View Full Version : The installing and playing new game thing has changed!

ClaireEdwolf
03-02-16, 12:26 AM
It used to generously give you 30 gems for installing and trying new S8 games in the old days. For recently it gave you 14 gems to install and 7 gems for the next step (cost several levels to go) and I think it's still okay. Now things have changed and you can only received 4 gems for installing, and 2 gems for the next step! Do you think it's worth it? :( We have to spend our time and pay a lot of effort, just to gain back 2 gems? Come on S8! I'd rather wait for my knights to come back from adventures! Now I'm losing the interest on trying any further on Solitaire, and for Cupcake Mania, maybe I'll just install then delete it. So regret not having downloaded it earlier! Chance can be gone by any moment! :(

ClaireEdwolf
03-02-16, 12:48 AM
Well *ahem* sorry maybe it's just me. In my 2nd account things are still the same. I still don't get it. Does the level make any difference!? :(

ClaireEdwolf
03-02-16, 12:53 AM
Well *ahem* sorry again. Things have turned back to normal like there was nothing happened. Maybe it's fixed. 8-)

SpiritWind00
03-02-16, 01:36 AM
Thanks for sharing your feedback. Moving to the appropriate forum. I'm glad to hear normality has returned... :):)