Well this was unexpected.

Edit(KP) Event ends March 18

NannaSherry
03-04-16, 12:38 PM

HAHAHAHA you gotta love it!!

Sandybellee
03-04-16, 12:46 PM
Did not see this coming! Only had 5 hour food ready to collect and just a few bombs in storage. Good luck, everyone!

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 12:47 PM

I agree. I thought that even next week would be a bit early for a World Event. I was not prepared for this one, however, I had an 11 hour egg in the nest about ready to hatch and I was able to mine some Lucky Rainbows to get past the initial 25 for the Good Luck Statue.

Second Individual Prize is Clover Fields that requires 200 Lucky Rainbows.

jojopeanut
03-04-16, 12:53 PM
Very surprised!!! But I like it maybe we get a habitat this time.

jojopeanut
03-04-16, 12:55 PM
Yea I have my 6 farms nexus nuts ready in 2 hrs. Wasn't prepared.

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 12:58 PM
It does look like the first Community Prize may be a Habitat

matiasabad94
03-04-16, 01:01 PM
It does look like the first individual prize may be a Habitat

I see no habitat at all! That's weird. There's one on sale though.

jojopeanut
03-04-16, 01:03 PM
Last community prize an alligator looks like.. I love it!!!

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 01:24 PM
I see no habitat at all! That's weird. There's one on sale though.

Sorry I meant the first Community prize looks like a Habitat.

matiasabad94
03-04-16, 01:30 PM
Sorry I meant the first Community prize looks like a Habitat.

Ooh, that's a reused decor from last year's world event

http://i63.tinypic.com/1491ke0.png

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 01:33 PM
By my calculations, with the arrival of three new animals for the St.Patrick's Day World Event and the Petite Panda, we have reached a total of 300 animals that have been released for Fantasy Forest Story.

Congratulations to S8 and Team Lava for reaching this milestone.

HappyHeartBakery
03-04-16, 01:33 PM
Wasn't prepared either.
Been planting cherries to get up food supply & keep on track with tournament. Hoping to finish that today since I've got a busy weekend.
Too bad we didn't guess or I would've waited to mine the 10+ bombs I had (hoping to expand with quickly without having to sell/then buy back a farm).

I did harvest my 1st set of cherries & unfortunately noticed the Pisces goal line wasn't adding into total on goal line:(. Only tracked 1. I did get all 6 of my rainbows. Hopefully this is a glitch - but keep your eyes out. Hard enough to get all the tokens needed for the goal line without them tracking:(

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 01:35 PM

Good eye. That's a little disappointing but not unexpected. It is a nice decoration, I have no room for the one I already have.

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 01:39 PM
Wasn't prepared either.
Been planting cherries to get up food supply & keep on track with tournament. Hoping to finish that today since I've got a busy weekend.
Too bad we didn't guess or I would've waited to mine the 10+ bombs I had (hoping to expand with quickly without having to sell/then buy back a farm).

I did harvest my 1st set of cherries & unfortunately noticed the Pisces goal line wasn't adding into total on goal line:(. Only tracked 1. I did get all 6 of my rainbows. Hopefully this is a glitch - but keep your eyes out. Hard enough to get all the tokens needed for the goal line without them tracking:(

When you get two different tokens from harvesting, typically you will only see 1 message. I watched both the Goal Line and the World Event total and I did receive credit for each one when harvesting Charm Cherries.

Clark_Wayne
03-04-16, 02:15 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/1491ke0.png

the 2nd individual prize looks like the clover we already had during last st patrick event :(
anyway i'm not going to buy the habitat : saving for the zodiac habitats.
not fair from s8 :mad:

jojopeanut
03-04-16, 02:41 PM
There's way to much decoration in these events 99% of mine sit in storage. Just put out a few pavers, flowers and trees.

HappyHeartBakery
03-04-16, 03:50 PM
When you get two different tokens from harvesting, typically you will only see 1 message. I watched both the Goal Line and the World Event total and I did receive credit for each one when harvesting Charm Cherries.

I didn't. I watched after each cherry as well. Watching the tally for the rainbow for world event is easy enough since it's right there on the screen. I harvested my cherries, watched the tally go up. Then went into the goal line to see if the count went down. I've harvested my 2nd hour of cherries & after looking after each harvest it appears I am now only getting 1 goal line for ever 2 cherries harvested. Before the world event began I was getting 1 for 1.

Anyone else noticing this??

NannaSherry
03-04-16, 03:55 PM
There's way to much decoration in these events 99% of mine sit in storage. Just put out a few pavers, flowers and trees.

I hear you jojopeanut. I can't get animals out of my storage let alone have room for designs. But like others I'm going to need to save my pennies for zodiac habitats. I'll play to play, and probably put these guys in storage, but it won't be super high priority.

chickenladyx14
03-04-16, 04:09 PM
Being a new player, I like the decorations. But I'm wondering why there is a timer on the horseshoe statue?

cocauina
03-04-16, 04:24 PM
the 2nd individual prize looks like the clover we already had during last st patrick event :(
anyway i'm not going to buy the habitat : saving for the zodiac habitats.
not fair from s8 :mad:

2nd individual prize isn't the clover we got from last year. Last year we got Clover of Clovers and this year is Clover Fields, this is a decor like the Present Pavers, Heart Path, Fall Flagstone and Sweet Steps.

The Clover Fields only has petals and it's just 1x1, it doesn't has the "foot" like Clover of Clovers has and it's also a bigger decoration.

ninasidstorm8
03-04-16, 05:47 PM
I didn't. I watched after each cherry as well. Watching the tally for the rainbow for world event is easy enough since it's right there on the screen. I harvested my cherries, watched the tally go up. Then went into the goal line to see if the count went down. I've harvested my 2nd hour of cherries & after looking after each harvest it appears I am now only getting 1 goal line for ever 2 cherries harvested. Before the world event began I was getting 1 for 1.

Anyone else noticing this??

It's working fine for me. For each two hours of harvesting the Gem count to finish goes down by 1. I am currently at 29% complete and 199 gems to finish. I have been watching it closely and haven't had any problems.

I hope you get the proper credit for your harvesting as well.

Silverrain1
03-04-16, 06:21 PM
Being a new player, I like the decorations. But I'm wondering why there is a timer on the horseshoe statue?

If you tap on the horseshoe every 4 hours you will get 4 tokens to add to your collection to help you reach the amount of tokens required for the next prize. You also get tokens from mining, harvesting food and hatching animals.

jojopeanut
03-04-16, 08:09 PM
This one is going to be close hope I'm "Lucky" to finish. Only collected 79 rainbows thus far. Last world event I finished 3 days ahead of schedule.

matiasabad94
03-04-16, 08:48 PM
This one is going to be close hope I'm "Lucky" to finish. Only collected 79 rainbows thus far. Last world event I finished 3 days ahead of schedule.

You should be fine! I harvested my 20-hour crops for the Pisces goal line a couple of hours before the update, so I currently have 41 rainbows from mining + hatching an egg.

cardinalpsy
03-04-16, 09:31 PM
This World Event was completely unexpected. It's disappointing that TL did not include the habitat in the individual prizes like they did before. First community prize which is the rainbow pond requires 90 million rainbows. Presently, the community have collected just over 6.2 million rainbows. Hope this helps.:)
For the individual prizes:
1. Good luck statue - requires 25 lucky rainbows
2. Clover Fields - requires 200 lucky rainbows
3. Celtic Circle - requires 600 lucky rainbows
4. Good luck Duck - requires 1250 lucky rainbows
5. Hippopot-A-Gold - requires 2300 lucky rainbows

natxjkkggg
03-04-16, 11:57 PM
thank You cardinalpsy for Your information, this mean about 165 rainbows per day!!

epinederose
03-05-16, 01:01 AM
Very surprised too by the new event... Just before the start of the new even, i put 20 hours plants and now i only got 17 cherries thanks to the falcon fail... Yukkk...

31aug2002
03-05-16, 11:29 AM
The habitat has vanished from the prizes for quite some time now. This is the 3rd event where the habitat has to be bought for gems.
It has also been removed from the storybook adventure . 1st storybook we could buy it for coins from the market , but now it is at gem cost.
Havingg said that .. This event was unexpected. Was not prepared for it .
TL is really churning out these events fast... I just hope all this does not lead to aversion to the game.

chickenladyx14
03-05-16, 11:46 AM
As a fairly new player, I am pretty much going nowhere fast. I don't understand the high cost of playing. Expansions have crippled me - clearing hidden obstacles, my lousy mining s****s, my lousy choices of breeding animals to obtain bombs, etc.
I have bought gems on several occasions but I just can't afford to keep splurging on an internet game.
I have studied the posts written by longtime players concerning these subjects, but the costs of playing and progressing just keep rising.

Silverrain1
03-05-16, 12:10 PM
As a fairly new player, I am pretty much going nowhere fast. I don't understand the high cost of playing. Expansions have crippled me - clearing hidden obstacles, my lousy mining s****s, my lousy choices of breeding animals to obtain bombs, etc.
I have bought gems on several occasions but I just can't afford to keep splurging on an internet game.
I have studied the posts written by longtime players concerning these subjects, but the costs of playing and progressing just keep rising.

Expansions and obstacles can be a complete nightmare, especially at the start of the game. Raising animals up to there highest levels and distributing them equally amongst your habitats will give you more coins and collecting them as often as you can will help money wise. I generally use the basic elements over and over again to try and get as many animals if that combination as possible. I.e pyro pony and lightning leopard for all lightning fire animals then change one of them. However, if you get annoyed when you keep getting the same animal you can change your combination then try that element again later.

chickenladyx14
03-05-16, 01:02 PM
Thank-you Silverrain1 for your kind and very useful reply. I will take your suggestions very seriously and begin to use them immediately. :)

Silverrain1
03-05-16, 01:50 PM
Thank-you Silverrain1 for your kind and very useful reply. I will take your suggestions very seriously and begin to use them immediately. :)

Your very welcome. I remember how hard it was as a new player. Believe me, you will get to a point where you have more coins than what u know to do with! Hope this event goes well for you to! Good luck collecting!

RowanaFarrin
03-05-16, 03:06 PM
Sorry, I've been gone from the forum for a bit due to being busy, but still been keep up with things! And right now I am SUPER EXCITED about this game! :D I know this event kinda snuck up on most of us, but I don't really mind as this is the holiday I've been waiting for since I started playing because St. Patrick's Day is my birthday and my favorite holiday. ^_^ I didn't even hesitate to buy the habitat and my Robin Hood crew are happy in it right now. Was a bit off on my plantings since I was working on Pisces, but I think I'm caught up now and should be on track to reach the end.

I'm hoping there might be some way (hopefully a not too pricey way) to collect some of the old St. Patrick Day creatures too as I would love to have shamrock element in my forest as well. Happy gathering everyone!

Also, I didn't see anyone do a daily update yet and by my count to be on track you need 165 rainbows a day to get all the prizes. (wow that's a lot!) We are now into the Day 2, so I hope most of you are able to make it! I may try to post updates if I can, but I think other folks do a better job at that.

kooky panda
03-05-16, 03:09 PM
Guys the thread is getting off topic of the event.
There are other threads (or you can start one) on other aspects of game play.

Thanks

chickenladyx14
03-05-16, 03:54 PM
Will the animals we win (hopefully) be gem animals? Or the shamrock element? TY

ninasidstorm8
03-05-16, 04:19 PM
Will the animals we win (hopefully) be gem animals? Or the shamrock element? TY

Never expect a Gem animal from any kind of event. The animals for the St. Patrick's Day World Event are as follows:
Lucky Duck Nature/Fire
Hippopot-A-Gold Earth/Fire
Shamrock Water/Nature

chickenladyx14
03-05-16, 05:15 PM
Drats! I have been trying for a gem animal (Crystal Unicorn) and am having no luck. I was hoping to win one as I have no gems to buy one and my breeding attempts are futile. :(
Thank-you for your kind reply ninasidstorm8 :)

JeffW60
03-05-16, 05:37 PM
Drats! I have been trying for a gem animal (Crystal Unicorn) and am having no luck. I was hoping to win one as I have no gems to buy one and my breeding attempts are futile. :(
Thank-you for your kind reply ninasidstorm8 :)

I'm still trying for my first gem ( crystal unicorn ) animal as well. I've been playing for a little over 4 months and to this point....no luck. But from reading what others have said in their quest for a CU I would say patience is the word of the day. Some breed one relatively quickly, others play a long time before finally breeding one. It's a totally random thing. We just have to stay persistent and eventually we will get one.

MaribouMay
03-06-16, 02:13 AM
In my game, the reset seems to be 10:30 am Pacific time for the world event rather than the usual 11:30 am Pacific time. Has anyone else noticed this?

natxjkkggg
03-06-16, 09:58 AM
Hallo Ninasidstorm 8,
Do You agree that we need about 165 rainbows per day???

ninasidstorm8
03-06-16, 10:20 AM
Hallo Ninasidstorm 8,
Do You agree that we need about 165 rainbows per day???

Yes, a trusted external source says that the final prize requires 2,300 Lucky Rainbows so for a 14 day event, we will need 165 per day. That is as high a number of tokens/day that we have needed for any World Event. It will be a little tough for some players since there we will probably only have one 18 round tournament during the World Event that will provide tokens.

Sandybellee
03-06-16, 11:08 AM
Awww... How cute is this guy as a baby?! :o

I'm really getting excited about this event now!

Too bad we don't get the habitat as a prize anymore. I have been hoping for more predominantly green habitats and the clover clearing fits that bill nicely but can't get it now I decided to get the Zodiac one.

MaribouMay
03-06-16, 11:54 AM
Awww... How cute is this guy as a baby?! :o

I'm really getting excited about this event now!

Too bad we don't get the habitat as a prize anymore. I have been hoping for more predominantly green habitats and the clover clearing fits that bill nicely but can't get it now I decided to get the Zodiac one.

That Hippo is really cute!

I agree on the habitats. I have a spot clearing for the Celestial North habitat and can't afford both otherwise I would find a place to put the Clover Clearing.

cardinalpsy
03-06-16, 02:00 PM
For those still uncertain about the number of required lucky rainbows to earn the individual prizes. Hope this helps. At present, the community has collected over 34.6 million lucky rainbows.

29273 29274 29275

29276 29277

RowanaFarrin
03-06-16, 03:13 PM
Daily Reality Check!

We are past Day 2 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day. You need to have 330 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering!

(First time trying to done one of these, so hope I got all the useful information)

Allixiandra
03-07-16, 12:52 AM
Daily Reality Check!

We are past Day 2 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day. You need to have 330 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering!

(First time trying to done one of these, so hope I got all the useful information)

Thank you so much for this! It helps a lot! Currently I have 450 rainbows so I hope I will make this! I haven't been able to finish a world event until now but I must have this cute little thing ( for me it's definitely a girl and will name her Gloria!)😉

HappyHeartBakery
03-07-16, 05:43 AM
It's working fine for me. For each two hours of harvesting the Gem count to finish goes down by 1. I am currently at 29% complete and 199 gems to finish. I have been watching it closely and haven't had any problems.

I hope you get the proper credit for your harvesting as well.

Never did get full credit towards the Peices goal. Even harvesting other food (nexus nuts & prunes over the weekend) i only received half credit towards Peices (10 for runes ect). Thank goodness I did all the rest of the hatching & feeding for that one early so I was well on my way collecting when this happened. I now have my Peices in storage ;). And it's been tallying 1 for 1 with the rainbows at least.

natxjkkggg
03-07-16, 05:58 AM
Thank You cardinalspy for confirming the point steps for reaching the end of world event. You always are the First in all competitions. Your speeding up steps are admirable!!!

RowanaFarrin
03-07-16, 12:29 PM
Daily Reality Check!

We are at the end of Day 3 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 495 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

Allixiandra
03-07-16, 01:31 PM
Daily Reality Check!

We are at the end of Day 3 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 495 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

Yay! I have 528 now! 😄👍

PrairieGrass
03-07-16, 06:28 PM
I love alligators too and I'm so glad it's on on four legs instead of standing on 2.

PrairieGrass
03-07-16, 06:36 PM
Don't forget to keep something in the nest. Frostfang is only 10,000 coins and 4 hours of nesting time for 4 rainbows. I use him when I have down time from a long breeding.

Buttercup0001
03-07-16, 06:55 PM
Got the Celtic Circle this morning. It takes up 4 squares of precious land. I'm at 618 lucky rainbows. The final individual prize, the hippo is cute. Good luck all.

jojopeanut
03-07-16, 09:26 PM
I love alligators too and I'm so glad it's on on four legs instead of standing on 2.

Yes!! Me too... I would've liked this post if possible. :)

SmaugyHobit
03-08-16, 12:05 PM
Don't forget to keep something in the nest. Frostfang is only 10,000 coins and 4 hours of nesting time for 4 rainbows. I use him when I have down time from a long breeding.

OMG thank you for this wonderful idea! I have 663 atm and I love all the animals this event. GL to all :)

RowanaFarrin
03-08-16, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check!

We are at the end of Day 4 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 660 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

I can now see community progress too and we are currently at 67, 640, 000 of 90,000,000 needed for the first community prize!

sweetypies97
03-08-16, 12:57 PM
I think I'm the only one who isn't excited by these creatures.

mrhammy48
03-08-16, 01:55 PM
I think I'm the only one who isn't excited by these creatures.

I'm with you. Not excited since there was an event last year. B

RowanaFarrin
03-09-16, 01:30 PM
Daily Reality Check!

We are at the end of Day 5 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 825 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

We are currently at 85,275,107 of 90,000,000 needed for the first community prize! I expect we'll get it soon!

calvinxx
03-09-16, 09:54 PM
I got my Lucky Duck and placed him on the nest! 15h breed time

jojopeanut
03-09-16, 10:16 PM
I got my Lucky Duck and placed him on the nest! 15h breed time
Congrats!! That was some awesome speed collecting rainbows.

calvinxx
03-09-16, 10:42 PM
Congrats!! That was some awesome speed collecting rainbows.

This was the first world event that I had rune prunes planted before! Which is funny because it was only for the Pisces goal line and no one even projected this world event starting lol I didn't even speed breed for anything either I just speed to fill gaps between breeding before bedtime. But with all that said I'm glad to be ahead and not concerned about losing out on that adorable hippo! :)

catlicja
03-10-16, 04:20 AM
This was the first world event that I had rune prunes planted before! Which is funny because it was only for the Pisces goal line and no one even projected this world event starting lol I didn't even speed breed for anything either I just speed to fill gaps between breeding before bedtime. But with all that said I'm glad to be ahead and not concerned about losing out on that adorable hippo! :)

Congratulations :)
I have planted too, just like you. For me it is the first world event at all. And I hope for duck and maybe hippo, fingers crossed :)) we'll see :) i only used the advice that someone previously mentioned about hatching frostfang from market when you have 4 hours gap in nest. Brillant
And thank you all for support and great advices!

natxjkkggg
03-10-16, 04:31 AM
You can also buy Rockrhino if the gap is two Hours!!!!

catlicja
03-10-16, 04:41 AM
You can also buy Rockrhino if the gap is two Hours!!!!
Wow, thank you :)

natxjkkggg
03-10-16, 05:15 AM
Or ,if money isn't the problem, Lightning Leopard if the gap is 8 Hours.

RowanaFarrin
03-10-16, 02:34 PM
Daily Reality Check! (sorry I'm a bit late today)

We are at the end of Day 6 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 990 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

We are currently at 118,730,000 of 230,000,000 needed for the second community prize!

(I'm almost to the Lucky Duck myself, can't wait!)

RowanaFarrin
03-11-16, 11:52 AM
Daily Reality Check! Half way mark!

We are at the end of Day 7 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 1155 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

We are currently at 151,935,000 of 230,000,000 needed for the second community prize!

(Got my Lucky Duck and it's in the nest! Woo!)

catlicja
03-11-16, 12:14 PM
Omg, I can't believe I'm on track! :)))

SmaugyHobit
03-11-16, 04:37 PM
Got 1211 rainbows atm, I had 200 gems left after buying my zodiac habitat so I decided why not try for an ultra rare, I ended up getting Garnet Griffin 48hrs after 39 tries! I'm just going to put rock rhinos and frostfangs in my nest now to wait this out. :)

jojopeanut
03-11-16, 05:55 PM
Just got my Lucky Duck in storage. At least Im on track daily to get the hippo so far.

melissab31
03-12-16, 10:55 AM
Well 38 mins to get 50 rainbows to be on target 1320 I believe, looks like I'm falling behind.

chickenladyx14
03-12-16, 12:01 PM
1,633 and will be harvesting apples in another 6 hours. YEE HAW!!!

Can't believe I won the snail from the tourney! Only 6 losses throughout the whole thing and the animals I used are not epic. Most are level 10.

Allixiandra
03-12-16, 02:50 PM
1,633 and will be harvesting apples in another 6 hours. YEE HAW!!!

Can't believe I won the snail from the tourney! Only 6 losses throughout the whole thing and the animals I used are not epic. Most are level 10.

Congratulations!

I hope I will win this tournament too! I really want to have this snail and I will call him Snuggle! 🐌

chickenladyx14
03-12-16, 02:59 PM
GO GET 'EM Allixandra!! You can do it!!
Good luck to all and congrats to those who won this tourney! :)

catlicja
03-13-16, 03:53 AM
Congratulations!

I hope I will win this tournament too! I really want to have this snail and I will call him Snuggle! ��

Yeah, congratulations to all :)
I hope to win too, but it's really tough to me, I don't know why, I'm using right elements to win, but I'm losing still...

cocauina
03-13-16, 07:55 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have the pop up for this event? I have the icon and I'm participating as well, but since it was released that I don't have a pop up for this event like we have been seeing for all the others..

Sandybellee
03-13-16, 10:37 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have the pop up for this event? I have the icon and I'm participating as well, but since it was released that I don't have a pop up for this event like we have been seeing for all the others..

Here you go! :)

chickenladyx14
03-13-16, 11:06 AM
I have 1,872 rainbows but the bad weather is rolling in again. 4-5 days of rain predicted which means spotty internet if any internet at all. Price you pay for living in the boondocks I guess.
Sigh - I am always at the mercy of big business.

cocauina
03-13-16, 11:20 AM
Here you go! :)

Thanks! Why on earth I'm not seeing this? Can you re-upload the image without cutting to much on the left side and with the original size? Please? :)

If you don't know who to edit the size of the image, select the first option on the left with the 2 A's, the reply box appearance will change, and double click on the image so you can choose the image size, press ok and then click on the double A's again and the appearance will go back to code again.

Sandybellee
03-13-16, 12:16 PM
I'll try... Hopefully it works on my phone.

Nope... Double clicking just adjusts the size of the whole screen on my iPhone. I don't get any sizing options. Sorry! Cropped it again anyway.

GanleeKalinae
03-13-16, 02:36 PM
I have 1,872 rainbows but the bad weather is rolling in again. 4-5 days of rain predicted which means spotty internet if any internet at all. Price you pay for living in the boondocks I guess.
Sigh - I am always at the mercy of big business.

That's still a good amount to have so far, I think you will definitely do it, even with the possible intermittent connection, just keep planting 20 hour crops :D

We just got the lucky stones, hopefully we can get the shamcroc, love the design of it!

cocauina
03-13-16, 06:02 PM
I'll try... Hopefully it works on my phone.

Nope... Double clicking just adjusts the size of the whole screen on my iPhone. I don't get any sizing options. Sorry! Cropped it again anyway.

Just croped it's fine, it's already really helpful, thank you very much, really :)

ogreve
03-14-16, 02:37 AM
If you don't know who to edit the size of the image, select the first option on the left with the 2 A's, the reply box appearance will change, and double click on the image so you can choose the image size, press ok and then click on the double A's again and the appearance will go back to code again.

Hi,
Unfortunately that way doesn't work on the phone. I have the same issue when I try to do this on the phone. It only works on a computer.
This is why you sometimes see posts from me that temporarily show the thumbnail, and the properly sized version later. When you see that in a post of mine, it means I made the original post on my phone (or only added the picture(s) directly from my phone) and then later went back in on the computer to do the WYSIWYG edit (using the 'Aa' button) and then having double clicked the image and set it to 'full-size'. If anyone knows of a way to achieve this directly on the phone, I'd be all ears.

cocauina
03-14-16, 04:55 PM
Hi,
Unfortunately that way doesn't work on the phone. I have the same issue when I try to do this on the phone. It only works on a computer.
This is why you sometimes see posts from me that temporarily show the thumbnail, and the properly sized version later. When you see that in a post of mine, it means I made the original post on my phone (or only added the picture(s) directly from my phone) and then later went back in on the computer to do the WYSIWYG edit (using the 'Aa' button) and then having double clicked the image and set it to 'full-size'. If anyone knows of a way to achieve this directly on the phone, I'd be all ears.

I didn't knew the resize option of the image only worked on computer, once the user told me this didn't worked on the phone, I just didn't care about it, he/she re-uploaded the image just like I needed and that's what it matters to me. I'm really grateful for him/her to waste his/her time uploading a image that a user just randomly asked, and unfortunately I cannot guess if the user is using a computer or a phone to post on the forums xD

Sorry Sandy, I don't know or don't remember if you are a he or a she :/ I used to be more active around here, but right now, I can't, unfortunately x)

chickenladyx14
03-14-16, 05:29 PM
Woo Hoo! I am at 2,245 rainbows with bananas ready to harvest in 5 minutes! I am soooo excited to get the Hippopot-A-Gold!
My nest will be free around the time the apples are so if you want to visit and see my egg, please drop by my forest around 9:25 PM EST. I'll leave the light on for 'ya! :)
My name/forest name is Breeze.

calvinxx
03-14-16, 06:17 PM
I just got my Hippopot-A-Gold! Thanks to my speed breeding of the Hen which has still not given me any success lol the egg looks pretty cute :)

chickenladyx14
03-14-16, 06:23 PM
YEE HAW! Congtatulations! It's beautiful calvinxx but I shouldn't have looked :D

Drats! I miscalculated the rainbows. Another 49 to go. I am so bad at math.

Sandybellee
03-15-16, 01:35 AM
I didn't knew the resize option of the image only worked on computer, once the user told me this didn't worked on the phone, I just didn't care about it, he/she re-uploaded the image just like I needed and that's what it matters to me. I'm really grateful for him/her to waste his/her time uploading a image that a user just randomly asked, and unfortunately I cannot guess if the user is using a computer or a phone to post on the forums xD

Sorry Sandy, I don't know or don't remember if you are a he or a she :/ I used to be more active around here, but right now, I can't, unfortunately x)

Glad it helped! It's never a waste of time to help someone. And I'm a she. :)

Sandybellee
03-15-16, 01:38 AM
I just got my Hippopot-A-Gold! Thanks to my speed breeding of the Hen which has still not given me any success lol the egg looks pretty cute :)

Congrats! That egg looks like a milk chocolate Easter egg - delicious! And good luck with the hen!

ogreve
03-15-16, 02:25 AM
....and unfortunately I cannot guess if the user is using a computer or a phone to post on the forums xD

I know.
My answer wasn't meant to imply that you'd need to be aware of which platform the others use, but rather to mention that that specific option doesn't work on the phone, so people aren't left wondering why it doesn't work for them. ;)
Anyway: it's good to see that the picture served your purposes! :)

Now, on another note: I haven't done the math, but has "something" changed in the amount required for getting the last individual prize? I don't recall having missed Rainbows, certainly not gross amounts, and normally I already have the last individual prize days before the event is over. Normally by now I would already have it, whereas this time I'm only at 1775 rainbows, with 4 days to go to collect 525 more, so that will be cutting it close! I've not missed the tournament, mining nor the 4-hourly 4 rainbows either. Am I just going crazy or do we have less time in this event to accumulate the same amount of tokens or so?!?

natxjkkggg
03-15-16, 02:51 AM
Olaf I don't think so. The amount of getting rainbows has not changed and i have, without speeding to much, now 130 Rainbow to go for the hippo. BTW 525 rainbows and 4 days to go seams not very difficult to do Even only by planting and collecting rainbows all 4 hours.

Correction I noticed just now there are only 3 days and 8 hours to go this changed my mind!!!!

GanleeKalinae
03-15-16, 03:47 AM
Currently on track to get the hippopot-a-gold either late tonight or tomorrow morning I hope. Also happy to see that we have less than 70,000,000 rainbows left to go for the shamcroc with 3+ days still to go :D

Niire
03-15-16, 04:05 AM
I know.
My answer wasn't meant to imply that you'd need to be aware of which platform the others use, but rather to mention that that specific option doesn't work on the phone, so people aren't left wondering why it doesn't work for them. ;)
Anyway: it's good to see that the picture served your purposes! :)

Now, on another note: I haven't done the math, but has "something" changed in the amount required for getting the last individual prize? I don't recall having missed Rainbows, certainly not gross amounts, and normally I already have the last individual prize days before the event is over. Normally by now I would already have it, whereas this time I'm only at 1775 rainbows, with 4 days to go to collect 525 more, so that will be cutting it close! I've not missed the tournament, mining nor the 4-hourly 4 rainbows either. Am I just going crazy or do we have less time in this event to accumulate the same amount of tokens or so?!?

Same boat as you, but I am just over 1800 rainbows, having done everything the same as last world event...and I finished that one with like 3 days left I think.

ogreve
03-15-16, 04:18 AM
Olaf I don't think so. The amount of getting rainbows has not changed and i have, without speeding to much, now 130 Rainbow to go for the hippo. BTW 525 rainbows and 4 days to go seams not very difficult to do Even only by planting and collecting rainbows all 4 hours.

Correction I noticed just now there are only 3 days and 8 hours to go this changed my mind!!!!

Tnx!
Hmm, odd... somehow I must have seriously fallen behind without having noticed it...
Oh well, I'll figure out a way to catch up. I may stop planting Charm Cherries until the last animal has been secured. It's certainly easier to make sure to keep a tap on Nexus Nuts + Rune Prunes alone than to have to check up on the Charm Cherries during each of the waking hours...

Allixiandra
03-15-16, 04:58 AM
Tnx!
Hmm, odd... somehow I must have seriously fallen behind without having noticed it...
Oh well, I'll figure out a way to catch up. I may stop planting Charm Cherries until the last animal has been secured. It's certainly easier to make sure to keep a tap on Nexus Nuts + Rune Prunes alone than to have to check up on the Charm Cherries during each of the waking hours...

It won't help you a lot but I am in the same bad situation. I have 1718 rainbows now and I am afraid now that I won't be able to get the rest in time. 😩

But I MUST have this cute hippo! 😍

Niire
03-15-16, 05:40 AM
I have been right on top of my crops, planted rune prunes to ensure it and been using alarms. Dunno how mine happened either, lol. Oh, and won the tourney too. :)

Sandybellee
03-15-16, 05:59 AM
Well that's weird how so many of us are behind our usual collecting schedule. I've got over 1900, but still, usually I would be done or almost done by this time.

ninasidstorm8
03-15-16, 08:13 AM
The 2300 total for the final prize is 100 more tokens than previous 14 day World Events and the tokens/day required is always more for the shorter events. We needed to average 153 tokens/day for the 17 day Lover's Lane event last month and 165 tokens for the current St. Patrick's Day event.

This plus the fact that the event was a surprise and many players did not get a good start with harvesting crops, it doesn't surprise me that many players are not as close to being finished as in other World Events. One other thing is that the last event encapsulated both a 30 round and 18 round tournament whereas the current event has only had a 30 round tournament.

Good Luck in your token gathering efforts.

JeffW60
03-15-16, 08:18 AM
The 2300 total for the final prize is 100 more tokens than previous 14 day World Events and the tokens/day required is always more for the shorter events. We needed to average 153 tokens/day for the 17 day Lover's Lane event last month and 165 tokens for the current St. Patrick's Day event.

This plus the fact that the event was a surprise and many players did not get a good start with harvesting crops, it doesn't surprise me that many players are not as close to being finished as in other World Events. One other thing is that the last event encapsulated both a 30 round and 18 round tournament whereas the current event has only had a 30 round tournament.

Your last comment makes me wonder if we might get another 18 round tournament today in order to help those out a bit who are running behind in this event. We will soon see.

ninasidstorm8
03-15-16, 08:26 AM
Your last comment makes me wonder if we might get another 18 round tournament today in order to help those out a bit who are running behind in this event. We will soon see.

That would shock me. Having two 30 round tournaments in consecutive weeks was surprising enough I can't see moving the 18 round tournament that should start Friday up as well. That would make 3 consecutive tournaments starting on a Tuesday update. I think the additional tokens required is just a pattern of making the various events a little bit tougher over time.

catlicja
03-15-16, 08:59 AM
On no.. I just received 44h breed. I'm happy cause it's maybe unicorn which I want, but that means I can't collect enough rainbows from hatching, I'll have to buy eggs, and I don't think I have enough money (I'm low lvl)

JeffW60
03-15-16, 09:07 AM
On no.. I just received 44h breed. I'm happy cause it's maybe unicorn which I want, but that means I can't collect enough rainbows from hatching, I'll have to buy eggs, and I don't think I have enough money (I'm low lvl)
Do you have anything in storage that you can move to the nest?

catlicja
03-15-16, 09:11 AM
Do you have anything in storage that you can move to the nest?

Oh yes! I forgot... Thank you :)

chickenladyx14
03-15-16, 09:14 AM
I don't see a 44 hr. breed on any of the charts. Maybe you have an ultra ultra rare new breed?
Good luck on the World Event! (and I hear you about being broke :( )

JeffW60
03-15-16, 09:20 AM
At this moment I have 1,972 rainbows. If my calculations are correct I should barely squeak by but I'm going to cut it uncomfortably close.

catlicja
03-15-16, 09:29 AM
I don't see a 44 hr. breed on any of the charts. Maybe you have an ultra ultra rare new breed?
Good luck on the World Event! (and I hear you about being broke :( )

Maybe it was 45 or sth like that I don't remember now.. LoL. Or maybe like you say ultra ultra new one :D

RowanaFarrin
03-15-16, 11:44 AM
So sorry! I got really busy and kept forgetting to post the updates.

Daily Reality Check!

We are at the end of Day 11 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 1815 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^ (hope my math isn't too off)

We are currently at 268,980,000 of 230,000,000 needed for the third community prize!

I should be on track to get the hippo by thursday, yay! Keep in mind everyone, that the events like this often end a bit before the actually update time on Friday. So you may to plan your harvests that day to have them ready at least an hour ahead of time, just to be safe. Good luck!

ogreve
03-15-16, 03:38 PM

There!
I knew that if anyone, you'd be the one to have the proper math handy! :)
Sooo, I wasn't completely crazy then.
But..... there's good news: by Rowana's count I should be on track on my main account at this time, and even though the secondary one is about 100 behind it, that's o.k. as I no longer take matters too seriously on the secondary account. Looks like I'll get my hippo without too much drama then! ;)

natxjkkggg
03-15-16, 03:52 PM
Hello Olaf, I took a Look at all world events from the beginning to now.
First has 3300 9. 2600
Sec. 3400 10. 4000
Third. 3400 11. 2600
4. 3000 And the twelfth we have now 2300 !!!!
5.to 8. 2200

Sandybellee
03-16-16, 01:59 AM

Thank you! This explains a lot! I need to start paying more attention to the details again instead of just asuming that collecting for a world event pretty much takes care of itself. :p

chickenladyx14
03-16-16, 11:29 AM
I am still trying really really hard to boost the community points. The croc is so awesome and I need it!

Alas, I have succumbed to spending another $19.99 for a pkg. of gems. Three times in a week's time and I swear this is the last time until they play fair and give every player a gem sale. And no - nobody twisted my arm. I am an addict! :D

[removed support reply (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

RowanaFarrin
03-16-16, 11:51 AM
Daily Reality Check!

We are at the end of Day 12 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 1980 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

We are currently at 289,000,000 of 230,000,000 needed for the third community prize!

ninasidstorm8
03-16-16, 03:42 PM
Just received the Hippopot-A-Gold. Looks like we are track to get the Shamcroc an hour or two before Friday's update as usual.

Good Luck with your collecting.

JeffW60
03-16-16, 04:00 PM
Just received the Hippopot-A-Gold. Looks like we are track to get the Shamcroc an hour or two before Friday's update as usual.

Good Luck with your collecting.

I'm currently at 2,113. I should get the Hippo either late tomorrow or early thursday. I'm cutting this one a bit closer than I would like.

chickenladyx14
03-16-16, 04:00 PM
Yee haw!!!! Croc it to me!!

Niire
03-16-16, 04:03 PM
I'm currently at 2,113. I should get the Hippo either late tomorrow or early thursday. I'm cutting this one a bit closer than I would like.

Me too, and this one is so adorable, i am actually setting alarms to be sure I get all my gathers, lol.

Sandybellee
03-17-16, 01:33 AM
Phew! Got the hippo! I was only 23 tokens short last night so I could plant Nexus Nuts overnight to replenish my food supply. Now to find a time to hatch that cutie...

Allixiandra
03-17-16, 02:16 AM
Phew! Got the hippo! I was only 23 tokens short last night so I could plant Nexus Nuts overnight to replenish my food supply. Now to find a time to hatch that cutie...

Congratulations! I have 2053 rainbows now and I hope I will finish in time. 😟

Sandybellee
03-17-16, 03:13 AM
Congratulations! I have 2053 rainbows now and I hope I will finish in time. 😟

You can do it! There's still time. I think it would be worth it to speed hatch something if you have to get the hippo! Good luck!

jojopeanut
03-17-16, 09:29 AM
By my calculations I'll make it but barely but at least I'll make it in the morning I'll have 2304..lol

Niire
03-17-16, 10:21 AM
I made it! This morning, plucked a charm cherry for 2300, lol. Now just collecting because that's what I do anyways...but able to do cherries now instead of prunes...I found that I won't get the last animal if I don't do 20 hr plants on this for some reason. :p

Keep on collecting, those who aren't there yet! You can do it! :)

Thatsmylucy
03-17-16, 12:23 PM
I made it! This morning, plucked a charm cherry for 2300, lol. Now just collecting because that's what I do anyways...but able to do cherries now instead of prunes...I found that I won't get the last animal if I don't do 20 hr plants on this for some reason. :p

Keep on collecting, those who aren't there yet! You can do it! :)

You wanna keep collecting for the community prize too.

RowanaFarrin
03-17-16, 02:35 PM
Daily Reality Check! (sorry a bit late today!)

We are at the end of Day 13 of the 14 day event! To reach 2,300 for the final individual prize you need to gather 165 rainbows a day.
You need to have 2135 rainbows right now to be on track. Happy gathering! ^_^

We are currently at 312,000,000 of 330,000,000 needed for the third community prize!

Currently the timer is at a little less than 21 hours left in the event! Remember that the event may end a little bit before the actual update time, so you may want to plan final harvests to be ready early. Good luck everyone!

GanleeKalinae
03-17-16, 05:34 PM
Just 15,000,000 rainbows left to go until we can get shamcroc, I think we can do it! Congrats to everyone who has gotten their hippopot-a-gold and good luck to everyone still collecting :D

Silverrain1
03-17-16, 11:57 PM
That's me got the hippo. Was cutting it a bit closer than usual this time round. I'm normally ahead of target pretty early on these and can keep it that way. This time round it felt like I was having to be moe cautious on what I was doing. Will keep collecting for the community, good luck all and congrats to those who have got it

monbohn
03-18-16, 06:48 AM
Only 11 more rainbows for hippo. I don't know what happened....I've been ahead of what I needed all along and suddenly at the end I'm scrambling to get enough. Good luck to all...I wish I was contributing more to the community prizes.

HappyHeartBakery
03-18-16, 07:08 AM
Ok.
So we've got 4+ hrs left.
I'm at 2024 rainbows :(. Cherries harvesting. All mined out. Nest & den filled with apx 17 hr timers.
No hippo for me I think. Oh well. It's cute, but not too sure it's cute enough for me to spend that many gems to finish for an animal that will sit in storage along with the 20-30 other animals sitting in storage. Would rather save my gems for the next Zodiak habitat sale.

I will keep planting cherries til event done to help with community total. This is the 1st world event I've participated in that I haven't earned the last individual animal:(. Question: do I still get the last community prize or do I need to have earned the total individual count??

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 07:09 AM
I hope we get the croc. I'll have 52 more rainbows to contribute in 4 hours. My total rainbow count will be 2,887. That's the best I could do.

Allixiandra
03-18-16, 08:28 AM
Wow! I finally did it! Gloria is sitting in my storage and is waiting! Puh this was an adventure!
Congrats to all who have already finished and good luck to the rest!
🍀

jojopeanut
03-18-16, 08:52 AM
Yipe Hippi Hippo!! got it.. Good luck everyone still a couple hours left.

Laurks
03-18-16, 09:08 AM
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered somewhere before, but do you not obtain rainbows (or whatever the thing that's being collected is for any given community world event) from hatching "non-breedable" animals (ones you win from tournaments, events, etc.)?

Thanks!

jojopeanut
03-18-16, 09:24 AM
I apologize if this question has been asked and answered somewhere before, but do you not obtain rainbows (or whatever the thing that's being collected is for any given community world event) from hatching "non-breedable" animals (ones you win from tournaments, events, etc.)?

Thanks!
You can hatch any animal and collect rainbows etc. for world events.

kittenthief
03-18-16, 10:55 AM
I just barely got the hippo hahaha. :)

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 11:16 AM
It's down to the wire! I really really want that croc!

Niire
03-18-16, 11:16 AM
Grats yall! It was closer than I like for me too. :)

natxjkkggg
03-18-16, 11:24 AM
5 minutes before the timeout wie got the Community price!!!!!!!!!!!

ninasidstorm8
03-18-16, 11:24 AM
We have the Shamcroc.

Allixiandra
03-18-16, 11:25 AM
Wow! This is great! 🐊

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 11:26 AM
YEE HAW!!! TYTYTY everyone! :) :) :) Wow! Under 5 minutes to go! I was watching that countdown clock like a hawk :D

Beja326
03-18-16, 11:40 AM
Very dissapointed with this game. At 20:00 minutes left I had 1138 points and needed 1250 points to win the Lucky Duck. I figured I had plenty of time to plant power pears 20/3 minutes. I planted the first 6 at 120 points, noticed the meter didn't change, so I planted again. Nothing! That's 240 points, I only needed 70. Afer planting twice the meter said there was 5 mins left. What did you think, that I would buy the Lucky Duck? I knew there was no chance that I would get all the prizes, but I also knew that I would win up to and including Lucky Duck...
I have been so disappointed with this game for a long time. I have been playing from the very first day. Can you explain why this keeps happening? Trios that I can't even get one. Ultra Rares that are impossible to get even with 2 unicorns the list goes on and on.
Sorry but I think it's time to quit playing for awhile.

Niire
03-18-16, 11:45 AM
The rainbows were going out at 1 per hour of planting for crops. :( It'd take 20 harvests for 1 point. :(

MauiLady7
03-18-16, 07:25 PM
Do any of these animals from St Patty's day need a special habitat, like the hamrock? I won the lucky duck, & the shamcroc, however, I don't want to hatch them if I need to buy a special habitat like the hamrock.I believe it's called the Eire Shire. Thanks because I only have 6 days to purchase it. And then after breeding them where would you put them. newbie and another Storm8 addictive game :D

ninasidstorm8
03-18-16, 07:37 PM
Do any of these animals from St Patty's day need a special habitat, like the hamrock? I won the lucky duck, & the shamcroc, however, I don't want to hatch them if I need to buy a special habitat like the hamrock.I believe it's called the Eire Shire. Thanks because I only have 6 days to purchase it. And then after breeding them where would you put them. newbie and another Storm8 addictive game :D

The animals you won are in your storage until you hatch them. Tap on the Storage icon at the bottom of your screen to view them. When you look at the animals in storage, you can see the elements for that animal. You can put the animal in any habitat that can hold at least one of the elements associated with that animal. None of the St. Patrick's Day animals have the Shamrock element which is what the Eire Shire holds.

GoodyTwoShoes2
03-18-16, 09:57 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to hatch the Shamcroc????

calvinxx
03-18-16, 10:22 PM
Only 10 hours which is awesome

Allixiandra
03-19-16, 02:13 AM
Very dissapointed with this game. At 20:00 minutes left I had 1138 points and needed 1250 points to win the Lucky Duck. I figured I had plenty of time to plant power pears 20/3 minutes. I planted the first 6 at 120 points, noticed the meter didn't change, so I planted again. Nothing! That's 240 points, I only needed 70. Afer planting twice the meter said there was 5 mins left. What did you think, that I would buy the Lucky Duck? I knew there was no chance that I would get all the prizes, but I also knew that I would win up to and including Lucky Duck...
I have been so disappointed with this game for a long time. I have been playing from the very first day. Can you explain why this keeps happening? Trios that I can't even get one. Ultra Rares that are impossible to get even with 2 unicorns the list goes on and on.
Sorry but I think it's time to quit playing for awhile.

There is one thing you must know: whenever you have to collect items by planting/harvesting on your farms you have to plant at least crops witch take an hour to grow. For every hour you get one item. This is why planting power pears doesn't work. I am quite sure that you will have more luck when you are considering that! And I am also sure that none of us is getting everything. But in my opinion this is one of the things that makes this game so interesting. I would get bored if everything would be easy to get. 😉

cocauina
03-19-16, 04:45 AM
I'm desapointed with this World Event, only because the event ended earlier for me when the timer still had 5 minutes. I was 11 rainbows away of getting Hippopot-a-Gold and I was going to spend 17 gems on my Tortigloo egg so I was able to receive my last prize, but no, this event had to end before the time runs out. Nice synchronization. Already send an email to TL support, but like always they will run with an ridiculous excuse. I deserve my animal.

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 07:32 AM
There is one thing you must know: whenever you have to collect items by planting/harvesting on your farms you have to plant at least crops witch take an hour to grow. For every hour you get one item. This is why planting power pears doesn't work. I am quite sure that you will have more luck when you are considering that! And I am also sure that none of us is getting everything. But in my opinion this is one of the things that makes this game so interesting. I would get bored if everything would be easy to get. ��

You can collect tokens by harvesting Aurora Apples and Power Pears during a World Event. I have done so in the past and even during the St. Patrick's Day World Event. You are not guaranteed to get a token in these cases but your odds of getting a token is approximately 1/60 for every minute of harvesting. So you would expect to get 1 token for every 20 Power Pears harvested or 120 Aurora Apples. It is not the best way to collect tokens but you are not completely shut out.

Allixiandra
03-19-16, 02:27 PM
You can collect tokens by harvesting Aurora Apples and Power Pears during a World Event. I have done so in the past and even during the St. Patrick's Day World Event. You are not guaranteed to get a token in these cases but your odds of getting a token is approximately 1/60 for every minute of harvesting. So you would expect to get 1 token for every 20 Power Pears harvested or 120 Aurora Apples. It is not the best way to collect tokens but you are not completely shut out.

Ups! 😳 I didn't know that at all! O.k. so please forget what I have said. This is an embarrassing situation lol. 🤐