PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

matiasabad94
03-01-16, 12:59 PM
Edit (KP) Celestial North Habitat on sale for 200 Gems- Sale ends March 8

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/3/3b/Piscs.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/700?cb=20160301203310

STEP ONE: Visit three community members.
STEP TWO: Hatch a Solar Simian (Nature + Fire, 6 hours)
STEP THREE: Feed your Solar Simian 50 times.
STEP FOUR: Collect 560 items from harvesting.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d1/Pisces_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/140?cb=20160301194356http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/a/a4/Pisces_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/140?cb=20160301194401http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/7/79/Pisces_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/140?cb=20160301194355http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/6/66/Pisces_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/140?cb=20160301194356

"Hailing from the endless cosmos above, Pisces protects individuals born between February 18th and March 20th. These creatures are incredibly creative, seeking to make new artwork and emotional connections. They tend to chase dreamy goals, but are often capable of accomplishing even the most complicated of tasks."

Celestial/Water breed. 14-hour incubation time, 16-hour evolution time

GC5410
03-01-16, 01:04 PM
Visit 3 community members
Breed Solar Simian

cheetahblood
03-01-16, 01:04 PM

Here's the splash screen! The first task is to visit 3 community members, the second is to hatch a Solar Simian (Skip for 50 gems)

AuroraLava
03-01-16, 01:05 PM
Glad to see the new habitat is on sale for 200.

First step for new animal is Visit 3 community members!

Sandybellee
03-01-16, 01:08 PM
I love the design! Gorgeous animal!!! Stunning!

Surprised that we need to breed a Solar Simian but glad that the fails for it are so short. Good luck, everyone!

ninasidstorm8
03-01-16, 01:13 PM
Nature/Fire is a bad combination for me since I already have all 7 of the currently breedable Nature/Fire animals.

1) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
2) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
3) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
4) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
5) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
6) 5 hours Jackalope
7) 6 hours Fallaby.
8) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
9) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
10) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
11) 6 hours Solar Simian Success.

OK I have bred each of the other Nature/Fire Rares, so it's time for the Solar Simian.

ogreve
03-01-16, 01:17 PM
Ok guys, I'm back... ...or at least "somewhat".
Time for some analysis.

The 'circumstancial evidence' of the steps and the shop tells us much: the Solar Simian is on sale (as only animal, except for the Storybook Skyger and the YALBA), which leads me to think that we will need to feed it too, in step 3 or 4. I bet ya that the other step will be to harvest X hours of food for collecting Y items.
Depending on the amount of X, we will need to take into account that we may be busy with that step alone for some 4 days or so (IIRC the Aquarius required 480 items, so that would be 4 batches of 20 hour Rune Prunes). I'm guessing this time will be similar.

Now, as I have a Pearl Peryton brewing in the den, with still 29 hours of breeding time to go and then 42 hours of hatching time, I cannot sit it all out and expect to have a decent chance at finishing without spending gems. Speeding Pearl away would be close to equally expensive (71 gems) as buying a Solar Simian (80 gems) and then I'd still have to breed a Solar Simian. It's a bit of a risk to buy it instead of skipping that step, but by now I know how these goal lines work, and as I only have a level 10 Solar Simian, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by just skipping the step so I bought a Solar Simian. It's on the nest now. It will also allow me to hatch some cool eggs at ease as Pearl is brewing, and.... I want to enjoy the sight of the Pearl egg on the nest, so I think I chose wisely.
By having bought the Solar Simian right away, I should have set myself up for maximum chances at success, as all next steps will at least come directly in the beginning now.
I only have to hope that no further breeding/hatching will be required, but I don't think so, as that would be really cruel.

Good luck to all! This is a beautiful animal: I don't want to miss out on it!

Drachenia
03-01-16, 01:36 PM
Hello everybody! If you have breeding your solar Simian , not sell . Solar Simian must feed 50 times.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160301/63jyuzdv.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

mrhammy48
03-01-16, 01:38 PM
Fingers crossed - got 6 hrs on the first try. Unfortunately I have a 22 hr fail on the nest.

ThynaSmith
03-01-16, 02:32 PM
Thank you, matiasabad, for the post and the info!
Wow, and what a cool design! It's already one of my faves! I hope they keep up with all the signs, like they did with Pisces :)
Can't wait to see what they have in store for Libra :)

calvinxx
03-01-16, 02:37 PM
I got a 3h fail first try of course. The creature kind of scares me but I still want it for the collection of course lol I managed to purchase the new Celestial habitat on sale by eliminating one of my Nature habitats and putting the creatures from that in the new habitat. I plan to keep trying for the rest of today at least for my Simian because I've really tried to limit my spending of gems

jim23cash
03-01-16, 02:54 PM
After you feed the Solar Simian 50 times, you have to collect ~560 something (Some kind of twins?) from harvesting. Sorry I didn't get pics. My game keeps crashing, and I'm barely able to make it thru a step without crashing, and I have to delete and reinstall every time... :(
Now tonight at midnight is my last night of the storybook adventure. Will I get both drops from the harvest? I need arrows to finish the storybook, and I've just triggered the Pisces goal for the new item.
KOOKY? Could you check on this for me? I'm worried I won't get the arrows, and won't finish the storybook in time.
Thanks, Annie

FlatFoot
03-01-16, 02:59 PM
I forgot Pisces was coming out today! That's what I get for working like...3 months ahead. This is my birth sign!

matiasabad94
03-01-16, 02:59 PM
Thank you, matiasabad, for the post and the info!
Wow, and what a cool design! It's already one of my faves! I hope they keep up with all the signs, like they did with Pisces :)
Can't wait to see what they have in store for Libra :)

You're welcome! And I'm a Libra too so I can't wait either!

ogreve
03-01-16, 03:08 PM
I forgot Pisces was coming out today! That's what I get for working like...3 months ahead. This is my birth sign!

Congrats in advance on your birthday then, and thanks a million for this beautiful animal and the habitats!
My wife's a Pisces too (March 14th). This animal is particularly beautiful, and with Pearl Peryton brewing in the den, I'm glad I bought a Solar Simian egg, as from the later posts I gather my assumptions were right: feeding the Solar Simian 50 times and then collecting 560 items from harvesting.
With the egg bought, I should now be able to make it without worries. I just planted Rune Prunes in advance.

Tnx again, Flatfoot!
Those celestial animals are particularly cool (as are their habitats) and it's very nice to see you interacting with the hard-core fan base over here too. :P

I can't wait to see what the Gemini will be like (my birth symbol)...:P

FlatFoot
03-01-16, 03:14 PM
I can't wait to see what the Gemini will be like (my birth symbol)...:P

Thank you, and I'm actually working on Gemini right now ;P

jim23cash
03-01-16, 03:24 PM

Beautiful designs, FlatFoot!
Do you know the answer to my question above (to Kooky)?
Will I get both items dropping from harvesting? I'm finishing the Hooded Robin storyline tonight, and need arrows. I started the Pisces event line today, and triggered another item dropping from harvesting. Will both items drop from harvesting?
Thank you, Annie :D

FlatFoot
03-01-16, 03:29 PM
It should drop both items. It just may not display both pop-ups as they occur simultaneously.

jim23cash
03-01-16, 03:43 PM
It should drop both items. It just may not display both pop-ups as they occur simultaneously.

Thank you! :D
I really appreciate you communicating with us. :D

Sandybellee
03-01-16, 03:46 PM

Good sign, my mom is a Pisces too. Congrats on your b-day! :)

Drachenia
03-01-16, 03:48 PM
Oh my god to collect as many parts and with 2 farms only

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160301/eri96zix.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

ninasidstorm8
03-01-16, 03:49 PM
Collect 560 tokens from harvesting. I hope there is a high multiple of harvest hours. 560 hours/ 6 farms is 93.3 or 3.8 days. If the multiple is only 1, then we only have 3.2 days to complete the first 3 steps. If you plant some 20 hour crops when you know you have bred the Solar Simian you can get 20 hours of that time back ( Breed/Hatch/Evolve to feed) but 560 is a lot of tokens.

ogreve
03-01-16, 04:17 PM
Ouch!
That's precious little time for the first part indeed; I'm glad I bought the egg, as with the long Pearl timer in the den now, and on the nest later it simply wouldn't have been possible for me to finish without speeding somewhere anyway, and this is an animal I don't want to miss...

Sandybellee
03-01-16, 04:33 PM
Yikes! The multiple was one last time so it may be the same this time, too. I have 2 Solar Simians in my forest so if I can't breed one soon enough, I can skip the step. (Was actually contemplating selling one last week - glad I didn't!)

1. Jackalope
2. Fairy Ferret
3. Solar Simian! :)

Buttercup0001
03-01-16, 06:07 PM
Completed the 1st part of the Pisces Celestial animal goal, and what a beautiful animal it is. Well done on the design. Now I'm waiting for the Hippogryph egg to hatch to free up the breeding den so I can start trying to breed Solar Simian (fingers crossed). Btw I'm a scorpion and can't wait to see what that sign will look like.

Clark_Wayne
03-01-16, 06:35 PM
Anyone knows how many drops from 1h crops ?

jim23cash
03-01-16, 07:16 PM

I got 5 from 5 hour crops, so looks like 1 per hour again.

chickenladyx14
03-01-16, 07:54 PM
I am confused - my FFS screen shows no Celestial Animal quest. I have the tournament icon and the Hummingburn-apples-coins sale icon but no quest icon?
Is it because I just started playing a few weeks ago? I am on level 29 if that makes any difference. TY

BiggerBubbles
03-01-16, 07:59 PM

Well happy birthday wishes for you. I got the solar simian first try which is especially wonderful as it's my birthday on the 8th which is about when I should expect to get the beautiful Pisces. Beautiful creature.

jojopeanut
03-01-16, 08:05 PM

I got 1 per HR.

ninasidstorm8
03-01-16, 08:07 PM
I am confused - my FFS screen shows no Celestial Animal quest. I have the tournament icon and the Hummingburn-apples-coins sale icon but no quest icon?
Is it because I just started playing a few weeks ago? I am on level 29 if that makes any difference. TY

Tap on the character icon below the star in the top left corner of the screen. It shows your Goals. The goal you are looking for is called Creative Comets.

chickenladyx14
03-01-16, 08:36 PM
Thank-you very much ninasidstorm8! And good luck in the quest! :)
PS - My forest ID/name is Breeze. Please stop by!

debrasbistro
03-01-16, 09:20 PM

Happy Birthday! One of my best friends is a Pisces. We used to have a small painting studio together. Super creative deep sign.

What is this animal called? Thanks!

debrasbistro
03-01-16, 09:29 PM
Worried about collecting so many as my breeding attempts are not known to easily succeed. On what day must we stop trying to breed?

So far, 3 & 7 hours.

FlatFoot
03-01-16, 10:03 PM
The animals will likely continue to be called by their sign name. I had other names in mind too, but we went with this direction.

sweetypies97
03-01-16, 10:09 PM
of course I bred 3 solar simians when I needed a fairy ferret for maid Marian. And now I keep getting fairy ferrets while I'm trying to breed a solar simian :/

oo56
03-01-16, 11:01 PM
I failed in getting the Aquarius, which no offense was ugly! Not too sad about not having it. This one is so beautiful. I was able to breed a Solar Simian on my first try. :) I can't wait until they release the Gemini, my Zodiac. Two-faced ;)

Niire
03-01-16, 11:51 PM
Yeah, happy birthday in advance! I have a long wait...next to last one, should be. Scorpio. :D Um...well, that and Sagittarius...I was born on the 21st, the cusp. So I'm taking both, lol.

Also, i think Aquarius was cute, little bearie. This one is gorgeous. <3

epinederose
03-02-16, 03:38 AM
after 3 fails of 3 hours, thank you fairy furret, I got 6 hours...... HHHHHmm what izit ????? ;)
could be one of three....... fallaby, paradise parrot or solar simian ???????
this would rrrrrrrreally be mean to me !!!!!!
I hop it is solar simian !!!
:cool:

catlicja
03-02-16, 05:52 AM
after 3 fails of 3 hours, thank you fairy furret, I got 6 hours...... HHHHHmm what izit ????? ;)
could be one of three....... fallaby, paradise parrot or solar simian ???????
this would rrrrrrrreally be mean to me !!!!!!
I hop it is solar simian !!!
:cool:

Oh no, I thought it's solar simian, cause I have 6h egg. And it could one of these three...? :(

Sandybellee
03-02-16, 05:59 AM
I got the Solar Simian on the third try. (1 feeding reduces the feeding skipping cost by 1 gem, btw, if anyone was wondering.) One of my Solar Simians is evolving now and I'll be able to complete the feeding step tonight after work when I can also harvest rune prunes. :)

Niire
03-02-16, 06:09 AM
I too am in the same boat *bites her nails*...

catlicja
03-02-16, 07:42 AM
:( I've searched forum and find out, that my egg is not the solar egg :( so sad
Oh well, trying again

Niire
03-02-16, 08:23 AM
Yuh...3 fairy ferrets and a fallaby so far...gah, where is the wheel when you need it? lol

My luck breeding on this game is very abysmal, same as my luck with...well, everything else except the tales now...

natxjkkggg
03-02-16, 09:03 AM
It seams really hard to get the Solar simian!!!!!!

calvinxx
03-02-16, 10:21 AM
I got my Solar Simian!! I'm so relieved. I have another in my forest but he is already epic because of the Kitsune goal line. The bad news is I put in electric/water for the Zeus Moose right after and got a 22 hour fail :(

Niire
03-02-16, 10:32 AM
Another ferrett...and yeah, anytime you need a specific something, it becomes 2000x harder to get. Murphy's Law...:(

Grats to those who have been able to breed him so far. I have a really sinking feeling I won't make this one. Been playing since last year, and have NEVER had a gem sale. So I do not buy gems from this game at all.

Last time we had this, there was a wheel with the chilly goat on it, making things infinitely easier to get the job done. :( I got 2 beevers and a friar duck last time off the wheel, and figured they'd use the spruce moose. lol

IsisGarden
03-02-16, 11:03 AM
About to scream... What animals (and level) are you all using to breed the monkey?

I've gotten 40 hundred butterfly things, a jackalope, a vinotaur. About to SCREAM!!!!

calvinxx
03-02-16, 11:23 AM
About to scream... What animals (and level) are you all using to breed the monkey?

I've gotten 40 hundred butterfly things, a jackalope, a vinotaur. About to SCREAM!!!!

I used Hummingburn and Present Pheasant both level 10! I hope this helps

IsisGarden
03-02-16, 11:24 AM
I used Hummingburn and Present Pheasant both level 10! I hope this helps

Thanks. I used the Jackalope that I bred right before that and Pyro Pony.

mrhammy48
03-02-16, 12:27 PM
Fingers crossed - got 6 hrs on the first try. Unfortunately I have a 22 hr fail on the nest.

I got him! Btw- it costs 280 gems to skip the harvesting step. So I'm guessing that we can plan to get 2 twilight twins per hour of harvesting. So 20 hr rune prunes would yield 40 twilight twins. That's my guess anyways. Hopefully someone can confirm.

mrhammy48
03-02-16, 12:31 PM
I got him! Btw- it costs 280 gems to skip the harvesting step. So I'm guessing that we can plan to get 2 twilight twins per hour of harvesting. So 20 hr rune prunes would yield 40 twilight twins. That's my guess anyways. Hopefully someone can confirm.

That means the last step should take most players about 45 hrs at most.

Sandybellee
03-02-16, 12:38 PM

Just collected my rune prunes and we get 1 twilight twin from 1 hour of harvesting.

calvinxx
03-02-16, 02:22 PM
I'm very excited about having the Pisces as an epic fighter because it will be doubly strong against the fire element :)

debrasbistro
03-02-16, 08:47 PM
The animals will likely continue to be called by their sign name. I had other names in mind too, but we went with this direction.

Ok, but what type of animal is this? A water dragon? Snake?

debrasbistro
03-02-16, 08:51 PM
I may skip this one. Not a fan of forced breeding and such whimsical odds.

31aug2002
03-03-16, 03:14 AM
I have made six tries and bred 4 Fairy ferrets, 1 vinotaur and now have a jackalope in the den. i do want this one. am giving myself till tonight to try as the other two steps will also take time as we will have to evolve the simian twice to complete the steps.
i dont know if i will be able to make this one.

edit: I may end up buying the egg from the market as it will be cheaper than speed breeding umpteen number of times.

catlicja
03-03-16, 05:08 AM
For me too, only fairy ferrets, bleh

mrhammy48
03-03-16, 06:54 AM
Just collected my rune prunes and we get 1 twilight twin from 1 hour of harvesting.

Ugh - bummer me too. Wishful thinking.

Allixiandra
03-03-16, 07:04 AM
I had a few ferret-fails too and again in that moment I decided to go and buy the egg I was lucky! Seems like a strategy ha ha! I had a level 10 solar simion and feed him (well actually it is a she and her name is blossom) 😉 And now the baby one is evolving.Hope I will be able to get through because I must have this one! Good luck to everyone!

ninasidstorm8
03-03-16, 08:49 AM
I managed to breed a Solar Simian on my 11th attempt. I have a spare baby that I fed 15 times and it's now in the Evolution Flower. My plan is to feed the one I have to complete the task of feeding a Solar Simian and then sell it and keep the new baby for the future.

I should be able to start the Harvesting task in a little over 6 hours which is about 24 hours more than I should need to complete the task. One piece of good news is that as you feed the Solar Simian, the number of gems needed to skip the step is reduced by 1 gem for each feeding.

Good Luck to everyone still trying to breed the Solar Simian, Unless you have a baby around to feed, I think you have less than 24 hours to breed the animal since you will need 6 hours in the Den 6 hours in the nest and then 2x6 hours in the Evolution Flower before you can start the harvesting step.

31aug2002
03-03-16, 09:36 AM
Afte 2 more fairy ferrets.. I gave in and bought the egg from the market. Just to minimize the feeding time and cost I put in another attempt and got a flyer fox... So some good from all this fire -nature breeding as I finally got the last animal I needed from this combination.

So now my solar simian is in the flower undergoing the first evolution and I have rune prunes growing on 5 of my farms. So when I wake up in the morning the simian will be fed 50 times and my farms will be ready to be harvested for 1st lot of twilight twins.

@ flatfoot... Thank you for such a great design I love the colours and did not want to miss out on this one.

I may have missed this info... But when does the goal line end???

ninasidstorm8
03-03-16, 10:21 AM
Afte 2 more fairy ferrets.. I gave in and bought the egg from the market. Just to minimize the feeding time and cost I put in another attempt and got a flyer fox... So some good from all this fire -nature breeding as I finally got the last animal I needed from this combination.

So now my solar simian is in the flower undergoing the first evolution and I have rune prunes growing on 5 of my farms. So when I wake up in the morning the simian will be fed 50 times and my farms will be ready to be harvested for 1st lot of twilight twins.

@ flatfoot... Thank you for such a great design I love the colours and did not want to miss out on this one.

I may have missed this info... But when does the goal line end???

The Creative Comets Goal was set for 7 Days so it should end shortly before the update on MAR 8.

ninasidstorm8
03-03-16, 10:21 AM

To collect 560 tokens with 6 farms will take 94 (93 1/3) hours if you time everything perfect. If you don't have a Solar Simian to feed, then you need to evolve the Solar Simian twice to complete the feeding step, which will take 2x6 or 12 hours. Since the Solar Simian's breed time is 6 hours, and there are 2 other Nature/Fire animals with that time, you won't know if the animal you bred is the correct one until it is in the nest. At that point, it will take 6 hours to hatch.

So if you perform the steps in order, you need to have a Solar Simian in the nest, 112 hours before the TUE Update. If you plant 20 hour crops at the time the Solar Simian is in the nest, you can get back the 18 hours for hatching and evolving. This means that you need to have a Solar Simian in the nest, 94 hours before the TUE Update. This works out to be around the time of tomorrow's update.

So anyone still trying to complete this Goal Line without spending gems, you don't have much time left to breed the Solar Simian. Good Luck!!!

melissab31
03-03-16, 10:34 AM
Task 1: visit 3 members
Task 2: breed sola simian ( fire ferret lv 15 & flyer fox lv 10 first try) if it helps any one
Task 3: feed sola simian 50 times
Task 4: collect 560 other zodiac friends by harvesting ( I'm at 9 % at the moment which is 49 zodiacs )

MaribouMay
03-03-16, 11:34 AM
I finally got a Solar Simian late last night. I fed the one I already had that was level 14. This morning I hatched the one on the nest, fed it and popped it in to evolve. When it comes out in a few hours, I can feed it to level 9 and be done with the feeding portion. I'm so glad I had the existing Solar Simian to feed! By my math, I should be done collecting the 560 tokens sometime on Monday afternoon well ahead of the deadline. Such a relief! I hate running right up to the deadline.

AliceWinter24
03-03-16, 12:08 PM
Too bad I'm not gonna get this, since it's my birth sign and everything. Can't breed anything but fairy ferrets.

Niire
03-03-16, 12:29 PM
I got the monkey, wow...jackalope and fallaby (I saw someone else mentioned using jackalope and present pheasant, but I don't have the pheasant)...gonna try for another just to speed it up, but I don't think I need another, I can still make it. Wow, did not expect that on the first try on that combo.

ogreve
03-03-16, 03:51 PM
Alright!
On my secondary account after several fails, including a 6 hour Fallaby, I just got a second 6 hour timer. As I'm about to go into the night and just moved a Ferret fail to the nest, I figured it would be worth it to speed the 6 hour breeding to the nest: yes! The Simian!!! :)
I was wise enough to pre-grow a batch of 6 Rune Prunes when the goal line started so those are already ready, and... there are already 2 Solar Simians in that forest. It looks like tomorrow morning upon awaking I can hatch the one on the nest, move it to a habitat and directly get the feedings over with and then directly harvest the first batch of Rune Prunes and re-plant a new batch.

My main account is much further ahead of course, as I had Pearl Peryton in the den I figured it would be best to simply directly buy the Simian and grow Rune Prunes. By now two batches have been harvested and the third one is growing. I should now have a clear run on getting the animal on both accounts! :)

ninasidstorm8
03-03-16, 04:26 PM
I am not sure if it has been posted yet but the amount of Gems required to finish the step to Collect Twilight Twins from harvesting does go down as you harvest crops. I harvested 30 hours worth of crops and the gems required to finish was reduced by 15. So it looks like each 2 hours of crops, reduces the gem cost to finish by 1. That is not a bad deal considering it costs 2 gems to accelerate the growing of 1 hour of a crop. Of course by skipping you do not end up with any food, but you get the tokens at 1/4 of the cost of speeding the growing process.

Only 530 Twighlight Twins left to collect. :)

Buttercup0001
03-03-16, 05:33 PM
After many many fails of fairy ferrets and flyerfoxes I have success. I've got a solar simian breeding. So relieved, i hope that I can still complete the goal in time.

ninasidstorm8
03-03-16, 06:10 PM
After many many fails of fairy ferrets and flyerfoxes I have success. I've got a solar simian breeding. So relieved, i hope that I can still complete the goal in time.

Congratulations!! Make sure you get some crops in the ground with a long harvest time while you complete the Hatching/Feeding phase.

FlatFoot
03-03-16, 06:48 PM

Good luck! You're so close now :D

Buttercup0001
03-03-16, 08:24 PM
Thanks Nina and Flatfoot. Hatching/feeding the Solar Simian will be complete in a few hours. I've got 6 grand farms and planted the 20hr Rune Prunes. They will be ready tomorrow morning, then repeat planting of Rune Prunes. Hoping that I can collect the 560 tokens before the goal ends.

federerGOAT
03-03-16, 09:25 PM
Ended up using 50 gems to get past the hatching a solar simian stage.
Had three 6hr eggs, but none were the monkey (lost count of the number of ferret fails).
Fortunately already got two monkies, level 1 and level 10, so saved some gems not having to buy the egg.
Used a another 6 gems to speed the evolution so that I could start harvesting my matured 20hr crops straight away.

debrasbistro
03-04-16, 01:38 AM
I'll be nice and not say what I feel about this in any detail.

sweetypies97
03-04-16, 03:24 AM
I'll be nice and not say what I feel about this in any detail.

lol me too. I got numerous solar simian fails when I was trying for a fairy ferret for the Robin Hood goal. Now that I need a solar simian, I have had every single fail numerous times (including a super rare flyer fox). But no solar simian.

rasike
03-04-16, 12:36 PM
I do not have luck to breed a Solar Simian at all. When the quest line started, I had 18 hours in my breeding den, so this way I lost more than a day. Here are my breeding attempts:
1. Jackalope (5 hours)
2. Jackalope (5 hours)
3. Fallaby (6 hours)
4. Fallaby (6 hours)
5. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
6. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
7. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
8. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
9. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
10. Paradise Parrot (6 hours)
11. Jackalope (5 hours)
I wish I bought the Solar Simian at the very beginning. Now I think I do not have a chance to collect 560 items from harvesting, because I have only the smallest farms. Or should I continue to try to breed it?

debrasbistro
03-04-16, 01:55 PM
I do not have luck to breed a Solar Simian at all. When the quest line started, I had 18 hours in my breeding den, so this way I lost more than a day. Here are my breeding attempts:
1. Jackalope (5 hours)
2. Jackalope (5 hours)
3. Fallaby (6 hours)
4. Fallaby (6 hours)
5. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
6. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
7. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
8. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
9. Fairy Ferret (3 hours)
10. Paradise Parrot (6 hours)
11. Jackalope (5 hours)
I wish I bought the Solar Simian at the very beginning. Now I think I do not have a chance to collect 560 items from harvesting, because I have only the smallest farms. Or should I continue to try to breed it?

hi Rasike, the size of the farm doesn't matter as it's only based on hours, not food, so you should be ok... I wouldn't keep trying to breed because i think they program which forests will get it. Of course, that's only my observation.... I would buy it or skip if you have one to feed

Atlantis536
03-04-16, 11:02 PM

Can you post a shadow of the Aries to Capricorn? I can't wait!

RowanaFarrin
03-05-16, 03:09 PM
Been a bit too busy to post lately, but was very happy to finally get a solar simian at the last minute after many fairy ferrets and two fallabys. Right now I'm about 50% finished with the gathering step and should be done no problem without spending gems this time. Very happy with the design! ^_^ I'm a pisces myself, but I was a bit worried it would be a bit too "fishy" for my taste. ;) Love the double snake look!

Sandybellee
03-05-16, 03:35 PM
Finished collecting tokens just before bedtime and the egg shot right on the nest because it was empty. :) Now I really need to make decisions about the habitats...

ninasidstorm8
03-05-16, 03:58 PM
Finished collecting tokens just before bedtime and the egg shot right on the nest because it was empty. :) Now I really need to make decisions about the habitats...

Congratulations!!! I have just barely made it past the half way point for collecting Twilight Twins. Should be done in two more days.

jojopeanut
03-05-16, 06:07 PM
At 95% on Token collecting almost tonight after I collect should be done.

LauraGSJK
03-05-16, 07:15 PM
Looks like I'm not going to be able to get this one... Wahh. I've been trying to breed the Solar Simian since this goal started. I can't believe I've had sooo many fails. Very frustrated. Even if I managed to hatch one today, I don't think I'd have time to complete the goal. I really wanted this one. Same zodiac sign as my beloved deceased father.

Congratulations to those that got it, & good luck to those working on it!

Sandybellee
03-06-16, 01:20 AM
Congratulations!!! I have just barely made it past the half way point for collecting Twilight Twins. Should be done in two more days.

Thanks! This one went very smoothly. Only less than two days left now until you'll get the Pisces too! :)

Sandybellee
03-06-16, 06:02 AM
Well, I took the plunge and bought the North habitat. Now I can only hope that the East one will be offered on sale again...

Pisces has a very cool feeding animation - the fish spin around in a circle!

zoeee87
03-06-16, 03:47 PM
I cannot get a solar simian to save my life.. Ugh

Niire
03-06-16, 06:55 PM
As soon as I added jackalope into the breed, I got him. Hopefully that helps you, although the hour is a bit nigh...:(

Allixiandra
03-07-16, 12:44 AM
I am at 88% now, so I think I will get this! I have bought the second habitat already and really love it that they all fit together. I always try to combine my habits so that they look like if they fit. So I can't wait to have all four of these habitats and I hope there will be more like this habitats in the future! Well done S8! 👍😘

mariyana2014
03-07-16, 04:52 AM
Well, I took the plunge and bought the North habitat. Now I can only hope that the East one will be offered on sale again...

Pisces has a very cool feeding animation - the fish spin around in a circle!

Wow they are looking very nice :rolleyes:

I completed all the tasks just now, waiting the nest to be empty and hatch it at soonest :D

SkyRuin
03-07-16, 05:08 AM
Does anyone know what time the event ends at exactly? I am at 63% now so I am worried I will just miss it.

natxjkkggg
03-07-16, 06:16 AM
You can See when events end, by going to your quest menu and you should see how many days left on the creative comet quest icon.

HappyHeartBakery
03-07-16, 06:39 AM
I got lucky on this one & was able to bred the solar simian fairly quickly. Have my Peices in storage now (need 10 ,ore runes to expand, so hoping to get those then drop it in the nest).

Just a heads up for others, I mentioned it in the world event thread, but after the world event started & we were collecting both for Peices & rainbows, I noticed that I was only getting 1/2 credit towards Peices. For example, when I planted 1 hour cherries, i'd only receive credit for ever other cherry harvested. Or when I harvested rune prunes over the weekend, I only got credit for 10 twins tokens (verses 20). It tracked all my rainbows during that time. So if you are running close for time, you may want to pay attention to that to make sure if you're getting proper credit. I only had one other person comment on my post to indicate their tally's were tracking correctly - so it may have just been a glitch for me?? Good luck all!

ninasidstorm8
03-07-16, 08:13 AM
I got lucky on this one & was able to bred the solar simian fairly quickly. Have my Peices in storage now (need 10 ,ore runes to expand, so hoping to get those then drop it in the nest).

Just a heads up for others, I mentioned it in the world event thread, but after the world event started & we were collecting both for Peices & rainbows, I noticed that I was only getting 1/2 credit towards Peices. For example, when I planted 1 hour cherries, i'd only receive credit for ever other cherry harvested. Or when I harvested rune prunes over the weekend, I only got credit for 10 twins tokens (verses 20). It tracked all my rainbows during that time. So if you are running close for time, you may want to pay attention to that to make sure if you're getting proper credit. I only had one other person comment on my post to indicate their tally's were tracking correctly - so it may have just been a glitch for me?? Good luck all!

I am glad to hear that you completed the goal successfully.

Niire
03-07-16, 09:11 AM
Okay, so I did some checking. It's showing one twin at a time from harvest as well...ie I get 20 when I harvest rune prunes.I've done three rotations of that, plus one of spell melons, and I am still at 91% completed. We are supposed to be getting 2 per hour, yes? Or is it just 1? If it's 2, then I too am bugged or something....:(

I am admittedly not too great at math, but by my calculations, by the third round of prunes I should have been done if it was 2 per hour. I'm sorry if I asked a silly question, my mind is a bit foggy at times.

GanleeKalinae
03-07-16, 09:16 AM
Okay, so I did some checking. It's showing one twin at a time from harvest as well...ie I get 20 when I harvest rune prunes.I've done three rotations of that, plus one of spell melons, and I am still at 91% completed. We are supposed to be getting 2 per hour, yes? Or is it just 1? If it's 2, then I too am bugged or something....:(

I am admittedly not too great at math, but by my calculations, by the third round of prunes I should have been done if it was 2 per hour.

You only get one per hour for the pisces goal line but HappyHeartBakery was only getting half a credit per hour!

ninasidstorm8
03-07-16, 09:20 AM

I am admittedly not too great at math, but by my calculations, by the third round of prunes I should have been done if it was 2 per hour. I'm sorry if I asked a silly question, my mind is a bit foggy at times.

It has never been two per hour. You get one Twilight Twin per hour of harvest. That is why it takes approximately 4 days of harvesting if you have 6 farms to complete the harvesting step. For each two hours of harvesting, the number of Gems that you need to finish the task goes down by 1. For instance, I can complete the harvesting task by spending 30 gems, so I need about 60 hours of harvesting to complete the task. with 6 farms, that is 10 hours.

Niire
03-07-16, 09:22 AM
Yeah, I was just about to come back and say disregard. Like I said, I am not always, ahem...present of mind lol. Meds...

I found the answer just now, and feel silly for asking. :/

Good news is I am 91% through it now, going with 5 hour crops while I am awake now. :) Thank you for the help! <3

ninasidstorm8
03-07-16, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I was just about to come back and say disregard. Like I said, I am not always, ahem...present of mind lol. Meds...

Good news is I am 91% through it now, going with 5 hour crops while I am awake now. :) Thank you for the help! <3

No problem, glad to see you are close to being finished.

GanleeKalinae
03-07-16, 09:53 AM

Well done, almost there! I'm just waiting for an empty nest to hatch mine. I've been admiring it in other people's habitats, what a cool design :D

kittenthief
03-07-16, 12:26 PM
I'm not super close to finishing the harvesting step--the good news is that the more you harvest, the less gems you need to purchase the pisces. I love this one so I'll just pay gems for it last minute, harvesting all I can until the end of the countdown to minimize the number of gems I spend. Sometimes the counter just stays the same regardless of the amount of progress you've made so I'm really happy it's counting down this way. :)

RowanaFarrin
03-07-16, 02:04 PM
Got my Pisces! ^_^ Very happy to be able to get this one without spending any gems. Might be a bit before I hatch it though, as I also got my first Terradactyl in the nest! A good weekend! Debated getting the habitat too as it is very pretty, but I did just spend most of my gems on the clover habitat, so I think I'll wait and hope it goes on sale again one day.

Good luck to everyone trying to finish up!

idrispad
03-07-16, 04:22 PM
So, despite breeding constantly, I've only just hatched my solar simian.

What a waste of time :(

ninasidstorm8
03-07-16, 05:30 PM
It was a long 4 days, but I finally collected the last of the tokens required to complete Step 4 and collect the Pisces, which is sitting in storage. Not sure when I will have the 15 hours required to hatch it but I expect to hatch it soon.

HappyHeartBakery
03-07-16, 06:03 PM
You only get one per hour for the pisces goal line but HappyHeartBakery was only getting half a credit per hour!

That's correct. You should be getting 1 for 1
(& I was getting 1/2 for 1). Sounds like I'm one of the lucky few that had this issue. Maybe others did/do & just didn't notice. Seems strange I'd be the only one:(. But like I said, I'm good. Have my Peices in storage. Just wanted to throw it out there in case anyone else noticed this & were struggling to finish on time

Niire
03-07-16, 07:09 PM
I was trying for the mini kooky, and ended up getting a cockatorch..so, once I gather this last time, it might be a bit for me as well. I have another gold lion breeding too, lol. He may need to wait for pisces to hatch...

Edit...and there he is in my storage! With all of the world event valentine's day animals, and 2 beevers and a chilly goat...:( Can't catch time to hatch, lol.

tennysonrobin
03-07-16, 10:06 PM
I've been hatching relentlessly since the beginning, so far no solar simian, just 2 jackalopes, 1 fallaby, 1 vinotaur, 1 flyerfox. The rest are fairy ferrets. I feel extremely frustrated, like never before due to the tiring process I have to go through just to have my pisces. And now only 15h with few gems left I can't complete the goal line, therefore no complete zodiac set. I'm thinking of quitting the game for good. lost all the joy, and fun.

Allixiandra
03-08-16, 12:05 AM
I've been hatching relentlessly since the beginning, so far no solar simian, just 2 jackalopes, 1 fallaby, 1 vinotaur, 1 flyerfox. The rest are fairy ferrets. I feel extremely frustrated, like never before due to the tiring process I have to go through just to have my pisces. And now only 15h with few gems left I can't complete the goal line, therefore no complete zodiac set. I'm thinking of quitting the game for good. lost all the joy, and fun.

I am very sorry that you couldn't get this! But you should not forget that it's just a game! I couldn't make a lot of goals and yes sometimes I was sad and sometimes I didn't care! I think most of us will happen this. So take another few minutes of being sad and then stand up and look forward! There are lots of goals are coming! 😉

reeisme
03-08-16, 01:38 AM
Grr. I knew I should have come here sooner. I could've stopped breeding days ago. Of course I finally got a solar simeon (after umpteen fairy ferrets and two jackalope fails). On my other account it was umpteen ferrets and a third flyerfox.

I have no way to collect so many tokens so I'm out. I didn't get acquarius either. After the event was over, I remembered I had two chilly goats just sitting in storage from spin to win. Aye.

Onward and upward... I can finally evolve my unicorn now and I'll be trying for a panda.

freesiawoods
03-08-16, 07:05 AM
I'm out too. Only bred SS on one account and still not enough time to get the huge number of tokens. Should have concentrated on the panda instead. Wasn't the Aquarius much easier to achieve? I got it easily on all accounts.

calvinxx
03-08-16, 07:30 AM
I'm out too. Only bred SS on one account and still not enough time to get the huge number of tokens. Should have concentrated on the panda instead. Wasn't the Aquarius much easier to achieve? I got it easily on all accounts.

I think the only thing that made Aquarius easier to get was that the Chilly Goat was previously offered on a Spin to Win so many people already had it and didn't need to breed it for the goal line

ahomeforme
03-08-16, 07:53 AM
5 hours left and no solar simian in sight. I'm sad that I couldn't get this animal because it is my zodiac sign. But not gonna spend gems to get it as I'd rather save to get all the habitats. They look so cool... And let's just face it, I know at the end of the day there's no guarantee I can get the whole collection of zodiac animals. At least I can aim at having all the celestial habitats. Not too soon a release of next one though, otherwise I'll have to buy gems.

Silverrain1
03-08-16, 11:41 AM
Got my Pisces! ^_^ Very happy to be able to get this one without spending any gems. Might be a bit before I hatch it though, as I also got my first Terradactyl in the nest! A good weekend! Debated getting the habitat too as it is very pretty, but I did just spend most of my gems on the clover habitat, so I think I'll wait and hope it goes on sale again one day.

Good luck to everyone trying to finish up!

Well done on the Pisces! Also the terradactyl! Absolutely love mine, I kept both.

Silverrain1
03-08-16, 11:47 AM
I got my Pisces yesterday and it's on my nest now. Got the habitat to do that's ready for Pisces to go straight into. Next to no food tho so time to start that again! Iv been feeding up all my animals so I have a massive cue of animals waiting to evolve, including my new emerald dragon! I was lucky and also got Aquarius, sooooo hoping I can get all 12 but not sure how well that's going to go

SmaugyHobit
03-08-16, 12:06 PM
Got my Pisces yesterday, evolving right now. Sorry to all who couldn't get it, there's still more zodiacs so don't give up!

catlicja
03-08-16, 12:23 PM
I got Pisces yeey
But I'm missing 7 gems to the habitat :( anyone want gem friend maybe? :)

oo56
03-08-16, 04:37 PM
I got the Pisces in earlier in the morning. I really liked this animal, so I'm glad I was able to finish the goal in time.

Silverrain1
03-09-16, 03:02 AM
Hmm, I'm really torn on naming this awesome one. I was going to name all the zodiac what they were so this little guy shld have been called Pisces, then I get it in the habitat and it comes up andromeda, love that name! So now Iv no idea what to do!

Allixiandra
03-09-16, 06:02 AM
Hmm, I'm really torn on naming this awesome one. I was going to name all the zodiac what they were so this little guy shld have been called Pisces, then I get it in the habitat and it comes up andromeda, love that name! So now Iv no idea what to do!

Well, due the limited number of letters we can use for the names it might be easier as you think! 😉

Silverrain1
03-09-16, 07:57 AM
Well, due the limited number of letters we can use for the names it might be easier as you think! 😉

The computer has called it Andromeda, I don't know if to leave it as that or name it Pisces. I don't know how it fits as its longer than what we can type but the computer managed it somehow! Lol

Sandybellee
03-09-16, 08:13 AM
The computer has called it Andromeda, I don't know if to leave it as that or name it Pisces. I don't know how it fits as its longer than what we can type but the computer managed it somehow! Lol
I would keep Andromeda! You can't change it back or name any other animal that because we can only use 8 characters. And it's a great name for a zodiac creature. (Hoping one of mine will be Andromeda!)

Silverrain1
03-09-16, 08:18 AM
I would keep Andromeda! You can't change it back or name any other animal that because we can only use 8 characters. And it's a great name for a zodiac creature. (Hoping one of mine will be Andromeda!)

That's what I'm thinking. I was gutted when someone said there Egyptian animal had been called Alexandria and I couldn't name mine that! Now I'll need to think about what to do with my Aquarius and other zodiacs (if I'm lucky!) my Aquarius is named aquarius. Don't think I want some called really awesome names and others just the sign. Now I'll need to think about looking at other celstrial names. Thanks for your advice!

Allixiandra
03-09-16, 09:52 AM

I definitely agree on that! What a luck to get such a pretty name! I only get the stupid ones like for example "Asche" (German word for ash) 🙄

BTW! @ S8: See me begging for more letters! 🙏

Silverrain1
03-09-16, 12:18 PM
I definitely agree on that! What a luck to get such a pretty name! I only get the stupid ones like for example "Asche" (German word for ash) 🙄

BTW! @ S8: See me begging for more letters! 🙏

At least you know what that word means haha. Iv got so many animals I'm going to run out of names haha!

Allixiandra
03-14-16, 12:27 AM
At least you know what that word means haha. Iv got so many animals I'm going to run out of names haha!

I have to know... I am german. 😉

BTW my Pisces came with the name Jupiter. I think this is great and I certainly keep it!

ogreve
03-14-16, 02:28 AM
Hmm,
Mine is just called "Pisces" and my Aquarius is simply called "Aquarius". Well, at least it's consistent. :P
Andromeda would have been a great name. Galaxies are of course cooler than constellations. :)

Silverrain1
03-14-16, 11:27 AM
I have to know... I am german. 😉

BTW my Pisces came with the name Jupiter. I think this is great and I certainly keep it!

Sorry, didn't notice your reply. I like asche, and now if it happens I would definitely no what it means although (and I could be totally wrong) but it does look like how we say ash. My Aquarius was originally called Venus

Silverrain1
03-14-16, 11:30 AM
Hmm,
Mine is just called "Pisces" and my Aquarius is simply called "Aquarius". Well, at least it's consistent. :P
Andromeda would have been a great name. Galaxies are of course cooler than constellations. :)

U still have another 10 chances for andromeda. Glad I kept it as I really like it. I'll see how many of the Zodiac I get and then see if it's worth changing names. Or keeping some like aqaurius, with that being its name. I love naming my animals! Even galaxy sounds good so thanks for putting that in my mind ogreve!

flch1ck
03-14-16, 11:51 AM
My Pisces came with the name Orion which I love but my Aquarius came with the "Aquarius" name... so I renamed it "Nebula"

Silverrain1
03-14-16, 12:21 PM
My Pisces came with the name Orion which I love but my Aquarius came with the "Aquarius" name... so I renamed it "Nebula"

Love that to but my terradactyl is called Orion. My plutopus is called cosmic, that's the only space one I got tho

Clark_Wayne
02-17-17, 12:38 PM
step 1
- visit 3 community members (skip : 9 gems)

step 2
- hatch Solar Simian (nature fire, 6h) (skip : 50 gems)

step 3
- feed Solar Simian x50 (skip : 50 gems)

step 4
- collect 560 twins from farms (skip : 280 gems)

reward : Pisces (zodiac water)

it is the same steps than last year !
good luck to all who will try ;) (i already have it)

AppieP
02-17-17, 12:40 PM
16 hour hatching time Pisces and 14 hours evolution time Pisces.
I really want this one. Hope I finally continue, didn't last time. Don't know if we get a 3th try.

GreytMom
02-17-17, 01:11 PM
I haven't been able to get a Solar Simian since I started playing. On the bright side, all the Fairy Ferrets we get will only set us back three hours breeding time instead of twelve.

Alideh
02-17-17, 02:34 PM
step 1
- visit 3 community members (skip : 9 gems)

step 2
- hatch Solar Simian (nature fire, 6h) (skip : 50 gems)

step 3
- feed Solar Simian x50 (skip : 50 gems)

step 4
- collect 560 twins from farms (skip : 280 gems)

reward : Pisces (zodiac water)

it is the same steps than last year !
good luck to all who will try ;) (i already have it)

Thank you for posting this :D

Grrr I sold the Solar Simian I had just recently because I really need the space... lol I had completely forgotten we needed that one T_T I don't even know if I want to try breeding that animal. The Storybook is more appealing to me between the two... :/
It is pretty but those 2 Ponies are calling out to me ha
Good luck all!

GreytMom
02-17-17, 03:46 PM
Any word on if we'll have a sale on another piece of the Zodiac habitat? We newbies still need to complete the set.

Limequat
02-17-17, 03:58 PM
I missed out on Pisces last year because I couldn't breed a Solar Simian in time, but I've managed to get two of them since. I skipped the breeding part, fed them, and am now waiting for one of them to evolve so I can feed it ten more times. I'm so happy we have another chance at the Zodiac animals. :D

Any word on if we'll have a sale on another piece of the Zodiac habitat? We newbies still need to complete the set.

One of the habitats will go on sale every month around the time there's a Zodiac animal goal. We had a sale last month for one of the habitats (I think? Didn't quite pay attention), so I believe there should be another one coming soon, if the pattern is like last year's.

supermaay
02-17-17, 04:37 PM
Thank you for posting this :D

Grrr I sold the Solar Simian I had just recently because I really need the space... lol I had completely forgotten we needed that one T_T I don't even know if I want to try breeding that animal. The Storybook is more appealing to me between the two... :/
It is pretty but those 2 Ponies are calling out to me ha
Good luck all!

Remember that you get a Legendary Zodiac animal (Gemstone/Zodiac) if you collect all 12 Zodiac animals. I personally feel the Legendary Zodiac is more appealing because of the two special elements.

AppieP
02-17-17, 04:53 PM
Remember that you get a Legendary Zodiac animal (Gemstone/Zodiac) if you collect all 12 Zodiac animals. I personally feel the Legendary Zodiac is more appealing because of the two special elements.
Totally agree with you. I love the zodiac reward animal the most of all. First priority. Certainly for me, I still don't have been able to breed a Gemstone creature (CU)

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 06:54 PM
I want this animal because I'm a pisces! And it looks kinda nice for me too. I suppose I am very lucky because I already have the dream bat for the amethyst pony, so I can now focus on hatching a solar simian 😊 oh, and thanks again, s8!

GreytMom
02-17-17, 08:54 PM
One of the habitats will go on sale every month around the time there's a Zodiac animal goal. We had a sale last month for one of the habitats (I think? Didn't quite pay attention), so I believe there should be another one coming soon, if the pattern is like last year's.

Thanks! I got the first two this year on sale so I'm hoping they'll stick with that pattern. I want the sets for both zodiac and birthstone.

Surprisingly I was able to breed a Solar simian on the second try this time. I tried a ton of times for it when I first started playing to get that first gem reward, so it was nice to finally get one.

AppieP
02-18-17, 08:12 AM
Don't get to exited when you see the 6 hour breeding time. It coult be a Fallaby too. Oh for everyone's information; the Fallaby will come back in the next Zodiac quest. Maby you can save it for feeding.

Irma_Isle
02-18-17, 08:54 PM
Don't get to exited when you see the 6 hour breeding time. It coult be a Fallaby too. Oh for everyone's information; the Fallaby will come back in the next Zodiac quest. Maby you can save it for feeding.

Thank you. Do you know list of animal we need in every zodiac quest? Someone list it and I take a screenshoot but accidentaly erase it.

thaovyvahau
02-18-17, 09:23 PM
Thank you. Do you know list of animal we need in every zodiac quest? Someone list it and I take a screenshoot but accidentaly erase it.

Irma Isle, I hope this will help you
Aries: hatch Fallaby
Taurus: Sea Lion
Gemini: Ember Bear
Cancer: Knitten Kitten
Leo: Peamoth
Virgo: Aquatter
Libra: Thunder Mammoth
Scorpio: Seamur
Sagittarius: Rockodille
Capricorn: Spring Wing
Aquarius: Chilly Goat

Irma_Isle
02-18-17, 10:05 PM

Thank you so much. Good luck on every quest you on

AppieP
02-19-17, 12:40 AM
I don't have luck in this game. Only 3 hour Fairy Ferrets for now. I immediately start breeding when i first saw the quest. Same for the birtstone Pony. Didn't make it for a Dreambat. And for all the valentine's animal only Smitten Kitten and Love Dove. Also the Matripony did I miss. And all the other 3 missed. And don't have time for it anymore. Only a few more days for Pisces task. Hope I really get my Solar Simian. Never have did much bad luck. Please game help me out to get my Pisces. The only one I really need.

thaovyvahau
02-19-17, 01:28 AM
Thank you so much. Good luck on every quest you on

you too :)

GreytMom
02-19-17, 01:59 AM
Be sure to give yourself a few days to harvest the 560 Twilight Twin things. I didn't figure the math but I've been harvesting all day and am only up to 18%.

fwlzzzg
02-19-17, 02:32 AM
Be sure to give yourself a few days to harvest the 560 Twilight Twin things. I didn't figure the math but I've been harvesting all day and am only up to 18%.

What kind of harvesting have you done? I think if you make rune prunes for example, you'd get one per hour :) not exactly sure because I don't know what apples have you made and I'm not that far myself !

fwlzzzg
02-19-17, 02:34 AM

Thank you very much !

GreytMom
02-19-17, 09:06 AM
What kind of harvesting have you done? I think if you make rune prunes for example, you'd get one per hour :) not exactly sure because I don't know what apples have you made and I'm not that far myself !
The count popped up so quick I didn't see how many when I harvested. I don't really keep track. I know I harvested at least three farms of Rune Prunes, five farms of Adventurnips, six farms of Nexus Nuts, and some Charm Cherries in between and I'm still only at 22%.
I'd hate to see someone miss Pisces by not finishing up the collecting.
Bonus: lots of food to use for the Storybook.

AppieP
02-19-17, 10:48 AM
The count popped up so quick I didn't see how many when I harvested. I don't really keep track. I know I harvested at least three farms of Rune Prunes, five farms of Adventurnips, six farms of Nexus Nuts, and some Charm Cherries in between and I'm still only at 22%.
I'd hate to see someone miss Pisces by not finishing up the collecting.
Bonus: lots of food to use for the Storybook.
At least you're busy with the last task. I'm still busy trying to get a Solar Simian. Didn't see to make it I'm afraid😣😣. I'd hate to see to, if whe can't make it, to finishing the hall collection. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I think this game really to dislikes me too😉

Destiel0918
02-19-17, 11:16 AM
Almost there, 5 days to collect the food...was lucky with Solar Siman - last time I failed.

GreytMom
02-19-17, 05:01 PM
At least you're busy with the last task. I'm still busy trying to get a Solar Simian. Didn't see to make it I'm afraid😣😣. I'd hate to see to, if whe can't make it, to finishing the hall collection. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I think this game really to dislikes me too😉

I got lucky with the Solar simian & got it on the second try. It's usually not quite hat easy for me, I've bred over forty Armordillos trying for Music & Valentine's.

Been planting & harvesting pretty consistently all day and still only at 27% of the Twin charms. When I harvested my 1-hour Cherries I only got one Twin. If my math is right, 560 would be almost four fu!L days of harvesting. Has anyone figured it out exactly yet?

Good luck!

JustKay
02-19-17, 09:14 PM
Yay, my 6 hours was a Solar Simian! Had a disappointing fallaby fail earlier. I'm Pisces myself so am so happy now! Now I should be able to make this goal if i plant up on rune prunes. My animals are going to be "regular" for the next few days!

AppieP
02-19-17, 11:30 PM
I'm tyred of trying. Just skip breeding. Luckily I have one on Lvl 1 so I can't feed it.

ahomeforme
02-20-17, 02:13 AM
Phew! Finally bred the simian, that I don't have to skip with gems. Now off to feeding and harvesting. Ophiuchus, here I come!

rasike
02-20-17, 02:22 AM
How much time is it necessary to collect twins from farms? I am wondering if it makes sence to skip breeding the Solar Simian now. I was not able to breed it last time and I also do not have luck now, but I have two of them for feeding, so I will only need one evolution.

thaovyvahau
02-20-17, 04:03 AM
How much time is it necessary to collect twins from farms? I am wondering if it makes sence to skip breeding the Solar Simian now. I was not able to breed it last time and I also do not have luck now, but I have two of them for feeding, so I will only need one evolution.

About 3 or 4 days to collect twins from farms. My advice is plant Rune Prunes while feeding and evolving times. That will save time. good luck!

AppieP
02-20-17, 04:17 AM
I thought that there was two 6 hours breeding results, but I just breed a Paradise Parrot. One I didn't have.

haku8cafe
02-20-17, 08:25 AM
I thought that there was two 6 hours breeding results, but I just breed a Paradise Parrot. One I didn't have.

this is hard because there are actually 3x 6hrs :(

1)fallaby
2)Paradise Parrot
3)Solar Simian

supermaay
02-20-17, 08:42 AM
this is hard because there are actually 3x 6hrs :(

1)fallaby
2)Paradise Parrot
3)Solar Simian

So far I got two Fallabies. All others were Fairy Ferrets.

AppieP
02-20-17, 08:58 AM
So far I got two Fallabies. All others were Fairy Ferrets.
Handy for the next Zodiac. Just save them for lather. Hope you get it today, hard to collect the next task. It takes 4 to 5 days to collect them. For that reason I used gems to skip the breeding part. Good luck.

rasike
02-20-17, 09:20 AM
About 3 or 4 days to collect twins from farms. My advice is plant Rune Prunes while feeding and evolving times. That will save time. good luck!

Thank you very much for your reply! I hope I have enough time. I planted 20 hour crops today morning and skipped breeding Solar Simian. I wish so much I did that earlier, that would make everything less stressful.

I wonder how many twins the game gives for one hour crops? Is there a chance to get 2 twins, or is it always just one twin?

Destiel0918
02-20-17, 10:04 AM
Thank you very much for your reply! I hope I have enough time. I planted 20 hour crops today morning and skipped breeding Solar Simian. I wish so much I did that earlier, that would make everything less stressful.

I wonder how many twins the game gives for one hour crops? Is there a chance to get 2 twins, or is it always just one twin?

Well, I planted 6 x Runes, and they only gave 20 per farm, so 120 total. I think We will need to actually collect 560 separately, each one PER hour. Which means, rune prunes for at least 4-5 days....

fwlzzzg
02-20-17, 10:05 AM

I had 20h crops ready when I skipped solar simian and I got only one twin per hour :( I wish I have enough time to get the rest..

Destiel0918
02-20-17, 10:11 AM
Consider skipping, you will need 2/3 of this time spent on harvesting only. You will actually have to harvest at least 3-4 days, fully. I just planted 6 farms full of rune prunes - and those only gave me 21 % of the needed 560. So 4 times planting prunes will give you 480/ 560, so four days is NOT enough! 5 days of only rune prunes- will be enough. So right amount is somewhere 4,6 days of full farming - if you only plant prunes.

thaovyvahau
02-20-17, 04:09 PM
While solar simian was evolving, I planted 3 Rune Prunes for the story book quests and planted 3 Mystic Mangos, and gave me 14% of the needed 560.
I planted others crops and noticed 6 Mystic Mangos gave me 9%. Now I had total 63%. I don't use any gems, so I think 3 or 4 days fully will be enough.

thaovyvahau
02-20-17, 06:04 PM

Now, you shouldn't use gems to skip hatching and evolving Solar Simian, after planted Rune Prunes, you should plant Mystic Mangos.(plants 6 Mystic Mangos will give you 9%, 27% for 1 day, 81% for 3 days, and 20 hour crops this morning, you will be enough)
Good luck!

GreytMom
02-21-17, 06:56 PM
Xpost: Be sure to plan if you're working on the Storybook too. I wasn't thinking this morning and started planting Prunes for Pisces but I also need to plant 6 Mystic Mangos for the SB. Now I have to decide whether to use gems to finish those two farms or delay this SB chapter.
I should finish Pisces with this prune harvest though. Yay!
Again, thanks so much to you all for posting the steps. It is very much appreciated!

monbohn
02-22-17, 12:54 PM
Pisces is the only one I'm missing....and I'm on the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces....and I can't hatch a solar simian to save my life. On the plus side, I'll have no trouble feeding fairy ferrets for the event. :p

I had to skip both breeding and feeding. I had 3 farms with 20 hour crops waiting and 3 for storybook....I'm hoping I can get at least close enough that I'll have enough gems to speed up some crops because I'm sure at this point I don't have enough time to grow and harvest enough. :(

Destiel0918
02-22-17, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I was lucky this time. I got it on 2nd day. But This edvent would be easier if it would just say "hatch 25 fierry ferrets":D

SabaDilla2
02-23-17, 07:52 AM
Same as last year. I bred nonstop for the Solar Simien. My results were one Fallaby and I could fill every pothole in the United States of America with Fairy Ferrots! Do you think this is a game of chance or do you think they hike the chances of the common creature so high as to make it nearly impossible to obtain the goal creature. When I feel that it's stacked against us to force us to spend gems, I never do. I spend gems when I feel like we have a fair chance. That's why I will not be getting the prize again this year. Am I alone in this boat or is anyone in it with me?

themusicloverme
02-23-17, 08:08 AM
Same as last year. I bred nonstop for the Solar Simien. My results were one Fallaby and I could fill every pothole in the United States of America with Fairy Ferrots! Do you think this is a game of chance or do you think they hike the chances of the common creature so high as to make it nearly impossible to obtain the goal creature. When I feel that it's stacked against us to force us to spend gems, I never do. I spend gems when I feel like we have a fair chance. That's why I will not be getting the prize again this year. Am I alone in this boat or is anyone in it with me?

I have the exact same problem as you! been getting fairy ferrets non stop and a firefox and fallaby. gave up already and moved to those space animals. till next time, pisces.

themusicloverme
02-23-17, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I was lucky this time. I got it on 2nd day. But This edvent would be easier if it would just say "hatch 25 fierry ferrets":D

lol so true! 😂 that would be so easy

seraconan
02-23-17, 09:24 AM
can someone tell me I'm now at 46% harvesting twilight twins, how much food is needed to get 100%?

AppieP
02-23-17, 09:56 AM
can someone tell me I'm now at 46% harvesting twilight twins, how much food is needed to get 100%?
You can only finish right now if you spent gems for it I'm afraid. You need 560 Twins it total. You get 1 for each hour harvesting. So 560 hours in total with 6 farms. (93,33 hour each farm) You need to start with the last task with the 4 days timer left at least. I'm at 61%, I need also to spent gems for it. If you skip at the last second you will pay 1 gem for 2 twins (50% cheaper)
Just plant and Harvest as many as you can. And watch the clock. Good luck

GreytMom
02-23-17, 10:59 AM

I completely agree. :-)

haku8cafe
02-23-17, 07:35 PM
ok it might help some players I REPEAT this is pure luck... farming 560 twins takes too crazy long.... 1hr 5hr 8hr 20hr might not be able to farm the require in those 4days...

try planting 3mins crop yes I know you think I am crazy.... but in 10mins if you have the time I gotten 1-3 twins with 6x 3mins farming.

in an hour it is actually double of % from what I plant charm berries but of cause if time allows

PS: I grown tired in planting with just an hour but hope it helps for players who do not want to part with gems

AppieP
02-24-17, 08:34 AM
I got my Pisces into the nest. Spent 50 gems for it, for the Solar Simian. Cheap for a new animal. Happy I made it. Looking forward for the next one.

supermaay
02-24-17, 12:04 PM
The event just ended. In final minutes I have to use 15 gems to skip to get Pisces. The final act of getting 560 twins is really long and boring.