PDA

View Full Version : Close Enough goal, can't give Kaz scratched rock

jimboser
03-07-16, 08:45 AM
So, I've got this goal, and apparently the scratched rock is no longer in my inventory. I found the crushed flower, torn cloth, and scratched rock as part of a separate goal a few days back, but somewhere along the line the rock that was found disappeared.

I wrote in to support, who could only suggest I keep looking for this item and that it might take a while to find because it is rare. Since I no longer have the goal to find this item, I don't see how I can find another one. I've not heard of anyone finding multiple of these.

I'm assuming some sync glitch caused this item to disappear...

SpiritWind00
03-07-16, 10:25 PM
I wrote a big colourful note in the main thread as it has happened to others. You can find another, just chop a few more Rock outcroppings and it should appear. If you do go through say 2 outcroppings, post again and I'll ask S8 to check your game. ;)

jimboser
03-08-16, 11:59 AM
I wrote a big colourful note in the main thread as it has happened to others. You can find another, just chop a few more Rock outcroppings and it should appear. If you do go through say 2 outcroppings, post again and I'll ask S8 to check your game. ;)

Two rock outcroppings, and 3 iron rich rocks later, it finally popped up again. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
03-08-16, 01:58 PM
Oh yay! Thank you for posting... and for persevering using another bucket load of energy. I'm really happy for you ;)

velvetier
03-09-16, 02:26 AM
Edit! Don't bother reading this, I've found it now! Hidden in flowers.

Hi SpiritWind00, sorry i can't find your post in the main thread. I have a similar issue, only for me it's the crushed flower that isn't there. I have chopped a lot of wood and tended to quite a few flowers since, but so far, no luck. Any advice? Thank you!

comet78
03-11-16, 05:18 PM
Can't give Kaz the crushed flower. It has disappeared. What do I do now?

SpiritWind00
03-11-16, 07:21 PM
Edit! Don't bother reading this, I've found it now! Hidden in flowers.

Hi SpiritWind00, sorry i can't find your post in the main thread. I have a similar issue, only for me it's the crushed flower that isn't there. I have chopped a lot of wood and tended to quite a few flowers since, but so far, no luck. Any advice? Thank you!

Can't give Kaz the crushed flower. It has disappeared. What do I do now?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89381-Castle-Story-2-25-Update-Search-and-Rescue-Part-1
You need to keep collecting from flowers until you get another one (which you will I promise!). :)

Here's an extract from the main thread on this issue:

Note: some players moved to goal 3 before all items were found. (Syncing issues) If that happens to you, keep collecting from the rocks/flowers/bushes till your missing item is found again. Keep checking your inventory as you will need all 3 items.

comet78
03-17-16, 01:40 PM
I'm back again after 6 days of picking flowers at least 50 a day and still no crushed flower don't think it is going to happen any suggestions?

SpiritWind00
03-17-16, 03:18 PM
I'm back again after 6 days of picking flowers at least 50 a day and still no crushed flower don't think it is going to happen any suggestions?
Sounds like you're game is working against you. I'll report this for you. Don't pick more flowers... It should not take that many extra collections. :) thanks for letting us know.

SpiritWind00
04-26-16, 11:50 PM
Update on goal no 2 bug:

Note: some players moved to goal 3 before all items were found in goal 2. (Known glitch only for some players). If that happens to you, once you get to "Close Enough", you will be able to look for the missing item/s to give away and complete. Keep collecting from the rocks/flowers/bushes till your missing item is found or till you find it again. Keep checking your inventory as you will need all 3 items.

I've added this info to main thread and Story Guide. ;)