PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Gem Goals in BS2

VanaCatu
03-04-16, 02:03 AM
ok, it's not funny any more, so i just wanna see wht other players have in this respect.

i play various teamlava / storm8 games almost 3 years.
i have always received advertising gem goals each week, and it's always the same for all games i play.
sometimes it was i didn't receive the goal couple of weeks in a row - but it was the same in all games.
sometimes, it was twice a week - and it was also the same in all games.
no matter how these goals came, they were always synchronized through all the games.

it is second week in a row now, when i'm getting these goals in ALL games BUT not in bs2.

and now, i have two adv goals in every game, meantime in bs 2 even advertising button disappeared today after reset.

the time is running, only 2 days left to install the game provided last week, and i am still waiting for reply from storm8 support (5 days).

so i just wanted to check:
- is it just me - and other players are still getting adv goals in bs2?
- or it's a glitch connected somehow to game's recent updates?
- or it looks like new practice, to leave this game without gems income for everybody?

EDIT: BUG FIXED / VERSION 1.6 FOR ANDROID / MAY 02, 2016
okay, i was checking for updates, rechecked all screenshots i have,
and i think the problem occured for android since it got last update
(17 or 20 feb, due to secret club announce).

here are all offers i got in all games since adv goals was released for bs2.
it is clearly seen that everything was going right - until 'secret club' app version updated.

(or even maybe because i downloaded valentine's version of bs2 -
as you can see, this was the last offer i got in bs2...
this version is older, it's not okay (secret club is not in),
but no matter, i checked in it - no goals. deleted it - and nothing changed)

so, i'll wait till next version announced - to see if this problem will be fixed,
and if not, i'll turn back to my still opened support ticket.
i'm an optimist, and i hope that sooner or later i'll be heard and helped :)

week date offer in
50 Fri 11/Dec/2015 Dragon Story (don't remember version) all games
51 Fri 18/Dec/2015 - no offer all games
52 Tue 22/Dec/2015 Hungry Babies all games
53\1 Fri 01/Jan/2016 Dragon Story: Winter Wonderland all games
2 Fri 08/Jan/2016 - no offer all games
3 Fri 15/Jan/2016 Restaurant Story: Royal Blues all games
4 Fri 22/Jan/2016 Fantasy Forest: Valentine's all games
5 Fri 29/Jan/2016 Clue Bingo V-Day all games
6 Tue 02/Feb/2016 Dragon Story: Valentine's all games
7 Fri 12/Feb/2016 Valentine: Bakery Story 2 all games
8 Wed 17/Feb/2016 BS2 UPDATED to v.1.5.1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List) (Secret Club announced)
-"- Fri 19/Feb/2016 - no offer all games
-"- Sat 20/Feb/2016 BS2 UPDATED to v.1.5.2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List) ("Bugs Fixes")
9 Fri 26/Feb/2016 Solitair all but not BS2
10 Fri 04/Mar/2016 Hungry Babies: Wild Life all but not BS2
11 Fri 11/Mar/2016 - no offer all games
12 Fri 18/Mar/2016 - no offer all games
13 Fri 25/Mar/2016 Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash all but not BS2
14 Fri 01/Apr/2016 - no offer all games
15 Fri 08/Apr/2016 Restaurant Story: Hot Rod Cafe all but not BS2
16 Fri 15/Apr/2016 Cupcake: Moscow all but not BS2
17 Fri 22/Apr/2016 Fashion Story: Spring Steampunk all but not BS2
18 Fri 29/Apr/2016 Fantasy Forest Story: Flowers all but not BS2
19 Mon 02/May/2016 BS2 UPDATED to v.1.6 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List) - BUG FIXED!

chaben7
03-04-16, 03:14 AM
ok, it's not funny any more, so i just wanna see wht other players have in this respect.

i play various teamlava / storm8 games almost 3 years.
i have always received advertising gem goals each week, and it's always the same for all games i play.
sometimes it was i didn't receive the goal couple of weeks in a row - but it was the same in all games.
sometimes, it was twice a week - and it was also the same in all games.
no matter how these goals came, they were always synchronized through all the games.

it is second week in a row now, when i'm getting these goals in ALL games BUT not in bs2.

and now, i have two adv goals in every game, meantime in bs 2 even advertising button disappeared today after reset.

the time is running, only 2 days left to install the game provided last week, and i am still waiting for reply from storm8 support (5 days).

so i just wanted to check:
- is it just me - and other players are still getting adv goals in bs2?
- or it's a glitch connected somehow to game's recent updates?
- or it looks like new practice, to leave this game without gems income for everybody?
- or it changed to other manner? (for example, in pet shop story and slots, i don't see any adv goals, but i'm getting the rewards automatically when i download wht is asked in all other games)

same thing happening to me, just an invite to play now in BS2(no gem reward) but the offer to download for gems in other games...this is the 2nd week in a row. I really rely on these downloads for gems so not very happy with this development

Mysoria
03-04-16, 04:43 AM
It's the same for me, two times in a row. I've been wondering if the game is bugged or if they have stopped gem rewards in bs2

LHbaker8
03-04-16, 08:13 AM
I'm still getting advertising goals.

2 new this week. But neither of them offer any rewards.

But then again, I don't think I've ever had any rewards on these ad goals, which is one of the reasons I've always found them annoying. They clutter up my goal list and main screen, if I clear one more just will follow, and they offer NO benefit to me if I complete them :(

CammoAmmo
03-04-16, 09:06 AM
I'm still getting advertising goals.

2 new this week. But neither of them offer any rewards.

But then again, I don't think I've ever had any rewards on these ad goals, which is one of the reasons I've always found them annoying. They clutter up my goal list and main screen, if I clear one more just will follow, and they offer NO benefit to me if I complete them :(

That is because you must first complete the game goal, and then a second goal will pop up with the goal for gems. It will say to bake anything and it will give you 7 gems. Download goals give 14 gems. But now my goal is glitched and I can't complete it.

elistraie
03-04-16, 09:55 AM
I have never get gems for advertising goals... Until I've found this thread I had no clue that there's a possibility to get gems any other way than donate...
Today is no exception :)

VanaCatu
03-05-16, 03:48 AM
But now my goal is glitched and I can't complete it.
wht do you mean goal glitched?

CammoAmmo
03-05-16, 10:29 AM

This is the goal to get to island 10 on bubble mania. It won't load past this and the image keeps switching.

VanaCatu
03-05-16, 11:12 AM
oh! so you did already get to island 10 - and it doesn't register?

bobbyrae
03-05-16, 03:34 PM
I have no advertising goals in bs2 either. I did, but then they disappeared maybe yesterday or today?

kat8rose
03-08-16, 01:48 PM
Same here! Aggravating. ..thought they cut me off because I refuse to buy gems or value packs until they give us proper pantries like RS2 ...they have the coding, game is old enough

CammoAmmo
03-08-16, 04:53 PM
oh! so you did already get to island 10 - and it doesn't register?

Yep... no gems for me :(

VanaCatu
03-25-16, 11:08 PM
ok. it's been a month already since it's started, and i'm loosing my patience.

just got a goals everywhere to download "dragon story : birthday" in all games BUT NOT IN BS2!

any tambourine dances like force closing, clearing cache, reinstalling - didn't help again.

this is already 3rd advertising goal not appearing in this game only.

i hope at least moderators can help me to attract support's attention for it to be fixed!

adv goals are not "ocassional". i play 3 years, and they always had a system. the system of reqards can change, etc..., but i'm always having the same thing in all games. and i do not understand why i was left now w/o this feature in bs2. since some of players got it fixed somehow and got reply for support tickets - what am i, leper?

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 11:15 PM
Vana, can you please send me your ticket number by PM and I'll pass it on to S8 and see if they can check progress. At least this issue does not affect game play.

Please be mindful that support are overloaded with helping players get their games back in Restaurant Story and are working hard to get to all tickets. I would suggest - and this goes for all players - that you don't keep emailing support until they respond as the process will only be longer.

Also, remember that posting communication with Support is against forum rules. Thanks all... :)

VanaCatu
03-25-16, 11:34 PM
thank you ms. spirit!
sory, i didn't know about rs situation (i'm on android).
but anyhow, i'm gonna wait as long as need to be, i just wanna make sure that it will be solved/fixed.
i'm not openning any double tickets for same issue. and don't post every single day in the same one.
i only reminded twice, with 2 weeks interval each.
but if this make the process longer too, ok - i'm not gonna remind any more.
and i really hope they will fix it.
i had my goals eveywhere, i got my gems in bs2.
then i bought minor amount of gems to buy appliance - and then gem goals stopped to income!
you wd understand, i guess, that it left unpleasant feeling like if i bought gems - i have to do this forever now, since i won't have any more source to get it.

(nothing to talk that due to my location i never had all these offers to watch video for gems and othe useful blabla.
i'm ok with it, i understand it.
i'm buying gems for various games.
not so often and much, but regularly. i'm loyal, but!
i always had these goals to help me. and i'm thankful for it. and of course i wanna keep it)

eternal222
03-26-16, 06:05 PM
same things happen to me. did not got goal to download game in bs2 while other s8 game got it

Mysoria
03-28-16, 07:10 AM
So is this a bug and not a concise decision from the game makers? If other players are still getting gems from download goals in bs2 I guess I should contact support as well.

VanaCatu
04-08-16, 02:03 AM
ok, it's another friday in S8 Land, and another gem/gold offer in all games, but BS2.

we know now this is an issue and not intented, so maybe when our developers will solve the problem with restaurant story, they will have a minute to look into this matter and to let us have our offers back.

chaben7
04-11-16, 03:06 AM
I downloaded from my bakery in hopes, but got no gems😢

SpiritWind00
04-11-16, 03:49 AM
I have bingo level 25(?) turn up in all games, including BS2 today...

VanaCatu
04-11-16, 04:32 AM
I have bingo level 25(?) turn up in all games, including BS2 today...
so this is really glitch... i have amended the first post with all games i was offered everywhere but in bs2.
i downloaded 2 of them, to check will there be a reward in bs2 or not.
i got rewards everywhere, but not in bs2.

i will download the latest offered game, in order not to loose gems / gold in other games.

but i just hope that someday developers will have time to fix it.

VanaCatu
04-12-16, 09:26 AM
okay, i was checking for updates, rechecked all screenshots i have,
and i think the problem occured for android since it got last update
(17 or 20 feb, due to secret club announce).

here are all offers i got in all games since adv goals was released for bs2.
it is clearly seen that everything was going right - until 'secret club' app version updated.

(or even maybe because i downloaded valentine's version of bs2 -
as you can see, this was the last offer i got in bs2...
this version is older, it's not okay (secret club is not in),
but no matter, i checked in it - no goals. deleted it - and nothing changed)

so, i'll wait till next version announced - to see if this problem will be fixed,
and if not, i'll turn back to my still opened support ticket.
i'm an optimist, and i hope that sooner or later i'll be heard and helped :)

week date offer in
50 Fri 11/Dec/2015 Dragon Story (don't remember version) all games
51 Fri 18/Dec/2015 - no offer all games
52 Tue 22/Dec/2015 Hungry Babies all games
53\1 Fri 01/Jan/2016 Dragon Story: Winter Wonderland all games
2 Fri 08/Jan/2016 - no offer all games
3 Fri 15/Jan/2016 Restaurant Story: Royal Blues all games
4 Fri 22/Jan/2016 Fantasy Forest: Valentine's all games
5 Fri 29/Jan/2016 Clue Bingo V-Day all games
6 Tue 02/Feb/2016 Dragon Story: Valentine's all games
7 Fri 12/Feb/2016 Valentine: Bakery Story 2 all games
8 Wed 17/Feb/2016 BS2 UPDATED to v.1.5.1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List) (Secret Club announced)
-"- Fri 19/Feb/2016 - no offer all games
-"- Sat 20/Feb/2016 BS2 UPDATED to v.1.5.2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List) ("Bugs Fixes")
9 Fri 26/Feb/2016 Solitair all but not BS2
10 Fri 04/Mar/2016 Hungry Babies: Wild Life all but not BS2
11 Fri 11/Mar/2016 - no offer all games
12 Fri 18/Mar/2016 - no offer all games
13 Fri 25/Mar/2016 Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash all but not BS2
14 Fri 01/Apr/2016 - no offer all games
15 Fri 08/Apr/2016 Restaurant Story: Hot Rod Cafe all but not BS2
16 Fri 15/Apr/2016 Cupcake: Moscow all but not BS2
17 Fri 22/Apr/2016 Fashion Story: Spring Steampunk all but not BS2
18 Fri 29/Apr/2016 Fantasy Forest Story: Flowers all but not BS2
19 Mon 02/May/2016 BS2 UPDATED to v.1.6 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87322-BAKERY-STORY-2-Updates-List) - BUG FIXED!

(under "all games" i mean stories: restaurant 1 & 2, bakery 1 & 2, farm 1 & 2, castle, fashion, fantasy forest, dragons, monsters, pet shop).

chaben7
04-15-16, 05:16 AM
Hopefully they will fix this soon

Rynetory2
04-15-16, 06:35 AM
As Moderator SpiritWind mentioned in an earlier post, Support is very overloaded with support issues helping players recovering their games, I hope you and others can understand that they are trying their best to get to everyone as fast as they can. Well on the bright side, at least we are still able to play our games. Let's try to be more patient and understanding by giving priority to community members who had lost their games. In reverse situation, I'm sure others would give you the priority if you were the one who lost your game. Thank you very much.

P.S. Thank you for rewording your comments. Really appreciate your understanding. :o

VanaCatu
04-15-16, 07:03 AM
i fully understand and agree, that's why you can see i'm not insisting any more, not sending additional requests in my ticket, i just keep the records - maybe when the major problem will be solved and the team will have time these records could help to find the source of this problem :)

kat8rose
04-15-16, 09:32 AM
Same problem here, again! I do hope s8 helps all recover lost games swiftly, and do agree that's a priority. ....HOWEVER, this is an old problem and should have been solved a long time ago.

chaben7
04-22-16, 02:10 AM
This is not a complaint but I am wondering if storm8 are actually fully aware that this is happening in BS2, it seems very strange that this is the only game experiencing this problem.

Rynetory2
04-22-16, 04:56 AM
Yes the team is aware of this. Bakery Story 2 is one of the newer games so sometimes we get teething issues. There were also teething issues when Restaurant Story 2 and Farm Story 2 were first introduced.

chaben7
04-22-16, 05:31 AM
OK, thanks, as I say, not complaining, just wondering

VanaCatu
05-03-16, 01:48 AM
yay! they did it!!!
the game just updated to v.1.6 - and the latest offer i got last friday and not yet downladed - if finally in bs2 too!
thanks s8! :)

CammoAmmo
05-03-16, 08:09 AM
Woohoo! Glad to see they finally fixed it for you :)

Mine hasn't shown up, hope it will soon.

VanaCatu
05-03-16, 08:40 AM
Woohoo! Glad to see they finally fixed it for you :)

Mine hasn't shown up, hope it will soon.
oh! i seemed to see you've got it, in some other thread... but i cd be wrong...
do u also play from android device?

chaben7
05-03-16, 10:22 AM
thanks for info, mine wasn't fixed but after reading VanaCuta I uninstalled and then re-installed & it showed up as a goal. yeah, got 14 gems

VanaCatu
05-03-16, 10:52 AM
thanks for info, mine wasn't fixed but after reading VanaCuta I uninstalled and then re-installed & it showed up as a goal. yeah, got 14 gems
i think somewhere in playmarket/googlestore (whtevr its name, they change it so often that i cannot remember), there sd be some settings for each application you have on yr device. there sd be some box like "automatically update".
my bs2 game does it herself (like several other apps too) - and i just see the notification that such and such app has been updated.
but i remember i switched this box off for some applications, and if i need to update some of them, i can go to playmarket, check for update, and force update it in hand-mode.
i just don't know how this auto-update works, is it default for any app you download, or does it depend on your device settings.
so maybe there is a sence for you to check your bs2 settings in playmarket, so you wdn't miss an updates? (don't know, just guessing)

ps: found how to check / setup autoupdate in playmarket:

http://fs173.www.ex.ua/get/242678654/gp1.png

http://fs173.www.ex.ua/get/242678657/gp2.png

http://fs174.www.ex.ua/get/242678661/gp3.png

http://fs173.www.ex.ua/get/242678665/gp4.png

http://fs174.www.ex.ua/get/242678649/gp5.png

CammoAmmo
05-05-16, 03:11 PM
oh! i seemed to see you've got it, in some other thread... but i cd be wrong...
do u also play from android device?

I had it before and then I stopped recieving it. However, I wish I still did 't have it because not I have the exact same glitched bubble mania goal that I had before and wouldn't go away! :(

chaben7
05-06-16, 03:00 AM
i think somewhere in playmarket/googlestore (whtevr its name, they change it so often that i cannot remember), there sd be some settings for each application you have on yr device. there sd be some box like "automatically update".
my bs2 game does it herself (like several other apps too) - and i just see the notification that such and such app has been updated.
but i remember i switched this box off for some applications, and if i need to update some of them, i can go to playmarket, check for update, and force update it in hand-mode.
i just don't know how this auto-update works, is it default for any app you download, or does it depend on your device settings.
so maybe there is a sence for you to check your bs2 settings in playmarket, so you wdn't miss an updates? (don't know, just guessing)

ps: found how to check / setup autoupdate in playmarket:

http://fs173.www.ex.ua/get/242678654/gp1.png

http://fs173.www.ex.ua/get/242678657/gp2.png

http://fs174.www.ex.ua/get/242678661/gp3.png

http://fs173.www.ex.ua/get/242678665/gp4.png

http://fs174.www.ex.ua/get/242678649/gp5.png

Thanks, will have a look