PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate chips, whipped cream and chocolate sauce disappeared!? Fondue unusable? Etc

Namastema
03-07-16, 09:39 PM
The white chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips have disappeared. It happened and level 19 and I'm now in level 20. Restarted phone for a different issue and that's when they disappeared. I cannot use the fondue pot. Other disappearing items are the whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I cannot longer make hot white chocolate as it is not available either. Is this normal? Do these reappear again in the future? Very strange and frustrating - doesn't make sense. Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone have any suggestions? I am using an iPhone 6. This happened after not completing goal five in the chocolatiers competition

phatzs
03-07-16, 10:04 PM
The white chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips have disappeared. It happened and level 19 and I'm now in level 20. Restarted phone for a different issue and that's when they disappeared. I cannot use the fondue pot. Other disappearing items are the whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I cannot longer make hot white chocolate as it is not available either. Is this normal? Do these reappear again in the future? Very strange and frustrating - doesn't make sense. Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone have any suggestions? I am using an iPhone 6. This happened after not completing goal five in the chocolatiers competition

The event that used those ingredients and appliance has expired. Those were only a limited time only use. The fondue set is now a decoration

Namastema
03-07-16, 10:58 PM
Ok...Thanks!

Rynetory2
03-08-16, 06:22 AM
As phatzs mentioned, these ingredients and fondue were for the event. Event items and recipes are only available for the duration of the event and would be removed once the event has ended. You can find your fondue under your decoration tab.