PDA

View Full Version : Wondrous Wish Tales March 4 2016

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
03-04-16, 11:48 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/ACC49437-56F9-4AC4-99CF-F7737EFA755D_zpsvmusmkwp.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/ACC49437-56F9-4AC4-99CF-F7737EFA755D_zpsvmusmkwp.png.html)

High Levels (111+)

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant Impruberries. (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
2. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
Prize: 500Exp 10,000Coin

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

1. Harvest Firapples. (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45Gold)
Prize: Aladdin Dragon

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

1. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
2. Complete 1 Street Life. (Skip: 30Gold)
Prize: 10 Mystic Map

Chapter 4 (3 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85Gold)
3. Breed Forest Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)
Prize: 1 Magic Lamp

Chapter 5 (3 Acts)

1. Hatch a Love Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
2. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
3. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
Prize: 14,000 Firapples

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105Gold)
2. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px. (Skip: 60Gold)
4. Breed Fire Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)

Chapter 7 (4 Acts)

1. Hatch a Fruitful Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
2. Have one Noble Crystal. (Skip: 10Gold)
3. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 30Gold)
4. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
Prize: Sultana Dragon

Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
2. Plant Firapples. (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
3. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 15Gold)
4. Collect 75 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 30Gold)
5. Complete 1 Street Life. (Skip: 30Gold)
Prize: 18,000 Fire apples

Chapter 9 (5 Acts)

1. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 72Gold)
2. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px .(Skip: 60Gold)
3. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 9. (Skip: 19Gold)
4. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 125Gold)
5. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
Prize: 10Gold

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Have 1 Treasure Hoard.30px (Skip: 120Gold)
3. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 195Gold)
5. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 125Gold)
Prize: 1 Magic Lamp Dragon[/QUOTE]

Medium level (41-110)

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant Impruberries. (5). (Skip: 5Gold)
2. Harvest Impruberries (5). (Skip: 5Gold)
Prize: 1,000Exp 8,000Coin

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
2. Plant Firapples. (5). (Skip: 5Gold)

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Street Life. (Skip: 30Gold)
2. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
3. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px. (Skip: 60Gold)
Prize: 18,000 Firapples

Chapter 7 (2 Acts)

2. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 8 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
2. Harvest Pumpwings. (5). (Skip: 25Gold)
4. Collect 60 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 25Gold)
Prize: Treasure Hoard
Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
3. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px (Skip: 60Gold)
4. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85Gold)

Chapter 10 (4 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples. (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
2. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 48Gold)
3. Collect 75 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 30Gold)
4. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105Gold)
Prize: 1 Magic Lamp Dragon

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/Mobile%20Uploads/7406F57C-653D-4D89-92FF-857618123114_zpsxn2wstcn.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7406F57C-653D-4D89-92FF-857618123114_zpsxn2wstcn.png.html)

kooky panda
03-04-16, 11:50 AM
I have to say that this dragons look so so so cute as babys...really.
292412924229240http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29245&d=1457198440&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29245&d=1457198440)

Low Levels (level 14-40)

As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

LOW Level Requirements (Level 22)

CH 1

Running from the Bright Bazaar guards was usually a simple task for Aladdin Dragon, but today they seemed tenacious in their chase. Weaving through the early morning crowds was second nature to him and every dark alley, high rooftop, and colorful shop just another landmark in his personal kingdom.

1- Plant Impruberries x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Harvest Impruberries x4 Skip 4 gold

Reward 5,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gold

CH 2

Ducking between a fancy rug storefront and spice shop, Aladdin melded into the darkness as his pursuers ran by. He was finally alone with a newly-acquired loaf of bread, and how delicious it smelled! Finding a perch upon some nearby rooftops, Aladdin enjoyed his meal and shared a few pieces with a group of young dragons. In the distance the reflective towers of the royal palace caught Aladdin's eye. Under the baking sun he wished he could step foot into the palace. He imagined all the changes he would make to better the country and live in luxury.

1- Harvest Buffbeets x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x15 Skip 15 gold

Reward 8 Mystic Maps Unlock Early 10 gold

CH 3

Aladdin must have fallen asleep under the warmth of the sun because a commotion in the streets below snapped him out of a dream. Scanning the bazaar, Aladdin spotted a dragon racing through the streets with a satchel slung over his back, spilling its shiny contents all over as he ran. Struggling to keep up were several guards and a distressed shop owner. It was a robbery!

1- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 5 gold
2- Harvest Firapples x3 Skip 5 gold

Reward Aladdin Dragon Unlock Early 15 gold

CH 4

The guards were in no shape to catch up to the robber, but Aladdin was faster, Knew the streets better, and was excited to catch some entertainment! Leaping from rooftop to rooftop, Aladdin closed the gap between himself and the robber in no time. From his vantage point, Aladdin witnessed the thief lose his balance and crash upon the street below. A clattering of gold coins and trinkets spilled from his satchel. Scrambling to escape, the thief left behind the lost treasures and disappeared into the crowd. Looking to pick up the pieces, Aladdin swooped down and grabbed a few coins before setting his gaze upon a simple golden lamp..

1- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 3 Skip 13 gold
2- Complete Street Life Quest Skip 30 gold

Reward Magic Lamp Unlock Early 20 gold

CH 5

Shortly after the encounter with the thief, the guards and shop owner caught up to the commotion. Without warning, the guards grabbed Aladdin and started to drag him off. He cried his innocence but they were unwavering in their incorrect accusation, the shop owner ran over and tried pleading with the guards that they had the wrong dragon, but they would not listen to reason. Giving up, the shop owner stood in the middle of the street, but before Aladdin lost sight of the shop owner, he swore he gave him a wink..

1- Complete Just One Wish Quest Skip 18 gold
2- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 5 Skip 15 gold

Reward 750 XP and 3,000 coins Unlock Early 25 gold

CH 6

The prison cell beneath the palace stunk. Living on the streets of the Bright Bazaar was one thing, but this place was deplorable! Aladdin didn't belong here, but there was no one to plead his case to. Giving up hope he slumped down but, ad he did, there was a clattering on the floor beside him. Sitting next to him in his cell was the simple golden lamp he saw earlier in the street. How did that get here? Then he remembered the wink the shop owner gave him. They must have slipped this lamp into his sash But why...?

1- Complete Street Life Quest Skip 30 gold
2- Complete Just One Wish Quest Skip 18 gold
3- ??? (Mine auto completed)

Reward 5,000 Apples Unlock Early 30 gold

CH 7

Meanwhile, it was another boring day beneath the reflective rooftops of the royal palace as Sultana Dragon meandered about. Form her balcony she could oversee the Bright Bazaar, a place she was forbidden to visit without an entourage of guards, but often snuck off in disguise to explore. Everything about this day lead her to believe it would be another wasted day within the palace walls, that was until a terrible booming sound shook the whole tower! Looking around she spotted a strange purple and orange smoke lofting up from the location of the dungeons...She had to investigate!

1- Harvest Firapples x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 7 Skip 17 gold
3- Craft Regal Rug Skip 25 gold

Reward Regal Rug Unlock Early 35 gold

CH 8

Leaping from the balcony, Sultana swooped down to the dungeon doors before any guard was in sight. She snuck through the door and barricaded it from within. She was determined to claim this adventure for herself! Finding herself at the bottom of the dungeon stairs, Sultana spotted another dragon backing out of a cell with a baffled look upon his face. He glanced over at her and yelled to run, but before she could think, a monstrously large dragon made of magical smoke emerged through the bars of the cell and loomed over the two.

1- Plant Buffbeets x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Breed an Air Dragon with another dragon Skip 15 gold
3- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x25 Skip 25 gold

Reward Treasure Hoard Unlock Early 40 gold

CH 9

With mouths wide open, Aladdin and Sultana stood dwarfed by the floating dragon. She followed the dragon's long tail and noticed that it came to a fine point within a lamp. A lamp? A LAMP! This was a mythical genie! She turned to Aladdin and asked if he knew what he had stumbled upon. He shook his head, still unsure if the Magic Lamp Dragon were friendly or not. Before she could reply, the Magic Lamp Dragon's voice boomed. In a hypnotically lumbering voice it explained that the owner of the lamp would be granted a single wish.

1- Breed a Water Dragon with another dragon Skip 15 gold
2- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 5 gold
3- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 8 Skip 18 gold

Reward 5 Gold Unlock Early 50 gold

CH 10

Sultana's mind raced with all the possible wishes she would have asked for, but the wish wasn't for her. Aladdin's eyes seemed to sparkle and he opened his mouth. To Sultana's great dismay, Aladdin asked for a Treasure Hoard. Without hesitation the Magic Lamp Dragon made a mesmerizing gesture and the cells of the dungeon were flooded with a plethora of gold and gems! "Why ask for gold when he could have asked for an adventure?!" Sultana exclaimed. Aladdin seemed shocked; treasure seemed like the perfect wish! His life was filled with adventure; the Bright Bazaar was always bustling with excitement!

1- Harvest Pumpwings x2 Skip 12 gold
2- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 8 Skip 49 gold

(Yes, this card says level 8 again. Actually Level 9, 4,500 Apples per feeding)

3- Complete Street Life Quest Skip 30 gold

Reward Sultana Dragon

lisabandit2
03-04-16, 11:51 AM
NO! I'M NOT DOING ANOTHER TALES! I'm broke & healing dragons...too much.

Blackcat50
03-04-16, 11:52 AM
What the Hell.... another one! Someone give me the requirements and I'll have a shot at it!

belarica
03-04-16, 11:53 AM
NO! I'M NOT DOING ANOTHER TALES! I'm broke & healing dragons...too much.

I'm thinking about skipping this one, mostly because I don't like Aladdin lol

mbyte68
03-04-16, 11:54 AM
Think I'll pass with only 25k food meh..

blackeneddove
03-04-16, 11:58 AM
Magic Lamp dragon?? :eek: I LOVE him. I'm all over this. :D If I were a Genie dragon, I'd be totally jealous. ;)

lisabandit2
03-04-16, 11:58 AM
It's not fun anymore...3 in less than 3 months AND 2 almost unwinnable tournaments back to back. I don't have that kind of time for another one! Sorry TL, but I'm out of this one :-(

hiabarara
03-04-16, 11:59 AM
I like the design of thes last dragon and I didn't go for the third price the last time because 300k food was too much for me (I had this amount of food, but I wanted to evolve other dragons). So I'll wait now. I need to know first how much food we'll need - 200k or 300k?

blackeneddove
03-04-16, 12:03 PM
I like the design of thes last dragon and I didn't go for the third price the last time because 300k food was too much for me (I had this amount of food, but I wanted to evolve other dragons). So I'll wait now. I need to know first how much food we'll need - 200k or 300k?

Yeah, totally good point. I did this same thing with the Beauty and the Beast tales...I did like Beauty, but not enough to use ALL my food. :-/ I've been saving, but will be hesitant to use all my food for this one, too. Hopefully it won't be too bad. :) I will be waiting to see. I really love the Magic Lamp dragon. He looks awesome.

newzealander
03-04-16, 12:03 PM
I'm out as well. I haven't been able to raise any other dragons for a while because of all the Tales dragons, and the food demands. Good luck to those that choose to take part.

19sparkles96
03-04-16, 12:04 PM
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

LOW Level Requirements (Level 22)

CH 1

Running from the Bright Bazaar guards was usually a simple task for Aladdin Dragon, but today they seemed tenacious in their chase. Weaving through the early morning crowds was second nature to him and every dark alley, high rooftop, and colorful shop just another landmark in his personal kingdom.

1- Plant Impruberries x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Harvest Impruberries x4 Skip 4 gold

Reward 5,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gold

CH 2

Ducking between a fancy rug storefront and spice shop, Aladdin melded into the darkness as his pursuers ran by. He was finally alone with a newly-acquired loaf of bread, and how delicious it smelled! Finding a perch upon some nearby rooftops, Aladdin enjoyed his meal and shared a few pieces with a group of young dragons. In the distance the reflective towers of the royal palace caught Aladdin's eye. Under the baking sun he wished he could step foot into the palace. He imagined all the changes he would make to better the country and live in luxury.

1- Harvest Buffbeets x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x15 Skip 15 gold

Reward 8 Mystic Maps Unlock Early 10 gold

CH 3

Aladdin must have fallen asleep under the warmth of the sun because a commotion in the streets below snapped him out of a dream. Scanning the bazaar, Aladdin spotted a dragon racing through the streets with a satchel slung over his back, spilling its shiny contents all over as he ran. Struggling to keep up were several guards and a distressed shop owner. It was a robbery!

1- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 5 gold
2- Harvest Firapples x3 Skip 5 gold

Reward Aladdin Dragon Unlock Early 15 gold

CH 4

The guards were in no shape to catch up to the robber, but Aladdin was faster, Knew the streets better, and was excited to catch some entertainment! Leaping from rooftop to rooftop, Aladdin closed the gap between himself and the robber in no time. From his vantage point, Aladdin witnessed the thief lose his balance and crash upon the street below. A clattering of gold coins and trinkets spilled from his satchel. Scrambling to escape, the thief left behind the lost treasures and disappeared into the crowd. Looking to pick up the pieces, Aladdin swooped down and grabbed a few coins before setting his gaze upon a simple golden lamp..

1- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 3 Skip 13 gold
2- Complete Street Life Quest Skip 30 gold

Reward Magic Lamp Unlock Early 20 gold

CH 5

Shortly after the encounter with the thief, the guards and shop owner caught up to the commotion. Without warning, the guards grabbed Aladdin and started to drag him off. He cried his innocence but they were unwavering in their incorrect accusation, the shop owner ran over and tried pleading with the guards that they had the wrong dragon, but they would not listen to reason. Giving up, the shop owner stood in the middle of the street, but before Aladdin lost sight of the shop owner, he swore he gave him a wink..

1- Complete Just One Wish Quest Skip 18 gold
2- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 5 Skip 15 gold

Reward 750 XP and 3,000 coins Unlock Early 25 gold

CH 6

The prison cell beneath the palace stunk. Living on the streets of the Bright Bazaar was one thing, but this place was deplorable! Aladdin didn't belong here, but there was no one to plead his case to. Giving up hope he slumped down but, ad he did, there was a clattering on the floor beside him. Sitting next to him in his cell was the simple golden lamp he saw earlier in the street. How did that get here? Then he remembered the wink the shop owner gave him. They must have slipped this lamp into his sash But why...?

1- Complete Street Life Quest Skip 30 gold
2- Complete Just One Wish Quest Skip 18 gold
3- ??? (Mine auto completed)

Reward 5,000 Apples Unlock Early 30 gold

CH 7

Meanwhile, it was another boring day beneath the reflective rooftops of the royal palace as Sultana Dragon meandered about. Form her balcony she could oversee the Bright Bazaar, a place she was forbidden to visit without an entourage of guards, but often snuck off in disguise to explore. Everything about this day lead her to believe it would be another wasted day within the palace walls, that was until a terrible booming sound shook the whole tower! Looking around she spotted a strange purple and orange smoke lofting up from the location of the dungeons...She had to investigate!

1- Harvest Firapples x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 7 Skip 17 gold
3- Craft Regal Rug Skip 25 gold

Reward Regal Rug Unlock Early 35 gold

CH 8

Leaping from the balcony, Sultana swooped down to the dungeon doors before any guard was in sight. She snuck through the door and barricaded it from within. She was determined to claim this adventure for herself! Finding herself at the bottom of the dungeon stairs, Sultana spotted another dragon backing out of a cell with a baffled look upon his face. He glanced over at her and yelled to run, but before she could think, a monstrously large dragon made of magical smoke emerged through the bars of the cell and loomed over the two.

1- Plant Buffbeets x4 Skip 4 gold
2- Breed an Air Dragon with another dragon Skip 15 gold
3- Collect Runestones from Harvesting x25 Skip 25 gold

Reward Treasure Hoard Unlock Early 40 gold

CH 9

With mouths wide open, Aladdin and Sultana stood dwarfed by the floating dragon. She followed the dragon's long tail and noticed that it came to a fine point within a lamp. A lamp? A LAMP! This was a mythical genie! She turned to Aladdin and asked if he knew what he had stumbled upon. He shook his head, still unsure if the Magic Lamp Dragon were friendly or not. Before she could reply, the Magic Lamp Dragon's voice boomed. In a hypnotically lumbering voice it explained that the owner of the lamp would be granted a single wish.

1- Breed a Water Dragon with another dragon Skip 15 gold
2- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 5 gold
3- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 8 Skip 18 gold

Reward 5 Gold Unlock Early 50 gold

CH 10

Sultana's mind raced with all the possible wishes she would have asked for, but the wish wasn't for her. Aladdin's eyes seemed to sparkle and he opened his mouth. To Sultana's great dismay, Aladdin asked for a Treasure Hoard. Without hesitation the Magic Lamp Dragon made a mesmerizing gesture and the cells of the dungeon were flooded with a plethora of gold and gems! "Why ask for gold when he could have asked for an adventure?!" Sultana exclaimed. Aladdin seemed shocked; treasure seemed like the perfect wish! His life was filled with adventure; the Bright Bazaar was always bustling with excitement!

1- Harvest Pumpwings x2 Skip 12 gold
2- Raise your Aladdin Dragon to level 8 Skip 49 gold

(Yes, this card says level 8 again. Actually Level 9, 4,500 Apples per feeding)

3- Complete Street Life Quest Skip 30 gold

Reward Sultana Dragon

31aug2002
03-04-16, 12:06 PM
Love the designs on the dragons ... Want to jump right in but am so so so low on food supply... And that habitat ... Just takes me back to Arabian Nights !!! Love it , Love it Love It !!!

harobeda
03-04-16, 12:07 PM
So much going on... The app keeps us busy!

Jagger517
03-04-16, 12:09 PM
Dude, that djinn-looking dragon is waaaay cool!

But another Tales so soon? Whaaaa?

amerirish
03-04-16, 12:09 PM
Aladdin is my very favorite Disney movie so I will be unable to contain my excitement for this event!!! :D

Sandybellee
03-04-16, 12:10 PM
I've found that for me the way is to pick and choose which events I want to do. That way there's no stress, you have time to build up a large food supply and take it easy. That way it doesn't matter how many events there are back to back since you don't have to do them all. :)

I skipped the last one so I'll be going for this - at least to the point where we get that second dragon (unless black gems are required again). Good luck, everyone!

ladymakay
03-04-16, 12:11 PM
Act 3, win 2 battles in the tournament. .Another tournament and an event. .this is becoming a full time job lol.

jg63wi
03-04-16, 12:14 PM
I have decided to skip this one. I don't win tournaments because it takes so much food to get to level 15, and then I need all the food for these dragon tales. You're making me unhappy storm8.

zyfazix
03-04-16, 12:15 PM
Give us a break. Royal Flush, Sleepy Slumberland, Forbidden Love, Night at the Movies and now this all followed back to back. These dragons better be very pretty or I'm not going to waste my time on them

luckyaa7
03-04-16, 12:19 PM
Aladdin is my very favorite Disney movie so I will be unable to contain my excitement for this event!!! :D

Same here but some break would have been nice.

lenasdinner
03-04-16, 12:25 PM
So much going on... The app keeps us busy!

I so agree with you!! we don't have a one day off.this is really to much.
I like the event,dragons look great,I will be on it,just waiting to collect food from my farms.but again it's to much.
I actually feal sorry for those who need to craft Opal dragon( so bad timing TL....for last chance to craft it),because will need the quest and crafting shop I think a lot for this event.but I'm glad that we don't need any gems for this one,uhhh so relifed!

farmdrone
03-04-16, 12:25 PM
Getting too frustrating trying to get anywhere in this game. I love the dragons but there are too many demands to keep up and not enough food to be had . I'm taking a deep breath and skipping at least every other event tired of chasing storm8's tales :). good luck to everyone going for this one

freshfunin2008
03-04-16, 12:33 PM
Come on everyone........... this is how they make money. The tales are very important for them. They gets lots of people spending gold to complete many of the tasks.

justinbieber4444
03-04-16, 12:34 PM
I absolutely agree! I'm trying to save up food to evolve dragons and these blasted events set me back weeks at a time!

orson62
03-04-16, 12:34 PM
I am soooo with you..these tales and events are just ridiculous..can never seem to get any further along..i think if I were just starting this game now, I would have given up and left..
They make you jump thru hoops like a circus animal ..for what..a few dragons ..not worth it in my books..
The number of tourneys is off the wall too..when game started new dragons and a once in a while tourney were something to ' look forward to'..but not any more..it is all about them making money on the suckers that feel the need to get every dragon put out there

OzFamily
03-04-16, 12:39 PM
Oh my gosh... guys, check out the spell shop... lots to collect and craft...

MsMelanieMonster
03-04-16, 12:50 PM
JUST got to level 107 about ten minutes ago... does that put me in the high level group?
I'm not too happy about it but my only other option was to stop playing as much to stay at mid-level. Here we go for the next tales...
Please Please Please no pink gems required. That would be cruel and people already seem too angry.
Good luck all!

813vv
03-04-16, 12:57 PM
I love the way they design the dragons in this Tale :-) I wanna save more foods before starting it :-) an I have to say that, except Beast, the other from Tale like Maple, Banshee, Jack, King... helped me a lot in tourney, especially when I have trouble witn champions :-) just hope the foods wont cost too much an crafting wont request black or pink gems :-)

silverybunny
03-04-16, 01:01 PM
I so agree with you!! we don't have a one day off.this is really to much.
I like the event,dragons look great,I will be on it,just waiting to collect food from my farms.but again it's to much.
I actually feal sorry for those who need to craft Opal dragon( so bad timing TL....for last chance to craft it),because will need the quest and crafting shop I think a lot for this event.but I'm glad that we don't need any gems for this one,uhhh so relifed!
Yes! I am still working on collecting opals. I still need 55 to craft and I am determined to get it. Bad Bad timing!

blackeneddove
03-04-16, 01:11 PM
I love the way they design the dragons in this Tale :-) I wanna save more foods before starting it :-) an I have to say that, except Beast, the other from Tale like Maple, Banshee, Jack, King... helped me a lot in tourney, especially when I have trouble witn champions :-) just hope the foods wont cost too much an crafting wont request black or pink gems :-)

If you look in your craft house, we need to create:

Treasure Hoard (2 magic Lamps, 2 Red Scarabs, and 3 Blue Scarabs) - 1 hour craft time
Regal Rug (2 Sacks of Spices, and 2 Green Scarabs) - 2 hours craft time

Magic Lamps and Sacks of Spices can be earned in the "Street Life" Quest
Blue Scarabs and Green Scarabs can be earned in the "Just One Wish" Quest
Red Scarabs can be earned in the "Just One Wish" Quest OR crafted with 3 Blue Scarabs and 3 Green Scarabs.

Street Life Quest (uses Aladdin Dragon) - 3 hours
Just One Wish Quest (Uses Aladdin Dragon) - 1 hour

No mention of using our black or pink gems thus far! :D

I wonder how many Treasure Hoards and Regal Rugs we need to create (hopefully not too many). Seems we will have a lot of questing to do!

belarica
03-04-16, 01:19 PM
If they're doing Disney movies (beauty and the beast, Aladdin) can the next one be the little mermaid or Cinderella? :)

Genko1
03-04-16, 01:23 PM
I am not interested .....

MaribouMay
03-04-16, 01:24 PM
From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red. Information specific to this Dragon Tales event (food requirements, special crafted items, etc.) will be added to the top of this post as the information becomes available.

Dragon Food Requirements
Aladdin, rare, blue-red-yellow, 3 hours:
. . . . . . 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 + 75,175 for level 10
. . . . . . plus 30,000 + 30,000 + 35,000 + 40,000 for level 14 (total of 210,175 for levels 1-14)
Sultana, super rare, blue-green-pink, 4 hours:
. . . . . . 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 + 75,175 for level 10
. . . . . . plus 30,000 + 30,000 for level 12 (total of 135,175 for levels 1-12)

Level 22-40 players need to level Aladdin to level 10* for a total food cost of 75,175 (*may only be level 8 or 9)
Level 41-110 players need to level Aladdin & Sultana to level 10 each for a total food cost of 75,175 + 75,175 = 150,350
Level 111-200 players need to level Aladdin to level 14 & Sultana to level 12 for a total food cost of 210,175 + 135,175 = 345,350

Special Quests
Just One Wish: 1 hour, send Aladdin to quest for Blue, Green or rare Red Scarabs
Street Life: 3 hours, send Aladdin to quest for Oil Lamps or Sacks of Spices

Special Crafted Items
Red Scarab: 1 hour; requires 3 Blue Scarabs and 3 Green Scarabs (craft Red Scarabs find you don't get them from questing)
Regal Rug: 2 hours; requires 2 Sacks of Spices and 2 Green Scarabs
Treasure Hoard: 1 hour; requires 2 Oil Lamps, 2 Red Scarabs, and 3 Blue Scarabs

How it works
*The first possible day of the event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
*Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
*Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead again.
*Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day two, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You probably need to take this dragon to level 10 or above, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
*The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
*You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
*The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon. There may be a second dragon mid way through the event that can be acquired fairly easily as well.
*There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related decoration, food, or maps.
*If you complete the event, you will receive an Ultra Rare dragon.
*If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. Parts of tasks may not be skipped by using gold. Say you need to plant 7 crops and you plant 6, it will cost the full skip amount for planting the 1 remaining crop.
*Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.

When to Start
*You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 10 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this time window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish. A delayed start will also give you time to save up food and trade duplicate dragons for gemstones required in the event.
*The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
*Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
*Starting a day or two or three after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.
*There is a good chance we will have a tournament during the event. It may be a 3 day flash tournament starting on a Friday or a 6 day tournament starting on a Tuesday. Keep this in mind when deciding when to start the event. You do not want to battle the toughest dragons of a tournament during chapters 9 and 10. On the other hand, the beginning of a tournament with the early and easy opponents, can be a great help during the last chapters. We don't know when tournaments will happen, just keep it in mind when deciding when to start the event.

General Tips
*Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
*Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
*Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls, hedges, etc.), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
*There is a big difference between raise your dragon to a certain level and feed your dragon. If you are asked to raise the dragon this can be done ahead of time without penalty. If you are asked to feed the dragon you must wait until prompted or it will not count.
*You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
*Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temptation, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
*If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle rather than skipping the entire task from the event interface.
*You may need to raise a dragon to a level above 10. You need to buy a Noble Crystal and place it on your isle to do this. Find it in the market under the buildings tab. The cost is 500,000 coins and there is no build time.

Troubleshooting
*If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it (such as leveling up a dragon), try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home button and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales event
*Have a variety of small gemstones on hand. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item. The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone though it may not be the color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a small green or a small red gemstone.
*Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1 and probably a second dragon. So far, the most food required for a single event has been about 380,000.

PinkBubbles75
03-04-16, 01:28 PM
I'm only gonna do this one for the 2nd dragon. I know the typing for the magic lamp dragon is cosmic, yellow, & purple but what's the typing for the other 2?

jaymieb2
03-04-16, 01:32 PM
I used two black gems and spent over 60 gold in the last tournament, but didn't finish. Now I am a bit ***-shy about starting this one. I think I will decide after the flash tournament. . . I really want the Rhyme Dragon! Love the design of the habitat and the dragons! I am sure I will get the first two, but I don't have enough apples prepared to complete a Tale.

blackeneddove
03-04-16, 01:32 PM
I'm only gonna do this one for the 2nd dragon. I know the typing for the magic lamp dragon is cosmic, yellow, & purple but what's the typing for the other 2?

Aladdin Dragon is Blue, Yellow, and Red (Rare)
Sultana Dragon is Pink, Blue, and Green (Super Rare)

rinoa26
03-04-16, 01:38 PM
I'm out, not interested in doing this adventure. I still haven't recoverd from the last tales, my food stock is still low. Also I'm not able to get all the opals to craft the Opal dragon because I haven't enough food to evolve dragons to get enough bombs. I really need a brake from all those quests/adventures/battles.
Maybe this is why so many of my neighbours quit playing :/

Anaboe
03-04-16, 01:39 PM
As always, I'm going for this one, but in a couple of days. But not happy about it. Too many events in too little time and now a Tournament and a Tale at the same time, while the last Event just ended half an hour ago. I play Castle Story too, and there was an event till a few days ago, and an event just started yesterday evening.

Even tho I don't have any dragons that need evolving or feedeing, I still don't have the amount of food I had before last event. Looks like I should be doing 1 hour crops whole day long, just to get enough food...

I love having new dragons, and I love these in particular, but it's almost too much, even more since there is no way to hatch, and feed, and evolve them, for I would run out of habitats and space within no time.

Over 150 dragons in storage now. This event will only mean one thing: even more dragons in storage.

Jrod333
03-04-16, 01:42 PM
Personally I was hoping for another wheel

lenasdinner
03-04-16, 01:48 PM
Wondrous Wish

Levels 111-200

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant Impruberries. (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
2. Harvest Impruberries (6). (Skip: 6Gold)

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

Chapter 4 (3 Acts)

3. Breed Forest Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)

Chapter 5 (3 Acts)

1. Hatch a Love Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold)
2. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105Gold)
2. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px. (Skip: 60Gold)

Chapter 7 (4 Acts)

2. Have one Noble Crystal. (Skip: 10Gold)
3. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 30Gold)
4. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)

Chapter 8 (5 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
3. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 15Gold)
5. Complete 1 Street Life. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 9 (5 Acts)

1. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 72Gold)
2. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px .(Skip: 60Gold)
3. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 9. (Skip: 19Gold)
4. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 125Gold)
5. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Have 1 Treasure Hoard.30px (Skip: 120Gold)
3. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 195Gold)
5. Win 5 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 125Gold)

ladymakay
03-04-16, 02:07 PM
Act 3, win 2 battles in the tournament. .Another tournament and an event. .this is becoming a full time job lol.

lenasdinner
03-04-16, 02:07 PM
Levels 41-110

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant Impruberries. (5). (Skip: 5Gold)
2. Harvest Impruberries (5). (Skip: 5Gold)
Prize: 1,000Exp 8,000Coin

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
2. Plant Firapples. (5). (Skip: 5Gold)

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Street Life. (Skip: 30Gold)
2. Complete 1 Just One Wish. (Skip: 18Gold)
3. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px. (Skip: 60Gold)

Chapter 7 (2 Acts)

2. Raise Aladdin Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 8 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
2. Harvest Pumpwings. (5). (Skip: 25Gold)
4. Collect 60 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 25Gold)

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
3. Craft 1 Regal Rug30px (Skip: 60Gold)
4. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85Gold)

Chapter 10 (4 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples. (6). (Skip: 6Gold)
2. Raise Sultana Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 48Gold)
3. Collect 75 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 30Gold)
4. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 105Gold)

BellasHouse1
03-04-16, 02:08 PM
I play several Storm8 games and it seems like lately I'm glued to all of them lately with all the back to back events. Castle story started yesterday. BS and RS just finished one. Fantasy Forest had their story quest event followed by a tourney and now another event. BS2 has one going on now on top of the new gourmet quests. I dropped RS2 a long time ago because I could never complete any of the events. I look forward to Fashion Story because there's never anything going on. All my time has been consumed with all these events. It's really getting to be too much. I like Dragon Story better now because it's not all about raising/feeding dragons. However, the events are coming way too close together and it's sucking the fun back out of it. The food demands for these events are ridiculous when they won't allow us to have more farms. Even running 10-min crops for the highest crop return (sucks for coins) still isn't enough. We need a good solid month between these kinds of events. I love the final dragon in this one, but even a delayed start won't get me enough food. I'm saving my gold for the gold dragon (that produces gold) so I'm not spending them on these events. I guess all they care about is the $$ being poured into this game to purchase gold. So greedy.

debrasbistro
03-04-16, 02:09 PM
I was saving my food as I saw this event mentioned in the update. Love the designs, especially the third one, so have started.

sleepygs
03-04-16, 02:24 PM
As usual THANKS LENASDINNER!!!!
You make everything so easy to read!

Looks like this may be the last time I'm in the middle group. I was considering skipping this one, but hatching a fruitful is easy. Might just throw in for the first two dragons. (Going to wait until the last minute to activate though, too much real life! I need a break from both !)

m545cli
03-04-16, 02:28 PM
Thank you, thank you, Lenasdinner! Looks like this shouldn't be too bad!

greywagtail
03-04-16, 02:33 PM
Giving this a miss too. Just raised Rainbow Sentinel to level 15 and want to get more to level 15. All I want is a Neon dragon and have spent months trying to breed him.

AnglChk507
03-04-16, 02:37 PM
Ill start it but only till i get the 2nd dragon maybe not even that im soOo over this non stop demand for the events and i agree they ask for an unreasonable about of food to be wasted when we dont have the proper way to even meet there whack out expectations.. I havent been able to evolve one dragon of my wanting because of this.. I have been dying to evolve my gold dragons. SoOo im not putting any effort into this event at all and seeing how i have not been able to win not one tournament the last 4 times im not going to try hard on that either... I wont be spending money anymore and i may just stop playing once my gold runs out. They wont expand the amount of habitiats but they keep bringing in an unreasonable amount of dragons... Idk soOo much to put into consideration

lenasdinner
03-04-16, 02:46 PM
Thank you, thank you, Lenasdinner! Looks like this shouldn't be too bad!

no to bad.it seams to me all chapters a like (like we had before) little boring.and we have so much battles arena is this one like never before.like we dont have enough turnaments that are stresfull enough,now we have here to.ahhh can't everything be easy.

m545cli
03-04-16, 02:52 PM
no to bad.it seams to me all chapters a like (like we had before) little boring.and we have so much battles arena is this one like never before.like we dont have enough turnaments that are stresfull enough,now we have here to.ahhh can't everything be easy.

There are a LOT of battles...that was a surprise. I really want the dragon in the tournament, so I'm trying for that now and then will start on the tales. Thank goodness I had lots of food saved. I had seen the mention of the tales in the last update, so I've been planting like crazy. Just started crafting my Opal, as soon as it finishes I'll be able to start the Tales. Think I have my timing figured out! Your post really helped! Thanks again.

blackeneddove
03-04-16, 02:56 PM
I was saving my food as I saw this event mentioned in the update. Love the designs, especially the third one, so have started.

Ditto. The Magic Lamp dragon looks so cool. :cool::o I'm still sad that almost all my food will go to the first two dragons, and not the awesome magic lamp. It will probably be forever before I can get him into Epic form. I can't even get any of my other older dragons epic...gotta save all the food for the tales. :rolleyes:

pernmagic
03-04-16, 03:09 PM
Probably going to give this one a miss... I really to feed and evolve my growing number of dragons who sit at L3-4

hiabarara
03-04-16, 03:31 PM

Treasure Hoard (2 magic Lamps, 2 Red Scarabs, and 3 Blue Scarabs) - 1 hour craft time

Red Scarabs can be earned in the "Just One Wish" Quest OR crafted with 3 Blue Scarabs and 3 Green Scarabs.

I wonder how many Treasure Hoards and Regal Rugs we need to create (hopefully not too many). Seems we will have a lot of questing to do!

Jesus, that looks complicated D:

DeeDe99
03-04-16, 03:59 PM
The final dragon is a Cosmic hybrid, so I'm definitely in, but will save up 120 - 130k food first (sitting on 73k right now).

With careful planning, this shouldn't be too onerous, I THINK! Haven't read the fine print yet.

19sparkles96
03-04-16, 03:59 PM
Are you planning on posting the low level requirements?

belarica
03-04-16, 04:04 PM
The final dragon is a Cosmic hybrid, so I'm definitely in, but will save up 120 - 130k food first (sitting on 73k right now).

With careful planning, this shouldn't be too onerous, I THINK! Haven't read the fine print yet.
Cosmic..hybrid????? Sigh okay I'm in it to win it after all

sipland
03-04-16, 04:19 PM
Did anyone catch the latest start date for this? Going on vacation next week and trying to figure out if there's a chance I can manage it. I was ready to pass until I heard the words cosmic hybrid! Too much going on!

Shewolf1953
03-04-16, 04:38 PM
I don't think I have been able to complete one of these events yet...I usually get the first two dragons but can never finish the Battle Arena matches on time...they should give us a bit more time between these events...too many in a short space of time...next will be Easter!! Oh well, I will give it another try. Good luck everyone!!

Anaboe
03-04-16, 05:00 PM
So, I made my preparations, will share them here for everyone. If you have questions, don't hessitate to ask. I have 3 nests, so I can easily keep 2 nests occupied by Love and Fruitfull. I don't know when I'm gonna start, depends on my real life schedual, and on when I have both Love and Fruitfull on the nests.

BTW, this is a step-by-step plan for high lvl players.

Needed total:
2 Regal Rug
1 Treasure Hoard

Regal Rug: 2 hours crafting
2 Sacks of Spices Street Life adventure 3 hours quest
2 Green Scarabs Just One Wish adventure 1 hour quest

Treasure Hoard: 1 hour crafting
2 Oil Lamps Street Life adventure
2 Red Scarabs Just One Wish adventure / crafting
3 Blue Scarabs Just One Wish adventure

Red Scarabs 1 hour
3 Green Scarabs Just One Wish adventure

Needed materials:
4 Sacks of Spices
4 Green Scarabs
2 Oil Lamps
3 Blue Scarabs
2 Red Scarabs

OR PER MISSING RED SCARAB EXTRA:
3 Blue Scarabs
3 Green Scarabs

Food required:
Aladdin (lvl 14) 210.175
Sultana (lvl 12) 135.175
Prize day 5 -14.000
Prize day 8 -18.000
Total: 313.350

Food required to get the 2nd dragon:
Aladinn (lvl 11) 105.175
Prize day 5 -14.000
Total: 91.175

Preparation, don't start before you:
Have a Love Dragon on the nest
Have a Fruitfull Dragon on the nest
have the Evolution Temple free till day 2 is finished

Day 1
during the day plant 6 Impruberries (30 seconds)
harvest 6 Impurberries

Pay to advance to next chapter (This gives you almost a whole day to evolve Aladdin to lvl 10 and start questing. Usually this costs somthing like 6 gold, but it saves you a lot of time and stress. Personally, I think that's worth the 6 gold.)

Day 2 (actually day 1)
during the day harvest 6 Firapples (1 hour)
win 2 Arena matches

preparation hatch Aladdin (3 hours)
evolve Aladdin to lvl 10 (3 x 3 hours)
stop sending out regular quests after lvl 4
raise Aladdin to lvl 14
sent Aladdin on quests
last quest on actual day 2: Street Life
stop breeding till day 4 is finished

Day 3
during the day raise Aladdin to lvl 4
complete 1 Street Life

preparation sent Aladdin on quests

Day 4
during the day first quest of the day: Street Life
win 3 Arena matches
complete 1 Street Life
breed Forest with another dragon

last quest of the day: Just One Wish
check if there's enough material to craft 1 Regal Rug
stop breeding till day 6 is finished

Day 5
during the day hatch a Love dragon
raise Aladdin to lvl 7
complete 1 Just One Wish

craft 1 Regal Rug
stop evolving till day 7 is finished

Day 6
during the day win 4 Arena matches
after match 2: sent out only Just One Wish
collect 1 Regal Rug
complete 1 Just One Wish
breed Fire with another dragon

plant 1 Scallypears (20 hours) and put that farm out of the way
breed freely from here on

Day 7
during the day hatch a Fruitful dragon
have one Noble Crystal
raise Aladin to lvl 11
complete 1 Just One Wish

preparation hatch Sultana (4 hours)
evolve Sultana to lvl 12 (3 x 4 hours)
sent Aladdin on quests
evolve freely from here on

Day 8
plant 6 Firapples (1 hour)
raise Sultana to lvl 5
collect 75 Runestones (how many hours crops is this?)
harvest the 20-hour Scallypear
complete 1 Street Life

craft 1 Regal Rug
plant 4 Scallypears (20 hours) and put those farms out of the way

Day 9
during the day raise Aladdin to lvl 14
collect 1 Regal Rug
raise Sultana to lvl 9
win 5 Arena Matches
after match 3: sent out only Just One Wish
complete 1 Just One Wish

craft 1 Treasure Hoard

Day 10
during the day have 1 Treasure Hoard
plant 3 Firapples (1 hour)
harvest and plant 3 Firapples
raise Sultana to lvl 12
harvest 4 Scallypears
win 5 Arena Matches

Anaboe
03-04-16, 05:15 PM
So far, it doesn't seem difficult, and I think 313,350 food is much, but not that much: it's aproximately the amount of food that I made since last event. So when I have Love and Fruitfull on the nest, I can start :)

Now just to find out with what I want to breed the Fire and Forest Dragon. Luckely they won't be in each others way, onless I breed a Diamond, which I have never done before.

BTW, has anyone ever found out if you can also breed on the Breeding Roost?

Sorry for the low level players (lvl 11-40): I couldn't find information on your tasks so far!

Jennerwein1
03-04-16, 05:39 PM
Just started. Love the designs. This is going to be fun!

19sparkles96
03-04-16, 06:07 PM
Just posted the complete storyline on page 2, post # 13.

jansden
03-04-16, 06:37 PM
Ugh. Not another one. Give us a break to play without all this [] I hate the battles as winning is impossible. Always stuck. And food how about a farm that actually produces

Kennedward
03-04-16, 06:47 PM
Just finished Chapter 1, will begin chapter 2 in roughly 6 hours or so

Corrilla
03-04-16, 07:01 PM
What are the colors of the Dragons? Thanks! I mean like the Aladan Dragon, etc.

delimiah
03-04-16, 07:38 PM
Another event right after one and a flash tournament this weekend when we just had a full tournament last week.
Even with so many players complaining, nothing is being changed. In fact it seems that TL is turning a deaf ear and just throws whatever they want at us.
Sure, TL needs to make money but if most of us r unhappy and quit the game then who r u going to earn the money from. :(

seisurreal
03-04-16, 07:58 PM
reserved

Hi Kooky🐼💖

Is there any difference if I start now versus starting two days later? Will I be shortchanged on the duration? Or no difference? :O

Niire
03-04-16, 08:07 PM
Anaboe, thank you for that wonderful chart with all the thing we need to prep for this one listed. I had 200k food starting this one today, no love or fruitful, lol...but wanted to go ahead and start so i can get it done and actually evolve some dragons. :p And still have some of the lower level tourney guys for day 2 heehee. When other folks can see it laid out like that, the task becomes less overwhelming. <3

@seisurreal, the difference is that you have more time to prepare, if you need it. No penalties, and if you don't start by the final day, it will auto start for you. I'm not Kooky, but sometimes it's best to wait as long as possible. :)

seisurreal
03-04-16, 08:33 PM
@Niire Ty for info :D

wished I could start the tales now but my farms are still stuck with scalypears plantation! too expensive to gem/harvest them early :p

harobeda
03-04-16, 09:08 PM
Anaboe - thanks for the thoughtful analysis! Very helpful too. :)

I've copied it onto my phone for easy reference!

LadyDragonReign777
03-04-16, 09:25 PM
Wow this is to many back to back to back.

BiteMe111
03-04-16, 09:36 PM
I'm planning to do the event (though I'll wait a few days to start). That's the whole reason I got that new dynamite dragon, to help me with food for tales (I'm maxed out as far as land pieces, so mine for food only). I figured that 3 dynamite sticks a day will bring a few hits of 1000 apples every day, a significant addition to the food from farming, questing and the regular dynamite from breeding.

Good luck to everyone and thanks to those who have posted the write up of the chapters.

19sparkles96
03-04-16, 09:59 PM
Updated my Act chart on page 2 post #13 for LOW levels.

31aug2002
03-04-16, 10:42 PM
I want to thank everybody here who have posted there info. It is a big help.
As the last dragon is cosmic hybrid I want to do these tales.
I am playing on two devices, an iPad and an android phone. Now they are both in the middle level . I have started the tales on the android as I was sitting on 110k+ food in that account and we do get anothe 32k during the tales. As of now I don't see too many insurmountable hurdles.
On the iPad I will wait for it to auto start as I have 3 problems there .

1. I have the Opal dragon on the nest with will take another 12 hrs to hatch.
2. The next on the nest will be a virtue dragon which is ready in the breeding den to go on the nest . And then only I can try for the fruitful dragon . So that is another 23 hrs gone.
3. I am very low on food and coins ( due to a lot of expanding I have done in the past few days) on that a/c

I do not want to spend any gold to do this. So let's see how far I can go!!
Best of luck to everyone!!

freesiawoods
03-05-16, 12:36 AM
Too much, TL. If you want to have tales so often at least vary the requirements a bit, do they all have to suck up so awfully much food. Planting is the least fun of the tasks in DS!

Thanks for the helpful posts, I will think about starting after I craft the opal dragon.

813vv
03-05-16, 12:59 AM

Thank you so much about information, now I'm relieved :-)

MarnyRock
03-05-16, 03:15 AM
I have never won such Goals
- breeding a special dragon is rarely makeable
- battles are too hard to win, there are too many
- the break between levels is too long
- raising Dragons needs a lot of food - hardly to get by harvesting

And I wont spend gold for this, its too expensive, and for breeding it doesn't prevent from getting Dragons I don't want or need, so its a useless function.

It would be great if we could buy food with coins instead of gold, really!

Jagger517
03-05-16, 04:12 AM
Hi Kooky🐼💖

Is there any difference if I start now versus starting two days later? Will I be shortchanged on the duration? Or no difference? :O

I'm not Kooky Panda [although I have been described as "kooky" more than once :p] but I can answer your question:

No, it does NOT make a difference when you choose to start the Tales, you will always get the same 10 full days to finish as anyone else.

Jagger517
03-05-16, 04:20 AM
I think I'm only gonna finish to the end of chapter 6, cuz going any higher takes a lot of food that I don't have! [Edit: I'm in the middle zone of difficulty, for levels 41-110]

It would be nice to finish chapter 7 and get Princess Jasmine... oops, I mean "Sultana" :p

And the Magic Lamp dragon is wicked cool, and a Cosmic to boot! But I don't think it'll be possible for me, at my current coin and food output.

I am *NOT* spending real-world money on this game anymore, S8 is too greedy and rude to its customers and I refuse to reward such terrible corporate behaviour. :mad:

edited cuz i got some math very severely wrong :confused:

Najchi
03-05-16, 05:00 AM
Is there somewhere food requirement to level these dragons to level 10? 135000 food seems a bit much for one dragon level 10, I was hoping that it would be less.

DeeDe99
03-05-16, 06:21 AM
@813vv Beast is one of my top fighters.

hiabarara
03-05-16, 06:54 AM
Wait, seriously? Well, that makes it more interesting. I love me some special type hybrids! And I don't have many Cosmic types (one or two, I think).

So, I made my preparations, will share them here for everyone. If you have questions, don't hessitate to ask. I have 3 nests, so I can easily keep 2 nests occupied by Love and Fruitfull. I don't know when I'm gonna start, depends on my real life schedual, and on when I have both Love and Fruitfull on the nests.

BTW, this is a step-by-step plan for high lvl players.

Needed total:
2 Regal Rug
1 Treasure Hoard

Regal Rug: 2 hours crafting
2 Sacks of Spices Street Life adventure 3 hours quest
2 Green Scarabs Just One Wish adventure 1 hour quest

Treasure Hoard: 1 hour crafting
2 Oil Lamps Street Life adventure
2 Red Scarabs Just One Wish adventure / crafting

Red Scarabs 1 hour
3 Green Scarabs Just One Wish adventure

Needed materials:
4 Sacks of Spices
4 Green Scarabs
2 Oil Lamps
3 Blue Scarabs
2 Red Scarabs

OR PER MISSING RED SCARAB EXTRA:
3 Blue Scarabs
3 Green Scarabs

Food required:
Aladdin (lvl 14) 210.175
Sultana (lvl 12) 135.175
Prize day 5 -14.000
Prize day 8 -18.000
Total: 313.350

Food required to get the 2nd dragon:
Aladinn (lvl 11) 105.175
Prize day 5 -14.000
Total: 91.175

Preparation, don't start before you:
Have a Love Dragon on the nest
Have a Fruitfull Dragon on the nest
have the Evolution Temple free till day 2 is finished

Day 1
during the day plant 6 Impruberries (30 seconds)
harvest 6 Impurberries

Pay to advance to next chapter (This gives you almost a whole day to evolve Aladdin to lvl 10 and start questing. Usually this costs somthing like 6 gold, but it saves you a lot of time and stress. Personally, I think that's worth the 6 gold.)

Day 2 (actually day 1)
during the day harvest 6 Firapples (1 hour)
win 2 Arena matches

preparation hatch Aladdin (3 hours)
evolve Aladdin to lvl 10 (3 x 3 hours)
stop sending out regular quests after lvl 4
raise Aladdin to lvl 14
sent Aladdin on quests
last quest on actual day 2: Street Life
stop breeding till day 4 is finished

Day 3
during the day raise Aladdin to lvl 4
complete 1 Street Life

Day 4
win 3 Arena matches
complete 1 Street Life
breed Forest with another dragon

stop breeding till day 6 is finished

Day 5
during the day hatch a Love dragon
raise Aladdin to lvl 7
complete 1 Just One Wish

craft 1 Regal Rug
stop evolving till day 7 is finished

Day 6
during the day win 4 Arena matches
after match 2: sent out only Just One Wish
collect 1 Regal Rug
complete 1 Just One Wish
breed Fire with another dragon

plant 1 Scallypears (20 hours) and put that farm out of the way
breed freely from here on

Day 7
during the day hatch a Fruitful dragon
have one Noble Crystal
raise Aladin to lvl 11
complete 1 Just One Wish

preparation hatch Sultana (4 hours)
evolve Sultana to lvl 12 (3 x 4 hours)
sent Aladdin on quests
evolve freely from here on

Day 8
plant 6 Firapples (1 hour)
raise Sultana to lvl 5
collect 75 Runestones (how many hours crops is this?)
harvest the 20-hour Scallypear
complete 1 Street Life

craft 1 Regal Rug
plant 4 Scallypears (20 hours) and put those farms out of the way

Day 9
during the day raise Aladdin to lvl 14
collect 1 Regal Rug
raise Sultana to lvl 9
win 5 Arena Matches
after match 3: sent out only Just One Wish
complete 1 Just One Wish

craft 1 Treasure Hoard

Day 10
during the day have 1 Treasure Hoard
plant 3 Firapples (1 hour)
harvest and plant 3 Firapples
raise Sultana to lvl 12
harvest 4 Scallypears
win 5 Arena Matches
Thank you so much for this guide! I'll definitely take a closer look at it when I start the event :)

Oh, and I read we need 350k food? Is this confirmed? I actually don't want to participate in 300k+ food events, but a Cosmic Dragon is a nice reward...

tuffyjkitten
03-05-16, 07:18 AM
Well I will probably get the first dragon and stop. Nowhere to put him and all 3 can't go in the same habitat unless it's the special one that I don't have gold for. I'm not wasting my last 2 habitat spaces on generic habitats for event dragons. I'm not buying gold to get the special one.

The thing I hate most about Tales is the forced evolving of dragons to a level I don't really want them at. I have 162 dragons at level 4 and another 38 that are levels 1-3. My Diamond is only level 12. Let ME choose which dragons I want to evolve and to what level...and that is accomplished by skipping the Tales and using my food elsewhere.

As I said on another forum....just let us play the game! If the staff read this thread they would see that the majority of the posts so far say that we are all tired of the nonstop events. There's no reason to stack them so much. Give people a few days even to restock food or heal dragons after a tournament so that they feel more prepared and less overwhelmed. I'm afraid those of us who voice our opinions here are a very small minority that no one cares about. :(

Good luck to all who plan to complete the Tales!!

Kennedward
03-05-16, 07:30 AM
Finished Chapter 2, won't be able to start Chapter 3 until tomorrow night

marcatwolf
03-05-16, 07:33 AM
I love these tales events, so challenging!

marcatwolf
03-05-16, 07:37 AM
Most people here are so friendly here too...

Jagger517
03-05-16, 08:05 AM
these are not the droids you are looking for, move along

Niire
03-05-16, 08:09 AM
I think I'm only gonna finish to the end of chapter 6, cuz finishing to chapter 7 takes an additional 82,500 food that I don't have! [Edit: I'm in the middle zone of difficulty, for levels 41-110]

It would be nice to finish chapter 7 and get Princess Jasmine... oops, I mean "Sultana" :p

And the Magic Lamp dragon is wicked cool, and a Cosmic to boot! But that's another 135,175 food (to get Sultana to level 10) on top of the initial 135,175 food (to get Aladdin to level 10) so there's no possible way.

I am *NOT* spending real-world money on this game anymore, S8 is too greedy and rude to its customers and I refuse to reward such terrible corporate behaviour. :mad:

That sounds a bit high just to get each to level 10...but this is a much different reward than others before. Don't give up hope though, because you can make food along the way! <3 I don't blame you for getting upset, it wasn't easy at your level for me, either. You've done some great things though, so, like I said, don't give up just yet! :)

Najchi
03-05-16, 09:06 AM
Thanks Jagger for the food count :) I have 120000 food right now since I saved since last tales because I knew I will be in middle level this time (level 58 now). I will try to get last ultra rare dragon, and it seams doable as far as feeding goes. My only concern at the moment is that I won't have as much time since I have other obligations in next 10 days.

Anaboe
03-05-16, 09:11 AM
Lol, I was trying for a Stone dragon before this event started, and have gotten atleast 8 Fuzzy's (common's). Now I'm trying for a Fruitfull, and my first breeding is a Fairytale (rare) and a Loch Ness (rare) (had both already). Ah well, still have a few days to get Fruitfull :)

lenasdinner
03-05-16, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=Anaboe;1259590]So, I made my preparations, will share them here for everyone. If you have questions, don't hessitate to ask. I have 3 nests, so I can easily keep 2 nests occupied by Love and Fruitfull. I don't know when I'm gonna start, depends on my real life schedual, and on when I have both Love and Fruitfull on the nests.

hey Anaboe,I don't know if I get this right....do you actualy raise Aladin right away(first or second day) on lvl 10? does it count later when acts are ascing to evolve him on lvl 4,7 and 11? or you have to pay gold to pas that act?

Niire
03-05-16, 09:53 AM
lena, it does count toward the tales if you level in advance. I usually level the first dragon as far as I can when I get him. <3

lenasdinner
03-05-16, 10:05 AM
lena, it does count toward the tales if you level in advance. I usually level the first dragon as far as I can when I get him. <3

really?? I diden't know that.I always pland as it is,diden't have any problems or stress or something,but maybe its easyer this way,if you don't have to use gold when you rais it in advance.Usualy don't do big things like evolvin other dragons or breeding during the event.takes to much time.need a break sometimes.......Thanks Niire!!

Niire
03-05-16, 10:14 AM
No problem! <3 I know it takes a bit off my mind to know that the evolving is already done, can focus on the rest. :)

lenasdinner
03-05-16, 10:17 AM
I have to say that this dragons look so so so cute as babys...really.

lenasdinner
03-05-16, 10:21 AM
.......he diden't fit in first post

avedoy
03-05-16, 10:26 AM
Do we need gems to craft something for these event?

lenasdinner
03-05-16, 10:29 AM
Do we need gems to craft something for these event?

no gems this time!!!

Sandybellee
03-05-16, 11:09 AM
First try at Love... 33 hours. :mad:

puppyzt
03-05-16, 11:35 AM
First try at Love... 33 hours. :mad:
Mee tooo. :(

Niire
03-05-16, 11:36 AM
Try virtue and light, eliminates that 33 hour timer...:)

Sandybellee
03-05-16, 11:40 AM

Thanks! Didn't remember that. Will try it next.

19sparkles96
03-05-16, 12:16 PM
Just "Completed" my Act chart on page 2,post #13 for LOW levels. See note on CH 10, Act 2.

19sparkles96
03-05-16, 12:18 PM
reserved

You should put the Low level requirements here.

Good suggestion!(KP)

porkchomp
03-05-16, 12:19 PM
Twiddling my thumbs and saving food. Looking forward to getting started on this one.

I've done pretty well the past few Tales with spending small amounts of gold to skip some of the most food intensive tasks. Small enough amounts that I can earn through other games and not by buying gold directly,

Hawk1
03-05-16, 12:28 PM
Olympus/Love only have 4 outcomes and the longest is 16 hours.

Anaboe
03-05-16, 01:04 PM
hey Anaboe,I don't know if I get this right....do you actualy raise Aladin right away(first or second day) on lvl 10? does it count later when acts are ascing to evolve him on lvl 4,7 and 11? or you have to pay gold to pas that act?
Yes, I raise him to lvl 14 on the first day (or as soon as he's lvl 10). This because I don't like waiting during other days, and it happened to me once too often that I had to wait till he returned from a quest and I leveled him, and had to re-do the quest.

I have no doubt at all that I will get this Tales, without spending any gold (except for the 6 gold on the first day to advance to day 2 immediately, this saves lots and lots of time and stress).

Anaboe
03-05-16, 01:15 PM
Right, so I'm trying for Fruitfull and I got: Fairytale, Loch Ness and now Parakeet, all three useless to me, since I already had them. Can try again in 5 hours, but since I'll prolly be asleep then, it will be tomorrow before I can try again.

How hard can it be to breed a common! Argh!

Jrod333
03-05-16, 01:31 PM

No it doesn't

avedoy
03-05-16, 01:43 PM
Yey, thanks lenasdinner.

avedoy
03-05-16, 01:44 PM
no gems this time!!!
Yey, thanks lenasdinner.

sam204
03-05-16, 06:25 PM
No it doesn't

In fact , It does eliminate. Possibility of. Getting Undesirable Virtue --33 Hr Timer !

DeeDe99
03-05-16, 06:50 PM
No it doesn't

Yes, it does.

Jagger517
03-06-16, 12:34 AM
That sounds a bit high just to get each to level 10...but this is a much different reward than others before. Don't give up hope though, because you can make food along the way! <3 I don't blame you for getting upset, it wasn't easy at your level for me, either. You've done some great things though, so, like I said, don't give up just yet! :)

Awwww, thanks Niire. You're so sweet! <3

Niire
03-06-16, 01:30 AM
It's not as high as you had listed (over 100k), I leveled Aladdin up, and it was somewhere in the 70 to 80kish range I think? LOL got real pricey after level 10 though...*Hugs* just hate to see anyone get frazzled. <3

And yah, the pairing I listed keeps the evil 33 hours away. Used it for getting a lumberjack, and for tales before. :) Tales are a crunch for time constantly, I try to find ways around the crunch. ^^

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 01:43 AM
Just about to finish Chapter 2. The 2 battles required ended up being the last two rounds of the flash tournament for me.

I have 136k apples in stock and will produce 21,000 a day for the remaining 9 days. I don't include mining production in my calculations, treating that as a bonus. Given I am sitting on 43 bombs with the mining dragon about to change over, I'm as prepared as I need to be.

Like these dragons very much.

Niire
03-06-16, 01:47 AM
Yeah, the magic lamp is glorious IMO. The other two are very cute too, but that cosmic hybrid? Yeeeeah...:D

weetniet10000
03-06-16, 01:50 AM
its to much. I always stop after getting the second dragon. No use trying for the third. Don't want to buy any gold.

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 02:02 AM
its to much. I always stop after getting the second dragon. No use trying for the third. Don't want to buy any gold.

This is my 7th Tales event. I have never bought gold to complete a Tales. I used gold once to skip something, but I didn't have to, I chose to.

Kennedward
03-06-16, 02:13 AM
Just finished Chapter 3, won't be able to start Chapter 4 until tomorrow

pernmagic
03-06-16, 02:17 AM
Not going to be able to finish tourney, first one in a year :( , so started tales and will try to get the first two dragons at least .....
Just started chapter 2 :)

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 02:29 AM
Sorry to hear about the tournament Pern - what got you stuck? (Wrong thread, so maybe I shouldn't ask here?)

pernmagic
03-06-16, 03:26 AM
Sorry to hear about the tournament Pern - what got you stuck? (Wrong thread, so maybe I shouldn't ask here?)
. Was stuck on steel flare L7 for nearly a day lost 11 and did not want the prize enough to ultimate or speed so no problem ...... Only just reached Pride in tourney which was also for chapter 2 first battle and won with highlander .....
May be the link in my answer between the two will allow us to be forgiven on this thread :).
Thanks for asking Dee :)

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 03:58 AM
@Pernmagic - I ended up, stupidly, with the last two tournament rounds being my two battles for Chpt 2. So far I've lost to Rhyme twice. About to throw Beast into the fray. I don't want to Ultimate, but now my Tales timing is impacted I'll have to carefully consider how many losses I can absorb into my Tales planning.

Best wishes for a smooth Tales, Pern!

jjblueyes
03-06-16, 04:18 AM

I hear ya. My kids never have enough food for the last dragon on their young island. Everyone is different. Not everyone has smooth sailing and it's your choice to stop when you start feeling the stress. Good luck whatever you choose to do!

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 05:12 AM
Aladdin is now safely incubating. Rhyme is having to wait for a free nest. Glitter was my winner!

marcatwolf
03-06-16, 06:07 AM
Aladdin is now safely incubating. Rhyme is having to wait for a free nest. Glitter was my winner!

CONGRATS! Good luck with the rest of your tales!

MsMelanieMonster
03-06-16, 09:20 AM
Day 3: Just bred Virtue and Light and got a 5 hour timer: Love!
Will breed Forest with Air (?) for day 4 and will hopefully have Fruitful.
If it works I'll have each dragon on a nest - I bought a nest as a birthday present to myself and usually don't spend $.
Is Spicy still available? Might breed Forest and Fire Giant to try for Spicy or Fruitful.
Off to make more food!

czarboy
03-06-16, 10:45 AM
Will you please put in the chapters for the other 2 groups of levels ? I am lev 81 & am getting contradictory information. People need to be prepared so their breeding den is not occupied & they don't have their farms set for long hrs when they need to plant for short time periods. THANK YOU

lenasdinner
03-06-16, 11:13 AM
Will you please put in the chapters for the other 2 groups of levels ? I am lev 81 & am getting contradictory information. People need to be prepared so their breeding den is not occupied & they don't have their farms set for long hrs when they need to plant for short time periods. THANK YOU

you can find all chapter for Levels 41-110 on these tread, page 5.

lenasdinner
03-06-16, 11:26 AM
it seams like its harder to get green scrabs than te red ones.....I got from quest 6 blue,2 red and 2 green. so I need 2 green more for ch 6 and ch 9.
I rather do 20 quests then gave up my gems.

Hepatu
03-06-16, 11:49 AM
So far i have plenty of blue, 2 red and only 1 green

shereeskitchen
03-06-16, 12:45 PM
They make these so hard so you waste all of the food and gold you do have not to even make it to the final prize. What a waste.. Love this game but I have a family to feed and can't afford to spend real money on here. It's getting a little ridiculous and the fun of this game is starting to fade now it's starting to be frustrating instead of fun and I've played for years.shame really

Bastiaan0
03-06-16, 01:50 PM
No red scarab crafting for me, just got the second from the quest :) Only 2 green scarabs, 2 oil lamps and 3 sacks of spices to go...
Love is on the nest, first try with Virtue and Fire. Will start trying for Fruitful tomorrow, need to breed with Forest anyway ;)
Food is enough in theory, but completing these tales will drain my supplies to the bottom :( I now have 283911 apples and need 270175 to finish. I know I get another 32000 as prizes, but that's not even like a drop of water in the ocean... Please S8, be a little kind on food needs, next time. This is not really funny anymore :mad:

Anaboe
03-06-16, 02:54 PM

I have won all Tales, none of them have cost me more than 10 gold each. I think 10 gold for 3 (sometimes 4) lovely new dragons is fairly cheap, and I don't need to buy gold for it.

Just finished the Tournament too, I think without spending any gold on speeding or even Ultimate, so I guess that's a win :)

Anaboe
03-06-16, 02:55 PM
If it works I'll have each dragon on a nest - I bought a nest as a birthday present to myself and usually don't spend $.
Is Spicy still available? Might breed Forest and Fire Giant to try for Spicy or Fruitful.
Off to make more food!

Be carefull not to put Fruitfull on the nest: then you won't have a free nest to hatch Aladdin!

I just bred Fruitfull (after 4 fails, so much for it being "common"), so I can start the tales first thing tomorrow. The 2 win-4-arena-matches-days will be Tuesday and Wednesday, so no biggie for me, I guess.

I'm wondering when the next Tournament will be :)

Niire
03-06-16, 05:53 PM
Off to make more food!

That nest investment, the first one you buy for gold? Best gold I have spent in game. If it weren't so bloody expensive, I'd get the third nest too. So that is a great present to give yourself...and happy birthday! <3

Jagger517
03-06-16, 06:01 PM

No, Spicy has expired.

Jagger517
03-06-16, 06:13 PM
It's not as high as you had listed (over 100k), I leveled Aladdin up, and it was somewhere in the 70 to 80kish range I think? LOL got real pricey after level 10 though...*Hugs* just hate to see anyone get frazzled. <3

Hmm, I guess the place where I got my food cost info needs to be updated, then. :rolleyes:

DeeDe99
03-06-16, 06:32 PM
Hmm, I guess the place where I got my food cost info needs to be updated, then. :rolleyes:

Jagger, don't you have a spreadsheet app? LOL

75,175 to get to lvl 10, plus another 60,000 to get to lvl 12, 75,000 to get from there to lvl 14. 210,175 in total, less the 32,000 in prizes.

Are you able to produce 20,000 a day minimum for each day of the Tales? That's 200,000 in total. I produce 24,000 a day, but I forget what level you are on.

Niire
03-06-16, 08:52 PM
Jagger is actually mid level, so only needs level 10 on each, ya? I am half asleep so could be wrong...

Pushed Aladdin up to 12 already, I could go 14, but waiting for sultana. Sitting at 101 k food right now, with some rushrooms on, and some dates going on right after hehe. <3

butterrecan
03-06-16, 10:23 PM
when would be the latest for people to start this event?

Jagger517
03-07-16, 12:01 AM
when would be the latest for people to start this event?

Tuesday, March 8th.

If you don't start it earlier, it'll start automatically.

Jagger517
03-07-16, 02:38 AM
Jagger is actually mid level, so only needs level 10 on each, ya? I am half asleep so could be wrong...

Nope, you're right. I'm level... 69, I think? Or 70, one or the other. My phone's in the other room and I'm faaar too lazy to go get it to check. ;)

So, mid-level. Only need to take Aladdin and Sultana to level 10 max. But like I said, I think I'll only go to the halfway-ish point. After two days of massive upgrape and diamondate plantings, I'm currently sitting at maybe 50k of food, and am down to 500k coins, so I dunno...

Oh, btw, I realise now that the 135k quote in my earlier post was wrong wrong wrong! Dunno how on earth it happened, but yeah, sorry if I confused anybody! And I also thought that high-level players had to evolve Al and 'Tana to level 15, but it's only 14.

So, the correct numbers are just as Dee said.

edited cuz I still had the numbers wrong! :confused: And every time I try to re-calculate them, I get a different total, so I give up!!! :mad:

Sandybellee
03-07-16, 02:42 AM

Thanks for the tip! Went with this combo and they immediately produced Love! :)

Azumisaki
03-07-16, 04:39 AM
Silly question but if I were to level my Aladdin dragon to lv 14 on day 2, will the objective to raise to lv 4 on day 3 be auto completed?

PrincessCouture2014
03-07-16, 05:08 AM
I may or may not complete it. Too much of burden. We have real lives too (I think s8 forgets it). Anyways its not that they want us to play with a pointing *** lol but still. S8 pls have some patience with these stuff

debrasbistro
03-07-16, 05:42 AM
Silly question but if I were to level my Aladdin dragon to lv 14 on day 2, will the objective to raise to lv 4 on day 3 be auto completed?

Yes :)

uku383
03-07-16, 05:46 AM
Just about to finish Chapter 2. The 2 battles required ended up being the last two rounds of the flash tournament for me.

I have 136k apples in stock and will produce 21,000 a day for the remaining 9 days. I don't include mining production in my calculations, treating that as a bonus. Given I am sitting on 43 bombs with the mining dragon about to change over, I'm as prepared as I need to be.

Like these dragons very much.

How do you get to sit on 43 bombs? My limit is just 25. Are you summing bombs and dynamite?

Niire
03-07-16, 06:12 AM
The resource dragons allow you to gather more than the limit. :) They cost gold in the market, and that's the only way to get them, however...

ASapphireStar
03-07-16, 06:33 AM
Hi, can you tell me the latest you can start the tale please

Kennedward
03-07-16, 06:38 AM
Just finished Chapter 4

Hepatu
03-07-16, 09:17 AM
Love is on the nest, first attempt for fruitfull was a parakeet I have 10 hrs on the den now, so it should be it.

Niire
03-07-16, 10:31 AM
Hi, can you tell me the latest you can start the tale please

It will automatically start for you on the final day...but that might be today/tomorrow.

lenasdinner
03-07-16, 12:25 PM
I crafted Treasure hoard,placed it on my island.one act less.....

Jagger517
03-07-16, 01:26 PM
I actually have a really basic and possibly dumb question:

The Tales lasts for 10 calendar days, right? If I use gold to skip ahead a day, does that affect the calendar? Or do I still have the exact same 10 days, and now I have more time to spend on the later chapters if I need them?

amerirish
03-07-16, 01:39 PM

Excellent suggestion!! Actually it only has 3 outcomes if the parents are not both level 15 :D (Prime Power is eliminated as an outcome). And actually the longest time fail would be Laserlight at 15 hours :)

amerirish
03-07-16, 01:44 PM
How do you get to sit on 43 bombs? My limit is just 25. Are you summing bombs and dynamite?

Hope DeeDee doesn't mind me taking this one: The bomb limit is 25 unless you have a Demolition Dragon (bomb producing). Any bombs collected from him will be added to your existing 25. Right now I have 50 bombs waiting for the next mining dragon to come out tomorrow. I'm almost certain the same rule applies to dynamite with the Dozer Dragon.

TwinkleTwiny
03-07-16, 02:13 PM
Has anybody been able to collect sacks of spices ? I have 6 oil lamps but not any sacks :/

Bastiaan0
03-07-16, 02:18 PM
Was trying for Fruitful, put Air and Forest in the den... Fairytale ofcourse, stupid me :mad: Should have taken that possibility out in the first place. Now Fairytale and Forest (finishing chapter 4) are breeding for 10 hours, at least Sunblaze is out of the way. But it still can be Cactus...

Have done the Just One Wish quest 9 times and got exactly the nine scarabs needed for these tales, got to love that :) Unfortunately I'll have to do this quest five more times, which will definitely lead to more obsolete crafting parts in the storage. But they won't stand out amongst all the others... :rolleyes:

Has anybody been able to collect sacks of spices ? I have 6 oil lamps but not any sacks :/
I've got 3 sacks of spices and 1 oil lamp ;)

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 02:22 PM

I have the Demolition Dragon. There is no limit on the number of bombs we can hold from his bomb production. Well, there might be an ultimate upper limit, but I don't think anyone has hit it yet. There is still a limit on 25 on bombs from evolution drops.

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 02:23 PM

I have Sacks, but no Lamps yet, but I haven't done it too many times.

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 02:25 PM
Hope DeeDee doesn't mind me taking this one: The bomb limit is 25 unless you have a Demolition Dragon (bomb producing). Any bombs collected from him will be added to your existing 25. Right now I have 50 bombs waiting for the next mining dragon to come out tomorrow. I'm almost certain the same rule applies to dynamite with the Dozer Dragon.

Thanks - I should have read ahead before I replied! LOL Duh @ me! And no., I never mind - I'm AWOL a lot. :)

TwinkleTwiny
03-07-16, 02:47 PM
Bastian, Deede, thx for your answer, i will just continue collecting lamp xD

Bastiaan0
03-07-16, 02:55 PM
Bastian, Deede, thx for your answer, i will just continue collecting lamp xD

Maybe you should rub them and make a wish :p

TwinkleTwiny
03-07-16, 03:23 PM
Maybe you should rub them and make a wish :p

Haha or ask for next tales to require less than 100 000 apples

kooky panda
03-07-16, 03:31 PM
It seems to be random. I have two oil lamps and no sacks.

Jagger517
03-07-16, 04:06 PM
It appears my question got lost in the shuffle, so I'll repeat it here if that's ok:

The Tales lasts for 10 calendar days, right? If I use gold to skip ahead a day, does that affect the calendar? Or do I still have the exact same 10 days, and now I have more time to spend on the later chapters if I need them?

Niire
03-07-16, 04:18 PM
Jagger, that is an excellent question, as I haven't spent gold on that part of tales yet. :)

And yeah, I think I have 4 or 5 oil lamps, and 2 sacks? I was hoping to do some deco crafting, so been questing aladdin non stop. :)

TwinkleTwiny
03-07-16, 04:38 PM
Thank you KookyPanda and Niire.
Jagger: it seems logical to me that if you spend gold, you would have more time for the next chapters, but i have not tried myself so i'm not 100%sure

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 04:53 PM
Thank you KookyPanda and Niire.
Jagger: it seems logical to me that if you spend gold, you would have more time for the next chapters, but i have not tried myself so i'm not 100%sure

Twinkle, if you open a chapter early, the next/following chapter doesn't open early, but still at the scheduled time. So you get more time only for the chapter you open early, if that makes sense.

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 04:55 PM
It appears my question got lost in the shuffle, so I'll repeat it here if that's ok:

Jagger, see my answer to Twinkle just above.

TwinkleTwiny
03-07-16, 05:03 PM
Twinkle, if you open a chapter early, the next/following chapter doesn't open early, but still at the scheduled time. So you get more time only for the chapter you open early, if that makes sense.

Ok thanks DeeDe :)

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 05:21 PM
Aladdin is evolving to 10, first time I've done the "raise prior" thing, but it gets it out of the way.

I have red and green scarabs and Spices, but no lamps or blue scarab, so as soon as Aladdin is off the Temple, a-questing he shall go.

A Love egg is waiting (thank you Virtue and Olympus, very kind of you).

Chapter 4 for me in 7.5 hours, so all is quiet on the Western Front.

Niire
03-07-16, 05:34 PM
I just started crafting a treasure hoard. It says "have" on the list, but I plan on doing more than one (I have 5 oil lamps, lol). This crafting stuff would look amazing around the treasure terraces, so I am hoping I get more lucky on the spices to make a bunch of rugs, heehee (I already have the parts for that one as well, just barely, so I will craft it the day before).

I think I might have gotten a duchess from my forest pairing earlier...I really hope i did! Did the airplane mode trick, and the egg was invisible. I've done it to check eggs before, and the only other possibility is poison, which pops up when I've done it in the past. So, here's hoping I got one of my wishlist dragons in the process of this tales!

Jagger517
03-07-16, 06:24 PM
I think I might have gotten a duchess from my forest pairing earlier...I really hope i did! Did the airplane mode trick, and the egg was invisible. I've done it to check eggs before, and the only other possibility is poison, which pops up when I've done it in the past. So, here's hoping I got one of my wishlist dragons in the process of this tales!

What on earth is the airplane mode trick? :confused:

Jagger517
03-07-16, 06:29 PM
If you open a chapter early, the next/following chapter doesn't open early, but still at the scheduled time. So you get more time only for the chapter you open early, if that makes sense.

I need to write this out to make sense of it, sorry.

Ok, I start the Tales today, Mar 7.
It's Day One.
I finish up quick, and decide to open up and complete Day Two early.
It's still Mar 7.
Will Day Three open up tomorrow, on Mar 8? Or do I still have to wait until the 9th?

Niire
03-07-16, 06:31 PM
You put it on airplane mode, and, in my case, I hatched and sold my fruitful, then sped up and hatched my breeding den. You have to move fast, because airplane mode is no wifi, and it will kick you off eventually. But, if you have the gold to do it, you can see what you're gonna get without actually doing all the things you do in airplane mode. I do wait like 5 or so seconds before doing anything though, to prevent possible "lag" on airplane mode kicking in. Hopefully that made sense. :)

Jagger517
03-07-16, 06:37 PM
You put it on airplane mode, and, in my case, I hatched and sold my fruitful, then sped up and hatched my breeding den. You have to move fast, because airplane mode is no wifi, and it will kick you off eventually. But, if you have the gold to do it, you can see what you're gonna get without actually doing all the things you do in airplane mode. I do wait like 5 or so seconds before doing anything though, to prevent possible "lag" on airplane mode kicking in. Hopefully that made sense. :)

Not a lick, sorry. :confused:

WHY do you activate airplane mode? What exactly does it accomplish? When do you activate it?

Edit: wait, hang on, I think I get it. You activate airplane mode so that you're not connected to the server, then speed up breeding so that you can see what egg is on the nest.

But because that didn't happen on the server, it doesn't count, and your game resets to before you disconnected, so the gold wasn't spent and the egg wasn't placed on the nest.

Am I correct?

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 07:29 PM
I need to write this out to make sense of it, sorry.

Ok, I start the Tales today, Mar 7.
It's Day One.
I finish up quick, and decide to open up and complete Day Two early.
It's still Mar 7.
Will Day Three open up tomorrow, on Mar 8? Or do I still have to wait until the 9th?

Day 3 will open on the 9th as if you had never open Day 2 early. I think it is designed to help people who may have something specific on a particular day that they cannot work around, say a wedding or a christening or something. So they can open early to do that specific day and get it out of the way, but that doesn't affect the remaining days.

Niire
03-07-16, 07:33 PM
Exactly jagger! <3

19sparkles96
03-07-16, 07:42 PM
Not a lick, sorry. :confused:

WHY do you activate airplane mode? What exactly does it accomplish? When do you activate it?

Edit: wait, hang on, I think I get it. You activate airplane mode so that you're not connected to the server, then speed up breeding so that you can see what egg is on the nest.

But because that didn't happen on the server, it doesn't count, and your game resets to before you disconnected, so the gold wasn't spent and the egg wasn't placed on the nest.

Am I correct?

Very good Padawan! But now really think about what you just said. Broaden the scope and think outside the box, and the keys to the kingdom are yours, as I figured out awhile ago.

spydre1
03-07-16, 08:08 PM
Do these and the "collect this many items to win these things" always HAVE to coincide with battle tournaments? I don't like to have to use an ultimate just to get past a dragon so I can advance in the quest or get the collection object. And the first poster is right - it's making it impossible to level dragons up above level 7, you have to try to keep so many apples in stock "just in case".

spydre1
03-07-16, 08:18 PM

The tourny was a three day one, so if you timed it right, you were able to still get easy dragons. I got one that I couldn't beat (having level 12, 13, and 14 dragons from previous tales gets me through a lot). And if you aren't participating in the tourny for the final dragon, you get the low level dragons anyway. My biggest concern is how much food it's going to take to get both dragons up to 10. I have 100k apples sitting there right now, and the first dragon is at level 7.

freesiawoods
03-07-16, 08:23 PM
Do these and the "collect this many items to win these things" always HAVE to coincide with battle tournaments? I don't like to have to use an ultimate just to get past a dragon so I can advance in the quest or get the collection object. And the first poster is right - it's making it impossible to level dragons up above level 7, you have to try to keep so many apples in stock "just in case".

Except that now with tales happening regularly it is no longer 'just in case' but for certain. I can barely get enough bombs through evolutions not to mention levelling above 7.

JMThrive
03-07-16, 08:31 PM
SERIOUSLY!!!!! Three Virtues in a row breeding Fire and Light trying for a Love.

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 08:36 PM
SERIOUSLY!!!!! Three Virtues in a row breeding Fire and Light trying for a Love.

Avoid Fire and Light. Breed Virtue and Fire or Virtue and Olympus. Much better.

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 09:27 PM
Just got my first Lamp.

So I now have:

2 x Green Scarab
1 x Oil Lamp
2 x Sack of Spices
1 x Red Scarab

debrasbistro
03-07-16, 09:28 PM
On track so far with Love, Fruitful, etc. I like the quests and that some are only an hour long. Fun to see what they come back with. I also love the dragons, esp the third and wish I had gems for the habitat. Love that as well and that it doesn't compete with dragons but enhances them.

The only thing I don't like so far is the last act which has forced planting and then collect a lot of runes and 5 battles... If I have a crazy day with a lot of things in real life, that will be nuts to do.

Still going to give it my best shot! Good luck to all participating.

sam204
03-07-16, 09:28 PM

I really feel that if you had spent some time say 10 minutes everyday reading current threads , you could have avoided such problem -- such as breeding Virtue (OMG 33 Hrs ) . Such suggestions are already made earlier in this thread itself ! It is suggested to breed Virtue with either Light or Ollympus or Fire ! These combos eliminate breeding Virtue altogether ! I must say ,,there are many enthusiastic and helpful players who contribute very useful information in the forum and All players must take advantage from such Very Useful information !

Niire
03-07-16, 09:31 PM
I have been nonstop putting Aladdin on for quests...I got 5 oil lamps and 2 spices...we'll need 4 to finish up, as it craft a rug x2. I hope my luck picks up with that...

As much as I love the Arabian theme, if FlatFoot did a Celtic theme, I'd be like a cat on a mouse! LOL

debrasbistro
03-07-16, 09:34 PM
I have been nonstop putting Aladdin on for quests...I got 5 oil lamps and 2 spices...we'll need 4 to finish up, as it craft a rug x2. I hope my luck picks up with that...

As much as I love the Arabian theme, if FlatFoot did a Celtic theme, I'd be like a cat on a mouse! LOL

Yes I love sending him off to see what he comes home with. Also which scarabs. I know what you mean, I have so many theme ideas I'd love to see. Celtic is cool.

Does anyone know what colors Sultana is? Thanks.

debrasbistro
03-07-16, 09:45 PM
Virtue and Fire has often given me Justice at 25 hours. So I avoid it.

Jagger517
03-07-16, 09:49 PM
Very good Padawan! But now really think about what you just said. Broaden the scope and think outside the box, and the keys to the kingdom are yours, as I figured out awhile ago.

*jaw drops to the floor* :eek:

puppyzt
03-07-16, 10:05 PM
Just got my first Lamp.

So I now have:

2 x Green Scarab
1 x Oil Lamp
2 x Sack of Spices
1 x Red Scarab

I have:
1 sack of spices
1 green scarab
2 oil lamps
2 red scarabs
No Blue scarabs, but still trying.

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 10:58 PM
I have:
1 sack of spices
1 green scarab
2 oil lamps
2 red scarabs
No Blue scarabs, but still trying.

Just scored my first Blue Scarab!

Jagger517
03-07-16, 11:16 PM
Day 3 will open on the 9th as if you had never open Day 2 early.

Ok, got it. Thanks very much, Dee!

Jrod333
03-07-16, 11:28 PM
I really feel that if you had spent some time say 10 minutes everyday reading current threads , you could have avoided such problem -- such as breeding Virtue (OMG 33 Hrs ) . Such suggestions are already made earlier in this thread itself ! It is suggested to breed Virtue with either Light or Ollympus or Fire ! These combos eliminate breeding Virtue altogether ! I must say ,,there are many enthusiastic and helpful players who contribute very useful information in the forum and All players must take advantage from such Very Useful information !

The only true thing here is breeding virtue and olympus will not add anymore outcomes then just plain old white & red. Olympus doesn't have a red, white or pink hybrid, so it's just using the red & white. Breeding virtue with red or white however not only adds outcomes but virtue is absolutely NOT eliminated like you'll are believing and telling others. Virtue splits to Red and white, red and white can make virtue. Still there

DeeDe99
03-07-16, 11:59 PM
The only true thing here is breeding virtue and olympus will not add anymore outcomes then just plain old white & red. Olympus doesn't have a red, white or pink hybrid, so it's just using the red & white. Breeding virtue with red or white however not only adds outcomes but virtue is absolutely NOT eliminated like you'll are believing and telling others. Virtue splits to Red and white, red and white can make virtue. Still there

To breed Virtue, one parent must contribute the red type and the other parent must contribute the white type. Virtue cannot be bred from splitting of minor types (pink is a minor type). Therefore a Virtue parent cannot produce a Virtue child.

jihee1987
03-08-16, 01:31 AM
Food req pls

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 01:38 AM
Food req pls

See if this post (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89633-Wondrous-Wish-Tales-March-4-2016&p=1260431&viewfull=1#post1260431) is of assistance.

Sandybellee
03-08-16, 02:20 AM
Did chapter 5 today. Got Love on the second try and it was ready on the nest. Now I have Fruitful on the nest waiting. Luckily got it on the first try.

I only need one more sack of spices and one more green scarab and I have everything for the crafting requirements. So far so good!

Anaboe
03-08-16, 04:44 AM
I actually have a really basic and possibly dumb question:

No. If you spent gold to skip ahead, you only have more time for the next day. The day following on that day, will start just at the regular time.

For example.

My Dragon Story day starts at 8am. Yesterday, at 10 am I was finished with the tasks of Chapter 1 and I payed gold to start Chapter 2 right away. Now Chapter 3 will start 8 am tomorrow and the rest of the Chapters will start each day at 8 am.

If I can't finish Chapter 3 before 8 am the next day, Chapter 4 will start immediately after I finish the tasks of Chapter 3.

So a new day starts automaticaly when the click hits 8 am, or when I've finished the tasks of the previous Chapter, whatever comes last.

That's how it works :)

Azumisaki
03-08-16, 04:52 AM
How do I collect Runestones from farming?

Anaboe
03-08-16, 05:00 AM

Yes, this is a way to get everything you want, but it is considered *****ing, and has been led to banning players for life, if I recall correctly. So be very careful...

Anaboe
03-08-16, 05:04 AM

When you harvest from your farm as this task is open, the runestones wil "drop". You can't find them in your inventory tho.

I don't exactly know how many runestones come from which crop, usually, the longer the crop, the more runestones you get. Last Tales I got 50 runestones each time I collected 1 20-hour crop.

Niire
03-08-16, 05:13 AM
Bah, I don't ***** in this game. It just helps me **** suspense waiting on eggs that might have what I want, lol. If doing this is against the rules, I'd happily stop. Nothing is worth it if you gotta ***** to get it.

sam204
03-08-16, 05:16 AM

Depending upon how many Runestones you are required to collect , you must preplan And plant Farms such that you can harvest when you are prompted to collect Runestones . Normally , 1 hr plant give 2 or sometimes 3 Runestones , 5 hrs give 12 or 13 , 20 Hr give 50 . Normally on an average you get 2.4 to 2.5 Runestones per hr , rounded upwards or downwards ! Hope this help you

Anaboe
03-08-16, 06:11 AM
Bah, I don't ***** in this game. It just helps me **** suspense waiting on eggs that might have what I want, lol. If doing this is against the rules, I'd happily stop. Nothing is worth it if you gotta ***** to get it.
I wasn't accusing you, just trying to warn as it is against the rules :)

Azumisaki
03-08-16, 06:18 AM
Depending upon how many Runestones you are required to collect , you must preplan And plant Farms such that you can harvest when you are prompted to collect Runestones . Normally , 1 hr plant give 2 or sometimes 3 Runestones , 5 hrs give 12 or 13 , 20 Hr give 50 . Normally on an average you get 2.4 to 2.5 Runestones per hr , rounded upwards or downwards ! Hope this help you

Thank You! Can I get Runestones from 30 secs plant?

Niire
03-08-16, 06:23 AM
I wasn't accusing you, just trying to warn as it is against the rules :)

Oh no, I didn't take that as an accusation at all. I could have worded a bit different, sorry! <3

Now that I know it's against the rules, no more. Jagger, forget I tried to corrupt you, albeit it unintentionally. :(

Edit...And P.S. If I ever got banned, I'd go into withdrawal! >< NOOOO! :)

sam204
03-08-16, 06:45 AM
Thank You! Can I get Runestones from 30 secs plant?

I haven't ever tried but I feel , you may not get any Runestones from 30 Sec plant ! Also I don't know how many Rune stones. you are required to collect ! For me , before collecting Runestones , I have also to plant Firapples ! So I need to keep few plants free for planting Firapples and pre plant longer , say 20 hr plant on few farms ! You must work out your preplanning as per your requirement !

Kennedward
03-08-16, 07:04 AM
Just finished Chapter 5, so far I've been going at a steady rate of 1 chapter a day, but I doubt it'll be that fast when I need to win those arena matches

Jrod333
03-08-16, 08:02 AM
To breed Virtue, one parent must contribute the red type and the other parent must contribute the white type. Virtue cannot be bred from splitting of minor types (pink is a minor type). Therefore a Virtue parent cannot produce a Virtue child.

Sorry but you're wrong. If virtue splits to white and red then virtue can be bread from virtue. Some of you just don't understand how it works apparently. You don't need 2 separate parents, virtue essentially is red and white or just pink. If virtue splits to Red & white and uses red and white, virtue can be breed. Think about it like this, if you can breed love (red & white) from diamond & virtue then why could you not breed Virtue (Red & white)?

monbohn
03-08-16, 08:03 AM
I have been trying to get past an opponent that is a combination blizzard/ice age. I was working on this before starting the event and I'm now stuck with that being what I have to beat for my first battle of day 2. I have tried so many different dragons and even spent 60 gold leveling up my prize fighter dragon I recently got from tournament. Any suggestions would be welcome. This event will be tough for me as it is due to things going on in real life...I don't want to be stuck on day 2 already, lol. Ty so much to all who have posted such helpful info for players like me who definitely need and appreciate the help!!

Edit: oops, I meant blizzard and diamond...not ice age

freshfunin2008
03-08-16, 08:57 AM
so i am not feeling the love on my island today. There is no love in my accounts. Any other day and the old 5 hour timer will be there. laserlight twice, Prime External or what ever and a virtue. blah - i will have to skip this one and again the coffers get filled at S8.

Niire
03-08-16, 09:01 AM
so i am not feeling the love on my island today. There is no love in my accounts. Any other day and the old 5 hour timer will be there. laserlight twice, Prime External or what ever and a virtue. blah - i will have to skip this one and again the coffers get filled at S8.

*Gives you luck for love!!* <3

TwinkleTwiny
03-08-16, 10:55 AM
So far I have collected:
- 3 green scarabs
- 3 red scarabs
- 3 blue scarabs
- 8 oil lamps and and... 0 sack of spice :'-(

pernmagic
03-08-16, 11:30 AM
Forward thinking successful ...... Just have to get to the chapters to need them ..... Fruitful and love on nests !

Bastiaan0
03-08-16, 11:57 AM
Fruitful is on the nest since yesterday, first try with Fairytale and Forest after a Fairytale fail with Forest and Air. My fingers are itching everytime I see the ready sign, but managed to stay away from it.
Only need one more oil lamp, then I'm done questing. Not going to craft more than I need, don't like the decorations too much.

Hepatu
03-08-16, 12:11 PM
I have been trying to get past an opponent that is a combination blizzard/ice age. I was working on this before starting the event and I'm now stuck with that being what I have to beat for my first battle of day 2. I have tried so many different dragons and even spent 60 gold leveling up my prize fighter dragon I recently got from tournament. Any suggestions would be welcome. This event will be tough for me as it is due to things going on in real life...I don't want to be stuck on day 2 already, lol. Ty so much to all who have posted such helpful info for players like me who definitely need and appreciate the help!!

Edit: oops, I meant blizzard and diamond...not ice age

I would try fire as the first then a champion, jack or sweet tooth

chuckyt888
03-08-16, 12:43 PM
I tried since the beginning of dragon tales to breed a Love dragon. Nothing but 32 hour Virtue fails. Oh wait... Throw in a Laserlight 15 hour fail too. Another 32 hour virtue fail today which means I'll be a day behind at the least without what... You guessed it.. 25 gold. Do you see where this is headed? What an absolute joke.

Niire
03-08-16, 12:56 PM
Fruitful is on the nest since yesterday, first try with Fairytale and Forest after a Fairytale fail with Forest and Air. My fingers are itching everytime I see the ready sign, but managed to stay away from it.
Only need one more oil lamp, then I'm done questing. Not going to craft more than I need, don't like the decorations too much.

I am trying not to push the ready on my evo chamber, one nest and my crafting area right now...itchy itchy...:D

czarboy
03-08-16, 01:08 PM
Thank you for posting the lower level chapters but I'm puzzled...at the end of chap 6 we have to breed a Fire Dragon then the start of chap 7 we are supposed to hatch a Fruitful Dragon. What can possibly be paired with a Fire & have a good chance of getting a Fruitful? Or do they really want us to breed a Fire And then breed 2 more dragons in the hope of getting a Fruitful...

FlatFoot
03-08-16, 01:40 PM

There's still time ;]

jaymieb2
03-08-16, 01:44 PM
The resource dragons allow you to gather more than the limit. :) They cost gold in the market, and that's the only way to get them, however...

Does the resource dragon allow you to continue accumulating bombs from evolving, too? (Beyond the limit of 25)? Because that would be a big selling point for me. :-)

Niire
03-08-16, 01:45 PM
There's still time ;]

I have terribad hips and a terribad left leg, but I'll *dance dance!!!!*

bozotc19
03-08-16, 01:49 PM
Tried to breed for a love dragon 2 days in advance...got a virtue then a laser light....this just sucks. Maybe this is rigged. Last event I got 2 virtues in a row which ****ed my whole event. Just might quit these!

waimanalokat
03-08-16, 01:52 PM
I'll have to skip this (insert sad face here). Not enough food after doing only 20 hour crops for community event. If these are going to continue to be back to back I'll pass on the community events in favor of stocking up on diamond - dates.
Good luck everyone!

Niire
03-08-16, 01:52 PM
Does the resource dragon allow you to continue accumulating bombs from evolving, too? (Beyond the limit of 25)? Because that would be a big selling point for me. :-)

I don't know for sure, but I THINK DeeDee said her evolution count was still limited to 25, but what she got from her demo dragon went over the limit.

laurelsail
03-08-16, 01:54 PM
Can you craft the Treasure Hoard ahead of time and keep it in storage until you need it? Thanks!

Niire
03-08-16, 02:05 PM
Can you craft the Treasure Hoard ahead of time and keep it in storage until you need it? Thanks!

It says "have" in the quest desc on the first page...every other time it's worded like that it's let us craft ahead of time. BUT...I like to be safe with stuff, if you can wait till then it might be better. If you wanna live on the edge, go for it! :D

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 02:09 PM
Sorry but you're wrong. If virtue splits to white and red then virtue can be bread from virtue. Some of you just don't understand how it works apparently. You don't need 2 separate parents, virtue essentially is red and white or just pink. If virtue splits to Red & white and uses red and white, virtue can be breed. Think about it like this, if you can breed love (red & white) from diamond & virtue then why could you not breed Virtue (Red & white)?

I am sorry, but it is you who doesn't understand how it works. Virtue can split into red and white to breed Love as you suggest, but the programme does not allow recombination from a split to breed virtue. Them's the rules, Jrod333.

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 02:11 PM
Forward thinking successful ...... Just have to get to the chapters to need them ..... Fruitful and love on nests !

I have the Love and I have 10 hours on the Den now, hoping it is Fruitful!

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 02:12 PM
I tried since the beginning of dragon tales to breed a Love dragon. Nothing but 32 hour Virtue fails. Oh wait... Throw in a Laserlight 15 hour fail too. Another 32 hour virtue fail today which means I'll be a day behind at the least without what... You guessed it.. 25 gold. Do you see where this is headed? What an absolute joke.

Do you have Olympus? Try Virtue & Olympus.

chuckyt888
03-08-16, 02:14 PM
It won't matter what is used for breeding the Love dragon if gold is at stake. Tried different combos. It's been this way last two dragon tales. Once dragon tales ends any combo that results in Love will produce a Love 90%+ of the time. Dragon Tales has now gone the way of the tournaments sadly. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 02:14 PM
I'll have to skip this (insert sad face here). Not enough food after doing only 20 hour crops for community event. If these are going to continue to be back to back I'll pass on the community events in favor of stocking up on diamond - dates.
Good luck everyone!

I never do the 20 hour crops for the World Events - too much of a drain on the food production. I do Diamondates continuously and still managed over 3,000 pieces for the event.

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 02:15 PM
It won't matter what is used for breeding the Love dragon if gold is at stake.

OK, your choice. Works for many others.

DeeDe99
03-08-16, 02:17 PM
I don't know for sure, but I THINK DeeDee said her evolution count was still limited to 25, but what she got from her demo dragon went over the limit.

That is correct. The Evolution bomb limit remains, but the dragon bombs go over. I have 50 bombs in storage as of this morning's collection.

chuckyt888
03-08-16, 02:20 PM
OK, your choice. Works for many others.

I've tried different combos.

Will take a while to see the light.

saghaven
03-08-16, 02:22 PM
Oh so with the bomb dragons you can actually exceed the 25 bomb limit from evolving? Interesting!

Already got my Fruitful on the nest. My concern (as always) is going to be leveling up these dragons. I'd had tons of food stored several events ago, went through a lot during a DT to level up the dragons and haven't fully recovered since. As soon as I get a stockpile going again, another event comes to wipe me out. That along with trying to keep evolving in general means food is at a premium. Forget getting to level 15. it's difficult just to get them to level 10.

jaymieb2
03-08-16, 02:28 PM

But are the results actually set in stone? I did the 3 hour quest, collected an oil lamp, and then my game reset... and I collected a sack of spices. No oil lamp in storage - just the sack of spices. That seems to suggest the outcome is made at the point of collection.

I was not in airplane mode. I don't know why the game reset - I have a strong wifi connection.

nicsdragonisle
03-08-16, 02:29 PM
You have the same number of days I believe. Speeding ahead brings the next day but you don't get the rest early.

jaymieb2
03-08-16, 02:37 PM
That is correct. The Evolution bomb limit remains, but the dragon bombs go over. I have 50 bombs in storage as of this morning's collection.

Thank you Niire and DeeDe99! :-)

CoodieBug
03-08-16, 02:44 PM
Still battling on chapter 4--loosing interest fast--have lost about 15 times on the 2rd battle--what should I use?!

CoodieBug
03-08-16, 02:45 PM
Still battling on chapter 4--loosing interest fast--have lost about 15 times on the 2rd battle--what should I use?!

THIRD battle I meant!!!

Niire
03-08-16, 02:49 PM
@jaymieb2, from what I have seen, the dragon you breed is decided when you hit the "breed" button. I've gotten limited time dragons, and didn't think I could anymore, but hatched them after they were gone. As for the rest? I have erased that knowledge from my mind, it was never heeeere.... ;)

CoodieBug, which dragon and level of dragon are you fighting? It's different for everyone. BTW, I LOVE your name, it's adorable! :D

nicsdragonisle
03-08-16, 02:52 PM
4th quest, 4th lamp. At level,105, I don't need them at ALL. A bit of a frustration. At least the last time there were multiple options from a quest, I needed both. Not really understanding why the quests couldn't be for things everyone needs. Looks like I'll be trying to craft a chest or 2.

neeahnia
03-08-16, 03:00 PM

The diamond breaks the rules of breeding...it takes Virtue's pink and splits it...breeding Virtue with other dragons has different rules...Virtue will NOT split to red and white...and if you breed Virtue with red and white types...it is impossible to have a Virtue offspring...see example below