PDA

View Full Version : Cruises--Does the restaurant get paid money or just prizes?

MauiLady7
03-06-16, 03:14 PM
I was thinking about this today as my level has increased and so has everything else. Some new recipes are $192,000 coins!!
Do we get paid in coins for the food we cook or buy in lots of ten, or do we just get the featured prizes? :confused:

I completed the Valentine cruise and since then have bought 2 appliances which has made a huge difference in my cooking abilities. My dad said you always need the right tools in order to do a job right! However until I start making my own wine, cash is tight. If I am going to do the Easter cruise I would like to know the answer to this simple question.

Thanks everyone and smile when you cook. ;)

catfoodie
03-06-16, 03:18 PM
I was thinking about this today as my level has increased and so has everything else. Some new recipes are $192,000 coins!!
Do we get paid in coins for the food we cook or buy in lots of ten, or do we just get the featured prizes? :confused:

I completed the Valentine cruise and since then have bought 2 appliances which has made a huge difference in my cooking abilities. My dad said you always need the right tools in order to do a job right! However until I start making my own wine, cash is tight. If I am going to do the Easter cruise I would like to know the answer to this simple question.

Thanks everyone and smile when you cook. ;)
No, you don't get money for food you send to the cruise ship. You only get prizes for food you deliver. You still can continue cooking and sell food to customers and get money this way, but it's much harder to complete cruise without pre cooking high coin dishes.

MauiLady7
03-06-16, 03:33 PM
Thanks catfoodie for the quick reply! :o I thought so the more I cooked or added to the boat. While the prizes are awesome and a great way to decorate your restaurant for the season, I currently don't have the space to place these nice prizes or the cash flow yet. Soon though!

catfoodie
03-06-16, 04:26 PM
Thanks catfoodie for the quick reply! :o I thought so the more I cooked or added to the boat. While the prizes are awesome and a great way to decorate your restaurant for the season, I currently don't have the space to place these nice prizes or the cash flow yet. Soon though!
Yeah if you don't want to participate in the event just ignore it and don't send anything to the ship. Event starts automatically for everyone but you don't have to be part of it :>