PDA

View Full Version : Buy a table?

bellallia
03-01-16, 08:35 PM
To get a reward for downloading an app advertised in DS, it tells me to buy a table. Huh?!? I've tried buying a decoration (what it used to ask for), I've tried buying a dragon (Air) since when I click on the "buy" button it takes me to the market to buy dragons. What do I do to get this reward?

sam204
03-01-16, 09:47 PM
To get a reward for downloading an app advertised in DS, it tells me to buy a table. Huh?!? I've tried buying a decoration (what it used to ask for), I've tried buying a dragon (Air) since when I click on the "buy" button it takes me to the market to buy dragons. What do I do to get this reward?

The Attachment clearly refers to Bakery Game -- You have been asked to buy a table ! It seems to me that. There is some misunderstanding and some mix up ! You may please check up once again ! You may shut off power completely and Restart and see ! Such instruction can't appear in Dragon Story game ! But if you are sure that it does , I feel , You must send mail to Storm 8' along with this attachment !

Clark_Wayne
03-01-16, 10:45 PM
my baby account got same thing. i think it is because i played bakery story.
if you reached lvl8 (or something like that) it will ask you to serve a recipe. haven't found yet what it is LOL

debrasbistro
03-02-16, 06:13 AM
I got this but about Farm Story 2 lol....

laraelyn
03-02-16, 08:15 AM
I have the exact same problem on my account

Anaboe
03-02-16, 11:11 AM
I think it's a bug. Open a thread in the bug-section, or mail to Storm8. :)

Good luck!

cazile81
03-02-16, 11:37 AM

Have you tried buying a table on the bakery app then going back to dragon story to see if it clears. Be sure to close out all apps before you buy the table and see if that helps.

kooky panda
03-02-16, 11:45 AM
This quest might have gone out to some players in error. It should be removed after you force close your game.

If you still have it after you force close, please let us know.

Jagger517
03-04-16, 12:19 PM
Lolz

Someone was snoozing while they updated various game quests!