PDA

View Full Version : Free boosted breeding 02-26-2016

Anaboe
02-27-16, 02:12 AM
I saw there was free boosted breeding, and I was wondering, does this also affect your chances for a Diamond-hybrid?

Sandybellee
02-27-16, 08:16 AM
No idea if it works for Diamond hybrids but it certainly does for super rares and rares. I tried for Spicy and kept getting Landworms so abandoned that. Then I got Turquoise with Diamond and Stone. Now I keep getting Winters and Hot Chocolates with Diamond and Banshee.

Jagger517
02-27-16, 03:59 PM
I invested in my first ever Breeding Den, so let's hope this weekend is worth it!

Boosted results so far:

1) I forget the parents, but it was just random blue/red/green/yellow dragons -- Celestial [new to me]
2) Prism & Lord of Light -- Electric [new to me]
3) Darkwing & Valentine -- 33 hour Virtue fail, grrr :mad:
4) Disco & Genie -- Sunrise [new to me]
5) Island & Genie -- Parakeet [new to me]
6) Prism & Night -- 15 hours, so the possibilities are Atlantis, Aurora, or Plum Blossom [all are new to me] -- UPDATE: it's Atlantis
7) Light & Night -- Winter [already got one]
8) Paisley & Music -- either Poison, Social, or Duchess [all are new to me]

I'm not sure boosted breeding actually does anything. I'm getting new dragons, but I'm still new enough that MOST dragons are new to me.

Plus, instead of being able to enjoy the boosted breeding trying to get something cool that I really want, I had to waste breeding attempts on trying to get the ones that are leaving at the end of the week! :mad:

pernmagic
02-28-16, 03:59 AM
Boosted breed ...... Getting good super rare results but all repeat fails for me but then I am trying for just two specific ones out of 30 possible ones so always hopeful

As to the question about diamond hybrids it may happen very very rarely but it mainly helps for super rare dragons success :)

meoconlunar
02-28-16, 04:32 AM
oh my, got Double Rainbow wah wah wah

pernmagic
02-28-16, 04:59 AM
Congratulations .....

lenasdinner
02-28-16, 06:09 AM

what combo did you use??

meoconlunar
02-28-16, 08:38 AM
Congratulations .....
Thank you :p

what combo did you use??
I used Plum Blossom x Chameleon:o

rado_nik
02-28-16, 09:49 AM
Boost don't work for me: yesterday - Luck, today - Winter. Night & Light try for Moon

Niire
02-28-16, 10:36 AM
With some speeding up here n there, this weekend has been one of the best for me as far as getting new faces...got spicy and bride, then decided to mix headless with cupcake...ended up with a kite, twilight and teacup I didn't have before.

Hawk1
02-28-16, 10:46 AM
Boosted breeding doesn't work for me, I always get commons or if there are 3 of 4 I don't have I get the one I already have. Luck on the nest now and another 17 hours in the breeding den and I won't be surprised if it's another luck.

MsMelanieMonster
02-28-16, 10:46 AM
Bred a 2nd Virtue followed by Mindvolt, both 20+ hours so it's been really really slow.
Got to use boosted breed once and got a 12 hour timer. We'll see...
Garnet & Ornament can breed Spicy and Patchwork (the only dragon leaving that I don't have!) So I'll keep trying. Really love Spicy but don't want a task that can't be finished. Here's to hoping.

Hawk1
02-28-16, 10:49 AM
Good luck MsMelanie :)

Niire
02-28-16, 11:03 AM
My gosh i wish we could trade dragons...I've got like 2 or 3 patchworks lurking round my isle. >< Gotten to where I don't hatch my duplicate dragons in storage anymore, unless it's for a large black gem...here's hoping, at least.

Good luck MsMelanie, and all of you for whichever dragons you are trying for! <3

meoconlunar
02-28-16, 04:52 PM
got 2 poison = =!

Drachenia
02-28-16, 05:14 PM
I have finally broken the hardest nut breeding of Dragon Story . I got Prism with Diamond / Mossrock get. :P

meoconlunar
02-28-16, 05:20 PM
I have finally broken the hardest nut breeding of Dragon Story . I got Prism with Diamond / Mossrock get. :P

congrats :D

AudySpain
02-28-16, 06:52 PM
I finally got the elusive Tiny! A winter rose, but was really going for a double rainbow or chameleon.

Certainly not complaining!

hungryres
02-28-16, 09:03 PM
free boosted breeding?
i got two islands in a row!! (already changed dragons used in my second free boosted breeding)

::pulling my hair:: as i do not have much time left to try for the dragons that are going to leave soon.

Hawk1
02-28-16, 09:09 PM

Congrats!!!

Hawk1
02-29-16, 05:35 AM
Sometimes I hate it when I'm right, 2 commons in a row during boosted breeding and that they were 17 hour Lucks is pretty funny.

cazile81
02-29-16, 06:43 AM

Congrats😃

cazile81
02-29-16, 06:44 AM
I finished my Dino collection chasing Spicy with boosted breed.

jjblueyes
02-29-16, 08:27 AM
I spent all weekend trying for crownprince I believe. Whatever I could get with Royal and air. 4 possible combos. I've actually been trying for about 10 days now. I get the other three pretty good now. I thought it would be great to just keep it going during this boosted breeding, thinking with 4 outcome only Ive got a good chance. Sadly no. Congrats to all of you who got special things. How wonderful!! ;)

roguebee
02-29-16, 08:27 AM
Boosted breeding is over. (Be careful not to hit the gold bar unless you are planning to spend some gold.) Didn't get a single new dragon to keep.

jjblueyes
02-29-16, 08:31 AM
Yes. Good heads up Roguebee. Sorry you didn't get anything fun.

Hawk1
02-29-16, 08:41 AM
Sorry JJ, you'd think with only 4 outcomes you would have a good chance of breeding crown prince with boosted breeding. Before boosted breeding started I got 1 dragon I've been trying to get for a while (Goodwitch) I was thrilled :)... I have zero luck with boosted breeding. Also bred Kitsune a week or so ago, another one that took me forever to get.

stevenlee2905
02-29-16, 08:47 AM
Boosted breeding is over. (Be careful not to hit the gold bar unless you are planning to spend some gold.) Didn't get a single new dragon to keep.

I did, I accidentally clicked that boosted breed button while it still wrote there as 200 coins, then I though it still 200 coins, so I clicked it and I lost 12 golds instead. It's not fair, it's actually indeed a glitch, what a tragedy, sigh... :(

jjblueyes
02-29-16, 08:52 AM
Thanks Hawk! Congrats on your beautiful Kitsune and goodwitch. That's great. Bummer that you didn't get a boost using boosted breed....

Steven! So awful! It's not cool. Sorry you lost your gold. Hope you got something good this weekend....

Hugs to you both
Jen

Anaboe
02-29-16, 10:49 AM
So, boosted breeding is over, and got me nothing. I'm trying for Golem with Night and Stone, but keep getting Islands and dragons I already have.

Not too suprising tho, because there are 50 possible outcomes, Golem is only 1 of them, and there are only 3 others I would like to have... So the chances are very, very slim.

random59
02-29-16, 12:47 PM
So, boosted breeding is over, and got me nothing. I'm trying for Golem with Night and Stone, but keep getting Islands and dragons I already have.

Not too suprising tho, because there are 50 possible outcomes, Golem is only 1 of them, and there are only 3 others I would like to have... So the chances are very, very slim.

I also was going for Golem on 2 dens, with Mossrock/Turquoise and Stone/Prism my results were 2 Forest, 3 Mossrock, 3 Stone and 1 20hr which is either Mossrock or Golem, but amazed I got 3 super rare in a row!

iF you have another Stone dragon try using that, that is how I got my Mossrock and Turquoise by just breeding 2 Stone together with 6 possibilities Forest, Light, Stone, Golem, Mossrock and Turquoise

Anaboe
02-29-16, 05:52 PM
Thnx for the advice, but sadly I don't have a second Stone. Perhaps I'll try to breed that one first :)

Jagger517
02-29-16, 11:33 PM
I did, I accidentally clicked that boosted breed button while it still wrote there as 200 coins, then I though it still 200 coins, so I clicked it and I lost 12 golds instead. It's not fair, it's actually indeed a glitch, what a tragedy, sigh... :(

It's not a glitch, it's a DELIBERATE GOLD TRAP. :mad:

random59
03-01-16, 01:23 AM
Thnx for the advice, but sadly I don't have a second Stone. Perhaps I'll try to breed that one first :)

Do try, from the last 8 hour I got another stone but my 20 hour from Turquoise and Mossrock was Golem after nearly 3 years of trying.:)

random59
03-01-16, 01:32 AM
Do try, from the last 8 hour I got another stone but my 20 hour from Turquoise and Mossrock was Golem after nearly 3 years of trying.:)

In saying that, I have just completed my Stone dragons, now only Mythics, Steel, Fairytales and Olympus families to go, I think! Oops forgot the Primes:(

lindseyny
03-01-16, 07:56 AM
This boosted breeding was actually awesome for me. I got a bunch of doubles but also Aurora, Cancer and Tie Dye which I didn't already have! Cancer was especially exciting since I haven't been able to breed a zodiac hybrid yet.

roguebee
03-01-16, 09:15 AM
Yes. Good heads up Roguebee. Sorry you didn't get anything fun.

Thanks for the support. I'm getting to that point where breeding a new (to me) dragon is getting harder and harder.

ladymakay
03-01-16, 12:42 PM
I got more clowns, that makes 9 clown dragons so far...yay (sarcasm ) lol