PDA

View Full Version : My theater disappeared

DrP4ever
02-26-16, 02:57 AM
On my other account, DPRules, I'm at level 26. I just finished chopping a rock, had about 2 chops to go and I accidentally tapped my theater and lost the gems. So darn frustrating but hen I finished chopping the Rock and I went to rearrange things. While moving the theater to the corner where the rock used to be my game reset for no apparent reason. When it did so the rock is now back with 4 chops to go. But most absurd is the fact that my theater is no longer built. And no I didn't get my gems back either. It is back to the build me stage requiring 1 enchanted beam and 24 fur to build. I have went out of my game and closed it with no changes to the theater. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but no theater. I visited neighbors and still nothing. I'm really confused by all of this. I have had the theater for weeks or perhaps months so is makes no sense. And I really need the coin drops since I have used most of my money and without the coins I can't make any progress.

So, can you figure out what happened to my theater please. It is so so weird!

DrP4ever
02-26-16, 02:58 AM
Well strangely enough I just went back in and it is back. Odd! I have no idea what happened.

Rynetory2
02-26-16, 06:46 AM
Glad to hear that it's back! :D

DrP4ever
02-26-16, 11:36 AM
Thanks! Me too! Played around for at least 30 minutes and then was thinking it was gone forever. Strange.