PDA

View Full Version : Only able to gift 2 neighbors

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 01:45 AM
This has happened to me twice now - after sending gold to two neighbors the gifting option disappears for the day. Why? I did accidentally double click when sending the second gold so maybe it sent 2 to that neigbor? Has this happened to anyone else?

MaribouMay
03-08-16, 08:31 AM
That happened to me this morning too. I really don't think that I accidentally clicked on a neighbor. I send gifts one at a time so just have one checked box on the top left of the neighbor list.

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 10:25 AM
Thanks for responding - that's good to know. I also send them one at a time. I think I hit the send button twice when I was sending the second one so I thought maybe that neigbor got two gold but maybe it's a random glitch instead. Hopefully we will be able to send all 3 gold again tomorrow!

kooky panda
03-08-16, 11:29 AM
You know, I thought I made a mistake but yes, I think I was only able to send two also.
I will report this over.

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 11:53 AM
Thanks, Kooky! :)

saghaven
03-08-16, 02:18 PM
I've had that issue for months actually. I'll click three and then get a message that I've sent someone too gold already or they've received too many gifts and it'll let me only send it to two people. Some days it does that, others it doesn't. And when it does, it doesn't give you the option to choose someone else to give gold to. I thought it was just me.

Sandybellee
03-09-16, 01:28 AM
Was able to gift 3 neighbors again today. :)

kooky panda
03-09-16, 10:27 AM
Sandy, thanks for reporting back. I also was able to gift three also!
Must of been small issue for short period, because the team could not reproduce this issue yesterday.

ellipadaki
03-10-16, 11:50 AM
That has been happening to me off and on for months. I have learned to send only one nbr at a time, and usually when I'm visiting them. This has seemed to minimize the issue, but I do still sometimes get that error of "you have already sent this person a gift or else they have rec'd the max num of gifts..." I have checked with my nbrs afterwards (this is why I send the gold one at a time), and sometimes they got the gold anyway, but sometimes they didn't. And none of my nbrs are getting 20 gifts a day!

MaribouMay
03-11-16, 12:02 AM
It looks like it was just one day. Although it has happened on occasion in the past.