PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Went back to level 1

leiloni77
02-29-16, 01:30 PM
Everything is gone.. All of my progress. I was on level 57. I was playing the game and then went back to see if my food was ready and when the app reopened it started like I've never played before... It took me back to level one. My neighbors are gone, all my progress, and it's not even letting me put in my storm8 ID. I've tried contacting storm8 support but no one will write me back. Please help.

deekathleen
02-29-16, 02:00 PM
See this post here
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89119-Restaurant-Story-disappeared

SparklyOctopus
02-29-16, 02:21 PM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will assist you.

leiloni77
03-02-16, 01:15 AM
I have sent two emails to storm8 support about my restaurant story going back to level one and no one will write me back. I've been waiting for almost two weeks and no response... Then I come on here to see if someone can help me and I just get told to contact the support team. Can someone please help me :(?

deekathleen
03-02-16, 05:45 AM
Did you try the link I left you in your original post?

leiloni77
03-02-16, 07:00 AM
Yes, I was unsure how to find Kooky Panda's post about the login information. Is that what you were trying to direct me to?

leiloni77
03-02-16, 07:10 AM
I just found the post. I tried all of that already and it just keeps going back to guest login... It won't go to my account no matter how many times I try to login to my old account. I'm trying to login on my android phone But it's just not working.

kooky panda
03-02-16, 11:03 AM
Leiloni- Please send me a private message with your support ticket number and I will see if someone can check the status of your email to support.

Thanks!

(merged duplicate threads )

kooky panda
03-16-16, 02:10 PM
If you connected your game to the Game Center, try logging back into the Game Center you signed in on to access your progress.

You may have to try connecting to the Game Center, then log out on your device, then reconnect to the Game Center.