PDA

View Full Version : Looks like they added a "confirm" for dragons in storage!

Niire
03-06-16, 01:53 AM
I went to put one of my storage dragons on the nest, expecting to just click it. But instead, up popped a screen similar to the market to place him there. That's wonderful, because I have accidentally put several dragons out just trying to scroll. So, thank you all! <3

jjblueyes
03-06-16, 08:34 AM
Really? I just accidentally put one on last night. I would be thrilled if that's the case...maybe a beta thing or I'm a ditz and still managed to put a 20 something hour egg I don't want to hatch on my nest without wanting to? That's totally possible....

Jen

Niire
03-06-16, 09:00 AM
Sorry, had to eat, or pass out and/or have a seizure...and in 20 minutes I'll have to take another shot, heh. Vicious cycle this...

It happened with my silver screen dragon yesterday I think. I hatched him a bit early for the tales (gotta breed those commons, lol!). But yeah, had his little description, with a Place in Nest button. :)

kooky panda
03-06-16, 01:48 PM
I just tried this and my dragon egg went right to the nest, no confirmation. What device do you play on?

Can you grab a screenshot next time?

BiteMe111
03-06-16, 01:53 PM
If you have more than one nest empty, a screen pops up asking which one you want the egg on. Maybe that's what you saw?

Jagger517
03-06-16, 05:49 PM
Hmmm, a confirmation button, you say? I didn't think Storm8 knew what that is! :rolleyes:

Niire
03-06-16, 09:47 PM
I am on android, and I will try to kooky. No, the pop up had a pic of the dragon, his description, and a "Place in Nest" button. Since it was the silver screen, it was in my storage.

Edit...I won't be able to put another egg on the nest from storage for a little bit because of the tales...I have my 2 dragons on my 2 nests now. <3

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 10:11 PM
I put both Aladdin and Rhyme from storage to nest and there was no confirmation button for me.

Clark_Wayne
03-06-16, 11:16 PM
i remember having read in the past that android players got confirmation button before spending any golds,.. until they got arena/crafting house/trading portal,.. the confirmation button disappeared from then. may be they put it again for android players LOL
to be confirmed by Android players ;)

Niire
03-07-16, 06:18 AM
yeah, like i said it'll be a couple of days before I can check again, but I was shocked to say the least. I waited to post to see if anyone else was going to report on it first. Love and fruitful are standing ready on my 2 nests right now, even though I really want to hatch my rhyme dragon, just can't do it atm.

Hepatu
03-07-16, 08:55 AM
No confirm here.
Rhyme went straight to the nest when I tapped him

[S8] Elsa
03-07-16, 10:39 AM
What you experienced is the case of having multiple nests. If you have more than one empty nest, it'll allow you to choose which to place the egg in.

Niire
03-07-16, 03:44 PM
Okay, I am sorry I got everyone in a huff. I honestly don't remember if both nests were empty or not, lol. And my mind is...well, fuzzy, lol. I was sooo excited we got something cool and new too! I am facepalming over myself atm...:(

Edit...just to confirm what Elsa said...I turned on airplane mode, and checked, don't know why I didn't think to do this in the first place. Rhyme went straight to nest. I can be SUCH an idjit sometimes, again sorry!

Elspelsie
03-14-16, 02:28 AM
I think I know what it is......

Elspelsie
03-14-16, 02:38 AM
I think I do know what that thingy is. If you tap a dragon it will take it to the nest if it's empty. But if you tap the little 'i' on the bottom right corner of the drogon icon thingy, it gives you a description of the dragon and a 'place in nest' icon. I think that's what you tapped. :)

Jackiesq
03-14-16, 03:52 AM
I just checked the infobutton. It gives the dragoninfo and a button "place in nest".
So it's what Elspelsie said.
If you click on the info (it's so small on your phone you will not notice the difference) you get the message Niire saw.
After this I clicked on the dragonbutton, and it went to the nest without any confirmation....

Niire
03-14-16, 04:41 AM
Yah, I feel so silly now. I'd never seen that before, or so I'd thought...I got sooo excited, I checked all over the boards and didn't see anything about this, then posted. I can be such a dunce. :p

Jackiesq
03-14-16, 06:43 AM
Niire, asking will not help. Maybe............... S8 respond with that confirmationbutton we al wanted after reading this treat. 😉

Niire
03-14-16, 07:47 AM
We can dream! Meanwhile, I'll wear my big pointy hat. :p

Edit...and hear the music, "waaa wa WAAAAAA", lol!

Elspelsie
03-15-16, 01:59 AM
Glad to have been of assistance. :)

kooky panda
03-30-16, 09:55 AM
Original question has been answered!

Closing thread.