PDA

View Full Version : New Top Island Expansion Space Stopped Expanding

marcatwolf
02-26-16, 12:26 PM
When can I expand again on the new part of island? I have two rows left going NE and NW. I have big plans for this space!

[S8] Regina
02-26-16, 12:35 PM
It's nice to see you excited for more expansions! We are unable to speculate on when new expansions are coming, but when they do arrive, I can't wait to see your big plans for the space! :D

freshfunin2008
02-26-16, 01:50 PM
Oh please and just give us the space. Where are we suppose to put almost 700 dragons with out space and with a habitat limit. Come on

[S8] Regina
02-26-16, 04:15 PM
Oh please and just give us the space. Where are we suppose to put almost 700 dragons with out space and with a habitat limit. Come on

We've let the team know about your concerns!

Jrod333
03-01-16, 03:52 PM

700, I thought we were up to around 640-650?

PrairieGrass
03-03-16, 06:05 PM
When can I expand again on the new part of island? I have two rows left going NE and NW. I have big plans for this space!

Are you saying that you can't expand and clear part of the new island? Do you mean the top 2 rows only or the top 2 rows and 2 right side columns? Sorry I was confused by the directions.
I've been trying to go diagonally in a single zigzag line, from the old island thru to the new one, trying to get to the upper right corner, but I keep getting stopped and needing to clear more in the middle. In other words, I can't always expand adjacent to areas I have already cleared. But I had no idea that part of the new island was off limits for expanding! That is good to know for planning purposes before I use up all my space keeping baby duplicates I need to evolve to trade. I bet most people think the whole island is available.
Thanks for info.

updated: After visiting marcatwolf I learned it is the 2 upper rows and 2 right side columns that can't be expanded to yet. That's a lot of space we can't use! I don't understand why we would be given space we can't even use.

amerirish
03-04-16, 11:40 AM
Seriously, open the space and remove the habitat limit....I have 24 eggs in storage for fear of running out of room for new dragons :(

U1timate
03-04-16, 11:16 PM
Agreed no habitat limits n pls add more islands and more mining areas. Cant show off decorations.

Jrod333
03-06-16, 10:23 AM
Wouldn't that be great, no habitat limit! I don't think it'll happen though. TL loves raising 10 habitats then releasing 70 dragons. It's been a never ending cycle for a long time now. They should have gave us all that land open for clearing, plus another 20 mining expansions, and I thought this even before I knew they were going to have back to back to back events and tales. It's just ridiculous now. Also we've needed better crops since the feeding amount went up. Idk wth they are doing over there besides just designing new dragons and events. Oh yea and probably laughing about the inside joke COMING SOON dragon album, that thing is permanently coming soon

Anaboe
03-06-16, 03:18 PM
Seriously, open the space and remove the habitat limit....I have 24 eggs in storage for fear of running out of room for new dragons :(
Only 24? I have over 150... :'(

06hunter
03-16-16, 08:08 AM
I'm hoping that Sunday's scheduled maintenance will allow us to expand on the last two rows of the big Island. TL won't make any money off this game if we don't have any space to put habitats.

Jackiesq
03-16-16, 08:41 AM
I'm hoping that Sunday's scheduled maintenance will allow us to expand on the last two rows of the big Island. TL won't make any money off this game if we don't have any space to put habitats.
Last Sunday's? That was only for Daylight saving time change! Or did I miss a new scheduled maintenance next Sunday?

kooky panda
03-16-16, 10:20 AM
Last Sunday's? That was only for Daylight saving time change! Or did I miss a new scheduled maintenance next Sunday?
There is not a scheduled maintenance for this up coming Sunday.

06hunter
03-19-16, 01:50 AM
TL you need to open up the last two rows of the big Island for us to expand on. You got all these new events going & no place for us to put the habitats for the Dragons.

AnglChk507
03-20-16, 11:10 AM
U guys keep talking about space but on my island i dont have that option at all so your two rows are way more then we get apparently... So im assuming once again apple phones get the good stuff while lgs and lower still wait around?

06hunter
03-25-16, 02:17 PM
I guess TL is saving me lots of money. I won't be buying anymore Dragons until they open up those last two rows of the big Island for us to expand on. It's very frustrating that they keep offering past Dragons for purchase, give us new Community Events & Dragon Tales to do but don't give us the space to put Habitats for these Dragons. I might just stop playing the game altogether because I don't like to see all these cute little Dragons knowing that I'm going to miss out on getting them. I refuse to hide anymore of my Dragons in the Stables just to be able to get some more that will eventually end up there also. Thank you DS for making my Husband a very happy man because now he doesn't have to put anymore money in my game account for me to spend on anymore Dragons. Lol

06hunter
04-05-16, 02:50 PM
Dynamite Dragon is now useless. I have 80 points in the mine but unable to expand anymore. TL, please open up the last two rows on the big Island. I need to build more Habitats for the Dragons in storage. Just had to upgrade my storage to hold 40. Don't want to spend anymore gold to upgrade it anymore.

freshfunin2008
04-05-16, 04:08 PM
Open up everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop making us hate this game.