PDA

View Full Version : Why don't any of the special guest characters come into my restaurant?

nomicrophone
03-07-16, 09:25 PM
I'm just wondering am I missing something? I have an iPad, with the iOS 9.2.1 software. Everything is up to date, including this game. I'm just wondering why is it when the goal asks me to "Tap" whatever special guest is supposed to come in, (usually for the cruise goals), I don't see anybody. Do they eventually appear once I complete something, or what? I usually just find myself skipping the cruise event goals altogether because of this. Please help. Thanks!

phatzs
03-07-16, 10:12 PM
I'm just wondering am I missing something? I have an iPad, with the iOS 9.2.1 software. Everything is up to date, including this game. I'm just wondering why is it when the goal asks me to "Tap" whatever special guest is supposed to come in, (usually for the cruise goals), I don't see anybody. Do they eventually appear once I complete something, or what? I usually just find myself skipping the cruise event goals altogether because of this. Please help. Thanks!

You have to complete the cruise first before any special character comes into your restaurant.

Rynetory2
03-08-16, 06:40 AM
The "Tap on guests" goals are meant for players who participate in cruises. You have to complete the cruise which gives you the character and tap on him to complete your cruise. You can ignore these "Tap" goals if you dont participate in cruises. The goal will expire once the cruise ends.

nomicrophone
03-08-16, 09:34 AM
Ohhh okay, thanks!