PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not allowed to have neighbors?

bjgrzyb
03-03-16, 07:11 PM
Hi all! I just started bakery story, I am level 16 and I am wondering when I get to have neighbors? When I click on the button a thing comes up that says "coming soon! Visit your neighbors shop!" So when is soon? What level do I have to be to visit other shops??

VanaCatu
03-03-16, 11:45 PM
this is not about your level :)
this feature just not yet available in this game. developers are working on it.

so far, you can only use facebook connection:

FB friends are a resource that are extremely useful. Make a secondary account with no personal info and join FB groups like "Bakery Story Neighbors." Instead of one quick serve per day from a to-go order, you can get enough to easily serve all your to go order recipes and more. Don't waste such a good resource!

kooky panda
03-04-16, 09:41 AM
Hi all! I just started bakery story, I am level 16 and I am wondering when I get to have neighbors? When I click on the button a thing comes up that says "coming soon! Visit your neighbors shop!" So when is soon? What level do I have to be to visit other shops??

The social feature is not available at this time.

(merged threads together)

ethan1brothers
06-06-16, 12:05 AM
Are we going to get neighbors ever ? I still get the "neighbors" coming soon popups and wondered .........

md7170
06-10-16, 06:56 AM
I just want to know when will we be able to visit and make friends on bakery story 2? I love the game, reached level 99 on bakery story and got bored. So I'm excited about this one, just want some friends....:cool:

Thanks for this info about secondary fb acct