PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Teller Dragon

amerirish
03-08-16, 11:37 AM
Purple/Blue/Yellow
On sale for 200 Gold (reg price 1,000 gold)
Super Rare

more info to follow :D

Fortune Teller Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Purple Blue Yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 11:48 AM
So pretty! Definitely trying for this! Good luck, everyone!

amerirish
03-08-16, 12:03 PM
kookypanda: I assume you added the expiration date of the dragon to the title (thank you). Could you please tell us when the sale expires too?

Bastiaan0
03-08-16, 12:05 PM
Purple, blue and yellow... Hello Coral, Mist and Genie fails :rolleyes:
Might give it a try... But I haven't been very lucky on breeding limited dragons lately. Back to Gold and Mask, I guess.

31aug2002
03-08-16, 12:06 PM
What is the breed time on this dragon ?

lenasdinner
03-08-16, 12:18 PM
ohhh nooo how I'm gonna get this,if I use breeding den I don't have nest for it or for fails!!with event and arena dragon become so so crowded!!
if I buy the dragon will he go directly to do nest or in to the storage.need this info,to see how to plan all of these!ohh my I really really need one more nest to have three.:(

lenasdinner
03-08-16, 12:22 PM
Fortune Teller Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Purple Blue Yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

amerirish
03-08-16, 12:53 PM
ohhh nooo how I'm gonna get this,if I use breeding den I don't have nest for it or for fails!!with event and arena dragon become so so crowded!!
if I buy the dragon will he go directly to do nest or in to the storage.need this info,to see how to plan all of these!ohh my I really really need one more nest to have three.:(

If you buy him, it will go straight to your nest. Can't put him in storage, which I think is ridiculous if we're paying gold for an egg :mad:

Niire
03-08-16, 12:54 PM
Oh Emm Gee...okay, this might be the first dragon I see and must have. She's glorious!!!! <3 <3

persezabar
03-08-16, 12:55 PM
Waaaw, very beautiful, but I'll be waiting for try breeding, when I finish 5 chapter of tales.

lenasdinner
03-08-16, 12:57 PM
If you buy him, it will go straight to your nest. Can't put him in storage, which I think is ridiculous if we're paying gold for an egg :mad:

yes, so agree with you,what if my nests are not free ?????

lenasdinner
03-08-16, 12:59 PM
Waaaw, very beautiful, but I'll be waiting for try breeding, when I finish 5 chapter of tales.

watch out,you need to breed fire with another dragon on CH 6.

Niire
03-08-16, 01:07 PM
Yah I have to wait till after I breed the fire tomorrow to try...:(

Bastiaan0
03-08-16, 01:23 PM
Yah I have to wait till after I breed the fire tomorrow to try...:(

Breed Fire with another Fire, you'll be able to breed again after 10 seconds, guaranteed :D Oh, well, that is if you have a free nest, ofcourse ;)

Niire
03-08-16, 01:56 PM
Breed Fire with another Fire, you'll be able to breed again after 10 seconds, guaranteed :D Oh, well, that is if you have a free nest, ofcourse ;)

...I think I love you. Thank you so much! :D

blackeneddove
03-08-16, 01:59 PM

Wow!! Thank you, this is brilliant! :D I was gonna breed fire and diamond, but my luck would be that I would get another Crusader lol XD - I'm off to evolve a fire baby :D

Niire
03-08-16, 02:04 PM
Wow!! Thank you, this is brilliant! :D I was gonna breed fire and diamond, but my luck would be that I would get another Crusader lol XD - I'm off to evolve a fire baby :D

I was thinking the same, lol. And the same my luck theory as well. :P

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 02:24 PM

Excellent idea, thank you! Will also evolve a Fire baby for tomorrow. :)

Jagger517
03-08-16, 02:27 PM
I dunno what it is, but I don't care for this dragon. I didn't like the Beaded, either, and she's very similar.

I admire the artistry that clearly went into designing her, she's lovely, just not my type.

Lumberjack, Celestial, Neon -- now those are my faves!

Heh, I guess I like my dragons to be butch! :o

Niire
03-08-16, 02:29 PM
I like the burly ones too jagger, but the whole fortune telling thing, and the way FlatFoot tied it all together...I have to get this one, probably buy her if I don't breed, that's how much I want her lol.

amerirish
03-08-16, 02:31 PM
First attempt with Air & Night = 10 hours (Music or Coral) :(

BiteMe111
03-08-16, 03:25 PM
First fail with Ambassador and Peacock: 4 hours (March mayhem). At least it's a short fail.

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 03:34 PM
First try with Time Travel and Tricorn is 14 hours.

blackeneddove
03-08-16, 03:44 PM
I like the burly ones too jagger, but the whole fortune telling thing, and the way FlatFoot tied it all together...I have to get this one, probably buy her if I don't breed, that's how much I want her lol.

Ditto this. I've never purchased a dragon before (outside of gold producing types) but I may just have to buy this one if I can't breed her. She's like Esmerelda! And I LOVE Esmerelda :)

Actually, I probably won't buy her now that I'm really thinking about it lol... (Saving gold for a nest) so I really hope I can breed one. :)

Diamond x Venetian - 1st try: 6hrs (so probably a Seer) ...Fortune Teller is on its way! XD

Niire
03-08-16, 03:54 PM
Yah, I haven't other than my sterling silver bought a dragon with gold...but uh yah... :)

BiteMe111
03-08-16, 05:35 PM
First fail with Ambassador and Peacock: 4 hours (March mayhem). At least it's a short fail.

Second try is either Clown or Seer. Have both already. :(

roguebee
03-08-16, 05:41 PM
14 hrs on both accounts first try.

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 08:05 PM

Same here - well, only one account for me. Glitter & Air.

TwinkleTwiny
03-09-16, 02:28 AM

Same here 14h, mist again

DeeDe99
03-09-16, 04:30 AM
Same here 14h, mist again

Me too. Sped up the last 5 hours of the first try, got 14 hours again on the second try.

amerirish
03-09-16, 06:45 AM
Air+Night=14 hours (Mist :mad: / Seafarer :( / Tricorn :( )

Sandybellee
03-09-16, 06:55 AM
First try was Mist. Second try with Fire and Time Travel (because had to breed Fire for the tale) is 8 hours so either Genie or Godmother (which I still need).

BiteMe111
03-09-16, 07:46 AM
And 14 hours for me in the 3rd try as well. :( I'm sure that means I'll get to welcome another Mist, but even if not, I have the other two possibilities anyway.

roguebee
03-09-16, 08:20 AM
Tries 3 and 4 each gave me another 14 hours

bateleur
03-09-16, 10:43 AM
Does anyone have a photo of the egg? I have a 16 hour on the nest. I used Beast and Air. Accidentally posted with wrong account. Egg from this account is mist; but don't know what the other one is.

jaymieb2
03-09-16, 11:00 AM
What combos have been successful?

Thank you, in advance! :-)

Daenerys66
03-09-16, 01:26 PM

When you buy a dragon on sale it goes directly to nest, when you buy one in a package it goes to storage.

blackeneddove
03-09-16, 01:41 PM
Ditto this. I've never purchased a dragon before (outside of gold producing types) but I may just have to buy this one if I can't breed her. She's like Esmerelda! And I LOVE Esmerelda :)

Actually, I probably won't buy her now that I'm really thinking about it lol... (Saving gold for a nest) so I really hope I can breed one. :)

Diamond x Venetian - 1st try: 6hrs (so probably a Seer) ...Fortune Teller is on its way! XD

1st try: Cosmos (6hrs) - seer is 7 hrs...whoops. I got those two mixed up. :p
2nd try: Coral
3rd try: Celestial
4th try: Social

:(

blackeneddove
03-09-16, 01:44 PM
Does anyone have a photo of the egg? I have a 16 hour on the nest. I used Beast and Air. Accidentally posted with wrong account. Egg from this account is mist; but don't know what the other one is.

You could have an Ambassador which is a fancy looking royal blue egg with gold swirls. If it doesn't look like that, then you have the Fortune teller! :D I haven't seen the egg, but I hope it doesn't have the same description. lol

bateleur
03-09-16, 04:53 PM
It doesn't look like that; so my fingers are crossed! I never have any luck with these! I would post a picture if I knew how.

blackeneddove
03-09-16, 09:26 PM
It doesn't look like that; so my fingers are crossed! I never have any luck with these! I would post a picture if I knew how.

It's definitely a Fortune Teller then! I wish I could see it! You're so lucky... :-/ I can never upload pics to the forums either. Never works for me, and I'm pretty sure I know how. There is a little picture of a tree in the toolbar for the reply window. It's just to the right of one that looks like an envelope. If you hover over it, it will say "Insert Image". This is the only way I know of uploading a picture, it just never works for me for whatever reason.

Congrats on your egg!!! :D

DeeDe99
03-09-16, 09:38 PM
@BlackenedDove -re inserting images, I discovered I can't upload full size. For example, if I grap a screen shot, I have to crop it on the iPad before I can upload it. On the PC I can compress or crop. But if I just try to upload "as is" it never works, so I'm guessing there is a size restriction. I've just never bothered investigating. But that might explain your issue?

blackeneddove
03-09-16, 09:50 PM
@BlackenedDove -re inserting images, I discovered I can't upload full size. For example, if I grap a screen shot, I have to crop it on the iPad before I can upload it. On the PC I can compress or crop. But if I just try to upload "as is" it never works, so I'm guessing there is a size restriction. I've just never bothered investigating. But that might explain your issue?

Nah. I'm not sure what it is. I've tried cropping from my iPhone, I've tried cropping on my mac, I've tried everything... Not really sure why I can't upload images. I've done it before a long time ago...not really sure why it doesn't work for me anymore. :confused: Oh well. Maybe I will figure it out one of these days... :cool:

I wonder if it would work if I were on windows... ;) :p

blackeneddove
03-09-16, 10:01 PM

Nah. I'm not sure what it is. I've tried cropping from my iPhone, I've tried cropping on my mac, I've tried everything... Not really sure why I can't upload images. I've done it before a long time ago...not really sure why it doesn't work for me anymore. :confused: Oh well. Maybe I will figure it out one of these days... :cool:

I wonder if it would work if I were on windows... ;) :p

It's definitely a Fortune Teller then! I wish I could see it! You're so lucky... :-/ I can never upload pics to the forums either. Never works for me, and I'm pretty sure I know how. There is a little picture of a tree in the toolbar for the reply window. It's just to the right of one that looks like an envelope. If you hover over it, it will say "Insert Image". This is the only way I know of uploading a picture, it just never works for me for whatever reason.

Congrats on your egg!!! :D

OK! So I just came across this lovely post by Kooky Panda. I haven't read it all yet, but it details how to post pics on the forum. Should be helpful to us all. :D

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

TwinkleTwiny
03-10-16, 02:18 AM
Yes I have fortune teller: parents are diamond and new year :)

debrasbistro
03-10-16, 02:43 AM

Congrats!

bateleur
03-10-16, 08:09 AM
It was a fortune teller!! I used Beast and Air. It's not working so well it the other account though. I'll try posting the photo when I get to a computer. Thanks for the link; I tried to search it but not it that game.

Niire
03-10-16, 08:28 AM
Grats you all! I am green with envy! I am trying beast and air, as I don't have a new year to try that combo...so far, 3 mists, a coral and a trickster... >< I wonder if I have a purple green blue somewhere...

cazile81
03-10-16, 08:43 AM
Grats you all! I am green with envy! I am trying beast and air, as I don't have a new year to try that combo...so far, 3 mists, a coral and a trickster... >< I wonder if I have a purple green blue somewhere...

You can try Time Travel, Shooting Star or Venetian to name a few. I got a 16 hour combo with Diamond and Shooting Star but it turned out to be Ambassador. I'm remaining hopeful that more of us will breed it soon.

Niire
03-10-16, 09:22 AM
I missed out on Venetian and Time Travel (that's one of the dragons on my ultimate wishlist, lol...), but I found shooting star, and so far, I got clown, coral, and another 14 hour (sped up a bit, really need to be patient! LOL). Thank you so much for the suggestions! <3

cazile81
03-10-16, 10:46 AM
I missed out on Venetian and Time Travel (that's one of the dragons on my ultimate wishlist, lol...), but I found shooting star, and so far, I got clown, coral, and another 14 hour (sped up a bit, really need to be patient! LOL). Thank you so much for the suggestions! <3

Anytime, don't forget Tricorn, Lightspeed and Lollipop are also good suggestions to pair with Diamond as well.

Hawk1
03-10-16, 01:35 PM

Seer and Peacock can also produce a Fortune Teller

TwinkleTwiny
03-10-16, 05:13 PM

Here is the egg

DeeDe99
03-10-16, 06:40 PM
Congrats Twinkle!! I'm still trying!

Niire
03-11-16, 03:35 AM
Sadly, i don't have a peacock yet...lol level 137 and no peacock...

BUT...I bred tricorn and diamond before I finally passed out for a good long while. Just woke up, checked my nest, and I got her!!! :D

TwinkleTwiny
03-11-16, 04:10 AM

BUT...I bred tricorn and diamond before I finally passed out for a good long while. Just woke up, checked my nest, and I got her!!! :D

Congrat Niire !

DeeDe99
03-11-16, 04:35 AM

I have Peacock, but no Tricorn. LOL

Still trying using Peacock and Starlight now.

Nearly forgot the "congrats"! I have a 22 hour fail. :rolleyes:

Niire
03-11-16, 04:53 AM
Thank you all, and grats to twinkly as well! And others who have gotten her. This was one I HAD to have, so I am over the moon atm. :)

Keep on keeping on you all, you can do it!

It's so weird how, even at higher levels, there are those lower level dragons that elude us...:(

cazile81
03-11-16, 08:52 AM

Congrats

Hepatu
03-11-16, 11:30 AM
I'm still trying. not going too well 😕

lenasdinner
03-11-16, 01:11 PM
why is so hard to get breed these dragons I'm so sad,I don't get even good fails....:(

Hepatu
03-12-16, 07:56 AM
I just met fortune teller on the battlefield, she didn't like my fire dragon 😈

sharbuch
03-13-16, 06:14 PM
Why do they make it impossible to finish these each time I get to the last part and run out of food and gold I'm no longer doing theses it's impossible to save that much food I had over 234000 food still didn't have enough two dragon to get to these new levels is bull I missed out on the last one now I'm going to miss this one because of food . I really upset about this. So I am no longer going to do these events. Sorry venting it just upsets me that we work our butts off and don't get the reward. Why so much food or why two dragon in the events I think one is plenty to work with

DI3S3L
03-13-16, 06:17 PM
I don't understand it either. These events used to be fun now they are stressful. I gave up on finishing these a few tales ago. Not gonna spend anymore money on this game.

AudySpain
03-13-16, 08:55 PM
I was using your method of beast and air - I ended up with peacock (:

I used my festive lights and am currently trying flower power...with diamond.

I hope this helps (:

amerirish
03-14-16, 07:02 AM
I purchased this one and Snowdrop because I had too much to do this weekend, but congrats to all who bred one - she really is a beauty :D

Jackiesq
03-14-16, 07:55 AM
So lucky with snowdrop (only 2 Fuzzys and wanted Mossrock). 😀
Back for trying this... But still only commons, nothing else. 😠
Air (oeps Anubis iso Diamond next time) Genie, Coral, Genie, Genie.....Water (oeps I forgot something after Snowdrop!), Genie, Coral, ...

zyfazix
03-15-16, 07:40 AM
No luck with breeding for this one. I could buy it but would rather save my gold because I'm expecting a new gold dragon within a month

Sandybellee
03-15-16, 10:41 AM
Yay! It wasn't limited after all! Glad there's still a chance to breed this beauty!

metsfreek
03-15-16, 10:55 AM
How are we supposed to know when a dragon is actually leaving or just on sale? This is annoying and purposely deceiving.

PinkBubbles75
03-15-16, 11:11 AM
My first attempt at this one was a rainbow fail, although it wasn't a fail because this is my first rainbow dragon ^.^. The second attempt got me a social fail (which I'll probably trade). Hopefully my next "fail" is tricorn lol

saghaven
03-15-16, 11:19 AM
This was mostly fails but I did manage to get a Lunar Rainbow which stunned me. So it wasn't a complete waste of time. :D

njbhugjjgnj
03-17-16, 09:32 AM
It's still available in the market for full price.... 1000 gold I believe.

kooky panda
03-17-16, 09:55 AM
I just noticed that too!
I am back to trying to get this one!

njbhugjjgnj
03-17-16, 10:13 AM
I just noticed that too!
I am back to trying to get this one!
Right! Hopefully,Snowdrop will stay too. I really want her :)

freshfunin2008
03-18-16, 10:27 AM
I am still trying for this one too!

utili68
03-21-16, 11:52 AM
Aquarius and Air

blackeneddove
03-24-16, 07:44 AM
Just got this lovely a couple days ago with Diamond and Taurus. It was during a paid boosted breed (12 gold) but worth it to have succeeded! :)