PDA

View Full Version : New Value Pack with coins, food, and Knight Dragon

Jagger517
02-26-16, 04:51 PM
Anyone else thinking of getting this one?

I'm still low enough level that 400k coins are useful, and 25k food can definitely come in handy.

How is the Knight dragon in tournaments, or just everyday dragon life?

Edit: I assumed Knight was a champion, but I see that he's only blue/red! Not impressed! :mad:

random59
02-26-16, 07:03 PM
Anyone else thinking of getting this one?

I'm still low enough level that 400k coins are useful, and 25k food can definitely come in handy.

How is the Knight dragon in tournaments, or just everyday dragon life?

Edit: I assumed Knight was a champion, but I see that he's only blue/red! Not impressed! :mad:

No knight was originally a dragon from the questing post like Samurai and Comet!

Jrod333
02-29-16, 02:42 PM
Plus this dragon was already re-released not long ago. If only they would value pack or re-release more older ios only champion types. Not only do many ios probably not have them but none of us on Android do

BiteMe111
02-29-16, 07:10 PM
Plus this dragon was already re-released not long ago. If only they would value pack or re-release more older ios only champion types. Not only do many ios probably not have them but none of us on Android do

Not just champions but also dragons from Tales when these were iOS only. I'd buy a value pack with Portal and Time Travel right away.

Niire
02-29-16, 10:09 PM
Not just champions but also dragons from Tales when these were iOS only. I'd buy a value pack with Portal and Time Travel right away.

Yeah, I'd find a way, lol. Time travel is like, my pipe dream dragon atm... :)

Jrod333
03-01-16, 12:20 PM
Time travel was released on Android, the other 3 too. Ios got it as a tale and android got them on a wheel. I got all 4 of them from the wheel on Droid. Time travel, portal, galaxy, and astro. The old champion types were never released to us yet and many old event and mining. Magma, Gargoyle, platinum, magnetic, steempunk, Ares, all Egyptian, soccer. I'm sure there's a few more

Jagger517
03-04-16, 12:52 AM
I'd buy a Soccer Dragon, apparently they clean up in tourneys!