PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

0neSilver
02-27-16, 08:29 PM
A lot of my buildings and water wells and plants etc have become UNbuilt! What do l do? I have a pic but no idea how to load it. Have fully closed and reopened the game several times.

SpuriousNotion
02-27-16, 10:21 PM
A lot of my buildings and water wells and plants etc have become UNbuilt! What do l do? I have a pic but no idea how to load it. Have fully closed and reopened the game several times.

This happened to me a couple years ago to several of my buildings and I think I remember just waiting a while before it corrected itself.

SpiritWind00
02-28-16, 01:55 AM
You could try reinstalling your game. That usually corrects syncing imaging issues... all progress stored on S8 servers, so it's safe to delete and reinstal. Let us know how you get on. Moving to bugs forum.

0neSilver
02-28-16, 03:29 AM
It's back to normal now!

:) yay!! Thanks for letting me know.. SW ;)

twinkletoes12348
02-29-16, 01:36 PM
Okay, so this just happened to me. Greselda's castle reverted to its unbuilt state, no option to upgrade, Speed Up 0, and a couple of minutes until collection time (I collected from it earlier this morning just fine.) Plus some decor I'd put into storage reappeared on my board.

This happened when it synced.

I forced a restart - no change. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and no change. Very weird. :D