PDA

View Full Version : Free space with future expansion or downloads

PrairieGrass
03-02-16, 06:17 AM
I personally am not out of space yet, but I think it would be a nice gesture to those who have patiently waited for expansions and the rest of us, to have a built in "free space" in the next areas of expansions. It could be stuck in the middle of a new expansion area, where we have to work our way to it, but once there it is completely free - no ruins, no coins, and nothing to clear.
Another idea is to give us a similar "free space" for downloading one of the many Storm 8 Bingo games since bingo games always have a free space. This "free space" award could be in place of the gems we normally get, and a free space may be more desired by players to help speed up expansions.
Finally, since habitat space is so difficult to get, and I for one (and probably many long-time players)have had to pass on the zodiac habitats due to this issue, perhaps when we do get new expansions, you can set the prices of the previously released ones back on sale for a while to give players a chance to catch up with what they have missed out on.