PDA

View Full Version : Ivy's Petting Zoo Chapter 10

sreno7
02-28-16, 10:53 AM
I got to chapter 10 in the petting zoo and followed the first part, visiting community members.
Visits were recording and I went on to the next section where I was prompted to visit my marketplaces.
I collected from one, as I collected from the other chapter 10 restarted and none of my progress was recorded.
I started the visits again but I can't collect from my marketplaces again until the time for the petting zoo story is finished.

jayjuice333
02-28-16, 05:59 PM
Hi, I am a level 50 player and completing goal 10 of the current event. The game glitched as I finished visiting community members and tapping my two marketplaces. The game returned to 19/20 community members visited, and now my marketplaces remain tapped, unable to be tapped again until after the event. May I please have some support on this. Thanks

SpiritWind00
02-28-16, 06:38 PM
I've reported this for you.

SpiritWind00
02-28-16, 06:46 PM

jayjuice333
02-28-16, 08:27 PM

Thank you

PikaSquirrel
02-29-16, 12:25 PM
We're looking into this! Please let us know if anyone else has experienced this issue.

beatdom
02-18-17, 02:47 PM
Ive never been able to construct my petting zoo as I dont know how to get hay. Now it wont let me delete or put into my inventory the incomplete structure from my 'kingdom'.

SpiritWind00
02-18-17, 10:19 PM
Ive never been able to construct my petting zoo as I dont know how to get hay. Now it wont let me delete or put into my inventory the incomplete structure from my 'kingdom'.
Ivy's petting zoo was an event back last Feb (2016). Once an event has concluded, you can only get special items by using gems. Normally, once an event building is built to Level 1, it can be stored. You might be able to ask S8 Support to store it for you. Link below. Good luck.