PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

kooky panda
02-19-16, 10:41 AM
If you cannot find a current thread for your issue and do not want to start up a new thread, please post here.

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or Storm 8 Studios ), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game ( from Itunes only) Third party sites are not supported
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
Force Close your game

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or Storm 8), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version.

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or Storm 8 ), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Helpful Thread
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61471-Helpful-threads)
Transferring Games - You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@storm8.com (support@storm8.com) so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8 servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@storm8.com (support@storm8.com).
You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

kooky panda
02-19-16, 10:41 AM
What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

iOS General Issues
If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.

For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Connection Issues

Force shut game
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
Start game

If you are using wifi, the bandwidth and number of devices connected to it are contributing factors to your connectivity performance.

Device Performance Issues
Some older devices may have trouble keeping up with the game.

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
Store away some (if not all) animated decorations .
Avoid running other apps in the background
Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
Reduce the number of neighbours if you have close to a thousand

Display/Graphics Issues

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Restart device and game
Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.

If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting a neighbor, clicking on your market or clicking Social/Community.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

weebluemoth
02-20-16, 06:08 PM
I am not getting credit for Liam visits, many missing smiley faces. ��

Rynetory2
02-21-16, 12:08 AM
Are you not getting coins or note from his visit? He doesnt always give note, he gives coins randomly. Can you reinstall your game if you arent getting anything at all? Please try that and see if it works.

CammoAmmo
02-21-16, 08:38 AM
Bug: To-Go Order Bubble not centered

iOS iPhone 5, version 9.2.1
Bakery Story 2 version 1.5
Bug has been here since update, did not do anything to cause it. See picture for description.

Scarllet201
02-21-16, 06:09 PM
Hello storm8 friends ... plz help me.... i can't open jack's dry goods ... it opens another window instead and says Michelle's luxury shop ...😢
I can't but chocolates and i can't complete the goals ... i have reinstalled the game but still the same issue

kooky panda
02-21-16, 07:20 PM
Hello storm8 friends ... plz help me.... i can't open jack's dry goods ... it opens another window instead and says Michelle's luxury shop ...
I can't but chocolates and i can't complete the goals ... i have reinstalled the game but still the same issue

Are you clicking on the correct building?
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm35/BS2/Shop/50/03jack_zpsis0b13ch.png (http://s292.photobucket.com/user/BS2/media/Shop/50/03jack_zpsis0b13ch.png.html)

Rynetory2
02-22-16, 03:16 AM
Bug: To-Go Order Bubble not centered

iOS iPhone 5, version 9.2.1
Bakery Story 2 version 1.5
Bug has been here since update, did not do anything to cause it. See picture for description.

Thanks for your feedback. I had reported it.

alexsjusa
03-03-16, 05:17 AM
I'm having trouble with my game continually shutting down (it may freeze or just close unexpectedly) I've ininstalled twice already!

bjgrzyb
03-03-16, 07:26 PM
Hi all! I just started bakery story, I am level 16 and I am wondering when I get to have neighbors? When I click on the button a thing comes up that says "coming soon! Visit your neighbors shop!" So when is soon? What level do I have to be to visit other shops??

kooky panda
03-04-16, 09:41 AM
I'm having trouble with my game continually shutting down (it may freeze or just close unexpectedly) I've ininstalled twice already!

Make sure you force close out your game when you are finished playing to see if that helps.

thelittlehaven
03-10-16, 04:34 AM
Why when I have the ingredients for the Irish recipes does it not allow me to make them, also is one of the challenges to collect hundreds of clovers as they are going into my storage and I can only store 80 goods ? This Irish business really is a bit Irish lol

Rynetory2
03-10-16, 07:36 AM
Did you have the required ingredients in your pantry? What happens when you click to cook the recipe?

The clovers do not count towards your pantry. :)

Not enough room (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89778-Not-enough-room)

nicmoore77
03-11-16, 08:34 AM
Please help, Jenny's Hobby keeps resetting, the task is bake any recipe and receive 7 gems. Each time I bake something it will give the 7 gems but it then resets and the game reloads. Uninstalled the game twice, restarted my iPad several times, and my device is using the latest version iOS 9.2.1.

chapter12
03-11-16, 09:11 AM
I have had an issue several times now where I purchased something with gems and then lost the purchase. Today, I used 17 gems in the Baker's Club Specials (rather than bake the PBJ cake) and then later the checkmark disappeared (showing the cakes as baked) but my gems are still gone. Two times I have used gems to purchase seasonal decorations in the checklist and then the decorations/checklist credit disappeared, but I was still out my gems. Help?

kooky panda
03-11-16, 11:17 AM
Please help, Jenny's Hobby keeps resetting, the task is bake any recipe and receive 7 gems. Each time I bake something it will give the 7 gems but it then resets and the game reloads. Uninstalled the game twice, restarted my iPad several times, and my device is using the latest version iOS 9.2.1.
If you are logged into facebook in the game, try logging out, then try to bake something else.

janeDough
03-12-16, 09:59 AM
Why is the strawberry tiramisu not giving clovers? It has the same cooking time as the cupcakes.

kooky panda
03-12-16, 03:36 PM
Why is the strawberry tiramisu not giving clovers? It has the same cooking time as the cupcakes.

I am checking on this.

LonePudding
03-12-16, 08:50 PM
Please help with the quickserve issue, as I'm relying on them for the event. What a time for a bug like this :rolleyes:

kooky panda
03-14-16, 01:38 PM
I am sorry guys, but this is not a bug...
It is intended for the strawberry tiramisu and the mocha frappe to not drop clovers.

killerpumps
03-14-16, 10:07 PM
I'm playing on the app and trying to do Golden Clovers part 1/2 where it wants me to tap on Finn to get gold clovers, but every time I click on him or serve him I only get regular ones? I've already done the other part of the quest I just don't know what I'm doing wrong with Finn..

Am I supposed to finish other goals to collect them and that will count or am I just tapping on him like the quest says?

Rynetory2
03-15-16, 06:53 AM
Finn drops regular and gold clovers randomly. The gold clovers are more difficult to get. Please keep tapping on him until you get the gold clovers. You can also complete the other goals when you can to get more gold clovers. Good luck. :)

janeDough
03-17-16, 04:25 AM
It looks like all of my recipes require 2 extra milks today.

Rynetory2
03-17-16, 06:28 AM
Sorry but I dont quite understand your statement. What specific issues are you having?

ministripes
03-18-16, 02:01 AM
my bakery story 2 app keepn on closing by itself, especially when i open the appliances store

LonePudding
03-18-16, 09:31 AM
My game shuts down my whole iPad! It restarts a few seconds after. It only happens when I play this game.

cgags13
03-18-16, 11:30 AM
My game keeps freezing or just shuts down too. It's so frustrating. I have reinstalled too.

kooky panda
03-18-16, 01:53 PM
I once again had the freezing and being knocked off, but once I logged out of face book my game ran fine.

dyn2sr5
03-18-16, 06:26 PM
I was trying and trying to purchase a second barista machine with gems. Every time I placed it, the game crashed. Actually, it's crashing a lot today since I started back playing the regular version and the secret baker's opened. So, I just realized that somehow I now have three barista machines, two bought with gems. I want to remove one and receive my gems back. This was a glitch and not my fault.

[Discussing support issues (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

Anyone have any comments?

Now you've blocked me to access here? http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?70-TeamLava-Bugs-and-Feedback - this is ridiculous.

ministripes
03-19-16, 12:30 AM
i don't have a facebook account so none of my game are linked to that but it still crashes

Rynetory2
03-19-16, 07:31 AM
Sorry that your game is crashing. :( Unfortunately mine is as well.

Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?89227-Game-freezes-and-slow-(version-1-5))

SpiritWind00
03-24-16, 04:17 AM
I have had an issue several times now where I purchased something with gems and then lost the purchase. Today, I used 17 gems in the Baker's Club Specials (rather than bake the PBJ cake) and then later the checkmark disappeared (showing the cakes as baked) but my gems are still gone. Two times I have used gems to purchase seasonal decorations in the checklist and then the decorations/checklist credit disappeared, but I was still out my gems. Help?

sorry to hear this... The first thing to always do when there is an error/issue/bug in your game is to force close your game. If that doesn't work, reinstall. all game progress is stored on S8 servers, so you won't lose your game. If that doesn't fix the problem, you need to contact Support so an agent can check your game. Make sure you have a strong wifi connection first before using gems to avoid any syncing issues.
S8 Support email: support@storm8.com

JoJoOhNo76
03-25-16, 07:19 AM
When I complete the rainbow sugar, it does not appear in my inventory. Help?

kooky panda
03-25-16, 12:48 PM
When I complete the rainbow sugar, it does not appear in my inventory. Help?
Try restarting your game to see if it shows up. If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Mercuriair
03-31-16, 12:16 AM
Playing on iPhone I can't see the whole of what's in the pantry, so if it's full and I need to remove to proceed it's only showing the hardest items to get!

how do I scroll on iPhone?

Easy enough on tablet.

Also I remember old bakery story, I enjoy playing bs2 but

Why are we not allowed to store ovens etc? Takes up a lot of space especially when just starting and not done many expansions eg I could easily live without flower oven and bread oven just now, they each only make one item and rarely are they needed for a task.

Rynetory2
03-31-16, 07:22 AM
Can you open your pantry and slide the items upwards and see the items below?

Sorry it is not intended for us to store the regular appliances. Thanks for your feedback.

Mercuriair
03-31-16, 02:39 PM
No can't slide up

Mercuriair
03-31-16, 02:54 PM
I've ended up deleting 50 thank you notes. Annoying they take up space in pantry. How can I view the pantry without it being full? I'm thinking to only keep as many thank you notes as the max needed for whatever upgrades I need at any one time (if that makes sense?)

kooky panda
03-31-16, 02:56 PM
I've ended up deleting 50 thank you notes. Annoying they take up space in pantry. How can I view the pantry without it being full? I'm thinking to only keep as many thank you notes as the max needed for whatever upgrades I need at any one time (if that makes sense?)

Click on the pantry item that is in your bakery to see the items in storage.

kooky panda
03-31-16, 02:57 PM
No can't slide up
On iphone tap pantry screen and scroll up to see other items.

Mercuriair
03-31-16, 05:51 PM
Think it's my phone that's the problem thanks anyway

Rynetory2
04-01-16, 07:15 AM
Hope you're able to solve your phone issue soon. :) Thank you for letting us know.

janne2130
04-06-16, 03:22 PM
I have a couple issues currently. The first is that Jack no longer visits, I can see him in the doorway but he never enters. Now i am having the same issue with the brunch person. Also, certain times my tables will be empty but the host is turning people away for no seating.

kooky panda
04-06-16, 03:57 PM
I have a couple issues currently. The first is that Jack no longer visits, I can see him in the doorway but he never enters. Now i am having the same issue with the brunch person. Also, certain times my tables will be empty but the host is turning people away for no seating.
Please check this thread for some help.
Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?90215-Finn-the-Leprechaun-can-t-walk-inside)

alexsjusa
04-10-16, 12:37 AM
I'm so frustrated with this game I'm tired of uninstalling! I'm trying to place watermelon tables and the game keeps shutting off! I'm using version 2 1.5 and I have iPhone 5S!

Rynetory2
04-10-16, 05:30 AM
Have you tried using the Bakery Story 2: Love & cupcake version? Maybe you would like to try that while decorating? See Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89227-Game-freezes-and-slow-(version-1-5)) thread.

alexsjusa
04-11-16, 01:53 AM
Have you tried using the Bakery Story 2: Love & cupcake version? Maybe you would like to try that while decorating? See Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89227-Game-freezes-and-slow-(version-1-5)) thread.

I finally got it in the tenth try or thereabouts! Game is very buggy! It shuts down all the time!

Rynetory2
04-12-16, 06:33 AM
I finally got it in the tenth try or thereabouts! Game is very buggy! It shuts down all the time!

It's happening for me too, so I switch between the 2 versions. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. :o

MaveyGad
04-15-16, 01:55 AM
Dear admin,
I cannot open my Bakery, Restaurant & Dragon story for half day now. I have tried to uninstall & reinstall the games, clean my phone & restart it but still couldn't open any of it...pls help me..thank u.

Rynetory2
04-15-16, 06:29 AM
Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your games. Can you check if your connection is good? You may want to switch off your connection settings on your device and reconnect again. If you are using wifi, switch on/off your modem and router. Or try to use another wifi if available. Also please ensure that you have the latest software for your device. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

MaveyGad
04-15-16, 09:06 AM
Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your games. Can you check if your connection is good? You may want to switch off your connection settings on your device and reconnect again. If you are using wifi, switch on/off your modem and router. Or try to use another wifi if available. Also please ensure that you have the latest software for your device. Please let us know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Thank u for replying but I have done all of it but still cant open my games & I have a strong wifi signal. I have tried to connect to another wifi as well but still the same. I have the latest update versions of the games & I dont know why suddenly I couldn't access any of it even with my other 2 mobile phones its still unaccessible. I've been playing the games for almost 2 years now using all of my 3 gadgets...just now im having a problem with it. 😳

Rynetory2
04-16-16, 06:04 AM
Sorry to hear that you are still unable to get into your games. For your case, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games. Please include your Storm8 ID and the games that you are having issues with in your email. Sorry about this. I hope you will be able to get into your games soon.

MaveyGad
04-16-16, 11:53 PM
Sorry to hear that you are still unable to get into your games. For your case, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games. Please include your Storm8 ID and the games that you are having issues with in your email. Sorry about this. I hope you will be able to get into your games soon.

Hi..I have discovered that I cant open my storm8 games using wifi from my internet provider, however if I connect to a different wifi network I can be able to open & play all the games. I sent an email to storm8 asking if they are still responsible to fix the issue or is it already with my internet provider? And Im still waiting for their reply, coz right now I have called & asked my internet provider if they've blocked my games from storm8 & they said that they haven't blocked any online games & I also asked them to repair my internet whether somethings wrong with it & they did have refreshed my internet subscription already & they said they could not do anything anymore as my internet is working properly but still storm8 games are inaccessible. Is storm8 games being selective with internet? I really dont know why I used to play using the same internet before but suddenly now I just cant access my games with it. However using another network games are opening normally.?

Rynetory2
04-17-16, 06:36 AM
Great to hear that you have gotten back your games using a different network! We had an issue whereby some players couldnt get into their games a recent while ago. The team had checked and confirmed that there was nothing wrong on their end and they couldnt help to get these players to get on as the blocks were on the ISP end. Some members managed to get back on after contacting their ISPs. To answer your question - no, Storm8 does not block any player from accessing the games. I'm not sure about your case but I would follow up again with your ISP if I were you. Since you have emailed to Support, please continue to follow up with Support and they can give you better advise according to your case. Thanks for letting us know that you were able to get back into your games and your feedback.

MaveyGad
04-18-16, 08:16 AM
@rynetory2 Thank you...Im still waiting for storm8 feedback & had emailed them thrice already...in the meantime Im also in contact with my ISP & my issue has been addressed to their support engineering & Im still waiting to have it fixed. I will update here once it is fixed or not... Thank you.

Update: My Internet provider have already fixed my issue & I can play my games normally now. Thank you. ☺

cerulean59
04-23-16, 08:09 AM

This game driving me crazy.
shutting down over and over again

babysx1
04-23-16, 11:37 PM

This is so frustrating game shuts down every few minutes and I cannot open the appliances tab any more the game just shuts down

Rynetory2
04-24-16, 12:57 AM

This is so frustrating game shuts down every few minutes and I cannot open the appliances tab any more the game just shuts down

Which game version are you using? Are you referring to version 1.5? Please continue to give your feedback in Game freezes and slow (version 1.5) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89227-Game-freezes-and-slow-(version-1-5)) if so. Otherwise, please let us know which version you are having issues with. Thanks.

LoveAMunch
04-24-16, 07:40 AM
hi, running IOS, and Bakery Story 2 V 1.4.2

For a couple of weeks now, my Pantry is showing 0 of 110, with nothing showing in the pantry. However I do have items in the pantry - if I click on another store to open and add to my pantry, it will show at top of screen 108/110 (which is the correct count).

with actual pantry showing 0/110, I can't manage the pantry.

LoveAMunch
04-24-16, 07:50 AM
hi, running IOS, and Bakery Story 2 V 1.4.2

I think we figured it out: short version: turns out it was Bakery Story 2 Love and cupcakes V1.4.6 with the problem. In trying to figure that out, we installed Bakery Story 2 (regular version) onto a different iPad. That came in as V 1.4.2, and also had the problem. An hour later it was showing with the V1.5 update available (odd, that it didn't download that to begin with). When updated to that level, the problem goes away.

We are all set, and will play on the regular Bakery Story 2.

Rynetory2
04-24-16, 07:51 AM
Sorry to hear that. Your existing version is a little outdated. Can you delete that and download either version 1.4.6 or version 1.5? Please ensure your iOS is 9.3.1. Please let us know if it helps. Thanks.

Rynetory2
04-24-16, 07:53 AM
I think we figured it out: short version: turns out it was Bakery Story 2 Love and cupcakes V1.4.6 with the problem. In trying to figure that out, we installed Bakery Story 2 (regular version) onto a different iPad. That came in as V 1.4.2, and also had the problem. An hour later it was showing with the V1.5 update available (odd, that it didn't download that to begin with). When updated to that level, the problem goes away.

We are all set, and will play on the regular Bakery Story 2.

Glad to hear that it's solved. :) You may want to consider setting your device to automatic update under Settings/iTune.

LoveAMunch
04-24-16, 08:40 AM
Sorry to hear that. Your existing version is a little outdated. Can you delete that and download either version 1.4.6 or version 1.5? Please ensure your iOS is 9.3.1. Please let us know if it helps. Thanks.

I think my 2nd update got crossed with yours. The higher version did fix this. thanks much!! And thanks, will do on your 2nd post: set automatic updates.

Rynetory2
04-24-16, 09:09 AM
Yap, I was typing a reply to your first as you were for your second. :) no worries. Just glad your game is back on track. Thanks.

Bette3900
04-26-16, 03:26 PM
I just leveled up to level 36, and now my Xp don't register. It keeps saying 0. When I cook, xp's are added, but when I leave the game and go back in, it resets to 0. I tried force closing and reinstalling with no luck.

kooky panda
04-26-16, 04:05 PM
I just leveled up to level 36, and now my Xp don't register. It keeps saying 0. When I cook, xp's are added, but when I leave the game and go back in, it resets to 0. I tried force closing and reinstalling with no luck.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

CammoAmmo
04-26-16, 04:33 PM
I also have this bug. 30493

SKD58
04-26-16, 04:49 PM
I am level 30, was very close to level 31 when all my experience points disappeared!!! It has been reset to zero (0)!!!! I am very upset about this!!!!

Niire
04-26-16, 05:14 PM
I, too, have this xp issue. :( I am running android on the original BS2.

babysx1
04-26-16, 05:33 PM
I, too, have this xp issue. :( I am running android on the original BS2.

I have same problem

Niire
04-26-16, 05:37 PM
I sent in a ticket, Kooky do you need the number so you have a list of all of them to put together?

Edit...nevermind, I got a fast response from support...they have fixed the issue, and for anyone still seeing the bug, they did say to please try force closing/restarting...and if that doesn't work, you can uninstall/reinstall. :)

Rynetory2
04-26-16, 08:50 PM
Glad to see that the issues were resolved.

CammoAmmo
04-27-16, 04:03 AM
Great! What a speedy fix. :)

Rynetory2
04-27-16, 04:36 AM
The team did a great job on solving it fast so it doesnt affect our quest. ;)

ChefDona
05-11-16, 12:25 PM
I got my bakery back on my iPhone but not on the iPad. When I uninstall and then reinstall on the iPad, it still goes to level 1. I prefer to play on the iPad as the phone is too small. Any suggestions?

Rynetory2
05-11-16, 04:35 PM
I got my bakery back on my iPhone but not on the iPad. When I uninstall and then reinstall on the iPad, it still goes to level 1. I prefer to play on the iPad as the phone is too small. Any suggestions?

See this. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91468-Bakery-reset-to-level-1-and-store-levels-decreased

Belluriel
05-14-16, 12:26 AM
ok for some reason starting last night my bakery story 2 just randomly shuts off back to my apps screen sometimes every 5 minutes sometimes longer.... and I have the latest version and turned it off and on and did all the normal fixes .....

Same for me, this came along with the current event. Usually last a couple of minutes before it closes but now I can't finish the mother and son quest because it closes down whenever I try and take the picture out of inventory, so that triggers it no matter how long it takes. And yes I've already re-installed this game yet again.

Rynetory2
05-14-16, 07:47 AM
Same for me, this came along with the current event. Usually last a couple of minutes before it closes but now I can't finish the mother and son quest because it closes down whenever I try and take the picture out of inventory, so that triggers it no matter how long it takes. And yes I've already re-installed this game yet again.

Which version are you using?

tylagoon1996
05-14-16, 10:53 AM
I too am having crashing issues, approximately every 30 seconds or so. The game just stops, then processes as if I re-entered the game and repeats the same goals. However it does acknowledge items I have cooked or challenge items I have completed. This has only been happening since new goals/new update. And of course I have tried every restart, reinstall and memory dump option available. I also tried using the Love and Cupcakes version with the same results. It has become incredibly frustrating and annoying, and I would love a bug fix right about now.

Ipad mini 3, iOS 9.3.1
Game version 1.6
Support ID: UEV3S5Y

kooky panda
05-14-16, 01:22 PM
I too am having crashing issues, approximately every 30 seconds or so. The game just stops, then processes as if I re-entered the game and repeats the same goals. However it does acknowledge items I have cooked or challenge items I have completed. This has only been happening since new goals/new update. And of course I have tried every restart, reinstall and memory dump option available. I also tried using the Love and Cupcakes version with the same results. It has become incredibly frustrating and annoying, and I would love a bug fix right about now.

Ipad mini 3, iOS 9.3.1
Game version 1.6
Support ID: UEV3S5Y

If the any of the goals that keep repeating is a goal associated with playing another game, please go back to that game and play a level, then close out your BS2 and see if that helps.
If not, please send an email to support@storm 8 for assistance.

tiggerstorm8
05-14-16, 02:31 PM
Still having the same issue with the app shutting down within seconds of opening and done everything I could think of

c1b2
05-14-16, 04:07 PM
I am having issues with not collecting coins since the last update. I am using an iPad with iOS 9.3.1. Very disappointed was enjoying game but cannot advance.

Rynetory2
05-14-16, 06:20 PM
I am having issues with not collecting coins since the last update. I am using an iPad with iOS 9.3.1. Very disappointed was enjoying game but cannot advance.

Can you reinstall your game and see if it helps? This time, close out your game when you are not playing.

Rynetory2
05-16-16, 01:02 AM
I'm having problems with the game turning its self off repeatedly some times its a few minutes apart other times its so bad that I cant keep it on ......... I force closed it I reinstalled it ... I have no idea as what to do now......

Please see my reply in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91567-Game-crashing-(version-1-6)

CelestiasHeaven
05-16-16, 09:52 AM
The game is having this bug at the moment.. there was the goal to reach level 61 in Hungry Babys Wildlife, i already reached Level 61.
Switched to Bakery Story claimed the reward, and then the game keeps on resteting the progess over and over, its like i can never receive the reward because the game keeps on permanent resetting the reward it self and keep on instant reloading the whoe bakery!
Fix this asap plz!

kooky panda
05-16-16, 10:04 AM
The game is having this bug at the moment.. there was the goal to reach level 61 in Hungry Babys Wildlife, i already reached Level 61.
Switched to Bakery Story claimed the reward, and then the game keeps on resteting the progess over and over, its like i can never receive the reward because the game keeps on permanent resetting the reward it self and keep on instant reloading the whoe bakery!
Fix this asap plz!

See more information on the current bug thread you previously posted on.

topcat99
05-25-16, 04:43 PM
This issue is getting silly now....I erased and deregistered my tablet just to only install Bs2 on it. Still it crashes constantly!!!! Tried all the various suggestions too many times to count....still crashes constantly!!! This has only been an issue since the last update....its not just me-read your google play reviews! Getting so close to just giving up on the game now........

kooky panda
05-25-16, 04:55 PM
This issue is getting silly now....I erased and deregistered my tablet just to only install Bs2 on it. Still it crashes constantly!!!! Tried all the various suggestions too many times to count....still crashes constantly!!! This has only been an issue since the last update....its not just me-read your google play reviews! Getting so close to just giving up on the game now........
I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check out your game and device.

sugerbabby2
05-28-16, 05:22 PM
I'm having problems connecting to fb. I uninstalled it but that has helped. Any ideas

shadownav
05-29-16, 03:18 PM
my pantry on the top menu says 200/200, but when i go to my pantry it says 171/200 and i can not buy items or delete items. i have uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cache, nothing helped.

bibisdish
05-29-16, 07:01 PM
I purchased the new Value Pack for the Fiesta Time goal. Need the jars so I can increase my storage in order to continue. Unfortunately, the Value Pack won't load. Have done a hard close, reload, etc. to no avail. Ugh!

Rynetory2
05-30-16, 01:54 AM
my pantry on the top menu says 200/200, but when i go to my pantry it says 171/200 and i can not buy items or delete items. i have uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cache, nothing helped.

Which version are you playing on? Can you check that you are playing on the latest game version? If issue still persists, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.

Rynetory2
05-30-16, 01:57 AM
I purchased the new Value Pack for the Fiesta Time goal. Need the jars so I can increase my storage in order to continue. Unfortunately, the Value Pack won't load. Have done a hard close, reload, etc. to no avail. Ugh!

Can you restart your game and check your pantry again? You may want to check your iTune/Play account and see if the transaction went through. If you are still missing your jars, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further on this. Sorry about this.

BonnieBobbles
05-30-16, 10:47 AM

I am having exactly the same problem & done as you have but nothing has helped.. It looks like it is counting the candies in the pantry on the top menu but not when you actually go into the pantry itself.. cannot delete any items because of course you have to be a certain number for the delete to come up.. definite cock-up :-(

Rynetory2
05-31-16, 04:10 AM
I am having exactly the same problem & done as you have but nothing has helped.. It looks like it is counting the candies in the pantry on the top menu but not when you actually go into the pantry itself.. cannot delete any items because of course you have to be a certain number for the delete to come up.. definite cock-up :-(

Hmmm I'm not seeing this in my game. Can you let me know which version you are playing on? Thanks.

sing0042
05-31-16, 06:11 AM
Here comes the same problem!
I never saw it before until this Fiesta Time Event (5/24)!!
PLEASE FIX IT asap! I can't cook or buy anything!!

GAME'S NAME: bakery story 2: love and cupcake
BUG: The amount of the top menu and the really storage is different! I can't delete whatever I don't need!

Rynetory2
05-31-16, 06:20 AM
Here comes the same problem!
I never saw it before until this Fiesta Time Event (5/24)!!
PLEASE FIX IT asap! I can't cook or buy anything!!

GAME'S NAME: bakery story 2: love and cupcake
BUG: The amount of the top menu and the really storage is different! I can't delete whatever I don't need!

Love and cupcake is the older version of the game. Can you reinstall the latest version and see if that helps? Thanks.

To add: latest version is 1.6.

sing0042
05-31-16, 06:49 AM
Love and cupcake is the older version of the game. Can you reinstall the latest version and see if that helps? Thanks.

To add: latest version is 1.6.

Thanks! I opened "Bakery Story 2" , and the problem was gone!
(while "Bakery Story 2: LOVE and Cupcake" didn't.)

BonnieBobbles
05-31-16, 12:46 PM
Hmmm I'm not seeing this in my game. Can you let me know which version you are playing on? Thanks.

I am playing on Love & Cupcakes.. Will try the BS2 ordinary to see if it works.. didn't really want to leave my love & cupcakes!! Thanks

Rynetory2
05-31-16, 06:38 PM
Thanks! I opened "Bakery Story 2" , and the problem was gone!
(while "Bakery Story 2: LOVE and Cupcake" didn't.)

Great that it's resolved. Thank you for letting me know. :)

I am playing on Love & Cupcakes.. Will try the BS2 ordinary to see if it works.. didn't really want to leave my love & cupcakes!! Thanks

Yes please try that. It should work for you as well.

onlyA
06-01-16, 09:46 AM
Hello, I'm doing the fiesta event right now. I have a pi?ata and it drops 3-4 items needed for the pi?ata cake but only one of those items ends up in my pantry. Should I be receiving all the items or only one? I am playing on the 1.6.1 version.

kooky panda
06-01-16, 10:49 AM
Hello, I'm doing the fiesta event right now. I have a pi?ata and it drops 3-4 items needed for the pi?ata cake but only one of those items ends up in my pantry. Should I be receiving all the items or only one? I am playing on the 1.6.1 version.

Which items are not going into your pantry?

onlyA
06-01-16, 12:29 PM
Kooky Panda,
I have noticed that the lollipops (barista machine) are not going into my pantry.

kooky panda
06-01-16, 01:47 PM
Kooky Panda,
I have noticed that the lollipops (barista machine) are not going into my pantry.
Thanks!
I just checked and I got one from the Barista machine.
Can you try force closing and restarting your game, then let me know if the next ones you collect do not go into your pantry.

onlyA
06-01-16, 03:37 PM
The ones I get from the barista machine show up in my pantry but the ones that i get from the pi?ata don't.
I collected from the pi?ata again and this time they did show up although they did not show up last time. Maybe it just needed restarting. All seems good now, thanks

kooky panda
06-01-16, 03:51 PM
The ones I get from the barista machine show up in my pantry but the ones that i get from the pi?ata don't.
I collected from the pi?ata again and this time they did show up although they did not show up last time. Maybe it just needed restarting. All seems good now, thanks
Thanks for letting me know! Keep a watch and report back if this happens again!

academic525
06-01-16, 06:42 PM
I played bakery story 2 and earned the secret gourmet goods. It was in my bakery last night but disappeared when I opened the game today.
I have ipad pro...current upgrade. My id is academic525. Thank you
Sincerely paulette

Rynetory2
06-01-16, 06:57 PM
I played bakery story 2 and earned the secret gourmet goods. It was in my bakery last night but disappeared when I opened the game today.
I have ipad pro...current upgrade. My id is academic525. Thank you
Sincerely paulette

Which version are you playing on? The latest version is 1.6.

BonnieBobbles
06-02-16, 02:44 AM
Great that it's resolved. Thank you for letting me know. :)

Yes please try that. It should work for you as well.

Thanks rynetory2 it worked for me as well so now on the BS2.. still sad I had to leave my love & cupcakes!!

Rynetory2
06-02-16, 05:14 AM
Thanks rynetory2 it worked for me as well so now on the BS2.. still sad I had to leave my love & cupcakes!!

Glad to hear that! Thank you for letting me know. :o

kbratton7
06-02-16, 11:45 AM
I am playing BS2 Love and Cupcakes. My pantry is showing 2 different amounts and I can't delete items (same problem others are having). I have uninstalled & restarted. Is the only fix for the pantry issue to delete Love & Cupcakes and install just regular BS2?

kooky panda
06-02-16, 11:47 AM
I am playing BS2 Love and Cupcakes. My pantry is showing 2 different amounts and I can't delete items (same problem others are having). I have uninstalled & restarted. Is the only fix for the pantry issue to delete Love & Cupcakes and install just regular BS2?
Please use the regular version for now.
This issue has been reported.

settje14
06-02-16, 03:41 PM
I am unable to make anything, or delete extra supplies. Tried uninstalling game and shutting tablet also.
Unable to update too. Says not compatible with device. Unable to find bakery story 2 w/o love & cupcakez

kooky panda
06-02-16, 03:57 PM
I am unable to make anything, or delete extra supplies. Tried uninstalling game and shutting tablet also.
Unable to update too. Says not compatible with device. Unable to find bakery story 2 w/o love & cupcakez

What specific device do you play on?

settje14
06-02-16, 09:16 PM

Nexus7 tablet

kooky panda
06-03-16, 02:02 PM

Nexus7 tablet

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.storm8studios.bakerytwo52
Here is a link for the Love and Cupcakes version

Liliumorange13
06-05-16, 06:02 AM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.storm8studios.bakerytwo52
Here is a link for the Love and Cupcakes version

But if we are having the issue with Love and cupcakes version and the original is 'not compatible' are we supposed to just wait until the pantry storage issue is fixed?

lothlorien13
06-06-16, 09:07 AM
after i've done jenny's hobby the game always restarts ... did not get the gems ... what' s the matter?

kooky panda
06-06-16, 11:01 AM
But if we are having the issue with Love and cupcakes version and the original is 'not compatible' are we supposed to just wait until the pantry storage issue is fixed?

For the original version make sure you have the most current update.
To check compatibility issues please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

kooky panda
06-06-16, 11:04 AM
after i've done jenny's hobby the game always restarts ... did not get the gems ... what' s the matter?

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

wamdct
06-12-16, 02:44 AM
Hi! I have a problem when I am trying to finish the Fairy Tale Event.

I can't place the the Wand. I have been sticking in the first step of mission since the event started.

Every time I clicked the wand in the decoration box and tried to place the wand on the wall, nothing happened.

No wand appeared on the wall.

In fact, over 90% of the wall decorations can't be placed on the wall.

But some of them can, like the menu board.

I did tried to uninstall the game and then reinstall the game, cleaned all the data of the game , updated the version, or used both of the original BS2 version and The Love and Cupcakes version.

Nothing worked.

Can anyone help me?

My device is Android 5.0
My game version is BS2 2 1.6.1

Thank you a lot! : )

Rynetory2
06-12-16, 03:44 AM
The wand is a x2 squares decoration and likewise for many of the wall decorations like windows. Can you make some room on your wall and try again? Make sure you have 2 squares of free space on your wall. I believe that may the cause of your issue. Let me know if you are still stuck on this goal.

wamdct
06-12-16, 04:12 AM
Well, I did thought about this possibility, so I cleaned up all the decorations on the wall except the decoration can't be cleaned.

This is my bakery now.

There are only a door and an uncleanable decoration on the wall but I still can't place the wand.

Thanks for your answer! : )

hushkat
06-12-16, 05:06 AM
Try moving that secret bakers club wall thing to a different spot. My wand had to be placed in that exact location.

Rynetory2
06-12-16, 06:20 AM
Well, I did thought about this possibility, so I cleaned up all the decorations on the wall except the decoration can't be cleaned.

This is my bakery now.

There are only a door and an uncleanable decoration on the wall but I still can't place the wand.

Thanks for your answer! : )

Can you post a picture of placing it while in Edit mode? That is if you are still having issues after trying the above suggestion.

Rynetory2
06-12-16, 06:21 AM
Try moving that secret bakers club wall thing to a different spot. My wand had to be placed in that exact location.

Hmmm that sounds a little strange.. werent you able to place in other spots on your wall? If so, what game version are you using?

wamdct
06-12-16, 07:49 AM
I used a screen recorder app to make a video

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9nK3nw-pI7ySUxPTzU4aFA3YVU

The problem still exists.

hushkat
06-12-16, 07:54 AM
Hmmm that sounds a little strange.. werent you able to place in other spots on your wall? If so, what game version are you using?

Version 1.6 on an iPhone 5S.

Rynetory2
06-12-16, 09:21 AM
I used a screen recorder app to make a video

The problem still exists.

I've reported this for you. Sorry that you are having this issue.

Version 1.6 on an iPhone 5S.

Thanks for the info and feedback. I've passed them to the team.

wamdct
06-14-16, 07:19 AM
I've reported this for you. Sorry that you are having this issue.

Do anyone find out why I can't place the wand?

I really don't want to miss the event. : (

Rynetory2
06-14-16, 07:47 AM
Do anyone find out why I can't place the wand?

I really don't want to miss the event. : (

Sorry to keep you waiting sweetie. :( I did check earlier and haven't gotten an answer yet but I have put in a chaser for you.

wamdct
06-15-16, 09:46 PM
Sorry to keep you waiting sweetie. :( I did check earlier and haven't gotten an answer yet but I have put in a chaser for you.

Hi! I got a great news. I solved the problem today.

Last night I started thinking maybe the problem happened because of my cellphone.

Maybe there is something wrong on my cellphone but I can't finger out.

Maybe my game can work normally on another cellphone.

But I can't go buy a new phone just because of a game.

[]

I finally can place the wand on the wall. I'm really happy!!

Just want you to know everything is fine now.

Thanks for answering my questions! :o

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 06:06 PM
@wamdct - Yayyyyy!! So happy that you have solved it!! That's awesome! :D Thank you so much for keeping me updated. Best of luck for your event. I hope you have enough time for it though, cross my fingers for you (toes too lol). :)

jewelie121
06-26-16, 07:07 AM
When I earn hibiscus for baking recipes, they aren't crediting. I'm stuck at 13 and I've baked numerous recipes and my count isn't going up, even though the recipe shows I've earned some.

Rynetory2
06-26-16, 07:11 AM
When I earn hibiscus for baking recipes, they aren't crediting. I'm stuck at 13 and I've baked numerous recipes and my count isn't going up, even though the recipe shows I've earned some.

Do you see hibiscus when you click to serve? FYI the recipes pic shows hibiscus but they dont give hibiscus with each serving. Try reinstalling the game and see if that helps.

jewelie121
06-26-16, 07:47 AM
Do you see hibiscus when you click to serve? FYI the recipes pic shows hibiscus but they dont give hibiscus with each serving. Try reinstalling the game and see if that helps.

Yes, but it was a user error. I was looking at the wrong thing. Sorry!

Rynetory2
06-27-16, 06:09 AM
Yes, but it was a user error. I was looking at the wrong thing. Sorry!

No worries about it, totally alright. Just glad that this is sorted out for you. :)

Niire
07-14-16, 09:30 AM
Hey, silly question. The new value pack has 40 gems, a bonus 6 simple syrup...and 1 coin? Is that right? :/

kooky panda
07-14-16, 10:28 AM
Hey, silly question. The new value pack has 40 gems, a bonus 6 simple syrup...and 1 coin? Is that right? :/
That is what I see. 1 Coin:confused:

Seems odd, I will check on that.

Niire
07-14-16, 12:55 PM
It's gone back to the one it was before now, hehe.

kooky panda
07-14-16, 01:02 PM
Yup... They removed this 1 coin bundle and put the original bundle back into the game.
Thanks for reporting this!:)

dawnsdomain71
07-19-16, 05:26 AM
Hiya, I submitted a support request almost 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything, and it just says waiting for a response from me (without asking me any questions). My problem is that I'd been playing version 1.4.7 on my Nexus 7, Android version 6.0.1, for a few months but the Bakery Story 2 version is no longer supported and the current versions in google play store claim they aren't compatible with my device. I successfully play other Storm8 games on it like Restaurant Story 2, original Bakery & Restaurant Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fashion Story, etc etc etc. So what on earth can I do about this? user id Dawnsdomain71 same as my forum name.

Rynetory2
07-22-16, 08:37 AM
If the play store says it's incompatible then perhaps it is. Please follow up and wait for Support to give you more specific answers.

chrissy2602
08-04-16, 03:26 AM
For a few months I haven't been able to send out requests for quick serves. It seems like some players have had this fixed, but I'm still having the same issue. Can't see my friends in order to send them requests, but I can accept those that send me a request, I can't see their name or picture though. I've tried deleting and reinstalling my game, but no change. :(

Rynetory2
08-04-16, 05:37 AM
For a few months I haven't been able to send out requests for quick serves. It seems like some players have had this fixed, but I'm still having the same issue. Can't see my friends in order to send them requests, but I can accept those that send me a request, I can't see their name or picture though. I've tried deleting and reinstalling my game, but no change. :(

Try logging out and logging into your FB via game.

chrissy2602
08-05-16, 01:45 PM
Try logging out and logging into your FB via game.

I did that, and had no luck the first time. I just tried it again, but force closes the game and restarted before logging into Facebook and it seems to have worked! Thank you! :)

CammoAmmo
08-06-16, 07:29 AM
I did that, and had no luck the first time. I just tried it again, but force closes the game and restarted before logging into Facebook and it seems to have worked! Thank you! :)

I just wanna say thank you so much for helping me to fix my fb connect problem! I have tried many things over the course of two months including a much more tedious process of disconnecting my BS2 account from fb, logging out of fb on all devices and on my game, and deleting my safari data before logging in again to reset. For some reason none of this works except for if you simply exit the game while logged out! Thank you so much for giving me the solution to my fb problem so I can send quickserve requests for the first time in almost 2 months!

Rynetory2
08-06-16, 05:33 PM
Glad to hear that this issue is resolved for both of you! Awesome! :D

ging501
10-01-16, 09:35 PM
I'm having trouble getting the thank you notes from Liam. Both times, I clicked on Liam and the notes yet it still shows I have 0 notes. Please help. Thanks.

My device: Android 6.0.1
My game version: BS 2 1.6.1

Also, Luxury store showed up a few times even though I have not unlocked that yet. This goes away once I close and reopen the game.

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 04:19 AM
I'm having trouble getting the thank you notes from Liam. Both times, I clicked on Liam and the notes yet it still shows I have 0 notes. Please help. Thanks.

My device: Android 6.0.1
My game version: BS 2 1.6.1

Also, Luxury store showed up a few times even though I have not unlocked that yet. This goes away once I close and reopen the game.

Just to check, did you get coins from Liam for those times? He gives either coins or Thank you notes randomly. Please let me know if you dont get anything.

What do you mean by your Luxury store showed up, where did it show up? Can you help to post screenshots?

ging501
10-02-16, 02:01 PM
Just to check, did you get coins from Liam for those times? He gives either coins or Thank you notes randomly. Please let me know if you dont get anything.

What do you mean by your Luxury store showed up, where did it show up? Can you help to post screenshots?

I might have received coins instead of the thank you notes. I have gotten a few notes since my post so I think it's fine now. Thanks for your reply.

I'll take a screenshot of the Lux story glitch if it happens again. When I went into the General Store and swiped, the Lux store showed up instead of the Fruit Stand.

Another thing, sometimes when I click into the "Buy Expansion" section and it gets stuck on that view. This happened a few times. Anyone else have this happen?

Rynetory2
10-03-16, 06:25 AM
I might have received coins instead of the thank you notes. I have gotten a few notes since my post so I think it's fine now. Thanks for your reply.

I'll take a screenshot of the Lux story glitch if it happens again. When I went into the General Store and swiped, the Lux store showed up instead of the Fruit Stand.

Another thing, sometimes when I click into the "Buy Expansion" section and it gets stuck on that view. This happened a few times. Anyone else have this happen?

Great to hear that you're getting Thank you notes. :) wish Liam is just as nice to me lol.

I didn't get stuck on buy expansion section but please help to take screenshots for that too. Thanks.

jao1961
10-09-16, 10:23 AM
Is it maintenance day or something?? Haven't been able to connect at all all day today! I force stopped app uninstalled and reinstalled also. Cleared my cache and browsing history. All I get is no connection.

Rynetory2
10-09-16, 11:16 PM
Is it maintenance day or something?? Haven't been able to connect at all all day today! I force stopped app uninstalled and reinstalled also. Cleared my cache and browsing history. All I get is no connection.

Are you still having trouble accessing your game? Can you try using a different network or restart your connection devices?

rogue75
11-02-16, 10:12 PM
Hi-- this is a tricky one--
The gem quests-- the ones where you download and play another game for gems-- are making my game reset constantly. The quest shows up -- I get the pop up box that I completed it-- I get the new quest to "bake any recipe." I serve a completed recipe and the quest is complete and I get the gems. And the 10-20 seconds later it happens again-- and again -- and again. Non-stop. Every time I play. The gems grant and then disappear. I don't care about the gems so much, I just wish the game would stop hiccuping.
Any ideas? Thanks!

Rynetory2
11-03-16, 04:52 AM
Try restarting your device then start game and see if it registers. You may want to check that your connection is good so that your progress is being saved. Hope this helps.

kwawa1
12-07-16, 11:40 AM
I am level 23. I think... I just opened my game and it restarted back to the tutorial level one. What can I do to get my game back.

Rynetory2
12-08-16, 12:31 AM
I am level 23. I think... I just opened my game and it restarted back to the tutorial level one. What can I do to get my game back.

Force close your game. Log into your Game Center via Settings icon if you're using iOS device. Start your game and finish your tutorial and see if you're able to get back your game. Hopefully you're able to.

qunadrock
12-20-16, 01:14 PM
Since a few days ago, all the items baked are still sitting on the counters. Noting is being cleared "eaten" unless I'm logged in and watching the game. Is this a known issue for anyone else? Already restarted phone, game, reset login, etc.

kooky panda
12-20-16, 03:09 PM
Since a few days ago, all the items baked are still sitting on the counters. Noting is being cleared "eaten" unless I'm logged in and watching the game. Is this a known issue for anyone else? Already restarted phone, game, reset login, etc.

Are customers coming in and eating? Do you customers have a clear path to all your table and chairs?

qunadrock
12-20-16, 07:27 PM
Are customers coming in and eating? Do you customers have a clear path to all your table and chairs?

Yes, when I'm watching, I can see the customers getting to all the tables I have out.

kooky panda
12-21-16, 10:43 AM
Yes, when I'm watching, I can see the customers getting to all the tables I have out.
You may need to have an agent check your game. Please contact support: support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

qunadrock
12-22-16, 06:38 PM
You may need to have an agent check your game. Please contact support: support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Thank you for reviewing with me - I'll submit a ticket. Weird one huh!! Happy holidays!

CammoAmmo
03-02-17, 05:21 PM
My FB issue is back but I'm afraid I caused it this time. :( When I logged into my facebook to refresh my neighbor lists, I accidentally logged into the wrong facebook. It then asked me what account I was using and I had the option to check my level 45 acc linked to my game center or a brand new lvl 1 account linked to my facebook. Not realizing that I was on the wrong facebook account, I clicked on the level 1 one after several tries of clicking on the 45 one and simply being sent back to the log in page. Thus, I associated my second facebook account with another bakery story account and now when I log out and back in on my correct account my neighbors page never refreshes and now I can no longer send any quick serves. Is there any way for me to deassociate my facebook account with any bakery story account?

SpiritWind00
03-02-17, 05:27 PM
have you tried logging out again of FB and in game turn off FB, then repeat by turning on button in game, then logging into FB? I think that happened to me and I was logging in and out of *everything* till it fixed itself! :) If it's all too much, log a support call and see if they can disassociate your wrong account for you. It should work for you though, will just be fiddly. :)

CammoAmmo
03-05-17, 10:21 AM
I'm not sure where to turn off facebook :/ The only in game thing I have concerning facebook is the log in and out button, could you direct me to the turn off facebook one? Thanks :)

CammoAmmo
03-13-17, 09:09 AM
Any update on the facebook issue? I really need some quickserves :(

SteelersTown2
04-08-17, 07:17 AM
Bakery Story 2, I have been playing since game came out and now it is making me start all over. I spent money on game and now can't even use that. How to fix and continue where I actually am?

Rynetory2
04-08-17, 07:45 AM
Bakery Story 2, I have been playing since game came out and now it is making me start all over. I spent money on game and now can't even use that. How to fix and continue where I actually am?

Are you saying your game is reset to beginning level? Try the following if you're on iOS device.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

See Thread: My account reset back to level one (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93515-My-account-reset-back-to-level-one) for more information.

N8ers9ers
07-25-17, 11:36 PM
Game task is place Jack's chair and table. Already placed both but I am not getting the task completed. It just takes me to the furniture store. I am playing on a galaxy tablet.

kooky panda
07-26-17, 10:07 AM
Game task is place Jack's chair and table. Already placed both but I am not getting the task completed. It just takes me to the furniture store. I am playing on a galaxy tablet.
Are there any other requirements for this task? Try scrolling the page down to see if there is another requirement to complete.

N8ers9ers
08-07-17, 11:33 PM
Yeah there are other tasks but I've already completed them. Can't remember what they are right now. Would that help?

kooky panda
08-08-17, 10:18 AM
Yeah there are other tasks but I've already completed them. Can't remember what they are right now. Would that help?
I wanted to make sure you did not have any uncompleted tasks. I will flag this issue over.

faelen
04-23-18, 03:09 PM
Hello storm8 friends ... plz help me.... i can't open jack's dry goods ... it opens another window instead and says Michelle's luxury shop ...😢

I am having this same issue. Yes I'm clicking on the correct building and even when I try to buy ingredient it redirects to the luxury goods shop which isn't even open yet! I'm only on level 10. This is a glitch. Any help would be appreciated.

kooky panda
04-25-18, 09:43 AM
I am having this same issue. Yes I'm clicking on the correct building and even when I try to buy ingredient it redirects to the luxury goods shop which isn't even open yet! I'm only on level 10. This is a glitch. Any help would be appreciated.
Not sure why this sometimes happens, but if your delete and reinstall the game, this should fix this issue.

VictoriaGilmore
07-26-18, 11:14 PM
I JUST downloaded the game less than an hour ago. I didn't get a tutorial, when I know from videos there is one. I can't do ANYTHING. If I click on something it shakes and does nothing. I don't have any of the game stats or any access points either, such as coin balance, level, or settings. I've tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling and neither worked. Support closed my ticket immediately after I opened it because they are terrible.