
I love this so much! finally spring flowes ....yeaa!!

krissy4115
03-08-16, 03:03 PM
Is this a goal? I'm ready for a new one!

twospoons
03-08-16, 03:39 PM

you should! i love it when people put out markets. i had a small one (in my small bakery) until i put out st. patrick's decor instead. set it up! post pics!

DragonWished
03-08-16, 03:49 PM
Looks like a nice update. I can work with the pieces in my large bakery and my small bakery can use most everything (except the gnome, who seems vaguely creepy).

oo56
03-08-16, 04:33 PM
This new goals look okay... not a big fan of what it seems to be more cakes and an appliance for cake pops. Appreciate the spring theme, though.

planetpeace12
03-08-16, 05:03 PM
Is this a goal? I'm ready for a new one!

Yeah it looks like a goal. A garden themed goal. Perfect for spring, but I wish we got St. Patrick's stuff.

pipipooh1977
03-08-16, 05:13 PM
Love it! Glad it's not Easter or St Pat's day themed. :D

auntmeredith123
03-08-16, 05:14 PM
I am relieved to hear about this! Thanks again for the information!

geordieprogman
03-08-16, 05:40 PM
I like this one. In fact the only thing I don't like about it is the chairs. I like tables and chairs to match. I would never display these together. That gnome is going right next to my gnome home. :)

nukesters2
03-08-16, 06:29 PM
very pretty, but a shame we are not going to get an Easter or St Paddy's day event. I understand not everyone celebrates those holidays, but it's fun to do all the holidays from all the countries and cultures! They are making the game too generic for fear of offending anyone. I am glad I started playing before the PC police started in.
If they are not going to give us holiday based events the least they could do is offer items for sale for those holidays for coins and not gems! hope springs eternal I guess. lol

sls0991
03-08-16, 06:30 PM
Beautiful, can't wait for this update. It will go wonderfully with my mostly outdoor theme!

sarahpeeps3
03-08-16, 06:58 PM
Is there a new oven with this theme? I really like this theme, totally getting me excited for spring!

keysisland
03-08-16, 07:23 PM
Can it be goal time already? I hope they bring back the st. Patrick's day box at a discounted price. There's not much you can put out for the holiday.

3squares
03-08-16, 07:51 PM
very pretty, but a shame we are not going to get an Easter or St Paddy's day event. I understand not everyone celebrates those holidays, but it's fun to do all the holidays from all the countries and cultures! They are making the game too generic for fear of offending anyone. I am glad I started playing before the PC police started in.
If they are not going to give us holiday based events the least they could do is offer items for sale for those holidays for coins and not gems! hope springs eternal I guess. lol

I think Storm8 is taking general feedback from two different camps - those players who want re-runs of past themes (every year there's a Christmas theme, a Holloween theme, etc.), and those who clamor for themes that haven't been done before.

This game has been been online since at least 2011. It's no easy thing to come up with fresh, new content every week. I'm just happy they continue to do so.

NatalieO85
03-08-16, 08:42 PM
I love that beautiful yellow cake in the middle with the branches! Very pretty!

bustedbob
03-08-16, 09:03 PM
I'm not sure I'm going to like this one. Are there going to be new ovens?

sls0991
03-08-16, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure I'm going to like this one. Are there going to be new ovens?

Aren't those ovens in the preview new? I'm so confused.

luincristiel
03-08-16, 09:37 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/tumblr_inline_o3qlk7Zt491qm7yoc_540_zpsorcmpvic.pn g (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/tumblr_inline_o3qlk7Zt491qm7yoc_540_zpsorcmpvic.pn g.html)

The flowers are beginning to bloom and grow vibrant with color. Be sure to spring into action when your garden needs attention! Invite that beautiful bouquet inside with the Garden Baker in Bakery Story!

* Tulip Garden
* Baker's Gnome
* Garden Shelves

The chairs and tables don't match, and the counters aren't very cute, but otherwise I'm happy with the update.

A spring goal finally! :)

Mom4Bama
03-08-16, 10:07 PM

* Tulip Garden
* Baker's Gnome
* Garden Shelves

Are We going to have to Download a Specific Game in Order to Get the New Stuff??? It's hard to do when you "have" to do that in order to move on.

Mom4Bama
03-08-16, 10:08 PM
Are We going to have to Download a Specific Game in Order to Get the New Stuff??? It's hard to do when you "have" to do that in order to move on

ievuxia
03-09-16, 02:01 AM
Are We going to have to Download a Specific Game in Order to Get the New Stuff??? It's hard to do when you "have" to do that in order to move on

Seems like it's gonna be goals so I guess there won't be a new version this time.

Juliepier1
03-09-16, 10:37 AM
Love it too

VanaCatu
03-09-16, 11:03 AM
reserved in case for goals guide: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89758-BAKERY-GOALS-2016-Mar-09-Spring-Garden

slayer7000
03-09-16, 12:03 PM
Only one thing for TLO :( atleast it's the ok band

planetpeace12
03-09-16, 12:25 PM
Stupid cake pops are back again! Geez, why are they so obsessed with cake pops? :confused:

pcabral03
03-09-16, 12:29 PM

Thanks VanaCatu added to post one :)

monstertop
03-09-16, 12:33 PM
The second post update seems like it's from RS? It's not the Irish Band that's in BS(:

pcabral03
03-09-16, 12:37 PM
The second post update seems like it's from RS? It's not the Irish Band that's in BS(:

Yes it was, fixing it now...sorry 😆

Edit---post #2 updated 😊

twospoons
03-09-16, 01:00 PM
Stupid cake pops are back again! Geez, why are they so obsessed with cake pops? :confused:

to be fair, i don't think that trend has died out yet, though i'm not totally sure.

already had the band, but i think it's cute, so i hope some other people are happy to get it!

mergirl96
03-09-16, 02:17 PM

I'm also displeased with all the cakepops. The idea of cake on a stick is so unappealing to me. I was hoping we'd get something more creative.

Natasha_07
03-09-16, 02:22 PM
Only 1 LTO ? What happened to the mass blowout sales.

planetpeace12
03-09-16, 02:28 PM
Only 1 LTO ? What happened to the mass blowout sales.

I wish we had a big St. Patrick's sale! :(

orleansparish
03-09-16, 03:54 PM
I'm also displeased with all the cakepops. The idea of cake on a stick is so unappealing to me. I was hoping we'd get something more creative.

Cake pops are adorable in real life. I love getting them for my daughter. Perfect size for a snack without her having a whole slice is cake.

In game, im sick of them too. And cupcakes to be honest. I am still hoping for more artistic things. They are obviously paying attention to whats current, with the smoothie bowls they gave us and healthy items. So, maybe we can get new stuff one day. Like some macaroons. Or the towers of them. They're so pretty!

Im STILL on the last goals. Need one of two more cooks and ill be done. Couldnt even finish the RS one because of my game going back to level one.

I think I should get the display for free!

freesiawoods
03-09-16, 04:47 PM
Pretty but it seems we never get an Easter goal. How about an Easter sale next week!

monstertop
03-11-16, 12:23 PM
Anyone have an image of the LTO in your bakery? The Leprechaun Hideout.

Nevermind, found it! For others who are curious as well:

Some have already been posted, but here is some stuff that wasn't.

Waitress, rainbow arch, band, and the limited display (4x4)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/BSStPattys001.png

atrekker1
03-11-16, 12:49 PM
Does anyone have the Leprechaun Hideout? It's so small I can't make it out! If you have it let me know.

geordieprogman
03-11-16, 01:06 PM
Does anyone have the Leprechaun Hideout? It's so small I can't make it out! If you have it let me know.

It's in the picture above your post.

jbigby
03-11-16, 01:57 PM
It's in the picture above your post.

Is the rainbow arch on sale as well? I don't see it in the design tab

geordieprogman
03-11-16, 02:14 PM
Is the rainbow arch on sale as well? I don't see it in the design tab

No sorry, that's not in the sale.

deekathleen
03-11-16, 02:43 PM
Where is the leprechaun hideout in the design tab?

monstertop
03-11-16, 03:27 PM
Where is the leprechaun hideout in the design tab?

It's an LTO that's being offered right now.

http://i.imgur.com/9J3rsUs.jpg

deekathleen
03-11-16, 03:44 PM
It's an LTO that's being offered right now.

http://i.imgur.com/9J3rsUs.jpg

Oh so it's an ios only offer. :(

tularemary
03-11-16, 05:00 PM
[Oh so it's an ios only offer. :([/QUOTE]

I don't see it in the design tab where the crates are...am I looking in the wrong place? (playing on ipad)

LadyEna
03-11-16, 05:02 PM
Leprachaun Hideout:

It's a 3 Day offer on right-hand side of screen on IPad.
It's not in Design Tab.

3squares
03-12-16, 01:21 PM
you should! i love it when people put out markets. i had a small one (in my small bakery) until i put out st. patrick's decor instead. set it up! post pics!

I put out as much as I could... I just have so much food! What do you think? I couldn't resist including the Dragon. :)

29415 29416 29417

slayer7000
03-12-16, 01:26 PM
Ooh I like it :)
I put out as much as I could... I just have so much food! What do you think? I couldn't resist including the Dragon. :)

29415 29416

LadyEna
03-12-16, 02:24 PM
The Tulip Garden is really nice, so are the shelves.
The Baker Gnome is a bit weird looking.
I think the tables would be so much better without the scattered petals on top.
The floral design on the tables is more spring like.
The chairs could be a lighter wood or even painted like the tables.
And the hats could be a light straw as well.

Loving the big prize at end of goal.
Just wish the design was altered a bit. Not same design different things on counters.

Bakerling
03-13-16, 03:19 AM
The maintenance is in progress now. It will last about 3 hours. I wonder will my food be spoiled during the maintenance.:confused:

planetpeace12
03-13-16, 10:00 AM
Cake pops are adorable in real life. I love getting them for my daughter. Perfect size for a snack without her having a whole slice is cake.

In game, im sick of them too. And cupcakes to be honest. I am still hoping for more artistic things. They are obviously paying attention to whats current, with the smoothie bowls they gave us and healthy items. So, maybe we can get new stuff one day. Like some macaroons. Or the towers of them. They're so pretty!

Im STILL on the last goals. Need one of two more cooks and ill be done. Couldnt even finish the RS one because of my game going back to level one.

I think I should get the display for free!

Yes, cake pops in real life are cute. As for the game though, S8 seems to have a big obsession with cake pops. We get some almost all the time whenever a new appliance is released. To be honest, I do think the cake pops in this goal are pretty, but I hope in future updates that they don't keep obsessing with giving us a bunch of cake pops.

ruskpaels
03-13-16, 12:42 PM
I really like the Flowery Cake Pops and the Petal Cake Pops. They're adorable. But the Flower Pot Pops? I didn't like them at first but now I've become more used to them and think they're ok. I don't dislike them as much as I dislike the Caroling Cake Pops from the Vocal Range oven. They seem to become uglier every time I see them.

auntmeredith123
03-14-16, 07:34 PM
I just heard that you are going on a little break from playing until the next challenge comes up ! I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done in the way of keeping all of us, the people who play Bakery and Restaurant Story, updated on what we need to know to ensure that all of us have the correct information so that we can tell our friends in our neighborhoods what they need to know if they need certain parts for appliances and so on! We couldn't have done it without you! Thanks again for your help and support! I will miss you! Have a great time! Ms. Meredith Boatwright, Baker and Chef. Snickerdoodles and Subway(the name of my Bakery and Restaurant!)