PDA

View Full Version : BAKERY 2 :: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events

VanaCatu
03-08-16, 01:25 AM
Hi guys!

This is a great idea that I saw in Castle Story Forum, and I hope ms. Spirit will let us use it here too.

The idea is to discuss here everything we would like to see in next update,
or every time we see some signs of upcoming update / new goals in our Bakeries.

Thus, we can separate our "musing and speculations on about what it might / could be about" - from target thread with exact info when the update is live, that can be created by anyone who would like not only to start the thread, but to update its' first post with all info we collect (: Otherwise, merging the threads results mishmash in the forum and useful info is spread through many pages / hard to be found.

Maybe it's too late for today's update, but I hope we can use this practice from next one on.

So, guys, what do you think?
Let's make future goals threads comfortable for us and save our wonderful mods from excess work to merge threads and collect info to update first posts?
https://vanacatu.000webhostapp.com/tools/smile-gimmefive.gif

SpiritWind00
03-08-16, 01:31 AM
Of course you can use this idea! That's what I love about the forum as its a place to have fun and 'muse' about what might be coming up next. Can't wait to hear some yummy food ideas about the berries coming soon!

:) SW :)

VanaCatu
03-08-16, 03:42 AM
thank you! :)

despite i'm kinda tired of goals frequency in bs2, i hope the berries are for goals, and not for core update...

core update means cosmic costs and expences.
meantime goals mean many new recipes, and they all are so beautifully designed, i'm always excited about their look! :)

anaghasaki
03-08-16, 04:35 AM
I got this as a glitch, didn't allow me to buy anything though..

http://i65.tinypic.com/24mgnpg.png

VanaCatu
03-08-16, 04:39 AM
oh! the berries are beautiful! :)

anaghasaki
03-08-16, 04:55 AM
oh! the berries are beautiful! :)

Ya :-):-) I am now preparing my bakery for new goals.. first of all stacking up sugar frosting and fruit preserves.. I had prepared 8 frostings but got orders for cupcake and snowball cake.. and I have 3 preserves.. thankfully I can't fulfill my secret bakers club order as I don't have pie appliance.. so concentrating on stacking up now.. also stacking up butter..

patayita
03-08-16, 05:28 AM
I got this as a glitch, didn't allow me to buy anything though..

http://i65.tinypic.com/24mgnpg.png[/QUOTE]

I wonder what that green thing is.. Maybe mango or lime? :)

anaghasaki
03-08-16, 05:33 AM
I wonder what that green thing is.. Maybe mango or lime? :)

I think lime.. mango leaves are thinner and longer and curvy.. this leaf matches with the lemon leaf above..

CammoAmmo
03-08-16, 08:09 AM
Don't know why but I'm so excited for fruit goals! Maybe I'm ready for spring in general... I don't think its a core update because they wouldn't add mixed berries as a core item to buy...wouldn't make much sense. And thanks for this thread! I've always wanted to post speculations but it seemed to clutter up so many threads...

kat8rose
03-08-16, 01:43 PM
It's after 3pm EST, Tuesday. ..that is update day or am I that confused ...and if so, late? Help! Thanks

phatzs
03-08-16, 02:04 PM
I think we are gonna get a st. Patty day goal. Unless it was there prior I honestly don't know, but there is gold items in the decor

chrissy2602
03-31-16, 12:01 AM
How soon can we expect a new event?
I don't remember there being much time between the chocolate one and st. patty's one.

VanaCatu
03-31-16, 12:07 AM
chocolate event was shorter... we had 2 shorter events in feb, and one longer in march...
don't know which one will be in april, but they released previous updates at 01:00 GMT on Wednesdays...
so i hope we can take a break at least till next wednesday night (tuesday evening in US) :)

LonePudding
03-31-16, 10:16 AM
01:00 GMT.. I often miss the start of events. I'm already ready for the next event, I did quite well in the St. Paddys event when the quickserves were working. My idea for the next event would be something spring related, maybe collecting flower petals and using pollen sugar made in the mixer lol

CammoAmmo
03-31-16, 12:01 PM
01:00 GMT.. I often miss the start of events. I'm already ready for the next event, I did quite well in the St. Paddys event when the quickserves were working. My idea for the next event would be something spring related, maybe collecting flower petals and using pollen sugar made in the mixer lol

Oh gosh nothing pollen related please! :P

Really hoping for a normal, bug fixing update.

LonePudding
04-01-16, 01:26 AM
Oh gosh nothing pollen related please! :P

Really hoping for a normal, bug fixing update.

Haha :p

That'd be nice too.

VanaCatu
04-04-16, 11:45 AM
cannot wait to see wht's coming! (:
i was thinking sd be smth limited with tons of frosting after this frosting weekend...

but now... something is going on in game for sure! ))))

this "hiding" decor glitch...
and... my 2nd portion of tdy's to-go orders got new visual: when tap deliver - the scales with coins and gems slide from top of the screen (where they were in under-layer in to-go orders before) to the bottom of it (top-layed now):

now i wonder if this can really be core update (hey ms. cammo! (: )

maybe the point was not in frosting but really in parts?
maybe we will see something new in core line?
for example, use some parts to make coffee cart serving drinks to customers?
or to unlock some of numerous buildings or trucks around the bakery?
would love to see something new and not timed! :)

CammoAmmo
04-04-16, 12:09 PM
cannot wait to see wht's coming! (:
i was thinking sd be smth limited with tons of frosting after this frosting weekend...

but now... something is going on in game for sure! ))))

this "hiding" decor glitch...
and... my 2nd portion of tdy's to-go orders got new visual: when tap deliver - the scales with coins and gems slide from top of the screen (where they were in under-layer in to-go orders before) to the bottom of it (top-layed now):

now i wonder if this can really be core update (hey ms. cammo! (: )

maybe the point was not in frosting but really in parts?
maybe we will see something new in core line?
for example, use some parts to make coffee cart serving drinks to customers?
or to unlock some of numerous buildings or trucks around the bakery?
would love to see something new and not timed! :)

That bug was always there sadly :( Ever since the last update with all the bugs that haven't been fixed. But I'm still sure something's coming, there's still that decoration glitch. still hoping for the core update :P

VanaCatu
04-04-16, 12:49 PM
That bug was always there sadly :(
oh! i'm always looking at coins while deliver tgo, just to check maybe the order of rewarding will be changed (not "deliver">income>"accept", but "deliver">"accept">income), and today was first time i've seen coins scale down... it looks like glitches come to users not at one time too, lol )))

PrincessCelestian
04-06-16, 12:56 PM
Just had a new event pop up and then disappear. I also have the option to purchase new items in a starter pack. Anyone else get this?

LalaSmooth
04-06-16, 12:58 PM
Just had a new event pop up and then disappear. I also have the option to purchase new items in a starter pack. Anyone else get this?

I had a pop up but nothing is appearing just new ingredients saying to reach level 1000

kat8rose
04-06-16, 12:58 PM

Me too! No new goods to buy, or food, or appliance? ????

LalaSmooth
04-06-16, 01:02 PM
It just popped up guys

LalaSmooth
04-06-16, 01:03 PM
15 mins for sparkling orange juice

LonePudding
04-06-16, 01:47 PM
... My idea for the next event would be something spring related ...

We got some adorable spring furniture!

LHbaker8
05-10-16, 03:57 PM
Looks like another event is getting ready to launch

4 new ingredients locked, guessing here?

Hibiscus flower
Lavender
Saffron
White chocolate

tuffyjkitten
05-10-16, 04:16 PM
Yes, I just saw those ingredients in my store as well. Definitely lavender and white chocolate. Couldn't tell about the one in the bottle but saffron is a good guess. We shall see!

jichelle3
05-10-16, 05:25 PM
new goal just popped up
Grandpa Louie is in town.
After you tap grandpa louie, it takes 2 min and i think 100 coins to build tea kettle.
I can't figure out how to post pix… if not I'd attach it too. sorry.

smrfcop
05-24-16, 12:04 PM
What is it and what is it leading to?? It kinda looks like cinamon sticks, brownish curled up....???

Fressie
05-24-16, 12:07 PM
It looks like cinnamon sticks, another goal maybe?

Fressie
05-24-16, 12:14 PM
For a second I could unlock it, and it had like a flag wrapping the sticks... Looked Mexican or Italian. What could it be?

CammoAmmo
05-24-16, 12:18 PM
Looks like the storm8 team is really ramping up efficiency! I already see some cinnamon in jack's dry goods for a new event.

patayita
05-24-16, 12:44 PM
Speculating about new events can be done in this thread: :) http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89711-BAKERY-2-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-Goals-amp-Events

VanaCatu
05-24-16, 12:46 PM
another one?! omg! no rest at all ((((

kooky panda
05-24-16, 01:05 PM
What is it and what is it leading to?? It kinda looks like cinamon sticks, brownish curled up....???
Merging thread with current Speculation/Update thread. :)

Niire
05-24-16, 01:32 PM
I saw it too, and it wasn't greyed out. It's got the colors of the mexican flag on a cloth like thing in the center. :)

kooky panda
05-24-16, 05:45 PM
Fiesta Time Event- May 24 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?91792-Fiesta-Time-Event-May-24-2016)

New Goal!!

VanaCatu
06-07-16, 12:24 AM
whatever will come tonight - i hope it will need NO CREAM AT ALL!!!

CammoAmmo
06-07-16, 09:18 AM
Agreed!

We have white chocolate in Jack's goods again and 2 new ingredients in Jenny's general store!

Niire
06-07-16, 09:28 AM
The stuff in Jenny's store looks like fairy dust sort of...a fairy theme would be awesome!! :)

VanaCatu
06-07-16, 11:53 AM
yep, looks pretty magically!
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Upd/2016/0607/ingredients_zpsyzahyrat.pngmaybe summer oven? wd be nice, in addition to spring one :)
no milk, no collectibles, and new oven!

CammoAmmo
06-07-16, 12:22 PM
They both look like crushed diamonds or something... wonder what kind of goal this is? Fairy dust also looks like a good choice.

VanaCatu
06-07-16, 12:27 PM
They both look like crushed diamonds or something...
exactly! more for michelle's shop, not for jenny's one, lol ))))

oo56
06-07-16, 04:44 PM
All those items appear locked in my game, but it looks like we get new goals right after these end. The one in Jack's Dry Goods looks like White Chocoate and the two in Jenny's General Store look like different types of sugar or maybe flour for the one in the pouch with the bow around it. Based off the appearance of the new ingredients in Jenny's General Store it looks like these items might be indicating a Fairytale or Wonderland Event.

md7170
06-10-16, 07:00 AM
The fairytale challenge just started

Rynetory2
06-10-16, 07:03 AM
The fairytale challenge just started

Please see the Fairytale Event -June 7 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92085-Fairytale-Event-June-7-2016) thread. Thanks.

smrfcop
06-14-16, 12:24 PM
Looks like peaches or nectarines are coming soon to Charlotte's Fruit Stand.

CammoAmmo
06-14-16, 12:40 PM
I think this might be a permanent update because we still have half the time left on the goals... so it might be peaches because they're needed for more recipes than nectarines, but who knows? Either way I am quite excited because I love peaches and nectarines, but if it's a permanent update I'll probably end up another 10 million more coins behind :P

Edit: on the other hand, Jenny's general store often has two limited time ingredients, so maybe they would prefer to keep the last two slots open for everyone in her store, jack's store, and charlotte's fruit stand, in which case it would be for a goal... especially considering how a level 40+ unlocking of an ingredient in charlotte's store would be odd...

patayita
06-21-16, 01:56 PM
New ingredients in the stores! Looks like a tropical theme to me!

http://i68.tinypic.com/15pl3qx.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/8vur1h.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/28gw26f.jpg

tuffyjkitten
06-21-16, 04:37 PM
The one looks like vanilla flavored coffee...instead of plain coffee mixed with plain vanilla flowers. I'm interested to see what we get!

CammoAmmo
06-21-16, 04:58 PM
The one looks like vanilla flavored coffee...instead of plain coffee mixed with plain vanilla flowers. I'm interested to see what we get!

vanilla bean maybe? :D

kooky panda
06-22-16, 01:44 PM
See new update thread
Tropical Event - June 21, 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?92386-Tropical-Event-June-21-2016)

SerenityRen20
07-05-16, 03:56 PM
There's a few new ingredients locked behind a level 1000-looks like a new event!

anna_rowan
07-29-16, 09:43 AM
When are we getting another event

ChefDona
08-02-16, 05:23 PM
Garden Tea Kettle..is this a new event coming or another new appliance? 3 silver keys to buy...should I get two?

CammoAmmo
08-02-16, 06:23 PM
Garden Tea Kettle..is this a new event coming or another new appliance? 3 silver keys to buy...should I get two?

I'd assume its the same kind of thing as the Marshmallow Oven, so it's a permanent appliance just with a limited amount of time to buy it. Get however many you want.

ChefDona
08-02-16, 06:27 PM
Looks like all the recipes need keys to learn.

Rynetory2
08-02-16, 06:40 PM
Please see Garden Party Tea Kettle - 2 August 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93311-Garden-Party-Tea-Kettle-2-August-2016) on new updates. :o

SunUpSunDown
08-04-16, 04:59 PM
I'm looking for an autumn oven in September. Then a winter oven, because we have spring and summer ovens.

VanaCatu
08-30-16, 04:24 PM
don't see any strange locked ingredients... so could be or next keys-related update, or maybe core one...

/*whispering*/ coffee cart application, pleeeease?

kbrchica
08-31-16, 06:54 AM

This popped up, but there are no new quests/goals to go with it that I can find.

VanaCatu
08-31-16, 09:12 AM
aha... intriguing... looks like core update! :)

janeDough
08-31-16, 11:51 AM

This popped up, but there are no new quests/goals to go with it that I can find.

Same with me.

qprpaul
09-05-16, 03:30 AM
I think 'Kat's Own Advice' is new isn't it ? - but this is nothing to do with Sam and Cooper, so I'm also confused !!

VanaCatu
09-05-16, 07:12 AM
I think 'Kat's Own Advice' is new isn't it ? - but this is nothing to do with Sam and Cooper, so I'm also confused !!
no, it looks like regular goal for level 45 (choco chip cookie table to the left of this goal is unlocked at level 45).

i think if we see any new content, it's gonna happen tuesday night as usual.

ChefDona
09-06-16, 06:29 PM
Looks like we have a new oven..Cherry Blossom oven for limited time. Is this a new goal or another like the Tea Garden Kettle?

Rynetory2
09-06-16, 06:54 PM
Looks like we have a new oven..Cherry Blossom oven for limited time. Is this a new goal or another like the Tea Garden Kettle?

Looks like the same as Tea Garden Kettle. Cherry Blossom Oven - 6 Sep 2016 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94031-Cherry-Blossom-Oven-6-Sep-2016) is up. :)

VanaCatu
10-04-16, 09:25 AM
wd be really great to get some rest from sbc ovens this month...
hope they have something new for halloween for us, or maybe autumn oven, or even new levels - anything will go, if not running for those silver keys again! :)

CammoAmmo
10-04-16, 11:23 AM
wd be really great to get some rest from sbb ovens this month...
hope they have something new for halloween for us, or maybe autumn oven, or even new levels - anything will go, if not running for those silver keys again! :)

Agreed, fall always has potential for great updates so I hope we get something cool! And maybe soon we will get our neighbor feature, seems like they have lessened the timed events so I hope it is because they are working on sometjing big

VanaCatu
10-04-16, 01:40 PM
Agreed, fall always has potential for great updates so I hope we get something cool! And maybe soon we will get our neighbor feature, seems like they have lessened the timed events so I hope it is because they are working on something big
Oh i dont believe in this kind of miracles, normally summer is a break not only for housewives like me, but for big companies too, i know it for sure - been there! lol )))
Thats why i hope our sbc appliances were kinda break for them :)
And, i hope they fixed all the huge bugs with RS login couple of months ago, so now they can bring home all extra-forces redirected there.

(Just wonder, will it be 1st b'day party, ah? We've got this game beg november last year...)

PrincessCelestian
10-11-16, 06:35 PM
Will we get different events soon like what we used to have with st Patrick's day etc? These new events with to go orders and the secret bakers club are getting boring. I do those things anyway. I would like to do something different.

VanaCatu
11-01-16, 09:41 AM
frankly speaking, i wdn't say i was too upset of this way of events :) it's easy and fast to do them, which is (in view that i play several other games, all with events, tales, etc..) not so bad... leaves anough time for real life, lol ))))
but for tomorrow i wd really like to see something new and awesome. kinda big birthday party, as mx. bexi mentioned (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91241-Birthday-Party)!

CammoAmmo
11-07-16, 04:52 PM
A new ingredient! I'm actually extremely excited! I hope this is for our first real event after many secret baker's club appliances and repetitive goals!

VanaCatu
11-08-16, 04:15 AM
first, i was thinking we'll get new levels and this barrel will be regular: only one ingredient for limited event looks unusual, and moreover we already have two limited things running, so why adding third one?
but after this my glitch when i can see locked ingreds like they're accessible, i think it really cd be limited thing: the price is too low for levels over 45...

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Upd/2016/1108/ing208_zpsmwpydfeq.png

so i hope it IS an event, and hope we will get something like 10 thank you notes for each goal! lol )))

ladyknightkeladry
11-08-16, 06:54 PM
Nope, looks like another series of repetitive goals :(

CammoAmmo
11-08-16, 07:24 PM
Yeah, the reason why I believed it was an event was because we already had apples and if it was a permanent ingredient the style did not match the other fruits. But now I am just extremely disappointed :( The worst part is if this runs as long as the other events we will not get any thanksgiving items!

Edit: plus, now we have a recipe named "Harvest Pies" on the summer oven. This is getting ridiculous.

VanaCatu
11-08-16, 11:16 PM
plus, now we have a recipe named "Harvest Pies" on the summer oven. This is getting ridiculous.

Haha! Just wait for it and see some xmas cookies in there, lol ))))

SuzieQ477
11-29-16, 11:23 PM
No new events or goals this week? :(

ejwilson9050
11-29-16, 11:45 PM
Guys will there be a new goal or event this week? we would have already gotten a new goal by now considering we get updates every Wednesday ( I live in the UK) . But nothing as of now .

Looks like the developers have abandoned the game no new goals , decors ,it is actually getting boring so tired of the repetitive events that require silver keys . they did nothing for their first birthday and Halloween:(:confused::mad:
I doubt we'll get anything for Christmas as well . Hopefully we do though as I really like the game and it has a great scope . :(
:mad:

SunUpSunDown
12-01-16, 02:25 AM
I guess the next stove to buy for keys will have recipes from last winter. Maybe it will have 6 or 7 recipes, including the gingerbread house.

ladyknightkeladry
12-01-16, 05:40 PM
No new events or goals this week? :(

Guys will there be a new goal or event this week? we would have already gotten a new goal by now considering we get updates every Wednesday ( I live in the UK) . But nothing as of now .

Looks like the developers have abandoned the game no new goals , decors ,it is actually getting boring so tired of the repetitive events that require silver keys . they did nothing for their first birthday and Halloween:(:confused::mad:
I doubt we'll get anything for Christmas as well . Hopefully we do though as I really like the game and it has a great scope . :(
:mad:

We'll probably get a new series of goals next week. It always skips a week or two after this repetitive series of goals ends.

For example,
Baking Games ended Aug 30, Rustic Wedding started Sept 13
Rustic Wedding ended Oct 3, Kelly's Candy Crazy started Oct 11
Kelly's Candy Crazy ended Nov 1, Fall Harvest started Nov 8

ladyknightkeladry
12-13-16, 11:06 PM
Are they just reusing all the event stuff from last year? I checked the two goals that showed up for me and they look the same as last year. One of them even gives out the winter spice from last year's event as a reward. At this point, my theory is that it's all the same and that since I completed last year's event and got the gingerbread house, there's nothing else to do.

laylaaj
12-14-16, 12:01 AM
I got a notification that Noelle the elf was back and sure enough there she was in the bakery. But no new goal popped up. So I clicked on my goal list and I'm already at goal 15/16 with 22 days left.
So basically from memory it's the exact same goal from last year and it's remembered where I was up to as I didn't complete it. It's even given me back the stock of timed ingredients, e.g. I now have 44 Jenny's cookie cutters.
Is this right or just a glitch? Experience tells me that we normally get new goals each year. Also I see no new thread about this event on here, which is what I was coming to check.

SunUpSunDown
12-14-16, 01:26 AM
S8 in Bakery Story gave us another year's Halloween event. That was followed by a new 2016 Halloween event.
Perhaps we will get a past and a current Christmas event in BS 2 this season.

BTW I'm showing nothing of the 2015 Holiday Spirit event, or anything else for a Christmas or winter event. Yet. (I finished it last year.)

The tables, chairs, wall, gingerbread people, trees, lights, etc. from 2015 are for sale again.

ladyknightkeladry
12-14-16, 03:38 AM
This game's only been out for a year or so and given the lack of creativity from the last few events + them blatantly reusing last year's Christmas event, I honestly doubt they have anything new in the works. I'd say that since this is a 22 day event, those of us that finished last year shouldn't expect any new goals to pop up. S8 rarely releases 2 different timed goal lines at once. My guess is also that those that normally make new threads for goal lines finished last year and so don't have anything to show.

Rynetory2
12-14-16, 05:36 AM
See Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87415-Holiday-Spirit-Goals-Dec-14-2015-Released-2016)

sugerbabby2
12-18-16, 11:54 PM
Are we going to get a new stove that cost 3 keys

SunUpSunDown
12-24-16, 04:38 PM
Okaaaay. Following the romance of Sam/Cooper/Liam/Kit. Sooooo. Is Valentine season going to be a big Shabang event. An engagement? Wedding? This is developing in the story quests.

After Christmas, New Year's Day" . . .what will the winter Bakery Story 2 present? Looking forward to 2017 with this game.

SunUpSunDown
01-03-17, 05:21 PM
After the Holiday Spirit event of 2016, Master of the Mallow goals began the second Wednesday of Jan. 2016.
We were offered those Jan. 2016 recipes on a key stove.

Will the next event for 2017 also start the second week of Jan.?

Will past key stoves be offered again? This is a good idea for those want them but missed getting key stoves in the past.

SunUpSunDown
01-07-17, 02:15 AM
Coming to Bakery Story 2 in 2017:

Boat at the dock. Orders will be loaded on boat. Prizes.

A helicopter pad. See roof top now with "H" 0n it.

We will visit each other's bakeries.

SuzieQ477
01-07-17, 05:56 PM
Coming to Bakery Story 2 in 2017:

Boat at the dock. Orders will be loaded on boat. Prizes.

A helicopter pad. See roof top now with "H" 0n it.

We will visit each other's bakeries.

This sounds great but where did you get this information from? There hasn't been a proper update for a long time.

SunUpSunDown
01-07-17, 11:02 PM
This sounds great but where did you get this information from? There hasn't been a proper update for a long time.

Speculate. Guess. Made up. Hope with positive thoughts. Make believe. Speculate with little or no evidence.

Anyway. There is an "H" on a roof near my bakery. That's where I got the helicopter idea. I made that up.
Someone suggested a while back that a boat might show up. There is water around the town. S8 has a boat in RS 2. So. . .why not
Have a boat in BS 2.
It's a question that's old now. When will we visit each other,s bakery? I looked at the BS2 App. Read the SHARE under "description."
This is the current invitation to play the game.
I was thinking how the game has become, oh, quiet. Then I thought: dream big. I'm hoping, I don't know, this is guess/ speculate. I'm hoping that S8 is working on something really Awesome. Why not release something great soon? Why not a fantastic presentation in 2017
Anyone's guess is as good as another at this point.

gangstagran
01-11-17, 04:07 AM
Was expecting some sort of goal today, quite disappointed that there isn't one, hopefully we will get something soon

luvspeanut
01-24-17, 08:59 PM
I haven't seen any updates lately so was wondering if the game is still supported? Christmas came and went without anything new. Will Storm8 have any new content in the future?

ejwilson9050
01-24-17, 09:50 PM
i highly doubt ... i think they have abandoned the game . Such a pity ... it was one of my fave game with such cute characters :(

gangstagran
01-25-17, 04:39 AM
totally agree, this game seems to be completely abandoned. nothing new for ages

bexiboo2
01-26-17, 02:09 PM
I came to the forum for news too, I think it's likely that the game has been abandoned.

It's such a shame, the game could have been brilliant if the focus wasn't initially on making as much money as possible. It's deterred so many people away and made lots of the goals impossible for so many people :(

VanaCatu
01-28-17, 12:16 PM
I think they just put too much efforts into this game first.
and set too high prices in coins in order to motivate people to buy gems.
And obviously the gems sales didnt satisfy the expectations.
Plus, i dont think too much people downloaded and played the game.
Just not enough people and not enough sales.

txjenn
03-28-17, 09:34 AM
Haven't seen an update, new oven, new recipes, or event in awhile. When can we expect some love for Bakery story 2?

trinityblaze
03-29-17, 09:48 AM
Yes please to something new Storm8! We love this game but definitely are in need of some long overdue love

Moissonor
04-02-17, 07:55 AM
Yes please to something new Storm8! We love this game but definitely are in need of some long overdue love
Level 46 ??? : There is a lot to do with bananas. Why not ?

P.S.: All at a reasonable price in coins. A new trend for the game !!!

trinityblaze
05-09-17, 08:54 AM
I've been in love with this game since it first came out! By far, it's my favorite game. Every time I open the app, my only wish is that a new update will appear. Unfortunately, this hasn't been the case. Any ideas when BS2 will get new content, goals and/or an update??

kooky panda
05-09-17, 10:20 AM
I've been in love with this game since it first came out! By far, it's my favorite game. Every time I open the app, my only wish is that a new update will appear. Unfortunately, this hasn't been the case. Any ideas when BS2 will get new content, goals and/or an update??

I am sorry but there has been no word on future updates. Sorry! Once we hear something, we will let you guys know!

TinkerFairy89
12-18-17, 09:57 AM
I haven't played my game for a while but I've noticed there are no new offers, updates or events. It's almost Christmas and I expected to see some sort of baking event for it. Will there be anything new in the near future?

VanaCatu
12-18-17, 11:10 AM
not sure about events / goals, but i wd keep checking for good order sake.
we had black friday sale, so who knows - maybe we'll get xmas one too? :)

Paul__
12-18-17, 08:18 PM
not sure about events / goals, but i wd keep checking for good order sake.
we had black friday sale, so who knows - maybe we'll get xmas one too? :)

If we do get a christmas sale or quest, it will probably be rerealised deco from two years ago.

ethan1brothers
12-18-17, 09:06 PM
bs2 hasn't had anything new in over a year ..........

VanaCatu
12-19-17, 04:38 AM
If we do get a christmas sale or quest, it will probably be rerealised deco from two years ago.
yep. since it was only one original xmas time in bs2 (((

Paul__
12-22-17, 07:30 PM
yep. since it was only one original xmas time in bs2 (((

Welp, Christmas is Monday and the Storm8 employees are probably on break. I guess no event this year. Hopefully Bakery Story 2 will get some new events in 2018, but it’s doubtful.

SunUpSunDown
09-13-18, 12:58 PM
Click memo in upper left corner. See Sam who says to use ovens to cook for customers. This shows if there are no quests or ads.

Wisconsin6
10-19-18, 08:01 AM
Does anyone know why there haven't been any new goals in a very long time? I still haven't completed the "Jack Collection", still need the chair, it's taking forever!! Thanks...

ethan1brothers
10-22-18, 08:41 PM
storm 8 games seem to take breaks in development … castle story had a 2 year break and just last year the android version of farm story two started getting regular events at all

all I can say is just check the forumn occasionally …….

Gray2724
11-04-18, 06:46 AM
That sucks. I still play fairly often and I check in on the forum from time to time hoping there?s an update coming or an announcement of some sort and that I?m not just wasting my time hanging on to and continuing to play this game.

Jojocl141587
05-22-19, 07:30 AM
I really wish they would pick this game back up. I love Bakery Story and really wanted to play Bakery Story 2 but by the time I got around to it, they stopped doing goals and updates.