PDA

View Full Version : Easter Catering Cruise (March 2016)

patayita
03-03-16, 03:30 PM
The Easter Bunny visits every 8 hours!

Once you complete the Cruise Event, the Bunny and his recipe is permanent. He will drop Easter Eggs so you can cook the Bunny Cupcakes! :)

http://i65.tinypic.com/21eouwy.jpg

Catering Cruise Guides
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83324-Orders-for-Cruise-Catering-Event*-(-o-)-*

Day 1: 75 gems required, Day 2: 150 gems required
1 coin = 3/4 gems
2 coins = 11/12 gems
3 coins = 26/27 gems
4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 3: 200 gems required, Day 4: 250 gems required
Day 5: 250 gems required
1 coin = 5 gems
2 coins = 15 gems
3 coins = 35 gems
4 coins = 60 gems

Day 6: 300 gems required
1 coin = 6 gems
2 coins = 18 gems
3 coins = 42 gems
4 coins = 72 gems

Day 7: 300 gems required, Day 8: 400 gems required
Day 9: 500 gems required, Day 10: 600 gems required
1 coin = 5 gems
2 coins = 15 gems
3 coins = 35 gems
4 coins = 60 gems

Master:
Easter Cookie Cups: 10, 20, 30
Bunny Cupcakes: 10, 20, 30

http://i68.tinypic.com/1j8f0z.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/20z8opx.png

C2hWF
03-03-16, 03:31 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29164 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29164)
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29166 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29166)

Recommended dishes on each stove:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83324-Orders-for-Cruise-Catering-Event*-(-o-)-*

Cruise Event Guide

1 coin = 3/4 gems
2 coins = 11/12 gems
3 coins = 26/27 gems
4 coins = 45/46 gems

chrissydid
03-03-16, 03:41 PM
nooooo! Boy they are coming quick quick quick. I just bought my drink machine and have so little money. [weeping]

C2hWF
03-03-16, 03:43 PM
Easter Cruise Event

kooky panda
03-03-16, 03:55 PM
Merging threads.

m1stery
03-03-16, 04:02 PM
Aargh, NOT another cruise.... can we rest for a little bit... or get some other type of event!!! :mad:

phatzs
03-03-16, 04:04 PM
I'm surprised they skipped over st. Patty day and went straight to Easter

C2hWF
03-03-16, 04:22 PM
According to different Levels, different cruise rewards

MysticOrchid
03-03-16, 05:48 PM
I don't know, I feel like this event could of started next week or later. If I recall Easter is the 27th... I hope we're still getting St Pattys Day content though?

yummy_bistro
03-03-16, 06:48 PM
oh man, I just made the scotch eggs

was gonna take a rest

now EASTER?
already !!

So soon

silvertiger74
03-03-16, 08:11 PM
I feel they may bring out a Easter quest aswell... It just feels too early for cruise

Aerial123456
03-03-16, 08:13 PM
Yeah I feel like it's too soon too. I'm not impressed with the prizes on this cruise anyway, so I'm just going to skip it.

silvertiger74
03-03-16, 08:41 PM
I don't feel I have the strength to ignore it.... :(

lmao I have a condition. I am sure its known around this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wipeout4321
03-03-16, 09:51 PM
The bunny isn't showing up that *cries*.

tuffyjkitten
03-03-16, 10:56 PM
Im not stressing over this one. Yes it's a gem recipe. Yes bunny cupcakes are too cute and I heart them. But I am so sick of cruises and we just freaking finished one a week or so ago! Give us a break!!

silvertiger74
03-03-16, 11:16 PM
I dont think the bunny shows up till after you complete the cruise.. Same as Erin and Venus :)

Irentje
03-03-16, 11:47 PM
So I feel like I spend so much spare time on this game but just not home every night.. But I never seem to complete Any challange.. All of them I 'almost finish' and I am a art student so I Cannot Pay my way around games all the time, just don't have the luxoury.. Feels like I should stop.. Any thoughts on How to finish a challange without 100's of gems.. And the whole hands Facebook menu does not work either.. Bit bummed out by missing another dish.. Again!!

jomykje
03-04-16, 01:01 AM
Am I the only one who likes catering cruises??

jojowzs
03-04-16, 02:22 AM
No I like them too, sometimes they can be a bit hard but most of the time I like cooking for prizes. instead of stressing to get a recipe mastered...

anicak84
03-04-16, 08:00 AM

Yes :K I hate it, I think it's waaay too hard to finish and too much time consuming. But what I hate the most is when I finish and deliver a 4 coin dish and I need only a few coins to finish that day the other coins don't count to the next day. It makes me really hate this game sometimes.. :(
But I'm happy for you liking it :D

cquinn32
03-04-16, 08:03 AM
Another cruise already!! I really do like earning gem recipes but I have so many special customers coming in that I don't even try to keep track of who has come in and who hasn't anymore lol.

kooky panda
03-04-16, 10:35 AM
I like them :)

chrissydid
03-04-16, 12:54 PM
I like them :)
I like them too! I love a chance to win things. It is hard work, but I use the stack method which is the only way I've finished a cruise. Downside is that you don't earn any coins until it is over this way. I'm just sad bc I only just leveled up and the cruise will ask for things i haven't learned yet......

chrissydid
03-04-16, 03:21 PM
1 coin = 3/4 gems
2 coins = 11/12 gems
3 coins = 26/27 gems
4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 3: 200 gems required, Day 4: 250 gems required
Day 5: 250 gems required
1 coin = 5 gems
2 coins = 15 gems
3 coins = 35 gems
4 coins = 60 gems

Day 6: 300 gems required
1 coin = 6 gems
2 coins = 18 gems
3 coins = 42 gems
4 coins = 72 gems

Day 7: 300 gems required, Day 8: 400 gems required
Day 9: 500 gems required, Day 10: 600 gems required
1 coin = 5 gems
2 coins = 15 gems
3 coins = 35 gems
4 coins = 60 gems

Where are these coin totals taken from? Is this an assumption based on a prior cruise? Last cruise I found that my coin break down did not match the post. Does anyone know if this is taken from an older version?

catfoodie
03-04-16, 05:02 PM
Where are these coin totals taken from? Is this an assumption based on a prior cruise? Last cruise I found that my coin break down did not match the post. Does anyone know if this is taken from an older version?
I think it based on previous cruise events. What level are you? This is numbers for max level, if you lower level it might be different. I didn't follow the numbers last event, just assuming this might be a reason.

chrissydid
03-04-16, 07:02 PM
I think it based on previous cruise events. What level are you? This is numbers for max level, if you lower level it might be different. I didn't follow the numbers last event, just assuming this might be a reason.

Thanks! That makes sense.
I just leveled up to 44. I won't try to follow the gems that closely this time—I was trying the tactic of cycling dishes once you've almost finished the day to find good dishes for the next day.

kestrel68
03-04-16, 07:08 PM
I don't feel I have the strength to ignore it.... :(

lmao I have a condition. I am sure its known around this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Haha! A lot of us suffer from this condition! I enjoy the cruises, and if I find one I don't, then just don't do it. It is just a game! Have fun and good luck!

BonnieBobbles
03-05-16, 02:37 AM
Thought I would give it a go this time for my 1st cruise and after reading on here I am completely baffled by the coins/gems thingie.. Will just try to go for the higher dishes /items with longer waiting times and hope I do it in the time allotted!! I did discover you cannot use a master spice for +1 cook to make it up as double!! that cost me!!
I am wondering if there is any point in carrying on!! I have just gotten past the third step on the circles to get to the end.. I now have to wait 19 hours.. Is there any point? Will it be possible to actually finish?

hqt081194
03-05-16, 07:54 AM
I need a rest :(

txangel1109
03-05-16, 10:59 AM
I need 2 Celebration Stations. They put all the prize recipes under it. What are the chances of a sale or gift or chance to earn another celebration station????

PS) I'm getting burned out!!! There are no breaks in between cruises and specials!!!

txangel1109
03-05-16, 11:04 AM
Having an issue with earning hands through Facebook. Please advise.

Kathrynbffl
03-05-16, 12:02 PM
I love the prizes they look so cute and the bunny cupcakes are really cute. I like the cruise but they are giving it really often now instead of once a month we get it twice a month. But overall I love the prizes and recipe and I love Easter.
Happy Easter

smtexas
03-05-16, 02:35 PM
I have been playing for 3 months and decided to try the last cruise since I have all my markets upgraded to giving 3 items every time AND I still couldn't finish the cruise in time. I hated it...id rather play like I like...mastering dishes instead of ten days of stress! Good luck
Thought I would give it a go this time for my 1st cruise and after reading on here I am completely baffled by the coins/gems thingie.. Will just try to go for the higher dishes /items with longer waiting times and hope I do it in the time allotted!! I did discover you cannot use a master spice for +1 cook to make it up as double!! that cost me!!
I am wondering if there is any point in carrying on!! I have just gotten past the third step on the circles to get to the end.. I now have to wait 19 hours.. Is there any point? Will it be possible to actually finish?

catfoodie
03-05-16, 05:00 PM
Well it is definitely possible to finish this event. However, on lower levels it might be harder than on higher levels (due to pantry size, stores size etc).
I think you should continue because each day you get the prize and even if you wouldn't get the last one, at least you can get some decorations and see what's this event is all about.
If this is your first event you might want to read this guide - it explains the event mechanics, strategies etc:

ImSedona
03-06-16, 09:07 AM
One tip I haven't seen posted is it seems like the store offers a lot of things you already have a lot of in storage. So if the cruise asks for something, I try to leave as much of it in storage as I can trying to get the store to offer it.

stormcandy8
03-06-16, 09:32 AM
I've been playing this game for 59 days now, and I'm on level 46. I always skip cruises, but decided to do this one beause I saw that it could be a quick way of earning gems if you complete the cruise. I have a few questions tho

1.) What do you mean by "xxx gems required" or "1 coin = 3/4 gems". Like the first post in the thread?
2.) Why is there so much emphasis on 4 coin dishes, like I've seen posted in a few threads about dishes?

I think that's all, please tell me any other useful thing I should know about cruises, or how they work. Thanks.
Oh and I currently have 159 gems

catfoodie
03-06-16, 09:43 AM
I've been playing this game for 59 days now, and I'm on level 46. I always skip cruises, but decided to do this one beause I saw that it could be a quick way of earning gems if you complete the cruise. I have a few questions tho

1.) What do you mean by "xxx gems required" or "1 coin = 3/4 gems". Like the first post in the thread?
2.) Why is there so much emphasis on 4 coin dishes, like I've seen posted in a few threads about dishes?

I think that's all, please tell me any other useful thing I should know about cruises, or how they work. Thanks.
Oh and I currently have 159 gems

BonnieBobbles
03-07-16, 02:58 AM
Wish that was happening with me!! I am finding that the cruise is asking for the very thing I DON'T have in storage nor have as a recipe.. had to wait to change as didn't have the recipe as don't have the fruit store open yet.. same goes for the dishes I have stored.. this will definitely be my first and last cruise.. thats if I finish it as just gotten to the wheel and I am not really enjoying doing this and getting right piddled off now!!

Rynetory2
03-07-16, 07:18 AM
Wish that was happening with me!! I am finding that the cruise is asking for the very thing I DON'T have in storage nor have as a recipe.. had to wait to change as didn't have the recipe as don't have the fruit store open yet.. same goes for the dishes I have stored.. this will definitely be my first and last cruise.. thats if I finish it as just gotten to the wheel and I am not really enjoying doing this and getting right piddled off now!!

The first cruise is usually the most difficult since we are new to it and usually at lower levels with limited pantry, shops, unlearnt recipes, etc. They do get easier once you get the hang of it, expand your pantry size and shops at higher levels. I struggled heaps for my first cruise so I feel for you. Just take it easy with no expectations to complete it. Take it as a trying out. You will feel better if you decide to try for the next cruise.

Not sure if you had read this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide, I found it very helpful for new starters. All the best. :)

BonnieBobbles
03-08-16, 12:57 AM
The first cruise is usually the most difficult since we are new to it and usually at lower levels with limited pantry, shops, unlearnt recipes, etc. They do get easier once you get the hang of it, expand your pantry size and shops at higher levels. I struggled heaps for my first cruise so I feel for you. Just take it easy with no expectations to complete it. Take it as a trying out. You will feel better if you decide to try for the next cruise.

Not sure if you had read this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide, I found it very helpful for new starters. All the best. :)

Thanks for the encouragement & link which I have read.. have finished the bunny wheel.. new day.. waiting to start again!!

stormcandy8
03-08-16, 02:52 AM

Thank you!

patayita
03-08-16, 01:17 PM
I'm so happy that the developers have removed the orders from the Campfire Stove! I had it only during the African Safari Cruise, but it took up many precious counters and the dishes was only worth 2 or 3 cruise coins.

BonnieBobbles
03-09-16, 06:13 AM
I'm so happy that the developers have removed the orders from the Campfire Stove! I had it only during the African Safari Cruise, but it took up many precious counters and the dishes was only worth 2 or 3 cruise coins.

I just noticed that they don't use the pizza oven or celebration stove either.. well in my case I haven't had a request.. Another question if someone can help and sorry to be such a pest but could someone please explain the hours you have to wait until next goal is ready? I rush to try and complete that days orders but I noticed yesterday that it said the next goal would be ready in 15 hours & today it started 10am.. Today I was a bit earlier finishing and it said it would be ready 20 hours tomorrow morning.. so is it maybe a standard time as in my case 10am the goals start every morning or does it depend on when you finish?..

Rynetory2
03-09-16, 06:38 AM
I just noticed that they don't use the pizza oven or celebration stove either.. well in my case I haven't had a request.. Another question if someone can help and sorry to be such a pest but could someone please explain the hours you have to wait until next goal is ready? I rush to try and complete that days orders but I noticed yesterday that it said the next goal would be ready in 15 hours & today it started 10am.. Today I was a bit earlier finishing and it said it would be ready 20 hours tomorrow morning.. so is it maybe a standard time as in my case 10am the goals start every morning or does it depend on when you finish?..

I havent an order from the pizza oven. The cruise wouldnt ask for recipes from the celebration stove, it should only ask from the regular appliances and the campfire stove was probably an exception for one cruise.

You have 24 hours to fulfill your order, so you'll have to wait if you finish earlier. Each cruise day starts at midnight PST.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

P.S. I think you are doing great if you are finishing early. :)

BonnieBobbles
03-09-16, 07:01 AM
I havent an order from the pizza oven. The cruise wouldnt ask for recipes from the celebration stove, it should only ask from the regular appliances and the campfire stove was probably an exception for one cruise.

You have 24 hours to fulfill your order, so you'll have to wait if you finish earlier. Each cruise day starts at midnight PST.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

P.S. I think you are doing great if you are finishing early. :)

THANK YOU so much.. I am so glad I found this forum and all the great support and answers!!!! I am not sure yet I will finish as I have another 2 goals and then the end one with the bunny & gems.. trying hard but it is not so daunting now.. it just seemed an impossible task at the beginning!! Unfortunately I am getting nothing else done!!!!

Rynetory2
03-09-16, 07:28 AM
I'm glad you found this forum too! The community members here are very helpful and supportive. I have learnt much from others too. ;-) I think it's amazing that you have completed that many goal days. I see that as a great achievement. Completing the cruise would be an added bonus but even if you didnt, you did great anyway. Have fun and best of luck!

CLOVERKAITO
03-10-16, 04:47 AM
Yes :K I hate it, I think it's waaay too hard to finish and too much time consuming. But what I hate the most is when I finish and deliver a 4 coin dish and I need only a few coins to finish that day the other coins don't count to the next day. It makes me really hate this game sometimes.. :(
But I'm happy for you liking it :D

What I do is I save that 4 coins dish and instead try to refresh for a 1 or 2 coin dish to finish off the day, then I have the 4 coins dish ready for the next day. I also skip the 1 or 2 coins dish if they will take too long / too much effort to do them. I only do them if I can complete both dishes (cuz you need to cook twice to fulfill one request) within 1 hour... if it takes longer than 1 hour to do it I just refresh and hope for a better dish. I also "closed" my restaurant by blocking customers from coming in so that I can stockpile on dishes on counters that take a long time to make. Currently I stockpiled on baked potato, split pea soup, salmon sushi, french dip sandwich, stew, stuffed peppers, tuna casserole, lobster bisque, fajitas, and antipasto platter (all of these have been requested from past cruise events). They are mostly 3 & 4 coins dishes so if I have them precooked already and then the cruise requests for them, I can send the order off right away. As for food I tend to stockpile the ones with long refresh time such as peppers, potatos, onions, salmons, lobsters (never had a request for lobsters though), peas, mayo, rice, which I think are also all 3 & 4 coins requests.

I also don't start the cruise event on the first day... I wait until it starts automatically while I try to either sell more food to save up money, or just block my restaurant and start stockpiling my counters.

I'm just sad that my level is too low so instead of the brown bunny on the 5th day I get coins...... :(

ma1921
03-10-16, 06:28 AM
Don't feel sad. That brown bunny is just a tiny little one not giant big as they named it..... LOL

tuffyjkitten
03-10-16, 11:06 AM
Don't feel sad. That brown bunny is just a tiny little one not giant big as they named it..... LOL

I missed a bunny prize?? Awwwwwww......but the coins reimbursed what I spent learning split pea soup for a catering order so I guess that's ok. I only learned it cuz it was relatively quick at 1.5 hours, unlike some that take 2 days to learn!

This cruise has been pretty smooth so far....fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself....

kooky panda
03-10-16, 11:37 AM
I missed a bunny prize?? Awwwwwww...... ....
You did not miss much with the Giant brown bunny!! If you look really hard you can see him next to the Green bunny!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/D06B3538-0746-40A4-A239-355544D274E5_zpskvft9nji.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/D06B3538-0746-40A4-A239-355544D274E5_zpskvft9nji.jpg.html)

anicak84
03-10-16, 04:12 PM
What I do is I save that 4 coins dish and instead try to refresh for a 1 or 2 coin dish to finish off the day, then I have the 4 coins dish ready for the next day. I also skip the 1 or 2 coins dish if they will take too long / too much effort to do them. I only do them if I can complete both dishes (cuz you need to cook twice to fulfill one request) within 1 hour... if it takes longer than 1 hour to do it I just refresh and hope for a better dish. I also "closed" my restaurant by blocking customers from coming in so that I can stockpile on dishes on counters that take a long time to make. Currently I stockpiled on baked potato, split pea soup, salmon sushi, french dip sandwich, stew, stuffed peppers, tuna casserole, lobster bisque, fajitas, and antipasto platter (all of these have been requested from past cruise events). They are mostly 3 & 4 coins dishes so if I have them precooked already and then the cruise requests for them, I can send the order off right away. As for food I tend to stockpile the ones with long refresh time such as peppers, potatos, onions, salmons, lobsters (never had a request for lobsters though), peas, mayo, rice, which I think are also all 3 & 4 coins requests.

I also don't start the cruise event on the first day... I wait until it starts automatically while I try to either sell more food to save up money, or just block my restaurant and start stockpiling my counters.

I'm just sad that my level is too low so instead of the brown bunny on the 5th day I get coins...... :(

OMG you are such a pro... nice tips, someone please put those on the guides :D
BUT, I have a question, I have read peoples posting about having trouble with closing the restaurant, so I'm scared to do I it, so how do you do it exactly (block door, store chairs...?) and, when doing it, have you ever had any problems? (I dont really remember what happend tho other players, game closing, money/food/ingredients being lost, maybe? Something related to the game not being intended to be played like this?).

And thanks for the tips, its a nice set of things to remember, writing all of this down :D

ALSO, as other people, I'm really thankfull for theese forums, most users are really nice, helpfull, respectfull.... nothing like some other games forums []. So, thanks everyone posting <3

yummy_bistro
03-10-16, 06:46 PM
I find it harder to refresh to get a 4 coin dish when we are almost finish for the day
So after 5 refresh, I just spent 5 gems to close for day 6

Also on day 8, need 183 gems to complete , I am now cooking stew and try to refresh get 4 coins dish but no success, it only gives me 2 or 3 coin dish :/

silvertiger74
03-10-16, 10:29 PM
Hi Anika84

I dont block customers as yes food can disappear anyway but what you can do is store your chairs or turn them around. This helps with how fast those greedy little beggers will eat lol.

You will find a groove that works for you, good luck

silvertiger74
03-10-16, 10:30 PM
Yummy I found if I cooked the ones and two coiners (if they arent a bother and quick to cook) the cruise is more forthcoming with the three and four coiners :)

anicak84
03-11-16, 08:08 AM
Hi Anika84

I dont block customers as yes food can disappear anyway but what you can do is store your chairs or turn them around. This helps with how fast those greedy little beggers will eat lol.

You will find a groove that works for you, good luck

Hey.. so, do you store/turn ALL your chairs? I'm testing with only 2 chairs available, results seem very satisfying..

plaidkat
03-11-16, 09:18 AM
Hey.. so, do you store/turn ALL your chairs? I'm testing with only 2 chairs available, results seem very satisfying..

I'm trying the method of blocking customers after they get to the greeter. They get the no table sign, leave, and I still have my food. All other methods, my food has slowly gone away, but it seems to be staying now. :) Plus if your quick enough you can unblock, feed the "special" customers, then block it again after you get the drop.

schlautje
03-11-16, 10:11 AM
I'm starting my last day tomorrow, confident I will finish the cruise. I completed all days except for one within 3-4 hours :)

silvertiger74
03-11-16, 02:53 PM
That's what I do.... Only leave a few chairs, I have six available at the moment and everyone seems happy. I have tried creating a barrier where people get turned away at the greeter but I tend to miss special characters.

debrasbistro
03-12-16, 02:05 AM
Pics of the Easter Bunny and cupcake recipe.

debrasbistro
03-12-16, 02:07 AM
Easter Cupcakes Recipe

ma1921
03-12-16, 04:35 AM
This is my 8th day and I am getting worried about my last day cos S8 maintenance will take away my precious 3 hrs (6pm-9pm). I should have started the cruise a day earlier.... Whatever, Good Luck everyone!

simplyyolanda
03-12-16, 05:37 AM
Anyone know how often the bunny comes to drop eggs? I'm waiting on him now

jojowzs
03-12-16, 05:47 AM
Why???!!!! Do they do this during the cruise tomorrow will be my last day too... I'm not to happy about it because here it's during the day... 😳

catlicja
03-12-16, 07:29 AM
Anyone know how often the bunny comes to drop eggs? I'm waiting on him now

So do I, and I wanna know too, thanks!

hqt081194
03-12-16, 08:05 AM
Easter Cupcakes Recipe

Do you know how often the Bunny visit our restaurant?

schlautje
03-12-16, 09:08 AM
I expect he won't visit very often, since the recipe requires only two eggs...

debrasbistro
03-12-16, 09:19 AM
Do you know how often the Bunny visit our restaurant?

He still hasn't returned and it's been about 7 hours.

BonnieBobbles
03-12-16, 09:34 AM
I expect he won't visit very often, since the recipe requires only two eggs...

Do you know if this recipe is only the once seeing as it requires only two eggs? This is the first time I have finished a cruise so now sure.. thanks

schlautje
03-12-16, 09:45 AM
He still hasn't returned and it's been about 7 hours.

Oh wow, that's a long time. Guess I won't bother checking every hour to see if he comes

Do you know if this recipe is only the once seeing as it requires only two eggs? This is the first time I have finished a cruise so now sure.. thanks

As far as I know, there's only one recipe as reward for completing the cruise

tuffyjkitten
03-12-16, 10:04 AM
Dear Cruise Director,

Please note that I have deleted 12 recipes that require lobster in the last 32 hours. I do not have lobster unlocked yet. I now have 16 hours to finish both Day 9 and 10 due to this. Please stop requesting lobster.

Thank you, Tuffy

BonnieBobbles
03-12-16, 10:08 AM
Oh wow, that's a long time. Guess I won't bother checking every hour to see if he comes

As far as I know, there's only one recipe as reward for completing the cruise

Thanks.. that bunny is really taking its time coming back!!!! is it maybe a glitch!!

simplyyolanda
03-12-16, 11:33 AM
He first came in at 4:15 this morning it's now 10:30. He better hop his tail in here soon.

stormcandy8
03-12-16, 01:01 PM
This was my first cruise to attempt, and I just completed it a few hours ago. I must say that it was relatively easy to finish. Everyday, I completed all my orders 12-18 hours early. But it sucks that I didn't progress to the next level in 10 days. Just stayed on level 46 through out. Didn't earn musch coins either.

How many gems does the Bunny Cupcakes reward?

patayita
03-12-16, 03:14 PM
Bunny Cupcakes

http://i66.tinypic.com/34ernyu.png

kestrel68
03-12-16, 03:55 PM
BUT, I have a question, I have read peoples posting about having trouble with closing the restaurant, so I'm scared to do I it, so how do you do it exactly (block door, store chairs...?) and, when doing it, have you ever had any problems? (I dont really remember what happend tho other players, game closing, money/food/ingredients being lost, maybe? Something related to the game not being intended to be played like this?).

And thanks for the tips, its a nice set of things to remember, writing all of this down :D

ALSO, as other people, I'm really thankfull for theese forums, most users are really nice, helpfull, respectfull.... nothing like some other games forums []. So, thanks everyone posting <3

I agree, this forum is amazing! Do not feel bad about missing the brown bunny! It looked more like a mini evil rat! LOL! Very nice points made

simplyyolanda
03-12-16, 04:12 PM
So for those that were wondering including myself the bunny comes every 8 hours.

MysticOrchid
03-12-16, 07:14 PM
Wow, 8 hours? Is this confirmed? That's just crazy...

gracelinda
03-12-16, 09:30 PM
I'm having the same problem...he came when I finished the quest around 4pm and haven't seen him since... I have refreshed the game several times....still no Bunny.

simplyyolanda
03-12-16, 09:51 PM
Believe me it's every 8 hours. He first dropped by at 4:15, then 12:15 and now at 8:15. It's every 8 hour people.

MysticOrchid
03-12-16, 10:34 PM
This is just beyond a slap in the face to us that finished the cruise. It cost 35 gems to get 1 egg for the new recipe? Is this a glitch or the real deal? So I have to wait 8 hours to get 1 egg that'll get dropped by the bunny. Thanks TL.

h72g
03-12-16, 11:11 PM
Panic.. There are stealing me at least three hours on my last day of the cruise.. ??? I really hate daylight saving time :(

ghjvcucjb
03-12-16, 11:42 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes the rabbit to visit? After my first tap, I haven't seen him all day and I've been checking constantly.

ghjvcucjb
03-12-16, 11:47 PM

The game is not set up for us to close or block the doors. Although some have done it with no issues, many do have issues. There's really no reason for it. Just turn all but one of your seats around. That way the game continues to play but so slowly it doesn't really affect your dishes. Sometimes I come in the morning and have only earned a few coins with this method. Meaning only a few dishes were eaten and I can still stack like crazy.

ghjvcucjb
03-12-16, 11:48 PM
Wow, 8 hours? Is this confirmed? That's just crazy...

It's been about 8 hours for me and still have not seen him

ghjvcucjb
03-12-16, 11:53 PM
Dear Cruise Director,

Please note that I have deleted 12 recipes that require lobster in the last 32 hours. I do not have lobster unlocked yet. I now have 16 hours to finish both Day 9 and 10 due to this. Please stop requesting lobster.

Thank you, Tuffy
Unfortunately they probably won't change this. Happens to all of us. It's based on your level and not what you have, including appliances. If you are at a level to have an item or an appliance then whether you have it or not you will still get the requests. I take note then try to open/get those items/appliances as soon as possible after the event is over so I don't have the same issues with the next event

ghjvcucjb
03-12-16, 11:56 PM
I find it harder to refresh to get a 4 coin dish when we are almost finish for the day
So after 5 refresh, I just spent 5 gems to close for day 6

Also on day 8, need 183 gems to complete , I am now cooking stew and try to refresh get 4 coins dish but no success, it only gives me 2 or 3 coin dish :/

Honestly I don't bother to refresh to get 4 coin dishes. I just make everything asked unless it requires an item That doesn't restock for a few hours and I haven't had any trouble finishing early every day.

ghjvcucjb
03-12-16, 11:58 PM

This is what I do. Two chairs so I can still collect from my other gem characters. I use to do just one but lost out on a lot of gem item collecting. The 2 chair approach works the best for me and doesn't affect my stacking or causes any potential glitches in the game

ghjvcucjb
03-13-16, 12:04 AM

I love them!

ghjvcucjb
03-13-16, 12:10 AM

Just my opinion but all the events are worthwhile to do even if you don't finish them mainly because you learn from them and how to do them better and better each time. I didn't finish my first two cruises but got farther along. Then barely finished the third. The last two I breezed through each day usually in a few hours once the new day opened. This last one was a little harder as I didn't already have many of the requests already stacked but still finished pretty easily. But I am to that now because I took the leap and tried. So just try, it'll only get better

patayita
03-13-16, 02:09 AM
For all of you complaining that it takes too long for the bunny to come, I think Venus from the Valentine Cruise is even worse. We need 6 Sweethearts from her to even cook the recipe and she comes by every 4 hours. It takes 16 hours to collect the needed eggs from the Bunny and 24 hours to collect the needed Sweethearts from Venus. But it's only my opinion :rolleyes:

sandym0
03-13-16, 02:37 AM
This is just beyond a slap in the face to us that finished the cruise. It cost 35 gems to get 1 egg for the new recipe? Is this a glitch or the real deal? So I have to wait 8 hours to get 1 egg that'll get dropped by the bunny. Thanks TL.

I agree it is really weird to have to pay 35 gems for an egg!! Usually it is one gem (coconuts, hearts, etc) or maybe 8 for the wedding cake i dont really remember since its been a while since i cooked it ! But 35? Seriously? Did anyone try the recipe yet? How many gems will we get?

britsta249
03-13-16, 03:34 AM
I've been able to cook it once...I only got 1 gem :(

Jennerwein1
03-13-16, 03:38 AM
Maintenance? Really? You could not find a better time?

Jennerwein1
03-13-16, 03:40 AM
Oh, wait ... This might be good for game economy!

wazka1
03-13-16, 03:42 AM
Luckily I've completed my cruise. But it's 6:40pm where I am and that's my playing time. :( :cool:

catlicja
03-13-16, 03:43 AM

Me too. 1 gem

How many times the bunny will come. Does anybody know?

patayita
03-13-16, 03:46 AM

He is permanent

BonnieBobbles
03-13-16, 03:55 AM

Same here but it looks like you can continue to collect 2 bunny eggs a day (appears every 8 hours) as he arrived this morning again for me so obviously the goal is to master the recipe (x10 for 1st star) & get a gem every day... I am new to this so maybe someone else knows what is going on as I haven't a clue!!

BonnieBobbles
03-13-16, 04:01 AM
Just my opinion but all the events are worthwhile to do even if you don't finish them mainly because you learn from them and how to do them better and better each time. I didn't finish my first two cruises but got farther along. Then barely finished the third. The last two I breezed through each day usually in a few hours once the new day opened. This last one was a little harder as I didn't already have many of the requests already stacked but still finished pretty easily. But I am to that now because I took the leap and tried. So just try, it'll only get better

Have a big smile on my face as I finished my first cruise EARLY!!!! I honestly never thought I could do it as at the start it just seemed totally impossible, but I persevered and did it.. I would not have been able to if it hadn't been for all the lovely people on here with their help and advice which was invaluable.. SO BIG BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL.. xx

debrasbistro
03-13-16, 04:32 AM
Me too. 1 gem

1 gem here also.

simplyyolanda
03-13-16, 05:51 AM
Every 8 hours

adorablerican
03-13-16, 07:44 AM
I got 2 gems my first time.

AlexKippy
03-13-16, 09:54 AM
Weird, everyone seems to have gotten 1 gem or 2 but I got 3 gems on my first time cooking it. If I had to guess maybe it is like a random number of gems between 1-5 or something, kind of like an Easter surprise like when you open up those eggs as a kid you don't know what kind of candy is going to be inside. I don't know just a guess.

catlicja
03-13-16, 11:04 AM
He is permanent

Thanks, that's nice :)

sandym0
03-13-16, 11:45 AM
Weird, everyone seems to have gotten 1 gem or 2 but I got 3 gems on my first time cooking it. If I had to guess maybe it is like a random number of gems between 1-5 or something, kind of like an Easter surprise like when you open up those eggs as a kid you don't know what kind of candy is going to be inside. I don't know just a guess.

Thank you all for ur replies :D i also got 3 gems, better than only 1 gem but i was hoping for more ... i think the pyramid cake is the best gem recipe till now -> up to 15 gems

jojowzs
03-13-16, 12:59 PM
The bunny just showed up dropped me 5 eggs... I don't mind how many gems it gives I just love the look of the bunny

phatzs
03-13-16, 04:32 PM
This last day is a ****er for me. I keep getting a constant 2 coin dishes. I think on the next cruise, I'm not gonna stack up my counters as this actually hurt me this cruise. I hope I can finish its gonna be tight.

yummy_bistro
03-13-16, 06:47 PM
impossible to finish the cruise at such low levels. lv, 37, still waiting to open fruit shop

It didn't give me any 4 coins dish , I spent whole day refreshing it during the last 2 days :(

Until last 60mins, it started asking for stews and lobster sandwiches -__-

tuffyjkitten
03-13-16, 10:36 PM
Well I had to spend gems to finish. About 40 speeding the market for ingredients for the few dishes I was given that didn't include lobster and another 140 at the end to **** it off when my last 3 orders (with 55 min left) were for 10 potatoes, 10 broccoli, and 10 salmon. The first 7 days were smooth as anything....then day 8 started the lobster fest and I got behind on that and then on 9 and then had 14 hrs to finish day 10.

I wanted that bunny!!!

deucedeuce22
03-14-16, 12:58 AM
Well I had to spend gems to finish. About 40 speeding the market for ingredients for the few dishes I was given that didn't include lobster and another 140 at the end to **** it off when my last 3 orders (with 55 min left) were for 10 potatoes, 10 broccoli, and 10 salmon. The first 7 days were smooth as anything....then day 8 started the lobster fest and I got behind on that and then on 9 and then had 14 hrs to finish day 10.

I wanted that bunny!!!

It was probably cheaper to refresh your store stock with gems to turn in those last 3 orders...Even with shops at low count. 3 resets of each is only like 60 gems(?).

winglvr
03-14-16, 02:39 PM
I just finished my first cruise so now have my first gem recipe. However I'm not sure if it is permanent or not. I hope it is permanent as I spent gems to finish on time but wanted to ask. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

catfoodie
03-14-16, 03:37 PM
I just finished my first cruise so now have my first gem recipe. However I'm not sure if it is permanent or not. I hope it is permanent as I spent gems to finish on time but wanted to ask. Thank you in advance for any assistance.
It is permanent as long as you finish the last day of cruise event and make the recipe at least once!

tuffyjkitten
03-14-16, 09:15 PM
It was probably cheaper to refresh your store stock with gems to turn in those last 3 orders...Even with shops at low count. 3 resets of each is only like 60 gems(?).

I just checked on that....it would have needed 4 resets of each and it would have been cheaper. I will remember that for future cruises. I dont always think clearly at midnight with a timer counting down. Thanks for the idea. :)

Jennerwein1
03-15-16, 06:05 AM
For all of you complaining that it takes too long for the bunny to come, I think Venus from the Valentine Cruise is even worse. We need 6 Sweethearts from her to even cook the recipe and she comes by every 4 hours. It takes 16 hours to collect the needed eggs from the Bunny and 24 hours to collect the needed Sweethearts from Venus. But it's only my opinion :rolleyes:
Now I am glad I skipped out on the Venus cruise. Somehow got behind. Real life needing attention. And I can barely cook the other gem dishes, because most require sugar and cream.
Also, I turn all my chairs, and when I open the game and the special characters arrive, I turn one or two back around, collect, then repeat.

kooky panda
03-15-16, 11:26 AM
Also, I turn all my chairs, and when I open the game and the special characters arrive, I turn one or two back around, collect, then repeat.
Hey guys just wanted to jump in. I just ran across a player that turned their chairs around and they reported that they had a "quick sale" of all their items.
Since turning the chairs and blocking the customers from buying food it not part of the design of the game, some players may experience glitches like this.

silvertiger74
03-16-16, 10:08 PM
Hey guys just wanted to jump in. I just ran across a player that turned their chairs around and they reported that they had a "quick sale" of all their items.
Since turning the chairs and blocking the customers from buying food it not part of the design of the game, some players may experience glitches like this.

his has happened to be just once...

AliceWinter24
03-17-16, 12:33 AM
I put a chair in front of the door, to block customers from coming in, had my counters stacked with food, and when I got back in the game, all my food was gone. Wish I'd tested that out before the last day of the cruise, there's not enough time left to make new food now.

CLOVERKAITO
03-17-16, 02:40 AM
Maintenance? Really? You could not find a better time?

Daylight saving adjustment for the whole North America on March 13 at 2am. So no, can't pick a "better" time lol. All computers etc change time at 2am and jumps ahead to 3am (yes I was awake).

impossible to finish the cruise at such low levels. lv, 37, still waiting to open fruit shop

It didn't give me any 4 coins dish , I spent whole day refreshing it during the last 2 days :(

Until last 60mins, it started asking for stews and lobster sandwiches -__-

I don't have fruit shop either and the daily quests kept asking me to make dishes that I haven't unlocked due to lack of expansions. Pretty annoying =( But I managed to finish the cruise by stacking quite a few 3 coins and 4 coins dishes, keeping the long refresh time ingrendient on hand, refreshing so that before the next day starts I have 3 or 4 coin dishes ready to go, refresh all requests that I cannot easily finish, and I finished with about 5 hours left... including sleeping for 7 hours straight + only checked maybe 4-5 times during 8 hours work on the last day. I'm level 41 so not that much higher than you but with adequate planning it's doable. I cook the long cooking time dishes when I sleep / after I'm done with that day's cruse.

The dishes I stacked (and now slowly selling in my restaurant): Lox bagel, Stew, French Dip Sandwich, Salmon Sushi, Stuffed Peppers, Antipasto Platter, Baked Salmon, Tuna Casserole, Lobster Bisque, Split Pea Soup, Fajitas, Baked Potato, and Lobster Sandwich.

During the cruise this time I think all of them have been requested, some more than the other. Hope this list helps other players for future cruises since that's what I'm gonna stack again next time.

I didn't use the turn 2 chairs method; I block my restaurant by putting decorations around the entrance and cashier (not right in front of the door since it doesn't work) so customers can come in, still talk to the waiter by the cashier, but they turn around and leave because they cannot access my tables and chairs. And let's say I needed money then I just put away one of the decorations blocking the way and customers can start pouring in. I find this the easiest way (with the least amount of edit since all you do is move one decoration) and I was successful with this cruise and last cruise with this method. I can't guarantee that it works for everybody though.

I put a chair in front of the door, to block customers from coming in, had my counters stacked with food, and when I got back in the game, all my food was gone. Wish I'd tested that out before the last day of the cruise, there's not enough time left to make new food now.

This method does not work. See my comment above on how it worked for me.

Rynetory2
03-17-16, 07:08 AM
Kooky is right. Every cruise we have players reporting their food is missing halfway through their cruises and they cant complete them. :(

You can try these suggestions but remember there's a risk to it. Just want to let you guys know that such can happen. Thanks.

RileyTucker
03-17-16, 07:55 AM
One single egg every eight hours. Oh joy. Way to take every ounce of fun out of a challenge! 🙄

patayita
03-17-16, 08:07 AM
I received 6 eggs in one visit from the Bunny today, it was a pleasant surprise :)

kooky panda
03-17-16, 09:45 AM
I received 6 eggs in one visit from the Bunny today, it was a pleasant surprise :)

Lucky You!!! :)