PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 3/03 Update - The Season of Luck (timed / optional) EXPIRED

Pages : 1 2 [3]

plby
03-15-16, 06:20 AM
Three trades so far. One gave 4000 coins the other two five energy each. Really not worth the energy it takes to collect items for trading.

and trade #4 gave another 4000 coins and earned the 'lucky' trade stuff a place in the inventory

plby
03-15-16, 06:22 AM
Hey all! <3

They must have fixed the no energy return on lucky clovers if you have the shard, because I just gathered one and got 1 energy from it! :)

Edit...wanted to add, I harvested 12 plots and got a total of 4 energy. :D

but they haven't changed the fact that the clover costs 150 coins to plant and give 25 coins when harvested.

cookiefairey
03-15-16, 08:15 AM
I was awarded a lucky clover but it is not in my storage I did a hard reset then a reinstall still no lucky clover I can plant clover help please. Iycekween. Cookiefairey. Thank you

cookiefairey
03-15-16, 08:39 AM
Is there not a plant like shown.. I thought that plant dropped clover also?? Confusing

greediron
03-15-16, 08:52 AM
but they haven't changed the fact that the clover costs 150 coins to plant and give 25 coins when harvested, the only moneygrab grain in the game...

Well, since it is "lucky" clover, perhaps this is a lesson on gambling. :p

tuffyjkitten
03-15-16, 10:33 AM
Is there not a plant like shown.. I thought that plant dropped clover also?? Confusing

You have to plant it in the farm plots. It is at the bottom of the crops menu. Takes a day to grow.

dipwid
03-15-16, 11:24 AM
Shibuya's post says harvesting clover does not return energy. I harvested recently and definitely collected energy. They must have fixed the crop drop rate if you have the agriculture shard.

ShibuyaCloth
03-15-16, 01:18 PM
Shibuya's post says harvesting clover does not return energy. I harvested recently and definitely collected energy. They must have fixed the crop drop rate if you have the agriculture shard.

I have harvested around 80 plots of clover, not a single drop of energy! They might have fixed it since, I have not tested since a couple of days since I am maxed on clovers since long. I will plant again and check.

New:

We added Energy and Fey Crystals to drop from Lucky Clovers after you've completed Tabernum Research: Agriculture. :) Thanks for the feedback!

Means I can amend the description.

rulerofjennyville
03-15-16, 02:06 PM
I completely agree! Even if the rainbow gate drops are rare, I still really want one. I've got everything out in my kingdom and collect as soon as they let me. I've got 4000+ leprechaun coins and counting. It's going to take a huge group effort to get to the astounding amount they chose, but here's hoping! :)

I've finished the game and I'm still trying to collect coins so we can get the rainbow arch. I even do the market trades for coins.

kdmusgrove
03-15-16, 02:07 PM
Me too. :)

ladyperidot
03-15-16, 02:11 PM
and trade #4 gave another 4000 coins and earned the 'lucky' trade stuff a place in the inventory

Three lucky trades done - 2 gave me 4000 coins and third gave me five energy. I'm not feeling lucky. I'll give mine a couple more chances, then it's off to that great storage shed in the sky.

rulerofjennyville
03-15-16, 02:11 PM
Along with the two petting zoos which are equally disappointing in terms of drops!

I tried with the petting zoos/stargazer ridge. All I got off of any of them seemed to be water, which I've got too much of thanks to the coin hunt. I gave up and put them back in storage where they will stay. This prize hunt is an improvement over it though they still should go back to the great prizes they were giving originally.

coolssp
03-15-16, 08:44 PM
I tried with the petting zoos/stargazer ridge. All I got off of any of them seemed to be water, which I've got too much of thanks to the coin hunt. I gave up and put them back in storage where they will stay. This prize hunt is an improvement over it though they still should go back to the great prizes they were giving originally.

Although I haven't put them in storage yet, I agree that the drops of recent quests are very disappointing:(

kdmusgrove
03-15-16, 09:58 PM

I often get about 4 energy when I click on the stargazer. I kept my zoos out in case they yield fertilizer, but they keep giving wheat and water, so they are about to go.

belbar22
03-16-16, 12:41 AM
I just got a multi coloured hedge from my lucky trade.

Sandybellee
03-16-16, 03:31 AM
I just got a multi coloured hedge from my lucky trade.

Congrats! :) I'm hoping to get that too from an adventure or the trade.

My latest trade gave just coins (which is probably the most common prize) but it's exciting that there are these wonderful surprises every now and then! This was a great event!

Niire
03-16-16, 04:53 AM
I've done 2 trades and gotten 5 energy from each. But Sir PigglesAwesome, which should be his name btw, has given me 30 energy twice this morning already! The Royal Manor is now all his. :)

I got my cauldron, and still gathering like a madwoman...although I did put a couple of lakes away to make room for 2 towers I need to upgrade, lol. This morning, I also got a clover from the rainbow I bought, and a lucky magic from the stingy short one! :D

danzplace
03-16-16, 09:36 AM
Four trades have yielded $12000 coins and 5 energy.
Lucky it's so pretty or away it would go. Still collecting around 300 coins a day.

tuffyjkitten
03-16-16, 11:56 AM
4 green sheets to go and I can upgrade my float to level 5! And of course my daily iOS trade is for orange fringe. Oh well, should get them easily enough (fingers crossed) from float collections today.

Britilina
03-16-16, 12:50 PM
Upgraded to lvl 5 and I need 16 more lep coins to get my cauldron! So excited to finish this event!! Finally, I will have some closure.

SpiritWind00
03-16-16, 02:13 PM
News flash!!
S8 have provided a definitive list of the drops for the lucky trade.

* Pegasus Statue
* Gold Path
* Piles of Gold
* Gold Chalice
* Gold Brazier
* Golden Arch
* Golden Throne
* Rainbow
* Rainbow Gate
* Rainbow Hedge
* Peony Fence
* Floral Rainbow Arch
* Maple Tree
* Multi-Color Hedge
* Faerie Harp
* Mermaid Scales
* Troll Token
* Golden Nugget
* Golden Egg
* Golden Apple

*4000 Coins
* 5 Energy
* 12 Energy
* 30 Energy

Do whatever it takes to finish this event! How good is that list!!!!!

Sandybellee
03-16-16, 02:33 PM
Wow! And yay!! And wow!!! And yay!!!! Awesome drops! Thank you S8 and thanks for letting us know, SW! :D

dipwid
03-16-16, 02:38 PM
With drops like that, the lucky trade should be a permanent part of any kingdom; I'll be keeping it in mine. Keep going on the leprechaun coins so we can complete the community prize.

meme1098
03-16-16, 03:02 PM
All I've ever gotten so far is 5 energy (after 3). Hope it gets better.

beyondyonda
03-16-16, 03:27 PM
Yay! I got a lucky magic from my float today!

PikaSquirrel
03-16-16, 05:16 PM
With drops like that, the lucky trade should be a permanent part of any kingdom; I'll be keeping it in mine. Keep going on the leprechaun coins so we can complete the community prize.

This crop and trade will be available even after the event. :)

PikaSquirrel
03-16-16, 05:18 PM
I have yet to be awarded the Lucky Gnome in the community prizes as the game crashed on me. Please advise where it will be as I have gone through every item in my inventory and it is definitely not there.

Username Vickibabes.
Platform Android and iOS
Level 50

Credited your account with the Leprechaun Gnome as it really does look like you lost it :(. If anyone else is missing a community prize, please write to support@storm8.com so we can look into it for you, thanks!

rulerofjennyville
03-16-16, 06:37 PM
All I have left is that group prize and I'm still collecting as many points as possible. Hopefully we will get it.

mina_32
03-16-16, 09:39 PM
So on the right side it says five days left of the event, but in my quest book it says 12 days to get the final reward? So do I have 5 or 12 days to get the final cauldron (or whatever it is)? I'm somewhat confused.

rst345
03-16-16, 09:57 PM
Without question the best community event in a very long time. Thanks S8 you were listening! Like the buildings, much improved over more recent offerings. Love the lucky cauldron drops. Looks like it will stay out rather than dropping into storage as so many other event things have. Nice to have fun with an event.

SpiritWind00
03-16-16, 10:35 PM
So on the right side it says five days left of the event, but in my quest book it says 12 days to get the final reward? So do I have 5 or 12 days to get the final cauldron (or whatever it is)? I'm somewhat confused.

If the goal in your book is called Mermaid Melodies, this is a timed goal which starts at 5 day timer to upgrade your float to level 5 for a reward of some lucky magic. If the goal expires, you can still upgrade the float, you just don't get the reward.

The timer on your leprechaun coin screen is the timer for the event. You have until the event expires to get the cauldron, which means you need to get 3500 leprechaun coins. :)

There are less than 5 days to go for the event.... You need to go into the event screen for an exact time.

The 12 day goal is perhaps a different thing and unrelated to the event.

mina_32
03-17-16, 02:59 AM
If the goal in your book is called Mermaid Melodies, this is a timed goal which starts at 5 day timer to upgrade your float to level 5 for a reward of some lucky magic. If the goal expires, you can still upgrade the float, you just don't get the reward.

The timer on your leprechaun coin screen is the timer for the event. You have until the event expires to get the cauldron, which means you need to get 3500 leprechaun coins. :)

There are less than 5 days to go for the event.... You need to go into the event screen for an exact time.

The 12 day goal is perhaps a different thing and unrelated to the event.

It's the timed event called Lucky Magic, which is to get the cauldron. But how can it say I have 12 days to get that when the event ends in (now) four?

I have already leveled to 5. ^-^

danzplace
03-17-16, 05:47 AM
I can also confirm a drop of 1 mermaid scale from the lucky trade. Top of the morning to you!

jbfps116
03-17-16, 05:52 AM
:( I've got only 4000 coins after like 5 trades. AND THEY SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE OF GEMS!!!!! Seriously, all that work and it's called LUCKY then give us gems sometimes please

jbfps116
03-17-16, 05:55 AM
wow pity to players who dont' get all prizes!!! They have an extremely rare chance to get items for a trade that has an extremely rare chance of dropping anything other than coins!

KingFlatus
03-17-16, 05:58 AM
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I have gotten nothing but 50 regular coins from my leprechaun gnome. Are clover/magic/leprechaun coins supposed to be an extremely rare drop during the event?

jbfps116
03-17-16, 06:24 AM
I've collected from my rainbow arch and gnome dozens of times and only got 2 clover from the arch. ever.

twinkletoes12348
03-17-16, 07:04 AM
Without question the best community event in a very long time. Thanks S8 you were listening! Like the buildings, much improved over more recent offerings. Love the lucky cauldron drops. Looks like it will stay out rather than dropping into storage as so many other event things have. Nice to have fun with an event.

Same. I love it!

riverly
03-17-16, 07:10 AM
So it looks like we have 4 days to get the cauldron and then another 5 or 6 days to collect from the cauldron to clear out the goal from the goal book. With a 3 hour timer on the cauldron it looks very doable.

arikasi
03-17-16, 07:47 AM
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I have gotten nothing but 50 regular coins from my leprechaun gnome. Are clover/magic/leprechaun coins supposed to be an extremely rare drop during the event?

Yes. I bought an arch at the beginning of the event, and the info on it changed from rare drop to extremely rare drop!

All of the drops in this event are extremely rare. And for special items from the trade, that seems like Dragon Egg drop rare.

Very nice possibilities but rather like playing the lottery.

ClaireEdwolf
03-17-16, 09:22 AM
I've done 5 Lucky Trades so far and here's what I got:

4000 coins
5 energy
30 energy
4000 coins
4000 coins

Not a rare item yet. I think I need more luck : /

ladyperidot
03-17-16, 11:40 AM

4000 coins
5 energy
30 energy
4000 coins
4000 coins

Mine have been the same except I haven't gotten 30 energy, only 5

meme1098
03-17-16, 12:19 PM

4000 coins
5 energy
30 energy
4000 coins
4000 coins

Looks like just 1 *lucky* trade in the lot! The 30 energy. That trade is far, far from being lucky!!

sourp4tch
03-17-16, 12:49 PM
It's the timed event called Lucky Magic, which is to get the cauldron. But how can it say I have 12 days to get that when the event ends in (now) four?

I have already leveled to 5. ^-^

Hey!

The time discrepancy with this is because there's a 1-wk buffer for players to log in after the event ends to claim their prizes :) I believe this really just applies to the Community Prizes, but I figured I'd go ahead and apply the buffer juuuuuuust in case! Seems like Castle occasionally has the strangest, nonsensical bugs sometimes, so best just to avoid any chance of it becoming an issue for you all if at all possible haha ^^;

Hope you all had fun in the Season of Luck! A happy St Patrick's Day to you all :D <3

Niire
03-17-16, 01:01 PM
sourp4tch... this, for me, has been one of the most enjoyable events in any storm8 game. Thank you all so much for this one, I am still enjoying gathering etc, and am far past all the individual prizes! :D

Happy St. patty's to you all as well! <3

sourp4tch
03-17-16, 04:15 PM
sourp4tch... this, for me, has been one of the most enjoyable events in any storm8 game. Thank you all so much for this one, I am still enjoying gathering etc, and am far past all the individual prizes! :D

Happy St. patty's to you all as well! <3

Thank you :D I'm glad to hear it! I've seen there were a few mishaps, but that on the whole this event had a lot more positive vibes coming from you all :) We'll be taking our learnings from this event and trying to apply them to future events ^_^

rulerofjennyville
03-17-16, 04:59 PM
Mine have been the same except I haven't gotten 30 energy, only 5

That's the same with me as well. I only got 5 energy, the rest coins. Still hopeful, though, and still trading.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
03-17-16, 07:32 PM
Oh no, i was moving my leprechaun gnome and dropped him and now I can't find him. Anyone know how to help me. ������

SpiritWind00
03-17-16, 08:17 PM
Oh no, i was moving my leprechaun gnome and dropped him and now I can't find him. Anyone know how to help me. ������

If he's hiding, you might need to wait till you see a stray watering can floating somewhere out if the ordinary ;););)

riverly
03-17-16, 09:09 PM
Oh no, i was moving my leprechaun gnome and dropped him and now I can't find him. Anyone know how to help me. ������maybe you could put your game in edit mode and move some things around to search for that crafty leprechaun.

RANIUTZA
03-17-16, 10:32 PM
Today the special package appeared where you could buy 500 leperchaun coins and 50 gems for 6.99. I bought it 2 times. Ipad said purchase completed successfully 2 times. Only 1 purchase. Is actually shwoing in my game and the special package sign under the Season of Luck sign on the mid right side is gone. Could I get a refund or the purchased items? 500 leperchaun coins are needed for the purchase of the lucky cauldron which is approaching the end. Thx.

SpiritWind00
03-18-16, 03:11 AM
Today the special package appeared where you could buy 500 leperchaun coins and 50 gems for 6.99. I bought it 2 times. Ipad said purchase completed successfully 2 times. Only 1 purchase. Is actually shwoing in my game and the special package sign under the Season of Luck sign on the mid right side is gone. Could I get a refund or the purchased items? 500 leperchaun coins are needed for the purchase of the lucky cauldron which is approaching the end. Thx.
The forum cannot help with this. You need to send an email to Support with a copy of your receipts and a copy of your post. Feel free to send me your ticket number by PM only so I can ask for help for you before the event expires. Don't post your ticket number for privacy reasons. Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

AnniePMH
03-18-16, 05:46 AM
I actually got a lucky magic from Mr. L. Gnome today, so it is true that it can happen, lol:rolleyes:

QueenCarolyn
03-18-16, 07:44 AM
I actually got a lucky magic from Mr. L. Gnome today, so it is true that it can happen, lol:rolleyes:

Well, I have had terrible luck with the Lucky Workshop. First, I did the trade before it was requested and just got coins. Then I did the trade and got some energy, but I was almost maxed, so I got one energy. My last trade I got 4000 coins, which won't help since I have 50 million coins. Hopefully, my next lucky workshop trade will be ok.

greediron
03-18-16, 09:14 AM
If he's hiding, you might need to wait till you see a stray watering can floating somewhere out if the ordinary ;););)Maybe if we weren't dumping water on Mr. Not So Lucky Gnome, he would be more generous... ;)

tuffyjkitten
03-18-16, 09:57 AM

All I ever got from him was coins until last night, when he dropped a clover. This morning I got a lucky magic from him.

vickibabes
03-18-16, 12:58 PM
Credited your account with the Leprechaun Gnome as it really does look like you lost it :(. If anyone else is missing a community prize, please write to support@storm8.com so we can look into it for you, thanks!

Thank you ☺

ShibuyaCloth
03-18-16, 01:05 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20088.png_2v_31020.png
Lucky Trade
Type: Trade
Crafted in: Lucky Workshop
Requirements: 8 Lucky Clover, 8 Lucky Magic, 10 Glimmerdust
Drops: Coins, Energy, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple
Timer: 720 minutes // 12 hours
Speed-up: 48 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89788
Comments: Except for coins and Energy, drops are extremely rare.

scotslassuk
03-18-16, 03:09 PM
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20088.png_2v_31020.png
Lucky Trade
Type: Trade
Crafted in: Lucky Workshop
Requirements: 8 Lucky Clover, 8 Lucky Magic, 10 Glimmerdust
Drops: Coins, Energy, Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple
Timer: 720 minutes // 12 hours
Speed-up: 48 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89788
Comments: Except for coins and Energy, drops are extremely rare.

All I have had from this is coins! Even the leprechaun gives me nothing but coins!! I DONT NEED COINS!! Give me something that's worth all my hard work!!

zaccy678
03-18-16, 03:54 PM
I'm waayyy off getting my cauldron (only got about 2000 coins).

There's no other way to get Lucky Magic, is there?

riverly
03-18-16, 04:39 PM
Level 5 float has a rare chance of dropping magic. But maybe with it dropping 50 lucky coins, you could still make the cauldron. Set a timer??? I haven't done the calculations though.

rulerofjennyville
03-18-16, 05:03 PM
I'm waayyy off getting my cauldron (only got about 2000 coins).

There's no other way to get Lucky Magic, is there?

I got mine through clicking on cottages and ponds. I also build up pretty quickly once the float got up to level 5. I think it's probably a lost cause but if you keep clicking to get your coins we might all also get the rainbow arch. And it gives lucky magic according to what I've read. Though not every time. Keep trying!

dipwid
03-18-16, 08:48 PM
There is a sale for 50 gems and 500 coins for 2 more days

dalexxx
03-18-16, 08:55 PM
ahm, lucky clover now have a chance of dropping energy when harvested, just letting you guys know if it hasn't been mentioned yet =)

RevdKathy
03-19-16, 03:07 AM
What a pity they won't let us gift excess leprechaun coins. I have my cauldron and loads now to spare. I'm not quite frantically clicking ponds every 10 minutes the way I was, but I'd be happy to pass my spare ones to someone who isn't going to make the cauldron on their own. I wonder if there's a way they could set that so you could give 100 of your spare coins to a neighbour. Would do wonders for the community building!

rheina
03-19-16, 04:48 AM
And will the Lucky workshop still drop the items, listed here on page 1, after the event ends up?

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 05:05 AM
And will the Lucky workshop still drop the items, listed here on page 1, after the event ends up?

Yes! :)

twinkletoes12348
03-19-16, 06:05 AM
Last night I got a gold nugget from a lucky trade. Nice!

shredder356
03-19-16, 06:11 AM
I have never received lucky clover or lucky magic from the parade float, just the lucky coins....I guess I am not so lucky! Lol!

riverly
03-19-16, 06:12 AM
I got five energy from lucky trade. I'll probably just do one of these every now and then. Since the resources for the trade aren't really needed for anything else there isn't much to lose.

riverly
03-19-16, 08:15 AM
Since this is so much like a lottery, I wish there was a chance for a BIG payoff, like an alicorn or 100 or more gems, or something else like that. Or maybe that ever elusive burning ember.

katbtodd
03-19-16, 11:24 AM
I got five energy from lucky trade. I'll probably just do one of these every now and then. Since the resources for the trade aren't really needed for anything else there isn't much to lose.

My thoughts too . I waited until my lucky magic was 96 before sending off

ladyperidot
03-19-16, 03:04 PM
Since this is so much like a lottery, I wish there was a chance for a BIG payoff, like an alicorn or 100 or more gems, or something else like that. Or maybe that ever elusive burning ember.

I like the burning ember idea! My knights seem to have completely forgotten what it looks like after finding the first one.

Jagger517
03-19-16, 05:12 PM
Hi, all. I'm new to the game, and this sub-forum. *waves hello to DS peeps*

I need to know, is the Lucky Workshop worth getting (by spending real world $!] even though I won't be able to get the 4th or 5th prizes?

ktorewqas
03-19-16, 05:42 PM

I need to know, is the Lucky Workshop worth getting (by spending real world $!] even though I won't be able to get the 4th or 5th prizes?
Not worth since lucky workshop needs 4th and 5th prizes to enable you to make lucky trade or the materials are very rare drop from the gnome and rainbow gate.

CLOVERKAITO
03-19-16, 06:03 PM

Seconded. It's NOT worth getting unless you have that 4th and 5th prizes because you need 4th prize (clovers) and 5th prize (lucky magic) to actually do the trade.

I did three trades so far and got 5 energies, 4000 coins, and 4000 coins. Pretty useless prizes. If you are gonna spend real money on this game you might as well spend it on other items with guaranteed usefulness.

riverly
03-19-16, 06:28 PM
Second trade=5 energy. Ho hum

Jagger517
03-19-16, 11:57 PM
Not worth since lucky workshop needs 4th and 5th prizes to enable you to make lucky trade or the materials are very rare drop from the gnome and rainbow gate.

Seconded. It's NOT worth getting unless you have that 4th and 5th prizes because you need 4th prize (clovers) and 5th prize (lucky magic) to actually do the trade.

I did three trades so far and got 5 energies, 4000 coins, and 4000 coins. Pretty useless prizes. If you are gonna spend real money on this game you might as well spend it on other items with guaranteed usefulness.

Yeah, I'd suspected so, but didn't wanna miss out. Thanks very much for the info!
*puts away extra ponds now that I don't care about lucky coins*

katbtodd
03-20-16, 02:01 AM
Waited for my lucky magic to be in its 90s before I did a trade , I got a golden troll token,

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-16, 02:25 AM
Waited for my lucky magic to be in its 90s before I did a trade , I got a golden troll token,

Wow! so it can happen!

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 02:50 AM

Congrats! My strategy has been to do one trade a day (trade as soon as I have 8 lucky magic). Maybe it would be better to hoard them first for a little bit.

cgandy90210
03-20-16, 03:17 AM
After 4 or 5 rounds of coins only, I received a Pegasus Statue this morning. Timer is 16 hours, size is 1x1. It looks tiny. I didn't catch the speed up amount but it's at 13:51 hours for 56 gems at the moment. I'll update tonight if I can collect on the drop.

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-16, 03:40 AM
After 4 or 5 rounds of coins only, I received a Pegasus Statue this morning. Timer is 16 hours, size is 1x1. It looks tiny. I didn't catch the speed up amount but it's at 13:51 hours for 56 gems at the moment. I'll update tonight if I can collect on the drop.

Based on the known data:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701024.png_2v_31020.png
Pegasus Statue (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PegasusStatue)
Info: A golden statue of the majestic Pegasus!
Type: Decoration
Source: Baron
Size: 1x1
Found: Lucky Trade
Drops: Coins
Events: Baron's Tent - August 2015
Timer: 960 minutes // 16 hours
Speed-up: 64 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83763

I would be curious if they improved the drops! Just coins don't make this items interesting for harvest, just a nice deco.

armerfarmer
03-20-16, 04:26 AM
I must admit that I was also a bit disappointed getting only coins, 5 or 12 energy from the lucky trade...
But now I know it can be worse...

I really got 1(!) Mermaid Scales from a trade :(

The good thing: in future I will be happy if I get coins or energy from the trade :D

danzplace
03-20-16, 04:38 AM
Armerfarmer we must be on the same wavelength. I have received coins, 5 energy or 1 mermaid scale thus far. Mine is sitting thre just looking cute at the moment. Though I am sure I will try again soon.

materri
03-20-16, 05:00 AM
I think we should get an xtra hour celebrating spring forward not enough time to make all that builders paste. Ive been up every hr trying to collect my last 1100 coins with 24 hrs left. I started the day it was posted.

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 05:25 AM
It seems to be troll token day! I also just got one from the trade! :) It's a numbers game - mostly you will get coins or energy but every now and then something good! The more trades you do, the more often you hit one of those better prizes.

Lucinda1989
03-20-16, 06:51 AM
Hi all, not sure where they came from, lucky trade or somewhere else. ( I tend to just go through collecting and not watching each trade) but I received 100 energy from something. Does anyone know if that came from the Lucky Workshop?

ggfdddgh
03-20-16, 07:10 AM
I got a gold coin on my fourth trade! Was really surprised. Before that i had 5/30/30 energy.

katbtodd
03-20-16, 07:33 AM
Hi all, not sure where they came from, lucky trade or somewhere else. ( I tend to just go through collecting and not watching each trade) but I received 100 energy from something. Does anyone know if that came from the Lucky Workshop?

I'm thinking one of your pinkies or wedding Ali or if you got the new glimmer egg Ali

sweetgurlang
03-20-16, 07:39 AM
How much time do we have left? Is it 1 day and 8 hours total or only 8 hours? In the US, EST.

butterfly_25
03-20-16, 07:52 AM
Time left is approximately 1 day and 8 hours. I find the events always seem to end on a Monday, later in the day though. I also find that anything more than a number of days will be rounded up in the side counter, hence why it says two days instead of 1. It won't say one day (or 24hrs or 22 hrs) until those approx 8 hours in excess of one day are up. I hope this made sense and helped!!

sweetgurlang
03-20-16, 09:34 AM
Time left is approximately 1 day and 8 hours. I find the events always seem to end on a Monday, later in the day though. I also find that anything more than a number of days will be rounded up in the side counter, hence why it says two days instead of 1. It won't say one day (or 24hrs or 22 hrs) until those approx 8 hours in excess of one day are up. I hope this made sense and helped!!

Thank you!! This did help!! I'm at 2800 tokens and needed to make sure so I can reach the 3500.

kdmusgrove
03-20-16, 10:33 AM
Based on the known data:

Found: Lucky Trade

I would be curious if they improved the drops! Just coins don't make this items interesting for harvest, just a nice deco.

Yes, I have this statue. Drops a measly 50 coins. It's in my storage.

jettsam
03-20-16, 11:33 AM
So annoyed I just purchased token bundle To get me to clover not realizing this whole thing is useless without caldron which I need to even do trades ... The clovers are useless without the caldron drops ...total waste because I will never make it

Lucinda1989
03-20-16, 11:44 AM
No, I have none of those.

jettsam
03-20-16, 12:29 PM
The hat says 2 days the interface says 1 day and the clock says 3 hrs .... Which is it?

cgandy90210
03-20-16, 02:35 PM
meh... that's a bummer on teh statue. I lazily didn't look thinking it was something worthwhile. that's disappointing. i'll collect once and the nstore it with the petting zoo and troll training grounds.

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-16, 03:18 PM
(Very) Rare drops from the Lucky Trade:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700056.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Harp (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FaerieHarp)
Info: Faerie love music. Play this harp to attract one!
Source: Purchase
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 25 gems
Trades: Lucky Trade

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000015.png_2v_31020.png
Floral Rainbow Arch (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FloralRainbowArch)
Info: A Floral Rainbow Archway for your Kingdom.
Size: 2x1
Royal Points: 10
Requirements: 30 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50134.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Apple (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenApple)
Info: Made of solid gold. Ypu're lucky if you find one of these.
Type: Material
Source: Harvest
Requirements: 80 gems
Found: Apple Tree, Archery Range, Magic Garden
Trades: Lucky Trade, Trade with the Fruit Farmers
Cap: 99

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701022.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Arch (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenArch)
Info: ?

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb701020.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Brazier (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenBrazier)
Info: A golden basin of piping hot fire!
Drops: Coins, Iron Ore, Coal

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb990021.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Chalice (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenChalice)
Info: A gleaming chalice made of pure gold!
Drops: Coins, Jewels, Silver Ore

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50135.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenEgg)
Info: I'd like to meet the hen that laid this!
Requirements: ?
Found: Hachery, Chickens

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50132.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Nugget (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenNugget)
Info: A very rare deposit of gold.
Requirements: 80 gems
Found: Mines

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb990010.png_2v_31020.png
Golden Throne (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GoldenThrone)
Info: A glorious, jeweled throne, for for an exquisite ruler!
Drops: Coins, Jewels, Silver Ore

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb804071.png_2v_31020.png
Maple Tree (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MapleTree)
Info: An adult Maple Tree. Tend for Sap and other Crafting Materilas Low chnace of drapping Syrup.
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 40 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50013.png_2v_31020.png
Mermaid Scales (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MermaidScales)
Info: Used in various Crafting Receipes, and is earned frpm Fishing in Ponds and Wells.
Requirements: ?
Found: Ponds, Well

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb804090.png_2v_31020.png
Multi-Color Hedge (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Multi-ColorHedge)
Info: Tend for White, Orange, Puple, Blue and Red Petals.
Requirements: 40 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000016.png_2v_31020.png
Peony Fence (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PeonyFence)
Info: A flowery fence to decorate your kingdom.
Requirements: 8000 coins

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb990009.png_2v_31020.png
Piles of Gold (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PilesofGold)
Info: Piles of gleaming coins! What to do with them all?

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700027.png_2v_31020.png
Rainbow (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Rainbow)
Info: ?

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000022.png_2v_31020.png
Rainbow Hedge (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RainbowHedge)
Info: A Hedge for your Kingdom.
Royal Points: 1
Requirements: 3 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000043.png_2v_31020.png
Rainbow Gate (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RainbowGate)
Info: A lucky archway of vibrant color for your Kingdom. Prize from the Season of Luck event. Small chance to drop Lucky Clover or Lucky Magic.
Size: 1x2
Royal Points: 3
Requirements: 20 gems
Drops: Coins, Lucky Clover, Lucky Magic
Events: Season of Luck - March 2016
Timer: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Speed-up: 16 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89600
Comments: 3rd community prize from Season of Luck event. Only one sale for a very limited time at the event start.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50471.png_2v_31020.png
Troll Token (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TrollToken)
Info: Received once upon completion of each Sovereign Hunter Trade.
Requirements: 50 gems
Comments: Sovereign Hunter Trade is now replaced by the Gold Hunter Trade (lower resource demand)

Britilina
03-20-16, 06:57 PM
What do we think? Are we going to get thelast community prize? It seemed like we were going pretty fast at the beginning of this one, but have slowed down.

Or is that just how these work, to keep us on the edge of our seats till the end? This is the first community event I have really cared about.

yummy_bistro
03-20-16, 07:22 PM
I don't think I stand a chance

with less than 20 hours left, need to build 10 builder 's paste and collect green n orange float to upgrade to 5!
and need 8xx coins to collect forth prize!
But I am happy abt my current progress as I was 7 days behind , only managed to reach lv17 less than 2 weeks' ago lol

kdmusgrove
03-20-16, 10:37 PM
What do we think? Are we going to get thelast community prize? It seemed like we were going pretty fast at the beginning of this one, but have slowed down.

Or is that just how these work, to keep us on the edge of our seats till the end? This is the first community event I have really cared about.

I don't know. It slowed down quite a bit. I think a lot of players stopped helping when they reached the cauldron.

Niire
03-20-16, 11:08 PM
It's usually an 11th hour thing with community prizes. I'm like, over 5k clovers myself, haven't stopped gathering. I'm sure there are several others doing the same!! :)

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 02:24 AM
I'm at 5551 and I've only mainly gathered from the float after reaching the final individual prize.

Anyways, we always get the last community prize (in all S8 games) at the last minute so don't worry Britilina! :)

katbtodd
03-21-16, 05:37 AM
I don't know. It slowed down quite a bit. I think a lot of players stopped helping when they reached the cauldron.

I don't think so , think about it they added an up date that we have to fish the ponds to get the blue fish , so I thinking most of us are still fishing ... With that come the gold coins

ladyperidot
03-21-16, 06:24 AM
I'm at 5551 and I've only mainly gathered from the float after reaching the final individual prize.

Anyways, we always get the last community prize (in all S8 games) at the last minute so don't worry Britilina! :)

I'm at over 6000 coins. I'll have time to collect again from farm houses, jewelers and taverns before time runs out

Britilina
03-21-16, 06:41 AM
I wondered if it was a last minute thing. If we got the last prize days ago, we wouldn't be participating anymore.

ReinierMamaWouter
03-21-16, 07:58 AM
Yep, I'm still gathering as well. :-)

kdmusgrove
03-21-16, 08:00 AM
I don't think so , think about it they added an up date that we have to fish the ponds to get the blue fish , so I thinking most of us are still fishing ... With that come the gold coins

Yeah but a lot oh my neighbors have put away most of the buildings that give the coins. I have almost 7k because I keep collecting from everything I can. The ponds don't give much. I agree with Britilina though, if they gave us the last prize already, most of us would stop, at least those who have the cauldron. I've got my fingers crossed just in case, I would love to have that rainbow gate.

scotslassuk
03-21-16, 08:30 AM
Has anyone actually had anything other than coins from the so called lucky workshop?? I've done 4, 24hr trade things in the workshop to receive nothing but coins?? Come on......it was hard enough getting the workshop without it just giving out coins!! I DONT need coins!! Also it's 24hrs of waiting for...........COINS!! Big let down hope it's going to drop something decent or am afraid it will be another building in storage!

kdmusgrove
03-21-16, 09:04 AM
Has anyone actually had anything other than coins from the so called lucky workshop?? I've done 4, 24hr trade things in the workshop to receive nothing but coins?? Come on......it was hard enough getting the workshop without it just giving out coins!! I DONT need coins!! Also it's 24hrs of waiting for...........COINS!! Big let down hope it's going to drop something decent or am afraid it will be another building in storage!

I got a peony fence and some energy

ladyperidot
03-21-16, 09:20 AM

Mostly coins, one or two 5-energy and one 30 energy.

Britilina
03-21-16, 09:38 AM
I second that. One 4000 coin, two or three fivers and one 30 energy

grimya13
03-21-16, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=sourp4tch;1258730]The Season of Luck Event
(prepared by SW)

Timed / Optional event
Tips and Notes:
* Starts: 03/03/2016 12PM PDT - Ends: 03/21/2016 4PM PDT
* The total number of Leprechaun Coins is updated as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
* You get the Lucky Workshop when you have reached the 3rd Individual prize
* You get the Lucky Cauldron when you have reached the 5th Individual prize.
* RESPONSE FROM S8 ON TIME DIFFERENCE WITH GOALS: The Lucky Magic goal has an additional week of time because the items required for that goal are prizes from the event. Users who earned the prizes but didn't place them will have an additional week to complete Lucky Magic.

OMG PLEASE EXTEND THIS! I just recently started playing before the promotion began and didn't have many of the items that drop that coins and didn't place things I received right away because I didn't know I had them. HELP!

grimya13
03-21-16, 09:54 AM
Look all around you! Under every clover, over every rainbow, there's something in the air! Could it be some new kind of magic? Know this: whatever it is, it is sure to bring good fortune!

[==Update requires Level 17+ to participate, and is live 03/03 @ 12pm - 03/21 @ 4:00pm==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: LUCK

posted 7th March.

What does that mean? Does the word LUCK have to go in the game somewhere? Sorry I'm a n00b

;) no you aren't! The first letter of each sentence in sourp4tch's post is how you get the word. She does this every update just for a bit of fun ;) the words Look/Under/Could/Know - first letters combined spell LUCK... :)SW

grimya13
03-21-16, 09:55 AM
Where do I find a drawbridge for the moat?

EBJW
03-21-16, 10:15 AM
Where do I find a drawbridge for the moat?

You can buy them in the market, in decorations, 60.000 a piece.
But be aware, it has not the same colour water as the moats we got in this event!

Sheeba8188
03-21-16, 11:07 AM
I hope I'm not missing much just received the first prize and now have a total coin count of 121 doesn't look like I'm gonna get coins from a lucky trade in lucky workshop whatever they are? Lol.

The prize of golden apple info should be changed to exceptionally rare probably won't ever get more than 1, well in my experience anyway and I've been collecting from 3 apple trees and magic garden for as often as possible for more than year :)

LinkinPark92
03-21-16, 11:40 AM
How can I get 500 lepracoins in the last hours of this game? Normally I get them pretty easily but this is the first it doesn't go as easily as normal even when I have the max markets and cottages in my game on my board

twinkletoes12348
03-21-16, 11:44 AM

I've done about 6 trades. I've had coins, energy, and a gold nugget drop. To me this is just a fun little addition to the game. I like the lottery aspect of it, not knowing what I'm going to get.

dipwid
03-21-16, 12:08 PM
4 hours left till community prize. If you are behind on Lep coins, the value pack looks ok- can get you caught up for all event prizes and get gems.

belbar22
03-21-16, 01:52 PM

I have had a hedge, gold, nugget and a troll coin as well as energy across 2 accounts.

Britilina
03-21-16, 02:15 PM
Only 10 million more coins to go! We are almost there!!!

Sorry if I am harping on this. It is incredibly funny to me that we are 99% of the way and we still need multiple millions of coins.

scotslassuk
03-21-16, 02:49 PM
I have had a hedge, gold, nugget and a troll coin as well as energy across 2 accounts.
Thanks to all who answered maybe it will turn into a lucky workshop after all lol suppose I will just have to keep on trying 😊xx

kdmusgrove
03-21-16, 03:10 PM
Only 10 million more coins to go! We are almost there!!!

Sorry if I am harping on this. It is incredibly funny to me that we are 99% of the way and we still need multiple millions of coins.

I'm pretty excited! I think we're going to make it!! :))

MonaS65
03-21-16, 03:31 PM
3.2 mil of coins to get with 30 minutes to go...lets do this! ��

2.2 mil, 20 min to go...home stretch!

1.2 mil, 10 min to go...oh yeah!

wamboltia
03-21-16, 03:55 PM
5 minutes left, over 500k coins needed 😱 I have nothing to collect from right now. Come on!!!

Britilina
03-21-16, 04:03 PM
Nooooo!!! Did we do it?

kdmusgrove
03-21-16, 04:14 PM
Nooooo!!! Did we do it?

Yes we did!!! :)

MonaS65
03-21-16, 04:22 PM
Yay! This Community is AWESOME!!! Take a bow!

GC5410
03-21-16, 04:37 PM

I've only had coins, but I've only done 3 trades. My trades are 12 hours though, not 24 hours?

GC5410
03-21-16, 04:38 PM
I'm still getting Leprechaun Coins dropping, should they have stopped?

rulerofjennyville
03-21-16, 05:09 PM
Yeah! We got the rainbow arch! It's pretty even if the drops aren't great.

Moulin1
03-21-16, 05:10 PM

Mostly coins but I have had a troll token

ladyperidot
03-21-16, 05:11 PM
Yeah! We got the rainbow arch! It's pretty even if the drops aren't great.

I bought one at the very beginning of the event. I actually have better luck getting extras from arch than the silly-looking leprechaun

29vanilla
03-21-16, 05:34 PM
Rewards so far:

A couple 4000 coins
A couple 5 energy

And.....drum roll.....
'1' yes 'one' mermaid scale. Not maxed so I'm like. Wow.

On a positive note. Like the event in general. Not as stressful as some, but I've been playing awhile. Still would be hard for those at lower levels and those that don't have their materials stocked up.

SkyeMyst
03-21-16, 05:47 PM
I had 98% for rainbow gate and an hour left on event. Does timers go off for different players? If some got the gate, doesn't everyone who is playing or do you have to get the cauldron too? 500 short for that.

cyndora
03-21-16, 06:27 PM
nice fight everyone! grats to all

yummy_bistro
03-21-16, 07:50 PM
I just realised my luckyworkshop is useless unless I unlocked the forth prize :(

Cannot unlock lucky clover , plant etc
:(

SpiritWind00
03-21-16, 07:58 PM
I just realised my luckyworkshop is useless unless I unlocked the forth prize :(

Cannot unlock lucky clover , plant etc
:(

;) Its not 'completely' useless as the gnome and the float and the rainbow all have (rare) chances to drop clover and magic. It will just take you more time to accumulate the items.... Sorry you didn't finish....

yummy_bistro
03-21-16, 09:07 PM
;) Its not 'completely' useless as the gnome and the float and the rainbow all have (rare) chances to drop clover and magic. It will just take you more time to accumulate the items.... Sorry you didn't finish....

thx for yourkind words
it is still dropping Leprachein coins, can I still upgrade float to lv 5 for the goal of Mermaid melody?

SpiritWind00
03-21-16, 10:39 PM
thx for yourkind words
it is still dropping Leprachein coins, can I still upgrade float to lv 5 for the goal of Mermaid melody?

You won't get the goal reward, but you can finish upgrading anytime. How many green and orange items did you get? To finish the parade float now would however require gems for remaining orange and green floats/sheets. But, you can do this anytime in the future. A float at level 4 and under will only drop money coins though. The leprechaun coins will stop dropping shortly, but even now they don't count toward anything. :)

yummy_bistro
03-21-16, 11:09 PM
You won't get the goal reward, but you can finish upgrading anytime. How many green and orange items did you get? To finish the parade float now would however require gems for remaining orange and green floats/sheets. But, you can do this anytime in the future. A float at level 4 and under will only drop money coins though. The leprechaun coins will stop dropping shortly, but even now they don't count toward anything. :)

green I got 34
orange I got 31 /60
but the ****ing part is builder's paste -_-
Strange it has 4 days next to Mermaid Melody goal

SpiritWind00
03-22-16, 12:31 AM
Yep, that's gonna cost a bit... :) I guess you need to decide whether you want to peruse the finish line now, or leave it and come back to it later. Builders paste is time consuming and resource heavy. Your upgrade screen will tell you how many gems it will cost. Good luck in whatever you decide! :)

The timed goal will sit in your book till it expires, so it will disappear soon.

redsgeekdom
03-22-16, 04:18 AM
Yep, that's gonna cost a bit... :) I guess you need to decide whether you want to peruse the finish line now, or leave it and come back to it later. Builders paste is time consuming and resource heavy. Your upgrade screen will tell you how many gems it will cost. Good luck in whatever you decide! :)

The timed goal will sit in your book till it expires, so it will disappear soon.

I've got 7 days to unlock the cauldron but it's ended now, there's no gem option and has rendered all the clovers I've collected. Useless anyone got any tips on what I can do

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 04:45 AM
I've got 7 days to unlock the cauldron but it's ended now, there's no gem option and has rendered all the clovers I've collected. Useless anyone got any tips on what I can do

Sorry but you can't get the cauldron anymore. :( The event has ended. You can still get rare drops of lucky magic from the Rainbow Arch, level 5 float and the Leprechaun.

EBJW
03-22-16, 04:47 AM
I just collected from the rainbow gate, and all I got was 1 xp and 50 coins.

And I read on page 1 there's a small chance to drop Lucky Clover or Lucky Magic.

Is that all....?

88silver
03-22-16, 05:23 AM
So does a level 5 parade float only drop coins with an ultra rare chance of lucky magic or clover? I'm not wasting energy and space on it if that's all it does.

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 05:33 AM
I just collected from the rainbow gate, and all I got was 1 xp and 50 coins.

And I read on page 1 there's a small chance to drop Lucky Clover or Lucky Magic.

Is that all....?

Yes, that's all. It can help you gather items to do the lucky trade a little bit faster - if you're lucky. ;) And it's very pretty!

So does a level 5 parade float only drop coins with an ultra rare chance of lucky magic or clover? I'm not wasting energy and space on it if that's all it does.

Yes, just coins and sometimes lucky magic or lucky clover. I've got a lucky magic from mine a couple of times so far.

ktorewqas
03-22-16, 06:04 AM
Oops, I forgot NOT to collect from the float lol it's waste to spend energy cause the drops are very rare:p

1ch1ps
03-22-16, 06:28 AM
How do we finish Lucky Majic, which has 7 more days, if you didn't get the cauldron. Shouldn't that disappear at the same time as the season of luck?

c4r3n
03-22-16, 07:42 AM
I would like to know how to finish also bc I have 7 days left to finish but I'm not getting the lucky coins any longer

wamboltia
03-22-16, 10:54 AM
I wasted all that glue to make this float that only "rarely" drops lucky magic!!? 😁😁 what a ripoff. So yet another useless item for my storage 😒 Including that rainbow everyone fought so hard to get

LadyKatja
03-22-16, 12:57 PM
I'm wondering as well how we can still get the Lucky Magic? There are still 7 days left, i finished Parade float in time (3 days ago). This morning I received the Rainbow Gate but it just not possible anymore to collect coins. I think this is a bit strange, because it were different goals IMO.
First I thought it was a bug.

SpiritWind00
03-22-16, 02:04 PM
The event has expired. So, what does this mean? Here goes.....

This means that leprechaun coins are obsolete. They don't do anything now.

If you have the goal Lucky Magic and you do not have the cauldron, this goal is obsolete. All goals have to be completed before the event expires. The timer on this goal is obsolete. However....

What the Lucky Magic goal does allow for (according to what was posted by S8) is for you to use the cauldron to complete this goal. You must have earned the prizes to complete this goal.

If you were eligible for the community prizes, the leprechaun and the rainbow gate will drop lucky clover and lucky magic for you to use in the lucky workshop. If you have a L5 float, this also has a small chance for both of these items too. It may take you ages to get enough items to do a trade though.

Thanks..... SW :)

SpiritWind00
03-22-16, 02:12 PM
Items to add To the Inventory Guide.

Gold Path
Found: prize from the Parade Float Event.
Uses: 1x1 decoration
Current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601-Castle-Story-3-03-Update-The-Season-of-Luck-%28timed-optional%29)

Green Float Sheets
Found: Parade Float Event.
Current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601-Castle-Story-3-03-Update-The-Season-of-Luck-%28timed-optional%29)
Note: At the conclusion of the Event, you can only purchase this item with gems.

Green River (moats)
Uses: decoration

Green River Corner (moat)
Uses: decoration

Leprechaun Gnome
Drops/Uses: lucky magic, lucky clover
Collection time: 4 hours

Lucky Cauldron
Drops/Uses: lucky magic
Collection time: 3 hours

Lucky Clover Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
Drops: lucky clover crop, fey crystal
Found: Rainbow Gate (small chance), Lucky Clover crops, L5 Parade float, Leprechaun Gnome
Uses: use to trade in the Lucky Workshop
Collection time: 1 day
Note: Energy and Fey Crystals will drop from Lucky Clovers after you've completed Tabernum Research: Agriculture

Lucky Magic from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
Found: Lucky Cauldron, Rainbow Gate, Lucky Clover crops, L5 Parade float, Leprechaun Gnome (all small chances)
Uses: use to trade in the Lucky Workshop

Lucky Workshop Prize from the Parade Float Event March 2016.
Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy
Collection time: 12 hours

Orange Float Fringe
Found: Parade Float Event.
Note: At the conclusion of the Event, you can only purchase this item with gems.

Rainbow Gate
Drops/Uses: lucky clover, lucky magic (both rare)
Collection time: 4 hours

katbtodd
03-23-16, 09:44 AM
Just checking , has any body else got two drops at the same time in the lucky workshop ?

fish63
03-23-16, 11:59 AM
Well! My lucky workshop is not so lucky! I have in excess of 33 million coins so a workshop that only gives coins is not impressive! Make it worth the gems and effort to achieve the goals or we will be gone!

CharmOfLea
03-23-16, 02:16 PM
Well! My lucky workshop is not so lucky! I have in excess of 33 million coins so a workshop that only gives coins is not impressive! Make it worth the gems and effort to achieve the goals or we will be gone!

I thought mine was broken. I've done more than two dozens of lucky trades, but I only get coins, here and there energy. Are the nice golden items going to be so rare to the point of not being realistic? What's to expect, a chance of 1:100, 1:1000 or 1:1000000? I'd like to manage my expectations.

c4r3n
03-23-16, 03:54 PM
My event for the cauldron has not expired it has 6 days left but I'm not getting anything that enables me to get the cauldron

LadyFencer
03-23-16, 06:43 PM
I thought mine was broken. I've done more than two dozens of lucky trades, but I only get coins, here and there energy. Are the nice golden items going to be so rare to the point of not being realistic? What's to expect, a chance of 1:100, 1:1000 or 1:1000000? I'd like to manage my expectations.

Same here--I thought we were getting more stuff from it. If it's just going to drop coins and occasionally energy, I'll store it.

arikasi
03-24-16, 12:20 AM
Just checking , has any body else got two drops at the same time in the lucky workshop ?

Yes, today was the first time Ive had a double drop, coins and a decoration.

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 02:34 AM
Yes, today was the first time Ive had a double drop, coins and a decoration.

I also got a double drop - 5 energy and a peony fence.

55lee55
03-24-16, 01:31 PM
I also got a double drop - 5 energy and a peony fence.

I don't usually get anything but coins, except for 5 energy the first time I collected, and 30 energy several days ago. Still, it does occasionally drop something, and doesn't cost gems. I will feel happier if mine ever drops a tangible prize, but at least it does drop energy once in a blue moon which is better than nearly every other event prize I have in storage. That makes it a good item to keep in my kingdom for now.

woodlandlady
03-25-16, 01:21 AM
We had an unexpected situation come up and although only a couple of hundred coins off, I missed the magic cauldron :-( and annoyingly the magic workshop is useless without it :-( is there any chance of it coming up in the market?

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 05:51 PM
We had an unexpected situation come up and although only a couple of hundred coins off, I missed the magic cauldron :-( and annoyingly the magic workshop is useless without it :-( is there any chance of it coming up in the market?

It is unlikely the cauldron will appear in the market. The Lucky Workshop isn't useless though. Here's what I wrote a page back:

If you were eligible for the community prizes, the leprechaun and the rainbow gate will drop lucky clover and lucky magic for you to use in the lucky workshop. If you have a L5 float, this also has a small chance for both of these items too. It may take you ages to get enough items to do a trade though.

64freebird
03-26-16, 02:57 AM
I have never received lucky magic or clover from my leprechaun or rainbow. Are people actually getting anything other than 50 coins from them?

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 03:10 AM
I have never received lucky magic or clover from my leprechaun or rainbow. Are people actually getting anything other than 50 coins from them?

Yes, but the drop rate is really low. I'd say it something like 1/5; maybe even a bit worse than that.... It's slooooowwwwww going. :)

caron7
03-28-16, 06:59 AM
Oh, I am so annoyed! I usually get 4000 coins (not needed since I am an advanced player) or 5 energy (doesn't even compensate for all the energy spent to collect the lucky magic and clover for the machine). But today I got a single mermaid scale! Even a simple pond gives other items in addition to a mermaid scale. This machine has been a huge disappointment.

azriX2012
03-31-16, 07:47 PM
Well today I got 5 energy and a Golden Throne. I've never seen this deco before. Nice.

http://s10.postimg.org/5aiqf6r1x/IMG_0813.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/5aiqf6r1x/)

EDIT: actually it's not a deco since it has a 15 hour countdown. No idea what it will drop yet.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-31-16, 08:21 PM
Hey Bla Bla ~ That's an old prize from the Baron's Tent (Aug '15) ...16-hr timer and drops 1XP, $50 coins and either a jewel or a silver. :)

azriX2012
03-31-16, 09:13 PM
Hey Bla Bla ~ That's an old prize from the Baron's Tent (Aug '15) ...16-hr timer and drops 1XP, $50 coins and either a jewel or a silver. :)

Hey Cpt. nice to see you! And thanks for the info, that's why I missed it, since I took a break from the game last summer and missed that horse event and other prizes. Not happening again! :o

Dradem
04-02-16, 08:42 AM
I couldn't play for a while. I missed the luck season. Is there anything i can do or will i wait for a New luck season.

azriX2012
04-02-16, 11:06 AM

I have 5 rainbow gates and 90% of the time they never drop anything but coins. But they do drop lucky clovers and lucky magic.

azriX2012
04-02-16, 11:07 AM
I couldn't play for a while. I missed the luck season. Is there anything i can do or will i wait for a New luck season.

You'll probably have to wait till next St. Patrick's holiday..

Lyzau
04-26-16, 03:46 AM
Has anyone been lucky with this "lucky trade" at all? I have done this trade non-stop since March, every other day for nearly 2 months now, and all I get are piles of gold every time. I received an item TWICE, 1x gold nugget and 1x mermaid scale. Hurray? This trade is so not worth it... There is no luck in it what-so-ever... :(

ragingray
04-28-16, 08:37 PM
WOW, did a trade in the Lucky workshop and i got a gold coin, was actually hoping for energy for cutting all the trees down for Cherry Dust i need for the Cherry hive event, but it gave me enough for another Glimmer Alicorn, so i guess i am very happy about this drop, although i have done about 7-9 trades that have given me coins and energy, but still at least i know coins drop.

volissos
05-15-16, 01:00 PM
I have also been doing the lucky trade almost daily and my "prizes" have been coins, energy, glimmerdust and once a mermaid scale. The leprechauns really dislike me.

ClaireEdwolf
05-15-16, 11:55 PM
I do the trade twice a day. Since the event ended my actual *prizes* have been a Maple Tree, about 6 gold tokens, and some deco (one Rainbow Gate, one Floral Rainbow Gate). In my experience after you get a Mermaid Scale the next 1st or 2nd time the trade will provide you with some special item.

PanicMood
05-17-16, 01:35 AM
I was really enthusiastic about the S.patrick event, this year!
A new, permanent craft, a really really pretty new building that looks perfect in the woodland portion of my kingdom, and the possibility or amazing prizes! But since the event ended, i did i think at least one lucky trade every two days, and i ALWAYS, minus two occasion where it gave me 5 energy, but all the other times, i got 4000 coins, and i' m getting very frustrated! Has anyone got something good from the lucky shop since the event ended?:confused::confused:

GreyHills
10-02-16, 04:01 PM
Four months later and as far as I can tell the best you can get is 30 energy.... haven't gotten any of the golden items since the event ended, has anyone else?

thitasha
11-21-17, 01:41 AM
I didn't participate at this event, but I have a clover by lock. If I never could plant it why I see it at all?

annieo2
08-20-22, 03:02 AM
I just received a golden chalice from trade, unsure what it drops

SpiritWind00
08-20-22, 07:33 PM
I just received a golden chalice from trade, unsure what it drops
Hop over to the Inventory Guide for drops :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide