PDA

View Full Version : font styles in messages - additional keyboards?

Unregistered
02-23-11, 07:45 PM
lately people post using cute font styles - letters in bubbles or with characters over the font, etc. i downloaded emoji but the fonts i am seeing are not part of this keyboard. any idea what keyboards you need to acquire and where you acquire them from to get these fun fonts?
thanks

Unregistered
02-23-11, 08:17 PM
lately people post using cute font styles - letters in bubbles or with characters over the font, etc. i downloaded emoji but the fonts i am seeing are not part of this keyboard. any idea what keyboards you need to acquire and where you acquire them from to get these fun fonts?
thanks

It's emoji. I downloaded and at first the keyboard was the same but after like a couple hours, it turned into the emoji keyboard and i had all the fonts and everything.

You just have to wait.

Unregistered
02-24-11, 08:17 PM
It's emoji. I downloaded and at first the keyboard was the same but after like a couple hours, it turned into the emoji keyboard and i had all the fonts and everything.

You just have to wait.

i downloaded emoji a while ago - the alternate fonts for letters on the keyboards never appeared. Anyone else have a way to get the additional cute text fonts?

Unregistered
02-24-11, 11:00 PM
These special fonts are probably in the purchased version of emoji which is I believe $0.99?
I'm not sure but it could be cause' I have emoji (free version) and I seem to don't have these alternate fonts either.

I suggest re-downloading emoji and see what happens?

Unregistered
02-27-11, 01:08 AM
These special fonts are probably in the purchased version of emoji which is I believe $0.99?
I'm not sure but it could be cause' I have emoji (free version) and I seem to don't have these alternate fonts either.

I suggest re-downloading emoji and see what happens?

I found the solution. You can download "unicode free" from the app store and you can pre customize your text on their and then copy/paste onto RS/BS.. etc

Donnahh
02-28-11, 01:39 PM
This bothered me so I annoyed one of my neighbors til she told me where she got the font.

keyboard pro - free application. Little Japanese smileys and customizable fonts and some other cool stuff.