PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Glue

iluvabcz63
03-05-16, 03:59 PM
I'm at level 11 and I'm trying to finish some buildings to complete challenges (potions shop, library, market ) and I need to craft glue. Can't find glue to be crafted - where/what do I need to be able to do that? Also, is there a way to sell eggs. mushrooms as I'm maxed out on all the misc collectibles.

SpiritWind00
03-05-16, 04:06 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

You craft glue in the Potion Shop. You will have a goal from Ivy about the potions. Once you've freed Ivy and she isn't a tree anymore, you should get those goal lines. You get to use eggs and mushies a bit later on in the kitchen to make things.

Read through the link below called Story Outline Guide. This is a summary of all goals and will help you. It's quite common to be maxed on an item one minute and have 0 the next. There are optional market place goals which ask for lots of an item in exchange for gems. You're probably around that part now.

If you need help, please use the thread called Help Me which sit at the top of discussions forum page. Happy Gaming!

robotparade
03-06-16, 04:09 PM
You are lucky to be maxed out on eggs and mushrooms! Trust me, you will be using them later!

Minpinmama
10-28-16, 01:26 PM
Can't you store eggs and stuff in the cellar? Or are you maxed out there as well. (Sorry new to game)

SpiritWind00
10-28-16, 05:50 PM
Can't you store eggs and stuff in the cellar? Or are you maxed out there as well. (Sorry new to game)
The cellar is where 'everything' you have in inventory is stored. Once you're maxed, which is 99 for the majority of consumables then you need to use them up somehow or ignore the back bar.