PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite dragon descriptions

Jagger517
02-26-16, 05:45 PM
Which dragons' descriptions are your favourites? Which ones do you know by heart and yet you still giggle every time? Which ones are the sweetest, the cutest, the cleverest?

I just discovered the Aether's Adult description and it is a work of art:

When you gaze long into the wings of an Adult Aether Dragon, the Adult Aether Dragon will gaze back at you, because it's pretty annoying when people do that. Having wings that are windows into the cosmos can be a problem for a dragon who's trying to tell you it's hungry. ;)

blackeneddove
02-27-16, 03:39 PM
Which dragons' descriptions are your favourites? Which ones do you know by heart and yet you still giggle every time? Which ones are the sweetest, the cutest, the cleverest?

I just discovered the Aether's Adult description and it is a work of art:

When you gaze long into the wings of an Adult Aether Dragon, the Adult Aether Dragon will gaze back at you, because it's pretty annoying when people do that. Having wings that are windows into the cosmos can be a problem for a dragon who's trying to tell you it's hungry. ;)

LOL!!! That is hilarious! XD I'm not sure which are my favorite descriptions, but I will be searching for one now! I read them all, but since many new dragons now have the same description for all evolutions, I've stopped reading them after evolving. Aether is an oldie, but a goodie. Surprised it's going to be expiring soon. I'm just glad I finally have all those dragons that are going away.

Anyway, will definitely look for a favorite description and post back here, but for now I may have to agree with yours! :D

zaccy678
02-28-16, 04:08 PM
Charm Dragon (Adult):

On a scale of allure, ranging from ant to puppy, Charm Dragons are about seventeen puppies.
Just think about what you could accomplish if you were seventeen puppies.
Yeah, be careful with this Dragon.

Hawk1
02-29-16, 09:11 AM
Wizard baby
All dragons are inherently magical, but only the Wizard Dragon spends its life in pursuit of new powers. Adult Wizard Dragons seek out magic to help others, but the babies mostly conjure bugs, dirt, and snot. Still, pretty impressive.

Bastiaan0
02-29-16, 09:52 AM
Vampire:
Everyone knows the first sign of a Vampire Dragon in the area: fruits and vegetables that have been drained of juice. Most other beliefs about them aren't as accurate, though. Vampire Dragons love sunshine, they don't sparkle, and putting garlic in with your Firapples won't deter them (although it will make your Firapples smell bad).

ladymakay
03-02-16, 08:41 AM
Fuzzy dragon, lol. Hunched over and unable to speak, villagers took him in and fed him and let him sleep in their homes. Lol. He's the bum of dragons