PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Pages : [1] 2

judyandthecat
02-29-16, 03:52 PM
St. Patrick's Day Event

Event starts at 3 March 2:30PM PST. Minimum level is 17 for participation. iOS only.
Meet Darcy the Leprechaun and help him to win your very own Lucky Pony!
Check back here for further updates.

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
I have received feedbacks that numerous buy/sell posts in these recent events threads made it difficult and confusing to find information and answers. And some of the buy/sell posts did went to several pages.

Therefore, I would like to suggest that members use the Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items as well as regular farm items. This way, we have 2 threads to cater to members with specific needs. Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. (Rynetory2)

If your lucky coins didnt show up after your purchase,
force shut your game and check your machine again. This will make your lucky coins show up.

My Prize Machine numbers aren't accurate.
When you purchase a bundle containing event currency your currency will not immediately update in the Prize Machine dialog. Force close the game and restart it to update it.
When you purchase items with Gems while viewing the Prize Machine dialog, your Gem amount will not update to show the decreased amount. Force close the game and restart it to update it.

Emeralds are only for this event.

Sorry guys, the team has confirmed the emeralds wouldn't be permanent.

If you are unable to store your event items, please force shut and restart your game. Thanks.

Two years ago we had the leprechaun lookout and last year we had a pot of gold that continues to give gold ore!

What oh what does the Storm Team have in store for us this year!

http://i64.tinypic.com/9vdta1.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/vshmrr.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2h3o5c3.jpg

A Lucky Prize Machine!
There are 19 prizes in the prize machine and if you win all nineteen you will receive a bonus shamrock topiary. You get a random prize by putting one gold lucky coin in the machine and spinning.
The prizes in the machine are:
Skin for chickens
Shamrock skin for house
Shamrock skin for barn
Shamrock skin for silo
Skin for cows
Skin for sheep
Skin for pigs
Leprechaun gnome
Balloon ticket
Gold ore
Silver ore
Emerald
Shovel
Pickaxe
2 bags of lucky grow
Lucky clover
Balloons
A leprechaun scarecrow
Golden lure
Bonus prize for collecting all 19 of above prizes shamrock topiary

To play the machine you need gold lucky coins which you will receive from doing activities around the farm and/or buying a pot of gold which you can collect a coin from every five hours

http://i63.tinypic.com/2v2wd2e.jpg
To win the Lucky Pony you need to do the following seven quests.
The pony is not in the lucky prize machine.

There are 2 types of clover: Clover & Lucky Clover
In the Kitchen: 1 Clover makes 1 Dye, 1 Lucky Clover makes 5 Dyes

You receive clover from buying the plots from the store
Then you have to plant the plots with Lucky-Gro to make the clover grow.
Lucky-Gro is a random drop from plane deliveries.

Post two for the seven quests!

judyandthecat
02-29-16, 03:54 PM
I love events!
There are seven steps in the quest for the Lucky Pony

Number 1 (I lost the screenshot somehow)
Buy four clover plots
Put Lucky-Gro on 5 clover plots
Harvest 5 clover plots

http://i66.tinypic.com/2060m6b.jpg
Number 2
Make 9 lucky dye in the kitchen
Make 9 cookies in the bakery
Give 9 cookies to Darcy

http://i63.tinypic.com/kbsimr.jpg
Number 3
Make 4 lucky shoes in the studio
Make 12 clover cakes in the bakery
Give 4 lucky shoes to Darcy

Shoes = 1 dye, 3 flax, 1 gold, takes 5 hours in the Studio
Cake = 1 dye, 2 flour, 2 white sugar

Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7)
Make (4) Lucky Hats- made in studio 1h 30m; 3 dye, 5 wool, 1 clover (HAVE TO USE REGULAR CLOVER NOT GOLD)
Make (12) Lucky Cider- made in cider house 15 m; 1 dye, 2 apple cider
Give (4) Lucky Hats to Darcy
Reward 130 coins+ 1 Lucky Gold Coin + 30 stars

Darcy's Dilemma (5 of 7)
Make (4) Gold Buckles made in studio 1h 30m; 2 iron ore, 1 gold (both from mining)
Make (4) Lucky Pants- made in studio 4h 30m; 5 dye, 3 wool, 1 gold buckle
Give (4) Lucky Pants to Darcy

Darcy's Dilemma (6 of 7)
Mine for (5) Emeralds (Go to mine)
Collect (1) Emerald (Fine these in mine)
Make (6) Lucky Emblems - made in studio 45m; 2 emerald, 2 iron ore, 1 regular clover

Darcy's Dilemma (7 of 7)
Make (4) Lucky Gift made in studio 1h; 1 emerald, 1 gold (from mine), 1 Irish mince tart (made in kitchen) 1 regular clover
Irish mince tart 2h; 2 flour, 1 cheese, 2 bacon, 1white sugar

Make (5) Lucky Jacket made in studio 3h; 8 dye, 5 wool, 2 sliver, 1 emblem (emblem was made in 6 of 7
Give (5) Lucky Jacket to Darcy
130 coins+ Lucky Pony + 30 stars

Emblem won't be finish when you start (7 of 7)
To complete task of : Gift you need total amount:
4 emerald, 4gold, 4 Irish mine tart, 4 regular clovers
To make: Jacket you need total amount:
40 dye, 25 wool, 10 silver, 5 emblems.
Irish mince tart you need total amount:
8 flour, 4 cheese, 8 bacon, 4 White Sugar

PookieBear50
02-29-16, 04:28 PM
Since this past Christmas' event was a return to the event of two years past, perhaps this will give us another chance at a Leprechaun lookout?

JojoMoonflower
02-29-16, 06:34 PM
When I opened Farm Story today, I received a notice that said "Join us on 3/3 for a chance to win your own pony." Did anyone else see it?

LadyFencer
03-01-16, 07:10 AM
As much time as the Valentine's event took, I may sit this one out. I spent far too long each day messing with filling the orders and for so few points each time. I don't mind a challenge at all, and I realize S8's goal is to get players to spend money, but I have other parts of my life that need attention too--like work!

tuffyjkitten
03-01-16, 10:57 AM
I'm now having trouble getting this game to open. It goes to a black screen with the menu icons around the sides and then shuts down. I'm not as upset as I typically am about such things because I do NOT want another event to start this week.

TOO MANY EVENTS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER!!!!

Can't I just be allowed to do farm stuff so I can earn coins to buy a sauce maker or expand or something? You know...actually play the game for once...??

PookieBear50
03-01-16, 12:39 PM
Hmm...judging by the number of new skins showing in the announcement, either this is another Fairground event (unlikely, and I definitely hope not) or it's going to a Prize Machine event. It doesn't seem likely to be any other type, though I may be wrong.

Actually, I don't mind if it's a Prize Machine event. The luck factor can be annoying, but if it's like past such events, at least there's a possibility that we'll get items we can sell (or use in the next machine). I shouldn't get my hopes up, though...all the skins might be prizes for a series of goals.

CLOVERKAITO
03-01-16, 06:34 PM
If this is yet another event where we have to fill a bunch of orders for 10 days I'm not going to bother with it. I have work and paper and also going away for a short two days trip over the next couple weeks I'm not gonna have time for it. I'm definitely not spending money for extra data this month and not bringing my iPad to work. Last month I spent $10 for extra data because I was logging in during work break to play like a mad woman... and lol it's still cheaper to buy data than gems :rolleyes: If there is a min. level requirement I hope they post it in the announcement on Thursday because my level is still low (it's hard to level up when you are spending all your time and items on events instead of regular quests). Don't even get me started on limited barn storage... I haven't come across ANY cans of paint for upgrading my barn this whole year via delivery. I was checking newspaper all the time during the event and was only lucky enough to come across one can of paint for sale, which I bought right away.

I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't get the reindeer last year, partly because I don't have enough barn storage to store all the ribbon etc to upgrade the sleigh, and partly because I started late. I do want a pony, but if this event is gonna be similar I think I'll just delete the app and be done with it.

spicedelicious
03-01-16, 07:10 PM
Can't wait for this to start. However really struggled with the requests of items I did not have during the last wedding event. Having said that, I did end up with the pair of cute doggies.

noemata
03-02-16, 12:05 PM
One has 'choice' whether to do an event or not; play at a pace you are happy with...if one needs the 'challenge' to get that animated graphic then go ahead and play the event. Personally, I'm erring on the side of 'real life'; for this event and possibly future ones. Good luck to all who choose to play this event!! :D

sloebear
03-02-16, 05:53 PM
Has the event started yet? Nothing has come up for me so I was wondering if I need to download a new version of the app or something

tuffyjkitten
03-02-16, 08:17 PM
Has the event started yet? Nothing has come up for me so I was wondering if I need to download a new version of the app or something

It doesn't start until the 3rd, which is tomorrow. Not sure what time....I get confused between the various games and start times.

sloebear
03-03-16, 02:58 AM
It doesn't start until the 3rd, which is tomorrow. Not sure what time....I get confused between the various games and start times.

Oh whoops, getting ahead of myself! Thank you!

twospoons
03-03-16, 06:43 AM
I'm now having trouble getting this game to open. It goes to a black screen with the menu icons around the sides and then shuts down. I'm not as upset as I typically am about such things because I do NOT want another event to start this week.

TOO MANY EVENTS ON TOP OF EACH OTHER!!!!

Can't I just be allowed to do farm stuff so I can earn coins to buy a sauce maker or expand or something? You know...actually play the game for once...??

Sure you can! Switch to android, and you'll never have to worry about too many events again.

I want cute animals too. :mad:

alltimetina
03-03-16, 08:40 AM
I really hope this isn't a delivery based event. Between work and school it is too hard for me. I haven't been able to get prizes from the last two events because I don't have enough time to fill all the deliveries. :(

tuffyjkitten
03-03-16, 11:28 AM
Sure you can! Switch to android, and you'll never have to worry about too many events again.

I want cute animals too. :mad:

Wow great answer! I may have to consider that...seriously! :)

It sucks that android users don't get the same fun stuff. I guess I shouldn't be complaining in that case. Didn't mean to offend anyone who doesn't have access to events.

mason1124
03-03-16, 01:48 PM
It's 8.45 pm 3/3 uk time and still not here yet

Niire
03-03-16, 02:23 PM
Yah, android is pretty much farm farm farm. Good thing I am addicted to that part of the game, lol. Hey tuffy, look at it this way, we have a chance to get buildings etc together (I do plan on getting an IPad, lol tablets have become my new computer.)

jed1066
03-03-16, 02:24 PM
It's 8.45 pm 3/3 uk time and still not here yet

It usually starts in the UK at 22.30 pm

nukesters2
03-03-16, 03:43 PM
Don't be sorry! I do too, even if I get frustrated sometimes by some of them! Lol!! we are neighbours by the way :)

Sandybellee
03-03-16, 03:50 PM
Collected from all my cows, chickens, pigs, sheep, orange trees, apple trees, lemon trees, cocoa trees and zero lucky coins! Where are they supposed to come from?

alltimetina
03-03-16, 03:54 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't received any lucky coins yet through deliveries either.

caron7
03-03-16, 03:55 PM
Collected from all my cows, chickens, pigs, sheep, orange trees, apple trees, lemon trees, cocoa trees and zero lucky coins! Where are they supposed to come from?
Collected from each machine. No coins so far. Will keep trying.

Sent 3 deliveries and got 1 lucky gro. Planted that in my clover patch (purchased for coins). Can harvest in 15 minutes.

MsScarlet29
03-03-16, 03:56 PM
No coins here either....no hat available to make in the studio, no 'green beer' in the cider house, but showing in delivery orders....maybe I'll sit this one out.

Newton122712
03-03-16, 03:59 PM
I got a coin from fishing.

caron7
03-03-16, 04:08 PM
I got a coin from fishing.

Got my first coin fishing with regular bait, not in a hot spot

dizzle507
03-03-16, 04:09 PM
Who knows??? This is already off to a bad start. Planted the clover. Ur suppose to get 'clover feed' from deliveries. Already delivered 12 times, and not one feed.29165

Now I get new deliveries that require St Patrick day items that are made in the studio, however it doesn't give me an option to make them (and yes I have force quit and restarted and still nothing)

shedenh
03-03-16, 04:10 PM
No coins here either....no hat available to make in the studio, no 'green beer' in the cider house, but showing in delivery orders....maybe I'll sit this one out.

I have nothing showing up to craft either. Not able to craft any of the items showing up for deliveries

syncler78
03-03-16, 04:13 PM
I have nothing showing up to craft either. Not able to craft any of the items showing up for deliveries

I'm wondering if perhaps the items will show up after you get past a certain task level. There are 7 steps to "Darcy's Dilemma". I wonder if the different items will show up after step 2, step 3, etc.?

caron7
03-03-16, 04:15 PM
Looks like green food coloring can be made in the kitchen with the clovers. Waiting for that step though to be sure it counts.

Just got coin from delivery. My nbr can see the items, but she has finished step 1 of growing clovers.

eneke
03-03-16, 04:15 PM
Who knows??? This is already off to a bad start. Planted the clover. Ur suppose to get 'clover feed' from deliveries. Already delivered 12 times, and not one feed.29165

Now I get new deliveries that require St Patrick day items that are made in the studio, however it doesn't give me an option to make them (and yes I have force quit and restarted and still nothing)

Maybe they finally figured out not to give us options to craft items until they are actually needed in the quest.

kellanrevere
03-03-16, 04:16 PM
I have been very lucky. I got 4 clover gro from deliveries, don't know where I got a coin but I did have one and won the gnome. I, too, have been wondering where the coins are supposed to come from.
Does anyone know what the clover gro does ? How long is regular clover growing ?

bss0226
Collected 2 lucky clovers. From plots. Can't sell them if I want. Even though they're in my barn

aroara
App crashing. Stole my first bag to plant. No pants to craft in the studio ??? And no gold coins

catlicja
03-03-16, 04:18 PM
No drop. I did everything possible on the farm. Nothing.
Another event with very poor drop rates...?

syncler78
03-03-16, 04:20 PM
I have been very lucky. I got 4 clover gro from deliveries, don't know where I got a coin but I did have one and won the gnome. I, too, have been wondering where the coins are supposed to come from.
Does anyone know what the clover gro does ? How long is regular clover growing ?

Buy the clover plots for coins and place them on your farm. Click on plot and your clover grow bags (with count) will show up. Click on the clover grow bag to "feed" your plot. Clover takes 15 minutes to grow. THANKFULLY the coin plots are reusable! (No idea about the gem plots.)

Sandybellee
03-03-16, 04:22 PM
Received 2 coins from deliveries and another one from fishing.

dizzle507
03-03-16, 04:22 PM
Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post

"I'm wondering if perhaps the items will show up after you get past a certain task level. There are 7 steps to "Darcy's Dilemma". I wonder if the different items will show up after step 2, step 3, etc.?"

If that's the case, then they shouldn't ask for them in deliveries, because u need to do deliveries to complete step 1. I'm not doing anything else until tomorrow. Hopefully they will have it fixed by then. I don't want to waste all my supplies for something that isn't working properly

bss0226
03-03-16, 04:24 PM
Can't sell the clovers either.

syncler78
03-03-16, 04:26 PM
If that's the case, then they shouldn't ask for them in deliveries, because u need to do deliveries to complete step 1. I'm not doing anything else until tomorrow. Hopefully they will have it fixed by then. I don't want to waste all my supplies for something that isn't working properly

I'm just discarding those deliveries as there's no way I'm going to waste harvested clovers on deliveries while there are tasks to do that will probably need them.

kellanrevere
03-03-16, 04:31 PM
Buy the clover plots for coins and place them on your farm. Click on plot and your clover grow bags (with count) will show up. Click on the clover grow bag to "feed" your plot. Clover takes 15 minutes to grow. THANKFULLY the coin plots are reusable! (No idea about the gem plots.)

Thank you, I already knew to buy and plant my clover. My question is does the clover gro make any difference in how the clover grows ? Will clover grow without it ? Does it speed it up ?

caron7
03-03-16, 04:33 PM
Thank you, I already knew to buy and plant my clover. My question is does the clover gro make any difference in how the clover grows ? Will clover grow without it ? Does it speed it up ?
Seems you need the clover gro. If you click on the plot before you put the clover gro, there is no timer. After the clover gro, you see a 15 minute timer

kellanrevere
03-03-16, 04:34 PM
I'm just discarding those deliveries as there's no way I'm going to waste harvested clovers on deliveries while there are tasks to do that will probably need them.

Don't know how it happened but I harvested 4 clovers but my barn only shows 3. I did spin the machine once with a surprise coin but that didn't ask for clover. Oh well..... But I agree with you, I think we are going to need them for more than deliveries.

bss0226
03-03-16, 04:45 PM
You can get clover or lucky clover from the plots. You get lucky clover, only, from the gem plots

Shouldn't the clovers go into the barns? We need to be able to sell these if we want to make room in barn/silo. Please fix this

catlicja
03-03-16, 04:50 PM
I've just bought clover gro on the market. So it seems it can be sell

bss0226
03-03-16, 04:53 PM
Got coin from mine too

bss0226
03-03-16, 04:55 PM
Yes you can buy and sell clover gros, lucky dyes, etc. but you can't with clovers and lucky clovers. Also coins don't show up in barn as you get them

Clark_Wayne
03-03-16, 05:00 PM
you can get clover gro and coin from deliveries, even BOTH of them !
gold pot gives stuffs every 5h

and here is the step 2

alish00
03-03-16, 05:11 PM
What comes Outta that pot gold??

kellanrevere
03-03-16, 05:21 PM
ROUND 2 in English

Each dye takes 1 clover
Each cookie takes 2 dyes
So you will need 18 clovers to get thru this round.

seahawkran
03-03-16, 05:48 PM
There are 2 types of clover: Clover & Lucky Clover

In the Kitchen: 1 Clover makes 1 Dye, 1 Lucky Clover makes 5 Dyes

Mitzi111
03-03-16, 06:35 PM
Am I crazy, or has the tart option disappeared from my kitchen? My deliveries are asking for tarts, but I can't make them?? Anyone??

suncatchers
03-03-16, 06:37 PM
FYI if you buy the lucky patch (cost gems), you can use the lucky clovers harvested from those to make the green dye that says x5. This dye takes 30 min, but you get 5 instead of just 1 like you get from the regular clovers (and it counts as making 5 for step 2)...saves some time when you need the dye for the cookies (I'm on step 2).

suncatchers
03-03-16, 06:38 PM
Am I crazy, or has the tart option disappeared from my kitchen? My deliveries are asking for tarts, but I can't make them?? Anyone??

Just checked - mine is gone too.

Mitzi111
03-03-16, 06:42 PM
Just checked - mine is gone too.

replaced by the green dye option, YET... deliveries still include tarts. hmmm? doesn't seem helpful. LOL
PS... Thanks for checking suncatchers

Windracer321
03-03-16, 06:49 PM
I just got a lucky clover from the clover patch...coins one not gem one, so it can happen that way too. Probably the only one I will get all quest, but it did happen once.

caron7
03-03-16, 07:11 PM
I just got a lucky clover from the clover patch...coins one not gem one, so it can happen that way too. Probably the only one I will get all quest, but it did happen once.
Yes, also got 2 from coin patches. But saving them for now. Dye only 10 minutes, cookies 1.5 hrs, so time not important for dye making
May be more uses for lucky clovers later?
Still finding very few coins. 3 from deliveries, 1 from fishing with regular bait in non-hot spot. Anyone find elsewhere?

chiaroscurio
03-03-16, 07:12 PM

Just checked, and I still have the tarts in my kitchen...anyone else?

caron7
03-03-16, 07:14 PM
Also, my Cupid seems to have flown the coop.... Was here at beginning of event, but now gone? Or hiding well. I still have tart option in kitchen, next to 2 different green dye options.

bss0226
03-03-16, 07:16 PM

That's not the tart people are talking about. The grape tart that used grapes

chiaroscurio
03-03-16, 07:18 PM
That's not the tart people are talking about. The grape tart that used grapes

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification!

jmterao
03-03-16, 07:19 PM
Also, my Cupid seems to have flown the coop.... Was here at beginning of event, but now gone? Or hiding well. I still have tart option in kitchen, next to 2 different green dye options.

Mine too. I am hoping when I put the pot of gold back he returns.

dizzle507
03-03-16, 07:47 PM

I never had any in there to start.....they have a lot of bugs to work out, hopefully they are working on it

kitte85
03-03-16, 07:59 PM
Found a Lucky Coin from mining.

SeaJelly77
03-03-16, 08:19 PM
I'm not getting coins. I keep doing deliveries and mining :/

LadyFencer
03-03-16, 08:35 PM

Still in my kitchen too.

Nastylilhobbits
03-03-16, 08:48 PM
Cake = 1 dye, 2 flour, 2 white sugar, takes 1 hour 50 minutes in the Bakery.

caron7
03-03-16, 08:55 PM
Anyone know what gold pot drops? One post says you collect every 5 hours. Just a single gold coin? Pricey at 250 gems ... But you get a 50 gem reward for buying it.

suncatchers
03-03-16, 09:14 PM
Anyone know what gold pot drops? One post says you collect every 5 hours. Just a single gold coin? Pricey at 250 gems ... But you get a 50 gem reward for buying it.

I've only collected once from it. I got one gold coin, collect again in 5 hours.

shedenh
03-03-16, 09:24 PM

Same here. Cupid was there for a little while but gone now .

caron7
03-03-16, 10:13 PM
My balloon wants clovers as one of the 4 items. I would have to give two, but they give ZERO coins towards total. No way, Mr. M.

caron7
03-03-16, 10:14 PM
I've only collected once from it. I got one gold coin, collect again in 5 hours.thank you.

bss0226
03-03-16, 10:39 PM
My balloon wants clovers as one of the 4 items. I would have to give two, but they give ZERO coins towards total. No way, Mr. M.

This needs to be fixed by TeamLava. It needs to be worth coins so we can sell the items either in the balloon, our stores or train/plane deliveries.

tuffyjkitten
03-03-16, 10:53 PM
I've not got a single coin or bag of clover growing whatever it is yet. I'm not thrilled with this event so far....if I dont get something tomorrow then I'm done with it.

aroara
03-03-16, 11:04 PM
Does the Irish spring do anything. There is a limit of 5. So just wondered

sweetypies97
03-03-16, 11:05 PM
I got a coin from mining. I put it in the machine and got a scarecrow.

I got a bag of clover food from the plane.

I got two emeralds from mining. What are these for?

sweetypies97
03-03-16, 11:24 PM
uh. So, when my clover grew ... where did they go when I harvested them? They're not in my barn or my silo. They're not showing up when I go to make dye? But I used the clover grow, tapped on the clover patches and the clovers floated up ...

Windracer321
03-03-16, 11:40 PM
That should have added one clover to your barn...

uh. So, when my clover grew ... where did they go when I harvested them? They're not in my barn or my silo. They're not showing up when I go to make dye? But I used the clover grow, tapped on the clover patches and the clovers floated up ...

sweetypies97
03-03-16, 11:53 PM
That should have added one clover to your barn...

They are definitely not there. The quest tracker thing says I've collected them, but they're nowhere to be found. Not cool, it took me about 20 deliveries to get those bags of clover grow!

dizzle507
03-04-16, 12:00 AM

Almost at this level......how do you get the dye, from deliveries?

catlicja
03-04-16, 12:13 AM
I got one coin from completing first Darcy's goal. Just one, nothing else, nothing from any activity...

acrazydiamond
03-04-16, 12:21 AM
Almost at this level......how do you get the dye, from deliveries?

Dye is made of clovers in the kitchen

travelingtraveler
03-04-16, 12:43 AM

You cannot get the Irish items until you meet the goals. It's kind of like two events in one. You have to meet the goals to get the pony and do the deliveries and clover and coins for the prize machine for a topiary.

sweetypies97
03-04-16, 01:02 AM
Whoa. Why am I getting an "it got away" message with an empty hook when I go fishing?? We were guaranteed that would never happen again after the bait making time was made longer.

sweetypies97
03-04-16, 01:06 AM
Sorry about the super dodgy quality. It is a photo of my phone screen, I can't seem to upload from my phone.29187

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 01:12 AM
Whoa. Why am I getting an "it got away" message with an empty hook when I go fishing?? We were guaranteed that would never happen again after the bait making time was made longer.

This is not cool at all ! Especially not for the amount of time bait takes to make ! Personally I am having difficulties holding enough inventory to make much with these events, my barn is only 245 and I never get paint to expand it. Now I'm going to lose it when I do make it ?

sweetypies97
03-04-16, 01:17 AM
:( these things should have been ironed out before it was released.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 01:51 AM
I harvested my Golden Clover Square twice and not gotten any golden clovers worth 5 points. My barn is always small because paint never drops. The first time I harvested I got the message that my barn was full, I thought it a fluke that I didn't get my golden clover but stupidly tried again, same thing. So I basically lost 2 clover gro and 2 5x clovers. I never bothered to check my barn before collecting before because I would get a barn full message and my items would just stay uncollected. Does anyone know why clovers and clover gro don't show up in the barn or silo ?

razzrr
03-04-16, 02:22 AM
This is messed up and kind of at a stand still with this event...my barn is full with 290 items can't upgrade because I'm lacking things to do so which come from deliveries but yet I can't make deliveries because they keep wanting things i don't have because I can't make them, I can't cut ash trees to make buttons because I don't have saws, which come from deliveries. I never get rubies from the mine and very seldom get gold. Very time consuming to keep checking newspaper or neighbors in which u might get lucky. Deliveries ask for several time consuming items in one delivery but yet give you no more than a couple hundred coins in return. Selling things in your shop yields you a healthy share of coins but then again deliveries are required. I like the game but so frustrating and they keep asking me to rate it. Sorry had to vent.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 02:41 AM
This is messed up and kind of at a stand still with this event...my barn is full with 290 items can't upgrade because I'm lacking things to do so which come from deliveries but yet I can't make deliveries because they keep wanting things i don't have because I can't make them, I can't cut ash trees to make buttons because I don't have saws, which come from deliveries. I never get rubies from the mine and very seldom get gold. Very time consuming to keep checking newspaper or neighbors in which u might get lucky. Deliveries ask for several time consuming items in one delivery but yet give you no more than a couple hundred coins in return. Selling things in your shop yields you a healthy share of coins but then again deliveries are required. I like the game but so frustrating and they keep asking me to rate it. Sorry had to vent.

I can help you out with saws !

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 02:59 AM

I sent you a neighbor request.
Dump all deliveries you can't make, wait for new ones to show up that have items in your inventory . The 30 minute turn over is usually quicker than making something you need.
I understand frustrations with low barn levels, I am only at 245 items. I don't believe paint really exists, LOL
I have a couple of clover gro that I'm willing to share with you to get your clover producing if you need them.

judyandthecat
03-04-16, 03:16 AM

Thank you for sharing this step I have added it to post two on page one

NYM9CX
03-04-16, 03:50 AM
Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7)
Make (4) Lucky Hats- made in studio 1h 30m; 3 dye, 5 wool, 1 clover (HAVE TO USE REGULAR CLOVER NOT GOLD)
Make (12) Lucky Cider- made in cider house 15 m; 1 dye, 2 apple cider
Give (4) Lucky Hats to Darcy

NYM9CX
03-04-16, 04:07 AM
CAUTION!!!! Barn Storage Space Alert:
Darcy's Dilemma (3 of 7) Make (12) Clover Cakes stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 3 or 4
Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7) Make (12) Lucky Cider stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 4

Mitzi111
03-04-16, 04:35 AM
Still in my kitchen too.
Is it the tart made with green and purple grapes? Mine is mysteriously gone !

transberry
03-04-16, 05:01 AM
Can't even get game to open

Last event like this my barn was always too full

The fox event I sold all my permits building supplies etc just for barn space, which cost the chance to expand to train

I doubt I complete this deliveries hate me lol

I'm still only level 24 after almost 2 years

Mitzi111
03-04-16, 05:07 AM
For this event, does the crafting of dye count toward Darcy's Dilemma when (a)it is being crafted (like the last event) OR (b)when the dye is finished being crafted and collected. ???

BBragg15
03-04-16, 05:44 AM
If you buy the clovers patches do they go away after you harvest them if so I won't be doing this quest and lose all my coins.

dizzle507
03-04-16, 05:54 AM
1 day gone, still looks like they haven't fixed the bugs. Delivered 18 times!!@&! this morning. Not one clover feed drop....also only 1 coin from harvesting everything, come on, seriously?!?!?

sloebear
03-04-16, 06:24 AM
If you buy the clovers patches do they go away after you harvest them if so I won't be doing this quest and lose all my coins.

No, the patches stay. You have to replant them with the clover grow feed but you do not have to buy new patches.

Mitzi111
03-04-16, 06:39 AM
oooooooo ! I just got an emerald stone in the mine! i'm so excited! What will it be used for? I don't see any jewelry to craft. ?

alltimetina
03-04-16, 06:58 AM
CAUTION!!!! Barn Storage Space Alert:
Darcy's Dilemma (3 of 7) Make (12) Clover Cakes stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 3 or 4
Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7) Make (12) Lucky Cider stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 4

Could you please post what is required to make the clover cakes and lucky cider (sugar, cloves, dye, etc?) so I can start preparing?

suncatchers
03-04-16, 07:02 AM
For this event, does the crafting of dye count toward Darcy's Dilemma when (a)it is being crafted (like the last event) OR (b)when the dye is finished being crafted and collected. ???

I'm not 100% positive, but I think it counts AFTER it is collected. In past events I thought it counted as soon as it went into the queue, but this time I set it up to make it, checked my goal, noticed that the number didn't change, but when the dye was finished and collected it updated the number.

catlicja
03-04-16, 07:03 AM
I suggest checking sometimes Lucky Machine, I found there one coin ready to play, I don't know where from

tuffyjkitten
03-04-16, 08:29 AM
I got 3 clover grow bags this morning but now I'm afraid to harvest the clovers if they are not going to show up anywhere. Still no coins. :mad:

roguebee
03-04-16, 08:34 AM
My dye doesn't count until I collect it. However, the cookies are counted when I put them in the queue.

diverDestiny
03-04-16, 09:29 AM
Why are there 2 green dyes? I am soooo confused with this event.

igottapi4
03-04-16, 09:37 AM
one is a single dye made from normal clovers and the other is a x5 dye made from a glowing clover.

Has anyone heard about the grape tart? I always make them.

alish00
03-04-16, 09:55 AM
Could you please post what is required to make the clover cakes and lucky cider (sugar, cloves, dye, etc?) so I can start preparing?

Don't know about cider yet..

generalmadness
03-04-16, 09:56 AM
There seems to be a lot of confusion. Wondering if Rynetory is away on holiday or something? Let me try to address some of the things I have read:

There are 2 dyes to craft because one takes one regular clover to make one dye, and the other takes a LUCKY clover (gold halo, four leaves) to make FIVE dyes. You can get clover by putting the Clover Gro (random drop from deliveries) on the coin-purchased clover patches. Mostly, you just get regular clover, but occasionally you will get Lucky! There is a gem-purchased Lucky Clover patch that apparently only produces lucky clover.

I am at level 56 after approximately two years of play. I play consistently, with very sporadic gem purchases of low dollar amounts. My barn is at 680, and it is ALWAYS full. That is just the game. Juggling space and storage needs is a big part of it, but I think barn expansions should be a major priority in your game play. Just realize that it will always be a problem, since as your farm gets more complex, there are more things to store, like animal feed, expansion parts, sugar, flour, etc.

Plane deliveries are crucial in this game, especially in this kind of event. My advice is to go through the plane deliveries and discard any that you can not fill. Fill any you can, and then wait for them to reload, rather than trying to craft or buy the missing items.

When you find yourself saying "It's not fair!" Remember this is a FREE GAME. Of course they want you to buy gems! That is how they pay people to build and maintain these things! Of course the goals and events are challenging! That is the POINT. That is what makes it a GAME and not just a kindergarten block puzzle. Take a deep breath, and decide if you want to continue. I find this particular game to be the most engaging, and it can actually be quite generous with the free gems, from pets and the butterfly/otter/mole opportunities, compared to other games. If it is not fun for you, play something else!

Final advice: READ THE EVENT THREADS, before you post. There is great advice being given here all the time. This one didn't get Rynetory's event advice spiel, but you can read that on the last event's first page. It is really good advice about how to be ready to play this type of event.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!

generalmadness
03-04-16, 10:07 AM
One last thing: I believe that the clovers do not behave like other craft collections. My barn is full, and if I collect from the clover patch, it does NOT go into the barn unless there is room. Pretty sure the clover is lost then. So, ONLY collect the clover if you have room for them. Other crafts will not allow you to collect if your barn is full, but clover seems to be disappearing, so beware!

tuffyjkitten
03-04-16, 10:16 AM
Don't know about cider yet..

Lucky cider is 1 dye and 2 Apple ciders. It was posted earlier but I'm not sure if it made it to page 1 yet. I wrote it down so I had it handy. :)

I got 2 coins....1 from completing step 1 of the Darcy goals and I'm not sure where other one came from. I now have 2 gnome statues. Really....19 prizes and I get the same one twice...it's gonna be another one of those machine events for sure!!

jumpsforjoy1
03-04-16, 11:03 AM
I love events!
There are seven steps in the quest for the Lucky Pony

Number 1 (I lost the screenshot somehow)
Buy four clover plots
Put Lucky-Gro on 5 clover plots
Harvest 5 clover plots

http://i66.tinypic.com/2060m6b.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/kbsimr.jpg

Cake = 1 dye, 2 flour, 2 white sugar

For the shoes is the 1 gold from the mine? Or is it a gold clover?

generalmadness
03-04-16, 11:29 AM
For the shoes is the 1 gold from the mine? Or is it a gold clover?

Gold metal ore from the mine.

jigsaw75
03-04-16, 11:42 AM
One last thing: I believe that the clovers do not behave like other craft collections. My barn is full, and if I collect from the clover patch, it does NOT go into the barn unless there is room. Pretty sure the clover is lost then. So, ONLY collect the clover if you have room for them. Other crafts will not allow you to collect if your barn is full, but clover seems to be disappearing, so beware!

My clover have disappeared after harvesting several times on my main farm and my mini farm. Once I force quit the game, they re-appear in my barn.

I have gotten the event coins from deliveries and mining. I don't fish that often.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 12:17 PM
Anyone know if the fishing glitch has been fixed ? I don't want to use my bait and get the "it got away" notice.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 12:26 PM
JMO, but I have found the purchased gold clover plot worth it. I actually had surplus dyes and clover gro that I could spare to help a neighbor, my small barn was getting overflowed ! I understand there will be a challenge that we need clovers from the single plots . By using only one clover gro in the golden plot I can produce 5 dyes. This will allow me to save up clover gro for when I need it in the single plot. Hope this helps anyone considering buying the Golden Plot !

Candreozzi0115
03-04-16, 12:44 PM
There seems to be a lot of confusion. Wondering if Rynetory is away on holiday or something? Let me try to address some of the things I have read:

There are 2 dyes to craft because one takes one regular clover to make one dye, and the other takes a LUCKY clover (gold halo, four leaves) to make FIVE dyes. You can get clover by putting the Clover Gro (random drop from deliveries) on the coin-purchased clover patches. Mostly, you just get regular clover, but occasionally you will get Lucky! There is a gem-purchased Lucky Clover patch that apparently only produces lucky clover.

I am at level 56 after approximately two years of play. I play consistently, with very sporadic gem purchases of low dollar amounts. My barn is at 680, and it is ALWAYS full. That is just the game. Juggling space and storage needs is a big part of it, but I think barn expansions should be a major priority in your game play. Just realize that it will always be a problem, since as your farm gets more complex, there are more things to store, like animal feed, expansion parts, sugar, flour, etc.

Plane deliveries are crucial in this game, especially in this kind of event. My advice is to go through the plane deliveries and discard any that you can not fill. Fill any you can, and then wait for them to reload, rather than trying to craft or buy the missing items.

When you find yourself saying "It's not fair!" Remember this is a FREE GAME. Of course they want you to buy gems! That is how they pay people to build and maintain these things! Of course the goals and events are challenging! That is the POINT. That is what makes it a GAME and not just a kindergarten block puzzle. Take a deep breath, and decide if you want to continue. I find this particular game to be the most engaging, and it can actually be quite generous with the free gems, from pets and the butterfly/otter/mole opportunities, compared to other games. If it is not fun for you, play something else!

Final advice: READ THE EVENT THREADS, before you post. There is great advice being given here all the time. This one didn't get Rynetory's event advice spiel, but you can read that on the last event's first page. It is really good advice about how to be ready to play this type of event.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!

Thank you general madness for posting this... if everyone would read the event treads, understand that the events would be challenging, etc., this would solve a lot of the issues. Thanks for this post!! ;)

FrozenTurtle
03-04-16, 01:37 PM
Anyone know if the fishing glitch has been fixed ? I don't want to use my bait and get the "it got away" notice.

This has been fixed. Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com if you have any concerns.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 02:00 PM
Thank you !

bss0226
03-04-16, 02:12 PM
Clover and lucky clover can be sold now too. Thanks

dizzle507
03-04-16, 02:32 PM
Apparently things are getting worse and not better. Drop rate is terrible. When I finally got 4 clover feeds, planted them. Just harvested, got 2 lucky clovers and 2 regular. Went to go use them to craft and 1 of each magically disappeared. Get it together and fix the issues. Or wait a week and roll out the event when you have everything in working order. So frustrated and it's only day 2:confused:

tuffyjkitten
03-04-16, 02:36 PM
Did the grape tart issue get reported? I just got a request for it in deliveries but it isn't in the kitchen.

NYM9CX
03-04-16, 04:01 PM
Darcy's Dilemma (5 of 7)
Make (4) Gold Buckles made in studio 1h 30m; 2 iron ore, 1 gold (both from mining)

judyandthecat
03-04-16, 04:11 PM
Darcy's Dilemma (5 of 7)

Thank you this has been added to the second post on the first page!

For completed information on the seven quests for the lucky pony and the twenty prizes from the lucky prize machine please see page one ... Posts one and two

If you have orders for grape tarts then discard those orders.
My advice if you don't think you can find the item in the newspaper or a neighbours shop within fifteen minutes then I discard the order and wait for a new order to refresh.

alish00
03-04-16, 04:23 PM
Ohh.. Stromie had the buckle for sale just bought it!

melis007
03-04-16, 04:46 PM
What are emeralds for??

judyandthecat
03-04-16, 05:34 PM
What are emeralds for??

An upcoming day so must be quest six or seven

chiaroscurio
03-04-16, 05:41 PM

Grape tarts seem to be back!

tuffyjkitten
03-04-16, 06:54 PM
Stormie had a lucky gift in his store...I would imagine that's something for an upcoming goal. I bought it just in case :)

NYM9CX
03-04-16, 07:05 PM
Darcy's Dilemma (6 of 7)
Mine for (5) Emeralds (Go to mine)
Collect (1) Emerald (Fine these in mine)
Make (6) Lucky Emblems - made in studio 45m; 2 emerald, 2 iron ore, 1 regular clover

NYM9CX
03-04-16, 07:34 PM
Darcy's Dilemma (7 of 7)
Make (4) Lucky Gift made in studio 1h; 1 emerald, 1 gold (from mine), 1 Irish mince tart (made in kitchen) 1 regular clover

Make (5) Lucky Jacket made in studio 3h; 8 dye, 5 wool, 2 sliver, 1 emblem (emblem was made in 6 of 7

suncatchers
03-04-16, 07:46 PM

Grape tarts seem to be back!

just noticed ...back for me too!

Mitzi111
03-04-16, 08:02 PM
just noticed ...back for me too!
Thanks for letting us know... I just checked and mine are back too ! : )

NYM9CX
03-04-16, 08:02 PM
40 dye, 25 wool, 10 silver, 5 emblems.

bss0226
03-04-16, 08:23 PM
Notice the last quests are making extensive use of the studios. Would have been nice if the buckles and or emblems could have been made in the jewelry maker. Might have sped up some of the quests

bss0226
03-04-16, 08:24 PM
Btw, I found that buying the leprechaun lamp gave me better luck with the machine and mining for lucky coins. Well worth the 250 coins

judyandthecat
03-04-16, 09:19 PM
Darcy's Dilemma (7 of 7)

THANK YOU!

Page one is updated with all the information you provided

addyg1128
03-04-16, 09:22 PM
Is anyone else not getting any mining tools from the deliveries? I swear I haven't gotten one shovel or pick axe since the event started, which we will obviously need since many items need gold/ore/silver and one quest involves mining.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 09:34 PM
Is anyone else not getting any mining tools from the deliveries? I swear I haven't gotten one shovel or pick axe since the event started, which we will obviously need since many items need gold/ore/silver and one quest involves mining.

I WAS getting them left & right but that has certainly slowed down now that I know I will be needing them . I had a few deliveries give me 3 things at once . And don't forget about needing the Emeralds !

tuffyjkitten
03-04-16, 09:36 PM
So now that we have all the goals posted why did we make cake and cider and lucky gifts? It appears we dont need them for anything at all? Really?? What a waste of resources and time if so.

kellanrevere
03-04-16, 10:00 PM
40 dye, 40 wool, 10 silver, 5 emblems.

If we need to make 5 jackets each requiring 5 wool, would that not be 25 total wool ? I feel like I am back in school with word math problems, LOL

noemata
03-04-16, 10:31 PM
Yawn!!...too boring....and all for a dapple grey with 'clothes' on?...One wonders, hmmmmm!!

HappyAsA
03-04-16, 10:52 PM
So now that we have all the goals posted why did we make cake and cider and lucky gifts? It appears we dont need them for anything at all? Really?? What a waste of resources and time if so.

I am wondering same thing. I have a whole lot of cake taking up room. I think this why they took Cupid away, because we got free sugar.
Can we sell cake now....if anyone will buy it? Maybe Stormie will buy it off me if no one else does

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 02:04 AM
I am wondering same thing. I have a whole lot of cake taking up room. I think this why they took Cupid away, because we got free sugar.
Can we sell cake now....if anyone will buy it? Maybe Stormie will buy it off me if no one else does

Don't forget if you use your promote button it is guaranteed to sell.

judyandthecat
03-05-16, 02:11 AM

To get a Lucky Pony!

mymummy789
03-05-16, 03:05 AM
What exactly are you meant to do to find lucky coins? I have found two - one from mining and one unidentified activity. I completed the lucky coin goal by buying the value pack and rewards for previous goals. I refuse to buy the gem coin giver. Am I therefore doomed to not get coins?

Edit - naturally, as soon as I posted this I found two more by mining

Sandybellee
03-05-16, 03:14 AM
The drop rate for lucky coins is abysmal. I get one maybe for every 30-40 deliveries. None from fishing since the first one I found and only 2 from mining so far.

Gold is also very hard to find from the mine. I'm already starting to wonder if it's worth it to continue...

sweetypies97
03-05-16, 04:07 AM
I haven't found any gold coins from fishing or deliveries but have found a couple in the mine. I've been fishing 54 times in the past 24 hours and my only drop was a lucky clover.

minidemon88
03-05-16, 04:55 AM
Thanks judy for the event thread! :D So happy to see they brought back the leprechaun lookout and a few past event items! Thanks S8! Really hope they will bring back the bunny corgi during Easter. *fingers crossed*

Wow, guess it will take a long while for me before I can reach the last step. I'm still only at step 2. =x

Magdalen63
03-05-16, 06:12 AM
I purchased the value pack for $6.99 and was suppose to receive 120 gems, 3 clover gro, as well as 3 coins. I didn't get the three coins to put in the machine. Is there a reason for that?

alltimetina
03-05-16, 07:09 AM
I am very upset because I am not getting mining tools from deliveries. I have already used all my tools and I'm still stuck on stage 3 of 7 because I don't have enough gold to make the shoes.

jillybobs2
03-05-16, 07:21 AM
Is anyone managing to mine for gold? I have just used approx 20 mining tools and not found one item of gold. I can't even start to make shoes as there is no gold in the mine. I'm losing interest in these events as they are impossible to do and are becoming very boring. Same old, same old - abysmal drop rates etc. 🙁

rustynan
03-05-16, 07:46 AM
I have never used this before so excuse me if I am in the wrong spot or doing something stupid but I cannot see the St Patricks day items in my Farm story 2 even though I am at level 41 - what can I do>

alltimetina
03-05-16, 07:48 AM
I have never used this before so excuse me if I am in the wrong spot or doing something stupid but I cannot see the St Patricks day items in my Farm story 2 even though I am at level 41 - what can I do>

If you are using android you will be unable to see items from events.

tuffyjkitten
03-05-16, 07:52 AM
To get a Lucky Pony!

Well, yes but I meant besides that! :p Usually we give the stuff we make or it's required for another step, like the buckles this time. There's a use for it. Seems we spent a ton of sugar on cake and cider and there's no use for it afterwards. I guess try to sell it but I want to make absolutely sure it isnt needed for anything so that I don't have to make more later....like a random pop up goal at the end that says "celebrate your new pony with a cake and cider feast and give him lucky gifts to welcome him to your farm" or something like that...

syncler78
03-05-16, 08:14 AM
I purchased the value pack for $6.99 and was suppose to receive 120 gems, 3 clover gro, as well as 3 coins. I didn't get the three coins to put in the machine. Is there a reason for that?

I bought the value pack as well and they didn't shw up. I had to force quit the game and then they appeared.

catlicja
03-05-16, 08:28 AM
Like others, I'm lack of gold, mining tools, drop tools from deliveries is awful, since goal with gold started, Ghrrrr
I can't finish step with shoes, i'm really upset

XiaoLin92
03-05-16, 09:07 AM
Okay so seriously it's ridiculously difficult to do this in 10 days! You need the dye for everything and sometimes you need both dye and clover. I'm not getting much from deliveries. And not to mention coins. I've got 3 so far....like are you kidding me?! Is it supposed to be impossible for those who can't/won't pay for gems etc?! A game is supposed to be fun to play, not impossible just because you don't put money into the game...I'm seriously considering deleting this stupid game. It just takes unnecessary time from my LIFE. I hope the owners of this game sees this and lowers the difficulty...it's not even fun to play anymore.

alltimetina
03-05-16, 09:59 AM
Okay so seriously it's ridiculously difficult to do this in 10 days! You need the dye for everything and sometimes you need both dye and clover. I'm not getting much from deliveries. And not to mention coins. I've got 3 so far....like are you kidding me?! Is it supposed to be impossible for those who can't/won't pay for gems etc?! A game is supposed to be fun to play, not impossible just because you don't put money into the game...I'm seriously considering deleting this stupid game. It just takes unnecessary time from my LIFE. I hope the owners of this game sees this and lowers the difficulty...it's not even fun to play anymore.

I am equally as frustrated. I used to have so much fun with the events but the last 3 have been impossible without gems. They are starting to become too hard without gems and it's getting ridiculous.

lynard12
03-05-16, 10:18 AM
It's impossible to get gold. 16 tools used in mine-1 gold. It's bad enough you need it for the shoes but you need it for other goals to. Impossible. I've never quit before but this is looking like a waste of time. I have spent money for gems before but this would cost a ton of real money. Disappointing....

wendy2859
03-05-16, 10:21 AM
Is anyone managing to mine for gold? I have just used approx 20 mining tools and not found one item of gold. I can't even start to make shoes as there is no gold in the mine. I'm losing interest in these events as they are impossible to do and are becoming very boring. Same old, same old - abysmal drop rates etc. 

I have already used 85 gems to get the lucky clover patch, but after using 15 tools in the mine and not getting one gold I have lost all interest. You have t be able to acquire the items you need to complete the adventure!! The other issue I have is I play5 other storm8 games and they all have adventures running.it seems at the moment that as soon as one event finishes another starts., and the trouble is you can put a lot of time and effort into these events and never seem to get the main prize at the end, or if you do finish the prize wasn't worth the effort. Please make the events fun again instead of just stressful.

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 10:35 AM

Is there a reason Value packs vary in price ? Mine is $4.99.

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 10:36 AM
Thanks judy for the event thread! :D So happy to see they brought back the leprechaun lookout and a few past event items! Thanks S8! Really hope they will bring back the bunny corgi during Easter. *fingers crossed*

Wow, guess it will take a long while for me before I can reach the last step. I'm still only at step 2. =xl

Is the leprechaun lookout supposed to do anything ? Is there really a rogue leprechaun we are looking for?

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 10:49 AM
I'm probably not the best to advise others on here as I am still new and only at level 30. PLEASE do not give up if you enjoy the game and really want to get your pony ! I don't believe these challenges are anything you can do alone ! The Market and your Neighbors are your best friends especially during quests. I am just finishing up my shoes and didn't mine a single piece of gold, I found them all in the Market. As the game progresses you will find other parts more plentiful there. I have also found it useful to post on my Wall what I am looking for, as well as on this forum. Just remember to be a generous neighbor yourself, if someone asks for and item you are holding onto for a challenge 3 or 4 down the road, be generous and help them out... They will return the favor. JMHO
Good Luck

TiredMomofDMK
03-05-16, 11:06 AM
It looks like we can sell the 12 clover cakes (goal 3) and that they are not needed for any other goals and we don't have to "give" them. Can someone please confirm this ? Thanks so much !

jigsaw75
03-05-16, 11:19 AM
l

Is the leprechaun lookout supposed to do anything ? Is there really a rogue leprechaun we are looking for?

My lookout has a leprechaun standing on top and looking out. I surrounded it with ash trees to make his hideout harder to find.

judyandthecat
03-05-16, 11:19 AM

Different countries so the value of your dollar wherever you are located at.

judyandthecat
03-05-16, 11:20 AM
It looks like we can sell the 12 clover cakes (goal 3) and that they are not needed for any other goals and we don't have to "give" them. Can someone please confirm this ? Thanks so much !

They are not needed all quests are on page one post two so you can sell the clover cakes.

minidemon88
03-05-16, 11:22 AM

Currency difference.

l

No, it's just a animated pretty decoration. Used to be a final prize during the St. Patrick's event 2 years back. :)

kellanrevere
Different countries so the value of your dollar wherever you are located at.

Ahhhh, that tricky exchange rate, LOL :rolleyes:

generalmadness
I'm probably not the best to advise others on here as I am still new and only at level 30. PLEASE do not give up if you enjoy the game and really want to get your pony ! I don't believe these challenges are anything you can do alone ! The Market and your Neighbors are your best friends especially during quests. I am just finishing up my shoes and didn't mine a single piece of gold, I found them all in the Market. As the game progresses you will find other parts more plentiful there. I have also found it useful to post on my Wall what I am looking for, as well as on this forum. Just remember to be a generous neighbor yourself, if someone asks for and item you are holding onto for a challenge 3 or 4 down the road, be generous and help them out... They will return the favor. JMHO
Good Luck

What a great attitude! I think the mining will be the most challenging part, but I am on challenge 4, and there are still 10 days remaining. I encourage all of you to just play the game however it makes you happy. You could easily ignore this event and play normally, stockpiling for the next event and selling to your friends and newspaper! For me, the pets are worth working hard for, because they give me tools, gems, and expansion parts! The coin machine is just a bonus, but I think I will get it done!

Given that mining is such an obstacle, it makes deliveries that much more important! Keep your machines running (except save ALL METALS), decline orders that are not fillable, and keep that plane in the air! It will also help you churn out the clover, because they are needed all along the way.

I am on 4 now, and from goal 5 on, I figured we will need:
20 iron
10 silver
8 gold
60 dye
37 wool
16 emeralds

Plus other things like flour, bacon, etc.

Good luck everyone!

judyandthecat
03-05-16, 11:23 AM
l

It is the prize from two years ago St. Patricks Day we had to set traps at a thousand dollars each and/or gem traps and the bait the traps and try to catch a leprechaun.

jigsaw75
03-05-16, 11:25 AM
Good Luck

I agree. Just keep playing since there's lots of time left. I do not purchase gems with real money but have been able to complete many events. As people complete the game, clover, dyes, clover gro, wool, white sugar, apple cider, green gems etc will show up more often on the market.

minidemon88
03-05-16, 11:38 AM
I guess they totally forgot about players who didn't get the pot of gold, which drop gold ore every 2 days or so from 2 years back. :rolleyes:

And... I'm still stuck at step 2 of 7. =.=" The hot air balloon is asking for lucky clover!!! *facepalm*

jigsaw75
03-05-16, 11:44 AM
My lookout has a leprechaun standing on top and looking out. I surrounded it with ash trees to make his hideout harder to find.

Forgot we had to catch the leprechaun first. Thanks for the reminder Judythecat. You can still use it as lookout tower with the medieval themed items.

jillybobs2
03-05-16, 12:15 PM
Like others, I'm lack of gold, mining tools, drop tools from deliveries is awful, since goal with gold started, Ghrrrr
I can't finish step with shoes, i'm really upset

I still haven't found any gold. I haven't even been able to make one pair of shoes. 😬🙁

sloebear
03-05-16, 12:24 PM
I still haven't found any gold. I haven't even been able to make one pair of shoes. ����

Well this is ridiculous, I have some spare tools that I was saving for when I have to mine during the event, but considering that the mine is being so difficult I will use them now and sell off any extra gold I get. Hopefully that will help people stuck on the 3rd goal (I'm on the 3rd goal still too but just waiting on cake)

I am on 4 now, and from goal 5 on, I figured we will need:
20 iron
10 silver
8 gold
16 emeralds

I'm nowhere near these numbers yet but I'll sell off any spare of any as soon as I have enough

EDIT: I think I may have been a tad optimistic, these drops rates are indeed horrific. I've gone through about 60 tools and still don't have enough gold... On the plus side, I have 23 spare silver if anyone needs that later ._.

robinnnn2013
03-05-16, 01:15 PM
I had so much luck just now, Iʻve sent out 4 deliveries and got 2 coins! :cool:

jillybobs2
03-05-16, 01:28 PM
Well this is ridiculous, I have some spare tools that I was saving for when I have to mine during the event, but considering that the mine is being so difficult I will use them now and sell off any extra gold I get. Hopefully that will help people stuck on the 3rd goal (I'm on the 3rd goal still too but just waiting on cake)

I'm nowhere near these numbers yet but I'll sell off any spare of any as soon as I have enough

EDIT: I think I may have been a tad optimistic, these drops rates are indeed horrific. I've gone through about 60 tools and still don't have enough gold... On the plus side, I have 23 spare silver if anyone needs that later ._.

I've been mining again, totally fed up now. I have 23 silver, 12 iron and 3 emeralds but not a sign of any gold. Not one pair of shoes made so I doubt I'll be finishing this event. I've also been in the newspaper for the last couple of hours and not one gold in there either.

razzrr
03-05-16, 01:41 PM
I agree with jillybobs2 mineing gold is ridiculously hard to come by on my part. About ready to throw in the towel on this event. Requiring a little too much effort & time for me.

jillybobs2
03-05-16, 01:52 PM
I agree with jillybobs2 mineing gold is ridiculously hard to come by on my part. About ready to throw in the towel on this event. Requiring a little too much effort & time for me.

I bet the emeralds I have now won't count either. If that is the case they shouldn't be available to mine until you reach that goal. It's ridiculous.

razzrr
03-05-16, 01:56 PM
I've had a few deliveries that asked for emeralds.

PrairieGrass
03-05-16, 02:06 PM
I haven't received a single lucky grow from deliveries or any gold coins since this event began. Is there a known glitch or is the drop rate miniscule? I usually like this type of event but not now :-/

FurnasFarms
03-05-16, 03:26 PM
Great advice from general madness to play the game the way that makes you happy! Thank you. 

BBragg15
03-05-16, 03:46 PM
I'm not being so lucky on getting the coins, I really don't want to buy the pot of gold and waste the gems.

robino23
03-05-16, 05:46 PM
Two days and not one lucky coin!

tuffyjkitten
03-05-16, 05:52 PM
They are not needed all quests are on page one post two so you can sell the clover cakes.

Has someone actually finished step 7 and collected the pony and can confirm that there are no other steps that come afterwards? Excuse my paranoia....I play too many S8 games and they can have evil twists....

jigsaw75
03-05-16, 06:01 PM
I bet the emeralds I have now won't count either. If that is the case they shouldn't be available to mine until you reach that goal. It's ridiculous.

Be happy you already have some green gems. Looking ahead to Darcy 6 and 7, we're going to need a lot.

dizzle507
03-05-16, 06:08 PM
there should be something dropping every time from deliveries, I.e, shamrock feed, etc. yet 3 deliveries in a row, just money. I understand they are trying to make money on this game. But you will probably have to spend $50+ to even have a chance to win this challenge....no thank you. At least attempt to make it fun. Think I'm about done with this game in general

Nastylilhobbits
03-05-16, 06:27 PM
Has someone actually finished step 7 and collected the pony and can confirm that there are no other steps that come afterwards? Excuse my paranoia....I play too many S8 games and they can have evil twists....

Just got mine, no evil twists but you do get a coin for petting it!

tuffyjkitten
03-05-16, 07:24 PM

Congrats on finishing!

I'm glad there are no twists. Now I can attempt to sell my cake to unsuspecting players....I feel so mean for doing that! But then Stormie sold me 2 lucky gifts so I guess it's fair.

Clark_Wayne
03-05-16, 08:59 PM
what do we do with the clover cakes, lucky ciders,... can we sell them or we will have some use later ?

roguebee
03-05-16, 09:15 PM
what do we do with the clover cakes, lucky ciders,... can we sell them or we will have some use later ?

Looking at the subsequent steps, appears like we have no need for those items. Guess you can save them just in case an airplane load needs them or promote them so Stormie buys them

judyandthecat
03-05-16, 09:20 PM

You can sell them not needed once you make them though can be used for plane deliveries

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 09:36 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ! I was going to post that I have a neighbor who's on the last quest and might be able to answer the question tomorrow. Glad that you actually got your pony and could answer the question.

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 09:39 PM
Congrats on finishing!

I'm glad there are no twists. Now I can attempt to sell my cake to unsuspecting players....I feel so mean for doing that! But then Stormie sold me 2 lucky gifts so I guess it's fair.

Wait until you can Promote them, crank the price up, Stormie will buy and you will make some money .

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 09:42 PM
Two days and not one lucky coin!

Have you looked in your machine ? My eyes aren't quick enough to catch coins , but I go into the machine occasionally to check. One time I had 3 waiting for me. Good Luck !

PookieBear50
03-05-16, 11:03 PM
Has anyone figured out yet the best way to obtain Lucky Coins? I know I've received a couple from fishing, and a couple from mining, but what about from the other farm activities? I picked up some that way, but I don't know what I did. And since then, I've done just about everything at least once--and some numerous times--and yet, no other coins popped up.

I can't afford to buy gems (or packages), and I don't have enough gems to get the pot of gold. Any other suggestions on what to do to receive Lucky Coins?

noemata
03-05-16, 11:15 PM
Has anyone figured out yet the best way to obtain Lucky Coins? I know I've received a couple from fishing, and a couple from mining, but what about from the other farm activities? I picked up some that way, but I don't know what I did. And since then, I've done just about everything at least once--and some numerous times--and yet, no other coins popped up.

I can't afford to buy gems (or packages), and I don't have enough gems to get the pot of gold. Any other suggestions on what to do to receive Lucky Coins?

From what people are saying here.....looks like deliveries, mining and fishing gets you coins....otherwise, fill your train twice a day, you'll get gems in no time (or even have some show ponies...they also drop gems once a week).

PookieBear50
03-05-16, 11:25 PM
From what people are saying here.....looks like deliveries, mining and fishing gets you coins....otherwise, fill your train twice a day, you'll get gems in no time (or even have some show ponies...they also drop gems once a week).

Unfortunately, not enough coins to be able to buy the pot of gold (250 gems) in the remaining 9 days of the event. And I'm still trying to decide if I should sacrifice 50 of my gems to get the St. Patrick's skin for the Alpaca. Normally, I wouldn't, but it's the FIRST skin for the Alpaca since its introduction.

noemata
03-05-16, 11:50 PM
Unfortunately, not enough coins to be able to buy the pot of gold (250 gems) in the remaining 9 days of the event. And I'm still trying to decide if I should sacrifice 50 of my gems to get the St. Patrick's skin for the Alpaca. Normally, I wouldn't, but it's the FIRST skin for the Alpaca since its introduction.

Hmmm....I think there was zombie alpaca skin once....but I guess it was an event prize.......:)

kellanrevere
03-05-16, 11:53 PM

I know how NOT to get Lucky Coins, lol. Have your iPad crash when you actually SEE the coin from a delivery. First one I have managed to see and I don't get to keep it. Do you check your Lucky machine even if you don't see them at collection time ? I am going to guess as more people finish the Machine game, they will start appearing in the Market.

minidemon88
03-06-16, 01:52 AM
Did anyone noticed that the leprechaun lookout now cost 100gems?

jillybobs2
03-06-16, 02:03 AM
Be happy you already have some green gems. Looking ahead to Darcy 6 and 7, we're going to need a lot.

I don't mean to be rude but it's easy for you to say that. I can't even do step 3 because there is no gold. 26 silver, 14 iron and 5 emeralds now. No good to me if I can't complete step 3!!!!!!! One very unhappy S8 player. I'm about done with this game. []

jmterao
03-06-16, 02:55 AM
Did anyone noticed that the leprechaun lookout now cost 100gems?

Yes I did. I bought one early and I swear I only paid 5 for it. I would never pay 100 gems for a decoration!

I think the coin drop is way too stingy and the machine is set to give way too much junk for the amount of try's. Like I need THAT many balloons or gnome statues?

I enjoyed the machines at Halloween, this time I find it annoying and a chore. I now have the pony and am not trying for what ever that end prize on the machine is.

mymummy789
03-06-16, 06:44 AM
I think Stormie needs to cough up some gold instead of the cider and cake that don't count towards the goals!

caron7
03-06-16, 08:15 AM

If you can get a golden lure from the prize machine,try fishing with it, I got 7 Lucky gold coins with mine. But it isn't fair that you need a gold coin to get more of them! We should be able to craft the golden lures during this event :(

generalmadness
03-06-16, 10:37 AM
If you can get a golden lure from the prize machine,try fishing with it, I got 7 Lucky gold coins with mine. But it isn't fair that you need a gold coin to get more of them! We should be able to craft the golden lures during this event :(

Well, a Golden Lure would probably require gold ore to make, and just IMAGINE the complaining if we needed more gold! No one will ever be happy with the challenges, but try to keep in mind that the challenge is what makes it a game instead of a mere puzzle.

This is only the third day of the challenge! You still have NINE DAYS. Plenty of time! In a couple of days, materials will start hitting the newspaper in greater quantities as the super-eager players finish the goals. Just keep plugging away!

addyg1128
03-06-16, 10:46 AM
I'm on step 7, I should have my pony by the end of the day. I'll sell off any extra clovers and dyes and stuff once I'm done.

kellanrevere
03-06-16, 10:58 AM
Well, a Golden Lure would probably require gold ore to make, and just IMAGINE the complaining if we needed more gold! No one will ever be happy with the challenges, but try to keep in mind that the challenge is what makes it a game instead of a mere puzzle.

This is only the third day of the challenge! You still have NINE DAYS. Plenty of time! In a couple of days, materials will start hitting the newspaper in greater quantities as the super-eager players finish the goals. Just keep plugging away!

I also got a golden lure from my machine, haven't used it yet.
Yes, plenty of time ! I am heading into quest 7 today. I actually wish I could go thru the Event again for another pony.
As far as complaining, I am willing to help anyone I can, but if you either don't read your wall or ignore my (or others) offers,
I don't believe you should complain . The real name of this game is co-operation !

Update. Used golden lure, no coins. Oh well .

eneke
03-06-16, 11:29 AM
I must be lucky. Ever since I missed out on the turtle last summer, I have completed every event since then. I should have my pony by tomorrow, all items sitting in barn just waiting for stuff to finish in the studio. I have the machine prize which drops shamrocks around the farm every time you touch it.

I go into these events with zero expectations. If I win, I do. If not, there is always next time. You have to have that attitude to stay sane.

dhthamesabellsouthnet
03-06-16, 01:10 PM
I only needed 6 emeralds for the 6th challenge. I previously had nine from mining, and got the one I needed for level six by spinning the game with a gold coin. Don't spend you emeralds except on the challenge. I used 15 mining tools for stage 6 with no emeralds but I did get gold:). After I got the 10th one spinning, I have them all to complete this level and level 7.

jmterao
03-06-16, 02:01 PM

cant make the golden lure but you can buy it for a mere 70 gems....

noemata
03-06-16, 02:53 PM
Aaaaah....just think, if one doesn't win this pony or any other event pet during an event; the pet may appear in Piper's treehouse game eventually....one can get it then (if one still wants it and/or one is still playing FS2) :)

mactv
03-06-16, 03:45 PM
Hi

I completed level 6, got the massage and wanted to start level 7. Then the game bring me back to level 6 and now I need to dig the green emerald Again!!!!

What can I do?

xenu8
03-06-16, 03:48 PM
Has anyone won the topiary? Is it worth it? any pictures?

Sandybellee
03-06-16, 04:05 PM
Hi

I completed level 6, got the massage and wanted to start level 7. Then the game bring me back to level 6 and now I need to dig the green emerald Again!!!!

What can I do?

I want a massage too! ;) Now that would be an awesome prize!

Have you tried force closing and restarting? If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If that doesn't fix it, send an email to support@storm8.com. Good luck!

caron7
03-06-16, 04:31 PM
I must be lucky. Ever since I missed out on the turtle last summer, I have completed every event since then. I should have my pony by tomorrow, all items sitting in barn just waiting for stuff to finish in the studio. I have the machine prize which drops shamrocks around the farm every time you touch it.

I go into these events with zero expectations. If I win, I do. If not, there is always next time. You have to have that attitude to stay sane.

Congrats on doing so well in the event! Am I understanding that the grand prize from the prize machine is an animated shamrock topiary that just sprinkles shamrocks? If so, my hunt for the gold coins just shifted into low gear. Sounds like a nice to have, but not a critical like last year's pot of gold.

myjacob11
03-06-16, 04:53 PM
Aaaaah....just think, if one doesn't win this pony or any other event pet during an event; the pet may appear in Piper's treehouse game eventually....one can get it then (if one still wants it and/or one is still playing FS2) :)
Well remember after the New Years event you could buy the New Years cat for 1000 gems

eneke
03-06-16, 05:49 PM
You are correct that the prize is basically just a decoration.

I was more happy to get some gold when playing the machine.

nukesters2
03-06-16, 06:51 PM
But it is so pretty!! The shamrocks fall and swirl around it is mesmerising! Lol! I really hope they do one for next Christmas that will drop snowflakes! When you touch the topiary the shamrocks keep falling until you touch something else ��

caron7
03-06-16, 07:02 PM
But it is so pretty!! The shamrocks fall and swirl around it is mesmerising! Lol! I really hope they do one for next Christmas that will drop snowflakes! When you touch the topiary the shamrocks keep falling until you touch something else ��

Oh, sounds pretty. I will keep trying. It would be nice to get!! Thanks :).

redpenny
03-06-16, 09:17 PM
I've finished and got my pony :)

I tried to store my shamrock plots but can't store or sell???

Anyone know about this?

divinity614
03-06-16, 09:26 PM
Is anyone else having problems getting gold in the mine? I've used 24 tools so far and not a single gold nugget; just silver, iron and emeralds. Already made the cakes but I can't progress bc I can't get any gold for the shoes :/

LaDorada22
03-06-16, 10:28 PM
I bought the value pack 5 and should have received 120 jewels, 3 clover bags and 3 lucky coins. However, the 3 lucky coins were not delivered. This is not good!

noemata
03-06-16, 10:31 PM
I've finished and got my pony :)

I tried to store my shamrock plots but can't store or sell???

Anyone know about this?

It's an EVENT ITEM that one uses during event....based on previous events, it cannot be 'stored' ever (like the grape pergolas where new recipes were introduced during event and remain) OR storing will be available once the event ends....this pattern is event consistent!

sine67
03-07-16, 02:09 AM
I've just paid ?3.99 for the deal with 120 gold, 3 fertilisers and 3 lucky coins but did not get the lucky coins, does anyone know how I can complain or get a refund? Thank you

sine67
03-07-16, 02:11 AM
Yes mostly getting silver and have now run out of tools

sine67
03-07-16, 02:12 AM
I bought the value pack 5 and should have received 120 jewels, 3 clover bags and 3 lucky coins. However, the 3 lucky coins were not delivered. This is not good!
This happened to me too

sine67
03-07-16, 02:13 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting gold in the mine? I've used 24 tools so far and not a single gold nugget; just silver, iron and emeralds. Already made the cakes but I can't progress bc I can't get any gold for the shoes :/
Yes I have a barn full of silver and no tools left

SpiritWind00
03-07-16, 02:13 AM
I've just paid ?3.99 for the deal with 120 gold, 3 fertilisers and 3 lucky coins but did not get the lucky coins, does anyone know how I can complain or get a refund? Thank you

You'll need to send an email to Support with a copy of your receipt for assistance.
S8 Support email: support@storm8.com

sine67
03-07-16, 02:39 AM

Same happened to me

sine67
03-07-16, 02:41 AM
You'll need to send an email to Support with a copy of your receipt for assistance.
S8 Support email: support@storm8.com
Thank you Spirit Wind, I've emailed support but I don't get a receipt it's an inApp purchase

Sandybellee
03-07-16, 03:43 AM

I managed to get just enough gold but it took around 60 tools! And I had 3 gold to start with. Luckily I hoard tools in between events.

Rynetory2
03-07-16, 06:11 AM

Can you try to force shut your game and check your machine again? This will make your lucky coins show up.

If they didnt show up, can you please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069). I'll see if I can get someone to help you on this since it's time critical. If they did show up, please reply to the email from Support and let them know it's resolved. Thanks.

My Prize Machine numbers aren't accurate.
When you purchase a bundle containing event currency your currency will not immediately update in the Prize Machine dialog. Force close the game and restart it to update it.
When you purchase items with Gems while viewing the Prize Machine dialog, your Gem amount will not update to show the decreased amount. Force close the game and restart it to update it.

sine67
03-07-16, 06:17 AM
Can you try to force shut your game and check your machine again? This will make your lucky coins show up.

If they didnt show up, can you please send me your ticket number via private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069). I'll see if I can get someone to help you on this since it's time critical. If they did show up, please reply to the email from Support and let them know it's resolved. Thanks.

Thank you that has worked

Rynetory2
03-07-16, 06:20 AM
Thank you that has worked

Awesome! Great to hear that. Now you can try your machine. Lots of luck. :D

P.S. Please email Support and have them cancel your ticket number. Thank you.

Rynetory2
03-07-16, 06:54 AM
Hi

What can I do?

Sorry to hear that your submission for Goal 6 didnt register. :( Can you try to force shut your game and see if you get your Goal 7 back?

Did you leave your game running in the background before you went to submit your Goal 6? It's recommended that we close out our games when we arent playing. Start your game afresh before you submit your goal items to avoid this.

jumpsforjoy1
03-07-16, 10:48 AM
Sorry if this has been discussed already, I did a quick look through all of the posts and didn't see an answer. I am wondering what happens to the things we craft that we do not give to Darcy like the Clover Cakes and the cider. Should we hang onto them because we will need them later for one of the goals?

Windracer321
03-07-16, 11:20 AM
Does anyone know if for the emerald you must "mine" in level 6, if you have to find this in the mine or will it count if you buy it? Sometimes that has worked in the past...

redpenny
03-07-16, 11:41 AM
It's an EVENT ITEM that one uses during event....based on previous events, it cannot be 'stored' ever (like the grape pergolas where new recipes were introduced during event and remain) OR storing will be available once the event ends....this pattern is event consistent!

Thank you!

Magdalen63
03-07-16, 12:07 PM
Yes I have a barn full of silver and no tools left

I used all my tools and never received a single gold nugget. Plenty cakes, but looks like a I won't be doing any river dancing in my bare feet.

HunterAbode
03-07-16, 12:15 PM
I earned the pony yesterday. I have stopped getting the clover bags from deliveries, which is fine, but I've also stopped getting gold coins. Is anyone still getting the lucky coins from deliveries after receiving the pony?

PookieBear50
03-07-16, 12:19 PM
I earned the pony yesterday. I have stopped getting the clover bags from deliveries, which is fine, but I've also stopped getting gold coins. Is anyone still getting then lucky coins from deliveries after receiving the pony?

Perhaps it is simply that the Lucky Coins are themselves difficult to get? But if that is not the case, then perhaps those of us hoping to get the Topiary should hold off on completing Goal 7 until we finish winning all the prizes.

tuffyjkitten
03-07-16, 12:30 PM
Does anyone know if for the emerald you must "mine" in level 6, if you have to find this in the mine or will it count if you buy it? Sometimes that has worked in the past...

It counted for the Emerald I won in the prize machine. I used all my mining tools and didn't get any emeralds. I don't know about buying one.

sweetypies97
03-07-16, 12:48 PM
I haven't received anything new from the coin machine in 3 days :(

Enough scarecrows, clover and silver. Please!

Windracer321
03-07-16, 12:50 PM
It works!! You can buy an emerald and it works. I am soooooo glad.

It counted for the Emerald I won in the prize machine. I used all my mining tools and didn't get any emeralds. I don't know about buying one.

jumpsforjoy1
03-07-16, 01:51 PM
I earned the pony yesterday. I have stopped getting the clover bags from deliveries, which is fine, but I've also stopped getting gold coins. Is anyone still getting the lucky coins from deliveries after receiving the pony?

Do we need the items we craft but do not give to Darcy like the clover cakes or the cider to finish a goal in order to earn the pony. Running out of space in the ole barn keeping all of this stuff!

lightson50
03-07-16, 01:59 PM
For the final goal to make the jacket you need 25 Wool not 40.